Little stores about my life with exwife.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
elina

Re: Little stores about my life with exwife.

Unread post by elina » Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:58 am

Thanks Cuck4life,

Looking forward to follow your story with Louise through the next 7 years, and then on how your relationships has since evolved.

Sincerely
elina

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:01 am

Louise took off work a few hours early on Thursday to do some clothes shopping prior to going to Freds home for the night. She arrived around 5 and they went to the marina by boat before returning to home for the night. She went to work from his house Friday morning so I did not get to talk to her until Friday evening.

She told me when she arrived he was sitting by the pool having a drink. They chatted briefly before she excused herself to his bedroom to change into her dress.

She bought a dress that was cut high up her leg, it buttoned down front so she could control how much cleavage she showed. As always she was not wearing a bra or panties. She was not sure how much Fred liked her to show so she thought she would let him decided how she should button her top.

She went back outside with the top open completely and asked him to button the buttons he thought would be appropriate for the evening. Before he buttoned the first button he reached into her shirt and firmly pinched and pulled her already hard nipples for what she said felt like a few minutes.

He buttoned the shirt up the about even with her nipples and had her bend over to see if her nipples could be seen. He felt it was to easy to see them so he buttoned another button. She said her pointed nipples could still be seen through the thin fabric.

They got on the boat and headed to the marina at a slow speed. He was in the captains chair and asked her to stand beside him. She stood beside him with her arm over his shoulder and he put his arm arm around her waist before resting it along the top of her ass.

More to come, comments and questions welcome.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:15 am

Glad your wife dressed appropriately for Fred...and let HIM decide how exposed she should be!

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:18 am

They arrived at the marina and were greeted by dock hands that docked the boat. Fred had made reservations but they arrived early and went to the bar.

Fred immediately saw a group of his neighbors and stopped over to chat. She noticed several men and women that did business with her father and also knew we were married. Lousie to my knowledge never took off her wedding rings and Fred introduced her as a good friend. She said everyone was nice but she did get a few confused stares. She knew her hard nipples were visible through her thin dress to and she hoped Fred would be pleased.

Once their reservation was called they said their goodbyes and were seated in a private area overlooking the marina. Fred was very proper even pulling out her chair for her to be seated. Fred did things that made her feel special and she liked it. She had been comfortable letting guys use her body for their pleasure but Fred had a way of showing his appreciation for her beauty and charm.

Fred told her he enjoyed being seen with such a beautiful young women and that it was certainty an ego boost. He asked her what he should say if someone comments about her being married. Louise told him to just say “her husband knows where she is and whos she with”

They continued their conversation chatting about work and life in general, nothing personal. After they finished the meal they decided to go to the boat and head back to his house. It got alittle cool when the sun went down so Fred gave her a large towel to wrap around her for the ride home.

Once they got home Fred suggested they have one more drink before heading up to the master suite.

Thanks for your interest.

elina

Unread post by elina » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:15 am

Thank you for posting!!

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:10 am

Louise was very good about telling what happened and would answer all my questions. I had plenty.

They headed upstairs to the master suite, she had been there before but this time she had a chance to get a better look. The master bath was huge, there were 2 separate bathrooms, dressing areas and closest that were joined together by a common large shower with multiple shower heads.

Fred spent extra time showing her the bathroom that had belonged to his exwife. He told her he would like her to feel free using this bathroom as her own and bring any of her personal items and clothes she wanted.

After the master bath tour he took her hand and lead her to the end of the bed. He kissed her on the lips and slowly began to unbutton the front of her dress, he then pushed it off her shoulder until she was standing totally nude before him. She then began unbutton is shirt as she directed him to the sit on the bed. After removing his shirt she had him lie back and released his belt un unzipped his pants. She reached inside his pants and removed his already hard cock. She slowly stroked him before asking him to raise his hips so she could pull his pants all the off.

Once they were both nude she sucked his cock while holding his balls firmly. She then licked the underside of his cock from the big head down to his tight neatly trimmed balls. He then asked her to lay face down on the bed so he could enjoy rubbing her bare back and bottom. He started at her shoulders and made long strokes to the crack of her ass and back. Then he slowing worked further down until he was holding and squeezing her bare ass. She had started to moan some so her had her turn over on her back.

On her back he started to lick and suck her hard nipples, he gave each nipple a hard squeeze. She told him to pinch harder and he did, she told him more. He asked if it hurt and she told him yes but it was a good hurt. He moved his hand down to her neatly trimmed pubic mound before entering her with a finger.

