Who else knows your a cuck ?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
beta65ohio
Virgin

Re: Who else knows your a cuck ?

Unread post by beta65ohio » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:03 am

I'm not currently in a cuck-Hotwife relationship, but when I was in the past nobody knew. Not even her Bull. He knew they weren't exclusive...just used her for sex when he wanted it. I hated it but loved it at the same time. I remember her cutting me off from sex, and one morning after she had been with her Bull she told me "I never knew having all this great sex could be so exhausting." My caged cock cried.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:58 pm

I am a wannabe cuck. Or more precisly I am a non-practicig cuck becasue my wife is monogamous.

However you count it. I am also bi and have told many men how much I would love for them to fuck my wife. The married or divorced men all have agreed it would be hot for me to be with their monogamous wives too. I am hoping that one day, I'll get an invite to join a couple so I can get my first cream pie from another man.

Monogamy is such a drag.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:49 am

We've always been very protective of our own affairs and especially with our own children. We've never been into espousing the advantages of any of our choices at work, socially or in our own home. To our knowledge noone of any relevance knows anything at all about what we'd rather keep private.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

fredfred2
Experienced

Unread post by fredfred2 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:42 am

my exmother in law from my first marriage found out about my wife's lover and made point over turning up at our home at weekends when she saw his car parked out side our home

Happycuck48126
Virgin

Unread post by Happycuck48126 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:44 am

My sister in law, several of my wife's friends, most of her bulls I'm sure. Our neighbors probably know, while they aren't very close to us they have had to see her bulls come and go and I know that the family on the right of us has seen her going down on bulls (or future prospects) in our driveway. There are a few people I play with that are aware of our marriage.

I'm sure there are one or two missing. I used to be afraid of people finding out but really limited our openness and experience.

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:27 am

A couple of my wife's friends, and both of my brothers since my younger brother is now in a relationship with my wife.

curiouscouple1978
Experienced

Unread post by curiouscouple1978 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:40 am

Bigh+Guy wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:27 am
A couple of my wife's friends, and both of my brothers since my younger brother is now in a relationship with my wife.
Does any of them tease ya about it?

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:51 am

Not really but one of her friends said that she should just leave me and go with the hot bf.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:40 am

Bigh+Guy wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:51 am
Not really but one of her friends said that she should just leave me and go with the hot bf.
Should probably get ride of that person in your life. No one needs a toxic connections that would try to part you and your wife.

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:07 am

Everyone agrees with you!! She also asked if she could sleep with my wife's boyfriend.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:23 pm

Bigh+Guy wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:07 am
Everyone agrees with you!! She also asked if she could sleep with my wife's boyfriend.
To have such a toxic person as a friend might not reflect too well on the host either.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:59 pm

It's a college friend that's hard to get rid of. She's miserable to be around.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:23 pm

About a year ago I posted on this thread about how a woman who used to be a work colleague of my wife probably suspected that my wife had a long term boyfriend. My wife is still in contact with this woman, and she comes to our house now and again.
My wife has sometimes teased me about telling this woman more. So, recently I gave my wife permission to tell her friend whatever she wanted.
So, my wife has been teasing me more and more over the last couple of months. Then, a couple of weeks ago, my wife met with this woman, and finally confirmed to her what she'd long suspected. My wife filled her friend in on some more details, and has promised to tell her even more later. There's quite a bit to tell, as my wife has had the same boyfriend for over 30 years.
My wife has told me that eventually her female friend will probably end up knowing everything about my cuckold life, and will enjoy teasing me when she next sees me.

curiouscouple1978
Experienced

Unread post by curiouscouple1978 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:54 am

trecital wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:23 pm
About a year ago I posted on this thread about how a woman who used to be a work colleague of my wife probably suspected that my wife had a long term boyfriend. My wife is still in contact with this woman, and she comes to our house now and again.
My wife has sometimes teased me about telling this woman more. So, recently I gave my wife permission to tell her friend whatever she wanted.
So, my wife has been teasing me more and more over the last couple of months. Then, a couple of weeks ago, my wife met with this woman, and finally confirmed to her what she'd long suspected. My wife filled her friend in on some more details, and has promised to tell her even more later. There's quite a bit to tell, as my wife has had the same boyfriend for over 30 years.
My wife has told me that eventually her female friend will probably end up knowing everything about my cuckold life, and will enjoy teasing me when she next sees me.
I think that would be very hot.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:06 am

Bigh+Guy wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:59 pm
We had the same issue, my wife and I talked and finally removed toxic people like that from our life. This person like many of our friends was aware of our lifestyle and really started creating a lot of problem. Trust me it's hard initially to stop a 16+ year friendship, but your marriage will be better for it.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:25 am

vmb69 wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:06 am
Bigh+Guy wrote:
We had the same issue, my wife and I talked and finally removed toxic people like that from our life. This person like many of our friends was aware of our lifestyle and really started creating a lot of problem. Trust me it's hard initially to stop a 16+ year friendship, but your marriage will be better for it.
Exactly, bite the bullet or forever regret the consequences.

