Who else knows your a cuck ?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Heservesher
Virgin

Re: Who else knows your a cuck ?

Unread post by Heservesher » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:52 pm

My wife's told 3 of her friends, they weren't really fazed by it and I've chatted with one of them about it. One of them said 'fair play' none of my friends know about this but most of our friends know we're into S&M.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:55 pm

curiouscouple1978 wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:29 am
isinlarsa wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:01 am
desertsub wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:22 am
subguy80 wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:26 am

I'd love to know more about this. How old was he? What was his reaction?
Same here!
I'm another one whose child found out that my wife was cuckolding me. In my case it was our daughter who found something on our computer that pretty much spelled out that my wife dated other men. She was about 12 or 13 at the time, so although she was very young, she was old enough to understand what sex was. Luckily, she went to her mother and asked about it. Her mother explained that she had certain needs, and that there was nothing wrong if she got those needs met through other men. She told our daughter that I knew about it, and I was okay with her having sex with other men. Then my wife brought me into the conversation. Yes, for me it was an awkward conversation, but necessary, so our daughter knew I was okay with other men fucking her mother. Our daughter took it in stride, and accepted her mother's dating. She felt that was just the way Mom was and Dad was okay with it.

Our daughter is an adult now, and seems in no way traumatized by having a hotwife for a mother. We haven't gotten into any deep discussion, but my daughter will occasionally mention something to me that lets me know she hasn't forgotten.

That is actually very hot. And how it should be.
In retrospect, I've wondered why she never questioned why Mom had sex with other men, but Dad didn't.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:42 am

subguy80 wrote:
mrdnrm wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:30 am
Many years later my oldest son found out, that my wife was Cuckolding me, another awkward conversation.
At the time all our children had grown and moved out of the home. Our youngest was only 18 years old and off to college. One night my wife and I had to to go out for the night and meet this young black gentleman. My wife was 49 years old at the time and this young man was only 20 years old and was in the military stationed at the Air Force base about an hours drive away. Long story short, we ended up in a hotel she fucked him for over 6 hours. I took photos of the whole thing and when we got home at 4 am she wanted to see the photos. We still had a good buzz on from all the drinks, well I got out the laptop and connected it to the big screen TV and put the scan disk in and started the slide show of the photos. After about photo ten of over 100 photos my wife grabbed my arm and said "let's go to bed so you can eat my pussy again" Well that night I ate 4 cream pies, we passed out naked with my head between her legs. Some time later that morning my oldest son about 24 years old at the time came over the house to visit with coffee and donuts. We were still naked in bed and you can see our bed from the living room. Yup, both still naked and me still between her legs and right there on the TV the slide show was still playing. I woke up to hear "What the Fuck, this is fucking disturbing" I got up but ass naked and shut the computer and TV. My son said I brought coffee and donuts. Put some clothes on and have coffee with me. The only words he said afterwards was "what the fuck is wrong with you?" I just smoothly changed the subject. He never said a word again about it
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:43 am

desertsub wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:22 am
subguy80 wrote:
mrdnrm wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:30 am
Many years later my oldest son found out, that my wife was Cuckolding me, another awkward conversation.
Same here!
At the time all our children had grown and moved out of the home. Our youngest was only 18 years old and off to college. One night my wife and I had to to go out for the night and meet this young black gentleman. My wife was 49 years old at the time and this young man was only 20 years old and was in the military stationed at the Air Force base about an hours drive away. Long story short, we ended up in a hotel she fucked him for over 6 hours. I took photos of the whole thing and when we got home at 4 am she wanted to see the photos. We still had a good buzz on from all the drinks, well I got out the laptop and connected it to the big screen TV and put the scan disk in and started the slide show of the photos. After about photo ten of over 100 photos my wife grabbed my arm and said "let's go to bed so you can eat my pussy again" Well that night I ate 4 cream pies, we passed out naked with my head between her legs. Some time later that morning my oldest son about 24 years old at the time came over the house to visit with coffee and donuts. We were still naked in bed and you can see our bed from the living room. Yup, both still naked and me still between her legs and right there on the TV the slide show was still playing. I woke up to hear "What the Fuck, this is fucking disturbing" I got up but ass naked and shut the computer and TV. My son said I brought coffee and donuts. Put some clothes on and have coffee with me. The only words he said afterwards was "what the fuck is wrong with you?" I just smoothly changed the subject. He never said a word again about it
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:02 am

mrdnrm wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:43 am
Well, your son lost a good opportunity to broaden his mind.....his loss. And a disappointing reaction from him.

