Marian and Jay

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Ijustloveher
Experienced

Re: Marian and Jay

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:19 am

Thanks Chris, thanks!

I too think that Marian liked it better with Jay. And, probably, as you said, hugely better. More meaningful, in the sense that it was more exciting in advance, newer, forbidden, more fulfilling (and more filling) and more memorable the following day, for she would be reminded by her soreness and muscle pains in strange places, and sometimes some back flow in her panties. She was in love and had butterflies in her lower belly.

But then, why she would say that it was different with Jay? Did she want to protect my feelings? I suppose that is part of it. Like yourself, I'm not into open humiliation. And if I turn the table and try to imagine what such conversation would be like, if I had another girlfriend, I too would be reluctant. I loved Marian, I would not want to hurt her. I enjoyed sex with her too, very much so in fact. So, I'd say that, "yes, with her it is also very nice (indeed: different) and I'd like to keep seeing her", but I would not be able to say "sex with her is so much better with her than it is with you".

Marian still loved me very much. She still enjoyed having sex with me. She enjoyed coming back to me, to share her adventures and her body, felt up, used, copulated with, the semen in her vagina.. She loved me. She knew how much all this turned me on, how much I loved sloppy seconds, and she happily shared all this. She didn't expect much from me. She already had good sex, and not infrequently she really was sore - which often led her to ask me to come quick, often so soon that it it was fast, even for me.

That said, she still enjoyed me reclaiming her. "I like it when I come back and that we reconnect with you inside me. Or that you lick me while I think about the things I just did with Jay, until I come" she wrote.

The dynamics were such, that I was stil her main boyfriend. But in bed, Jay was rapidly becoming her primary partner. When he was around, he was her primary partner. Those nights and mornings, she'd have sex with Jay, and maybe with me. Other nights, she was still mine, although our thoughts often drifted off to those other nights...

But not always. There was still some normalcy throughout those first five, six months.

To me, it was obvious that she liked it a lot with Jay. Better? Well, yeah. Everything pointed in that direction, right there from the beginning. She was so much wetter for him, so much louder, she was more eager. She gave him blowjobs with all her love and attention, she rode him, not just to make him feel good and to make him cum; she really tried to get something out of it for herself.

She straddled over his lap and positioned him underneath her, and she sank over his full length, receiving him with a sigh of pleasure, almost achievement. She wriggled her hips slightly and placed her hands against the window frame behind the bed and pushed her hips backwards with maximum force. She made sure that he was entirely inside her. She sighed deeply and came upward, sitting fully locked onto his hips.

Marian: "You have a very nice cock. Has any other girl ever told you that?"
Jay: "hmmm".
Marian: "I feel sooo full...It's like you're poking my stomach" she said, placing her fingers there where she felt him in her, around her belly button.
She rode him with looong, slow strokes, to feel him all the way.

Mind you, I was there with them... Was I intimidated, of course. But the good kind. I loved it when she did not hold back, telling Jay that she wanted him.

The summum of this would be our weekend in Maastricht. We got a hotel room in town (the guy from reception positively wondered, why we would take a three-bedroom. It would be our romantic weekend, this. Away from work and inquisitive eyes, Marian was openly Jay's girlfriend, as much as she was mine. She had told me this in advance, that she wanted that.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:42 am

That's an absolutely superb insight into everything you felt, thought and saw throughout those moments in time, it's almost as if we too are inside your head feeling those emotions. I understand perfectly the maelstrom of conflicting psychological forces, and the way some latent jealousy can actually fuel and heighten the excitiment and eroticism too, that is if it's even felt at all. It's just such an exhilarating time and one to be looked back on with nothing but happy thoughts, and as you've implied you wouldn't change a thing. It really was the show of a lifetime and the time of your life in one.

