My 32 year old Daughter caught my wife with her Bull

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
vmb69
Pervert

Re: My 32 year old Daughter caught my wife with her Bull

Unread post by vmb69 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:35 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:15 pm
vmb69 wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:56 am
mustangtod wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:40 am
Mary told me last night that Maria is asking her about what she thinks that her and Paul should try next but she smartly avoided that question. Mary thinks that Michael is pushing for more., Maybe a one on one meeting for them.

MT
Thank you MT. Seems Mary is also taking your approach of not getting too involved. Seems very smart to me. My wife and I have been talking about this thread a lot, and after going to a clothing optional resort and talking to a young woman that was surprised to see a family friend at the same location, but it seems her mother had told her about the place, that perhaps we should be more open with our kids.
VMB69, the idea about being open with the kids is an interesting thought. There are merits to that thinking, in my opinion, now that Maria and Paul are progressing into the LS and are looking to go further. They have had several experiences so far albeit all them have been with the same guy. So do the parents open up to the very adult children about the LS and what it could mean and how do they decide what they wish to do next? Does MT open up to Paul about the range of cuckolding and what might be expected? Should MT share his wisdom gained by years of his experience, or, just let Paul learn it all the hard way as did MT?? Should Mary open up to Maria about her role(s) in the LS about how to find bulls, should she have several, when is it time to tell the bull what's what and draw the lines?? Does Mary tell her about the respect she needs to have for Paul and his wishes and desires as well??? There's a lot to think about, but the thought process might just be good for MT and Mary in deciding what they should do. How much should they share? How much of a coach should they each be to the kids??? Should they open up pretty much totally to the kids and say "Here is what it is and how it works for us. Maybe some of this might help you if you decide to go forward to more adventures in the LS."

MT, I hope this has given you some cause for thought for you and Mary to decide, if you haven't already had this discussion. If you have, how did the discussion go? I don't know how we would handle this if it were our kids involved in this situation. Good Luck!

Rascal
For now my wife doesn't think sharing all this up front makes sense, but she said that if at any point the kids were to ask she would not lie about it, she said she would not want to mention the chastity portion. But she would be honest about me having medical problems and that we agreed for her to have a boy friend. We did tell them we go to clothing optional resort, and that was taken ok.

mustangtod
Experienced

Unread post by mustangtod » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:55 am

Ok, Mary and I have discussed what has happened with Maria and Paul. We had decided that we we would answer questions they had as best we could without damaging either one. We have been honest with them on our relationship.
We are not trying to lead them but possibly show them the road map. I assure you there will be no family wide meeting on any of it.

That being said Paul stopped by on his way home from work, he said that he had a question for me.
Maria and Michael want him to be more active with them. He explained that she wants him to not be afraid to have contact with Michael. Maria asked Paul if he would touch Michael's penis? I was almost shocked when he told me that, but knew that she had knowledge of myself doing it. I told him that I have some experience but it was in the heat of the moment, not something that was thought out. I told him that he should try and not dwell on it and enjoy what is happening. I told him it is ok to say no but to talk with Maria and let her know how you feel.

I hope I did good for him, I know he feels angst over this more than Maria being a Hotwife.

MT

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:59 am

mustangtod wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:55 am
Ok, Mary and I have discussed what has happened with Maria and Paul. We had decided that we we would answer questions they had as best we could without damaging either one. We have been honest with them on our relationship.
We are not trying to lead them but possibly show them the road map. I assure you there will be no family wide meeting on any of it.

That being said Paul stopped by on his way home from work, he said that he had a question for me.
Maria and Michael want him to be more active with them. He explained that she wants him to not be afraid to have contact with Michael. Maria asked Paul if he would touch Michael's penis? I was almost shocked when he told me that, but knew that she had knowledge of myself doing it. I told him that I have some experience but it was in the heat of the moment, not something that was thought out. I told him that he should try and not dwell on it and enjoy what is happening. I told him it is ok to say no but to talk with Maria and let her know how you feel.

I hope I did good for him, I know he feels angst over this more than Maria being a Hotwife.

MT
It sounds like they need to have that honest ‘what are our limits when in the moment’ talk when they are not in he moment.
As they continue to journey into this lifestyle they really need to continue to communicate with each other, and whoever their Bull is, what their limits are and what they want to get out of this lifestyle.
You and your wife are doing an amazing job!
I hope you and your wife are still having the opportunities to get out and play.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:08 am

Seems as if your hitting all the right notes there MT by not pushing them into anything but making yourselves available to offer what guidance and assistance you can when specifically asked for it. It's such a difficult and delicate balance to get right but you seem to be managing it well.

Agree with Mundyman on his advice about that honest talk they both need with each other to set limits for when they're in the moment and it's impossible to think as rationally.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

mustangtod
Experienced

Unread post by mustangtod » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:10 am

Yes thinking back to when Mary and I started, it was a different time where you didnt have the internet. We read a few magazines like Penthouse letters and hustler but there wasnt any mention about cuckolding or even Hotwifing!
Now it is everywhere, even on television although its not called out as such.
I resisted telling Paul about how it felt for me the first time having Mary tell me to touch her Bull. I remember being reluctant but after watching them together I was able to take his erect cock and insert him into her pussy. I remember feeling it throbbing in my hand . That night was my first creampie cleanup and soon after I was kneeling in front of them sucking his cock.

