Little stores about my life with exwife.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Cuck4Life
Player

Re: Little stores about my life with exwife.

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:11 am

She said he was very good but different. James and many of her other guy friends screwed her hard and fast, she liked that much better than when I tried to screw her soft and slow. Fred on the other hand liked to bring his cock out slowly where the large head was about to pop out and then slowly push until it was about half way in and then he would pound it in her hard. It was different but she liked it enough to cum 2 times that night. She said he was firm with her but not rough like the younger guys. He screwed her for some time before she felt him began to tense up and change his rhythm. She knew he was about to cum and locked her legs around him. As he began to squirt his cum he lost all control and began to pound hard before driving his cock into her as far as possible pinning her to the bed.

He made her feel secure and she liked how he seemed to be in control. It brought her pleasure knowing how much he enjoyed her body. She slept nude in his arms with his now soft cock pressed against her back.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:12 am

She awoke first and pulled the sheets down to below to expose his cock. She began playing with it and he woke up. She then began to suck on his neatly trimmed cock and balls which he rewarded her with a nice erection. She wanted him inside her so she straddled him and placed his cock at her entrance, she lowered herself down onto his cock and began to slowly move around. She told him to relax and enjoy because he did all the work last night. He reached up and played with her tits, she told him to pinch her nipples and show no mercy which he quickly complied. ( as I have said before she loved her nipples pulled and pinched hard)

She was able to get off once before telling him it was time for him. He rolled her over and entered doggy style and he meant business. He pounded her hard and grabbed her hair so she could not get away from the push. She reached between her legs and grabbed his balls tightly he lost control and began to cum after only a few minutes. Only after he had deposited every drop of cum did he release her and remove his cock. He rolled off her and they laid together for alittle while before taking a shower.

After the shower they had a cup of coffee and chatted. He asked her if she would be interested in seeing him again to which she reply she would.

He asked her if she was going to tell me about what happened and she told him if I asked she would tell me the truth.

Thanks for your continued interest
As always comments and questions welcome.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:21 am

I felt she was very open about the events of the evening and did not want to press her for more information.

After our talk she wanted to that a nap so I left her alone.

Later that afternoon James stopped by and I could tell he was wanting to know about her night. He started to probe me for information but I told him it would be better if he talked to her himself.

She heard us and came outside, she was topless and only wearing a short wrap to cover her ass. James gave her a big hung and felt her ass through the wrap. We made small talk for a bit but I figured they needed to chat so I went in the house to shower. I had a partial erection because it always turned me on when she wore reveling clothes or was topless in front of my friends. I tried my best to never masturbate when she was with another guy because I enjoyed the stress. I needed the eroticism to override the feeling of embarrassment and jealousy . There were a few times when I could not stop myself and I would feel ashamed after I came so did not jackoff

When I went back outside she was sitting beside him and rubbing his cock through the opening of his shorts leg. We chatted and hung out for a while and then I offered to pick up some meat so we could cook out. I went to the store and left them alone.

I was gone for about 45 min and when I got back they were still on the porch but she had put on a halter top. She wore tank tops often but I really liked halter tops. I cooked the burgers and set up the food on our outside table. We stayed outside until well after dark and I was getting a pretty good buzz. I told Louise I was going to hit the bed, she asked James if he was going home and he told her no.

As always when he stayed over he would be with her in our bed and I would stay in the guestroom.

I kissed her goodnight.

Thanks for your interest.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:15 am

I knew Fred would be calling and I was hoping she would share their conversation with me. I was not freaked out or feeling threatened by him but I knew her relationship with him would be different.

He called a few weeks after they met at the lake and wanted to check in. He wanted to know if she would be interested in meeting for dinner and a drink. He asked her if there was a place where she would feel safe not to create a problem being seem with him.

She told him it did not matter who saw her and he could pick a place of his choice. He said he would get back to her with a time and place.

He selected a nice high end steak and seafood restaurant that was known for its intimate setting and dimly lit cocktail lounge. She would need to purchase a dress for this date as she wanted to present herself well for their first public meeting.

She told me she had found a great dress that she knew he would love.

One thing that did surprise me was she wanted him to pick her up from our house. She said I was not to be there because she wanted him to be the first one to see her wearing the new dress. I was told that after knew for sure they had time to leave I was to come home, shower ,clean up from work and wait on them to return.

Comments and questions welcome.

elina

Unread post by elina » Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:09 pm

Cuck4Life wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:15 am

One thing that did surprise me was she wanted him to pick her up from our house. She said I was not to be there because she wanted him to be the first one to see her wearing the new dress. I was told that after knew for sure they had time to leave I was to come home, shower ,clean up from work and wait on them to return.
Seems like Louise at that time started to develop a more Dominant attitude to you.
Up to this point, from the way I read your story She did her own thing as it pleased Her,
But at this point She seems to be starting to boss you around more.

