Wife fulfilling lover's fantasy

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
FNQLivin

Re: Wife fulfilling lover's fantasy

Unread post by FNQLivin » Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:59 pm

Wow! Such a hot retelling

thepen
Experienced

Unread post by thepen » Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:19 pm

Oh my! She very well did cuckold you. And she sounds like a virtuoso at teasing you! Lucky man...

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:59 pm

Wonderful, dying to hear how the rest of this went!

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:36 am

Yes, extremely hot and showing due respect by swallowing his cum and not yours.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

wycuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by wycuck » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:46 am

Love it all so far. You are so lucky to have found him!

Kays cuck

Unread post by Kays cuck » Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:01 am

Damn, this is one sexy thread. So hot the way she cucks you. Great retelling! I look forward to following more of your experiences!

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:11 am

Continuing on, after Alice had blown a very grateful Dave, he handed us each a boat hook and instructed us on what he wanted us to do on either side of the boat as he untied, passing us the ropes as he went around the boat. It is a very nice, modern power boat and I shudder to think what it cost him. It has thrusters and stabilizers and all that good stuff so we weren't really needed to push off, but we each stood on guard with our boat hooks in case he came too close to another boat or wharf as we slowly made out way out of the marina. It was not necessary.

The first hour and a half spent cruising out the main city harbour was just all enjoyable scenery. Alice cracked a few beers and we just watched the scenery together as Dave skippered the boat. If not for the fact that my wife had just blown the captain and the knowledge that the purpose of our trip was to cuckold me, it could almost have been a romantic moment and in our context I would say it was. While it was a warm day the boat was windy so Alice and I were cuddled up together.

We left Vancouver and headed up an area called Howe Sound, around the back of an island called Anvil Island, which is almost totally remote. There was no cell reception there, and only an occasional off-grid cabin could be seen on the shores around us. There weren't even other boats. Dave said this was one of his favourite spots just to have some quiet before we continued our journey. We decided that this would be the place to have lunch and Alice dutifully prepared some charcuterie and fruits and we all ate together, making entirely casual, comfortable and enjoyable conversation.

As most readers of this thread most likely don't follow it in order to gain a description of an afternoon spent boating in Howe Sound, I'll skip ahead to some of the info you really came for!

When lunch concluded, Dave said that if either of us were interested, that this location was an ideal swimming location if either of us felt comfortable swimming in open deep water. Alice likely would have had it been warmer, but so far it has been an unseasonably cool summer in Vancouver and she declined. It's WAY too cold for me. However, this ended up making for the segue that Alice saw fit to take advantage of.

Without any buildup or fanfare and without even looking at me, Alice said: "You should put on your bikini." She said it so casually that after she had, she popped an olive in her mouth. Moments later she pulled the pit out of her mouth, dropped it in a bowl and finally looked me in the eyes and said "They're in the black bag. Why don't you put on the mint green one?"

I went into the cabin and sure enough, not five minutes later I walked out onto the deck, a grown man in a two piece mint green bikini. Both my unfaithful wife and the man who is cuckolding me smiled as I could feel their eyes appraising my humiliating ensemble up and down.

Dave has always been complimentary to me any time I have appeared before him in a feminized state, but this time he was smiling from ear to ear. Later, at dinner, in casual conversation he would clarify with me that he was not laughing at my expense so much as he was amused by the sheer absurdity of the situation; that a husband who is being openly cuckolded by his wife and her lover would spend a sunny afternoon with them wearing a women's bikini.

Alice reassured me that I looked great; and not to brag, but I suppose I kind of do. I am of a very slight swimmer's build and my chest is naturally hairless. My hairy legs make me look somewhat ridiculous in a bikini, but when our other bull first began to make me wear bikinis that was the whole point. I sat with them and began enjoying another beer for a few minutes when Alice seemed to experience a eureka moment and asked if I had any sunscreen on. I hadn't. She implored me to urgently get inside and apply some before I ran the risk of gaining a tan line in the unmistakable shape of a bikini! Of course I did so right away, with Alice's help on my back.

When we returned, Dave said "I think we should have a little contest. We should see who looks better in a bikini."

"Did you want to try one on?" Alice asked him teasingly.

