Little stores about my life with exwife.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Re: Little stores about my life with exwife.

Unread post by pixwellguy » Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:38 am

Cuck4Life wrote:
Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:45 am
...... I asked her to model some for me and she told me that this was for Fred not me.

She said he had offered her a closest and a place to keep her clothes and that she would be keeping these items at his house.
That's hot that she kept the sexy things at HIS house! Makes sense though...they were for him to enjoying seeing on her, not you.

My wife buys sexy lingerie to wear for her lover too. She generally shops out of catalogs, and will show me the catalog pictures of what she's planning to buy (of course, I pay for them). When they come in, she'll hold them up for me to see, but then she goes to the bedroom to try them on, and the door is very firmly closed. It's made quite clear that I'm not allowed to see them on her - that pleasure is reserved for her lover.

However, every once in a while, very infrequently, she'll model one for me. She'll stand just out of reach, of course, and show me the "features"...how the lingerie highlights her tits, or how easily he can take it off her. If their are panties involved, she now only buys the crotchless kind...she says she wants him to be able to put his cock in her instantly, whenever he wants, with no delays to take anything off. These few times are now the only times I get to see my wife's body, so I can understand your frustration at her not trying them on for you!

Really enjoying your stories....keep them coming!

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:43 am

Interesting stories, my wife only wears G-strings because that’s what her long term wants her to wear. It’s easier she said for her to mount her by just sliding her G-string to the side wherever they’re at.

I don’t get to see her wearing G-stings, it’s for him and him only.

Pauline

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:23 am

James and I had not talked that much in detail about his relationship with Louise. It was understood from the beginning she was comfortable with him being in control and I would be her passive partner. He started to ask me questions about Fred and how often he was calling her. Louise was open with me about her relationship with Fred but I felt if she wanted James to know she would tell him.

Later that week James told me he was coming over. Normally he would stop by later in the evening but he was coming by early so I picked up some burgers to grill.

Lousie and I were already home when James arrived and she was dressed in her normal tank top and shorts. This particular top was cut off just below her tits so if she raised her arms at all her tits were on display.

They chatting while I was preparing the burgers and started cooking on the other end of the deck. I tried to hear as much as I could but could not make out what they were saying. We had a nice dinner and the conversation continued. Everything seemed to be OK but I could tell James was a little annoyed that she had told him she would be spending several weekends a month with Fred. This was also the first time I had heard this but I was not surprised.

He suddenly got up and grabbed her hand and said he wanted to shower and get to bed. I remained outside and finished my beer. When I went inside they were finishing up their showers. I stripped down and passed them as they entered the master bedroom. This was a small house and the master bath was shared with a half bath from the hallway.

I got my shower and headed to the guest room, I noticed the door to the master bedroom was wide open. Sometimes he would leave it cacked but not wide open. Another thing that was different was the covers were off the bed, normally they played under the covers.

Our agreement was always if the door was cracked I could watch but not enter. He was on top and had her legs bent back to her shoulders, I remember one time he said he liked that position because he was getting pure pussy. I stood at the doorway slowly stroking my cock.

He looked over to me and told me to come in and stand by the bed.

Thanks for your interest, comments and questions welcome.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:08 pm

Our agreement was always if the door was cracked I could watch but not enter. He was on top and had her legs bent back to her shoulders,
My wife's bf likes to fuck her in that position too. I imagine he'll be doing that next week, as they have a date set up.

Absolutely love listening and jerking off at the cracked bedroom door! Can't wait to read the continuation.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:08 am

I had seen them have sex several times but only briefly and from the doorway. Only a few times had I been in the room and then the lighting was either bad or they were partially covered by the sheets.

I stood there rubbing my hard cock and watched, I was embarrassed when Louise looked over and saw me but did not acknowledge my presence. James would take long strokes then short while sometime moving his ass in a circular motion. I watching this so intently that I failed to notice he had put clothes pins on her nipples.

I could tell Louise was about to orgasm and James began to pound her hard. As she orgasmed he continued the hard pounding before regaining his long and short stroke method. This continued for at least 15 more minutes before she started the loud moaning again. He started the hard pounding until she screamed as she began to orgasm. I could see how tight his balls had gotten an knew he was close.

He left out a loud moan as he began to deposit his cum deep inside her. He pushed harder with each squirt until he was spent.

He rolled off of her and told we to come closer. He told me to remove the clothes pins from her nipples one at a time. Once I had done as he requested he told me to jack off on her tits. He had never threated me this way but I did as he said. It did not take long at all before I shot off on her tits.

I was still weak in the knees when he told me to get a warm wash cloth and clean up all the cum. I cleaned her up bottom before wiping my cum off her tits. James told me to clean the wash cloth and bring it back, he pointed to his cock and told me it also needed to cleaned.

