Marian and Jay

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Re: Marian and Jay

Unread post by Chrislydi » Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:26 am

I don't know but I hardly get the impression Marion being with Jay is doing wonders for your sex life. I think perhaps two things, it's an out of this world long held fantasy come true extravaganza, something you've always wanted and are both enjoying and living to the full, so from that perspective it's certainly enhancing your enjoyment and working, but the original intention of helping with your own intimacy has not had any lasting effect. It's now been reduced to what are in effect only pity fucks or maybe you can term them differently, but even considering the performance issues factor, they really aren't any improvement whatsoever, but rather precisely the opposite. It's a great mindfuck and the time of your life, something you might do again but the journey was always headed one way.

To sum up one relationship is developing and blossoming beyond all reasonable expectations but at the expense of your own, which granted you are both mutually enjoying, even if you are only hearing details afterwards. Perhaps more important is the emotional bond between them which now may start eclipsing your own. I'm not saying you're being replaced but the one relationship that's strengthening is doing so at the expense of your more established one. Even Marion said she was not sure whether this step would be good for your relationship, Your rationalisation of what was happening gave you the justification to give the green light.

However when you even reluctantly acquiesced, a major no turning back point was reached, you were well on the way to being replaced.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:09 pm

In the end, it may be addiction to the incredible sexual highs that come with all this. These are sustained if the orgasm is continuously postponed. That's possible if I stimulate myself, but very hard if I can't control the stimulus. Just the heat of a cum-filled pussy, a single movement whereby she repositions here hip for example or the touch on her hand could trigger a spontaneous release. So better avoid that. The tension may drop to a lower level after a while, but it is easily revived by the smell of one of Marian's panties or the sound of her sigh in the bedroom. I suspect that most cuckolds are addicted to sexual suspense this way.

It was quite surely for this reason that I preferred Jay to fuck Marian, "for me". He was better at it anyway and she liked it, even more so because she had openly fallen in love with Jay, again, after a dip of a few weeks when it didn't happen as often as before. Now, this month, things picked up again.

After her first full night in the spare bedroom, I apologised for having been unable to restrain myself. I explained that it was just so damn hard to not do it if she's in bed with me, with a cum-filled pussy. At the same time, I felt that her sleeping over with him wasn't part of the deal. That she would have sex with him, yes, agreed even if that meant just with him some of the time, but she should really sleep with me. But when she did, I just had to have her!

"Can't you make yourself come?" she suggested.
"I did, I did. And still."
"Perhaps then I should spend another weekend in Nijmegen with Jay" Marian proposed.

And that she did. It was another milestone passed because this was the first time that I would see her prefer before leaving and I dropped her off at the station, waving her off. Crazy, isn''t it? Crazy, plain stupid too (I get it) but so hot.

Once back home, I my stomach was filled with a sense of emptiness and excitement. The last time that I had come was the Wednesday night when she was with Jay, it was now Saturday, no wonder that my underpants had a wet spot in them. We had agreed not to have sex until she would come back home.

"So long as I still look forward to coming home to you, we're good" Marian had said. And, yes, she still did.

She came home with a written account of her amazing outing and an amazing pair of panties. She made him cum three times and she had come twice herself. There was no way that I could match that, but I got on my knees in front of the sofa and began to lick her battered pussy.

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:44 pm

God, it felt so goddamn good to feel my penis floating in Jay's warm cum inside Marian's pussy. It's nothing like regular penetration. It's much warmer, smoother (indeed: silky) and she felt much more open (stretched, by his larger penis but also because of her aroused vagina had fully opened up for Jay. There's much less friction when you slide in and out. It's all wet and smooth, and it's not uncommon to hear soggy sounds. Like I described before, she could be so open and wet that my foreskin wouldn't even slide back. That diminishes friction even further, so you're stuck with an entirely different feel. Heavenly, no less, but different (only different? No goddamn endlessly better!).

I would sometimes feel the back flow that was Jay's cum roll down my balls as Marian sat on top of me. It would otherwise run down her buttcrack when I lay on top of her body. Her warm body, often still surrounded by the odour of sex with another man. I could definitely smell Jay around her, an unmistakable musky kind of smell, mixed with her smell.