Or maybe I am overinterpreting?

Sincerely
elina

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:43 am

Thanks for your interest elina

You are correct things did change when she started seeing Fred. Keep in mind all of her previous sexual partners were guys that were all within 2 years of her age. Guys that age lived a simple life and were not very mature. She never had to think about sex it was always close by and did not require any prework.

Fred opened up her eyes to the thoughts and feelings of a successful established male 25 years her senior. She was also getting older and was no longer a “young lady” but now a “women”. He was very complementary and liked her to look her best. He would help define her sexually and help her become comfortable with the power this transition would bring. You will see some of these changes in future stories about their relationship

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:31 am

Cuck4Life wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:35 am
None of the names I use are real. There is a reason I made that change but David and James are the same person.

Thanks again for your interest.
This explanatory note posted in February of this year 2022, explained the obvious switch of different pseudonyms depicting your best mate James/David following a long break prior to your previous post. In the following posts you revert to using James as his name. (David just being his name for a couple of posts)

I suppose the confusion arose as another co worker 'David', not to be mixed up with your best friend James/David, played a central part in one of your previous stories covered in 2020

On Friday Dec 18th 2020 When you chose 'David' to join James and Louise in bed, this David has to be a different person atogether we rightly assume.

I didn't find it very hard to differentiate and always understood who you meant, so it didn't take away anything at all. I'm really enjoying your recollections, so thank you for sharing them

Chris.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:51 am

It was around 10:00 pm when I saw car headlights in the window. I thought he was dropping her off but instead they both walked in the door. I was sitting in my chair and walked over to greet them. Fred and I shook hands and I asked if they had a nice evening.

I felt awkward and I imagine he did too but things went smooth. Louise's dress was sexy, it had a deep v-neck that showed a lot of her braless tits. It was cut up the sides and showed a lot of leg.

I offered Fred a drink and we sat down in the living room. Louise excused herself to the bedroom to change into something more comfortable. We made small talk and Louise returned from the bedroom wearing a short silk robe that was loosely tied so her nipples were visible as she moved around. She did keep her legs together and sat very ladylike.

We continued our chat before Fred said he needed to get home. I shook his hand and said good bye and Louise showed him to the door. I stayed in the living room but could see the door. When he got to the door and turned around I saw Louise open her robe to show him a full front view of her nude body. They embraced and he was feeling her ass as he kissed her on the lips. She said I hope to hear from you soon and he walked out the door.

We went to our bedroom and I watched as she removed her robe and let me enjoy seeing her nude body before getting in the bed. I took of my clothes and got in the bed beside her. Louise always slept on her side facing away from me and I would get up behind in the spooning position.

My cock was always semi hard and if I was careful she would let me rest it along the crack of her ass as long as I did not try and let it touch her girly parts. I started to rub her back and asked her if she would like to talk about her date. She reached behind her and moved my cock away from her ass crack and said not tonight tomorrow evening would be better.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:07 am

They had several hours to chat so this will be broken up into several segments.

She was already home went I got off work. I had picked up some food and some beer so our talk would not be interrupted. I changed into a t-shirt and shorts and we went out to our deck. She was wearing thin white tank top and that’s all.

I was pleased that she was ready to talk, I wanted to know everything about their date.

She said they had a good time, she found him to be very polite and interesting. They agreed they could ask each other anything about their past, present and plans for the future. She began by asking him about his marriage and what happened to cause the divorce.

He said they had been divorced for 18 months . They met in college and were both on the shy side so dating was alittle awkward.. They got along Ok and they relationship worked well for college life. They decided to get married when they graduated and moved into a small apartment. He went to work for a small insurance company and was very successful. After a few years the owner wanted to retire and offered him a opportunity to purchase the business. He was able to secure financing through a banker that was a friend of the family.

Shortly after he purchased the business his wife got pregnant with his first son. The business required him to travel and be out of town weekly, this caused problems with his wife. It only got worse after the baby was born.

The business did well and a few years after his son was born they bought the big house on the lake. They had another child and things did not improve. She liked the money and was Ok when he was home but hated him traveling and having to socialize so much with clients. By todays standards she would be called “high maintenace”.

They continued living like this until their youngest son graduated high school and planning for college. It reached the point where they thought if would be best if they divorced. They settled with him buying her a cottage near her parents home in the mountains.