Once I was finished he told me to leave them alone and close the door.

This was a different experience all the way around but not troubling. James and I were best friends for years and he was always the alpha male. I think he wanted to show Louise more of a dominate side. He knew in his heart I would submit to his wishes and I felt at the time this would only be the beginning.

Thanks for your interest.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:22 am

This is a really hot development, thank you so much CL and please continue to share your exciting journey of submission to James.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:47 pm

Cuck4Life wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:08 am
......I watching this so intently that I failed to notice he had put clothes pins on her nipples.
Love how James made your wife submit to him! So hot that he abused her tits with clothes pins before using her body for his pleasure...and hers!
Cuck4Life wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:08 am
Once I was finished he told me to leave them alone and close the door.
Didn't that just thrill you? I would me! Can't wait to hear what happened after you left them alone....

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:41 pm

Definitely interested me how James has upped his game with his dominance over both Louise and CL since Fred came into her life. We've got the battle of the two alphas going on as well CL's increasing submission to his long term friend James. It's just got that much hotter and now has everyone anxious to see what happened next.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:29 pm

No doubt when Fred entered the picture it mixed things up. For the first time James knew there was competition for her time.

For years all James had to do was call Louise or show up to the house. If she was not available it was because he had set her up with one of his friends. She was available to go with him and his friends to the lake for the day even if I had to work which was often. James never asked my permission to take Louise anywhere or for my OK for her to be with different guys even if he knew I did not care for the guy.

Fred was becoming a big part of her life. It became clear pretty early in their relationship he wanted to spend a few weekends a month with Louise. His idea of a weekend was her arriving Friday afternoon and leaving for work Monday morning. This was something I also had to adjust to because she was rarely gone over night.

Thanks for your interest

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:45 pm

Cuck4Life wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:29 pm
No doubt when Fred entered the picture it mixed things up. For the first time James knew there was competition for her time.

For years all James had to do was call Louise or show up to the house. If she was not available it was because he had set her up with one of his friends. She was available to go with him and his friends to the lake for the day even if I had to work which was often. James never asked my permission to take Louise anywhere or for my OK for her to be with different guys even if he knew I did not care for the guy.

Fred was becoming a big part of her life. It became clear pretty early in their relationship he wanted to spend a few weekends a month with Louise. His idea of a weekend was her arriving Friday afternoon and leaving for work Monday morning. This was something I also had to adjust to because she was rarely gone over night.

Thanks for your interest
It's great to read your thoughts on how you felt about the changing dynamic with the extra competition for James. I know you've kindly laid out all you felt and accepted as part of the way it had to be and your part as Louise's cuckold husband. On Fred's extended version of the weekend which again you adjusted to with your usual equanimity and calmness, did it really bother you much you wouldn't see her at all for much of Friday through all the way until after work on Monday? (I wish my weekends were that long 😂)

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:03 am

Louise enjoyed her time with James and Fred. Even though they were as different as night an day they both brought something to her that fit her needs.

James openly used her for his sexual pleasure and enjoyed that he could share her with his friends. She enjoyed being on a boat with one or two of his buddies and him telling her to remove her top and shorts. I know she enjoyed being the center of attention. She knew once she was nude he would keep her that way all day. She also knew it was a good possibility that he would have her give a blowjob or two. There would also be times where he would have her screw a new guy in front of the other guys. He liked her to screw his new friends in front of his old friends.

For James it was about showing her off by using his power over her. As far as I am aware she never one time complained or refused to do as he requested.

Fred enjoyed her company and got pleasure out of showing her off. She was like a trophy to display to all his friends and coworkers. He treated her like a China doll and not like his toy. He was comfortable with her dressing sexy around others but the sexual part of their relationship was something they did in private.

He did like they could be open about their relationship and not worry about me having a jealous fit. He was very social and visited clubs and restaurants where they would be seen by many people that knew we were married. This also turned me on that their relationship would be so open to others.

elina

Unread post by elina » Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:31 am

Thanks Cuck4life

Enjoying how this is evolving.

Sincerely
elina

kobesan
Prepubescent

Unread post by kobesan » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:09 pm

great stories. I appreciate your efforts. Any pictures? I am really interested in her nipples and how you describe them.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:23 pm

Her breast were small no more than a b cup at best. Her nipples were small but always hard and stuck out at least 3/4 of an inch. Prefect for being seen braless and she never wore a bra. The areolas were also smaller than a quarter.
I will say that I never got tired of watching guys reactions when they would see those hard little nipples under a tank top while walking along the beach. She enjoyed having them pinched and pulled hard, it had to hurt but she never said stop. James would even press ice cubes on then to see how hard he could get them.