He knew she was ready for mounting as she willing spread her legs for him. He moved over her and placed his cock along her slit and teased her with the big head of his cock. She was hot, wet and ready, he raised her right leg as the head of his cock disappeared into her and he continued until he was up to his balls.

Thanks for your interest.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Sun May 01, 2022 3:35 am

Louise knew that I needed to hear the details and did a good job at hitting the things that turned me on the most. She knew things that embarrassed or made me feel humiliated and played them up. If we were in the bedroom during these chats I would be nude, if we were on the deck I would wear loose gym shorts with no underwear so she would be able to make comments about my erection.

I ended the last segment when Fred had completed penetration. The penetration is something that hits me hard. There is the reality of a guy having his bare cock inside your wife feeling her warmth and wetness. She is feeling a cock that’s much larger than mine and the head of it is much deeper than I had ever been. I feel the act of opening her legs so she could be entered was is act of submission to a male that she knew was sexually superior to me.

I never got tired of hearing her talk about this and answering my many questions.

I will continue this story soon.

Thanks for your interest. Questions and comments welcome.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Tue May 03, 2022 3:36 am

After a few stokes he raised her other leg and continued a steady pace but not too fast. She said he liked to make long strokes and would pull back until just the head of his cock was inside. When he would finish the down stroke he liked to firmly bump his pubic mount into hers. She was able to orgasm fairly easy and he continued the steady strokes while his continued to pinch and pull her nipples until she was able to orgasm again. They screwed in this position for around 25 minutes before she felt him tense up, she grabbed him hard as she prepared to receive his cum. He increased his speed and let off a loud moan as he started to shoot his cum deep inside. At the first squirt of cum he pushed harder and harder trying to put his cum as deep as possible. Once his orgasm was complete he laid on top of her briefly before rolling off.

She could feel his warm cum leaking out down the crack of her ass. He went to the bedroom an got a warm wash cloth softly wiped off her pussy and ass crack. She turned on her side him and they were now facing each other.

They hugged and went to sleep.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Wed May 04, 2022 5:22 am

This is what she told me late Friday afternoon when she got home from work. Other than calling me early Friday morning letting me know she got to work OK I knew nothing.

When she awoke Fred was all ready in the shower. She went to her side of the bathroom before entering the shower. Fred was finishing his bath and gave her a big hug. When she finished her shower she went to her side of the bathroom and dried off before blow drying her hair. She would always blow dry her hair totally nude in front of a mirror, always.

She did not notice but Fred had come in and was watching her. When she was done Fred commented her beautiful body and asked her to turn around slowly, she had heard cat call types of comments before but Freds comment meant more to her. Here was a grown man with a knowledge and wisdom that was nothing she had experienced before. It meant alot to her that he thought she was special.

After she dried her hair she walked into the bedroom still nude and into the closet Fred had offered to her and got her clothes for work. Fred sat on the bed as she stepped into her dress and pulled it up over her shoulders and then into her high heel shoes. Fred asked her about her bra and panties and she told him she never wore them to work. He told her he was aware she did not wear them in casual settings but thought she wore them to work.

She told him that when she was younger she quickly learned that guys were turned on by seeing pointed nipples under her shirt, believe me she had the best nipples for braless wear. She then told him that as a teenager she never wore panties under her shorts and wore shorts that made it obvious she was not wearing any. When she started working and began to wear dresses she continued to not wear panties.

She had just always done it this way.

He told her that he also liked seeing sexy underwear and lingerie but his exwife would never wear them even on special occasions.

She was running late because she had forgot to allow time for the extra distance to his house. Fred made her a cup of coffee to go and walked her to the car. He gave her a big hung and a kiss before patted her on the ass.

He said he would be calling her soon.

Thanks for your continued interest.

elina

Unread post by elina » Sat May 21, 2022 4:12 am

Thank you for continuing your story!

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Mon May 23, 2022 4:12 am

I have been busy. Hope to continue these stories soon.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon May 23, 2022 4:28 am

Thoroughly enjoying your stories of your time with Louise but realise real life takes priority and can mean a necessary break. Thank you so much for what you've related so far, it's never been short of interest and always entertaining to read.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Christinebitg

Unread post by Christinebitg » Mon May 23, 2022 6:05 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 4:28 am
Thoroughly enjoying your stories of your time with Louise but realise real life takes priority and can mean a necessary break. Thank you so much for what you've related so far, it's never been short of interest and always entertaining to read.
I completely agree with that.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Fri May 27, 2022 4:33 am

You had an amazing and unique relationship.
I wonder why ultimately she felt she had to cheat?

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Sat May 28, 2022 4:05 am

Johng1953 Thanks for your interest, I hope this answers your question.