"Ha ha." he replied sarcastically. In a sense, this reply while not directed at me, was perhaps and totally unintentionally the most humiliating comment that I think was made in my direction. The implication being that while it is perfectly reasonable to expect that I wear a bikini, it is equally absurd that he ever would.

"No, I want to see your bikini bod." He told Alice.

She delighted at the compliment and disappeared inside to change into a very, very small black bikini. Now 40, Alice has to work much harder than she ever had to before to maintain the body she has, but damnit she looks incredible in a bikini - and black is really her colour. It's times like this when I gaze upon her and wonder if I am crazy having asked my wife to cuckold me. Had I wanted a more conventional marriage, this woman could have been all mine and would have happily given me her pussy exclusively. Instead, I begged to be made a cuckold and she has obliged me over and over again for almost 13 years. This beautiful body's exclusivity to me is what I gave up so that I could scratch this masochistic itch. Instead of living a life many would dream of, I traded that in and asked my wife to make a fool of me. Lying there in a women's bikini and looking down at my French pedicure I think to myself well, she certainly delivered on my wishes in all manner of ways that I hadn't contemplated.

Not only did she return in the bikini but she put on her stripper heels as well - the ones she has bought specifically at Dave's request. That sent him wild. She told him that she was going to wear them all afternoon for him.

Truthfully, in this private location and in the very comfortable dynamic that exists between the three of us, I was actually quite comfortable lounging around the boat in my ensemble. I felt almost naked and my whole body was absorbing the sun. This bikini was one of the first ones she bought me a few years ago and as we were just testing the waters at that time it is quite a conservative one - it's high waisted and fits very comfortably. I was quite content to spend the afternoon reading the latest Michael Lewis book. We started to cruise back down Howe Sound and I started to feel a little more nervous that soon we would be back in sight of other people. I kept one eye on my book and one eye on our surroundings, determined that I not be seen by strangers but at the same time, being quite comfortable in my present circumstances enjoying the sun and the book.

As we neared the town of Gibsons, where we would tie up for the night, I made my way inside. Alice knew exactly what I was doing and smiled at me "what's wrong? Had enough sun?"

"I think I'd be more comfortable in here." I said.

"OK." she said and gave me a kiss.

I continued to read in the cabin and Alice joined Dave at the helm, cuddled up to him. He announced that the plan for tonight was to have dinner at an Oyster restaurant along the waterfront and that after we tied up we could put ourselves together for dinner and walk up there.

We began to enter the marina slowly and all seemed to be going well when Dave, who is naturally cool as a cucumber, uncharacteristically exclaimed "What the fuck are these idiots doing??"

With urgency he shouted to us "I need both of you to grab those hooks and get on the port side! You might have to push off on this guy!"

As he stuck his head out the window to yell at the allegedly amateur boat who was drawing too close to us, Alice exclaimed to me "come on, lets go!" Alice kicked off the stripper heels with a pair of loud thuds and headed out.

There was no time to protest that I would prefer not to suffer the embarrassment of standing out on the deck in my bikini and fuelled by adrenaline I ran out, grabbed the hook and stood half behind my wife hoping that she would shield me somewhat from strangers' eyes.

At the last moment the two boats seemed to draw within about three feet of each other before diverging away again, before our hooks ever made contact with the other boat's hull. Still, the middle aged couple in the passing yacht looked up at me and to each other in confusion. I dropped the hook and ran back inside the cabin, while Alice followed at a more leisurely pace. As they sailed out behind us, I could hear the two who had passed us in conversation and couldn't make out what they had said but did hear the laughter that immediately followed and hit me like a punch to the gut. Alice shot me a genuinely sympathetic look and dangled her arm around me as Dave made the final approach. I asked if I could change now and Alice said "yes, of course."

The three of us had dinner at a lovely (and my god, very expensive) oyster restaurant and had great dinner conversation about our lives, the news, the events of the day and yes, of course - cuckolding. Dave was busy steering the boat when we had the almost-collision with the smaller yacht and hadn't realized that I'd gone out on deck in my bikini. Although he has never taken any pleasure in humiliating me, he did laugh out loud at the revelation. Not because it was humiliating for me, but because it was objectively funny, which I admitted as well. One could imagine that same scene playing out in some sort of Will Ferrell comedy or something, and I had to be the first to admit that. Dave asked if the people on the other boat saw and I admitted that they had, and that they'd laughed about it. "Oh well," he said. "Fuck 'em!"