It crosses my mind that he might have had the forethought to make a copy of those photos. What do you think?

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:30 am

trecital wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:02 am
mrdnrm wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:43 am
Well, your son lost a good opportunity to broaden his mind.....his loss. And a disappointing reaction from him.

It crosses my mind that he might have had the forethought to make a copy of those photos. What do you think?
More like a perfectly expected and normal reaction from him, any other reaction could be construed as more unusual and abnormal. What the hell are you meant to think when you walk in and see your nearly 50 year old mother being fucked by a kid young enough to be her grandson on TV and then you turn and see your Dad naked sleeping between your mother's legs ?

I think sometimes people forget this is a kink forum and most people aren't like them at all.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

aandmp
Trainable

Unread post by aandmp » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:43 pm

My wife's childhood/best friend is a true slut - in the sense she runs around on her husband, has had multiple affairs without his knowledge. Almost caused their marriage to break up, etc, etc. In their conversations, my wife has told her she needs to "just fuck for fun" like we do - we did swing with couples, but have had more mfm's, some times just another man for her. Recently added mmf fun to the equation. Her friend told her she was a 'cheap woman' to do such, but my wife said we have none of the problems she faces in her life, and she gets more strange cock! In telling me about these conversations, my wife has revealed that she's told her friend that I, a. Enjoy watching, b. Rarely join in, c. Like to video, d. Have driven her to a man's house for her to fuck. She also added that she's shown her friend photos and videos of her being fucked, commenting that it was me doing the filming. she told me that she 'has not' told her friend about any cleanup, or bi fun on my part, hmm. I wonder, lol. So, I guess that makes it her, plus the men my wife fucks, lol.

Gentleman mischief
Virgin

Unread post by Gentleman mischief » Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:26 am

The list is growing...my Mrs, obviously, her close friends circle, her mum, 2 of my ex's, I'm sure their close girl friends. And most of the guys they have fucked in their time.

brightfun22
Virgin

Unread post by brightfun22 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:18 am

My wife and I have only had one cuckold experience so far but I am hoping that it leads to more. I don’t know if she told anyone about it but I really hope she has. I love the idea of her telling people that she has cuckolded me. My hope is that she tells her sisters and her mom what happened and that they all know I am a cuckold. She already talk to them about my small dick so then to say that not only do I have a small dick but that I am also a cuck would be the best.

4incheslong
Experienced

Unread post by 4incheslong » Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:16 am

The question becomes who doesn't. Did your wife tell a GF? You think that's safe? Women love to gossip about stuff like this. Did she tell the guys she fucks? Mine did. I would have thought she would have gone with the cheating wife but she didn't. I know some of them. We have mutual friends. Guys love to brag about stuff like this. The surprising one was the sister and mother in law. They had gone a cruise. Years later at a meal (my wife and her sister had been arguing) the sister lays out a bomb shell that my wife had been fucking the Italian pool boy on the cruise. I looked at her mother and all she said was "pass the baby carrots".

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:23 am

It almost becomes a question of whether you yourself want people to know? It maybe that your hotwife is the main source of the gossip, but if in turn it makes you super hot too, then it's all worthwhile and very welcome indeed, and the guaranteed humiliation will just keep on giving for months and years to come.

It's an entirely different story if you don't think it's such a clever idea at sll, and your wife has rather maliciously let it slip out, so that children, fellow workers, friends and close relatives find out entirely against your wishes and to your acute embarrassment, then it's not so nice, not so good at all in fact.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

chris13491
Prepubescent

Unread post by chris13491 » Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:18 am

My mother in law knows, she fully supports her daughter finding some extra fun.