One point I did make about the real dangers that you can easily fail to see when so caught up in the sheer excitement of taking it to another level of intensity, and seems a common theme in several threads that end up with the girlfriend or wife leaving the so called soul mate and long term partner or husband forever, is namely maximum closeness and intensity of the two almost from the off. So even when she invites a former lover, or if not lover then someone she already has had a solid long and caring or friendly connection with beforehand, their existing bond and liking is immediately massively reinforced and the red flags immediately posted. You will find threads where the wife invites her ex husband, who she previously separated with on good terms, and that ex will then predictably replace her new husband in every way, emotionally too. It just seems to me that to be too reckless and intense too soon might granted, give the experience of a lifetime, but at a far too high a price, you can easily regret the actions and carry on paying for it for the rest of your life, never quite getting over the outcome. It's very much recognised that the very danger I speak of can also be part of what makes it so exhilarating and thrilling, you know of the risk, but the risk itself becomes highly eroticised, which in turn throws a whole new can of fuel onto the bonfire of excitement and lustful energy. In your case happily this certainly seems far from the case, but it can easily bring to mind that clichéd sentiment to always 'be careful what you wish for'.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

livinginsin
Trainable

Unread post by livinginsin » Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:24 am

Thank you for continuing your electrifying story. Such amazing writing, capturing thoughts, feelings and conversations with such vividness, even though these events happened awhile ago. And, it captures how this dynamic can overpower the intentions of the players - sexual desire waxes and wanes mysteriously between two people, and now Marian is clearly losing physical desire for you. How can she have sex if she no longer gets wet? At the same time, you are helpless to control how quickly you come, further minimizing her pleasure with PIV. It sounds like your relationship with Marian eventually comes to an end. I hope you've been able, like some of the writers here, to use this experience to avoid falling into the same pitfalls later on.

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Sun Oct 23, 2022 7:17 pm

livinginsin wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:24 am
Marian is clearly losing physical desire for you. How can she have sex if she no longer gets wet? At the same time, you are helpless to control how quickly you come, further minimizing her pleasure with PIV.
To read this, to see someone else say this... Oefff...

The irony is that I'm sure that I could have turned the table. I could have made a more serious effort to make love to her, take time - for her - and kiss her more, caress her and keep my hand away from my dick. Marian loved me. Sure, she loved Jay too but we had built a history together. We were going to grow old together.

But Jay didn't have to work to turn her on. A nice kiss, and she'd be creaming in her panties. Me, I needed lubricant. I masturbated so much during the day that I worried about being able to get it up at night. I loved the edging though, thinking about all that was happening...

So, I felt that I could not compete with Jay, and to be honest, I did not want to compete with him. Early on, I still felt that I should do my bit during threesomes. He seemed to expect that that's how it was. We would both take care of Marian. He'd help me out, as it were. He'd fuck her for a bit, and then I would step in and do the same. She's blow him and I'd also offer my dick. But I stepped back. To avoid the embarrassment of coming early, to just let them enjoy and to let him do the hard work.

One thing, that's strange. If he came in her mouth, then I would too. If he came in her pussy, then I would have an irresistible urge to do the same. This was something beyond it being nice. I was an animalistic urge. I still had to deposit my cum where he did. The first time that she made me come in her mouth, Jay unloaded in her pussy. Having just cum, I didn't think much of it but the following day I kept on thinking about his cum inside her belly. Just his, not mine...

And it wasn't just me who reacted to such imbalance. When I had come in her pussy and Jay in her mouth, Marian would go for a second round with Jay. She felt incomplete with just my cum in her, she wanted his too.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:56 pm

Thank you once again for such an illuminating breakdown of the dynamic as it was, extremely significant that she always had to have Jay inside her pussy. I would really appreciate a very quick snapshot of where things are today. I know you said Marion now has children, where they with Jay? .....and are those two a couple even to this day? Did you subsequently settle down with someone?

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:15 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:56 pm
Thank you once again for such an illuminating breakdown of the dynamic as it was, extremely significant that she always had to have Jay inside her pussy. I would really appreciate a very quick snapshot of where things are today. I know you said Marion now has children, where they with Jay? .....and are those two a couple even to this day? Did you subsequently settle down with someone?

Chris
Yes, she has two boys with Jay now. We don't have much contact anymore but that's fine.

I married another wonderful woman.She knows about Marian and Jay and her first response was "Lucky girl". She has met Marian and Jay, and observed that Marian had clearly loved me very much. Our sex life has never flourished but that's another story, although not entirely unrelated.

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:19 am

This is a good circle round back to Maastricht.

