Candy Quattro

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
goyse

Re: Candy Quattro

Unread post by goyse » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:51 am

Candy Quattro Chapter 3

Jill heard the roar of the Ferrari and knew immediately who it was. She turned and smiled as Leslie parked.

“I didn’t expect to see you here. I thought that you’d be with my ex-lover.”

“I left Candy and Michael to make up again. I thought that I’d be in the way although I don’t mind watching a bit of sex action.”

“So Candy and Michael are making up again?”

“Yes, I called him and told him to come home because Candy needs him. She still loves him, you know?”

Jill looked a little concerned. “She has a strange way of showing it.”

“She thought that he didn’t want her anymore.”

“I loved her too, you know?” Leslie could see a tear forming in her eye.

“Yes, I know. You will be next on her agenda. She thought you had both tried to get rid of her.”

“Michael would never get rid of her. She is part of him and always will be.”

“And you?”

“It depends on why she did this to us.”

“Jump in.”

“What?”

“Jump in to the F and we’ll go have a coffee together somewhere.”

“What about my car?”

“I’ll bring you back or get someone to take it home for you.”

“That sounds ominous. What are you thinking?”

“I’m thinking that with Candy and Michael busy some of the time it will leave you and me to keep each other occupied some nights.”

“So you want to get a head start on them. Is that the plan?”

“No, not exactly but I thought that spending some time together might be a good start to see where it might lead. I’m not in the business of predicting the future. I’ll let that take care of itself.”

“Hhmm, okay. I know Michael and if Candy is willing then he will not hesitate. Mind if it was me in his shoes, I probably wouldn’t either. I miss her.”

“So what about me,” Leslie asked with a grin? Jill knew she was joking but with a suggestion incorporated.

“Let’s go have that coffee and see where it leaves us.” She held her hand out to Leslie, closed with the knuckles up.

“What’s that?”

“It’s my keys. If someone is going to take my car home for me they will need the keys.”

Leslie smiled. She had just been told that Jill was planning to spend the rest of the day with her. She understood what that meant. With Candy and Jill both in her bed it wouldn’t take her long to entice Michael especially when she made him an equal in their work when she offered him a fifty-fifty partnership in her businesses. Today was shaping up to become her lucky day if she played her cards right.

….

“I’ve missed you,” Michael told her as she lay on Michael’s shoulder recovering from the exertion of having sex together for the first time in almost half a decade, very good sex.

“Yes, I’ve felt lonely at times but I had to stand my ground believing that you and Jill wanted me out of your bed and possibly out of your lives.”

“If I’d had any idea I would have resolved this straight away.”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t have the guts to talk to you about it believing that both you and Jill wanted me gone.”

“So you could have left?”

“No, I thought about it but the only person I knew that I could rely on was Leslie. She has been good to me.”

“Yes, and to me.”

“Oh, so what has my lover been up to with my husband?”

“She has given me carte blanch with her business, allowing me to run it the way I’ve always believed a business should be run without any interference at all.”

“Yes, but that is conditional. You do know why, don’t you?”

Michael smiled as he told her, “I have some idea but why do you think that?”

“There is only one answer possible, money, profit, increasing month after month after month. The lack of interference is inversely related to the rise in profit.”

“I see. So it’s all about greed.”

“No, it’s not about greed. It’s all about pride and survival. It is true that she has always wanted to be a winner but to be a winner she has to survive. It’s been difficult for her to have cancer and then needing to separate from her husband.”

“I see.”

“Do you really?”

“I think so. I get left to run the business as long as it makes more and more money.”

“Well, that’s part of it but not the full picture.”

“What have I missed?”

“You missed the part about having you.”

“Having me, what do you mean by having me?”

“I mean she wants you sexually and because you won’t give her what she wants the alternative is to have you dedicated to her through her business.”

“I see.”

“What I can’t understand, Michael is why you fight it so hard? I watch you and you like her, you enjoy her company and I see you looking at her sometimes the way a wolf looks at its prey. Why do you keep resisting?”

“You wouldn’t understand.”

“Try me.”

“It’s about you and Jill. I took a commitment to love and to cherish.”

Candy laughed out loud.

Michael looked at her with his best ‘what the fuck,’ expression, “What!” he asked.

“You didn’t even take that commitment with Jilly. We just had a party together and we agreed she was our wife.”

“Yes, but you’re wrong, I did take that commitment….. I took it for myself because not only did I love Jill, she admitted to me later on that she had loved me ever since our university days. There was also you. She loved you and as far as I knew you loved her or you would not have accepted her as my lover. So you see, I did make that commitment. I made it on behalf of all of us.”

