How old were you when you became a cuckold?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
CuckoldBoy89
Virgin

Re: How old were you when you became a cuckold?

Unread post by CuckoldBoy89 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:39 pm

I would say when I was 17, my gf (16) gave a blowjob to a guy in her class and the most i ever got from her was kissing and fingering her. She would never suck my dick and it was like I wanted her to do it so bad but I just knew deep inside that she never is going to do it. When she cheated on me by giving a blowjob to her friend I was so devastated. Kne night while drunk she even bragged about how big he was and how she choked on his load. I believe it fucked my brain up permanently. She apologized the next morning and made up but as we continued dating I felt entirely emasculated but I still couldn't bring myself to leave her. I'd just look at her beautiful lips as she talked, looking at her lip ring and knowing what she did to him just made me feel like I got hit in the gut for months. The only thing was her telling me she would give me head on my 18th birthday, I was looking forward to months and than she simply broke up with me three days to my birthday.

I felt so angry and frustrated by her but not enough to take out any aggression on her. After she broke up with me I found myself crying but also jerking off about her blowing her friend and Its like I got addicted and obsessed about that incident for years.

I always wonder if I actually had a loving GF I might have a normal sex life and be more of a man. Its like she traumatized me and left me with this kink for the rest of my life.

Not good enough
Virgin

Unread post by Not good enough » Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:40 pm

20s
I worship my Goddess above myself and God Bull above all things

Snakeofjake
Virgin

Unread post by Snakeofjake » Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:53 pm

I was 17 at the time when my then-girlfriend (fiancé now) lost her virginity to a mutual friend and started sleeping around. It was consensual and we loved every second of it. We were both kinky from the very start lol

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun May 01, 2022 5:06 am

We were both 20 and sophomores in college when we met and started dating. After a month she told me she really liked me and wanted to keep seeing me, but she said I needed to let her have sex with other guys. She said she couldn't see herself as ever being monogamous and it wasn't a negative reflection of my sexual abilities. It was just the way she was "wired." I was so crazy about her, I agreed.

I guess it was technically cuckolding, but at the time I just saw it as swinging and something young and horny people do. After a couple of "rough" months, I accepted it and then at some point I started to enjoy it. We stayed together and married. Now, over twenty years later, we're a full cuckold couple and she's still going strong. She's probably cucked me 200-250 times.

fredfred2
Experienced

Unread post by fredfred2 » Sun May 01, 2022 9:51 am

From what I've been told my first wife cuckolded me shortly after we go engaged and continuing to through out the marriage but on the sly. When talking to my second wife's bull it turned out he used to live in the same town as my first wife and me but I did not know him then. Turns out shortly after we separated he had mounted her for a few weeks.. So it turned out he cucked me with both my wife's.

long4her

Unread post by long4her » Mon May 02, 2022 12:49 am

demale wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:39 am
I was 72. Once I became impotent my wife demanded that I allow her to fuck other men and I assented. Now she’s being pounded by our dominant Black neighbor and I am wearing horns.
Ok, I admit to being envious of you. I’m 62 and not impotent, but I’d love if my wife of 40 years got a dominant boyfriend to pound her sweet little vag.

TonyF25
Experienced

Unread post by TonyF25 » Mon May 02, 2022 11:14 am

I was a cuckold to my wife 2 years before we married. I was 19 when this started . She was a bit older 26 and divorced. I never really had a girlfriend you could say I was a virgin although I was a chronic masturbater . I came from a household with a single mother and sister. I obeyed Mom . When I didn't she punished me. My sister even though she was a year younger was always put incharge when Mom was away. So I was a submissive all my life because I learned to accept this. So the transition from my Mom and Sister, to my wife was easy .

SimpleEnigma
Experienced

Unread post by SimpleEnigma » Tue May 03, 2022 12:00 pm

12th grade. I'd been in a year-long exclusive relationship with a girl. One Saturday night I went to her parents' house to pick her up and she opened the door looking all dolled up, even hotter than usual. She let me in and set me down on a couch. Told me she was going out with another guy that night. Something about "I need this." I was really pissed at first, behaving like the alpha I was at the time. But then later, laying in bed, those thoughts started creeping into my head. You know, "it". It was the first time I'd ever felt "it." Must have gone through a box of tissues that night. Several more boxes after I heard Monday at school that she'd blown the guy at a party where many of my friends were. Classic humiliation. Something in me snapped that week. I suppose it was the "short-circuiting" of the wiring you so often hear about that takes many of us down a path that brings us to this forum. From then on, "it" just grew and morphed.

