My return to chastity (true story)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Re: My return to chastity (true story)

Unread post by Open2it » Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:23 am

Now that your SIL is out of the house are you back in your Jailbird? It sounds like you both needed that extended pegging session.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:39 am

Open2it wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:23 am
Now that your SIL is out of the house are you back in your Jailbird? It sounds like you both needed that extended pegging session.
No, M hasn't shown any inclination to lock me back up, and her sis being here wouldn't affect that anyway, if she wants me locked she will lock me no matter who's around. I've been locked while other family was staying with us many times. M still makes me wear nighties to bed, even with her sister here. Her sister knows that once our bedrooom door is closed, she has to knock to come in.

She is self conscious about pegging me when her sister is here though, because it can get pretty vocal on both our parts. The other thing is she doesn't whip me when her sister is here. I've told her that she should just tell her sister that she needs to give me corrective whippings from time to time and just do it, but she isn't sure about doing that, she feels that her sister can have a motor mouth at times. :lol:

submissivehusband
OHW Addict

Unread post by submissivehusband » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:44 am

would love to see some of he whippings marks on your ass

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:23 am

I temporarily left off reading this thread in late February and have just restarted again and am finding it just as entertaining and enjoyable as ever.

I've posted before about how I admire your lovely wife, and the way she shows her caring and loving side for you is exquisite, although you could just as easily use a million other adjectives too.

Great thread desertsub, appreciate it and especially your wife's 'activities'

Chris.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:40 pm

desertsub wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:39 am
The other thing is she doesn't whip me when her sister is here. I've told her that she should just tell her sister that she needs to give me corrective whippings from time to time and just do it, but she isn't sure about doing that, she feels that her sister can have a motor mouth at times. :lol:
Well, it seems M's sister is more observent than M thought, and she definitely has a motor mouth! The sister is in Florida right now visiting family and she has been at my stepdaughter's. Seems she told my stepdaughter "Your mom bullies your dad!" :o My stepdaughter, who knows we have a femdom relationship, called her mother and told her what her aunt had said. She was laughing about it when she told M! :oops:

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:31 am

Desert,

It seems that since the SIL already has picked up some details, make it like fishing, just give her a little more line, I like the idea of "corrective whippings" and learn to peg quietly

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:23 am

She is still in Florida with her kids. My wife is hoping she will decide to stay there. In the meantime, I'm now getting pegged about once a week, and I have had orgasms 3 times from pegging. They were very intense orgasms, but they just kind of knock the 'edge' off, they don't give me that drop that I normally experience from a good orgasms. It's kind of like a ruined orgasm. My wife loves it and told me a couple of days ago that I was not going to be able to hump her leg to cum anymore, the only way I get to cum now is from pegging!

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:11 am

desertsub wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:23 am
She is still in Florida with her kids. My wife is hoping she will decide to stay there. In the meantime, I'm now getting pegged about once a week, and I have had orgasms 3 times from pegging. They were very intense orgasms, but they just kind of knock the 'edge' off, they don't give me that drop that I normally experience from a good orgasms. It's kind of like a ruined orgasm. My wife loves it and told me a couple of days ago that I was not going to be able to hump her leg to cum anymore, the only way I get to cum now is from pegging!
Are you kept caged for the pegging sessions? It seems like a fair trade off, no mess for her to contend with and she gets some pleasure from it as well. Of course she could be training you to prefer catching rather than pitching. :whip:

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:53 am

Open2it wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:11 am

Are you kept caged for the pegging sessions? It seems like a fair trade off, no mess for her to contend with and she gets some pleasure from it as well. Of course she could be training you to prefer catching rather than pitching. :whip:
No, she hasn't really kept me locked since Covid started, except for Locktober, she ALWAYS locks me for Locktober! As for the messes, I always clean up after myself, she has made me do that for years now. There is no doubt in my mind that she's training me to catch rather than pitch, her cock is inside me a LOT more than my little dick is inside her! :shock:

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:03 pm

desertsub wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:53 am
Open2it wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:11 am

No, she hasn't really kept me locked since Covid started, except for Locktober, she ALWAYS locks me for Locktober! As for the messes, I always clean up after myself, she has made me do that for years now. There is no doubt in my mind that she's training me to catch rather than pitch, her cock is inside me a LOT more than my little dick is inside her! :shock:
HOT, really HOT!!!

Any challenge in sizes up? ;)

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:16 pm

OOAA wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:03 pm
desertsub wrote:

HOT, really HOT!!!

She had been using an 8" dildo on me that was somewhat thin but recently had me get her another 8" one that is thicker. There is definitely a difference! She thought I was getiing an even bigger one but she said that was no problem. As soon as I'm used to the thicker one SHE will pick the next bigger size. :shock:

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:57 am

Desert,
Do you plan on have her fist you some day?

