wife interested in other guy

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
mundyman
OHW Addict

Re: wife interested in other guy

Unread post by mundyman » Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:02 am

Bigh+Guy wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:30 am
So yes, G and Timmy are definitely in love. And I’m in love with them. And us.
Over labor day weekend at the beach with the family, they really couldn’t keep their eyes or hands off of each other. You may remember my mom was sniffing something out. So we are having a family dinner later today and I was worried that someone would pick up on something and all hell would break loose at my nephews birthday party. So Timmy and I met with my parents (and older brother) one night this week. But first, I called my mom and asked if Timmy and I could come over to talk to them. She asked me if we were going to be honest about Timmy’s and G’s affair. So, she knew.
It ended up being a long conversation but pretty much ended when Timmy said he’s in love with G, he didn’t know he could love someone this much, he loves and respects me, he doesn’t want to break up our marriage but he wants to be a part of it. I supported him and said that’s what I wanted too, and what could be better than living my life with my two best friends. Finally my mom said she wouldn’t do anything that would put a wedge between us and that she would be supportive. Both of my parents admitted that they had a third person in their marriage early on but it ended when kids started coming along. So the other part of this is they didn’t want to be completely hypocritical.
Some may throw up warning signs which is fine. But I’m really not into a traditional, conventional marriage. And spending all of this time with the 3 of us these past few weeks have been among the happiest of my life. Amazingly, I have not had a hint of jealousy when they’ve been away or are spending the night together (at his place or ours). I have never seen my brother happier.
We’ll have things we need to figure out and challenges will come up. All three of us want to make it work. We have talked about every possible “what if” scenario (probably have missed some) and talk about how we might handle them. We have agreed on the importance of talking. We have agreed on the importance of a lot of things. So, I m excited about us. We’ll see what the future holds.
Has the topic of children come up?
Not in a negative way, but who gets G pregnant first, you or Timmy?
And then do you and Timmy both equally financially support that child even though just one of you is the biological father. Have you talked about eventual living arrangements?
Will you three eventually live together?
Who sleeps with G?
Is there a bed big enough for all three of you?
Etc,……..

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:15 am

mundyman wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:02 am
Bigh+Guy wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:30 am
So yes, G and Timmy are definitely in love. And I’m in love with them. And us.
Over labor day weekend at the beach with the family, they really couldn’t keep their eyes or hands off of each other. You may remember my mom was sniffing something out. So we are having a family dinner later today and I was worried that someone would pick up on something and all hell would break loose at my nephews birthday party. So Timmy and I met with my parents (and older brother) one night this week. But first, I called my mom and asked if Timmy and I could come over to talk to them. She asked me if we were going to be honest about Timmy’s and G’s affair. So, she knew.
It ended up being a long conversation but pretty much ended when Timmy said he’s in love with G, he didn’t know he could love someone this much, he loves and respects me, he doesn’t want to break up our marriage but he wants to be a part of it. I supported him and said that’s what I wanted too, and what could be better than living my life with my two best friends. Finally my mom said she wouldn’t do anything that would put a wedge between us and that she would be supportive. Both of my parents admitted that they had a third person in their marriage early on but it ended when kids started coming along. So the other part of this is they didn’t want to be completely hypocritical.
Some may throw up warning signs which is fine. But I’m really not into a traditional, conventional marriage. And spending all of this time with the 3 of us these past few weeks have been among the happiest of my life. Amazingly, I have not had a hint of jealousy when they’ve been away or are spending the night together (at his place or ours). I have never seen my brother happier.
We’ll have things we need to figure out and challenges will come up. All three of us want to make it work. We have talked about every possible “what if” scenario (probably have missed some) and talk about how we might handle them. We have agreed on the importance of talking. We have agreed on the importance of a lot of things. So, I m excited about us. We’ll see what the future holds.
Has the topic of children come up?
Not in a negative way, but who gets G pregnant first, you or Timmy?
And then do you and Timmy both equally financially support that child even though just one of you is the biological father. Have you talked about eventual living arrangements?
Will you three eventually live together?
Who sleeps with G?
Is there a bed big enough for all three of you?
Etc,……..
My responses come with the big caveat that their feelings for one another will remain the same or become stronger. I'm certain they will.
We had to talk about what each of us wants to be happy in the relationship. So we talked about all of those issues you raise mundy.
I want my brother, as do he and G, to experience the typical dating someone, falling in love (both accomplished) and the natural events that follow. So that means, and we have talked about this, they would do some sort of engagement, have a commitment ceremony, celebration afterward, and a honeymoon. We're not talking about doing this in the immediate future. This is down the road as they decide (and I with them) that is truly what they/we want.
His lease is up by the end of the year. G and I have been talking about buying a house and getting out of the city. He would move in with us whenever it made the most sense. But we would look for a house to accommodate our living arrangements.
He had established that he wants to have kids with G. I asked him how soon he would want one and he said whenever it's possible after G and I have one. G and I both agreed if they want a kid first, I'm fine with that. I suggested they have a honeymoon baby. I think that would be cool.
As for financial support, the actual parents would pay the big expenses but we're not going to split hairs over the small stuff (who buys the baby food).
Depending on what's going on, each of us would sleep with G 3-4 nights a week. It's not much different than what's happening today.
I think I hit on each of your questions.
And I'll stress again, we are going through the steps and life figuring out that this is what we really want. I do. And I know they do.