Louise asked him about their sex life and and he said they were both very inexperienced when they met. They were both virgins when they married and she was not able to take the pill because at that time people were still concerned about side affects. He had to use a condom until she had her tubes tied after their second son was born. He said their sex life started out bad and got worse., she had no interest in doing anything but straight missionary sex. He also said before Louise gave him the BJ in the hot tub the last one he had was before he was married.

He said he had been sexually frustrated for years but remained faithful to her during their marriage.

To be continued,,,,,

Thanks for your interest

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:26 am

They had several hours to chat so this will be broken up into several segments.

She told him to ask her anything so the first thing he wanted to know about was her relationship with James, after all he was the one that set them up on the first date.

She told him she had known James for years, he was a few years older and went to the same school. He began working for her father while he was in school. She hung around her daddies business growing up an they developed friendships with many of the guys.

She told him they played around after high school and he became her regular sex friend. She told him James and I were best friends and I always knew of their relationship and never asked them to stop. Over time she got closer to me and we began dating steady however her and James continued their sex play, she was also seeing some of his other friends and this continued after we married.

She told him her prior relationsips had been strictly sexual, no romance just physical contact.

He asked her if we had a open relationship and she told him she would describe it as non-traditional. She told him that from the being of our relationship it was established that she would continue seeing other guys as she wished. This would include my friends, coworkers or anyone she pleased. This would be done in the open and she would never ask for my OK or permission to see anyone.

For safety reasons she would tell me who she was seeing and where she was going.

Thanks for your interest, more on this meeting later.

Questions and comments welcome

SeaGirtCuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SeaGirtCuck » Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:08 am

pixwellguy wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:28 am
Cuck4Life wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:40 am
....... I got off that she was so open to everyone about, I know this would not have been cool for most guys but I enjoyed being around guys she had screwed. Everyone knew I would not say a word.
Hot little stories! I love how casually your wife spread her legs, and how open she was about it. I too enjoy being around the men who fuck my wife, and who know I'm fine with it.

There's something very hot and sexy when the sex between your wife and another man is just a natural, casual thing. For me that happens with my wife's long term BF. He'll come over and we'll all just be together like normal friends...but at some point, he or my wife will decide they want to fuck and they'll head off to the bedroom. Soon the cries, moans, groans, and sounds of slapping flesh will tell me they're enjoying themselves. Sometimes I'll go peek in and watch for a few moments, sometimes I'll just listen and jerk off, and sometimes I'll just go about my business in the house. Soon they'll come out, fully dressed, and we'll pickup our conversations where we left off...all very casual, and yet very hot!
I've told my wife that this would be my preferred lifestyle.
So far it has been a much more formal event.
SeaGirtCuck

Manasquan, NJ

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:17 am

SeaGirtCuck wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:08 am
pixwellguy wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:28 am
Cuck4Life wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:40 am
....... I got off that she was so open to everyone about, I know this would not have been cool for most guys but I enjoyed being around guys she had screwed. Everyone knew I would not say a word.
Hot little stories! I love how casually your wife spread her legs, and how open she was about it. I too enjoy being around the men who fuck my wife, and who know I'm fine with it.

There's something very hot and sexy when the sex between your wife and another man is just a natural, casual thing. For me that happens with my wife's long term BF. He'll come over and we'll all just be together like normal friends...but at some point, he or my wife will decide they want to fuck and they'll head off to the bedroom. Soon the cries, moans, groans, and sounds of slapping flesh will tell me they're enjoying themselves. Sometimes I'll go peek in and watch for a few moments, sometimes I'll just listen and jerk off, and sometimes I'll just go about my business in the house. Soon they'll come out, fully dressed, and we'll pickup our conversations where we left off...all very casual, and yet very hot!
I've told my wife that this would be my preferred lifestyle.
So far it has been a much more formal event.
I think it takes the right guy, and probably one who's been around long enough to become not just a fuck-buddy for your wife, but a real "friend with benefits." That's certainly the case with the long term BF, and it even extended to include them spending nights together, or casual weekends away together.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:52 am

They continued the conversation and shared their thoughts on life and relationships. He told her he was not interested in a serious relationship and had no thoughts of getting married again.

He said he enjoyed having social events with his friends and coworkers at his lake house and enjoyed her company. He said that between his friends and coworkers he had at least one event a month particularly in the summer and warmers months. He would either visit his kids once a month or they would visit him. His work required travel weekly and he would leave Monday evening and be gone until Thursday evening or Friday afternoon if he was at the coast he stayed at his companies condo or a hotel in the upstate.

