Cucked By My Pregnant Girlfriend

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
cpeater

Re: Cucked By My Pregnant Girlfriend

Unread post by cpeater » Wed May 06, 2015 7:18 pm

Thank you so much for the update. I am very glad to hear things are going well for you. Keep the fire burning...just don't burn down the house!

And, congratulations! By the way, I don't see any reason why you can't be the baby's father, potentially legally. I don't think you're really permitting Justin to be in her life for the baby's sake, but rather for Justin's. It's possible that if you suggested it, he might prefer to just move on. Just brainstorming.

newyorkbob
Virgin

Unread post by newyorkbob » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:44 am

I hope that everything here is going well. This seemed like it was going to turn into a train wreck, but evolved into a pretty happy ending.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:10 pm

It's now almost seven years on from socksoff's last and probably final post and indeed the last time he logged on to this site. If he ever does look in from time to time, I'd like to thank him for all his efforts and let him know they're still appreciated all these years later. A similar scenario for one of the regular commenters back then in 2014, lannontom, even his details no longer exist so perhaps the userid deleted, but his posts were exactly the points I wanted to raise pretty much all the time, appreciated his wonderful summarising and analysis of the current situation too.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:35 pm

Chrislydi wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:10 pm
It's now almost seven years on from socksoff's last and probably final post and indeed the last time he logged on to this site. If he ever does look in from time to time, I'd like to thank him for all his efforts and let him know they're still appreciated all these years later. A similar scenario for one of the regular commenters back then in 2014, lannontom, even his details no longer exist so perhaps the userid deleted, but his posts were exactly the points I wanted to raise pretty much all the time, appreciated his wonderful summarising and analysis of the current situation too.
Chris, I think that we are in your debt for the deep mining you are doing into the OHW archives at the moment. I for one have never encountered this thread before. I've read it over the past couple of days having seen it excavated to the top of the library, and I think it is beyond awesome. It's a lot more extreme than I could cope with in real life, but wow, what an experience this man describes and it is so well written. It's a gem of a story.

On the other hand, I always laugh at the ubiquitous "kick her ass and throw her out brigade" that are evident here on the first page of the thread. For goodness sake, 99% of the relationships described on here are well beyond the pale to vanilla society, yet some guys whose wives are adulteresses with their consent seem to think that THEIR idea of where the boundaries of acceptability and fair play should be drawn are somehow more valid than those of the OP. I was so pleased that Socks put them in their place so eloquently.
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

socksoff
Virgin

Unread post by socksoff » Wed May 04, 2022 2:59 pm

Chrislydi wrote:
Thanks for the comment and compliment after all these years. I kind of stopped looking in because, well, children (yes, now more than 1) definitely take up most of your free time. There have been some wilder moments in the last 7 years but, mostly, it's been fairly vanilla and normal suburban stuff. Some day, I'll write some more.
Last edited by socksoff on Wed May 04, 2022 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

socksoff
Virgin

Unread post by socksoff » Wed May 04, 2022 3:02 pm

john jasson wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:35 pm
Chrislydi wrote:
Chris, I think that we are in your debt for the deep mining you are doing into the OHW archives at the moment. I for one have never encountered this thread before. I've read it over the past couple of days having seen it excavated to the top of the library, and I think it is beyond awesome. It's a lot more extreme than I could cope with in real life, but wow, what an experience this man describes and it is so well written. It's a gem of a story.

On the other hand, I always laugh at the ubiquitous "kick her ass and throw her out brigade" that are evident here on the first page of the thread. For goodness sake, 99% of the relationships described on here are well beyond the pale to vanilla society, yet some guys whose wives are adulteresses with their consent seem to think that THEIR idea of where the boundaries of acceptability and fair play should be drawn are somehow more valid than those of the OP. I was so pleased that Socks put them in their place so eloquently.

Thanks for the compliments and enjoying my wild ride. My life's been far more vanilla and, to put it nicely, more tame in the last 7 years. Amanda and I are pretty much just normal suburban parents to our children (yes, more than 1, now) and my wife and I now spend most of our evenings going to bed early :lol: :lol:

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed May 04, 2022 8:19 pm

It's great, even if a little surprising, to hear from you once again after such a long time socksoff. I suppose after such a walk on the wild side perhaps a long period of tame vanilla, while your children take priority, shows you to both be wonderfully caring parents, always putting your children first. Maybe the relative stability of vanilla makes those wilder incidents all the more memorable, heightening awareness and feelings.

If you ever do get the chance or inclination to write again, please post it on this site, as we can never have too much of such excellence, and you bring it all to life on the page as it's written.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Sat May 07, 2022 9:16 am

100% what Chris said. How nice that you dropped by again.
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

lilytailor
Prepubescent

Unread post by lilytailor » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:19 am

Thanks a lot for updating.
Hope you will have a bright future ahead of you.

Buljominard
Virgin

Unread post by Buljominard » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:23 pm

Thinks you very match. Nice story I hope the best for your family
France

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:12 am

Having socksoff log back in and reply after a gap of eight years, has to be one of the most surprising and very welcome replies to any speculative thank you posts on this forum.

As I posted last May

I suppose after such a walk on the wild side perhaps a long period of tame vanilla, while your children take priority, shows you to both be wonderfully caring parents, always putting your children first.

This really is a truly wonderful story of how our hero (socksoff) got his girl when all seemed impossible, desperate and lost. His arch enemy and potential nemesis a thoroughly disreputable and unlikeable young guy, and yet against all the odds he and his pregnant girlfriend were united in enjoying a happy ending.

There's going to be lots of you who have never read this thread it being left dormant for much of those intervening eight years, honestly do yourselves a favour and dip into this, it's well worth the time and effort and takes us through some pretty extreme and wild situations, all with the knowledge of the happy ending to come.

Socksoff did of course comment last May

Thanks for the comment and compliment after all these years. I kind of stopped looking in because, well, children (yes, now more than 1) definitely take up most of your free time. There have been some wilder moments in the last 7 years but, mostly, it's been fairly vanilla and normal suburban stuff. Some day, I'll write some more.

I'd love to think we could get some more some day, but even if we don't, and obviously his life with his young family might keep him 100% occupied lol, what a contribution he's already made to this forum.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:07 pm

socksoff wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 3:02 pm
john jasson wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:35 pm
Chrislydi wrote:

Thanks for the compliments and enjoying my wild ride. My life's been far more vanilla and, to put it nicely, more tame in the last 7 years. Amanda and I are pretty much just normal suburban parents to our children (yes, more than 1, now) and my wife and I now spend most of our evenings going to bed early :lol: :lol:
Have you managed to be the paternal father of one of the children
I hope you dont mind me asking