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:06 pm

Just thought I'd check in with a little bit of an update.
Timmy is spending more time here at our place and we're all fine with that. We respect each of our times we spend with G so he'll take the guest room as much as I do. The only problem is that I'm the only cook in the house so I think he's here as much for that as the sex with G.
I was with Conor the other night and it's official he is moving back home in the next couple of weeks. I'm sad that he's leaving but he will need to travel back here for work and we have committed to seeing each other then.
We "came out" to my family last week, G told her mother about our arrangement right after that and, not surprisingly, her mom didn't have much of a reaction. She's had more boyfriends than can be counted. The only thing she asked was that G and Timmy have dinner with her which they did on Tuesday. Given all the weird shit going on, that was the one thing that struck me as really weird/odd.
To get them used to seeing us together, my parents, G, me and Timmy are going out to dinner tomorrow night. I'm in touch with my mom, she said it will take some getting used to, but she'll try. That's all we can ask.
And then Conor and I are spending Saturday night at our beach house together.
Thanks for keeping up with our life, lol. It's a little strange but incredibly fun.

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:50 am

Hi Bi,

thanks for the update, was going to ask tomorrow (1 week from your last post). So things slowly sorting out/getting used to?

Regards

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:45 am

We are Gordon, thanks. Things are starting to click and we enjoy our time together. The NRE between G and Timmy is still very much alive so they get their bedroom (and living room, kitchen) time together. Actually, G is starting to show her kinky side more these days so that's pretty awesome as well. And we always talk about the what-ifs. As things pop=up, we talk about them. And tonight is dinner with my parents so we'll see how that goes.

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:52 am

Bigh+Guy wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:45 am
We are Gordon, thanks. Things are starting to click and we enjoy our time together. The NRE between G and Timmy is still very much alive so they get their bedroom (and living room, kitchen) time together. Actually, G is starting to show her kinky side more these days so that's pretty awesome as well. And we always talk about the what-ifs. As things pop=up, we talk about them. And tonight is dinner with my parents so we'll see how that goes.
I assume/hope you also get some private time with G outside the bedroom as well? :D

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:54 am

We get private time both inside and outside of the bedroom. As much as he wants to be with us, Timmy respects our need for alone time. I do the same for him.

YoungChiBull
Trainable

Unread post by YoungChiBull » Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:00 am

Sounds to me like you are all on the same page and your honest communication between each other is going to make this a successful, healthy, and happy relationship between you all! Congrats on coming out to your family. That’s a big leap.
I’m curious how the conversation will go with G’s mom.