Mrs. Enigma, bless her heart, is a smart cookie and knows most of us who crave "it" are wired a bit differently than other men. Once she found out how it all began for me, she immediately tried to recreate that first magical moment with one of her dates. Tried to give me the euphoria of that first "hit", if you will. Jesus, I love this woman. :D
Our continuing story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=61827

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed May 18, 2022 1:34 pm

I was 19, and my wife was 20. Shortly after we got married she went out one night, leaving me at home, and didn't return until well after midnight. All indications pointed to her cheating on me and to this day I am thoroughly convinced that she did so. She had a talk with me about sex and monogamy before we got married, letting me know that she felt that sex and love were two different things and that being married didn't mean that we couldn't have sex with others. Knowing how she felt about it, I never confronted her about that night, and instead, found myself masturbating thinking about her fucking someone else that night. About a year later, she started cuckolding me with my sister's ex-husband and I accepted it. I didn't even know that there was a name for it back then but I have been a cuckold ever since and married my second wife with full expectations of her cuckolding me.

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Wed May 18, 2022 3:57 pm

I was 64 and my wife 67 when we started. She had a huge amount of guys before me and I was relatively inexperienced. I had slut/cheating fantasies for more years then I can remember, so I was an easy convert.
The last time she cucked me was last November. Not sure we will ever resume, but I thought we were finished with this a few times before , so one never knows. I am 70 now.

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Wed May 18, 2022 9:09 pm

I was 24. She was 20. A friend fucked his wife in front of us and they wanted to swap after a while. My wife was shocked and said, "No." Our friend and his wife lived out of state, far away. They left the next day.

That experience put a whole series of fantasies in my mind that I had not considered until then. I came to the realization that what aroused me most was not the thoughts and fantasies of me fucking his wife or of both girls simultaneously........but of watching him fuck my wife (and seeing/hearing her enjoy it). This led to me telling her that I'd be completely turned on at the thought of her fucking another man. At first, she was repulsed by the idea. Over the next ten years, I was a wannabe (and found OHW) and she became more open-minded and even liked to role-play with me from time to time.

Then, one day, (Me 34. Her 30.) her handsome coworker made a bolder-than-normal move on her.....and she liked it.......knowing that I wouldn't mind. She came home and told me she liked his advances. He made her horny, she said. They flirted for a time with no real movement forward. I drove to her work one morning and spotted him as he was parking his car. I approached and explained who I was. He thought I was going to tell him to back off......and was surprised to hear me say that he had my green light to take it as far as she wanted should the occasion present itself. I then told her that I let him know he had my green light. She was initially embarrassed because this handsome coworker of hers would now know that her husband wanted to be cucked. But the embarrassment quickly wore off as he then flirted with her more and more. (She was/is VERY attracted to him.)

One afternoon a couple weeks later, I was driving home from my work when she called to say he'd just fucked her. She REALLY liked it, and she let me know he was gonna be fucking her for a good, long time from then on. (He called, too, to say the same thing right after she and I hung up. He wanted to make sure I knew he had no intention of backing off at that point, and that he'd be having sex with her from then on. I admitted then that I was okay with it because she wanted it, and I HAD to be okay with it at this point. I didn't really have a choice.) With that, I was officially a cuck.

It has been 17 years, now. He still fucks my wife at least once a week. (And she absolutely LOVES it!) Sometimes, I get to watch. She really loves that I like to watch.

All three of us enjoy our relationship. He likes it. I like it. And she REALLY likes it. Wouldn't change a thing.

Cornudo1960
Virgin

Unread post by Cornudo1960 » Wed May 18, 2022 11:03 pm

I was 17 and she was 16 with a 50 yo thast befrended her, I got to whatch/hear them from a friends place we were staying at. I loved it from then on, we are now 62 and 61 and she is still at it...

long4her

Unread post by long4her » Thu May 19, 2022 12:03 am

Cornudo1960 wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 11:03 pm
I was 17 and she was 16 with a 50 yo thast befrended her, I got to whatch/hear them from a friends place we were staying at. I loved it from then on, we are now 62 and 61 and she is still at it...
Congratulations on your lifelong relationship. It sounds like you have made a hotwife relationship work and even thrived in it.