The very idea that she, whom I loved so much, had another man's cum inside her was also mind-boggling. He had enjoyed her all the way, his penis had been inside her and he had worked himself up to the point of no return and, likely with her encouragement, his orgasm inevitably camee with the release of his cum, his spunk, his semen, his seed.., wad after wad flowed inside her, around the mouth her uterus and still more deeper inside. It was usually a lot, judging on the amount she would receive in her mouth when she blew him to orgasm (vaginal back flow isn't the full load).

Rest assured that she, my girlfriend, wanted his cum inside her. For her, it was the most intimate physical thing that she could give him. She liked to feeling and the idea of having him inside her for another while. She happily showed me her, knowing how much it turned me on to see how naughty she had been, again.

She had come back to me to allowed me to let reclaim her every time, but would it be acceptable too, if she asked if we could please skip this time? That, with the inevitable consequence that she would only have Jay's cum inside her.

What do you think, is that a reasonable thing for Marian to ask or expect?

We're not talking about permanent denial here, but just that little extra freedom for her to choose. Even then, what about me?

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:50 pm

I feel the excitement of the ride, it's an unstoppable momentum, an addiction to the thrill and a journey into loss that's eroticised and has an edge, it's a magnetic pull you can't resist and don't want to resist, you need more not less, the ever increasing attraction for the inevitable and their love now developing into a lifelong commitment you can do nothing but enjoy and want too.

I should have answered the question whether or not it's a reasonable thing to ask, but perhaps the real question is do circumstances and feelings influence whether it should be asked? I suppose the answer must depend on Marion's own commitment to her relationship with you. If she asks the question it's a sign that her heart has effectively already gone elsewhere, and that she now recognises that shift in her affections, a nod to just how weak that once super strong bond with yourself has now become in relative terms. It's not a straightforward yes she should ask or no she shouldn't but a far more nuanced balance. What asking would show though is where her heart is and what her mind wants, and that seems now to be of little doubt, she's moving on from you to Jay.

Tbh whichever answer you give, for her to stay in his bed or come back, its far too late if she even asks the question, you then know you've lost her, it's a matter of when not if. Your answer probably determines just how caught up in this unstoppable ride you are, answer with your little head or your big head? I know every lustful thought and impulse says YES, live for the now and lose her forever, a thought which in itself has now become highly eroticised, don't let your big head or any rational thought interfere.

Chris
Last edited by Chrislydi on Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:05 pm, edited 10 times in total.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:03 pm

Ijustloveher wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:44 pm
God, it felt so goddamn good to feel my penis floating in Jay's warm cum inside Marian's pussy. It's nothing like regular penetration. It's much warmer, smoother (indeed: silky) and she felt much more open (stretched, by his larger penis but also because of her aroused vagina had fully opened up for Jay. There's much less friction when you slide in and out. It's all wet and smooth, and it's not uncommon to hear soggy sounds. Like I described before, she could be so open and wet that my foreskin wouldn't even slide back. That diminishes friction even further, so you're stuck with an entirely different feel. Heavenly, no less, but different (only different? No goddamn endlessly better!).

I would sometimes feel the back flow that was Jay's cum roll down my balls as Marian sat on top of me. It would otherwise run down her buttcrack when I lay on top of her body. Her warm body, often still surrounded by the odour of sex with another man. I could definitely smell Jay around her, an unmistakable musky kind of smell, mixed with her smell.

The very idea that she, whom I loved so much, had another man's cum inside her was also mind-boggling. He had enjoyed her all the way, his penis had been inside her and he had worked himself up to the point of no return and, likely with her encouragement, his orgasm inevitably camee with the release of his cum, his spunk, his semen, his seed.., wad after wad flowed inside her, around the mouth her uterus and still more deeper inside. It was usually a lot, judging on the amount she would receive in her mouth when she blew him to orgasm (vaginal back flow isn't the full load).

Rest assured that she, my girlfriend, wanted his cum inside her. For her, it was the most intimate physical thing that she could give him. She liked to feeling and the idea of having him inside her for another while. She happily showed me her, knowing how much it turned me on to see how naughty she had been, again.

She had come back to me to allowed me to let reclaim her every time, but would it be acceptable too, if she asked if we could please skip this time? That, with the inevitable consequence that she would only have Jay's cum inside her.

What do you think, is that a reasonable thing for Marian to ask or expect?