I almost wish I had told him but it would probably spoil it for him later in their relationship.

MT

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:14 am

Hard to know the right approach really, on one hand they will find their own way there and he knows you're available if he feels uncomfortable doing it or not ready to go that far yet. So hard to know how submissive he really is, there are cucks who really wouldn't go anything like that far.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Dom4cuck
Trainable

Unread post by Dom4cuck » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:52 am

Can someone remember if Michael is an experienced Bull or just a kid with a big cock

If the latter he could be under the misunderstanding that that Maria is expecting him to push Paul

Especially as Maria will subconsciously working wit the picture that she saw.

Again communication, communication is vital

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:56 am

nekkedoutdoors wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:20 am
A cuckold is a wide spectrum of flavours and kinks. Paul and Maria have had two encounters and as couple found them enjoyable. Paul is a new cuck and is currently enjoying the euphoria one has in that of sharing ones wife. Along with that joy however, at some point comes the realization that other man is giving his wife pleasures that he as the loving husband will never be able to provide. And with that realization a lot of negative emotions make their presence known in the form anxiety, insecurity, jealousy, and yes, intimidation just to name a few.

mustangtod is relaying his conversations and finds as they come to light. I personally thank him for that. This is a an incredible family story and one of the best threads on this site. Suggesting Paul do this or bend the knee to that is falling on deaf ears. Do you really believe that mustangtod while playing a round go golf with his SIL just happens to mention to Paul, "Oh, by the way, the readers of OHW an online forum that I've shared your and Marias story with think you should suck the bulls dick."

Maybe let's just sit back and enjoy the ride this family is on, thank and support mustangtod for his outstanding updates.

If you really have a strong desire to provide feedback, there is another thread that is openly seeking feedback and the OP puts your suggests to good use. 😉
Good advice from one of the best posters on the site and a little joke at the end too

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:57 am

mustangtod wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:10 am
Yes thinking back to when Mary and I started, it was a different time where you didnt have the internet. We read a few magazines like Penthouse letters and hustler but there wasnt any mention about cuckolding or even Hotwifing!
Now it is everywhere, even on television although its not called out as such.
I resisted telling Paul about how it felt for me the first time having Mary tell me to touch her Bull. I remember being reluctant but after watching them together I was able to take his erect cock and insert him into her pussy. I remember feeling it throbbing in my hand . That night was my first creampie cleanup and soon after I was kneeling in front of them sucking his cock.

I almost wish I had told him but it would probably spoil it for him later in their relationship.

MT
Do you and Mary think that Maria having seen your pictures of playing with a guy is also having an impact on what she wants from Paul?

Just asking question not trying to make this a sex thing

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:23 pm

MT, I think you and Mary are on the right track!! To be there for them if they want and ask for guidance, but not to lead them in any direction. I like the idea of helping them see the road map of the LS. Hopefully, Paul will learn to trust your confidence without embarrassment.

Rascal

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:26 pm

Thanks for the updates, MT. I'm happy to see the "hands-off" way you and Mary are handling this!

You and Mary have a couple's recipe that you both created over years together that satisfies both of your individual desires and boundaries. The same is true for Shelley and myself, and every other couple here on OHW that has been successfully engaged in this stuff for any length of time. And now Maria and Paul are feeling their way into a personal recipe that satisfies both of their individual desires and boundaries.

If I knew Paul, the only thing I would advise him is have fun and feel okay saying "no" to anything that he doesn't like or feel comfortable with. Maria seems perhaps excited by pushing the envelope of submission with Paul, but I suspect she would be just fine with either role (HW or cuckoldress) as long as she's getting her fix of Michael's cock.
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2022): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66330
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2023): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70540

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:46 pm

Certainly strange but interesting thread. I agree that Mustang and his wife have handled this situation well. They have provided support without prejudice. They are letting things evolve naturally. Good for you two.

mustangtod
Experienced

Unread post by mustangtod » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:34 am

Last night I was talking to Mary and asked her if she knew Michael's experience level as a Bull?
She says that he had his first experience with a neighbor couple while he was a freshman in college.
He did some handyman work for them and wound up with the wife while the husband watched them.
All in total he has been with 4 couples over 8 years.He still sees one other couple when they are in town. He appears pretty dominant now. im not sure how he treats the male in the scheme of things, I only know what is shared with Mary and i.