I have an odd question. When you see your brother’s cock does it turn you on? In a brotherly love kind of way? You two have an intense bond already and I’m sure sharing a woman increases your closeness immensely.
I am on this forum to learn more about the lifestyle and understand how cucks think and how to improve as a Bull. Been a Bull for 3 couples on and off. College, older couple, and my last one was my age.

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:41 pm

YoungChiBull wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:00 am
Sounds to me like you are all on the same page and your honest communication between each other is going to make this a successful, healthy, and happy relationship between you all! Congrats on coming out to your family. That’s a big leap.
I’m curious how the conversation will go with G’s mom.

I have an odd question. When you see your brother’s cock does it turn you on? In a brotherly love kind of way? You two have an intense bond already and I’m sure sharing a woman increases your closeness immensely.
Bigh+Guy wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:06 pm
We "came out" to my family last week, G told her mother about our arrangement right after that and, not surprisingly, her mom didn't have much of a reaction. She's had more boyfriends than can be counted. The only thing she asked was that G and Timmy have dinner with her which they did on Tuesday. Given all the weird shit going on, that was the one thing that struck me as really weird/odd.

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:54 am

So an update.
The three of us are going strong. Timmy is with us just about all the time now. Their nre is still through the roof so I get to witness that but without an ounce of jealousy or angst. I’m actually very happy for them both.
The only challenge we have is slowing Timmy down. We had agreed that at some point that they should get “engaged” by exchanging rings (Timmy has already bought his) and then at some point have a commitment ceremony/wedding. And then followed by a honeymoon. In Timmy’s mind, the sooner we do all that, the better. G’s response is let’s not rub it in our parent’s faces and give it time so that it will seem natural when they see G and Timmy together. And let’s get the house and move in before any of this happens.
I was thrown a curve this week when they admitted some things to me. I asked them just how far back do their obviously strong feelings for each other go. I’ve been pushing for honesty between us so they said it was time to be honest. Before G and I got married, Timmy and her had a couple of make out sessions which were going further and further until they ended up fucking. The sessions were always at our beach house when G would be walking around in a bikini that didn’t hide anything, and she was no doubt trying to seduce my brother. It worked. G wanted to tell me at the time knowing that I wouldn’t care, and I wouldn’t have, but Timmy didn’t want me to know. He felt as if he had stabbed me in the back. When we talked this week, I said I didn’t care that they fucked, but I cared about them keeping it from me.
He apologized a thousand times and asked for my forgiveness. I did ask them if they wanted a relationship without me around. Timmy actually started crying at that point and said he would leave before he broke up our marriage. He wants the 3 of us to be together and make it work. So I said I forgave him, and all is good. In my mind, G had him in her sights and she was going to have him. Finally, I asked if they’ve been in love all this time and the both said yes but they were trying to ignore their feelings. We all agreed that they don’t have to ignore the feelings anymore.

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:47 am

As I posted before Timmy bought G an "engagement" ring. He actually took it to my parents' house to show them and tell them of his plans. My mom was asking many questions again (around sex, jealousies, kids, etc). Once again, she said it wasn't a concept, she could understand but that they would be supportive. My mom asked to be included in details of the planning of some sort of commitment ceremony (I work with my dad, and he later said they would definitely be supportive, but they think we are out of our "fucking minds." He asked me not to repeat that). So, Timmy being Timmy and not being capable of being patient gave the ring to G on Thursday night. He got down on a knee btw. G was crying her eyes out and said yes to spending the rest of their lives together. I left so they could celebrate together. When we were back together on Friday night, they were telling me what they want to happen. G wants a commitment ceremony on February 11, which is almost Valentine's day week. They'll take a honeymoon. G wants to try for a honeymoon baby, so she is going off bc at the end of this month. She wants us to wear condoms until the new year and then Timmy can go bareback and start firing away. I'll still be wearing condoms.
Tons of emotions on my part. My little brother got engaged basically. My wife is engaged to another man. It seems that there will be a baby in our lives next year. I'm thinking can we really make this work (we keep talking about it and everyone thinks we can). So it's been a few days of just them, and I can understand that given they just got 'engaged." And I will give them a few days to enjoy it. In fact, they went away for a part of the weekend (not back yet). But I'm feeling a little angst about not being able to completely share in this experience with my wife. So I will talk to them about my need to have time with G.
So that's where we are now.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:33 am

Just to be absolutely clear, I can see Tim and G really working at this and doing very well together and you also seem to be happy to be attached to the couple, also maybe having sex with G at times. I hope it all works out and you find a way forward to suit all.

