Wife’s Nickname for Penis

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Re: Wife’s Nickname for Penis

Unread post by MartasBoy » Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:56 am

My wife calls mine, my little pee pee, I think because that's what her mother called it with her brothers, growing up. She often heard her mother telling her brothers, "quit playing with your pee pee," something she often says to me.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:23 am

I know it's an odd thing to say in a forum like this, but penis belittling is one aspect of the whole scene that I simply don't understand the appeal of. No judgment, obviously. There are lots of things that do turn me on that I also don't understand, but this I really, really don't get at all.
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:32 am

Penis belittling is a major part of the kink. It’s some peoples hot button. I have a really small penis but belittling is not part of our lifestyle.

Pauline

Dirk the cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dirk the cuckold » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:49 am

My wife doesn't humiliate me like I wish she would. I did have a girlfriend in the past that called my penis "wee Willie" she also used to tell me that I was only with her because I wanted to Have a "hot" girlfriend. At the time I didn't realize it. But now I'm sure that she wanted to be a "hotwife". I regret not going there with her. She was so hot and sexy. She would have no problem getting as many bulls as she wanted.

eb4cplslooking
Trainable

Unread post by eb4cplslooking » Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:53 am

Kong. One can have a nice thick cock and be cucked.

hopper469
Virgin

Unread post by hopper469 » Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:41 pm

My wife calls him lil pee pee. Her bull was twice as long and twice as thick and could fuck her 4 times longer them me. Currently they are on a break.☹️

raymond213
Virgin

Unread post by raymond213 » Thu May 12, 2022 8:49 am

Spunky her boyfriend cock and the 9 " dildo

Naplescuck
Experienced

Unread post by Naplescuck » Thu May 12, 2022 11:18 am

My wife calls mine “princess” after “how to lose a guy in 10 days” movie

eb4cplslooking
Trainable

Unread post by eb4cplslooking » Fri May 13, 2022 6:13 am

Kong!

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Fri May 13, 2022 6:20 am

Since she owns it, the only thing my wife calls it is "my cock."

Cuckie77
Virgin

Unread post by Cuckie77 » Fri May 20, 2022 1:57 am

:whip: Maggot :whip:
Predominantly swingers who dabble in hotwife/cuck fun... not here to meet we already have a very active swinging circle
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=69544&p=1389487#p1389487

TonyF25
Experienced

Unread post by TonyF25 » Fri May 20, 2022 5:15 am

Because of my size( very small ) she calls it a pee pee because it is childlike, and to remind me I'm not a real man. She will tell me my pee pee has to live in a tube ( cb6000s) because like a young boy I can not control my urges .

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri May 20, 2022 5:44 am

We know a couple that is part of a small group of couples that play together from time to time, whose wife referred to his smaller cock as the Mighty Midget!! Everyone referred to it as that as well. He was a very good sport about it all and it doesn't seem to bother him at all. One time he was asked if it bothered him that he was smallish and he said that is what he was born with and he accepts it as it is. It was small, not tiny, but he fucked with a fury and did the right things while fucking the women. The ladies would sometimes give him some fun loving crap about his size but he would fire right back that it couldn't be too bad because he could make them cum. I think the only time a lady would back away from him was if she really wanted something deep in her. He was a heavy cummer and the ladies loved to give him blow jobs to completion.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed May 25, 2022 12:09 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 5:44 am
It was small, not tiny, but he fucked with a fury and did the right things while fucking the women. I think the only time a lady would back away from him was if she really wanted something deep in her. He was a heavy cummer and the ladies loved to give him blow jobs to completion.
My wife fucked a guy like that a couple of times. He was hispanic and had that 'macho' attitude (my wife is hispanic also) and was just totally sure of his abilities. Even though he was a bit smaller than me he fucked her like a jackrabbit and made her cum several times. He could also cum 6 or 7 times without ever going soft, He had no problem with making my wife cum and then making me suck him in front of her until he squirted in my mouth and then he would then go right back to fucking her again, giving her more orgasms.

My wife loved his attitude and wanted to keep fucking him, which is unusual because she is usually only interested in fucking a guy a couple of times. Unfortunately, to my wife's great disappointment, he got a girlfriend and dropped out of the lifestyle.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed May 25, 2022 12:59 pm

HAHAHA!!! He maybe "out of the lifestyle" but I'm sure the lifestyle isn't out of him!!! He probably thinks about your wife often!

Rascal

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Thu May 26, 2022 2:32 am

My wife has used the term "micro-dick" in the past.

MrsandMrG
Virgin

Unread post by MrsandMrG » Thu May 26, 2022 4:48 am

There is a story behind it. Once MrsG was fucking this 19yo stud both as i was watching my cock was extremely hard and i was trying my best to resist it of any touch, as they finished she called me to clean her up at that moment that kid suddenly burst out of laughter and called it looks like a peanut on steroids. To this day whenever MrsG talks dirty to ke she refers my penis as peanut on steroids.

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Sun May 29, 2022 4:23 pm

MrsandMrG wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 4:48 am
There is a story behind it. Once MrsG was fucking this 19yo stud both as i was watching my cock was extremely hard and i was trying my best to resist it of any touch, as they finished she called me to clean her up at that moment that kid suddenly burst out of laughter and called it looks like a peanut on steroids. To this day whenever MrsG talks dirty to ke she refers my penis as peanut on steroids.
That's GOOD! That's the way she thinks of you and nothing you can do ro say will ever change that. She KNOWs what a real man looks like... you don't qualify.I can totally relate since my x-wife used to call my "thing" a "boy-dick" ... She wasn't wrong! She has since had many real cocks to replace mine inside her.
Your faggot

CuckTimothy
Trainable

Unread post by CuckTimothy » Mon May 30, 2022 3:16 am

my wife has no interest in my soft, small penis, but she did once call it "little thumb"

mustangtod
Experienced

Unread post by mustangtod » Mon May 30, 2022 4:05 pm

Mine is a we-we

brucie_flash
Prepubescent

Unread post by brucie_flash » Tue May 31, 2022 6:13 am

Wee wee

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue May 31, 2022 5:44 pm

Welcome to the forum brucie_flash.

MrsandMrG
Virgin

Unread post by MrsandMrG » Tue May 31, 2022 10:55 pm

TinyBoyDick wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 4:23 pm
MrsandMrG wrote:
That's GOOD! That's the way she thinks of you and nothing you can do ro say will ever change that. She KNOWs what a real man looks like... you don't qualify.I can totally relate since my x-wife used to call my "thing" a "boy-dick" ... She wasn't wrong! She has since had many real cocks to replace mine inside her.
Her current lover has a 8" thick, she can't wrap her hand around it. The way he fucks her she says it makes her feel that his lust for her is deep and eternal. I can't ask for anything more if she is happy, satisfied and safe so will i be.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:20 pm

MrsandMrG wrote:
That's really very funny and quite original, what a quirky little legacy to leave to you. The boy obviously had a great sense of humour too.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Cub14

Unread post by Cub14 » Sun Jun 05, 2022 1:55 pm

Little Smokie. Like the sausages.