Louise was raised around many guys her age and older. She enjoyed being the only girl in the group and did not have any girlfriends. In her late teens she was even a little bit of a Tom Boy even though she had a killer body and loved to show it off. She was naturally sexy and comfortable with her sexuality. She was openly sexually active with many of my friends and coworkers when we started dating and we both agreed there was no reason she should stop. Even though our sexual relationship was very unique it fit our needs. I did not think about it as cheating, she had needs I simply could not satisfy. Other than the sexual openness our marriage was very traditional and loving.

I enjoy sharing these stores based on actual events. Comments and questions always welcome.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Mon May 30, 2022 3:54 am

James called early Saturday morning and asked if she wanted to go water skiing. I happened to be off that day so we agreed to meet him at the lake house around noon.

When we arrived James had a guy from work with him. Louise had processed his information when we was hired and I had met him only briefly because he worked in a different area of the business.

We went to our usual cove and got ready to ski. James went first and I drove the boat, then he pulled me. Louise went below and changed from her shorts and tank top to her bikini. She skied and we returned to cove. Louise took of the ski vest and her nipples were hard and very visible though the thin top that had the lining removed. You could see the outlive of her camel toe through the bottoms as well. The other guys name was Don and he was having a hard time not being obvious staring.

James wanted to chill awhile so Louise laid out on the ski platform on the back of the boat. James rubbed her back and untied her top before removing it completely, shortly there after he pulled the sides of her bottoms and she lifted up her ass so he could remove the them. She did turn face down so only her ass was exposed.

I can only assume Don had heard rumors about our relationship, as always I let James control the situation. I sat in the drivers seat and Don and James were at the back of the boat so they could see Louise. She asked for a drink and when I took it to her she had turned on her back to expose herself completely. Even though I had seen her in this situation it always stirs emotions when a new guy is involved.

It was a pretty low key afternoon , later in the afternoon James wanted to go to the marina and pick up some food before going back to the house. Louise put on a tank top that barely covered her ass. As always her nipples were obvious through the top.

The marina was pretty rustic and more like a bait shop that serves hot dogs. Louise had to use the bathroom so her and James went in first. A few minutes later I went inside about the same time Louise was coming out of the bathroom. James was ordering food in another part of the marina. I got some beer from the cooler and over heard a couple of guys making comment about Lousie, one said "looked like she was cold” and laughed. I stood in line while they continued their comments. Another guy said “ those things could put your eye out”.

She wore those tops all the time and I had heard all sorts of comments. She knew what she was doing and liked guys looking, I had even seen her pinch and pull on them to get them harder before walking into a room full of guys.

James got the food and we headed to the lake house.

Thanks for your interest, comments and questions welcome.

Christinebitg

Unread post by Christinebitg » Mon May 30, 2022 5:54 am

<< I got some beer from the cooler and over heard a couple of guys making comment about Lousie, one said "looked like she was cold” and laughed. I stood in line while they continued their comments. Another guy said “ those things could put your eye out”. >>

Would it be correct to say that it was exciting for you to hear men talk about your wife like that?

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon May 30, 2022 6:26 am

Thanks CL for continuing your wonderful recollections of your time married to Louise. I would have thought it was exciting for you to hear that Louise was the centre of attraction for the men. It was your consideration for her needs that gave her the freedom to carry on having the sexual as well as emotional fulfilment.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Mon May 30, 2022 6:48 am

Cuck4Life wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 4:05 am
Johng1953 Thanks for your interest, I hope this answers your question.

Louise was raised around many guys her age and older. She enjoyed being the only girl in the group and did not have any girlfriends. In her late teens she was even a little bit of a Tom Boy even though she had a killer body and loved to show it off. She was naturally sexy and comfortable with her sexuality. She was openly sexually active with many of my friends and coworkers when we started dating and we both agreed there was no reason she should stop. Even though our sexual relationship was very unique it fit our needs. I did not think about it as cheating, she had needs I simply could not satisfy. Other than the sexual openness our marriage was very traditional and loving.

I enjoy sharing these stores based on actual events. Comments and questions always welcome.
No sorry, I meant when she had an affair and lied and it split you up. Given how understanding you were about her seeing others it just seemed odd to me she lied to you about it.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Tue May 31, 2022 4:05 am

Thanks for the comments.
Yes I enjoyed hearing the comments guys made about Louise. Her father only came to the business early in the mornings to pick up receipts and bank deposits. She knew he would not be around in the afternoons so she could dress anyway she wanted. If I was at the shop I would continue working but would watch the guys staring at her braless tits and little panty less ass under those tight cotton shorts. Believe me the guys did not hold back making comments that I could hear. She would always go to the area where James worked and some of the guys would stop by to say hello and flirt. James even had a few pics of her on his tool box.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:06 am

Once we returned to the house we went to the screened porch and laid out the food. I brought the cooler from the boat and we had a few beers, hung out and talked. Most of the time we would stay the night but Louise said we needed to get back home later because she needed to do some shopping Sunday.