There are obvious dangers when one lover is greatly preferred to the other, unless this situation is also wanted by both men, which sounds as if it might well be the case here, with Tim being the number one at least in time if not now. Having a child together does bond a couple far more than anything else, it's shared genes and a human being they've brought into the world. On the sex, bareback is obviously far more enjoyable and preferable, there is a very real probability that sex with Tim will be very much the preferred option, even after the baby is born.

I'm not trying to be negative, sometimes it's easier saying nothing as it doesn't matter to me whether you're successful or not, but naturally I hope you are as reading your story makes me identify with your case and want nothing but good for you and your relationships

It's true that NOW Tim did actually cry and genuinely said he'd never break a perfectly good marriage, preferring to walk away himself. I think that was very heartfelt and GENUINE, it's absolutely how he feels now.

BUT AS WE KNOW feelings can unintentionally change with time and circumstances, not suddenly overnight but almost unnoticed and insidiously, a gradual change with changing circumstances.

So after extensive bareback sex between Timmy and G, and yourself on condoms, it's more than likely sex with Tim might be seen as the more enjoyable and preferred, and with them trying for a baby, he perhaps installed as the clear number one in G's heart, AND most importantly bringing a new life into the world will inevitably have a major effect on the closeness and feelings the parents have for each other. Tim may, inevitably perhaps, find his feelings slightly changed and far more aligned with them alone building a new life and family together, this then might be a far stronger impulse than it is today, he may not feel quite the same way come early next year as he does right now.

I suppose what does raise a bit of a red flag is this isn't a new love but one they've had for each other a very long time, initially they were lovers, fucked and then when you and G became involved with each other, suppressed their love for a time. It never went away though and has now been rekindled big style. The point being it's built on solid foundations and with a new baby cementing that love and making it overpowering it must inevitably have a corresponding effect and change on how they might see their future after the birth.

This now looks a road you are committed to travelling whatever reservations you have, it's probably too late to even contemplate pulling out of it, I'm not sure they or you would even want to. The good sign perhaps is that you've shown yourself generous enough to consider their feelings, and you yourself asked Tim about whether he saw a future with just the two of them (without you). So maybe if there is a change of mind you would be prepared for that too and to walk away.

I must admit to admiring your bravery in taking on such a high risk adventure, something that may give high rewards if such a chance can come off. Maybe some might label it extremely foolhardy but I prefer to call it courageous and highly generous, being true to your principles whatever the likely cost big or small.

I read an account in the library which although NOT like with like has similar elements of two men having sex with the same woman, (NOT in a cuckold situation with one the bull or obvious dominant one) but with both wanting to have regular sex.

I'll include the excerpt below, as you might find it interesting how one partner became far more the predominant one and how it changed the wife's perception of the husband and all he had previously meant to her. It didn't happen overnight but was far more insidious and gradual. I repeat there are major differences but the similarities offer useful lessons.

I repeat I wish you all the best and think you're intelligent enough to work this all through without letting the obvious landmines explode in your face.