“Well, it is past time for you to unmake it. Leslie is one of us now.”

“I guess I could think about it if you insist.”

“Jill wants you to accept her as one of us as well.”

“Why would she do that?”

“She is getting on very well with Leslie and it’s just a matter of time before it is a breast in one hand a leg in the other and that finger-licking goodness.”

They burst out laughing as Michael said, “Like Kentucky fried chicken, you mean.”

“Exactly.” When they stopped laughing Candy told him, “You can’t have Leslie and Jill making love. Leslie and me making love but you not participating, can we?”

“I guess not.”

“Well, what are you going to do about it?”

“The next time she tries I’ll take her up on it.”

“That won’t work because she has given up trying. It is totally up to you now.”

“I guess.”

“Yea, I guess,” she mimicked him, “now you’re sounding like Jeff.” She shook her head.

“I will then.”

“Good, Honey do you think we could……”

She didn’t finish her question because Michael took her in his arms and kissed her then moved over on top of her to slide in to her pussy, well lubricated by his own sperm.

“You’re much tighter now.”

“Yes, Until today I haven’t had a penis inside me for almost five years now.”

“So there was no one in all that time?” She nodded in agreement. “Were you tempted,” he asked?

“I thought of going to the hotel and checking out what Sid was doing.”

“Why didn’t you?”

“It would have felt like I was cheating on you, Jill and Leslie if I did.”

“And now?”

“We’ll see what develops, will we. Now make love to me. We can talk about other things later.”

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:14 am

Great to see you continuing to entertain us Goyse, thanks a million and I really mean that.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:32 am

goyse wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:19 am
OOAA wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:08 pm
Good chapter!!!

....but four years for just half sentence bad heard....? Looks like too much, even for Candy...

:up: it sounds as if she has a lot of time to make up, doesn't it?
Agree master Goyse, agree 👍🤗🤗

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:33 am

Great chapter! Sooooo, now we have a poker-couple? 😉🤣

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:35 am

OOAA wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:33 am
Poker couple?

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:33 pm

I've an idea the Rev O.H.W. Goyse might have had a hand in this reconciliation, it's often been said in the past that the Reverend works in a mysterious way and I think I've seen Candy slipping into the church door on more than one or two occasions after taking a quick and rather furtive look around to see if the coast was clear. I wonder whether our local vicar has been selling the virtues of our local saint to a rather nervous and hesitant Candy, and in league with Leslie had hatched a plan to bring about a general reconciliation?

As we all know our Shakespeare so well, the Rev O.H.W Goyse is acting the part of Friar Lawrence in bringing his Romeo and Juliet together, a facilitator for the much in love couple to meet and reconcile any differences.

Our Reverend O.H.W. Goyse is a saintly man and he recognises a kindred spirit in Michael, Goyse's part in this should be recognised as he's not just the superb writer but has been a very active participant behind the scenes.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:20 pm

Chrislydi wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:33 pm
I've an idea the Rev O.H.W. Goyse might have had a hand in this reconciliation, it's often been said in the past that the Reverend works in a mysterious way and I think I've seen Candy slipping into the church door on more than one or two occasions after taking a quick and rather furtive look around to see if the coast was clear. I wonder whether our local vicar has been selling the virtues of our local saint to a rather nervous and hesitant Candy, and in league with Leslie had hatched a plan to bring about a general reconciliation?

As we all know our Shakespeare so well, the Rev O.H.W Goyse is acting the part of Friar Lawrence in bringing his Romeo and Juliet together, a facilitator for the much in love couple to meet and reconcile any differences.

Our Reverend O.H.W. Goyse is a saintly man and he recognises a kindred spirit in Michael, Goyse's part in this should be recognised as he's not just the superb writer but has been a very active participant behind the scenes.

Chris

It might surprise you to know, Chris that Candy has a mind of her own and is stubborn as a mule. Why else would a woman cut her husband out for almost 5 years because she thought that he thought she was acting like a juvenile and had never grown up.

Such a person runs totally on emotion in the same way that my car runs on gas. Her husband knows this and knows that her emotions can only be sated by that emicon that the judge often flashes around that looks like a purple cucumber with a bend in the middle. Well, maybe not exactly the same but I think you get my drift.

Goyse.

PS. Having said that may I ask an important question? "Where is Xleglover? I'm suffering from withdrawals and need a recharge?"