We're not talking about permanent denial here, but just that little extra freedom for her to choose. Even then, what about me?
Thanks for these last chapter!! They are AMAZING!!! 🔥🔥🔥

Answering your question... I think of course yes!!!, it would be something Marian would have in her head and would thrill her to be open and share it with you..., to get even more connected with Jay and deny you a bit more, with the consequent combination of high and down, pure fire excitement and lust anger and sadness of being relegated to your second place again... 😈😈😈

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:50 pm

Thanks Oscar, so now I would have to forego those delicious, heavenly sloppy seconds? I had gone so far to get those, and now I would not be able to claim them? It didn't make sense. It doesn't make sense. Of course, if this was what she wanted... But she still enjoyed coming back to me afterwards and she would still let me reclaim her.

I tried, I really did.

The following happened three weeks after Marian’s first full night in the spare bedroom.
A colleague of mine had visited me at home, it was a night when Jay would stay overnight. My colleague didn’t pay notice to Jay’s presence and at around 11pm, I walked her back to the railway station.

When I came back home, the living room was empty and silent. Marian and Jay were already upstairs. I presumed that Marian was sleeping with Jay tonight. She had told me that she’d like that more often.

But, to my pleasant surprise, she appeared in the staircase, naked from her waist down. She took small steps to come down, I noticed it but didn’t think much of it. We closed up downstairs and went back up together, and landed in our bed.

Now I would understand why she was walking funny just now. She told me that she just had sex with Jay, right after I left to walk my colleague to the station. She had his cum inside and tried to avoid it from running down her thighs. Yes, it was nice but she was so tired now. Did I mind if we just went to sleep?

Of course, of course. I was tired too, and we could also skip this one time. It didn’t have to happen every time. Ok. I kissed her in her neck, and told her “good night my love”, like I did every night.

My head started to spin as I was about to fall asleep when suddenly I felt something tickling my balls. And my thigh. Wth? Oh my god, that was back flow, it was Jay’s cum!!

Within a second, I was inside her and humped, humped, humped… and ahhh, relief!!

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:37 pm

You are sharing very hot moments, my friend!!!

Seems Marian is always more and more excited with the situation and her two side relationship with Jay and you... Would be following hotter and hotter events...? 😈😈

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:18 pm

I knew that it was wrong what I had done. I had lost control, entirely. Again. I should just have turned on my back and masturbated, instead of reclaiming her like that. Marian didn’t seem to mind, but I agree that what I did had nothing to do with pleasing her sexually.

That, I would end up doing in Jay’s presence not much later.

We ended up in our bed, Marian, Jay and me, oh, already the following night!

As usual, Marian had sex with Jay and it was pretty hot. At some point, she was so wet during PIV with Jay that I clearly heard wet, sloppy sounds. I asked for my turn as well.

“In a bit” Jay said while he kept on working on Marian a while more, and then pulled out. She actually made some noise with me too. She seemed to like it, but then - somewhat out of the blue - she turned to Jay:

“Why don’t you lick me Jay?”

I would love to see that, although it also meant that I would already have to vacate her pussy. I did so, to make space for Jay. I wondered why she hadn’t asked him to do it earlier, before my dick had somewhat dirtied her pussy. Well, at least I hadn’t come in her.

I moved aside and Jay took my position between Marian’s thighs but he had no intention to lick her! He pushed his hard on back into my girlfriend’s pussy and recommenced to fuck her, harder and deeper than he had just now.

He smacked her around some more and Marian ended up sitting on his lap, in reverse, facing me. She leaned back so that she lay backwards on Jay.

Now, about that licking…

I moved forward and dove in. Everything smelled of sex down there… Guys, this is by far the superior position to lick a women whilst she is being fucked. Far more comfortable than 69. But much depends on his pace.

“Jay, can you slow down?” I asked. “I want to make Marian come”.

I wanted to make her come with his dick inside her. That would be a first time ever. Marian knew and she let go, kissed with Jay while I licked her clit as gently and as nicely as I knew to do. It seemed to work, then Jay’s dick flopped out. I took him in my mouth for a few seconds and guided him back. He fucked her some more, and Marian loved it. As they bobbed up and down, my tongue licked along their crotch, but was it enough to make her cum?

Jay came first. I saw his load shoot through his shaft with several pulses. It was all over in ten seconds. Now I could get to work. I licked and licked until a flow of cum ran down their crotch.

“Oeh, I’m flowing” Marian warned.
“So then just let it flow” Jay said.