She told him her job offered a lot of flexibility as long as the job got completed. The only issue was certain reports had to be completed by the end of the month so things could get little hectic particularly at the end of a quarter.

He asked her if she enjoyed the party at the lake and if she would like to come again to which she replied she would love too.

After dinner they had gone into the lounge for a few drinks. He asked her again about our relationship, he did not want have to deal with a jealous husband.

She said they needed another drink because this could take a minute.

More to come.

Thanks for your interest.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:28 am

i can't wait to hear what comes next

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:52 am

Once she started thinking about our lifestyle she realized it was something she had never had to explain to anyone. Most of our friends and coworkers were aware that she had playmates outside of our relationship. She really liked Fred and hoped he would become a regular so she would open up to him completely.

She told him she had known me for years and was part of a large group that hung out from high school and beyond. I was a popular guy and had many friends both male and female. Unlike the other guys I was not always hitting on the girls but seemed to be content.

Over time we got close and began dating and she discovered that even though I was horny like other guysI was sexually passive. This was due to some issues that had occurred over time and I was not comfortable with the physical part of sex.

She said that we just never connected sexually. My cock was below average particularly in thickness and not able to hit any spot that turned her on. I also suffered from premature ejaculation which just added to our problems.

Instead of this causing issues between us we discovered it was actually a turn on. For whatever reasons I was turned on by her needing outside sexual help from others, particularly friends and coworkers. The guys knew I was aware and I enjoyed being around guys she was screwing. A big part of my turn on was it was in the open. She told him I experienced different emotions depending on the guy and situation. These emotions could be eroticism, pride, shame, embarrassment and sometimes even felt sick but there was always a turn on that over rode the emotion.

She told him there was nothing for him to worry and even though I would know about everything I would never interfere.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:57 am

At work the next day I had to complete some work orders ,James stopped by on his way out an told me he was going to our house. I called Lousie and told her he was coming , she told me to tell him the back door would be open that she was in the shower.

I left about 15 minutes after James and when I got home Louise was laying nude on our bed and James was taking a shower. I changed out of my work clothes and went in the kitchen for a beer, when I walked back down the hall I saw James sitting on the bed beside her. She looked directly at me and whispered something in his ear. He got up walked to the door with a full erection that was almost up to his stomach and shut the door.

This had always been the norm, if the door was open I could stand at the door and watch but only briefly , if it was closed I was never to enter. I had always took this treatment easy but this time I felt I was being put in my place. It just felt different because for the first time it really hit me I had no control but my cock was harder than ever.

Sometime later they came out on the porch. She had on a tank top with no bottoms and James had a towel around his waist. We had a snack and a few beers and then they headed off to our room for bed. As usual I stayed in the guest room for the night.

The next day Fred called her a work so they could try and schedule some time together.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:36 am

Great story

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:51 pm

She looked directly at me and whispered something in his ear. He got up walked to the door with a full erection that was almost up to his stomach and shut the door.
That's wonderful and so hot! I love it when my wife makes it clear that she wants to be alone with the man who's with her in our bed! Of course, you know full well whats going on in there, and that's always reinforced by the sounds coming through the closed bedroom door!

Great story..please keep going!

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:41 am

Fred called a few nights later to set up another date. He had planned to ask her over for the weekend but his son had called and was coming home Friday and leaving Sunday morning. She was disappointed but he asked if she would be able to get away Thursday evening to have dinner with him at the marina. The marina that James went to on the weekend was more like a fish camp and bait shop, the marina Fred was talking about was very nice and offered fine dinning. This was a place people with money went to hang with other people with money and show off their toys.

Louise jumped at the invitation and told him she would love to go. He said he would like for her to stay over night and leave from his home to go to work. She told him it was not a problem and she would arrive around 5:30.

We did not say much after she hung up the phone. She went into the bedroom alone and later when I went in she was in her closet looking at different outfits. For the first time she was having to dress for the occasion and she realized that if she continued seeing Fred she would need to expand her wardrobe beyond tank tops and shorts..

I striped and got ready for bed. I sat on the bed and watched her change into different outfits and my cock got erect. When she finally got in bed she was nude and faced away from me. I turned so my cock was resting in the crack of her ass and started to rub her back. I started moving my cock in her ass crack making sure not to touch her anus.(that was off limits) I reached around her to feel her tits and started to pinch and pull her nipples hard. She reached behind her and grabbed my cock and gave it a few strokes , she then grabbed my balls and gave them a firm squeeze. About the time I started to get into it she stopped and told me she was tired and to leave her alone.

Thanks for your interest, comments welcome.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:08 am

About the time I started to get into it she stopped and told me she was tired and to leave her alone.