The excerpt

'At some point we had the idea that we should get a guy who could be a steady lover for her; a guy that we could both be friends with and I could watch and participate, as well as be a steady lover for her. So this guy at her work who was a work acquaintance that I knew as well just happens to break up with his girlfriend. That opened the door.
We will call this guy J2. He started talking more to my wife and became a friend of both of us. He would come over the house and I would conveniently go to bed early and take our child to bed and leave them alone in the living room. That of course lec to more.
So we slowly brought him into the lifestyle. I have to tell you he was and may still be a cool dude. Easy to get along with. He was younger than her by 6 years, he was black which was a big fantasy for me and later found out it was a big turn on for her as well.
So he starts hanging out as a friend of the family and that’s how everyone saw him. He would come over to our house when our child was at grandmas and my wife would go to his place other times. I thought I was in heaven. I had never seen my wife react like she did to this guy.
I have to admit he was in much better shape than I was he had a solid body and the way he fucked her OMG, the way he took over her was incredibly hot and shocking in a good way to me. I have to admit however that it did worry me a bit. From the first time I got to watch them together deep down I knew I was in trouble.
With in 2 months it started to get a little out of control; he was fucking her 3-4 times a week. She totally started to fall under a spell. That again was exciting but worried me. She even started to be a bit submissive to him. Most of times she was at his place because we had a child. She would leave work around 5 pm and go to his place and come home many times around midnight.
(Again in retrospect probably not a good idea. I was allowing a bond to build. But remember we had no ground rules. I was so into this lifestyle that I would allow anything as long as it fed my kink.)
So by this point I have a young wife and mother that is getting fucked by another man 3-4 times a week and I’m hardly getting any sex at all. She was on the pill so he was cumming inside her sometimes several times a night. If she wouldn’t have been on the pill she would have been pregnant right away as much cum as he was dropping inside her. Keep in mind 3-4 times a week many nights twice a night, that’s a whole lot of another mans DNA inside her. I believe this was helping the change in her. Just a theory I have.
(This really fed my fetish. at a psychological level, to know that another mans DNA was flowing inside my wife’s body was like a mental fuck)
In retrospect now it was sort of amazing the way he got into her head and started to turn her.
So I start to see a change in her she starts to become more distant. You know what I mean when you can tell that you’re no longer the one, that something is off. That was the first thing I noticed.
I then started getting less and less sex. Even though that may be the normal progression of a thing like this it started to worry me a bit but also fed into my hunger for this fetish. When she would give me a BJ she would spit me out but she always swallowed him. I asked once why she spit mine out she said your cum tastes sour and his tastes sweet.
So I went from watching and participating to taking pictures and videos to getting an occasional BJ to getting mostly hand jobs when I would complain. And when I would complain about not getting any she would tell me “Come here, let me give you some relief,” and would jerk me into a towel. Then she started to jerk me over the toilet and she knew how to get me off quickly. It was sort of humiliating for her to jerk me over the toilet like my sperm was being thrown away.
So more and more she finds things to fight about. Just like petty things, and I have to admit I would also start some arguments because I could feel her pulling away. She suggested at some point that we go to counseling but I said no like an idiot. Later when I could see we were going to split up I agreed to the counseling but at that point she didn’t want to.
She tells me one day “I’m addicted to him I can’t do with out him.” Then she said, “You got us into this lifestyle, you opened the door, and now I’m in love with him. I can’t be without him.”
We separate. She said she was going to her sisters house to try to figure things out but she never stopped fucking him during that time and within six months while we are separated but not divorced she got pregnant by him. I can remember getting the phone call. She said, “Do you have a minute…I have to ask you to please let us go through with the divorce; I’m pregnant.”
I was devastated and turned on at the same time again, a very serious head fuck. We divorced like 8 months later. She had a big pregnant belly when we had our court date for the divorce. It was kind of humiliating; it was obvious it was not my child.