I did my best to lick it off but I had to focus on her clit, and with some cum in my mouth I licked and slurped and then I got Marian where I wanted her…. Her skin tightened around her body, especially her breasts and she became louder and louder. She rubbed her pussy in my face and “Oooehh, oeehhhh, oooohhh…” She came beautifully, from my tongue, in Jay’s arms.

Wow… I swallowed and got on my knees.

Guys, what should I have done next?

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:09 pm

Jay really is taking his place as the man in her life, directing the sex in much the same way a bull would. Extremely hot and superbly described. Marion's feelings for Jay seem to be on another level altogether although she's considerate to you too. Jay is having it all, what a great turn of events.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:27 pm

The story gets hotter and hotter day by day!!!

Any time talking about a weekend (even a long one) for them two to get out as a couple while you wait at home? 😈😈

What about you using condoms while Jay is always doing bareback...? 😈

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:28 am

For me to use a condom when Jay got to have Marian bareback, that would be quite humiliating, especially if I did so in his presence. I never did that, but that something had to give, that was becoming increasingly clear.

But let me share her report back after her weekend with Jay:

"Of course, our weekend wasn’t limited to shopping alone (..). We bought food, read, ate, watched TV, had some drinks and we started that game, Talisman. Jay was very sweet to me, also very stoned and certainly very horny. In bed, he is unstoppable. As, admittedly, am I.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm 'better' than his ex, Anja. Somehow, I think so, but I don't dare to ask him. I'm being vain, aren’t I?

You must be waiting for my adventure. Then let me tell you how naughty I've been this time…

We didn't go to bed until about three o'clock. It was late, but we were both horny, eager to have sex. We undressed.. and - by the way, I don't have much use for that beautiful underwear, it always comes off immediately!

Jeroen also let himself go completely. He may be a Catholic boy, but the missionary position is not his favorite. It wasn't him, but me, who was on top all weekend!

Jay had neatly changed the bedsheets and immediately pulled me towards him. We started making love to each other and I was nice and wet for him. Earlier on already, because we had been kissing on the sofa when the prospect of what was coming had caused my panties to become more than a little damp. I saved it for you, of course!

Our hands stroked each other's bodies. He touched my breasts and nipples. We groaned and kissed each other. Slowly and playfully my hands descended to his nice cock, which had become very stiff by now. Jeroen pulled me closer until my wet pussy slid over his thigh. I moved further up, and lowered myself over his shaft. Again, feeling Jay’s cock fully inside my pussy took my breath away, I felt so full!

We started to fuck. He grabbed me by my buttocks, he sucked and bit into my nipples and I moaned, hard. I sat up, upright and ran my fingers over his balls. He held me tight in my waist. It looked like he was going to cum, so I then fucked him very slowly and gently and not deep, but at the top of his head. Suddenly he couldn't take it anymore and thrust deep into me and.. hard! Then he came very violently inside me!!

After hugging for a while, I rolled off him and lay on my back. Jay fell asleep like a log, he did not even have a cigarette! Well, then I just decided to play with myself. I was still very hot and fingered myself nicely and quietly. I also came very nicely.

We slept well that's for sure, woke up a few times because of a pee, church bells and cats. Snuggled up all night long. When we finally awoke, we couldn't keep our hands off each other again! Jay gently stroked my breasts, kissed me a bit, but didn’t nothing else in the beginning. And every time, he manages to turn me on like a lightbulb. Well, I suppose that I’m also a naughty girl, aren’t I?

Jay pulled me back on top of him, backwards this time. So, I wasn't lying on my stomach. He shoved his thick cock into my wet pussy and started fucking me like that. I reached up and held on to a ceiling beam. I slowly let me slide up and down his cock. He held my buttocks tight. It was very juicy and we were so very hot. Jay suddenly accelerated his pace and started moaning louder, tightly squeezing my buttocks. With a loud moan and an 'oh, Marianneke' he came in me, again. I lowered myself and I lay backwards on top of him until his hard-on popped out of me and his fingers found my clit. He gently fingered me and because I was still so hot, I came soon and intense!

I really liked that he let me cum for once. Not that I had missed it, but for this once it was good!

Then we smoked a cigarette and cuddled with his cats. It was all very nice and cozy. And because I couldn't resist it and because I'm just plain naughty, I took his cock in my mouth. I gave him a nice blowjob and even made him cum again!

Aren't these enough adventures for a weekend?

Well, after we finished the game and I went home, to you. It’s convenient to travel by train, so I can write everything down right away and surprise you.