I have also just told my grandmother about it, she has been in the kink scene for a very very long time and finally opened up to her about my cross dressing and cuckolding.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:21 am

Welcome to the forum chris13491.

Anax81
Experienced

Unread post by Anax81 » Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:38 am

My wife's best friend and I guess that some of the neighbours suppose that I am a cuckold because the see me leaving our house, then wife's boyfriend coming in and after a while my wife is moaning loud.

rspanked
Experienced

Unread post by rspanked » Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:40 am

I found out last week that my partner recently told one of her best friends. She's the first person outside of our relationship and the men she's fucked to know. A big part of me is glad that she finally felt like there was someone safe to confide in, but I'm also extremely anxious at the thought of when I first meet her.

chris13491
Prepubescent

Unread post by chris13491 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:54 am

armyguyot1 wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:21 am
Welcome to the forum chris13491.
Thank you.

chris13491
Prepubescent

Unread post by chris13491 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:56 am

I have had a new development.

My wife’s new job seems to be a very sexual workplace with a lot of coworkers fucking eachother. She has told her new girlfriend that we are open and she can fuck whoever she pleases

marysmith273
Prepubescent

Unread post by marysmith273 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:19 pm

My ex boyfriend from when I was in HS recently reached out to me on Facebook.

It was great to hear from him. After a few months he started flirting with me. And I started flirting back. It wa skits innocent stuff.

One day however the envelope got pushed pretty hard. I ended up telling him my husband has never gotten me off with his dick.

My ex started manning up and telling me he never has that problem. And can always get girls off. And basically started teasing about my hubby must have a little one and not be able to use it.

I agreed and started teasing about my hubby back and it made me really horny to tell my ex this.

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:58 pm

My ex girlfriend knows that I’m one and she cucks me with her husband.
Gigi fan for life!

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:19 am

My wife's younger sister and their mum knew about the arrangement my wife and I had with the eldest sister and both of them have looked after our kids when my wife spent a weekend with a lover and I was working.
When I went to pick the kids up I'd usually stay for a few hours with the family and would mention what time she was due home and who she was with. The younger sister knew I wouldn't have cum for several days and was looking forward to hearing the details so used to tease me when we were alone and would rub my dick, put my hands on her bare tits and kiss me. A couple of times I lost control and either fucked her or allowed her to blow me. I'd immediately feel disappointed because I knew I wouldn't be quite so worked up when my wife told me what she'd been up to. The sister would just cheekily announce that she'd spoilt my fun.
With one of her boyfriends my wife didn't seem to care about people in the village knowing she was shagging him. She was seen sitting on his lap and kissing him on a bench by our kid's school by the wife of a colleague of mine, who told people at work she was cheating at first. Then, when our neighbour saw them naked in our garden and regularly saw his motorbike on our driveway, even when I was there, he told my colleague, as they were friends and they realised I must have known about them. My colleague told them I knew. I only found out about this when a female colleague, who was cuckolding her husband, told me. She was also caught wearing just her knickers and putting on her bra by the mum of our daughter's friends in the woods a few miles from home. He was just wearing jeans.
Only one of my wife's lovers didn't know I knew what they were doing.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:30 pm

Thebestdays1 wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:19 am
My wife's younger sister and their mum knew about the arrangement my wife and I had with the eldest sister and both of them have looked after our kids when my wife spent a weekend with a lover and I was working.
When I went to pick the kids up I'd usually stay for a few hours with the family and would mention what time she was due home and who she was with. The younger sister knew I wouldn't have cum for several days and was looking forward to hearing the details so used to tease me when we were alone and would rub my dick, put my hands on her bare tits and kiss me. A couple of times I lost control and either fucked her or allowed her to blow me. I'd immediately feel disappointed because I knew I wouldn't be quite so worked up when my wife told me what she'd been up to. The sister would just cheekily announce that she'd spoilt my fun.
With one of her boyfriends my wife didn't seem to care about people in the village knowing she was shagging him. She was seen sitting on his lap and kissing him on a bench by our kid's school by the wife of a colleague of mine, who told people at work she was cheating at first. Then, when our neighbour saw them naked in our garden and regularly saw his motorbike on our driveway, even when I was there, he told my colleague, as they were friends and they realised I must have known about them. My colleague told them I knew. I only found out about this when a female colleague, who was cuckolding her husband, told me. She was also caught wearing just her knickers and putting on her bra by the mum of our daughter's friends in the woods a few miles from home. He was just wearing jeans.
Only one of my wife's lovers didn't know I knew what they were doing.
TBD - Has a bit of a soap opera feel to it.

