My return to chastity (true story)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Re: My return to chastity (true story)

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:03 am

Ds, It sounds like your meeting with A was an unqualified success! Some of the most erotic experiences can be when debriefing afterwards. That’s when the two of you are able to really discover what aspects of play really turned each of you on and make course corrections to intensify future sessions. The fact that A was comfortable dominating you and wants you caged the next time makes him a rare and exciting playmate for you both. What a great start to 2022.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:28 am

Open2it wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:03 am
Ds, It sounds like your meeting with A was an unqualified success! Some of the most erotic experiences can be when debriefing afterwards. That’s when the two of you are able to really discover what aspects of play really turned each of you on and make course corrections to intensify future sessions. The fact that A was comfortable dominating you and wants you caged the next time makes him a rare and exciting playmate for you both. What a great start to 2022.
Thanks! My wife can be notorious for one and done meets, but Anthony seems to have really gotten to her. We haven't really talked in depth about that, but I suspect it has a lot to do with him dominating me. She says she wants to continue to see him, even though he lives a little over 3 hours from us. She isn't usually interested in long distance stuff but she is with him.

To give a little background on Anthony, he owns his own electrical business and is quite successful with it, having a contract with a chain store to do all their stores throughout the state. The first time M talked to him on the phone, she later told me "He sounds kind of gangster, I'm sure he has a street background. She was right, he did a little time back in the early eighties and he does have a couple of prison tats. Damn my wife is sharp!

He is dominant with me, but not so much with M. He treats her with respect and actually defers to her when they are together. When he found out that I was a retired cop, he smiled and said "Fucking you is going to be especially good!" :o

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:09 am

desertsub wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:28 am
Open2it wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:03 am
Thanks! My wife can be notorious for one and done meets, but Anthony seems to have really gotten to her. We haven't really talked in depth about that, but I suspect it has a lot to do with him dominating me. She says she wants to continue to see him, even though he lives a little over 3 hours from us. She isn't usually interested in long distance stuff but she is with him.

To give a little background on Anthony, he owns his own electrical business and is quite successful with it, having a contract with a chain store to do all their stores throughout the state. The first time M talked to him on the phone, she later told me "He sounds kind of gangster, I'm sure he has a street background. She was right, he did a little time back in the early eighties and he does have a couple of prison tats. Damn my wife is sharp!

He is dominant with me, but not so much with M. He treats her with respect and actually defers to her when they are together. When he found out that I was a retired cop, he smiled and said "Fucking you is going to be especially good!" :o
You’ve got to love it when the FWB has a little added incentive to do a good job performing for both of you. :whip:

Polpolp
Prepubescent

Unread post by Polpolp » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:17 am

Exciting hardcore story too bad we dont feel the love of your wife for you.

Is it really true ? Dominating someone you say loving so much ? Its impressive if its true

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:36 am

Polpolp wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:17 am
Exciting hardcore story too bad we dont feel the love of your wife for you.

Is it really true ? Dominating someone you say loving so much ? Its impressive if its true
My story is true, but I don't need to prove anything to you, so you can take it whatever way you want. Doesn't bother me.

Also, we have been happily married over 30 years now. We both love each other very much and if you knew the people around us you would quite often hear "I wish we had a marriage as solid as yours." We've heard it many times.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:07 am

We went to the swingers club Saturday night and M had a great time, as did I. We figured out something about this club and where the atmosphere is at this time. M likes to check the various rooms throughout the night to see what action is going on. Lately (the last couple of years) it seems that a lot of couples come to the club to hang out and drink. The women all wear extremelly skimpy outfits, which is great eye candy, but a lot of these couples don't do anything more. The club will stay open for as long as people are there, sometimes going to as late as 4:00 or 5:00 AM, but all alcohol has to be off the tables at 2:00 AM. There is very little to no playing in the rooms before 2:00 and once the no alcohol time hits, quite a few people leave, indicating to me they weren't there to play at all. After 2:00, the atmosphere shifts a lot! There was big turnout for this night, as the club was having a special party, and a lot of the longer term regulars were there. Once the alcohol disappeared and most of the 'social' people left, the back rooms got really busy! For a while, there were no private rooms available as they were all in use, a complete 180% from before 2:00!