I love you, very much.
Your Marian"

livinginsin
Trainable

Unread post by livinginsin » Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:16 pm

Thanks for sharing this very hot letter. It does seem like you've been placed in the role of an intimate friend, rather than her lover. At this point, is she still having penetrative sex with you, or are you exiled from her pussy?

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:14 pm

livinginsin wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:16 pm
Thanks for sharing this very hot letter. It does seem like you've been placed in the role of an intimate friend, rather than her lover. At this point, is she still having penetrative sex with you, or are you exiled from her pussy?
At this time I still have penetrative sex with Marian on a regular basis. But it is true that something has to give.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:43 am

Hot story Ijustloveher!!!!!

Any advance in the "condoms-just-4-u" idea? 😉😈😈

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:31 am

livinginsin wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:16 pm
Although penetrative sex is still being had by both men, even if it's increasingly clear who IS the preferred man. I also got the impression the writing is now on the wall and the pathway to the final denouement is being shouted out loud and clear by both Jay and Marion. Maybe not in actual words but in every action and other way possible. The end game has not yet perhaps actually begun but everything but that, the main players are very much in position, and while noone may really come out as clear winners or losers with it being far more nuanced and not nearly as simplistic an outcome, the great sadness and eventual split looked to be as predictable as it is inevitable.

The only problem with this analysis is that we can only draw conclusions from what is written down here, we don't have the full picture as it was at the time, and are therefore in danger of hugely underplaying the still great emotional bond between the two longer established lovers, it's this that for me may mean that drawing such a conclusion at this stage is still slightly premature

Chris
Last edited by Chrislydi on Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:22 pm

Thanks guys.

Things are good between us, really. Also with Jay.

Here's a short story:

It was a Wednesday morning, and I had to get up to go for an interview on a radio show. Marian woke up too. I told her that I had to go, catch my train.

“Do you mind if I go to Jay in the spare bedroom?” she asked.
“No, of course not” I said and got up and headed for the shower.
Meanwhile, Marian got up and disappeared in the spare bedroom.

I had my coffee and put on my jacket, and stopped briefly at the top of the stairs. I listened. Was anything happening upstairs?

“Ohhh….oehhhh….hmmmm….”
Yes!
Yes, they were doing it!
“Oehhh…. Oh… ooohhh…”

Damn this was so hot!
I listened some more and put my bag on the ground, opened my fly and began to stroke myself. Fully dressed, ready to go to work, yet there I stood at the top of the stairway listening to my girlfriend getting laid by another man.

I looked at my watch. I late for my train. Oh well, fuck it. This was more important! I was so glad that they did this.

It didn’t last long, less than three minutes. When Marian had her pussy full of cum, I was likely going to miss my train regardless. I put my dick back in my pants and rushed off to the railway station. Once I got there, it turned out that all trains were severely delayed. Not only did I miss the chance to reclaim Marian, I missed my radio interview that morning.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:52 pm

Thanks ijusttlover that must have been highly frustrating in more ways than one, a bit of a nightmare day even if listening was so hot.

I'm always conscious of my tendency to transfer and concentrate more on how I would feel in your position, without fully identifying with and recognising that you felt far more contented than I could ever have been. So please accept my apologies where it seems i'm being far too harsh in rushing to conclusions.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:58 pm

Hi Chris, noted and thanks. I do appreciate your commentaries. You really make an effort and your comments keep me going. And, of course, there's truth in what you observe, that Marian and Jay were getting more serious. If anything, I encouraged that. But why? One explanation is ignorant hormonal driven stupidity, another is that I subconsciously wanted to pass her on to Jay. Perhaps she should have been with Jay from the start? I loved that girl, so much. But I still had other things to pursue in life. She loved me, so such too, but she wasn't going to come along with those things in my life. There certainly was an element of this in it all. So, for a clean break, I needed to make sure that she got the best.

Of course, the best is not defined in terms of what happens in bed. Not only, and perhaps not at all. But I am still not convinced that she would choose him over me. Did she really like it better with Jay?

How do you tell? How could I tell?

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:16 am

Please continue if and when you get the time, this is such a well written and super hot thread and Jay seems to be the ultimate gift from the gods, especially for Marian, but maybe yourself too considering everything

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:49 pm

Yes, please continue.... anxious to know what kind of special Christmas present are you thinking about for Marian and Jay... 😈😈

I understand the two sides of the coin, both the high excitement when listening or viewing them enjoying pure sex, and all thoughts about comparing what she is enjoying versus what you two can give eachother..., and the nerves and internal regrets questioning what are you doing to your relationship..., to Marian and you...

