New to this, unexpected first time

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Jmoney
Virgin

New to this, unexpected first time

Unread post by Jmoney » Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:25 pm

I shared my fantasy a five years ago after we had been married two years, and we discussed it during sex several times. She didn't have any partners before me and was on the pill until we had kids. I had a vasectomy last year and she hasn't used any birth control for 4 years.

Her first hotwife experience happened very unexpectedly and they ended up not using condoms, she doesn't want to go back on the pill and wants to just time it/pull out and use plan b if needed. The was not part of my fantasy before but somehow this is the hottest thing she had said and scares at the same time.
Last edited by Jmoney on Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

knight4princess
Player

Re: New to this, unexpected first time

Unread post by knight4princess » Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:13 pm

Well, it should. But I can see it as an incredible turn-on at the same time. Before she hit menopause, my wife had an IUD. So that meant her lovers' sperm definitely went swimming across her uterus and, for all I know, might have even fertilized a few times before being disrupted before implantation. Her monthly cycle of horniness wasn't affected either.

In any event, trusting another guy to pull out is a pretty big leap of faith. And if he does knock her up, her actions after that might not be as easy as she or you now thinks she can predict.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:23 pm

My wife had a boy about 3 years after I had a vasectomy. She was fooling around with a friend of hers at work and claimed she had only given him blow jobs and they had not fucked. She said he was mine and her Dr. told us that a pregnancy still happens in about 1 out of 300 vasectomy cases. I was tested a couple of months after the procedure and told I was sterile. I am almost positive that her co worker is the father but I have raised him as my own and never persued it.

The thing is, all of our friends and family have accepted the 1 in 300 thing and never questioned it. If your wife did end up pregnant it's my experience that most people will accept that explanation.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:09 pm

Jmoney wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:25 pm
I shared my fantasy a five years ago after we had been married two years, and we discussed it during sex several times. She didn't have any partners before me and was on the pill until we had kids. I had a vasectomy last year and she hasn't used any birth control for 4 years.

Her first hotwife experience happened very unexpectedly and they ended up not using condoms, she doesn't want to go back on the pill and wants to just time it/pull oit and use plan b if needed. The was not part of my fantasy before but somehow this is the hottest thing she had said and scares at the same time.
The only flaw in your plan is that there is semen in the precum and a small amount of semen escapes the penis before ejaculation. Pulling out before the man cums doesn't mean he hasn't already expelled cum into her.

brightfun22
Virgin

Unread post by brightfun22 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:55 pm

My wife had an iud and she let another man cum inside her and I found it to be so hot that she let him fill her like that. I am planning on getting a vasectomy soon and she is going to have the iud removed. I think it would be so hot if she would be open to fucking bareback after she has her iud removed.

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:30 pm

Can you tell us how it happened?

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:32 pm

Hot though this might seem, I think the reality might be far less so.
Might even turn into a nightmare.

Jmoney
Virgin

Unread post by Jmoney » Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:42 am

Pecannut wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:30 pm
Can you tell us how it happened?
She was at a conference and after a cocktail hour brought an acquaintance back to her hotel room. She sent me texts all evening teasing me.

While talking last night she said this was probably a one time only event, and she had not planned on not using condoms, just lost in the moment.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:17 am

Cdncuck wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:09 pm
Jmoney wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:25 pm

Her first hotwife experience happened very unexpectedly and they ended up not using condoms, she doesn't want to go back on the pill and wants to just time it/pull oit and use plan b if needed. The was not part of my fantasy before but somehow this is the hottest thing she had said and scares at the same time.
The only flaw in your plan is that there is semen in the precum and a small amount of semen escapes the penis before ejaculation. Pulling out before the man cums doesn't mean he hasn't already expelled cum into her.
This ^^^^^^^^

Ejaculation/orgasm is not a strict requirement for semen to escape. And depending on where you live, with the current political bullshit going on you could, at some point, find yourself without any 'plan B'.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

readerofthings
Experienced

Unread post by readerofthings » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:36 am

My fiancee asked me to start using condoms when we have sex a few months ago, and she has brought up several times that her stud has been joking about getting her pregnant when the time comes. There's a very good chance in my mind that he will be the one to get her knocked up.