I have no pics, I have thought about asking James if he had some left because at one time he had a ton of nudes from the old Polaroid days.

Thanks for your interest, hope to post more stories soon.
Last edited by Cuck4Life on Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:30 pm

Thanks for the descriptive detail CL, even without photos you've succeeded in painting her picture in my mind. Enjoying your continuing stories and appreciate your sharing.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

kobesan
Prepubescent

Unread post by kobesan » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:16 am

Thanks. I love when my wife goes braless - often does. My wife has great tits. Guys look all the time and usually their girlfriend's glare. its funny.

Please keep the stories coming.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:28 am

Looking back over these years a lot of things sort of run together. Remember this was taking place in the 70’s so I might not get some of these stories on the correct order. For several years Louise was with James or Fred pretty much every weekend and a lot of times during the week.

I will try to concentrate on times where something was different are the situations were particularly erotic or interesting.

I knew from the first time Louise got together with Fred he was going to be around for sometime. I knew Fred from seeing him around work when he stopped by to see James. Other than the night Louise brought him by the house I had not talked to him much at all.

Fred had gotten friendlier and always made it a point to talk to me if I was around when he visited James. We were comfortable with each other and I started to consider him more of a friend than an acquaintance.

They continued seeing each other every other weekend and they did pretty much the same routine. One day when Fred was in the shop we were having a nice chat and when we were about done he said “ maybe you should come up one Saturday when Louise is there and go out on the boat”. This caught me off guard completely and I said “I might just do that”.

When I got home that evening and told Louise what he said her response was she thought it would be OK but did not want me to spend the night.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:55 am

Cuck4Life wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:28 am
Looking back over these years a lot of things sort of run together. Remember this was taking place in the 70’s so I might not get some of these stories on the correct order. For several years Louise was with James or Fred pretty much every weekend and a lot of times during the week.

I will try to concentrate on times where something was different are the situations were particularly erotic or interesting.

I knew from the first time Louise got together with Fred he was going to be around for sometime. I knew Fred from seeing him around work when he stopped by to see James. Other than the night Louise brought him by the house I had not talked to him much at all.

Fred had gotten friendlier and always made it a point to talk to me if I was around when he visited James. We were comfortable with each other and I started to consider him more of a friend than an acquaintance.

They continued seeing each other every other weekend and they did pretty much the same routine. One day when Fred was in the shop we were having a nice chat and when we were about done he said “ maybe you should come up one Saturday when Louise is there and go out on the boat”. This caught me off guard completely and I said “I might just do that”.

When I got home that evening and told Louise what he said her response was she thought it would be OK but did not want me to spend the night.
Fred like James seems to be someone you really got on with so it was almost an ideal situation. Was the reason for Louise not wanting you to spend the night because it might cramp her style or that she thought you might feel uncomfortable?

I would have thought you would want to stay and feel perfectly at ease with being in another sleeping cabin.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:15 am

I am sure she was more concerned about how Fred would react to me staying the night than my feelings. My turn on for this is Fred and Louise being open about their relationship the only thing to be determined was my involvement.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:53 am

Oh I see, yes that sounds probable and chimes with what's gone on before. I know it's in the past and therefore can't be changed but maybe Louise might have asked Fred about it before telling you she'd rather you didn't stay the night if it was entirely her concern for his reaction that motivated her words. Perhaps she already had of course before you had the chance to tell her of Fred's invitation.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:28 am

It worked out a few weeks later that I was off on a Saturday afternoon when Louise was at Fred's for the weekend. She would be leaving directly from work Friday to go to his house and I would meet them around 1:00 on Saturday. I had absolutely no clue what this day would bring but I was excited.

When I arrived Fred greeted me at the door and invited me inside. He was very gracious and asked me if I wanted a snack or something to drink. He told me that he had bought Louise a few bathing suits and she was trying them on. She called for him to come up to the bedroom so she could show him the suit she picked and he excused himself. They returned a few minutes later and she was wearing the suit they liked best.

She walked over and gave me a hug and asked how I liked the suit. It was a one piece that was very colorful and had a tropical look she was also wearing a short wrap around her waist that matched the suit. I was disappointed that because of the multiple colors her nipples were not as visible as usual.

Fred asked if I would like a tour of the house and I of course said yes. The house was very nice and had a great view of the lake. When we went up stairs I was nervous as we approached the master bedroom. The first thing I saw was the king size bed that I knew was used for their play. My mind was racing knowing this was the place she laid down for his pleasure. Louise showed me “her” bathroom and closet as the tour ended.

We went downstairs and outside on the large patio that included a pool, hot tub and bar area. Fred suggested we have a drink before heading out in the boat.