A bit of a no-brainer really.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:20 pm

tell truth ...all my friends and coworkers..opens all sorts of ops

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:54 pm

Chrislydi wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:25 am
vmb69 wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:06 am
Bigh+Guy wrote:
Exactly, bite the bullet or forever regret the consequences.

A bit of a no-brainer really.

Chris
We don't see her enough where she would impact our marriage. And its becoming less and less frequent that she's around. People often forget to invite her places.

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:35 am

My wife was a cocktail waitress in a club, so quiye a few people knew I was a cuck. All the other waitresses , the owner and the manager knew as did the house band who she had slept with all of them, often at each of their apartments or houses, but at time at our house and all knew me. I know how those folks talk, so I imagine others I did not know knew of this. I did have two friends who had had sex with her a number of times knew of course. So I assume quite a few people knew, but most were not in my circle of friends except the two friends I mentioned.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:49 pm

Chrislydi wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:49 am
We've always been very protective of our own affairs and especially with our own children. We've never been into espousing the advantages of any of our choices at work, socially or in our own home. To our knowledge noone of any relevance knows anything at all about what we'd rather keep private.

Chris
YUP. No one needs to know your business.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:16 am

My wife has a new lover who sees her weekly and the neighbor hood sees a new car in the drive for several hours. So it’s difficult to say who as they know she has a visitor .

Pauline

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:26 am

mrdnrm wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:30 am
Many years later my oldest son found out, that my wife was Cuckolding me, another awkward conversation.
I'd love to know more about this. How old was he? What was his reaction?

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:22 am

subguy80 wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:26 am
mrdnrm wrote:
Many years later my oldest son found out, that my wife was Cuckolding me, another awkward conversation.
Same here!

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:01 am

desertsub wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:22 am
subguy80 wrote:
mrdnrm wrote:
Same here!
I'm another one whose child found out that my wife was cuckolding me. In my case it was our daughter who found something on our computer that pretty much spelled out that my wife dated other men. She was about 12 or 13 at the time, so although she was very young, she was old enough to understand what sex was. Luckily, she went to her mother and asked about it. Her mother explained that she had certain needs, and that there was nothing wrong if she got those needs met through other men. She told our daughter that I knew about it, and I was okay with her having sex with other men. Then my wife brought me into the conversation. Yes, for me it was an awkward conversation, but necessary, so our daughter knew I was okay with other men fucking her mother. Our daughter took it in stride, and accepted her mother's dating. She felt that was just the way Mom was and Dad was okay with it.

Our daughter is an adult now, and seems in no way traumatized by having a hotwife for a mother. We haven't gotten into any deep discussion, but my daughter will occasionally mention something to me that lets me know she hasn't forgotten.

curiouscouple1978
Experienced

Unread post by curiouscouple1978 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:29 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:01 am
desertsub wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:22 am
subguy80 wrote:
mrdnrm wrote:
Same here!
I'm another one whose child found out that my wife was cuckolding me. In my case it was our daughter who found something on our computer that pretty much spelled out that my wife dated other men. She was about 12 or 13 at the time, so although she was very young, she was old enough to understand what sex was. Luckily, she went to her mother and asked about it. Her mother explained that she had certain needs, and that there was nothing wrong if she got those needs met through other men. She told our daughter that I knew about it, and I was okay with her having sex with other men. Then my wife brought me into the conversation. Yes, for me it was an awkward conversation, but necessary, so our daughter knew I was okay with other men fucking her mother. Our daughter took it in stride, and accepted her mother's dating. She felt that was just the way Mom was and Dad was okay with it.

Our daughter is an adult now, and seems in no way traumatized by having a hotwife for a mother. We haven't gotten into any deep discussion, but my daughter will occasionally mention something to me that lets me know she hasn't forgotten.

That is actually very hot. And how it should be.