The start of our journey

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
R_H_NC

Re: The start of our journey

Unread post by R_H_NC » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:10 am

Did the journey end.......?

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:12 am

It’s been a while and I think he’s not going to go finish. Something what said that must have upset him.

Pauline

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:56 pm

PANTIES wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:12 am
It’s been a while and I think he’s not going to go finish. Something what said that must have upset him.

Pauline

Sorry, not buying that. Never do. It is always the refuge for those that want a story to continue merely for the fap-potential.

His last post on 09/15 was "Thank you for your kind comments. Robert". Three like that actually. No indication from him that his nose was out of joint.

Every post since then has been the usual supporting comments (translate...”more please”, typed with one hand).

There are many reasons why he hasn’t been back and not all related to any slight he may have felt.

Of course, Carnac the Magnificent now has an envelope in his hand.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:28 pm

R_H_NC wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:56 pm
PANTIES wrote:

Pauline

Sorry, not buying that. Never do. It is always the refuge for those that want a story to continue merely for the fap-potential.

His last post on 09/15 was "Thank you for your kind comments. Robert". Three like that actually. No indication from him that his nose was out of joint.

Every post since then has been the usual supporting comments (translate...”more please”, typed with one hand).

There are many reasons why he hasn’t been back and not all related to any slight he may have felt.

I hope you are correct, just expressing an opinion. Nothing more and nothing less.

Pauline

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:29 pm

PANTIES wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:28 pm
R_H_NC wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:56 pm
PANTIES wrote:

Pauline

I hope you are correct, just expressing an opinion. Nothing more and nothing less.

Pauline
Then we have something in common there.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:18 am

It's curious really. Robert was telling us abour what happened to Jay in the past. So it's not as though he had to work out a fictional plot or wait for something to happen in the future.

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:21 pm

I'm guessing we aren't going to find out what happened with Martin. I see that Robert was last on Oct. 16th without any updates. It's probably not the best conversation when you watch your naked wife being carried off by a group men and the leader of that group says to you, "sit down, we need to talk." I hope their relationship held up and both Robert & Jay are safe and happy individually or together.

kokomo21
Prepubescent

Unread post by kokomo21 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:42 am

Nah, nothing like that

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:08 am

Well, since Robert has gone silent, I assume he wants us to finish the story ourselves.

Robert's last words were:
"I was left with Martin, he told me we ought to chat. I was nervous then, again. I’ll tell you next time what Martin told me.”

What Martin said was this.
First, he reminded Robert of his life story as described on page 1 of this thread:

“I'm Robert 28 and I've been married to Jay 27 for two years. We've known each other since we were about 17. Neither of us were experienced at all, Jay was always a shy and quiet girl, and I never had much confidence around girls. My issues stem from having a small cock, it's only 4 inches at best, and I was always teased about it at school and college. In fact, Jay is the only woman I have had sex with, and up until six months ago, I was the only man Jay had been with properly. Our sex life wasn't very exciting really, as I do suffer from premature ejaculation also.”

Martin then reminded Robert how this all began. As Robert had noted:
"Jay was asked by her boss if she would be able to accommodate one of his clients, he was in the area and wasn't able to find a hotel.”

Martin said that that was not the whole story. He said Jay’s boss had obviously been bowled over by Jay when she began working for him, But he wasn’t going to start an affair with her, too risky. However, that didn't stop them having increasingly sexy and flirty conversations in the office. Jay had told her boss about her lack of sexual experience. She’d even mentioned Robert’s small cock. Her boss had said that he dared not help her but his old friend Martin could. He told her how well endowed Martin was, and how experienced he was with young wives, and how he had brought a number of husbands round to accepting his help. Jay and her boss had cooked up the story about there being no room for Martin at the inn. Amazingly Robert had bought this, er, cuck-and-bull story.

Jay had had a sexy chat on the phone with Martin and had seen a picture of him but she hadn’t met him until he came to their house. Martin had explained to her how he would bring Robert on board. The day he came, she was as horny as hell and ready for him to make his move. The rest was history as described on this thread.

Martin said that Jay had been amazed but delighted that Robert had meekly let Martin fuck her that night, without objection. She realised that Robert was the ideal husband, a cuckold. He had clearly recognised his own shortcomings. And allowed her to expand her sexual horizons. She now thought all husbands should be cuckolds.

Martin continued that now that Jay was a fully fledged hotwife, it was time for the next stage. Robert needed to explore his cuckold side.

Martin then told Robert to strip naked. Of course he did so without demur. He actually liked being naked in front of Martin. He liked how Martin mocked his little cock.