Again, Dave expressed to us, as he has several times now, that he thinks our marriage is hot and enviable - and again - that he thinks he would have liked to have tried being a cuckold in his own marriage before it went stale and sexless - but with a laugh said that in the meantime he's very happy to be the bull in this case, which was said without any aspersion against me - in fact, we all quietly laughed along with that.

And that's kind of why I like Dave. Our other bull would have taken every opportunity to ridicule me over the bikini event. And it's been something that neither Alice nor I have been totally comfortable with. This much less malicious version of cuckold humiliation is a dynamic I can be comfortable in.

Towards the end of dinner, Alice commented that the oysters must be doing their trick because she was feeling amorous and was ready to go back to the boat.

The three of us walked down the pier together, my wife and her lover cuddled up to each other as they walked. Me, the cuckolded husband, walking faithfully alongside my wife.

Back at the boat, Dave instructed Alice "get those heels back on." And she said give me a few minutes. He and I sat out on the back of the boat, both highly anticipating how Alice would look upon return.

When she came back, standing in the doorway, she was wearing a deep purple bra and panties and the stripper heels, and my God, did she look good. She looked so good that I again began to feel that small twinge of regret that I had given up my exclusivity to her. But I do enjoy this feeling. With her index finger she beckoned Dave to follow her inside, and he did as I followed behind him. Without warning, Dave picked Alice up and began to carry her down to his state room. She let out a coquettish squeal as he did, although in just a few steps he put her down again. The little hallway down to the stateroom is far too narrow for him to carry her. She started down the steps herself and as she did Dave smacked her ass hard - you could hear the sound of the smack ringing throughout the cabin.

"I'm going to fall in these heels!" Alice protested.

"You're going to get fucked in those heels." was Dave's reply. My boner awakened at that comment.

I followed them down and sat across as they took position on the bed. Dave stripped down and without prompting, I took that as my cue to do likewise. First my shirt, revealing my green lace bra for the first time (I'd put back on before dinner). Likewise Dave's shorts came off in lockstep with mine, revealing the matching panties. No comment was made on my underwear.

They didn't get right to it - they calmly began stroking each other's bodies as Dave complimented Alice's body. He asked her if she was turned on and began fingering her pussy lightly as he did. Looking at me, Dave asked when we had last had sex. I told him that Alice had given me a blowjob last night following a major teasing session.

"That's so hot, babe." he said to Alice.

He asked me to describe the teasing session and I explained that I enjoy it when Alice calls me a cuckold and tells me that she plans to cuckold me.

"Would you like it if I called you a cuckold?" he asked.

"I don't know." I answered honestly. After a moment's thought I said "I wouldn't *not* like it -- but I think I like it best when Alice says it."

"You like her - like, kind of rubbing your nose in it?" he asked, seemingly wanting to get to the bottom of my motivation.

"Yes, exactly." I said, almost like a realization.

"Ah." he said. Asking Alice, "do you like to tease him?"

"Yes." she answered smiling. "Mostly because he loves to be teased like that."

As they began to go at it, Dave held up Alice's legs and very carefully began to remove her panties. She arched her back to assist him in, and he slid them off. He leaned back down toward her with a kiss and whispered in her ear. He was trying to avoid my hearing his whisper - but I did - as her was handing Alice her purple panties he advised her to throw them in my face. She did attempt to do that, but the fluttered in mid air before falling to the floor without reaching my face.

He entered her and began to fuck her on her back, holding her legs up over his shoulders - his favourite position from which to watch her. He has a real fetish about the stripper heels and loves to see them while they are fucking.

It had been the end of a long day and a big meal so truthfully, it was not their most vigorous fuck session. But Dave made an earnest effort to involve and to entertain me. Just a few minutes into it he said to her in a low voice "You're a lucky slut to have a cuckold husband." he said, emphasizing "cuckold".

"Yes." she moaned.