That's possibly a little disappointing or alternatively is it something you want to happen and like? Perhaps it shows her sexual energies from now on will be exclusively for her lovers, and she may lack any interest in yourself?

You will always know she loves you in other ways and be her life partner, although perhaps be prepared for her to spend far more frequent and longer parts of her life away from you and somewhere else.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:53 am

hese thoughts will be broken up into a few segments.

I thought before I continue telling about the relationship between Louise and Fred I might need to go back and explain how Louise and I delt with our private sex life. Remember this took place in the 70’s and there was nothing I knew about cuckolding during that time. I did read articles in Penthouse Variations about wife watching that I shared with Louise but that was about it.

I have no idea why I was drawn to this fetish but I used these articles to relieve myself in private. During my mid teens I was humiliated in the high school locker room shower having a small thin cock and and would get erections when guys made comments which made matters worse. In my late teens I was a popular guy with the girls but had issues with premature ejaculation, I would often cum in my pants while trying to get my hand under a bra. This started as a light hearted joke but it got around to a lot of the girls and did damage to my self esteem.

Louise was well aware of my issues when we started dating seriously. She had given me a few blowjobs when I was just one of the guys but we had not done anything else.

I have said before we tried screwing but my lack of thickness and premature ejaculation made Louise frustrated. She had had great sex with other guys and orgasmed easily when screwed properly. She made the decision within the first month we dated that she would not allow me to have penetrative sex.

Not only was Louise open about screwing other guys she was open about my inability to take care of her and being denied the pussy she was giving to my friends. I had always been Ok with her openly screwing my friends but I was now being humiliated by my lack of size and performance. It was during this time that I began to get turned on by this treatment and the emotions I was experiencing.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:28 am

Cuck4Life wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:53 am
hese thoughts will be broken up into a few segments.

I thought before I continue telling about the relationship between Louise and Fred I might need to go back and explain how Louise and I delt with our private sex life. Remember this took place in the 70’s and there was nothing I knew about cuckolding during that time. I did read articles in Penthouse Variations about wife watching that I shared with Louise but that was about it.

I have no idea why I was drawn to this fetish but I used these articles to relieve myself in private.
Thank you so much Cuck4Life for taking time out to explain a little of the background. I found it extremely helpful even though I'd read much of this thread. I must say part of that resonated with me too.

The first indications I may have a kink was after lights out in the dorms when reading the letters page of the usual porno rags we passed around - it was the 1990s and mobile phone technology not quite so advanced as later on (I was a boarder at a typically male only English public school). I knew by my late teens that I found the idea of sharing my gf/wife really hot, although never really acted on it until after I was married.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:12 am

As good as she was to me in so many ways she was ruthless to me sexually. She used my sex drive to constantly frustrate me. She would tease my cock and make me tell her when I was getting close and she would make a split second decision if would be allowed to cum or not. If I started to cum without telling her she would let go and not allow me to finish off myself. This might sound harsh but I loved her having this control over my orgasms. Most of the time she left me frustrated.

Sometimes she would let me play with her tits and pinch her nipples, on rare occasions I could suck on her nipples. She seemed to enjoy watching my hard cock stitch begging for her touch and not giving in to my needs.

I could touch her pubic hair but not finger her. She would sometimes have me go down on her but that was rare.

As time went on she would say or do things to humiliate, embarrass and frustrate me in front of other guys, she knew this would get me hard and I would do anything she asked.

I did not understand why but I wanted and needed this treatment, she somehow understood that I was turned on by the feelings. Sometimes it was very hard but I needed it to hurt to get into the experience.

I don’t recommend this but there are guys like me that feed of these emotions. I was blessed to have a woman like Louise that understood my needs and willing to push my limits.

Thanks for your interest, comments and question welcome.

elina

Unread post by elina » Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:05 am

Thanks Cuck4Life,

They say you have to live your life forwards,
but can only understand it afterwards looking backwards.

Just our of interest; if you look at the total time you and Louise were together as a couple.
Where are we at the current state in your story; 1/2 way through, or closer to the beginning or closer to the end?

Looking forward to the continuation.

Sincerely
elina

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:53 am

Thanks again for your interest. I hope you enjoy these stories based off the real experiences I had with my exwife. From start to finish our relationship lasted 10 years and at this point we would be at around 3 years. We have remained good friends since we split. She became involved with Fred about 1 year after we married.

It has been interesting to relive these times and see my transition from a sexually inadequate teenager to a full blow cuckold as an adult. I have lived as a cuckold for over 50 years and its not for everyone but would not have wanted it am other way.

Thanks for the interest and comments.