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:06 pm

desertsub wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:16 pm
OOAA wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:03 pm
desertsub wrote:

HOT, really HOT!!!

She had been using an 8" dildo on me that was somewhat thin but recently had me get her another 8" one that is thicker. There is definitely a difference! She thought I was getiing an even bigger one but she said that was no problem. As soon as I'm used to the thicker one SHE will pick the next bigger size. :shock:
She has a plan then... 😈

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon May 02, 2022 6:01 am

6inches wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:57 am
Desert,
I don't plan on anything. She didn't even know about fisting until recently. We met with a guy who was into that and he had her fist him. She said it was interesting, but not something she was really into. She has changed her perspective on things in the past though. For my wife, it is more the dominance thing, sort of a role reversal thing where she is the one doing the fucking and I'm the one taking her 'cock'.

submissivehusband
OHW Addict

Unread post by submissivehusband » Mon May 02, 2022 9:37 am

would love to see the cock she uses to peg you!

bernhard-bln
Virgin

Unread post by bernhard-bln » Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:38 am

desertsub wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 6:01 am
6inches wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:57 am
Desert,
I don't plan on anything. She didn't even know about fisting until recently. We met with a guy who was into that and he had her fist him. She said it was interesting, but not something she was really into. She has changed her perspective on things in the past though. For my wife, it is more the dominance thing, sort of a role reversal thing where she is the one doing the fucking and I'm the one taking her 'cock'.
Could you say something about her self-confidence? In what job with what responsibility does she work?

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:30 am

bernhard-bln wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:38 am

Could you say something about her self-confidence? In what job with what responsibility does she work?
As far as her self confidence goes, she is a Latina and is by nature very dominant. Her first husband was very abusive with her and made her suppress that side of herself. When I met her, she had been divorced for a couple of years and had been experiencing a lot of sex with a lot of different guys. When we moved in together she already knew that I was a willing cuckold to my first wife and would not keep her from having sex with whoever she wanted. She also knew that even though I was an Alpha in my job and in public life, I was very submissive in private. In the two years we lived together she explored her dominant side with me and even cuckolded me with another guy for two months. By the time we married, she knew that she would be the one in charge in our marriage, and she would be able to do pretty much whatever she wanted. She tells me quite often that because of me she was able to become the truly dominant woman that she is.

As for her job, as per her wishes I won't put much out there about that. I will say that she is an RN and has a lot of other people working under her. She loves being an administrator and the challenges that come with that.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:39 am

I have a bit of an update to post about. As I said previously, my wife has discovered that she really likes going to house parties. I found a party posted on SLS that sounded interesting and with her permission I added us to the list of attendees. We were a late addition and the venue was limited and we ended up not being confirmed to go. I noticed a single guy in the list that had also not been confirmed and his profile was very interesting, saying that he was very experienced in cuckolding and liked to take charge. I showed my wife his profile and suggested that we might meet him the night of the house party, since we were both not on the list to attend. She liked his profile and said that sounded good to her. I contacted him and he was all for it, so I booked a room at a hotel that we have used before because it has a nice bar to meet in.

He had requested that my wife wear a nice tight dress with nothing underneath when we met, and she didn't disappoint him. We met B at the bar at about 8:00 and sat at a small table off to one side. We ordered drinks and right after they came he told M "you look awesome in that dress! Did you do like I said?", referring to no underwear. M said "Yes, see for yourself!" She spread her legs and I could tell from my side of the table that he was reaching between her legs. Within a few seconds I could tell that he had his fingers inside her pussy, she started squirming and softly moaning. He looked at me and said "Her pussy is wet as hell! Do you like seeing me finger fuck your wife right in front of you in the bar?" "Yes sir" I responded and when he heard that he knew he was the one in charge. He then said "Good, because you're going to watch me do a lot more to her in the room. We need to finish our drinks and go to the room!" M agreed and we quickly finished them and went to then room, B and M walking together with me following.

As soon as we were in the room B ordered me to strip and kneel down, and when I was naked he commented on how hard my dick was. M had left me unlocked and had given me a blue pill earlier, telling me "I want to see your little dick all hard and frustrated while I'm getting fucked tonight!" B said "You're really excited to watch your wife get fucked aren't you?" and I responded "Yes sir, I am." He then grabbed the bottom of M's dress and in one movement pulled it up and over her head, leaving her totally naked in front of us. M is only 5' tall and like me, B is about 6' 2" and he towered mover her. He then smacked her on the ass and she immediately told him "Don't do that! I don't like that or having my hair pulled. My ex-husband did that shit and I hated it!" B said he understood and my wife then pulled him down and kissed him passionately. He fondled her tits some, and then started undressing and M helped him.