We got there about 9:30 and sat with another couple who we met at a hose party and have played with in the past. After a bit, M got up and started socializing, which she does really well. I just kind of follow her around and follow her lead. Eventually, she hooked up with two black guys, and we ended up in a room with them. Both of these guys were well hung, and they and M ended up on the bed with M blowing one while the other did oral on her and fucked her, and they switched back and forth. I sat in the corner, fully clothed, and watched as my wife got some of the best fucking she has had since Covid started, having several very loud orgasms in the process. This went on for a while, until management made an announcement over the speakers, and M really wanted to be out there for this event. She had the two guys stop, explaining she needed to go out there, and told them "We will finish this a little later! My husband needs to clean me when you finish!" One of the guys smiled at me and said "Oh, we are definitely going to leave you with a mess to clean up!" As soon as M was dressed we went out to the dance floor and M told me "This is definitely not the first time those two have worked together, they are a team and have done this before. I think they will be leaving you a lot to clean up when they finish later!"

We went to the dance floor for the event that M wanted to be there for, and after that she did some more socializing. Both of the guys she was fucking stayed also. When M decided it was time to get those two back into a room, there were none to be had, every room was in use! It stayed that way for well over two hours, and the two guys must have left or hooked up with someone else, because we couldn't find them when we finally got access to a room. Not one to let something go to waste, M snagged a couple just outside the room, that we had chatted with earlier in the evening, and we went in and closed the door. M and the husband made out and fucked while I was allowed to do oral on the other wife. She even sucked my little dick, but as is often the case for me when we're there, I couldn't get hard. After we finished, M told me "Feel my dress!" She was wearing a little black dress with nothing underneath, which she not bothered to take off, and it was soaked. M said "He made me squirt like I have never squirted before, he started fingering me and within a minute or so he had me squirting!" M has only learned to squirt within the last few years, and I have never been able to make her do it. This guy is probably the third one to make her do it, and it was amazing according to her.

After we finished with this couple, it was around 4:30 and M said she was done for the night. We left and on the way out she told me "I hope those two black guys are here again sometime, I am disappointed that they didn't get to finish what they started, and I really want to make you clean their mess in front of them!" My dick didn't get hard when the wife sucked on it earlier, but it did when M said that!

The next morning I awakened with an erection and started humping M's leg. I asked if I could lick her pussy and she said "No, I'm sore as hell from those two guys last night, my clit is even sore!" I then asked if I could masturbate myself, something she almost never allows me to do, and she said "Go ahead, but sit on me so I can watch." I stroked myself with my thumb and forefinger and when I was close I asked her if I could cum. She looked at me and just said "Cum!" and I started squirting all over her belly. When I finished, I licked her clean and she then said "Go get me some coffee!" I dutifully went and made coffee for her.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:06 pm

desertsub wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:07 am
The next morning I awakened with an erection and started humping M's leg. I asked if I could lick her pussy and she said "No, I'm sore as hell from those two guys last night, my clit is even sore!" I then asked if I could masturbate myself, something she almost never allows me to do, and she said "Go ahead, but sit on me so I can watch." I stroked myself with my thumb and forefinger and when I was close I asked her if I could cum. She looked at me and just said "Cum!" and I started squirting all over her belly. When I finished, I licked her clean and she then said "Go get me some coffee!" I dutifully went and made coffee for her.
Everything anyone ever wanted to know about FLR contained in one paragraph! Well done.

Suedostbaier
Virgin

Unread post by Suedostbaier » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:59 am

please fill us in about what happened - i stand and sit with a stiffy all the time...
pls contact me if you want to share experiences with me

Suedostbaier
Virgin

Unread post by Suedostbaier » Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:00 am

please fill us in about what happened - i stand and sit with a stiffy all the time...
pls contact me if you want to share experiences with me

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:15 am

Always great to read you desertsub!

Any plans to meet back up with Anthony??

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:50 am

avid fan wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:15 am
Always great to read you desertsub!

Any plans to meet back up with Anthony??
Absolutely! M says she loves the way he dominates me and wants to experience more of it. I like it too, but it seems M has opened up to a whole new level of cuckolding me and loves it.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:52 am

Suedostbaier wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:00 am
I'm not sure what you're wanting, I've posted pretty much everything that has taken place. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask!

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:52 am

Love reading your thread, the way your Mrs really grew into domming with humiliation was beyond exciting. thanks a lot for sharing desertsub

Noticed the dice 'game' for amount of orgasms a year she introduced in 2017 and thought of something similar involving a pack of cards I once read - 'Take your medicine, honey' (fiction)....I'll include the link but the mods might want to remove it as it's on another website...(long story) tbh it's on several other websites.

I've taken out the link but it's as below with /https:// and www. preceding and no blank before .net

blacktowhite .net/threads/take-your-medicine-honey.162968

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:41 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:52 am

Noticed the dice 'game' for amount of orgasms a year she introduced in 2017 and thought of something similar involving a pack of cards I once read - 'Take your medicine, honey' (fiction)....I'll include the link but the mods might want to remove it as it's on another website...(long story) tbh it's on several other websites.