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:29 pm

Chrislydi wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:35 am
OOAA wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:33 am
Poker couple?
A four people couple 🤪

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:34 pm

goyse wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:20 pm
Chrislydi wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:33 pm

Chris

It might surprise you to know, Chris that Candy has a mind of her own and is stubborn as a mule. Why else would a woman cut her husband out for almost 5 years because she thought that he thought she was acting like a juvenile and had never grown up.

Such a person runs totally on emotion in the same way that my car runs on gas. Her husband knows this and knows that her emotions can only be sated by that emicon that the judge often flashes around that looks like a purple cucumber with a bend in the middle. Well, maybe not exactly the same but I think you get my drift.

Goyse.

PS. Having said that may I ask an important question? "Where is Xleglover? I'm suffering from withdrawals and need a recharge?"
😂😂😂😂

a purple cucumber

Hilarious!!!

...regarding Xleglover, it could just be one of his long absences..., and knowing next chapter would be second part of "Interlude – Greg’s story Part 1 of 2" makes it less interesting.... That interlude was not very exciting for me 😓😔

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:27 pm

It's an aubergine, but definitely the right shape. No idea on Xleg but hardly the first time, I'm not really on the same page as OOAA as I think the next chapter is very crucial and perhaps pivotal in setting up the whole story going forward. My thinking is that Greg's boyhood infatuation with his young stepmother, a sort of puppy love when growing up is a dynamic that informs and shapes his past and future dominance of Jen and therefore also effects Mike too. His interactions with his dad are about to undergo an earthquake, as the once mild, timid and overawed Greg returns as the polar opposite. I wouldn't be surprised if his Dad's marriage is in for a turbulent time.

I wouldn't be at all astonished either if elements of the above aren't so far from the mark in this chapter and the need to get it right and his real life getting in the way (as usual) is causing the delayed posting.

Just my thoughts anyway,

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Asterix42
Pervert

Unread post by Asterix42 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:17 pm

Nice to see Candy 😈 at her best. With marriage having been effectively dead for 5 years she could be forgiven if she’d focused totally on repairing her all but non-existent relationship with Michael 😯. Instead our heroine puts her best friend Leslie 😏 first, spending most of their reconnection time focused on her friends needs and wants. Whatever you think about Candy’s behaviour as a wife and lover, she’s a damn good friend to those she cares for.

Now that she’s into cocks again, can’t see her remaining satisfied with Michael’s for long. it’ll be interesting to see how long it takes Candy to start looking for the next giant cock. Even five years on Sid 🖕 and Jeff 👿 will still be keen. Can’t see Greg 🍆 making a come back. Maybe it’ll be someone new💩? Maybe Tod 😠 will comeback to shit in Michael’s nest?

Can wait to see how it all pans out.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:48 pm

One other thing on xleg's next, ok a little more on the outlandish but how about the new super confident and alpha Greg cucking his dad with his young stepmother who he's infatuated with. I suspect he'd already started on converting his submissive protégé Jen into a Sonia lookalike, getting her to cut her hair short like Sonia and maybe dye it dark next etc etc

Mike will hate it at first but learn to love it.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:53 am

Candy Quattro Chapter 4

Jill felt the power of the Ferrari as Leslie leapt away from the lights. Her body was pushed back in the seat such that if she tried to sit up it was likely that she wouldn’t be able to. Jill had never been in a supercar so she had never experienced such power. Leslie knew that and she also knew that it was likely that the experience would have a considerable impact on her younger passenger. Leslie did not drive crazy as some might but simply accelerated hard away from the lights each time to the legal speed limit.

The feeling of excitement in Jill’s chest had the effect of turning her on. Of course, that was Leslie’s intent. She knew the impact this acceleration through the much wider tyres with the worked motor would have on her passenger and she made the most of it. When they hit the open road and the speed limit lifted she gunned the mighty engine to the higher speed limit. As the corners came up Leslie braked more solidly than she usually would so that once around the corner she had the opportunity to accelerate harder once more.

As they settled down in speed on a straight stretch Jill asked, “Where are we going?”

“I have a small apartment next to a café down along the beachfront about thirty kilometres south of here,” she replied. “I like driving the F down these roads. I find it a bit of a turn-on.”

“It’s certainly an experience to feel that immense power throbbing through your body when it accelerates.”

“You feel it too, do you?" Leslie asked her with a grin. "The bigger, softer tyres allow most of the six hundred plus horsepower to be delivered to the ground and with the lighter body it takes off like a rocket. I don’t know about you but I find it as sexually stimulating as being licked by a well-hung man.”