When he was naked two things stood out, he was small and he was unshaven. M is okay with a small dick from time to time (you never know what you're getting the first time) but she really likes her men shaved down below. He kissed her again and then told her "I think your husband needs to suck my dick and get me hard for you" and M said "Yes, he does!" She then looked at me and said "Get to it!" I did as I was told and got him hard. He was about the same size as me when he was hard. He then had M get on the bed on her hands and knees and he started fucking her from behind. He fucked her hard and fast and it didn't take long for her to have an orgasm. She then told B "I think you should fuck my husband too!' and he ordered me up on the bed. I got up on the bed and M started lubing my ass, pushing her fingers inside me to open me up. B then got behind me and entered me and M got on the bed and scooted up under my face, telling me "Lick my pussy while he fucks you." B started pounding me just as he had done with M a few minutes earlier. I licked M's pussy and she came pretty quickly. B then pulled out of me and pulled the condom off that M had put on him (she hates condoms but says anyone who fucks me has to wear one) and had me suck his dick again. At the same time, he fingered M's pussy, working her G spot until she had another orgasm. Guys who know what they are doing can make her squirt doing that, something I've never been able to do. Apparently he couldn't either, but she did have a good orgasm. He then got on the bed and mounted her missionary and started fucking her again. He again went hard and fast and fucked her for quite a while. At one time he asked her "How is that for stamina?" He continued fucking her for a while, and she had a couple of orgasms but they weren't very intense.

He finally said "I'm ready to cum, where do you want it?" I know M very well, and I knew what her response would be. She didn't disappoint, telling him "I want you to cum in my husband's mouth!" B then said "How about I cum in both of your mouths?" M and I both started licking his dick, and when he started to cum M shoved the head of his dick in my mouth and stroked it, making sure I took it all.

After that he laid next to M, fondling and sucking her breasts as he told me how much he enjoyed fucking her and making me watch. My dick was still hard, and he eventually said "Well I should get dressed and go so you can get that hard on taken care of." M quickly told him "He won't be putting that dick inside of me at all tonight, but I might let him play with himself." B kind of laughed and said "That doesn't surprise me at all. Looks like I'm the only one getting your wife's pussy tonight!" He got dressed and before leaving he said he loved fucking M in front of me and would definitely like to get together and do it again.

After he left, M said "I don't think we'll be getting with him again, he didn't really do it for me. He has a small dick, but he does know how to use it, I orgasmed several times while he fucked me. I really like his attitude and how he dominated you too, but he doesn't shave his dick, and he has bad breath, which I can NOT stand! The bad breath is a definite deal breaker!"

M then had me sit on her legs and told me to stroke my little dick for her. As I was doing so, she asked "Did you enjoy seeing someone with a dick as small as yours get to fuck your wife, knowing that you don't get that privilege? Seeing him fuck me hard and make me cum, something you can't do? Even though he was about your size, I really enjoyed how he fucked me!" I started to moan and M said "Go ahead and cum, show me how much it turned you on seeing your wife get fucked by another guy with a small dick fuck me and make me cum several times because you know you can't do that!" That was all it took, I started cumming, squirting all over M's belly, which she made me clean up afterwards.

Afterwards, we talked about the evening again, and M said she really didn't want to see B again, he just didn't do it for her. She said the best part was his attitude towards me, she loved how he dominated me and that he fucked me for a bit. She then said "He was very good at putting you in your place, a lot like Anthony does. I think we need to see Anthony again, he fucks me really good and I love how he makes you suck his dick. I think I want to see if I can get him to fuck you, he said last time he would like to." It seems we will be seeing Anthony again soon.

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:52 am

Great story desert, maybe she should get together with him just to have him fuck you, and watch you suck his dick?

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:25 am

very hot. love how he dominated you

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:37 am

6inches wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:52 am
Great story desert, maybe she should get together with him just to have him fuck you, and watch you suck his dick?

Anthony or B? She doesn't want to get with B at all, but she is definitely going to see Anthony again. He fucks her really good (the last time he went for three orgasms) and she loves how dominant he is with me.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:39 am

eater wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:25 am
very hot. love how he dominated you
Thanks! We did too, but his hygiene left a lot to be desired. M definitely doesn't want to see him again.

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:52 am

i was thinking either, but one is better than none.

"In the two years we lived together she explored her dominant side with me and even cuckolded me with another guy for two months" So does this mean she had both of you as her cuck slaves?

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:49 am

6inches wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:52 am

"In the two years we lived together she explored her dominant side with me and even cuckolded me with another guy for two months" So does this mean she had both of you as her cuck slaves?
No, she fucked the other guy without telling me and I caught her. I moved out for two months and she continued fucking him. After she got tired of him she wanted me back and I immediately moved back in with her and then admitted that I masturbated every night we were apart, thinking of her fucking him. I'm the only "cuck slave" she has ever had.

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:59 pm

Hot stuff desertsub, I love the way she gets you involved and let's uou know she is the boss. Always great to see an update from you guys.

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371