This is such a romantic city. Beautiful streets, well dressed people, bridges over the river Meuse. Our hotel was smack in the city center and we went out for food and drinks in a Roman cellar. Marian looked lovely. She was wearing a bright green dress, almost a cocktail dress, and she had put on pronounced make up. Red hot lips, for a long as they lasted. She was so animated and, seen from an outside perspective, more likely perceived as Jay's girlfriend instead of mine. She touched him and talked to him, sat closer to him. I noticed it, of course, but loved it.

At around 12ish, we headed back to the hotel. Marian was cheerfully sloshed, her arms locked into mine and Jay's. She chatted and giggled:

"Oh god, I so want to have sex tonight" she blurted out.
Jay and I laughed.
"It's nice that no one knows us here" she continued. "Now I can be openly your girlfriend, as well as yours" she said, looking at Jay and then me.
We had reached the Saint Servaas bridge, a beautiful bridge from where you can overlook the river and the city on either side. It's a romantic place.

From one moment to another, I had lost Marian and Jay out of my sight. I looked back and saw them kissing! All out I the open, a long (drunk) French kiss. I had a hard on instantly. But of course, I also felt a little left out. Their kiss seemed to last an eternity. People walked by. Most didn't pay much attention to Marian and Jay, but some did look.

Once back in the hotel room, Marian plunged on the king-sized bed and Jay and I got to work. Jay worked her from above and I explored her from below. The wet spot in her panties was unmistakable. I stripped it from her hips and went down on her. Hmm, so nice and juicy. Never mind it wasn't for me.

Jay got off the bed and quickly undressed. Marian got on her knees, with her green dress still on. Jay looked at me but I left him the honours. He fucked her for a while and after a while it was my turn. I got on top of her and felt my dick float in warm wetness, and he hadn't even come. I took it slowly, for the usual reason. Marian, still wonderfully drunk, signalled Jay to come close. He kneeled on her right and she reached for his massive hard on. Split seconds later she was working his dick with her silky lips and tongue, right underneath me. She pulled his foreskin back and revealed his big purple head and gently sucked and licked it from underneath. What a sight!

I, also still a little drunk, decided to just do it. I lowered my head and started to kiss Marian, with Jay's dick in between us. It felt, tasted and smelled strange, but it was nice! To my surprise, Jay let go and he came! Mostly in Marian's mouth but when I quickly wrapped my mouth around his dick, as it were to kiss Marian, I felt a warm wad flowing into my mouth (sorry, but this was really super nice!) and Marian and I got lost in the slippery mess that was his cum and his glans in between our mouths. He pulled back and we kissed until I unceremoneously came in her.

Marian and I slept in the big bed and Jay slept in the single bed on the side.

"If you want to fuck me later tonight, feel free" Marian said to us, meaning Jay.

That didn't happen that night and the following morning, I got up earlier and went to the breakfast hall. Marian and Jay appeared at around ten. We planned the day over coffee, and we went about in the city. After a couple of hours, she wanted to go to the Livera or Hema to get a pair of panties. Turned out that she had sex with Jay earlier that morning, and she worried about leaking through. She got a new pair and changed them in the bathroom of a local cafe. Priceless!

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:27 am

Excellent, so hot and extremely erotic

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:31 am

Super hot moments!!!! Thanks for sharing them!

🔥🔥🔥😈

Love the talkings and Marian starting to be lightly mean to you ... 😜 😈😈

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:30 pm

Chrislydi wrote:
it was, extremely significant that she always had to have Jay inside her pussy.
Chris
Why?
:-)

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:34 pm

Ijustloveher wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:30 pm
Chrislydi wrote:
it was, extremely significant that she always had to have Jay inside her pussy.
Chris
Why?
:-)
I suppose it's a subconscious thing, her preferred man, the one who she's now increasingly drawn to over her long term partner. The sperm being a kind of marker, something ingested or at least inside of you that signifies the acceptance of being primarily his, and increasingly his alone. Her feelings are undergoing a real and fundamental change and the transfer of affections, although gradual and not overnight, is firmly established and ongoing.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:23 pm

I love it!!! The talking moments are sooooo hot... and Marian being so in control.... uffffffffffff 🔥🔥🔥

I also find very exciting the moments when Marian starts to be lightly mean to you ufffffffff... 😈😈

Maybe it would be positive you two to have a honest chat about how you would like and need she to be totally open and honest with you about her feelings towards Jay, about how much she likes and prefers to be with him, about how positively different she feels with him, and even reassure her to be totally frank and honest with you, without hidding anything at all, cause the turn on you get is much more higher than the jealousy moments that are always there.., the ups are much more intense than the small downs...