Jill giggled as she blushed at the words of the ten years older woman and smiled not willing to openly admit to the moisture within her panties. Instead, she pushed her thighs tightly together to prevent wetting the soft leather seats, something that was not missed by Leslie who understood that feeling perfectly.

“Would you like to drive a little,” Leslie asked.

“I shouldn’t. If something happened to the F I wouldn’t forgive myself.”

“You’ll be alright. I’ve driven with you so I know that you’re careful. I’ll pull over just around the bend overlooking the bay.”

Leslie got out when she parked the vehicle. She looked out over the bay appreciating the beauty of the place then moved across to the passenger’s side as Jill was climbing out. She helped the younger girl, looking her directly in the eyes as she did so. If Leslie had any idea of how sexually aroused Jill felt at that moment she would have kissed her but like all of us often do, she missed a perfect opportunity.

Jill took her place at the wheel. She adjusted the seat and felt the controls, the clutch, the brake, and the accelerator then moved the steering wheel. “You’ll need to start the motor to get the feel of the steering,” Leslie told her. “Let me show you how to start it.” As she said it she leaned across to put her head between Jill and the controls to see the starter button. Her head was in contact with Jill’s breasts as she did it. She continued, “This one is fitted with a very unique fingerprint identifier so it can’t be started unless it gets my fingerprints here.”

Jill couldn’t help herself. She placed her hand on the top of Leslie’s head and stroked her hair. “Your hair is so soft,” she told her.

“Thanks,” Leslie replied, “but there will be time for that after our meal. Please concentrate on driving for now.”

When Leslie sat back up Jill licked her lips a move not missed by Leslie who thought, ‘this will be easier than I expected,’ but then told Jill, “We must concentrate on your drive right now. There will be time and opportunity for other important interactions after lunch. Remember that the F has more horsepower than anything you have ever driven.

“Okay.” With the fingerprint security system enabled Jill started the motor. She touched the accelerator and the roar was almost deafening. She smiled, slipped the gear shifter back and took off down the road. Unlike Leslie, she accelerated gently at first but was amazed at the car's response. As the kilometres passed she became more confident and with some encouragement from Leslie, she eventually utilized much of the vehicle's incredible power within the local speed limits.

After about twenty minutes Leslie told her, “The café is just around the bend. Put the F in the driveway of the unit on the other side of the café.” Jill followed her instructions then shut down the motor and all was quiet. They sat there as Jill took in the surroundings.

“Your beach house looks impressive,” she told Leslie.

“Yes, I’m lucky to have it. At one stage after Tod left I had difficulty paying the mortgage but it was Michael who saved it for me. I’ll be forever grateful to him.”

“How did he do that?”

“He got my businesses back in the black. The businesses went downhill when I was being treated for cancer and then after I recovered I found that Tod had been bleeding the profit out of the businesses. I had it with him so I sent him away. Then Michael pulled the women together that Tod had used in his movies so he couldn’t return. Unfortunately, the damage had been done to the businesses and I was not fit enough or smart enough to know how to recover it. I was about to give up when one of my staff suggested that I employ Michael as a manager. It was all lost anyway if I didn’t do something different so I decided to give it a try. Today, Ricky who was the one who suggested Michael is Michael’s assistant manager. I’ve never told Michael so I guess he must have worked it out for himself.”

“Michael got your businesses profitable again?”

“Yes, he did. Today the businesses keep increasing in profit. I don’t know how he achieved it. Every time I ask him he tells me that it wasn’t him, it was the staff and that I owe it all to them. Of course, I know he says that because he’s just not the type of person who seeks acclaim. What he says doesn't change anything. I know his taking over my businesses may well have saved my life. I doubt that I could have recovered from my cancer if he hadn't taken the stress of it all away from me.”

“Michael doesn’t lie. If he told you it was the staff who achieved the result that you speak of then it would be the truth. Did you ask him why he said that?”

“No, I just thought he was avoiding the attention, too shy to take the credit.”

“I’ll ask him when I have the opportunity, for you.”

“Thanks," Leslie acted as if it didn't matter once she had said what she wanted to say. "Let’s go have lunch and then I’ll show you around the beach house.”

….

Candy lay on her husband’s shoulder. She could hear his heart beating loudly as she thought about how she had wasted almost a half-decade in her stupidity by jumping to conclusions over what Jill and Michael had said that night years ago. She knew that her fear that Jill would one day replace her because of her behaviour was the motivator for what had happened. A tear appeared in her eye then very slowly it departed the corner of her eye to run down along the side of her cheek. She used the back of her hand to rub it away as she took a deep breath trying to control the unbelievable feeling of happiness inside her chest. She loved this man and how he gave her absolute freedom in her life.