"He is a good cuckold." Dave continued.

Now it clicked in for her that he was prompting her to tease me, for my benefit.

"Yes!" she answered more emphatically this time. "I love it. I love cuckolding my husband." she moaned.

At this point, my panties would no longer contain my erection and I could not resist beginning to stroke myself.

You could sort of tell they were both searching their minds for what to say exactly, and I don't think poor Dave was coming up with much despite his best intentions. But Alice was getting into it now and she knew how to push my buttons.

"He is such a good little cucky. He never complains when I fuck other men."

"That's good." Dave agreed.

"He is wearing the horns." she mumbled softly.

"The horns?" he asked.

"The horns of the cuckold." she replied more forcefully.

I had the impression that this would require some further explanation for Dave's benefit later, but at this point it no longer mattered, I came everywhere. They were still going at it and hadn't realized that I'd cum. As they continued to call me a cuckold in the passion of their lovemaking, I felt a definite rush of post-cum shame sitting there in a bra and panties watching my wife being fucked, but I quickly got over it. Comperison kicked in and I was genuinely happy for how turned on and pleasured my wife was in this moment.

After they had come and lay back on the bed wistfully I admitted that I had already cum a few minutes earlier and they were both very happy that I'd clearly enjoyed myself that much.

Without intending any insult Dave commented on my underwear and said "it's been a green day for you" referring to the mint green bikini earlier.

Alice told him that this set had been procured by her in honour of St. Patrick's Day and prompted him to ask her who she had slept with on St. Patrick's Day. Some confusion was thus revealed - until this point, Dave's impression was that I dressed up on the evenings where Alice had dates. Alice corrected his assumption and I likewise admitted that I've been wearing women's underwear on a daily basis for two and a half years.

He was obviously surprised at this, but not judgemental about it. He said only "Wow. I didn't realize that." He would expound on these thoughts later.

He did offer his opinion that he didn't think green was a great colour on me, and reminded us that of which we already knew that he thought I looked best in my red teddy and stockings. Alice teased "perhaps that outfit will make an appearance tomorrow."

"Nice." he replied.

We all agreed it was time for bed and so I departed, still to clean myself of the cum I'd splattered all over myself. I stripped naked in the main cabin where I would be sleeping on the folded-out galley bench seating and found a paper towel to clean myself up a bit. I felt a final sting of humiliation for the day as I opened the bags Alice had packed for us to retrieve a clean pair of panties to sleep in. As my wife and her lover lay in their stateroom in a state of post-love making bliss, I satisfied myself with the selection of a simple, bubblegum pink satin thong and put it on and went to bed.

There is more to tell of the following day, I will try to finish this off next week.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

elina

Unread post by elina » Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:27 pm

Thanks!!

Sounds like you had a really enjoyable weekend in more ways than one!

Sincerely
elina

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:39 am

Great story. Thanks

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:26 am

I think Alice should have used only a low SPF sun tan cream on you, sufficient that you wouldn't burn, but low enough to let you get some colour on the exposed parts. Tan lines can be very sexy, especially if they show where your bikini top was.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:56 pm

My apologies to all. I've been trying to finish my retelling of now almost two weeks old that I'll sum up the last day quickly:

Alice and Dave had sex again that morning as I listened from outside the wooden louvred doors. So the day started out right! After we left the marina we'd tied up in on the Friday night we headed in the direction of Vancouver Island, which meant much of the early part of the day was spent on open water. Alice never changed out of her little purple babydoll from the previous night, as Dave urged her to keep it on. Both of them teased me into putting on my lingerie as well which I did; the result was that my wife and I lounged around the cabin of the boat; her in her flimsy nightie and me in my red lace teddy with garters and attached red lace-topped stockings.

Truthfully, that made for a very pleasant morning for all of us and I found it quite erotic to lounge around the boat with my wife while we were both dressed in lingerie.

We made it to the other side of the Strait and stopped for gas and lunch. Back on the boat, we continued our journey to the South and as the afternoon warmed up, again my wife asked if I'd care to change into the second bikini she'd brought for me: my white bikini white black polka dots. I was totally ready for that and after Alice assisted me in applying copious amounts of sun cream, I ventured out onto the deck, admittedly feeling a little sheepish as this bikini is much skimpier than the previous day's one.