After some time James and Louise got up and went to the outdoor shower. Its was located just below the porch so you could see James head and shoulders and Louise head. They did this often but no matter how many times I would see this it turned me on. It was hot seeing them throw their clothes over the side knowing Don knew they were both completely nude. Because you could see how close they were standing you just knew they were washing each other.

Normally they would wrap towels around they waists before coming in the house. For whatever reasons they chose to walk nude from the shower into the house. James was proudly sporting his semi erect cock and his trimmed balls were tucked tightly below.

I knew they were heading to the bedroom but never heard the door close. I waited before I looked in the door and could see she was giving him a blowjob. A little later I could hear some noise and figured they were screwing. Don could also hear what I was hearing an asked me if it was OK for him to go in the house to use the bathroom.

I gave him a minute and then looked inside, the door was still open and James was on top of her giving her a good pounding. I knew Don had also seen this because he had to walk past the door on the way to the bathroom. In the span of just a few hours Don had seen Louise nude and now hes seeing her get screwed.

When he returned we continued to chat while paying no attention to what was happening. We could hear the bed squeaking as James would change his rhythm and it was obvious when he increased his speed before we heard the loud moan as he orgasmed . It got quiet for a few minutes before James walked out still nude and told me I needed to go in and help her clean up.

In the past there were a few times he had me get a warm wash cloth to clean her but it was something that was just between us three. Being told to clean her in front of Don was different knowing James just screwed her. I went into the bathroom and got a warm wash cloth, she was laying on her back when I entered the bedroom . I sat down beside her , she had cum leaking from her and it was a mess. I got be big globs first then rinsed out the cloth before I wiped of her inner thighs and pubic mound.

I got her clothes and she got dressed for the ride home.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:05 am

Thanks as always CL for recollecting and sharing yet another small but poignant milestone in your relationship.

So you reflected...

'In the past there were a few times he had me get a warm wash cloth to clean her but it was something that was just between us three. Being told to clean her in front of Don was different knowing James just screwed her. '

How did this extra exposure (being told to go and help her clean up) in front of Don make you feel?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I would have thought it would excite you further, appealing to your desire for a little more humiliation. it's obviously common knowledge amongst your friends and work colleagues so maybe this adds a little more - but all good?

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:44 am

You are correct it was a turn on for Don to see me taking directions from James. This time period where she starting spending time with Fred brought on some changes with James. He had never had competition and even though he did not want a serious relationship with Louise I feel like wanted to exercise his control over us. For the first time ever she was not asking him before going on a date and there was now times she would not be available because she was with Fred.
I was also learning more about my needs as these situations stirred different emotions. Remember this took place in the 70's before the internet and I had no idea there was a thing called a Cuckold but I was no doubt headed in that direction.

I will touch on some of these issues in future stories.

Thanks again for your interest and please feel free to comment or ask questions.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:45 am

After the long day on the lake we got home an went to bed. I got up early and went to the shop to check on things and picked up breakfast while I was out.

When she got up we chatted some and she told me she was going shopping for a few things. I asked her what things and she was reluctant to say. Finally she gave in and told me that Fred had told her he liked seeing women in lingerie and she wanted to get some to please him for when he asked her to visit again.

I don’t remember what I was doing that afternoon but she left after lunch and was gone until late afternoon. She returned with several bags and went into the bedroom. This was driving me crazy I wanted to see what she brought.

When I went in the bedroom she was laying out what she had bought on the bed. There were bras, half cup bras, panties, sheer robes, garters, hose, teddies also with other things. I was shocked how much she had bought, this was a women that I had known for years and had never one time seen her wear any underwear. She let me look at everything and even hold things up examine. I asked her to model some for me and she told me that this was for Fred not me.

She said he had offered her a closest and a place to keep her clothes and that she would be keeping these items at his house.

There were times when things hit me harder than others and this was one of those times. I wanted to see her wearing this stuff in the worst way.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:15 am

Great post although perhaps a little sadness or at least an air of pathos, and a poignant reminder of just where exactly you fitted into her life at that time FC. I would imagine that really pressed down very hard on those angst buttons, doing or wearing things only for her lover but not for you. Classic cuckoldress behaviour and well related.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641