She realised that if he was different and didn’t offer her that freedom to unquestionably give her the right to make her own decisions they may have resolved this issue much sooner.

Michael snoozed in his contentment. His feeling of total happiness and satisfaction with his life had returned. He dreamed of that night and what had been said and then what he could have done about it if only he had known. A feeling of helpfulness slowly replaced that of contentment as his mind told him that there had been nothing he could have done about it other than asking her what was wrong but he had never taken that step something he now regretted. He too felt a tear forming in his eye but for a totally different reason. His was not driven by his happiness but was fuelled by regret, regret that he had not been proactive in approaching the woman he loved to allow him to understand why she had turned her back on him. He vowed there and then that he would delve deeper into her thoughts going forward.

The wind rattled the blinds in the room taking away the quiet and destroying what for them both was a moment binding their relationship once more. Michael awoke and opened his eyes. Candy knew he was awake because his breathing had changed.

“I could hear your heart beating,” Candy told him.

He chuckled and told her, “A heart beating for you.”

“And Jill,” she responded.

“Yes, but today it beats for you and only you.”

“I love you,” she told him.

“And I love you. Even when you sent me to Coventry I still loved you.”

“Why didn’t you do something about it? You never ever asked me why.”

“No, I didn’t. I believed you had the right to your privacy and decision making but I agree now that it was a serious mistake on my part.”

“And on mine.”

“Yes, we need to learn how to talk about issues without breaching each other’s privacy and rights.”

“We wouldn’t be the first couple to not perfect that act, I believe.”

“Yes, maybe but it still doesn’t change the fact that we have to do better.”

“We will. Worrying about it won’t change anything.”

“I guess.”

She giggled, “I’ve told you before……”

He cut her off with, “Yes, I know, I’m sounding like Jeff more and more every day!”

They burst out laughing together as she got up to go to the toilet. He also rose and went downstairs to put the jug on for a coffee.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:15 am

Thanks Goyse,

A sort of bridging chapter with regrets pondered and a determination to learn from mistakes made in their recent past. Leslie and Jill making good progress too.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:01 pm

Thanks Goyse
I've know a woman with communication about as good as Candy's
Sometimes I have wondered if some women expect their men to be telepathic.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:39 pm

Almost 5 years and everybody blames poor Candy, but why did Michael wait almost 5 years to ask what was wrong? I know my wife would kill me if I waited a day or accepted the first (or tenth) "nothing" answer

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:42 am

I'm back.... Time for another chapter.

Candy Quattro Chapter 5

“I wonder how the lovers are getting on,” Leslie asked her new friend.

“They’ll be okay. They are both missing each other too much to not get it back together.”

“Yes, I don’t understand why they split in the first place. Michael is…. , well…., special, I guess while Candy is all woman. Sexuality exhumes from her very being.”

Jill giggled, “I must tell her you said that. Being a sexual creature is high on her agenda of wants and needs. She believes we are put on this planet to fuck as many other people as is possible.”

“Other… other people, what does that mean?”

“It discounts masturbation as not being the purpose of living, I guess. I really haven’t thought a lot about it. It probably means she would be interested in sex with anything as long as the person involved had a big dick and was not a big dick if you understand what I mean.”

“I see. So Michael has a big dick then?”

“No, he’s just normal. With Michael, it is love as it is with you and with me. Candy believes sex and love are not necessarily associated. Her belief is that the association comes about because people in love get stimulated by being with each other and just naturally have sex but she believes that to have sex, love is not necessary. She also believes that big is just another shorter three-letter word for better.”

They both giggled at her words as Leslie told her, “She has never told me that.”

“Yea, well, we spent many years together during our school years and through university so there wasn’t much that happened or we believed in that we didn’t learn about each other. I doubt that Michael would know either although he probably should have worked it out by now.”

“But she has gone almost five years without being with a man, any man.”

“Yes, that’s right but love is on a higher hierarchy than sex. It either says that she missed Michael too much or else she didn’t want to deceive you.”

“What about you?”

“I’m waiting to see if she is ready to take me back.”

“She hasn’t approached you to ask forgiveness yet?”

“She smiled at me this morning as I left. That is about the best I’ve received from her for a very long time.”

Leslie could see the hurt in her by her watery eyes and stressed look. “I guess she will come around. Come here, Jilly. Let me hold you.”