WaCuckGuy
Prepubescent

Unread post by WaCuckGuy » Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:17 pm

I am sure my step-son knows , and all or most the guys my wife has sex with , I think she likes telling them.. I think the time is coming soon that her workmates will find out , or she tells them, and her work is a huge gossip mill..
I am turned on , but horrified by people knowing ..

Decman
Experienced

Unread post by Decman » Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:04 pm

I'm pretty sure I've posted before -- a few years back she was cucking me with a single neighbor, and everyone in the neighborhood figured it out. We've since been a bit more circumspect in what we do, but the damage is done. I'm not sure if they think this is a cuckold relationship, or if they think she was cheating on me, and quite honestly it doesn't really matter to us.

Other than that, she has some girlfriends who know about our relationship. By and large, they aren't local, so it isn't as if we see them too often -- other than a reunion weekend of some sort. Of those 3 women, one of them gives me a FLR vibe when ever we see her -- and enjoys lightly ordering me around.

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:33 pm

When I was a wannabe, I asked my best friend if he would be willing to help my wife cuck me.

He was fresh out of a messy divorce and we were young. He couldn’t imagine a husband giving his wife permission to fuck another man. He turned me down. (Timing is everything. I probably shouldn’t have asked him knowing how sensitive he was to marital infidelity….And even though this wasn’t a case of infidelity, it must have had that “flavor” to a 25-year-old who had just gotten out of a marriage where his wife cheated on him.)

Anyways……The point is that he knew I was a wannabe-cuck at that time.

Fast forward a few years. My best friend makes an unannounced visit to find me, my wife, and another guy (her coworker boyfriend who was more than happy to help her cuck me) packing for a camping trip.

My best friend never said anything, but he HAD to have put two and two together to realize that he was meeting my wife’s boyfriend….that I’m a cuck.

My best friend and I dissolved when he took a job out of state. We talk on the phone every now and then. We’ve gotten older and wiser over the years. I get the feeling he now wishes he could have been my wife’s boyfriend …..that he could have been the one to help her cuck me.

————-

Aside from my friend, my wife’s boyfriend has two sisters who MUST suspect something by now.

One sister is a professor at the university where I got my masters degree……same department, too. (Fortunately, I never had her as a professor. Pure luck.). She sort of knew me since I was a regular presence around the department for those two years. Her husband is a part-owner of a bar in the fashionable part of our city, and she would often call her little brother (again, my wife’s boyfriend) to come on down to watch the game and eat some wings. He’d ask, “Can I bring my girlfriend?” to which his sister gladly said, “Sure!”

Mind you, at this moment in this narrative, I had NO IDEA who his big sister was.

We all pile into the car and head down to his sister’s (husband’s) bar.

Now imagine his sister’s face when he walks in with his arm around my wife’s shoulder……and me in tow right behind the two of them!

Now imagine MY face when I suddenly realized what the fuck was going on!

(What are the fucking chances?!?)

When we introduced…..I said I was just a friend of her brother’s. But anyone with two brain cells could see that his girlfriend (my wife) and I had some kind of relationship….simply by the way she would turn and talk to me.

