Can a pussy free marriage work long-term?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
a_dumb_cuck
Virgin

Can a pussy free marriage work long-term?

Unread post by a_dumb_cuck » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:58 pm

Can a pussy free marriage work long-term while your partner is actively dating someone else? I ask because my wife is aroused by the idea of longer-term denial. In my previous relationships, this was always a bad choice. I cannot say it precipitated the end of those relationships but it definitely felt like pivotal moment in all of them.

That said, none of those women ever presented it like it was something that turned them on, it more kinda just happened as they became more entangled with their lovers. My current partner on the other hand thinks it is sexy to have that much power over me.

We have been together for 6 years now and things have been amazing, communication amazing, and she is turned on by having a sub cuck. I want to be able to give her what she wants but I am feeling a little gun shy.

Msn75
Player

Re: Can a pussy free marriage work long-term?

Unread post by Msn75 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:21 pm

Can it work for some people? Sure

Can it work for YOU? only you and your partner can know that

Dse2012
Virgin

Unread post by Dse2012 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:23 pm

It’s worked for us for the last 6 years. Married 26 years. I don’t think it would’ve worked if it didn’t turn her on so much and she didn’t enjoy always regaling me with her exploits and making it a part of shared masturbation or femdom sessions.

xucked
Trainable

Unread post by xucked » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:25 pm

It won't work if denial means being ignored

But it can work if its active denial and you still share intimacy & you're just denied PiV

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:56 am

There are some threads on here where it is active denial with no contact whatsoever, not just caged so no PIV but nothing at all other than a friendly kiss on the cheek and possibly the odd hug, of course we can't comment on it's veracity and so I won't, but shared intimacy looks the far better bet to me.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:25 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:56 am
There are some threads on here where it is active denial with no contact whatsoever, not just caged so no PIV but nothing at all other than a friendly kiss on the cheek and possibly the odd hug, of course we can't comment on it's veracity and so I won't, but shared intimacy looks the far better bet to me.

Chris
I don't understand how relationships with absolutely no intimacy work. Why keep the hubby around and what does he get out of it anyway?

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:44 am

Johng1953 wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:25 am
Chrislydi wrote:

Chris
I don't understand how relationships with absolutely no intimacy work. Why keep the hubby around and what does he get out of it anyway?
Me neither but then I'm not really submssive at all, however I can perfectly understand that kink because they get lots of intimacy with their wives. The no intimacy at all part is beyond my comprehension or understanding, for me they're just friends who support each other emotionally, maybe it's just me but I think some intimacy of some sort is a necessary requirement of marriage or a long term relationship. Obviously others don't agree and can do without any at all of any kind whatsoever, if you believe it that is

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

a_dumb_cuck
Virgin

Unread post by a_dumb_cuck » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:09 am

Chrislydi wrote:

Chris
Yeah I am not sure that would work for me. I can do the PIV denial. I mean it is still difficult some days but being denied touch is not what I am talking about. Although it has led to that void of intimacy in the past. My current partner is very affectionate, it is just we are living that PG-13 sex life atm, and she feels like things just work better like that while she is seeing someone else.

It turns me on, and makes me anxious.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:26 am

a_dumb_cuck wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:09 am
Yeah I am not sure that would work for me. I can do the PIV denial. I mean it is still difficult some days but being denied touch is not what I am talking about. Although it has led to that void of intimacy in the past. My current partner is very affectionate, it is just we are living that PG-13 sex life atm, and she feels like things just work better like that while she is seeing someone else.

It turns me on, and makes me anxious.
What you have sounds ideal to me, in that there's still physical contact but most of all this you said yourself.....

'my wife is aroused by the idea of longer-term denial. In my previous relationships, this was always a bad choice.....My current partner on the other hand thinks it is sexy to have that much power over me.'

As long as there's plenty of affection as well as that outstanding communication you talked about, real loving closeness, hugs and French kissing, you're allowed to explore her body even if denied PIV, then it's such a different and far more enviable scenario.

I think I said either earlier or in another thread, possibly in answer to you again a_dumb_cuck, that so much depends on the character of the cuckoldress, your partner, and in her it looks as if you've found your perfect match.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:55 am

xucked wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:25 pm

But it can work if its active denial and you still share intimacy & you're just denied PiV
This is the key. The denial has to be the way that you two have intimacy, an active erotic exercise where she actively refuses you sex with her. So your cock can be seen by you both to be hard near her pussy but you are not allowed to put it closer to it. You ejaculate in front of her telling her how you love the thought that your cock will no longer enter or even touch the pussy you are looking at and yes, you want her to deny you, 'God yes please, deny me'.
Of course once you are trained on that denial, it becomes possible to be denied other forms of sex. For instance maybe you are allowed to see but not touch her breasts. She taunts you that you will not touch them, her hard nipples displayed to you untouchably. She too is aroused by denying you.
Further denial can follow, but it must be weaned into you Pavlova style so that you always ejaculate because of the denial. For instance maybe she fondles her wet pussy inside her panties allowing you to smell her juices but not see her pussy, or just see a whisper of pubic hair. As long as she keeps reinforcing this denial with ejaculation, you can be trained.
She must always play the denial as actively as she would play sex with you. The denial should be as erotic for her as it is for you - and as frustrating. Ideally she would orgasm at the thought of your frustrated cock being unable to enjoy her.