Jill mistook her response and told her. “I don’t know. I understand what you have in mind and emotionally I would like to but wouldn’t that be cheating?”

….

They sipped on their coffee without saying much. Candy was trying to come to terms with the terrible mistake she had made while Michael was thinking along a totally different line. Michael was planning a little sabbatical for Candy and himself in his mind, a getaway to allow them to re-bond as husband and wife or whatever the future held for them.

He looked up at Candy and saw her expression. It communicated to him that she was suffering. “Are you okay, honey,” he asked.

“I feel like a fool,” she replied. “I really should have had more faith in you.”

“Hey, sweetheart,” He smiled at her as she looked over at him. “If we get bogged down in regret and sadness for the time that we have missed out on we will never recover. Let’s put that all aside. I already have. Let’s celebrate resolving this misunderstanding by getting away together, just you and me to rebuild our relationship.”

“What about the kids?”

“Well, Leslie’s daughter is still in preschool so she can’t go anywhere and Jill has this project she has been working on so she can’t get away either. I’ll ask them to look after the kids for us and we’ll head off to Phuket. Maybe we could travel via Sydney or the Gold Coast. It wouldn’t cost a lot more for the flights.”

“I’m due to start my new job in the next couple of weeks.”

“I’ll get Leslie to introduce me to this guy you are going to work for and I’ll explain the situation to him and ask can he delay your job start for a week or so.”

“I’m not sure that will be a good idea?”

“Hey, let me talk to Leslie and I’ll see what she thinks first. If she says it’s not a good idea then we’ll go next year.”

“Okay.”

“Good, now have you ever checked out Phuket?”

“I don’t even know where it is.”

“Well, it’s in Thailand on the western side. It’s an island attached to the mainland by a bridge. Regarding visitors, it’s a bit like Bali, not as populated but with a little more class. It has beautiful beaches and very friendly people with lots to do and see. Off the coast, there are limestone islands that were formed from a coral reef when the ocean level was more than a hundred feet higher than it is today with absolutely crystal clear water. Most people remember it because a James Bond movie was shot there back in the late sixties showing off its limestone cliffs and its beautiful blue waters.”

“How do you know so much about it?”

“I visited it once for a few days before you and I married. I always said that I’d go back someday. Recently I heard that a man I hoped to meet is working there running trips to the islands.”

“You heard about this man and you decided you wanted to meet him, why?”

“That my dear wife is why I want you to be there with me. He has made an art out of entertaining other men’s wives. Chick told me about him. He has a niece in Sydney who became involved with Marcus.”

“What are you up to, Michael,” she asked him with a special twinkle in her eyes. Michael recognised that very special look and he knew she was already interested.

“I would like to watch you being entertained by this man, Marcus. I want my Candy back. I’ve missed her and what she does best a great deal.”

“You want your Candy back? What do you mean by your Candy exactly?

“The woman I married was a born flirt that never missed the opportunity to attract men to her. Men who could make her feel special with their attention and do more for her than I ever could.”

“No one has ever done more for me than you have, Michael but okay if that’s what you want then speak to Leslie to get your introduction to Rod. I’ll discuss it with Jilly. I need to offer her my apologies for being such a bitch anyway. Hopefully, she will forgive me.”

“Okay, we have a plan then.”

“We should start thinking about bookings as well.”

“That’s all done. I have also checked your passport and will set up for our vaccinations in the next couple of days.”

“How could you do that? You didn’t even know if I could go.”

“I took the gamble and invested in two tickets that can be used anytime within the next twelve months. They come with accommodation paid for. All we have to do is give a week’s notice which allows them time to organize the room and they do the rest for us. It includes some shows, a driver on call and meals supplied for most days.”

“Meals are supplied for most days. What about the days without meals supplied?”

“There are restaurants all over the place besides maybe Marcus might have something in mind for some days.”

“So how do you know that this Marcus person will even be interested in getting to know us?”

“I spoke to him a couple of weeks ago. I told him that we were going through some issues but that I’d like to take you to Phuket for a week or so but I couldn’t say when. He told me that when things are organised to give him a call and he’ll pick us up from the airport.”

“Just like that, he decides to pick us up at the airport? There has to be more to it than that?”

“I did send him a photograph of you and Jill but remember that he is a businessman. His income is tied to keeping visitors to the island happy so that they use his service.”

“His service, what does that mean?”

“It means whatever you decide it means. This holiday is for you, my love and my role is to get you there, watch you enjoy what you like doing best then bring you home again.”

“And what exactly do I like doing best?”

“If you have to ask me that, Candy you really have lost your touch.”