I will definitely check that out! :up:

Thanks for the response!

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:32 am

desertsub wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:41 am
Chrislydi wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:52 am

I will definitely check that out! :up:

Thanks for the response!
Just reread that story I referenced - it's so HOT - I reckon you'll absolutely love it - So similar to this thread - the 'cruel' teasing humiliation from his wife dom, and she really grows into and fully embraces the humiliation and denial aspect too (it's were the card game comes in), a complete change from the former vanilla loving wife - just seems to absolutely mirror your own journey..Glad I reread it after all these years!

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:10 pm

Chrislydi wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:32 am

Just reread that story I referenced - it's so HOT - I reckon you'll absolutely love it - So similar to this thread - the 'cruel' teasing humiliation from his wife dom, and she really grows into and fully embraces the humiliation and denial aspect too (it's were the card game comes in), a complete change from the former vanilla loving wife - just seems to absolutely mirror your own journey..Glad I reread it after all these years!
Damn, there's a lot of parallels to my story in that story. The card game was great. It was getting really good and then stopped though, kind of disappointing. :(

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:44 pm

desertsub wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:10 pm
Chrislydi wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:32 am

Damn, there's a lot of parallels to my story in that story. The card game was great. It was getting really good and then stopped though, kind of disappointing. :(
Spoiler alert******

It's great on page two of the story were it's sort of inversed or reversed (not sure of right word), this time he gets to pick a card only when Jason has sex with his wife and only then himself gets to have sex when he gets a pair, subsequently picking a second card which determines his number of orgasms before the game starts again. The cruel twister being if he picks a 'coloured' card, so jack, queen king (or ace) then the game restarts without anything for him. He goes weeks and even months while Jason has his wife up to 20:times. While the game is on and Jason is having a wild time he himself has to keep taking the impotency tablets everyday, supervised by his evil wife of course. Cruel but he loves it really 😂😂

viewtopic.php?t=65641

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:55 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:44 pm

Spoiler alert******

It's great on page two of the story were it's sort of inversed or reversed (not sure of right word), this time he gets to pick a card only when Jason has sex with his wife and only then himself gets to have sex when he gets a pair, subsequently picking a second card which determines his number of orgasms before the game starts again. The cruel twister being if he picks a 'coloured' card, so jack, queen king (or ace) then the game restarts without anything for him. He goes weeks and even months while Jason has his wife up to 20:times. While the game is on and Jason is having a wild time he himself has to keep taking the impotency tablets everyday, supervised by his evil wife of course. Cruel but he loves it really 😂😂
No spoiler there, I read the whole story over the last couple of days. :D

The story stops just when it really starts to get interesting (in a submissive cuckold sort of way) and that was a kind of a let down.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:03 am

desertsub wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:55 am

No spoiler there, I read the whole story over the last couple of days. :D

The story stops just when it really starts to get interesting (in a submissive cuckold sort of way) and that was a kind of a let down.
I think it was originally unfinished and frustratingly left that way. I'm not sure who the original author was as it's been copied across websites ad infinitum and almost impossible to trace back. I first came across it well before it was posted to that website i referenced.

Anyway it's fiction and still fails to match up to your real life reminiscences (and continuing updates,👍).

Long may you and your wife continue to enjoy this LS - I love reading about her dominance it's such a turn on for this reader too. I really enjoy your write-ups too,. I think you achieve just the right balance between descriptions of the 'sex, the 'cruel' teasing and the emotional feelings associated with it - nice job, I'm sure you could get them published if you wanted to.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:02 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:03 am
I'm sure you could get them published if you wanted to.
:lol: Funny you should say that, at my wife's urging, I am actually working on a book that is based loosely on my life as her submissive cuckold and the events leading up to it. It's a work of fiction, but incorporates a good deal of my life experiences. Once it's finished my wife will read it and if she gives me permission, I will probably publish it as an ebook.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:11 am

The couple that we've gone to the swingers club with the last couple of times, Bud & Carol, decided to try putting on a house party and we attended last Saturday evening. It turned out pretty good for their first on, with 6 couples attending. M got thoroughly fucked by several of the guys, and at one point she ended up on the kitchen countertop with Bud doing oral on her. She was complaining this morning of her back and shoulders being a bit sore for all the fucking and 'gymnastics'! :lol:

Once everyone was naked and playing, one of the ladies commented about my cuckold tattoo, and M then explained to everyone what it represented and how she cuckolds me. By the time she was done, there was no doubt by anyone there that I was a cuckold and submissive to her. She also made sure I cleaned her every time one of the other guys came inside her. She had given me permission to play, and had even given me a blue pill. As usual, I wasn't allowed to cum inside anyone, but she even let me do that later in the evening!