Still, both Dave and Alice were complimentary and we had a very enjoyable afternoon, me continuing to read on the deck and really enjoying the sun and the nature around us.

When we got into our port for the second night (me hiding in the cabin as we approached the marina) and finally tied up, Dave admitted that he was worried that he might be too tired to fuck Alice later and thought they should have another go now. I dutifully followed my wife and her lover down to the state room and took my usual seat. Like the previous night, this time Dave removed Alice's bikini bottoms and flung them in my face - this time he scored a direct hit which prompted a genuine laugh of surprise out of Alice. As her bikini bottoms flopped down into my lap, I pulled them aside anticipating that I'd soon be playing with myself - still wearing my bikini.

This was definitely their best fuck session in a while and Dave spun Alice around working her in different positions like a relentless drill sergeant. As with the previous night they threw a little dialogue my way as well, calling me a cuckold and asking me if I was enjoying the view. Again I masturbated myself to completion long before they were finished. Despite having cum I continued to enjoy watching them fuck each other with passion. They probably went half an hour in this session.

When it was over we all took turns using the smallish bathroom to lightly shower and change for dinner, which we did. Truthfully, I enjoyed being attired in my male clothing again, with the exception of the black lace panties I'd changed into.

Sure enough, they were too tired for another round of fucking once we'd got back to the boat after closing down the bar, so they merely went downstairs and went to sleep. I also began to prepare for bed, but only now, taking off my shirt, realized to my horror that in fact some faint but noticeable tanlines had managed to burn themselves onto my skin. You wouldn't notice it from a distance, but up close was the unmistakable outline of a woman's bikini on both my chest and around my bum. My throat sank into my chest as I realized that our fun and frivolous out of town weekend, enjoying some light-hearted humiliation would now come with consequences that are going to extend well into the remainder of our summer if not beyond.

In retrospect, while we had used a lot of suncream around 1:30 when I'd first changed into the bikini, I never bothered to reapply any sun cream later in the day, and that is likely why I paid the price.

I'm sorry to be finishing up with a Coles notes version, but in retrospect it was a great weekend. We had a fun time, we got along all as friends and really I have no regrets, although I do wish I'd used more sun cream on the second day. Everything else about it was great. We have experimented with feminization since 2017 with another bull, but this is the first I've started to enjoy the erotic side of this kind of humiliation. This is the first time now that I'm really looking forward to experiencing more humiliation.

We always have a great time with this guy and as my wife and I debriefed on the weekends' events, I can already sense that there is a lot more fun to come for the three of us. It's taken me so long to write this out that it's now already time for another night with Dave - he's coming over tomorrow night to watch "Deep Water" with us - a movie he reassures us is replete with some strong cuckolding themes; so the three of us are going to enjoy a movie night at our place tomorrow night.

Hopefully it won't take me weeks more to report back on that.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:29 pm

Delighted to read that you ended up with a bit of a tan line! It's a medium term reminder of your cuckold status. Would anyone outside of Alice and Dave get to notice?

I also like that Alice and Dave are starting to give you more verbal humiliation. Something I particularly enjoy.
canadianwittol wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:56 pm
We have experimented with feminization since 2017 with another bull, but this is the first I've started to enjoy the erotic side of this kind of humiliation. This is the first time now that I'm really looking forward to experiencing more humiliation.
What sort of extra humiliation would you like to receive? Are you able to give some hints to Alice and Dave, about what you'd like? Or is that only in their control?

Looking forward to your next posting.

indianpair
Virgin

Unread post by indianpair » Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:01 am

canadianwittol wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:56 pm

We always have a great time with this guy and as my wife and I debriefed on the weekends' events, I can already sense that there is a lot more fun to come for the three of us. It's taken me so long to write this out that it's now already time for another night with Dave - he's coming over tomorrow night to watch "Deep Water" with us - a movie he reassures us is replete with some strong cuckolding themes; so the three of us are going to enjoy a movie night at our place tomorrow night.

