Can a pussy free marriage work long-term?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
jimbobin
Virgin

Re: Can a pussy free marriage work long-term?

Unread post by jimbobin » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:53 am

Every relationship is different, so a lot depends on the people involved. From my point of view, there is so much more to relationship than getting to put your willy into someone.
Personally, I feel that a pussy free (meaning no penetration) can and does work for many people, in my case i think that there still needs to be sexual intimacy, however this may be in many different forms i.e. mutual masturbation, edging, tease and denial etc.
I think when a partner is sexually ignored, the relationship is more of a friendship and platonic in nature.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:50 am

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:41 am
Chrislydi wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:27 pm
No post has helped me understand the attractions of long term denial as well as that one, the denial becoming sexualised in itself.
When my wife gets into denying me, it's only that I don't get to fuck. My cock is locked in the cage but I still pleasure her orally, and that's *really* 'active denial'. There's nothing like licking her pussy while your cock strains against the confinement, desperately wishing that you could just slide it in and fuck her...but you can't because she won't unlock it.
I've seen some really hot descriptions of active denial and that's right up there, the agony and the ecstacy all in one.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

HottieTrace
Virgin

Unread post by HottieTrace » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:24 am

My husband and I are new to all of this and have yet to move to the next level (his desire). But my thought is that I need my husband to make love to me only the way he can. If we do move to the next level (strong on do right now) I’m not looking for a lover that replaces my husband in any aspect! We’ve talked about it and that is the box that we’ll fit into! From all of my research (I’m doing a lot) there are all ways that this lifestyle can go but it’s the communication with your spouse that sets the tone! We’ve agreed that we make the rules together And what’s best for us! Good luck!

Wooster
Experienced

Unread post by Wooster » Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:30 pm

It’s pretty simple, really: it works for us because it’s what we both want.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:00 pm

Wooster wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:30 pm
It’s pretty simple, really: it works for us because it’s what we both want.
I agree with your comment. It works for us this is what we want. She has two lovers who take care of her and the guys are best friends.

Pauline

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:09 pm

I hope it works because I allowed my wife to have sex with other men to satisfy herself and because of my erectile disfunction. I couldn’t have any election for a number of years, so I wanted to save our marriage.
Now she doesn’t need my cock anymore because obviously she got men with better and stronger cocks to which she became addicted. As it is passed a few years, she is happy and gets what she needs and I am Pussyfree.
She is beautiful and desired by many men but when we will get older then I don’t know. There are many older ladies that are very attractive and sexually desired, so I know my wife after becoming a hw started to invest a lot in her appearance and sex appeal. There should be always someone willing to fuck her.
Last edited by tempus_fugit36 on Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

MallardStreet-3
Prepubescent

Unread post by MallardStreet-3 » Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:19 am

Everyone is different. I truly think I encouraged her to be with other men, in retrospect, so that I could do the same. Sex was never good with us. The chemistry was bad, reason being I am not attracted to women and, yes, I know, everybody who reads that is going to want to question me about it and ask why I would get married in the first place and the answer is complicated and I guess I’d say you get there when you get there, and it can take a long time to come to terms with who we are, which can have to do with so much more. All of this is very fraught and complicated but in short, everyone is different and nobody should ever cast judgement. And maybe this works for some but not others.

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:51 am

MallardStreet-3 wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:19 am
Everyone is different. I truly think I encouraged her to be with other men, in retrospect, so that I could do the same. Sex was never good with us. The chemistry was bad, reason being I am not attracted to women and, yes, I know, everybody who reads that is going to want to question me about it and ask why I would get married in the first place and the answer is complicated and I guess I’d say you get there when you get there, and it can take a long time to come to terms with who we are, which can have to do with so much more. All of this is very fraught and complicated but in short, everyone is different and nobody should ever cast judgement. And maybe this works for some but not others.
Interesting what you say that you are not attracted by women but still married, I guess you both had a dating, sex and regular man to woman play before you committed and married?
Does your wife sees you as a man, or how does she sees you playing a role in your marriage? How about family and friends?

MallardStreet-3
Prepubescent

Unread post by MallardStreet-3 » Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:23 pm

No, she does not see me as a man. She sees me as how I identify, which is as non-binary. And I and am only interested in men, and she is free to date whom ever she pleases. She only likes men. We are still together. Sex is a fairly small part of our lives, and we enjoy each others company and make each other laugh and have a lot of similar interests — and I don’t want to get more detailed but life has thrown us for some great and awful challenging times, and together we have been a good team and found a way to push on, and we truly do love and care for each other. Not what either one of us expected when we got married but life is better when you try not to worry about what other people think and just live in whatever way feels right. That’s where we are, but the time may come when we split up and if we do it will be because we’ve both grown and are ready and I know both we will be happy for each other and still always have each other in our lives.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:26 pm

I would argue that extreme denial isn’t marriage regardless of whether you are still technically married or not.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:49 pm

There must be millions....no, billions, of pussy free marriages in the world, sadly.
Are these marriages that 'work'? Difficult to say. Depends on your definition of 'work'.