Very exciting story, my friend!!!

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:31 pm

Let me share what Marian shared with me when I was overseas for work:

13 May, 17th time
The first time was on Monday night. I was already sleeping when Jay had come to stay overnight. He showed up in our bedroom, quickly undressed and joined me in our bed. We were supposed to sleep but I felt his hand touch my arms, then my hips and breasts. I responded unconsciously by pushing my hips backwards until his warm hardon touched by buttocks. I bent over and we began to kiss. Things became passionate and I started moaning from excitement. I took his hardon in my hand and gently stroked his very hard dick. His glans was wet from precum. His fingers found my very wet pussy. I soooo wanted to feel him inside me! I rolled on my back and unlocked my thighs. Jay came on top and straight inside me. Hmmm, I felt so full! We kissed and he started to fuck me. Slowly at first and my hips countered his rhythm so I felt his deep inside me. We were both very horny and we both made lots of noise. We kissed and fucked with great passion. I sat on his lap when Jay couldn’t last any longer. He came hard and deep inside my pussy. I had to get off him carefully because I had so much cum in me! Obviously, we slept very nicely that night .

Wednesday, 15 May, 18x
Because it was a public holiday, I joined Jay to stay overnight in Nijmegen. We had dinner together and chatted and had a few drinks before we went back to his house. He put on some music and we shared a joint (!). We were so relaxed. I ended up on this lap and I moved in the rhythm of the music. We began to kiss and enjoyed being stoned. We undressed, slowly, piece by piece until Jay’s lips and rough chin found my nipples. Jay only had a singlet on and my hands explored his body. After some time, I lay back on his sofa and Jay slowly entered my very creamy slit. We fucked on the rhythm of the music. Jay licked my nipples and I scratched his butt. My crotch was a mess, everything was wet.

Jay pushed my ankles upward, to my shoulders and started to fuck me hard and deep. It was really nice and we made a lot of noise. We swopped positions and I felt so very full! Jay erupted and exploded inside me! Wow, I would have loved a second round but we were too stoned and decided to go to bed. After all, we had another night together.

Thursday 16 mei, 19 x
We had a lovely day together. We walked through the city, had drinks and a pizza and watched videos on his sofa. We smoked another joint, and it got later and later. By 5am, we went to bed. I didn’t expect that it would still happen because it was so crazy late, but we had all the time in the world. Jay started to kiss and caress me and thus took the initiative. He entered me when we were still on our side, facing each other.

Jay seemed to have an idea because he pulled back and kissed my neck, shoulders, nipples… He went further down until his tongue found my clit. He softly licked me and moved in 69 on top of me. I guided his shaft to my mouth. I sucked his dick and teased his balls with my nails. I would have let him lick me all the way (especially if he came in my mouth) but he quickly turned around to fuck me some more. We likely woke the others in the house and Jay’s neighbour because we made so much noise.

Afterwards, I put my panties back on (those of the night before). I noticed that Jay still had a hardon. I couldn’t help myself and took him in my mouth, held his balls and his butt. He really liked it!! He didn’t come but because he remained so stiff and I was still horny, I straddled back over him and moved my panty aside. I rode him for a long time but my pussy was really sore by now. When I wanted to get off, he grabbed me by my hips and forcefully pushed me back onto his pole. He looked naughtily and we laughed out loud. I tried to get off again, and he did the same. It was a big turn on, being caught by him like that and this went on for another while. Eventually we were dead tired and went to sleep.

20 May, 20th
I went back home the following day. I could hardly stop playing with myself for a few days. I was only on Monday that I saw him again/. Even with the lights out, we just cannot leave each other alone. I asked for a kiss only but received a lot more! Every time, he makes my pussy wet and all I want is to feel him inside me. I rolled on my back for him and we fucked in missionary until he came. It was brief, but firm, and very nice!