Michael smiled as she said, “The last time I got with a man was with Sid and you walked out on me.” He knew she understood exactly what he meant by what you do best.

“That’s correct,” he answered, “but I walked out on you because you promised me something then didn’t keep your promise. It was only about you breaking your promise.”

“So what makes you think that it won’t happen again if I get carried away?”

Once more he smiled, “If you hadn’t left me out you would not have walked in on my discussion with Jill which caused our problems. I don’t think you have enjoyed the last four or five years as much as you might have if that had not happened. I also know that I haven’t either so what that means is that you are less likely to leave me out and I am less likely to walk away. We both have to be answerable for our behaviour, don’t we?"

“I guess,” she said. He chuckled thinking she is sounding like Jeff now but he wasn’t going to tell her that. He wanted this holiday as much if not more than she did. He was not about to ruin it all by casting a poorly thought-out joke at her behaviour.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:30 am

Welcome back Goyse!!!!!!

it's when you're away that we realise just how much we miss you on this board. It's great to see you've lost none of your talent for invention and developing a storyline. Another wonderful episode and grateful thanks as always for all the effort and trouble you've taken.

Michael and Candy on the verge of meeting our old friend Marcus again, who knows maybe Oscar and Irene might be visiting Thailand at the same time? I'll leave it to the master to come up with such surprising twists and turns though, just happy to read about it.

Love that you are back writing again.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:03 am

Thanks Goyse

Asterix42
Pervert

Unread post by Asterix42 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:37 am

Thanks Goyse. Stunning that Michael and Jill still feel so much love for Candy after she’s treated them like shit for so many years. They really are a couple of very special people. That line about Candy not even smiling at Jill for ages is a real killer!

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:49 pm

Candy Quattro Chapter 6

Michael heard the familiar roar of the Ferrari as it turned into the street. He smiled wondering if Leslie had managed to seduce Jill then checked the coffee maker in preparation for the girls. No one had told him what it was about but he suspected what Leslie may be up to. The two girls had been getting closer and closer as time passed.

When the girls didn’t appear at the door he wandered over to the window to look out to see the girls still sitting in the F immersed in conversation. He watched for a while to check for anything that might suggest that Leslie had seduced Jill but saw no signs of it. As he turned to walk back to the coffee maker the girls got out and headed for the door so Michael opened the door for them.

“How did the day go,” he asked them?

“Great,” Jill answered. “Leslie took me for a drive to her holiday unit down the coast.”

“Is that the one you showed me a few years ago,” Michael asked Leslie?

“Yes, that’s the one.”

“You didn’t tell me you had been to Leslie’s holiday unit,” Jill told Michael.

“There’s nothing to worry about, Jill. We didn’t stop. We went down there to the Island ferry and Leslie pointed it out on the way.”

“How did it go with Candy,” Jill asked.

“Fine, as far as I can work out, everything is sorted. I told her about the tickets to Phuket and as far as I can tell we are going once some of the details are sorted out. I need Leslie to give me an introduction to Rod though. She needs to delay her start date or get a couple of weeks off after she starts.”

“What’s going on,” Leslie asked?

“Can you go pick the kids up, honey so I can talk to Leslie about the trip we have planned for Candy?”

“Yea, sure, I’ll see you in an hour.” Jill pulled her keys out of her pocket. She put her hand on Leslie’s shoulder and told her, “Thanks for the day. I enjoyed it. I’m sorry that I couldn’t be more co-operative. Maybe we can try again at a latter date.”

Leslie looked up at her friend as Michael finally worked out that Jill had turned down Leslie’s approaches, “It was a great day. I enjoyed it and yes, we will do it again if you can square away with Michael.” She turned back to Michael as Jill left to get the kids. “What is this thing about a trip,” she asked.

“A couple of months ago Jill told me that she thought that Candy was looking for an opportunity to resolve issues between her and me. Now, I have no idea how she could work that out, but she told me that Candy appeared to spend more time looking at me and she often hesitated to leave the room when I was present.”

“Yes, I noticed too. I discussed it with her but she denied it. That was why I asked you did you still love her.”

“Yes, that was the second indicator that Candy might want to resolve our issues. Well, I watched for a while and I began to think it was about to happen so I talked to Jill about Candy and I making a trip to strengthen our marriage bonds if she did try to resolve things.”

“Jill agreed, I assume.”

“Yes, she did so I went out and purchased two transferrable tickets to Phuket and back. They include accommodation, travel and meals plus some tours run by a man called Marcus that I had heard about. The trip involves a stopover in Sydney. There are some friends there who I'd like to catch up with.”