But in a cuckold context, I don't really see a problem, if the husband is happy to be denied.

I think the problem comes when the marriage is not just pussy free, but free of all physical, sexual contact.
Is that still a marriage?

Ultimately, if it 'works' for the cuck, then that's all there is to it.

MallardStreet-3
Prepubescent

Unread post by MallardStreet-3 » Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:34 am

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:26 pm
I would argue that extreme denial isn’t marriage regardless of whether you are still technically married or not.
I would argue that unless you are in the marriage, it is not one’s place to argue what it is and what is not marriage in another person’s relationship, and that the only relationship one can and should define is the relationship one is in. Otherwise it’s just tossing rocks from the sidelines. I could never imagine casting judgement on a relationship I am not in with people I do not know.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:34 am

You may be guilty of exactly what you just accused me of here. When someone asks a question it is perfectly acceptable to answer the question as I see it. And with 34 years of marriage and 14 as a cuckold hubby, this is how I see it.

And my comment, although after yours, was directed to the op, not you, and it was generally in agreement with his.

MallardStreet-3
Prepubescent

Unread post by MallardStreet-3 » Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:57 pm

Thank you, sorry, I came across as harsh and I overreacted. I do apologize. Still. I don’t think it’s appropriate for people to say what is and is not marriage. If people practice extreme denial, their marriage is no less valid than anyone else’s.

rspanked
Experienced

Unread post by rspanked » Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:02 am

MallardStreet-3 wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:57 pm
Thank you, sorry, I came across as harsh and I overreacted. I do apologize. Still. I don’t think it’s appropriate for people to say what is and is not marriage. If people practice extreme denial, their marriage is no less valid than anyone else’s.
Well said. I end up leaving the board for long periods of time, because it just gets so tiresome seeing people use their own experience, perspective, filter, etc to decide what's acceptable for other people's relationships. All while somehow ignoring the fact that much of the population would deem cuckolding itself as not acceptable within a committed relationship.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:20 am

You both miss the point. The OP asked if extreme denial works in the long haul. The only opinion I have is hell no! You seem to be stating one must embrace YOUR view or be deemed intolerant. If you don’t like my opinion then move on, I will give it to those who ask for it and care about the longevity of their marriage.

MallardStreet-3
Prepubescent

Unread post by MallardStreet-3 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:48 pm

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:20 am
You both miss the point. The OP asked if extreme denial works in the long haul. The only opinion I have is hell no! You seem to be stating one must embrace YOUR view or be deemed intolerant. If you don’t like my opinion then move on, I will give it to those who ask for it and care about the longevity of their marriage.
I don’t want to “move on.” Nor should you. This is a place for you to give your opinion and for me to give mine. They are different. So be it. It’s not personal. My only point was, I think what works for some might not work for others. And that no, I do not agree with you that to practice extreme denial is to care less about marriage or have a marriage that is any less real or legitimate as anyone else’s. That’s a view I find harsh, and I am allowed to say so, just as you are allowed to express your view.

rspanked
Experienced

Unread post by rspanked » Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:28 pm

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Encouraging you to understand the difference between saying "extreme denial isn't marriage" and "there's many ways to live your life". They aren't both opinions or opposite sides of an argument.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:53 pm

rspanked wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:28 pm
4herpleasure89 wrote:
Encouraging you to understand the difference between saying "extreme denial isn't marriage" and "there's many ways to live your life". They aren't both opinions or opposite sides of an argument.
The problem is that while “extreme denial isn’t marriage” addresses the op’s question, the second half of that sentence does not.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:59 pm

MallardStreet-3 wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:48 pm
4herpleasure89 wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:20 am
I don’t want to “move on.” Nor should you. This is a place for you to give your opinion and for me to give mine. They are different. So be it. It’s not personal. My only point was, I think what works for some might not work for others. And that no, I do not agree with you that to practice extreme denial is to care less about marriage or have a marriage that is any less real or legitimate as anyone else’s. That’s a view I find harsh, and I am allowed to say so, just as you are allowed to express your view.
You are! Thanks

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:09 am

Agree with 4her 100% here. I think it works in the short term or for teasing and fun, but you have to still feel intimate and loving towards one another. Even if the sex is extremely rare, it helps a lot
Ohio

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:37 am

Bumping this up as we are testing the waters of a pussy-free lifestyle. We’ve just begun!

I’ve been locked up tight for the last year 24/7/365. We typically have sex several times a month. Since the end of May I’ve been pussy-free and have only been inside Scarlett once recently. As a break. I made her cum good as usual, she then asked me if I want to cum or not cum and stay mind fucked horny. I chose the latter. Best decision ever!

We are now beginning a new, set 2 months pussy-free sentence which will leave only a week opportunity for release before Locktober. If I’m shut out it might be 3 months PF for this cuck. 😬The goal we’ve agreed on is to keep doubling the sentence length as we progress.