So, I hope you enjoy my journal. For sure, my pussy is wet again from writing this down so I’m going to play with myself now :-) Love you, your Marian

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:14 pm

She had saved for me her tiny black nylon panties that she had worn in his house. It had clearly been completely soaked! It smelled like heaven, it really did. A second pair was equally perfect, with the double-lined cotton crotch dried up hard. It was the start of an amazing collection.

The month of May was special in this early stage because it was the first month that Marian had more often sex with Jay than with me. The week before I left, we did have sex but I had used a condom because of that infection (Jay didn't use a condom ever again I think). They did it 10 times that month, and 9 out of those 10 times, he came in her vagina. I only three or four times I think.

But these were special circumstances. Marian didn't deny me sex. Well, she would often ask me to come quick because she was sore from Jay. I suppose that's a form of denial because I did as she asked. We had also agreed that she would do it with Jay first, which meant that I had to wait for them to finish first. This, of course, reduced my ability to last but I really wanted to avoid sending her off with my cum in her. We didn't have an explicit "policy" of not doing it the day before she would see him, but that would have made sense.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:21 pm

Wow that was really something to receive, such an erotic and exciting time for the couple and such detail too. You can almost feel that closeness and super strength bonding they have going on, and importantly the non sexual adventures they're beginning to share too. Opportunity and circumstsnce has strengthened their very close bond even further, it reads as if the inevitable is now unstoppable. She ends with a love you, your Marion which must have been very comforting to read, but really she will always love you for your years together, that can't ever change, but it's the super strong strength of her still developing love for Jay that this is all about, and its so obviously starting to matter far more to her.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:35 pm

One thing occurred to me, this tale has so many similarities to Curious Dave's classic thread Wife and my dad.

viewtopic.php?t=18316

Straight away there are obvious major differences as Dave's wife Jenna falls in love with his own stepfather something Dave actively encouraged, but then hit him with the proverbial sledgehammer when she told him her love for 'John' was now so strong she was leaving him to marry, build a life and have children with his dad.

Dave was staggered and had never seen this coming but nevertheless wished both of them well and never ever became enemies but saw it as a natural evolution and two people bowing to the inevitable. Jenna said she would always love him, never meant to hurt him but just couldn't help herself. She has to be with her John as he's her perfect (if a lot older) man.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:53 am

Jay was around my age, but Marian did have a set spot for older men too. Funny to think, that I could have been that older man today when she was still 29 years old. In that sense, never give up hope! Never give up on the possibility of having sex with a much younger woman, and never give up when she is in a relationship because there are couples who want this. It's an interesting thought, to imagine how I would handle my younger self and Marian, if I was able to go back in time. I'd be less respectful than Jay was, that's for sure.

There's still quite some distance to sail before the crash site and I'm not sure if I ever will get there - again - for it was just not the fun part of it all, also not for Marian and Jay. We'll see.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:05 am

Please keep going ijustlover, and go at a pace you feel comfortable with. Those lines from a previous post ...

'I would do it all over again, regardless. Trying to keep the balls up in the air better, in the hope of getting a little more time, a few more events of it happening.' are important too.

It has to be remembered, that for all the inevitable crash and burn ending of your time with Marion, it was still the time of your life, the journey was the exciting and thrilling part and it has to be well worth the retelling

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:58 pm

Denial krept in slowly. Very slowly, because I was not quite ready, but the second half year was all about that.

The first time was so minor, I hardly realised what this first time represented.

Because of the infection that we struggled with, I had asked Marian for a handjob. She declined, there was something else she had to do. I didn't think much of it.

At this point, Marian had in fact decided to phase out with Jay. Orr phase down. But a few days later, she called me from her work. It was the last day of July. She told mee that she couldn't help it and had joined Jay In bed earlier that morning, "just for a little while".

Marian: "Really, I wasn't planning anything more than that. But he started to fondle my nipples and he knows that I'm sensitive there. Next his hand went down to my pussy. Well, I guess that got me going too."

She had given him a handjob, yeah... "And there wasn't a towel or something so towards the end, I let him come in my mouth."