Imagine how in future, should she ever not deny you but allow you back into her pussy, your trained cock would lose its erection and go limp; you would pull out and plead to be denied instead.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:12 am

wannabecUKold wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:55 am
Wow thanks wannabecUKold for such a perfect explanation, that really was a splendid post, I don't think I've ever read the attraction and ultimate mindfuck (in a good way) that denial can be, explained so clearly and in such a fashion. I was almost crying out for it myself by the end, but seriously that was really excellent.

Chris.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

iloanmywife

Unread post by iloanmywife » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:29 am

wannabecUKold wrote:
xucked wrote:

This is the key. The denial has to be the way that you two have intimacy, an active erotic exercise where she actively refuses you sex with her. So your cock can be seen by you both to be hard near her pussy but you are not allowed to put it closer to it. You ejaculate in front of her telling her how you love the thought that your cock will no longer enter or even touch the pussy you are looking at and yes, you want her to deny you, 'God yes please, deny me'.
Of course once you are trained on that denial, it becomes possible to be denied other forms of sex. For instance maybe you are allowed to see but not touch her breasts. She taunts you that you will not touch them, her hard nipples displayed to you untouchably. She too is aroused by denying you.
Further denial can follow, but it must be weaned into you Pavlova style so that you always ejaculate because of the denial. For instance maybe she fondles her wet pussy inside her panties allowing you to smell her juices but not see her pussy, or just see a whisper of pubic hair. As long as she keeps reinforcing this denial with ejaculation, you can be trained.
She must always play the denial as actively as she would play sex with you. The denial should be as erotic for her as it is for you - and as frustrating. Ideally she would orgasm at the thought of your frustrated cock being unable to enjoy her.

Imagine how in future, should she ever not deny you but allow you back into her pussy, your trained cock would lose its erection and go limp; you would pull out and plead to be denied instead.
Great post. I think you nailed it. It has to be active denial, which itself is a highly charged form of intimacy. It's not simply that a cuckold isn't having sex with his wife. It's that he's being denied sex. The denial IS the sex.

It sounds like a_dumb_cuck is hitting all of the right notes in his current relationship. I've found that there is a huge distinction between erotically charged active denial and the neglect that comes from apathy. Being taken for granted isn't sexy, but being denied can be an amazing thrill ride.

We've practiced long stretches of various forms of denial. It was like with each passing day and each additional incident of being denied our marriage became even more sexually charged. Our relationship was a powder keg of sexual energy, in a good way. The more she denied me, the hornier I felt and the more lascivious she became. It drove both of us mad with lust, like drinking saltwater to quench our thirst. This made her desperate to fuck other men and to deny me more, which fed our lust. This type of intimacy can be exhilarating.

But we've also had a few periods when we drifted into neglect territory, primarily because we didn't have enough time for denial fun. It became hard enough for my wife to have time for dates, and we stopped making time for the ancillary pre- and post-date denial play. At some point if your wife is simply having sex with other men but not with you, you're gonna have a bad day. Counterintuitively, denial takes more effort, not less. It should feel more intimate, not less so. When it felt like our denial play had started to become something unsexy, we just stopped the denial play and went back to full sexual activity with each other. Problem solved. Having sex with each other after a date took less effort than deliberately not having sex with each other.

So to answer OP's question: I think permanent denial could work for some couples, but the intimacy of vaginal sex would have to be replaced with something else. That's hard to do. Pussy is pretty awesome, after all.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:45 pm

I'm sure that depends upon the couple, the nature of their marriage, and the way they think. My wife and I aren't the sort who could do without marital sex. On the other hand, our best sex is just after another guy has fucked her and she is telling me the details while fucking. The narrative excites her as she recalls each part of the sex with the guy and excites me as I hear it and imagine what it was like for the two of them.

But we don't tell others what is best for them. Each has to make up their own mind. It's clear from the many contributions here at the Cuck board that many prefer denial while the wife is free to do as she wishes.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

xucked
Trainable

Unread post by xucked » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:48 pm

iloanmywife wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:29 am
wannabecUKold wrote:
xucked wrote:

It has to be active denial, which itself is a highly charged form of intimacy. It's not simply that a cuckold isn't having sex with his wife. It's that he's being denied sex. The denial IS the sex.
This, with active PiV denial - The denial is the sex

curiouscouple1978
Experienced

Unread post by curiouscouple1978 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:28 pm

We are intimate we do alot of mutual masturbating and i get her off with a dildo then slide my cock in her loose wet pussy for a few strokes and she tells me to take it out and jack off then she will fuck my ass till i cum. We both get great orgasms and she will even cum from fucking me. But i havnt came in her since last year.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:52 pm

xucked wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:48 pm
iloanmywife wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:29 am
wannabecUKold wrote:
xucked wrote:

It has to be active denial, which itself is a highly charged form of intimacy. It's not simply that a cuckold isn't having sex with his wife. It's that he's being denied sex. The denial IS the sex.
This, with active PiV denial - The denial is the sex
The medium is the message.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:35 pm

You are going to have to find some outlet for sexuality and intimacy. Than might be in submission to her or participating with her and her lover without penetration.