“What if she had not decided to take the step she has?”

“Then I either would have lost my money or I would have had to take Jill or……,” he hesitated. He was about to say you but he thought better of it.

“Or what,” she asked?

“Or nothing, but it doesn’t matter anyway because Candy is back.”

“So, are you going?”

“Yes, as long as she can defer the start of her new job. I have organized most things except that and her vaccines necessary for Thailand.”

“How long is the trip?”

“It’s up to two weeks. It could be shorter but not any longer. If it is shortened there will be a refund for the difference in cost.”

“So what happens to me while you’re away? She’s a big part of my life these days.”

“I thought that Jill’s comment would have answered that for you but we will need someone to look after the kids while Jill is at work if they are not at school.”

“I will look after the kids with Jill. That won’t be an issue but Jill rejected me today.”

“Jill will come round when the time is right. Perhaps you might prefer Jeff instead?”

“Jeff is a bullshitting prick. I have no interest in him.”

“So it’s Jill or nothing then?”

“Now you’re getting the picture.”

“Okay, well we’ll see what Jill has to say about it all. I’ll speak to her when the time is right.”

“Good, now I’m going to take a shower,” she told him as she turned to walk away. In the hallway, she stopped and smiling asked, “Unless you would like to wash my back for me.”

Michael laughed, “The day might come, Leslie but today is not the right one. I’ve been with Candy all afternoon.”

“I see. My lover has stripped away all your desires has she?”

“Yes, and some.”

“It was that good, aye. Where is she now?”

“I’d say she is sleeping it off as a wild guess.”

“I suppose she will be moving back into your bedroom now, will she?”

“That decision will be up to Candy.”

“So you pass all the responsibility back on to her then?”

“Leslie, you and Candy need to sit down and talk about this if you’re concerned. I am not going to make those types of decisions for Candy and at no time do I wish to hurt you unless you make life difficult for me or Candy. You are part of this household and as such, you’ll get the same respect and consideration that any one of us gets as long as you do the same to and for us.”

“Yea, I’ll bet,” she said as she turned to walk away.

Michael took three big strides toward her. He placed his hand on her shoulder and turned her around to him taking her into his arms as he did so. It shocked her as she lay in his arms looking up at him with her eyes wide open in shock. Then he kissed her. It was not a kiss as you might give your aunt. It was a lover’s kiss. She didn’t respond immediately but once the shock passed she lapped it up.

The kiss ended. She continued to look up at him as he held her, “Wow, that I didn’t expect.”

“Well, you know now. So don’t doubt me.”

A voice from the other end of the passageway said, “I leave my lover alone for a couple of hours and find her trying to seduce my husband.”

Michael switched his gaze from Leslie to Candy. “Come join us, honey.”

“No, I think my husband can look after himself and certainly I know my lover can. Don’t mess up the bed too much. I just made it again after a morning screwing my husband….“ She hesitated then added, “again.” She then chuckled and added, “again and again and again,” as she walked past them. “I don’t know where he gets the damn strength. He has two women who want to fuck all the time and now he wants a third.”

After Candy had left the house Michael told Leslie, “She forgets I’ve had a break for almost five years so I’ve got to make up for lost time.”

Leslie looked at him with a serious expression and asked, “Are you sure you want to do this?”

“No, I’m not sure at all but it’s a little late for me to call it off, isn’t it.”

“Why do you hesitate? Most men are always looking for opportunity.”

“You’re my boss. Who gets in bed with their boss? It’s hard enough just dealing with normal relationships without throwing more complications into the mix.”

“Well, I’ve got the perfect solution to that. I’ve been meaning to do it anyway. You’re now my partner, fifty-fifty owner. The business is nothing without your guidance and control so it’s necessary for it to survive. Now take me to bed. You’ve made me so horny with your kissing and touching me that I feel like I’ll explode any moment if I don’t feel you inside of me.”

Asterix42
Pervert

Unread post by Asterix42 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:55 am

Nice one Goyse. With three women to look after now, poor Michael is going to wear his cock down to nothing!

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:15 am

Asterix42 wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:55 am
Nice one Goyse. With three women to look after now, poor Michael is going to wear his cock down to nothing!

Sounds as if Michael will be henpecked if he can't shake one or two off, doesn't it? But then Michael is special, I know because Candy keeps telling us.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:17 pm

Good to read you Goyse!!!! Great summer to all!

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:10 pm

Enjoyed it once again Goyse, can't wait to see what happens next.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641