Did I not mind that it had happened, after all we were going to phase out. I can't deny that I thought that it was great that it happened again. If so, then let it happen a few more times.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:25 pm

Ijustloveher wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:58 pm
Denial krept in slowly. Very slowly, because I was not quite ready, but the second half year was all about that.

The first time was so minor, I hardly realised what this first time represented.

Because of the infection that we struggled with, I had asked Marian for a handjob. She declined, there was something else she had to do. I didn't think much of it.

At this point, Marian had in fact decided to phase out with Jay. Orr phase down. But a few days later, she called me from her work. It was the last day of July. She told mee that she couldn't help it and had joined Jay In bed earlier that morning, "just for a little while".

Marian: "Really, I wasn't planning anything more than that. But he started to fondle my nipples and he knows that I'm sensitive there. Next his hand went down to my pussy. Well, I guess that got me going too."

She had given him a handjob, yeah... "And there wasn't a towel or something so towards the end, I let him come in my mouth."

Did I not mind that it had happened, after all we were going to phase out. I can't deny that I thought that it was great that it happened again. If so, then let it happen a few more times.
I think you're too hard on yourself, your feelings of excitement at the prospect of them continuing and those erotic thoughts don't disappear simply because you had decided to 'phase out'. Reading your story it seems perfectly natural you would want it to resume, you have heard and seen their love making and it's worked it's magic on you.

The denial aspect is only the next logical step as she becomes more his than yours.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:17 pm

Marian never denied me anything in bed. Not before and also not in the past few months. She would come back to me to let me reclaim her every time, every time that was possible. It wasn't always feasible. When I was away, I didn't restrict her freedom to keep seeing Jay. Wasn't that the best arrangement anyway? He would take care of her sexual needs in my absence. So, there was no need for her to cheat on me, we joked.

So, it was not uncommon for Marian to have sex with Jay only. He got to have her, and I, I had my hand. That was the deal. She was going to have sex with Jay, but that gave me no green light to do it with other girls like I used to. I had no urge or need for that, so I agreed.

But when a British ex-girlfriend of mine came over to stay at our house for a couple of nights, the question arose if this rule still applied. For me, it did, but Marian expected that more would happen. She asked me if I had kissed with Suzannah and at night, we talked about me going to the spare bedroom. I declined but regret that to this day because it might have led to some girl on girl action or me minimally enjoy a two girl blowjob (I screwed an earlier opportunity for such early on too, how stupid!). I did tell Suzannah about Marian and Jay, and she was fascinated, wanted to know how it worked out in practise.

Meanwhile, a week later, I missed more action when I walked into the spare bedroom in the morning, to find Marian next to Jay who had a little puddle of cum on his lower belly. I kissed Marian and knew how that cum ended up there. Again, no blowjob for me. And, again, it was ok. I enjoyed staying hot for the rest of the day. A few weeks later, this happened again. I complained but she told me to tay turned on for the rest of the day. She'd take care of me later that evening.

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:34 pm

But Chris, for me there was nothing logical about denial.

The idea scared me. What if she would cut me out completely? I wasn't ready for that. Not at all.

But I could see that something had to give.

It was Marian who suggested that she would like to sleep over in the spare bedroom for a full night. She suggested this when we were talking about the things that we still wanted to try out.

It was immediately clear to me what this implied. For the first time, she would not come back to me, not right away. She would have sex with Jay, and not with me.

She added that she wasn't sure it would be good for us, but she would like to try this.

Once such an idea emerges, reality has already become unstoppable, but I still thought I had a choice. And I agreed to try this, not entirely aware of its precedent setting impact. But, yes, why not. I could imagine that she wanted this, instead of having to come back to me every time. She and I still had sex when he wasn't around so ya, why not.

That was my rationalisation. There's some logic in it, I suppose. But I still do not understand why I would want it.

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:10 pm

It already happened the following night, the night of 17 to 18 September.

I arranged to go out for drinks with another friend that evening, leaving Marian and Jay to spend the evening together.

You can imagine what it was like for me to come home after midnight. What would I find?

It would not have been unusual to find them both watching tv on the sofa. It wasn't that late. But no, downstairs was empty. Upstairs?