The cool thing is that his sister almost surely had to know that I was my wife’s cuck…..and that her little brother helped her to cuck me. (She’s a pretty bright person…PhDs, and all!). Still she said nothing and continues to keep her lips sealed. Whenever her little brother heads to the bar, she invites XXXXXXX (my wife’s name, censored for now) and me, her husband…..knowing that her little brother is probably fucking XXXXXXX. When I tag along, she and I often talk about the bat-shit crazy profs we’ve worked with over the years. (I don’t always go with them.) Still enjoy talking to her. She’s a good person!

My wife’s boyfriend’s oldest sister (older than the professor!) knows simply because she has a good nose for bullshit. She can simply read her brother’s body language and KNOW he’s been getting laid. The only obvious sexual partner would be the woman who likes to cook with him and go to Sunday brunch…..my wife. But she also knows that woman is married to me. She also says nothing, but when she goes on vacation, she brings something back for her little brother…..and XXXXXX (my wife). Never anything for me.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:56 am

SheLikesWhenIWatch wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:33 pm
When I was a wannabe, I asked my best friend if he would be willing to help my wife cuck me.

He was fresh out of a messy divorce and we were young. He couldn’t imagine a husband giving his wife permission to fuck another man. He turned me down. (Timing is everything. I probably shouldn’t have asked him knowing how sensitive he was to marital infidelity….And even though this wasn’t a case of infidelity, it must have had that “flavor” to a 25-year-old who had just gotten out of a marriage where his wife cheated on him.)

Anyways……The point is that he knew I was a wannabe-cuck at that time.

Fast forward a few years. My best friend makes an unannounced visit to find me, my wife, and another guy (her coworker boyfriend who was more than happy to help her cuck me) packing for a camping trip.

My best friend never said anything, but he HAD to have put two and two together to realize that he was meeting my wife’s boyfriend….that I’m a cuck.

My best friend and I dissolved when he took a job out of state. We talk on the phone every now and then. We’ve gotten older and wiser over the years. I get the feeling he now wishes he could have been my wife’s boyfriend …..that he could have been the one to help her cuck me.

————-

Aside from my friend, my wife’s boyfriend has two sisters who MUST suspect something by now.

One sister is a professor at the university where I got my masters degree……same department, too. (Fortunately, I never had her as a professor. Pure luck.). She sort of knew me since I was a regular presence around the department for those two years. Her husband is a part-owner of a bar in the fashionable part of our city, and she would often call her little brother (again, my wife’s boyfriend) to come on down to watch the game and eat some wings. He’d ask, “Can I bring my girlfriend?” to which his sister gladly said, “Sure!”

Mind you, at this moment in this narrative, I had NO IDEA who his big sister was.

We all pile into the car and head down to his sister’s (husband’s) bar.

Now imagine his sister’s face when he walks in with his arm around my wife’s shoulder……and me in tow right behind the two of them!

Now imagine MY face when I suddenly realized what the fuck was going on!

(What are the fucking chances?!?)

When we introduced…..I said I was just a friend of her brother’s. But anyone with two brain cells could see that his girlfriend (my wife) and I had some kind of relationship….simply by the way she would turn and talk to me.

The cool thing is that his sister almost surely had to know that I was my wife’s cuck…..and that her little brother helped her to cuck me. (She’s a pretty bright person…PhDs, and all!). Still she said nothing and continues to keep her lips sealed. Whenever her little brother heads to the bar, she invites XXXXXXX (my wife’s name, censored for now) and me, her husband…..knowing that her little brother is probably fucking XXXXXXX. When I tag along, she and I often talk about the bat-shit crazy profs we’ve worked with over the years. (I don’t always go with them.) Still enjoy talking to her. She’s a good person!

My wife’s boyfriend’s oldest sister (older than the professor!) knows simply because she has a good nose for bullshit. She can simply read her brother’s body language and KNOW he’s been getting laid. The only obvious sexual partner would be the woman who likes to cook with him and go to Sunday brunch…..my wife. But she also knows that woman is married to me. She also says nothing, but when she goes on vacation, she brings something back for her little brother…..and XXXXXX (my wife). Never anything for me.
SLWIW - So does your wife's BF family ever have family meals? And does her BF only take her at all?