Jmoney
Virgin

Unread post by Jmoney » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:40 am

There is no desire for her to get pregnant by anyone, I think she really enjoyed the spontaneity of what happened. There may not be a second time from how she talked last night when I asked her about it, she says she did it to explore and wants to think more about it.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:19 pm

My wife cannot become pregnant, but if she could I would have no problem with her having unprotected sex with other men she is sure wouldn't potentially have an STD. Like your wife, mine doesn't like condoms either.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:01 am

readerofthings wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:36 am
My fiancee asked me to start using condoms when we have sex a few months ago, and she has brought up several times that her stud has been joking about getting her pregnant when the time comes. There's a very good chance in my mind that he will be the one to get her knocked up.
Well if that's the case, you better arrange the necessary support payments and determine what role he will play as the father. Imagine a few years down the road you and your girlfriend split up. Who would be financially responsible for the child? Ask yourself, can you afford to pay support payments for someone else's child for 18 years? Would you even be willing to pay to support someone else's child if your relationship ends? If you haven't figured out the answers to any of those questions it would be better to give up on the idea before there is a baby involved.

Jmoney
Virgin

Unread post by Jmoney » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:29 pm

Well she isn't pregnant. She has been texting her friend all week, and sent him a few pics. This Christmas she is having a boob job, she wants them back to how they were before kids.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:44 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:19 pm
My wife cannot become pregnant, but if she could I would have no problem with her having unprotected sex with other men she is sure wouldn't potentially have an STD. Like your wife, mine doesn't like condoms either.
Yes, but for the OP this might well have produced a pregnancy, with no guarantees if their relationship failed. Taking risks on pregnancy with others can come with a lot of risks as to what happens subsequently in the event of a split. It can't just be assumed the other party divorces hinself of all responsibility or that the cuck picks up the burden in all eventualities. Splits can be very acrimonious even without this.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:08 pm

Chrislydi wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:44 pm
Des 31 wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:19 pm
Yes, but for the OP this might well have produced a pregnancy, with no guarantees if their relationship failed. Taking risks on pregnancy with others can come with a lot of risks as to what happens subsequently in the event of a split. It can't just be assumed the other party divorces hinself of all responsibility or that the cuck picks up the burden in all eventualities. Splits can be very acrimonious even without this.

Chris
Chris, once again, you have read my mind. Not only that, as I have mentioned numerous times before- do we know this gentleman's health history? It wasn't until I was in my mid-forties that I discovered some pretty bad health history on my mother's side of the family; history bad enough to where I'm glad I never had (and never will have) a biological child.

Yes, certain fantasies are hot. But kink and kids do not mix. There are just too many ways things can go wrong.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:18 pm

The rhythm method is essentially not using any birth control at all.
Although my voice is but one in the wilderness, I don't think an unwanted pregnancy is sexy at all and would counsel not doing that to a future child.

And yes, there now are states where your would be forced to birth any child conceived during play.
Think with your big head.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Jmoney
Virgin

Unread post by Jmoney » Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:52 am

This weekend she has a CE event her friend is also going to, we were discussing what she should do, if we want her to have another experience with the same guy or not. He is married and knows she is.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:08 am

I'm interested in what she decides.

Jmoney
Virgin

Unread post by Jmoney » Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:55 am

I ate my first creampie this weekend.
She left after work on Friday may him that night for dinner, he bent her over the bed after eating her out for 10 mins, the both finished from behind.
On Saturday afternoon they fucked on the dresser and again in the shower before she came home to me.
She was very light on the details, says its for a time later her breasts were covered in bite marks, she says he gets very aggressive right before cumming.

Jmoney
Virgin

Unread post by Jmoney » Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:52 pm

She is out tonight with her friend, does it ever get easier to wait?

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:53 pm

It does get easier over time. It looks like you’re on your way to be cuckholded regularly! Did the fact that you were eating his creampie get your wife off more than usual? You said she likes to tease you. Was it her intent to show it to you, and “rub” your face in it?

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:53 pm

It does get easier over time. It looks like you’re on your way to be cuckholded regularly! Did the fact that you were eating his creampie get your wife off more than usual? You said she likes to tease you. Was it her intent to show it to you, and “rub” your face in it?

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:38 am

It’s not a matter of if she gets pregnant, it’s a matter of when. It’s going to happen. I hope you’re prepared. This is 2022. There is no reason for this to happen unless you want another child. Get her on the pill or get her tubes tied. I wouldn’t even trust condoms. You’re playing with fire.

Jmoney
Virgin

Unread post by Jmoney » Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:06 am

Jujube wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:53 pm
She didn't rub my face in but she very much enjoyed me going down on her.