Cuck_Steve
Player

Unread post by Cuck_Steve » Thu May 19, 2022 12:23 am

34. After being married for 12 years, I asked her if she would have sex with another man. We chose my friend Paul for a one off. Five years later and they still have lots of sex and I’m locked in chastity.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Thu May 19, 2022 5:48 am

I was 40 and my wife 37. This was after introducing the idea about 8 years earlier… initially she said no way, ever…. That softened to playtime fantasy and eventually she reconnected with a former flame and before they took the plunge she checked in to make sure I was still good with moving forward. That was in 2014 and she has had a FWB ever since. (Albeit she took a nearly three year break and wasn’t interested in finding someone new until her current FWB materialized)

The Owl
Player

Unread post by The Owl » Fri May 20, 2022 11:17 pm

My first lover was my high school girlfriend I was 16 and she was 14. My family and I left town for two weeks to visit Florida. When I returned, she told me about a guy who was about 19 yo who flirted with her at a party. They did not have sex but when she told me the story, I found it arousing. The cuckold dynamic first began then. Our relationship did not last but the dynamic persisted in subsequent relationships.

long4her

Unread post by long4her » Fri May 20, 2022 11:54 pm

When my sister got married and I brought a pretty 16 year old girl named Kathy. She had the best tits in our high school. I was 17. She flirted shamelessly with my new brother in laws 22 year old friend. I feverishly fingered her tight little cunt to an orgasm while driving her home - she wouldn’t let me fuck her and she wouldn’t suck my cock. I jerked off a huge load after I dropped her off and once more lying in bed the next morning thinking about her flirting. Strictly speaking I wasn’t cuckolded but it sure bent me in that direction.

We never dated again, but I love slutty women.
Last edited by long4her on Sun May 22, 2022 9:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sat May 21, 2022 5:04 am

The current statistics from this small sample show a cuckolding onset age for the male with a median of 20, a mean of 27, a minimum of 16, and a maximum of 17. Using the mean/median, that suggests most of us were cuckolded in our twenties. A distribution plot shows a "knee" around the age of 25, and a gap in the 30-40 year age range.

There's not enough data to infer much with any real support. In the reading I've done on the topic, there is an apparent correlation in early relationships, at a relatively young age for emotional-sexual trauma as a "trigger" for cuckolding, usually activated by suspected, or actual infidelity of a partner. That, coupled with risk-taking behaviors, lack of experience, and inability to recognize negative consequences (unplanned pregnancy, dissolution of a relationship due to jealousy, and other emotional immaturity) may all be factors for those in the late teens - thirties demographic.

The gap is often explained by the combination of child-bearing/family building years, early career/work focus, and related factors. It'd be interesting to have more data for the 40-plus demographic.

thephoenix
Trainable

Unread post by thephoenix » Sun May 22, 2022 1:42 am

I became a cuckold at 32. I am still a cuckold at 51.it works for us

fredfred2
Experienced

Unread post by fredfred2 » Sun May 22, 2022 4:11 am

Before my marriage to my first wife we were 19.. She continued to cuckold me on the sly till we separated. My second wife cucked me with a good friend when we were in our fortys and turned out to have allso mounted my fist wife before we devorced. So he had bulled buth my wife's.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun May 22, 2022 6:01 am

29. My wife was 28, now 35....

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Bi+Gigh

Unread post by Bi+Gigh » Sun May 22, 2022 6:52 am

I didn't know what a cuckold was, or even if I was cucked, but in college my gf and I were both 19 and we started doing MMF with my roommate. It got to the point where they wanted to spend nights together without me. Sometimes they would just sleep in his bed and I'd be in my bed (same room) listening to them having sex or her giving him a blow job and I'd be masturbating like crazy.

And now my then gf is now my wife and I am admitting for the first time I am her cuckold as she now has a boyfriend that she sees alot. They are away together this weekend. We are both 27 and the boyfriend is 25.

Christinebitg

Unread post by Christinebitg » Sun May 22, 2022 7:24 pm

Bi+Gigh wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 6:52 am
And now my then gf is now my wife and I am admitting for the first time I am her cuckold as she now has a boyfriend that she sees alot. They are away together this weekend. We are both 27 and the boyfriend is 25.
Oh gosh, that sounds delightful! (Seriously intended.)

Where did they go?

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Sun May 22, 2022 9:19 pm

I was 26

That was when she first did it with him with my knowledge (but not with my full consent). We had started dating only a couple of months earlier.

At that time, we weren't living together yet. In fact, he and I lived together as housemates. She lived nearby in a students' complex. She could have chosen for him at that early stage but I fought harder for her than he did. He continued to be our friend. She still had a soft spot for him, but that didn't affect me. In fact, I could understand that she did.

We had a first threesome with him after two years. That was absolutely mind-blowing for all three of us. It happened again a year later.

I was 31 when she started seeing him on a regular basis, this time with my full consent. She was 29 y/o. He was 29 too. At that time, she and I already lived together for three years. The affair lasted for two years and four months. Heavens, what a beautiful experience.

We too had no idea what cuckolding was at the time. That made our experience pure (not influenced, e.g. by this website) but it was also frustrating, not to know how (ab)normal it was what we were doing.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon May 23, 2022 7:02 am

I'd been married ten years, I was 31 and she was 29

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641