Martin asked Robert if he guessed what was coming. Robert looked shocked at this question but his cock got erect. “Come on Robert, guess.” Robert’s cock got harder. His mind was abuzz. He even fantasised that he was going to be castrated. “Something to do with my cock?” he ventured. “And to do with Jay?” His cock was leaking pre-cum. "Carry on, Robert." “Jay says it’s not satisfying her?” Martin was smiling “You’re good, Robert. Let’s get Jay to tell you.”

He texted her and a few moments later she walked in. She had a towel over her. Martin told her to stand naked in front of Robert. “Tell him, Jay”. She slipped the towel off and he gazed at her. She was highly aroused. Her face was flushed. She was breathing heavily. Her nipples were hard. He saw her pussy was wet.

“Robert, because I love you so much, I want to deny you my body. I don't want you to have sex with me.” Robert’s cock twitched hard at these words. He was as aroused as she was. He desperately had to show the other two how much this denial turned him on.

“So, Robert, you will be allowed to watch me having sex. And you can jerk off whenever you want, as long is about me. But you won’t enter my pussy again.” Robert’s mind was a blur: he was turned on and yet upset at the same time. Tears streamed down his cheeks in self-pity. “Come here” she said, putting her arm around his shoulder and kissing him. His cock was just two inches away from her cunt. “See my pussy, aren’t you excited to know that you will not be allowed in it again?” “Yes” moaned Robert, and his cock ejaculated hard, spilling his seed onto the floor.

“Now come here” his wife said. Martin handed her something. “Put this on.” Robert looked down. A small pink contraption. She slipped its ring down his cock and over his balls. She held the sleeve. “Yes please, Jay, I want you to cage me” he heard himself saying. He looked around. Martin was naked. Robert glanced at Martin's manly cock, now erect, celebrating its triumph over another husband. “Good boy.” Martin murmured. “Now before you are caged, pay homage.” He pushed Robert to his knees in front of him. Jay pushed Martin’s cock towards Robert’s mouth. “Darling, suck this cock in front of me, there's a good cuckold.” Robert took the cock deep into his mouth. He enjoyed showing Jay his devoted humiliation.

Jay reached down. Robert held Martin’s legs, as his wife slipped the sleeve over his cock and snapped it shut. “Thank you, Jay. I wanted you to do that." he said.

entropia
Virgin

Unread post by entropia » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:52 pm

Should have been very hot, but a little too fast!
Let's hope that Robert come back again to tell us the true story

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:54 am

Wow - what a hot thread --- too bad it has ended for now. I hope we get more updates soon!
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:35 am

The first taboo breaking seduction that sets you on a path to a different lifestyle is always one that is indelibly imprinted on any cuckold's memory. Having just started your splendidly clear, well written and very personal recounting of Martin's confident and measured 'capture' of your wife, i'm already addicted to reading far more..Even at this early point I decided i just had to take a break so that I could offer you my sincere thanks for sharing such delights with us all.

Congratulations on a superb start.

ChrisLydi.
Last edited by Chrislydi on Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:06 am, edited 3 times in total.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:50 am

Robert01 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:34 am

It was some sight to see, Jay, dripping with their sperm, Cheryl laying on the sofa, both girls out of breath. The guys just sitting around casually, naked. Eventually Martin said something to Cheryl, she smiled and got up, walking over to Jay, taking her hand and also whispering something to her. Jay got up and allowed Cheryl to lead her out of the room, both girls left their clothes behind, strewn on the floor of the room. I was left with the men. It was another bizarre but very exciting experience listening to them as they talked about Jays “performance”, all of them very happy with her though. We sat downstairs for quite a while, then Stuart Paul and Mike announced they would go up and “see how the girls were doing”. That made me hard, I watched them, gathering up their own clothes as well as the girls, they walked out of the room. I noticed all three cocks growing, hardening, as they obviously thought about “round two” with the young wives.

I was left with Martin, he told me we ought to chat. I was nervous then, again. I’ll tell you next time what Martin told me.

Regards.

Robert.
One hell of a Cliffhanger isn't Chrislydi?

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:19 am

nekkedoutdoors wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:50 am
Robert01 wrote:

It was some sight to see, Jay, dripping with their.......

......I was left with Martin, he told me we ought to chat. I was nervous then, again. I’ll tell you next time what Martin told me.[/b]

Regards.