Many men find a way to be sexual with their wives without penetration or seek sex with other men. It is really up to you and her.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:01 pm

Johng1953 wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:25 am
Chrislydi wrote:

Chris

I won't let my husband be pussy free and he would not want to be, but there are many forms of intimacy besides PIV, or even sex. Sex is an important form of intimacy, but it is far from the only one. Live long enough and we'll all get there ;). Keep in mind that
your version of intimacy isn't the only one.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:27 pm

Exactly, that post from wannabecUKold a few posts above this really nailed it for me. No post has helped me understand the attractions of long term denial as well as that one, the denial becoming sexualised in itself. As you get older it might be denial though incapability of course.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Filou
Experienced

Unread post by Filou » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:47 am

The more uncommon a tendency is the harder it might be find find a fitting partner. But that does not mean that you could not find a long term partner for the most unlikely things.

In this case an employee of mine is a perfect example. He is almost phobic when it comes to bodycontact and from meetings with his wife we are also quite sure there is no difference in his behaviour towards her, too. However, somehow they managed to make it work for about 15 years so far and even mangaged to have a kid though everyone who knows him wonders how they did that...^^

Long story cut short: Everything can be made to work. If it might work for you or your partner is a different quesion entirely.
There are two kinds of strengths: the strength to lead, and the strength to follow; the strength to control, and the strength yield

There are two kinds of power: the power to strip away another's soul bare, and the power to stand naked

-Yaldah Tovah-

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:12 am

a_dumb_cuck wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:58 pm
Can a pussy free marriage work long-term while your partner is actively dating someone else? I ask because my wife is aroused by the idea of longer-term denial. In my previous relationships, this was always a bad choice. I cannot say it precipitated the end of those relationships but it definitely felt like pivotal moment in all of them.

That said, none of those women ever presented it like it was something that turned them on, it more kinda just happened as they became more entangled with their lovers. My current partner on the other hand thinks it is sexy to have that much power over me.

We have been together for 6 years now and things have been amazing, communication amazing, and she is turned on by having a sub cuck. I want to be able to give her what she wants but I am feeling a little gun shy.
Many here say they prefer their wives have sex only with others, but I'm sure that isn't for everyone. Because I'm thrilled whenever another guy is fucking my wife, I could go longer now without sex with her but it would be excruciating to give it up altogether. Our best sex is when I'm fucking her at the time she is telling me the graphic details of her latest adventure with another guy or one of her most exciting fucks from times past.

My suggestion would be that you try it if the two of you agree on that. If it doesn't work for you, you and she can always renegotiate. My wife's and my philosophy is that, most often, neither of us can know for sure what we prefer until we try it. I think she has tried almost everything in this way of life since she was then 28 and now 35. Hotwifing has now become a normal way of living for each of us. She often tells me it would be difficult to return to the time when it was just the two of us. I agree that's also true for me.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

hando
Experienced

Unread post by hando » Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:38 pm

My wife has made me pussy free for the last 5 1/2 years, and we've only had intercourse 3 times in the last 11 years. Also, according to her, my penis will never be inside her again. She is claiming she has no interest in it at all. I think I've been conditioned now to only have sex with her hand, the only way I've cum over the last 11 years, and except for 4 attempts at penetration, all of which ended with me losing my erection in the first few seconds while trying to get inside her. We're still married, and if becoming pussy free was a factor in ending our marriage, it would have happened by now.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:41 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:27 pm
No post has helped me understand the attractions of long term denial as well as that one, the denial becoming sexualised in itself.
When my wife gets into denying me, it's only that I don't get to fuck. My cock is locked in the cage but I still pleasure her orally, and that's *really* 'active denial'. There's nothing like licking her pussy while your cock strains against the confinement, desperately wishing that you could just slide it in and fuck her...but you can't because she won't unlock it.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

Kayscuck89
Virgin

Unread post by Kayscuck89 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:45 am

I think it can work but it can’t be without a lack of intimacy. My hotwife and I like to experiment with denial from time to time. We will go a month or two of no sex but while she sees her bull 2-3 times a week. I’ll watch but she always makes sure I’m taken care of in some regard. The best thing she does for me is assist in self pleasure as she whispers all the things a cuckold wants to hear in my ear.

PRsubhub
Experienced

Unread post by PRsubhub » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:04 am

Just began my 11th year of chastity, my wife cuckolds me and our marriage couldn't be better. She gets off knowing the power and total control she has over me in such an intimate way, and she has it long-term (not just over a night, a week or month but years).
As has been noted: as long as the communication, intimacy and love is strong and neither partner is "ignored" being pussy-free long term isn't an issue.
We still have a lot of sex, she just doesn't allow me to fuck her.
Posts of "substance" must be first approved by Prairie Rose.