...and always taking into consideration her pleasure and enjoyment as the most important one...

Go on, my friend! ...and keep us posted 😉

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:31 am

OOAA wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:49 pm
Yes, please continue.... anxious to know what kind of special Christmas present are you thinking about for Marian and Jay... 😈😈
I know they (the OP and his new wife) are still on amicable terms with Marian and Jay but wasn't aware they still buy Christmas presents for them.

Marian and Jay have children and so a young family of their own now and I would have thought presents are primarily for husband and wife and their children. I'm not even sure how often they actually see each other these days.

I suppose buying your ex a present isn't so out of the question, but it does seem a little less likely when after the divorce she has a new husband and young family and has done for some time.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:30 pm

Chrislydi wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:31 am
OOAA wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:49 pm
I know they (the OP and his new wife) are still on amicable terms with Marian and Jay but wasn't aware they still buy Christmas presents for them.

Marian and Jay have children and so a young family of their own now and I would have thought presents are primarily for husband and wife and their children. I'm not even sure how often they actually see each other these days.

I suppose buying your ex a present isn't so out of the question, but it does seem a little less likely when after the divorce she has a new husband and young family and has done for some time.

Chris
Never lose Christmas cuck-joy 😜😈

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:51 pm

Haha you guys...

It is not yet X-Mas. It is still only October. Well, let’s move on to the morning of November 7.

To me, it came as an utter surprise. It shouldn’t have, but it did.

It was a Thursday morning. Marian had got up early from our bed and walked over to the spare bedroom. I hadn’t noticed her leaving, I was still sleeping. In fact, I woke up when she walked back into the bedroom. I greeted her. She walked straight to her drawers though.

“Hi sweetie, aren’t you joining me for a bit?”
“I have at meeting at work and I’m late already, I have to rush” she said.
“Oh, please, come for a bit” I begged.

With a pair of folded panties in her hand, she walked to my side of the bed and sat down.
She kissed me.
I reached up her thighs with my left hand. I didn’t think that anything had happened, but I wanted to be sure. She didn’t open up for me but I succeeded to push between her smooth female thighs.

Oh ya…!!

I don’t know if you guys know what a freshly fucked cooch feels like but it’s so nice. Slippery and warm, a gooey layer.

“Oh you did have sex? I didn’t hear anything”
“Yes. We weren’t quiet or something. But sweetie, I’m late, I have to go” she said as she pushed my hand away.

It hit me like a sledge hammer. She was denying me! Marian had never denied me anything in bed, and now, she turned me down??

“But what about me?”
Sigh *
“I’m late. Can’t you jerk off for once?”

I had already accepted that I wasn’t going to get sloppy seconds that morning, and I was fine with that. I was happy to stay hot. But I didn’t want her to waste a cum-filled pussy.

“Are you going to have a shower?” I asked out of the blue.
“Yes.”
“Let me lick you first” I begged.
She didn’t want that either and stood up.
I moaned like a child, and she caved in.
“Okay, only the outside. I don’t want to come” she said and placed her foot on the mattress.

I bent forward and greedily licked her vulva. She stopped me from sticking my tongue in her.
“Ok, enough” she said and placed her foot back on the floor.
She looked at the clock.

“I gotta go” she said and left me as she rushed to the bathroom. I stayed in bed, stroking myself ever so carefully as I was already edging.
What the hell had just happened? Wow.. okay… But of course, she had told me before that if she was short of time and she had to choose between sex with me or with Jay, she’d pick Jay.

It’s just that I never thought that she would actually do that!

I apologised to Marian for my response later that evening,

“I’m sorry for whining this morning sweetie.”
“Iyaa… You did whine… It doesn’t have to happen afterwards every time… Does it?”
“No, it doesn’t” I said. “I’m sorry. It just came so unexpected. Did you really not have time?”
“I was late, yes, but I also wanted to see how you’d respond.”

That shut me up for a moment.

“Ok” I then said “I can imagine that you don’t want to be reclaimed all the time. It’s just that if I don’t know it in advance, it’s so hard to keep my hands off you.”
“You can wank off, no?”
“If there’s a chance that you might still let me have you, I can’t bring myself to cum. That’s the problem…”
“Ok, I will try to tell you in advance.”