I wanted to add this as well. This is a conversation I had with her about our past not too long ago. I asked her:
ME: So what was the different. We know emotions came after. Was the sex better?
HER: Your right I didn't fall in love right away, but honestly I absolutely enjoyed the sex, I cant say exactly why, it was just so good. So yes to be honest the sex was better. Sorry.
ME: Was the black thing a turn on for you?
HER: Yes, the black thing was a turn on. Can't explain why, I just wanted him all the time. I don’t know I just like the contrast of our skin together and how aggressive he was in bed. I even felt intimidated when he fucked me sometimes. Turned me on so much.
ME: So you didn't say if you were always attracted to black men?
HER: No not always attracted to black dudes not at all. But you saw us together can you blame me. You have to admit that there was a big difference between you and him. I'm sorry it just got to the point I couldn't imagine you touching me anymore. You wanted this for me. You wanted me to have a steady lover. You encouraged us to fuck all the time and he took full advantage of that. I mean you know we were together almost every day and you got off on it. Do you remember? Sorry. He became my main man the only man I thought about. I craved to have him inside me all the time. Sorry you asked me to be honest.
I also asked her this:
ME:Did you think of me as submissive in any way? Because in regular life I don't like to be pushed around.
HER: Yeah, I could see you being submissive.
ME: OK wow, submissive how?
HER: I just meant that I could see you enjoying a sexually submissive relationship. I really don't know though. I mean you did give me up to another man right. You allowed him to take me over and over. That's pretty submissive!

This lifestyle can be dangerous; make sure you go into it with eyes wide open.'

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:41 pm

"So after extensive bareback sex between Timmy and G, and yourself on condoms, it's more than likely sex with Tim might be seen as the more enjoyable and preferred, and with them trying for a baby, he perhaps installed as the clear number one in G's heart."

Chris,
I can't really disagree with anything you wrote. And I also think some of your insights could easily play out.

As you know from reading my story, I can be a passive/submissive guy to begin with. Each of her boyfriends have naturally become her preferred lover. In Timmy's and her case, they have some really strong feelings for each other, and they are both sexually insatiable. They are having far more sex than her and I. G and I have talked about it and she feels it will slow down at some point and they're fucking so much because it's new and they don't have to hide their feelings for each other anymore. But, with all of her lovers there is a level of passion and sexual intensity that I don't seem capable of offering.

On the other hand, I was with Conor this weekend and the sex was amazing. It was the passionate and intense feelings that I see with G and now Timmy. I am uttering this for the first time in any form. But I'm beginning to wonder if my bisexuality interferes, inhibits, whatever, my ability to be as capable as the others in sexually satisfying G. Why can I be that way with another guy but not with G?

Anyway, I just need to work through this. I'm as committed to G and the triad and to the life we're building as much as ever. I'm also preparing for the fact that Timmy, like all of her other lovers, will become the primary sexual partner. But I fully expect to be an equal co-husband to my brother.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:38 pm

Thank you BG as I said you seem a really intelligent guy who thinks very deeply about all these issues and I can only wish you every success wherever life takes you. Have you thought you may be happier in a sole relationship with a man rather than staying married to a woman G too? I know you're bi but maybe a thought to ponder is your relations with Conor seem so very harmonious and natural and bring you nothing but very good experiences all the time, far less complicated too, maybe if not Conor then another man?

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:53 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:38 pm
Thank you BG as I said you seem a really intelligent guy who thinks very deeply about all these issues and I can only wish you every success wherever life takes you. Have you thought you may be happier in a sole relationship with a man rather than staying married to a woman G too? I know you're bi but maybe a thought to ponder is your relations with Conor seem so very harmonious and natural and bring you nothing but very good experiences all the time, far less complicated too, maybe if not Conor then another man?

Chris
Chris,
The only thing I have thought about is what if I hadn’t met and fallen in love with G, would I now be married to, or at least living with, a man? I had a pretty serious boyfriend in high school but then I met G and that was the end of that relationship. I haven’t dated or gone out with any other guys so the only thing I’ve done with guys is G likes to watch me give her boyfriends blow jobs or do clean up.
Things are a little different with Conor as he explores his bi side with me. He did ask me if I would ever consider moving but that answer is no. As much as I like him, he’s going to end up getting married and having kids.
So, I don’t see anything happening with a guy. I’m committed to making our situation work and to creating a happy family life for the three of us and future children.