Hopefully it won't take me weeks more to report back on that.
After reading your adventures in the sea, "deep water" looks like an appropriate follow through. Looking forward to hear all about the move night

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:36 pm

We watched Deep Water this weekend and it and it was....OK. It it definitely well worth watching for anyone involved in, or interested in, the cuck lifestyle. It is erotic which is somewhat surprising as you don't see a lot of on-screen "romance" - much of the film comes down to power of suggestion and is about what happens in the eyes and mind of the beholder much more than anything else.

Dave did come over to watch it with us this weekend, for a surprisingly chill weekend between the three of us. My wife and I both got back to our condo just before he arrived, all three of us were dressed casually in our normal street clothes and the three of us ordered in some Chinese food and throughout the course of our dinner and the film the three of us went through two bottles of wine!

We discussed the film a lot at the end and Dave volunteered first that he thought the themes were highly erotic and that he could see the appeal of being a cuck through the POV of the film and from knowing us. We discussed specific scenes we felt were hot - for me, if you've seen it, it was the scene where Melinda's husband (played by Ben Affleck) gets down and selects the shoes she will be wearing out for the night and puts them on her feet. Dave right away agreed that was hot. Alice smiled at me and said that if I liked it that much she would be happy to summon me to the door to place her shoes on her feet.

There are other scenes we discussed wherein the context is that the couple's friends are aware that the wife, Melinda, is having an affair. We discussed the context of how it feels for me with people who know that my wife is unfaithful to me. My opinions on that have changed somewhat overtime and today, while we attempt to keep exposure to our lifestyle mitigated, I have largely stopped caring about who knows and doesn't know, but also had to admit that there is a certain erotic charge to other people having knowledge of my wife's infidelities.

Of course the night ended in Alice and Dave having sex, which was more or less our usual routine. She got on her stripper heels, we all went into our bedroom and I watched the action. Again, they teased me a little more but no original material - LOL - they just called me a cuck but still it was great to watch. Although I was very turned on by both the movie and now the scene unfolding in my bedroom, this time I exercised enough discipline to refrain from jacking off until they were done and I could retire to our second bedroom and enjoy edging myself a bit more before I came myself.

Dave was already gone when I woke up and Alice and I continued our conversation from the previous night, discussing what we have been enjoying in our relationship with Dave recently. She warned me again that she would soon summon me to place her shoes on her feet and I assured her that I would be very happy to perform that duty. She mentioned for the second time since the boat trip that she'd like to take me shopping for some additional bras as she would like to see me wearing those more often, perhaps on nights she knows she will see Dave, she mused.

I brought up one observation: which is that she has paid less attention to our other bull lately and hasn't been on Tinder at all. She seems to be more solely focussed on Dave. She acknowledged that yes that was true, and that simply put: she really likes him. I like him too and said as much and she asked me if I was jealous about her liking him so much. I admitted that I'm a bit scared by it because I've simply never seen her this infatuated by a man and further, that I can understand why. He's rich, charming, successful and above all - he's kind. She agreed with that assessment but told me I didn't have to worry about anything, that she loves me and that there is no sport in having a lover if she doesn't have a cuckold at home. I was both relieved AND turned on to hear that.

We enjoyed a very pleasant Sunday to ourselves. ;)

Astrid Servel
Virgin

Unread post by Astrid Servel » Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:56 pm

Been there done that, lol

mdevaux
Virgin

Unread post by mdevaux » Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:34 pm

Great updates! Thank you for keeping us posted

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:50 pm

So this happened *last* weekend, but I didn't get around to it. We had a long weekend last weekend and my wife decided to indulge another one of Dave's fantasies that he'd brought up a few times: shockingly, my prim and proper professional wife went shopping to assemble an outfit to make her look like a street walking hooker: black leather mini skirt, a red sorta frilly crop top and of course, Dave's preferred stripper heels. To add to the look, she way over did it on makeup. She looked like she should have been taking to a stage somewhere.

My job was to drive her down to a pre-determined crappy part of town early on Sunday morning - this is an area where ACTUAL streetwalkers are present, but we did this at 8am and in fact didn't end up seeing a single soul. My stunning wife, dressed like a complete slut, got out of the car, wobbling on her right heel as she placed it on the sidewalk, but gathered herself and slowly walked across the street. And I have to say, she really did look like a whore.