She gave me the panties that she had worn that morning. They had clearly been drenched. She explained that she had taken a shower but she hadn’t flushed her vagina. “Jay’s cum is so sticky, it doesn’t come out easily unless I really press the shower head up there.” So in the end she had been walking around with Jay’s cum inside her for most of the day. Just his cum, not mine. It wasn’t the first time for her, but for me a major line had been crossed this day.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:12 pm

Ijustloveher wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:51 pm
Haha you guys...

It is not yet X-Mas. It is still only October. Well, let’s move on to the morning of November 7.

To me, it came as an utter surprise. It shouldn’t have, but it did.

It was a Thursday morning. Marian had got up early from our bed and walked over to the spare bedroom. I hadn’t noticed her leaving, I was still sleeping. In fact, I woke up when she walked back into the bedroom. I greeted her. She walked straight to her drawers though.

“Hi sweetie, aren’t you joining me for a bit?”
“I have at meeting at work and I’m late already, I have to rush” she said.
“Oh, please, come for a bit” I begged.

With a pair of folded panties in her hand, she walked to my side of the bed and sat down.
She kissed me.
I reached up her thighs with my left hand. I didn’t think that anything had happened, but I wanted to be sure. She didn’t open up for me but I succeeded to push between her smooth female thighs.

Oh ya…!!

I don’t know if you guys know what a freshly fucked cooch feels like but it’s so nice. Slippery and warm, a gooey layer.

“Oh you did have sex? I didn’t hear anything”
“Yes. We weren’t quiet or something. But sweetie, I’m late, I have to go” she said as she pushed my hand away.

It hit me like a sledge hammer. She was denying me! Marian had never denied me anything in bed, and now, she turned me down??

“But what about me?”
Sigh *
“I’m late. Can’t you jerk off for once?”

I had already accepted that I wasn’t going to get sloppy seconds that morning, and I was fine with that. I was happy to stay hot. But I didn’t want her to waste a cum-filled pussy.

“Are you going to have a shower?” I asked out of the blue.
“Yes.”
“Let me lick you first” I begged.
She didn’t want that either and stood up.
I moaned like a child, and she caved in.
“Okay, only the outside. I don’t want to come” she said and placed her foot on the mattress.

I bent forward and greedily licked her vulva. She stopped me from sticking my tongue in her.
“Ok, enough” she said and placed her foot back on the floor.
She looked at the clock.

“I gotta go” she said and left me as she rushed to the bathroom. I stayed in bed, stroking myself ever so carefully as I was already edging.
What the hell had just happened? Wow.. okay… But of course, she had told me before that if she was short of time and she had to choose between sex with me or with Jay, she’d pick Jay.

It’s just that I never thought that she would actually do that!

I apologised to Marian for my response later that evening,

“I’m sorry for whining this morning sweetie.”
“Iyaa… You did whine… It doesn’t have to happen afterwards every time… Does it?”
“No, it doesn’t” I said. “I’m sorry. It just came so unexpected. Did you really not have time?”
“I was late, yes, but I also wanted to see how you’d respond.”

That shut me up for a moment.

“Ok” I then said “I can imagine that you don’t want to be reclaimed all the time. It’s just that if I don’t know it in advance, it’s so hard to keep my hands off you.”
“You can wank off, no?”
“If there’s a chance that you might still let me have you, I can’t bring myself to cum. That’s the problem…”
“Ok, I will try to tell you in advance.”

She gave me the panties that she had worn that morning. They had clearly been drenched. She explained that she had taken a shower but she hadn’t flushed her vagina. “Jay’s cum is so sticky, it doesn’t come out easily unless I really press the shower head up there.” So in the end she had been walking around with Jay’s cum inside her for most of the day. Just his cum, not mine. It wasn’t the first time for her, but for me a major line had been crossed this day.
Yes you've all but been fully replaced, you are no longer her number one but moving into an afterthought territory, a dear and once loved friend. It would be interesting to know if Jay, Marian or both decided it was time to start making that clear.

Chris

On the Christmas present stuff, it was OOAA who asked the question so I naturally thought he was talking about the present day, and not where we were up to in the reminiscences of the past. It did strike me as a bit odd as you no longer are her husband, have another wife/partner and have largely moved on, even if still on amicable terms whenever you do meet.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Guhunkadorn
Trainable

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:51 am

So yeah, I'm ready for the next chapter(s)... Very hot...and well written.