Just after the explanation of my tattoo, which happened in the livingroom, Carol dragged me off to the bedroom and had me fuck her on their bed. That got the ball rolling, and at one point there were 6 people on the bed. I was sitting in a desk chair watching the show, and the Carol had a set of sounds on the desk there. My wife noticed them and decided to do a demonstration. She took out a sound that was fairly thick but she knew I could tolerate and went to the bathroom and thoroughly cleaned it. She came back in the bedroom and with me sitting in the office chair, she showed everyone how she used sounds on me, inserting it in my penis and working it in and out for everyone to see. Several of them had questions, which either she or I answered, and she told them that she could actually make me cum just by fucking my penis with the sound, and how she enjoyed the power she experienced by her penetrating me. She volunteered to use the sounds on anyone else that wanted to try it, but there were no takers.

A bit later we were on the bed with another couple that we had just met that evening they were about our age, and I got to fuck the wife while the husband fucked M. I had to stop and pull out a couple of times to keep from cumming, and M finally said "He can cum inside you but he has to clean it up when he's done!" The wife said "Oh, I LIKE that!" and she pulled me tight to her with her legs and told me "Let it go, I want to see you clean me!' and that was all it took and I ejaculated. I hadn't cum inside a pussy in several months, and I came a lot! After I went soft and slipped out, I was trying to stay inside her for as long as possible, I went down and started cleaning up her pussy. She eventually had a shuddering orgasm from it, and afterwards her husband told me "Other than me, you're the only guy I have ever seen make her orgasm from oral!"

Before leaving, we exchanged cell numbers with them as we all really want to get together again. My wife made it clear that I may or may not be allowed to play and at times I might even be locked in chastity. The other wife (who is bi) said she was okay with that, telling M "he has a great tongue!" Sunday evening they texted us, sending us a couple of very erotic nude pics of themselves, and said they were looking forward to getting with us again very soon!

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:28 am

We have an early flight on Friday morning for a weekend trip to see some relatives, and since we live about an hour and a half from the airport M suggested we get a hotel room by the airport Thursday evening. Last night, she texted Jonathan, the black guy she recently met, and invited him to meet us at the hotel Thursday evening. She said she wants some more of his big cock, and this is the perfect opportunity to get it! He, of course, was all for it and said he will definitely see us Thursday. When they met the first time it was at the swingers club and I didn't get to really know him The environment there is noisy and I have a difficult time following conversations in that environment. At the hotel room I will get to know him a little better, and get to watch him and M have sex without other people around. M doesn't make me suck cock at the club, so she doesn't know if Jonathan is okay with that but she said she is going to find out Thursday evening if he is!

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:33 am

Sounds like you had a really good time. I’m happy to hear that, congrats. I mean the party you’ve already attended.

Are you as eager to be cuckolded as the guy in the story Chrislydi referenced? Ignore me if you think I’m to nosy, something I hope I’m not.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:42 am

Polleny wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:33 am
Sounds like you had a really good time. I’m happy to hear that, congrats. I mean the party you’ve already attended.

Are you as eager to be cuckolded as the guy in the story Chrislydi referenced? Ignore me if you think I’m to nosy, something I hope I’m not.
I am always eager to be cuckolded, and if you reed my whole story, you'll find that I have been cuckolded many times like the guy in that story! The parallels to my story are why Chrislydi posted the link.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:28 am

Jonathan's meeting with us at the airport hotel was a bust! We had originally agreed to meet up at 7:00 PM, because we were flying out very early and had to get up at 4:00 AM. Jonathan is a sports referee and apparently he had a game to ref, which turned into two games. It was almost 10:00 PM by the time he finished and he still needed to shower when he got to our room. After that, it would have been well over an hour of them fucking. My wife didn't want to feel sleep deprived when we got to our destination the next day, so she called it off and told him we will get together at another time.

Two days after we got back, we put her sister, who has been living with us, on a plan to go see family and she will be gone for at least a month so we have the house to ourselves again. My wife has already taken advantage of it. She had me kneeling naked in front of the door when she got home from work. When she came in, she had me get up and follow her to the bedroom and then undress her, and then had me put her strap on on her. She then proceeded to fuck the daylights out of me, going until her legs were too wobbly to continue.

I have missed that, and apparently she has too! After she finished, she told me "You can expect a lot more of that before my sister gets back!" My response was "I hope so!" :D

I am hoping that she might invite Jonathan over to our house while circumstances permit. She has only done that with two other guys, who she really liked and trusted. She really likes Jonathan, and he seems like the type of guy she would invite over. He has offered to drive to our town before so if she decides to invite him I'm sure he will accept.