Robert.
I'm not quite up to there yet, only finished page one, but I can see he has a very special talent and even though it's his real life, a superlative storyteller. It won't take me long to be right up to date 😀
Last edited by Chrislydi on Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:34 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:19 am
nekkedoutdoors wrote:
Robert01 wrote:

It was some sight to see, Jay, dripping with their sperm, Cheryl laying on the sofa, both girls out of breath. The guys just sitting around casually, naked. Eventually Martin said something to Cheryl, she smiled and got up, walking over to Jay, taking her hand and also whispering something to her. Jay got up and allowed Cheryl to lead her out of the room, both girls left their clothes behind, strewn on the floor of the room. I was left with the men. It was another bizarre but very exciting experience listening to them as they talked about Jays “performance”, all of them very happy with her though. We sat downstairs for quite a while, then Stuart Paul and Mike announced they would go up and “see how the girls were doing”. That made me hard, I watched them, gathering up their own clothes as well as the girls, they walked out of the room. I noticed all three cocks growing, hardening, as they obviously thought about “round two” with the young wives.

I was left with Martin, he told me we ought to chat. I was nervous then, again. I’ll tell you next time what Martin told me.

Regards.

Robert.
I'm not quite up to there yet, only finished page one, but I can see he has a very special talent and even though it's his real life, a superlative storyteller. It won't take me long to be right up to date 😀
Oops, sorry Chrislydi.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:44 am

nekkedoutdoors wrote:
Robert01 wrote:

It was some sight to see, ........

.......I was left with Martin, he told me we ought to chat. I was nervous then, again. I’ll tell you next time what Martin told me.[/b]

Regards.

Robert.
I'm a good way through it all now, I'm a bit of a rugby man on Saturday afternoons and with yesterday's stormy weather our match is off today, so the extra time on my hands helps 😀

I noticed a comment from ffdriver half way down page 3 of this five page thread which expresses my sentiments almost perfectly., I could use different words and perhaps more eloquent phrases but I'm not sure could ever better it no matter how hard I tried.

FFDriver wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:34 am
This sounds like the start of an interesting, educational weekend. Every person/couples experiences are different as they delve into this lifestyle, and your description, Robert, is one of the best. Your articulate and well spoken, delivering both the physical and emotional aspects of both Jay and yourself.

It's interesting as we watch Jay's "Awakening" unfold. Things have happened fast for you, yet it appears you've maintained one of the most important aspects... communication. What will Jay's limits be? Will Martin's friends overwhelm her, or will she (willingly) accept everything they give her? If Cheryl also comes out, will Jay be introduced to - accept and enjoy the touch of another woman? Will latent lesbian feelings erupt in your wife?

A small section omitted as story has moved on from then.......

...... Later Continues........

I'm sure Martin will continue expanding everyone's horizons until you reach and establish your personal boundaries. Please keep the story going... I can't wait to watch this unfold.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:36 am

nekkedoutdoors wrote:

Have you ever seen one of those ancient black and white movie shorts they used to serialise back in the picture house of the last century circa late 1920's and very early 1930's before the talkies came in?

Typically at the end of each episode the scenario might be ...our helpless but very beautiful heroine would be tied to the railway track by those dastardly evil varmints intent on destruction and chaos,.......then the camera switched to a huge old steam engine train that would be coming hurtling down the track, the whistle tooting and mountains of steam billowing into the atmosphere...Crikey surely this is disastrous...our girl can't be be so cruelly crushed can she? ....then the 'TO BE CONTINUED' lettering filled the movie screen, the cinema lights flashed on and the huge collective let down was palpable.....What! Wait a whole week with our girl in the most almighty peril????......This can't be happening!!!! - the kids would all pile out the cinema and noone but noone was wanting this next week to drag on...they just couldn't wait to see the good guys come to the rescue

In a former life Robert01 was that director who made that serial 😂

(Last seen on OHW - 17th Dec 2021)
Last edited by Chrislydi on Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:06 pm

Chrislydi wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:36 am
nekkedoutdoors wrote:

Have you ever seen one of those ancient black and white movie shorts they used to serialise back in the picture house of the last century circa late 1920's and very early 1930's before the talkies came in?

Typically at the end of each episode the scenario might be ...our helpless but very beautiful heroine would be tied to the railway track by those dastardly evil varmints intent on destruction and chaos,.......then the camera switched to a huge old steam engine train that would be coming hurtling down the track, the whistle tooting and mountains of steam billowing into the atmosphere...Crikey surely this is disastrous...our girl can't be be so cruelly crushed can she? ....then the 'TO BE CONTINUED' lettering filled the movie screen, the cinema lights flashed on and the huge colkective let down was palpable.....What! Wait a whole week with our girl in the most almighty peril????......This can't be happening!!!! - the kids would all pile out the cinema and noone but noone was wanting this next week to drag on...they just couldn't wait to see the good guys come to the rescue

In a former life Robert01 was that director who made that serial 😂

(Last seen on OHW - 17th Dec 2021)
Once again, you are spot on. That is exactly as I pictured it.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:02 am

I'm not sure I was being entirely fair on anyone with my answer to the cliffhanger post.