She stood out on the corner directly across from my car. I waited there in case anyone came by to offer any sort of trouble. I had her ID on me as well as mine so that if the police came by, while it might perhaps be embarrassing I could at least explain the situation credibly. It wasn't necessary. Watching my wife posing on the corner gave me a hard on sitting in the car. Her totally exposed, shapely tanned legs standing there in those stripper heels made me want to grab her and take her home for myself! This is the deal you make when you are a cuckold: I can barely believe I am married to this woman, but this particular production is not intended for my benefit whatsoever. She's doing this for Dave.

Dave approached slowly. My window was up but he played out the scene as he'd described to her before: he lowered his window and while I couldn't hear him I knew what was in their script: he was asking her how much. Whatever precisely they pretended to "negotiate" at his window, it did not take long. I felt a sense of relief as she got into his passenger seat. I knew they were off to a sleazy hotel which Dave rented specifically to play out this fantasy for himself.

At the moment, that's all I had out of it. I went home and waited for Alice to return. Mostly I busied myself with cleaning the kitchen. I got a call later and Alice asked me to bring her a change of clothes and come pick her up from the motel. Dave had already left by the time I got there, as part of the fantasy. He'd also given Alice $50 as part of it too. He really played this out to the hilt, having alw ays wanted to do this. When I got to the room, my wife was lying on the bed, watching TV wearing just the black g-string she'd left the house in.

I asked her how I was and she turned off the TV. Honestly, she said, she was doing this for him. The idea of it hadn't really turned her on a lot. Or, perhaps the idea had - but the reality of actually acting it out had made her nervous. But the result in the bedroom she said - was without any doubt in her mind, the hottest sex she'd ever had in her entire life. "I wish you'd been here to see it." she said.

I have been a cuckold to my wife for almost 13 years so she was totally comfortable elaborating on it all, describing it in detail and saying how Dave had really made here feel like a whore and that she loved every minute of it. She admitted that she had asked me to bring clothes because she was worried about being seen by our neighbours coming home looking like a prostitute, but after what she'd just experienced she'd actually entertained the idea of wearing her whore outfit home. She said she liked the idea of being judged for being a whore and for making it obvious to whomever should see. In the end, she knew that for practical reasons that would be unwise and was grateful for the clothes I had brought her but she was also turned on at the thought of our neighbours potentially seeing her coming home looking like a slut.

After we'd talked like this for some time she looked at me and asked if I was turned on. I said I was completely turned on. "Fuck me." she said. "I am so horny. I can't stop thinking about it."

I stripped down and we had sex in the bed where she had only just more than an hour earlier had sex with Dave. I had masturbated at home while they were at the hotel, so I was prepared to go a surprisingly long time. Alice got super dirty and started asking me how I was enjoying fucking my whore of a wife and did I like being married to such a slut. Of course I told her, truthfully, that I love being married to a slut. She talked softly into my ear, mocking me for being a cuckold, for supporting her indulging her lovers' fantasies, and for tolerating "being married to a whore". Over and over again she teased me telling me that I am the perfect cuckold. It didn't take much more for me finally to cum.

We saw Dave again the following night for a totally casual night at our place. We all discussed the experience and we all agreed it was something we will definitely do again soon.

The fun continues.

Pompeii_76
Virgin

Unread post by Pompeii_76 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:42 am

Thank you for recounting these wonderful experiences. One question I have is why you don’t shave your legs, given that lingerie is now your usual underwear? Would you not like to treat your wife to that and go ahead and get it done professionally?

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:41 pm

I don’t shave my legs because I am not in any way trying to present a feminine appearance. The cross dressing had all been motivated by a desire to keep me roleplaying being in a humiliated state more than anything else.

Even our old bull who was relentless about femininizing me never sugggested that I shave my legs although I shudder to wonder what might have happened if he had!

Pompeii_76
Virgin

Unread post by Pompeii_76 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:50 pm

Any further meets with Dave? I’m sure I’m not the only one who would love to hear more!

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:40 am

I really appreciate your kind comments, Pompeii!