Once on the boat we left the dock at a very slow speed or a fast idle. It was very relaxing to slowly creep along looking at the houses and boats in the area. Once we were underway Louise stood up beside Fred, he reached around her and removed her wrap. This suit was very sexy, the bottom was cut very high on her hips to revel much of her ass. This was back before the thongs we have today, this was pushing it if seen in public.

Fred asked me how it liked it and I told him it was very sexy. He said he had bought several suits for her and they were cut so high he had to trim her bush but did not shave it off completely. This was the first time anything sexual had been brought up, I was surprised but also pleased about him being so open.

After a few hours Fred decided we needed to get a bit to eat so we headed to the marina. This was the nice marina that Fred and Louise would sometimes have dinner. Once the boat was docked he placed the food order with deck hand. The marina was crowded and there were a lot of people walking on the docks checking out the boats. Louise did not put on her wrap so she was a big hit.

I enjoyed the attention she would receive when she dressed sexy. I had the impression Fred was more conservative about this type of thing but I guess I was wrong.

When our number was called Fred got Louise by the hand and got off the boat without the wrap to walk inside and pick up the food. I stayed on the boat and watched as they walked down to dock, I saw several guys stop in their tracks to stare.

I was starting to see that even though James and Fred were so different they both enjoyed showing her off even if it made her uncomfortable. She was fine being around guys she knew this way but being on public display was something she did for Fred and James not her.

Once they returned we stayed in the boat and ate before heading to a quiet cove.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:15 am

can't wait to read more

kobesan
Prepubescent

Unread post by kobesan » Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:43 am

Hope to read more stories. I am enjoying.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:00 pm

Cuck4Life wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:28 am
It worked out a few weeks later that I was off on a Saturday afternoon when Louise was at Fred's for the weekend. She would be leaving directly from work Friday to go to his house and I would meet them around 1:00 on Saturday. I had absolutely no clue what this day would bring but I was excited.

When I arrived Fred greeted me at the door and invited me inside. He was very gracious and asked me if I wanted a snack or something to drink. He told me that he had bought Louise a few bathing suits and she was trying them on. She called for him to come up to the bedroom so she could show him the suit she picked and he excused himself. They returned a few minutes later and she was wearing the suit they liked best.

She walked over and gave me a hug and asked how I liked the suit. It was a one piece that was very colorful and had a tropical look she was also wearing a short wrap around her waist that matched the suit. I was disappointed that because of the multiple colors her nipples were not as visible as usual.

Fred asked if I would like a tour of the house and I of course said yes. The house was very nice and had a great view of the lake. When we went up stairs I was nervous as we approached the master bedroom. The first thing I saw was the king size bed that I knew was used for their play. My mind was racing knowing this was the place she laid down for his pleasure. Louise showed me “her” bathroom and closet as the tour ended.

We went downstairs and outside on the large patio that included a pool, hot tub and bar area. Fred suggested we have a drink before heading out in the boat.

Once on the boat we left the dock at a very slow speed or a fast idle. It was very relaxing to slowly creep along looking at the houses and boats in the area. Once we were underway Louise stood up beside Fred, he reached around her and removed her wrap. This suit was very sexy, the bottom was cut very high on her hips to revel much of her ass. This was back before the thongs we have today, this was pushing it if seen in public.

Fred asked me how it liked it and I told him it was very sexy. He said he had bought several suits for her and they were cut so high he had to trim her bush but did not shave it off completely. This was the first time anything sexual had been brought up, I was surprised but also pleased about him being so open.

After a few hours Fred decided we needed to get a bit to eat so we headed to the marina. This was the nice marina that Fred and Louise would sometimes have dinner. Once the boat was docked he placed the food order with deck hand. The marina was crowded and there were a lot of people walking on the docks checking out the boats. Louise did not put on her wrap so she was a big hit.

I enjoyed the attention she would receive when she dressed sexy. I had the impression Fred was more conservative about this type of thing but I guess I was wrong.

When our number was called Fred got Louise by the hand and got off the boat without the wrap to walk inside and pick up the food. I stayed on the boat and watched as they walked down to dock, I saw several guys stop in their tracks to stare.

I was starting to see that even though James and Fred were so different they both enjoyed showing her off even if it made her uncomfortable. She was fine being around guys she knew this way but being on public display was something she did for Fred and James not her.

Once they returned we stayed in the boat and ate before heading to a quiet cove.
C4L - I think many, even thou responses have been minimal, have been at the edge of their seats, waiting for the next instalment. I know I have.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:49 pm

Cuck4Life wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:28 am

She was fine being around guys she knew this way but being on public display was something she did for Fred and James not her.

very hot. hope to read more of your adventure.