We all know real life does happen, every day, every week and every month we all face the reality, the commitments and the pressures that come from family life and just living and working very hard. more especially when you have two eighteen year old kids -(now adults in the UK) using the place as if it was some kind of luxury doss house to just eat, sleep and occasionally more than that too 😂.. so it's fair enough then if this forum takes a back seat and is slowly forgotten about by some for a while, perfectly understandable even.

Noone really knows how the talk with Martin actually went, even if there were one or two possible outcomes speculated about. What you can say is any pressure exerted by Martin, or indeed any path actually taken, could either have gone very well or, and let's face a possible reality here, gone not so well or even gone very bady indeed. The resultant psychological effect could also have been very different indeed, the truth is we just don't know for certain.

I know in the stories section, that master wordsmith and storyteller supreme xleglover often takes prolonged breaks and the hassle he gets on here wanting the next chapter just builds and builds. Perhaps all the speculation and longing for the outcome is a massive compliment to Robert01, and a true testimony to his wonderfully candid and observant relating of such a very personal time and experience. I hope you're doing fine Robert01:whether or not you return, it hardly matters. Thanks for all you did give us.

ChrisLydi..

viewtopic.php?t=65641

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:14 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:02 am
I'm not sure I was being entirely fair on anyone with my answer to the cliffhanger post.

We all know real life does happen, every day, every week and every month we all face the reality, the commitments and the pressures that come from family life and just living and working very hard. more especially when you have two eighteen year old kids -(now adults in the UK) using the place as if it was some kind of luxury doss house to just eat, sleep and occasionally more than that too 😂.. so it's fair enough then if this forum takes a back seat and is slowly forgotten about by some for a while, perfectly understandable even.

Noone really knows how the talk with Martin really went even if there were one or two possible outcomes speculated about. What you can say is any pressure exerted by Martin or indeed any path actually taken could either have gone very well or, and let's face a possible reality, not so well or even very bady indeed. The resultant psychological effect could also have been very different indeed, the truth is we just don't know for certain.

I know in the stories section, that master wordsmith and storyteller supreme xleglover often takes prolonged breaks and the hassle he gets on here wanting the next chapter just builds and builds. Perhaps all the speculation and longing for the outcome is a massive compliment to Robert01, and a true testimony to his wonderfully candid and observant relating of such a very personal time and experience. I hope you're doing fine Robert01:whether or you return or decide against it, it hardly matters. Thanks for all you did give us.

ChrisLydi..
While there are more than a few who post stories or events that I'm excited to read as soon as they post. ChrisLydi, I have to admit you are the first commenter I await patiently for your alway insightful and intelligent responses. Thank you.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:25 am

Wow, thanks for the very generous compliment nekkedoutdoors, I'm more than pleased with that 😀

Glad someone appreciates me, I should show this to the wife and kids 😂

viewtopic.php?t=65641

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:41 am

nekkedoutdoors wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:14 am
Chrislydi wrote:

While there are more than a few who post stories or events that I'm excited to read as soon as they post. ChrisLydi, I have to admit you are the first commenter I await patiently for your alway insightful and intelligent responses. Thank you.
I have to agree, well though out and insightful. Most of us just dirreah of the mouth, myself included

Well done chrislydi

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:22 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:41 am
nekkedoutdoors wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:14 am
Chrislydi wrote:

I have to agree, well though out and insightful. Most of us just dirreah of the mouth, myself included

Well done chrislydi
Thank you so much afagehi7. My head is getting too big, it will start exploding shortly, I'll be starting my own fan club 😂😀😀 and pigs might fly.

There are lots of really talented writers on this site, firstly those relating their own very personal experiences and journeys into hotwifing and in some cases, cuckoldry, and then there's the second category, the truly wonderful purveyors of great quality hotwife fiction, Xleglover has no equal in the latter category imo. For me it's those who put their very personal lives right out there for all of us to enjoy and share, they're the real heroes and heroines, and what's more they do it all free and gratis, they're the ones who deserve all the accolades, praise and medals that are going, Commenting is relatively quick and easy, writing you'r own personal history is far from that, and showing it to our selected audience takes real guts.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:16 pm

Just giving this a little nudge, it was getting pretty deep in the stacks.

PS, Robert if you ever check in, we love to hear how you are doing.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:20 am

I would also love to hear you're doing fine Robert. I realise real life may have moved on a great deal from last September, and there may be no real continuation from the last post without a great deal of writing. I just hope you're in a good situation now, regardless of what happened all those months ago.

According to your profile you actually last logged on last Monday 25th April 2022 so hopefully you still actually do look in and update us soon.

viewtopic.php?t=65641