We are still very intimate and touch, kiss, hold hands and have public PDA constantly. We are madly in love. She’s been getting fucked very well by her new Bull. And she has another hung guy that’s more of a lover. I’ve been locked and love the constant horny “buzz” I’m experiencing. My goal is to shift my sexual core from my cock to my mind. It’s a rush, but we are both loving this experience so far. She feels in control and I doubt she will ever give it up. Yea!

If she wants me to fuck her of course I will. She loves my very attentive attitude and servitude over the past 2 months. She’s feeding on the power and I relish the submission.

Her new Bull will have fucked her on our wedding anniversary, her birthday and now MY upcoming birthday. She’s going to ask him about his birthday, at this point he might get that present too. Hell, why not?

It’s crazy but the mindfuck is just too good to give up right now. Our last sex was epic, so passionate and meaningful. That’s what’s driving this pussy-free denial. It might not be pussy-free in the end but “infrequent-pussy?” Lol We’ll see how this plays out. It’s working for us.
Last edited by scarlettscuck on Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

cukgrl69
Experienced

Unread post by cukgrl69 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:55 am

We're basically pussy free and its working for us. But like others have said, its not pussy free in the way that she's just not interested in me anymore, its more of a passionate active denial. We play a cat and mouse game were I pursue her and want her pussy and she turns me away to save her pussy for other men who will be fucking her. I don't use a cage, she likes seeing my boners and even rubbing them and having me rub my cock on her while we're in bed, but her telling me to stop because her pussy is for other men now.

stubbyhubby
Trainable

Unread post by stubbyhubby » Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:14 am

My 2 pennies is it 100% depends on the mentality of the guy.

I have been pussy-free since 4 months into our marriage. That was April 1993. So we just celebrated 30 years of denial for me while my wife fucks whoever she wants. It works for us primarily because I agreed to it and knew going into it that I was accepting that she would fuck other men and would not fuck me or be OK with me ever fucking anyone else.

In short, we were about to get a divorce, essentially because my dick is so small and she was sexually unhappy. I suggested she fuck someone else. Initially she resisted, but eventually agreed when I pointed out that if we got a divorce she would fuck someone else anyway, so why not try it while we are married. Her one stipulation was that if I was willing to let someone else fuck her then I was "giving up my husband rights" to her pussy and could never demand sex. If we ever fucked again it would be because she wanted it. I was hesitant, but knew divorce was the other option, so I agreed to it.

The first time a guy fucked her (a few nights after our agreement) I knew I would never get pussy again. He gave her multiple orgasms (the first time she had ever had an orgasm in her life) and she let him cum in her, something she never let me do.

The next day she was the happiest I had seen her since we married. She was giddy, smiling, glowing...everything a woman who just had great sex is. That night at dinner we talked and she told me she wanted to continue doing it with him. The subject of sex between us never came up again until our 1 year anniversary when she decided to let me fuck her, but 30 seconds before I put it in she changed her mind and instead jerked me off.

I am OK with this because of a few reasons:
1) I see how happy she is and that matters to me.
2) I have actually evolved to find the denial to be quite erotic. There is something amazingly kinky to me that other men fuck my wife and cum in her while I am not allowed to fuck her and have never been allowed to cum in her.

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:22 am

scarlettscuck wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:37 am
Bumping this up as we are testing the waters of a pussy-free lifestyle. We’ve just begun!

I’ve been locked up tight for the last year 24/7/365. We typically have sex several times a month. Since the end of May I’ve been pussy-free and have only been inside Scarlett once recently. As a break. I made her cum good as usual, she then asked me if I want to cum or not cum and stay mind fucked horny. I chose the latter. Best decision ever!

We are now beginning a set 2 months pussy-free sentence now which will leave only a week break before Locktober so it might be 3 months PF for this cuck. The goal is to keep doubling the sentences as we progress.

We are very intimate and touch, kiss, hold hands and have public PDA constantly. We are madly in love. She’s been getting fucked very well by her new Bull. I’ve been locked and love the constant horny “buzz.” I’m feeling. My goal is to shift my sexual core to my mind instead of my cock. It’s a rush, but we are both loving this so far. She feels in control and I doubt she will ever give it up. Yea!

If she wants me to fuck her of course I will. She loves my very attentive attitude and servitude over the past 2 months.

Her new Bull will have fucked her on our wedding anniversary, her birthday and now MY upcoming birthday. She’s going to ask him about his birthday, at this point he might get that present too. Hell, why not?

It’s crazy but the mindfuck is just too good to give up right now. Our last sex was epic, so passionate and meaningful. That’s what’s driving this pussy-free denial. It might not be pussy-free in the end but “infrequent-pussy?” Lol We’ll see how this plays out. It’s working for us.
I don’t think you need to use a cock cage for you to become a Pussyfree man, I never used and it was not difficult at all. The whole process made me to remind my days as a boy, watching Playboy and other erotic magazines while I was jerking my cock off, with the difference that now it is by far much more exciting to see my wife being used by other men while I just observe ….