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:28 pm

So just a quick update. We have definitely settled into a routine of the 3 of us living together. One of the more significant changes is my time sleeping with G has basically been cut in half. I know that goes with the arrangement but I do miss that time with my wife. And though nothing formal has happened, other than an engagement, I am officially sharing my wife with another man, who just happens to be my brother. And sharing one bathroom between the 3 of us has given "sharing" a whole new meaning.
Now the bad part. G has gone off birth control with the intent of getting pregnant in the new year. Which means me and Timmy have to wear condoms. My problem is, I hate condoms. Being able to get and maintain an erection is tough enough without the added step of putting a condom on. We talked about it and it was obviously embarrassing to discuss it with my brother but it affects all of us. We just agreed that there are other ways for G and I to enjoy each other, mostly me going down on her and her jerking me off. We also agreed that I could be a part of their sexual activity including getting him ready, not that he needs it but G loves it, and doing the clean up. And maybe I get horny enough to overcome the putting on a condom issue.
Anyway, that's about it.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:50 pm

It reads as if you're developing a real cuckold relationship with you being your wife and younger brother's cuckold and your younger brother both her bull and your wife's brand new co-husband. There's absolutely nothing wrong in that and indeed most of this site is filled with wild adventures and scenarios, even if It's a bit extreme for me. However if you want to suck your little brother's cock that's all good. I can only wish you my very best wishes.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:24 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:50 pm
It reads as if you're developing a real cuckold relationship with you being your wife and younger brother's cuckold and your younger brother both her bull and your wife's brand new co-husband. There's absolutely nothing wrong in that and indeed most of this site is filled with wild adventures and scenarios, even if It's a bit extreme for me. However if you want to suck your little brother's cock that's all good. I can only wish you my very best wishes.

Chris
Not sure if I'm becoming a cuckold or not, but Im definitely at a disadvantage when the equipment is faulty.
And your comment ("However if you want to suck your little brother's cock that's all good") sounds a bit derisive.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:45 am

Bigh+Guy wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:24 am
And your comment ("However if you want to suck your little brother's cock that's all good") sounds a bit derisive.
I'm sorry if you got that impression, rest assured it was never my intention,, I firmly believe we all have our differences and they should be celebrated not condemned.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:12 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:45 am
Bigh+Guy wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:24 am
I'm sorry if you got that impression, rest assured it was never my intention,, I firmly believe we all have our differences and they should be celebrated not condemned.

Chris
It's all good, Chris. Thanks.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:54 am

thanks for updating us on the continuing evolution of your relationship.

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:32 pm

Thanks for following it, eater. I appreciate it. It's a little twisted but it's what the 3 of us want.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:43 am

I love twisted.

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:04 am

I haven’t updated our story recently and there have been some changes. I think I wrote that G went off bc a couple of weeks ago. The original plan was to wait a month or two before her and Timmy tried to get pregnant. At the urging of my impatient brother, she checked with her doctor who said she could get pregnant now if she wanted and didn’t need to wait. So they have being going at it every day and actually stayed home from work one day this week because it was supposed to be her most fertile day.
Assuming they will be pregnant in the next couple of months, they didn’t want to wait until February for the commitment ceremony. They have now scheduled that for 12/23 and it will be at my parents' house. They will then leave on the 26th for a “honeymoon.”
As for me lol? I could leave this part out and not face the criticism but I’m fine with it. As I’ve mentioned I hate condoms. I’ve rarely in my life had to use them. But my biggest problem is losing my erection while trying to put one on. Since they’ve been having sex just about every day, at least once, in the hopes of getting pregnant, I’m just letting them do their thing. I’ll participate some but I’m not looking at it as recreational sex. So other than what I do with my hand while watching or listening to them, I haven’t had sex in a while. Again, I’m fine with that because it’s better than the embarrassment of trying to put on a condom.
And anyway, Conor is coming to town next week for 2 nights so we’ll both catch up together.
And we’re feeling some urgency in getting a house but not having much luck in this market.
As always, thanks for reading our story.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:09 am

Thank you BG for the update, they're always appreciated. I won't carry on posting and being so negative as it's all been said before, and we only get a very small snapshot which hardly paints the whole picture

I'll just wish you very best of luck whatever the future brings

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641