Unfortunately, we don't have a lot of updates because Dave has been pretty busy with his kids this month before they go back to school. The wife he is separated from (and now beginning the process of divorce with) went away for two weeks and he had his kids full time. He went back to his old place rather than have them over to his new condo so he was back at home with his kids and therefore getting together hasn't been easy the last couple of weeks. His ex gets back this week.

He and Alice have gotten together themselves, at his condo, during the work week at lunch time but I have not been present for those interactions.

We're all hoping to get together again soon, but in the mean time "real life" intervenes lol!

An interesting observation: in the summers of 2018, 2019 and 2021 (COVID ruined 2020) Alice was a fervent and you could say excessive user of Tinder. She was on it all the time. In EACH of those summers she was having sex with a random hookup at least once a week. Since 2018 I would say I got cucked by at least 40 different guys off Tinder - it was like a parade of young men coming in and out of our building. I asked her recently if she had thought about hopping back on Tinder since Dave has been so busy, and she said she doesn't want to. She's just looking forward to fucking him again and doesn't even want anyone else right now. Which both worries me and makes me happy. I'm not seriously worried, but I have never seen her enjoy another man's company this much. And I can totally see why she does, I love his company too.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:11 am

As I was reading the last little bit, I was sensing some concern. I’d be concerned too.

Pompeii_76
Virgin

Unread post by Pompeii_76 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:53 pm

And we appreciate your amazing writing, Canadianwittol. The tinder dating seems just amazing. Can I ask you a bit more about it? Did you ever get to watch or listen, did she have a type, and did you ever get to see her profile on the app (how amazing would it be to try to match with your own wife, but get swiped left 😂).

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:33 pm

I never watched, but I got to listen to more than 90% of those Tinder dates.

Earlier on in our marriage, Alice always went to other guys' places, but as time wore on she was less and less comfortable for doing that for a few reasons:

1. Guys' places were often too unclean for her standards and she just didn't feel as comfortable as she'd like to in some guys' filthy apartment.

2. We live in a notoriously expensive city and many guys have room mates and she was always uncomfortable going over to a place with a stranger where some other stranger (or strangers) were listening in.

3. Though she never had a problem, as she started seeing guys who she just met on Tinder she became more concerned for her personal safety as well.

For those three reasons, she asked me whether or not it was reasonable to bring guys back to our condo. At first I balked, but as she explained each of her reasons I had to admit that it did actually make the most sense. Hotels are definitely too expensive. She knew I'd be happy to listen and she took comfort in telling guys that just so they knew, if there was any trouble, her husband was in the master bedroom. We never did have any trouble and I got to listen to her being fucked again and again, which I really enjoyed.

With Tinder she was very flattered at the attention she'd get from younger men and so most of the time she tended to match up with guys in their late 20's or early 30's. (Alice is 40 this year).

She stated right in her profile that she was the wife of a fully supportive, cuckolded husband looking for NSA only. She disguised or did not show her face in all but one of her photos - and in that photo she was wearing large sunglasses. So guys knew exactly what they were signing up for without risking our identities (although admittedly, anyone who knows my wife well would probably have recognized her.)

Incredibly, the majority of guys knew what a cuckold was - which was not the case even just a few years ago. It has definitely caught on as a term in the last few years, for better or worse.

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:44 pm

canadianwittol wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:40 am

I asked her recently if she had thought about hopping back on Tinder since Dave has been so busy, and she said she doesn't want to. She's just looking forward to fucking him again and doesn't even want anyone else right now. Which both worries me and makes me happy. I'm not seriously worried, but I have never seen her enjoy another man's company this much. And I can totally see why she does, I love his company too.
CW, have you asked her if she loves him? It seems like a natural poly relationship between the three of you is developing. And Alice obviously loves you deeply -- enough so that you shouldn't worry too much if you 3 wind up poly. And they do get together alone a lot and may quite naturally have built a bond together...as two mutually nice people do.

Asking her if they're in love might be very freeing to Alice if she is. After all, she might be MORE worried about confessing her/their feelings than you are about them having those feelings.

When we were poly, Cressida loved me very deeply too, but was "in love" with him (she had quite a few men she was serially in love with). It worked out well for all of us.

And finally, they might not be in love...but asking can give you some additional hot pillow talk to explore.

Troilus