Quiet, dark. No action.

That left the question: where was Marian? In our bed, or was she in the spare bedroom with Jay?

Even if she was with him, I had missed the action. The light was off and it was silent in the house.

I didn't want to go to our bedroom right away, and instead waited. It was a thrill, not to know where I would find her. My god, what if she was with him? I had really missed the action and I wouldn't be getting any, not tonight.

Thirty minutes later, I couldn't hold back anymore and got ready to go. Undressed, brushed teeth and then opened the bedroom door. I didn't switch on the light, what if she was sleeping here?

The room was pitch dark, cold and - this gave it away - silent. Too silent. I reached for the bed, and noticed that the bedsheets were unmoved. Oh god... she really was with him!

I masturbated, wondered what to do, imagining what I had missed.

Then, to my surprise, I heard a sigh. Marian! And another! Oh my, were they going for a second round? They had PIV sex, that I knew, I had learned to identify the different sounds. Ohhh, so hot!! Then a thought hit me like a train. She wasn't going to come back after this, 90% chance that she wasn't. Wow...Then... where did that leave me? Well... it meant that I might as well come. She wasn't going to come back for me to reclaim her. She would only have his cum in her...

Then, I decided.

When I heard Jay come, when he ejaculated his load inside my girlfriend's belly, I let go too. My warm cum splattered on my belly and ran down my fingers. Wasted. I had also wasted a potential opportunity to reclaim her now, should she still decide to come back. I wouldn't' be able to do it now. Well, but at least it would be easier to fall asleep now.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:47 pm

Despite the very obvious train crash you've helped set up, it's the sheer erotic and thrilling feelings of another exciting step taken that's so unmissable. I've copied the following quoted prose from another post by another OHW contributor on another thread entirely, but have easily adapted it to describe the situation here. For obvious reasons it might not be a perfect fit.

'I do so get the vibe of you being reduced as a man in Marian's eyes, and it’s so worryingly exciting that it’s tough for me to admit to. It’s the ultimate paradox to somebody who is outwardly alpha to the world in all spheres of life. It almost appeals to me as being like a holiday from everything that I am; a release from my reality if you will. Maybe that’s how it first grabbed yourself?'
Chris

The copied post was submitted by John Jasson in the library section when writing in praise of the 'real life' story contained in the thread 'Its happened'. - apologies to John for such blatant plagiarism. 😀

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:14 am

It could be, that is is about a holiday from everything, and that includes meeting (self imposed) expectations that one has to perform in bed, take a woman to greatest heights to prevent her from considering to change her man. But that can't be is the full story. It does not explain why it is a turn on.

I like to think that if you do something so verboten, so taboo in a loving relationship, it brings the couple closer. I liked to think that Marian and I were doing this together, and we were. And it bring about a level of intimacy, quite unmatched.

But it takes getting used to.

It was around 4.30 am when Marian appeared in the bedroom - just like she did her very very first time after being with Jay. She joined me in bed and asked me how I was doing (coping).

"I'm ok. I can't sleep very well though."
Marian: "Ya, me too. I sleep better with you too."
Me (asking what I already knew): "Did you have sex with Jay?"
Marian: "Ya, right in the middle of the night. I was sleeping already and perhaps he had a wet dream or something, I suddenly felt his hard on against my butt. He made some advances and pulled my panties aside. And then he was already in me."
"And you?" she asked. "What was it like for you?"
"Well, it was strange to enter a cold, empty bed. I thought that you guys had already done it but then I heard you after all. Did you go for seconds?"
"No, it didn't happen because we watched a video until quite late. I thought that it was perhaps going to happen in the morning."
"It was the first time that I came when I heard Jay's orgasm. You weren't going to come back to me anyway."
"But I'm here now" she said.

And then, in a single movement I was on top of her, my own girlfriend. I was on top of her, and in her. I started copulating.
"I'm sore sweetie, can you just come?" she asked.
I did. What else could I do?

Like I had noticed before, if Jay had come in her, I too had to. That basic urge was so powerful, may I say overpowering?
Of course, Marian didn't mind what had just happened. But now that it was done, she was going to go back to Jay in the spare bedroom.
This night, she was with him.