MT

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:28 am

Paul and Maria are lucky to have an experienced bull and people they can confide in as they begin their exploration of the LS. Hopefully that will help them find their comfort level without too many bumps in the road.

quietcouple
Virgin

Unread post by quietcouple » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:39 am

This happened at my wife with her married sister. She went to their mother suburban house, opened a door and found sister on the bed with a man pounding her from behind. My wife closed the door but they saw her. Later sister confessed he was her lover from a few years

mustangtod
Experienced

Unread post by mustangtod » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:21 am

Paul and Maria had another meet up with Michael over the weekend. Paul told me that he has been enjoying the mild humiliation that they are dishing out.He told me that Michael is very good leading Maria and that she is learning just what tweaks his sub libido. He said that Maria told him to put Michael's cock in her pussy and that he obeyed her. He told me that it was almost scary touching it,he said he could feel the blood throbbing through it. I wanted to ask more but just listened.

I am very excited for him.He seems to be handling everything very well. I think he is suited for what ever happens between him and Maria. He says they talk and have even better love making that ever.

MT

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:42 am

Wishing them all the best. There is an extra thrill present in helping your wife's lover fill her with his cock. Next step is preparation or cleaning.
Jade's Awakening: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68192
Jade: My Story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=66126

jason51
Prepubescent

Unread post by jason51 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:10 am

Hey MT,

Could you give us a physical description of Paul, Maria, and Michael?

Love the thread and the developments!

elina

Unread post by elina » Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:23 am

mustangtod wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:21 am
Paul and Maria had another meet up with Michael over the weekend. Paul told me that he has been enjoying the mild humiliation that they are dishing out.He told me that Michael is very good leading Maria and that she is learning just what tweaks his sub libido. He said that Maria told him to put Michael's cock in her pussy and that he obeyed her. He told me that it was almost scary touching it,he said he could feel the blood throbbing through it. I wanted to ask more but just listened.

I am very excited for him.He seems to be handling everything very well. I think he is suited for what ever happens between him and Maria. He says they talk and have even better love making that ever.

MT
Seems like all three of them are enjoying what they are up to.
With Maria now having an adoring hubby eagerly learning to be Her cuck, a lover who obviously not just enjoys having sex with Maria but also to involve Her cuck, and a Mother, who hopefully are taking a more active coaching role with Her Daugther than you are with your SIL (Rightly so in my opinion), Maria should become a very happy and satisfied Lady.

Remember how all this started with her snooping in your bedroom and making a fuss about the picture(s) she found....
Sometimes things turn our of the better.. :D

Sincerely
elina

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:08 pm

mustangtod wrote:
Maria told him to put Michael's cock in her pussy and that he obeyed her. He told me that it was almost scary touching it,he said he could feel the blood throbbing through it.
One more bridge crossed. Paul will not forget that. Indeed he will be aroused and will want to do it again. The thought of receiving the cock in his own mouth must now also have crossed his mind.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:55 pm

wannabecUKold wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:08 pm
mustangtod wrote:
Maria told him to put Michael's cock in her pussy and that he obeyed her. He told me that it was almost scary touching it,he said he could feel the blood throbbing through it.
One more bridge crossed. Paul will not forget that. Indeed he will be aroused and will want to do it again. The thought of receiving the cock in his own mouth must now also have crossed his mind.
At this point would it matter if Paul got on this site?. He obviously knows about MT. Maybe he should be brought in into the fold.

mwdad
Prepubescent

Unread post by mwdad » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:12 am

MT - do you get nice and hard when Paul tells you about guiding Michael's cock into your dau's pussy - or are you still caged?

mustangtod
Experienced

Unread post by mustangtod » Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:18 pm

Unfortunately I cannot achieve an erection anymore because of a battle with prostate cancer. I had it removed 2 years ago and have no more erections but still have some arousal feelings.
I actually wanted to voice that my SIL Paul has visited this website anonymously many times seeking what everyone says about hot wifing and cuckolding. He visited all my past existing posts and knows about my habits.
Some one asked what they look like? Paul is 6' 1" tall weighs about 200,very muscular.Cross-fits at least 4 times a week.
Maria is 5' 9" gorgeous brunette,no fat on her,she also cross-fits with Paul. Very tight body!! Michael is very thin and about 6' 2" tall Maria say he weighs about 175. beyond that Michael has a thick member that about 7".

I think in time that Paul will reveal his self but chooses to surf the back round.
I know much more than I feel that I should reveal at this time.

MT

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:22 pm

mustangtod wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:18 pm
Unfortunately I cannot achieve an erection anymore because of a battle with prostate cancer. I had it removed 2 years ago and have no more erections but still have some arousal feelings.
I actually wanted to voice that my SIL Paul has visited this website anonymously many times seeking what everyone says about hot wifing and cuckolding. He visited all my past existing posts and knows about my habits.
Some one asked what they look like? Paul is 6' 1" tall weighs about 200,very muscular.Cross-fits at least 4 times a week.
Maria is 5' 9" gorgeous brunette,no fat on her,she also cross-fits with Paul. Very tight body!! Michael is very thin and about 6' 2" tall Maria say he weighs about 175. beyond that Michael has a thick member that about 7".

I think in time that Paul will reveal his self but chooses to surf the back round.

MT
Tease

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:47 pm

mustangtod wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:18 pm

MT
How does he know your handle? Someone must have told him this is your account.