Marian and Jay

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Ijustloveher
Experienced

Re: Marian and Jay

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:05 pm

My question to my dear readers is: what questions do you have for me to answer? I can proceed with the story chronologically but that is quite a heap of work. The stage was set, what do you want to know and read about now?

The girl on my avatar is Marian by the way.

jrobb
Experienced

Unread post by jrobb » Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:47 pm

Hi IJustLoveHer,

Welcome back to the story, and thank you for returning to update this VERY hot thread!

Topics or story angles that might be enjoyed by your readers:
- Marian preparing for her visits to see or spend time with Jay
- Her descriptions of how she feels as she daydreams and fantasizes about an upcoming meeting
- Her anticipation...
- of removing him from his pants
- of taking him in her mouth
- of sliding him up and down her moist pussy lips
- of him entering her
- of her adjusting to him inside her
- Her return home and revealing what Jay left in her
- How she feels as hubby reclaims her

Hope these help

JR

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:35 pm

Ijustloveher wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:05 pm
My question to my dear readers is: what questions do you have for me to answer? I can proceed with the story chronologically but that is quite a heap of work. The stage was set, what do you want to know and read about now?

The girl on my avatar is Marian by the way.
Questions for you....? mmmmmmm 😈

Probably the hottest moments for me are the comparisons, the feelings and the talking... the difference sensations after Jay has been inside and has scretched and cum in Marian pussy.... AMAZING when you say the foreskin didn’t even slide back.... And of course the masturbation moments afterwards... HOT!!!

So probably, my questions would go in that direction:

When you talk to Marian, did she ever compared the two of you in detail? (physics, size, stamina, pleasure, intensity, feelings...) Please, share those moments...

Did Marian ever talk to you about her feelings towards Jay?

Did she ever decide Jay over you in sex?

Did you ever tell her to enjoy sex with Jay and you left without?

Did you ever play pregnancy risk games with Jay?

Did Marian and Jay ever go to holidays together, leaving you at home?

Did you ever play tease games...? And deny ones?

Did she ever make you wear condoms while she could enjoy Jay bareback?

Thanks for coming back and relive your WONDERFUL story!!!!

👏👏👏

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:22 am

I would love to hear all of those comparisons Marian must have made in her own mind on the differences between her two men.

How did she think of each of you?

Where you put in two very different boxes, did she think of Jay as her primary and preferred lover?

Did her closeness to Jay mean spending far more time alone with him, perhaps holidays?

And any lessons for us all? I see you ended with these rather ominous words and so I presume things might not have ended so well.

"So there you have it, for those who enjoyed the train wreck scenario. Our story eventually crashed."

I presume red flags were raised all the time and you did say Marian warned you.

In the end you enjoyed the experience and wouldn't have missed it, and that's an important lesson too.

In my mind it's been a wonderful journey which sounds well worth recalling in some detail.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:21 pm

Wow guys, I really appreciate that! This surely encourages me to continue. Do keep the questions coming. I'll try to address them all, one way or another.

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:54 pm

So... how to continue...

Well, like this. This is how it continued.

February and March were the two months of the major break-throughs. It had happened again, and she had fallen for him. Even I felt as if I was in love. With her, us and yes, even Jay. It was all so exciting. So new, such a special time.

What made a world of difference was that it wasn't any longer a sensitive subject. Previously, she used to often hold back when I raised the subject. This was one of those warnings she had given me in th past: "I like it too much with Jay, and I worry that I may lose control." She feared the emotional unrest that would come along with seeing Jay more often. Stupid me. I only heard her turning me down, I didn't hear what she really said: "Sweetheart, I want nothing more than to have sex with Jay but I'm afraid of what it means for us."

But now, her concerns were off the table. She was going to go all out. We were. This was something we did together.

I remember taking her for lunch for the day that it happened early in the morning. It was a lovely day and enjoyed the sun on a nice cafe terrace in Haarlem. She looked smashingly pretty in her early summer dress. She was as excited about what had happened that morning as I was. She was well aware that she had both our semen inside her. She smiled and placed her hand on her lower belly. Of course, she liked the idea but what turned her on even more was that she was still sore. "Every time I get up, I am reminded that I've been naughty" she said. It made her feel very feminine she said.

Marian kept close track of Jay's whereabouts and plans and she confirmed that he was coming over again later that week, on Thursday evening. Did she think it was going to happen again? Well yes, she expected so. I proposed to create one big bed by dragging the spare mattress into our master bedroom. I did so, and so the stage was set for the "magical third time". That would be our third threesome; i.e. my third time to be there with them.

The prospect of seeing him again, so soon, was a massive turn on for both of us. I haven't kept track of the times that Marian and I had sex (only her encounters with him) but surely we did it quite a few times that week. My high expectations came kind of crashing down later that week.

First, I noticed that Jay was surprised to see his bed moved out from the spare bedroom. Ah, I guess I should have consulted him, but he made no issue of it. Second, when we did it later that night, I screwed up. Marian lay in between us on the giant bed, facing Jay, kissing Jay. I lay behind her, feeling a little left out (I kind of was) and explored her from behind. Oh my God, she was sooo wet for him! Seriously, the double layered gusset of her panties subtly floated on a slippery layer of wetness.

I should have gone down on her but instead I pulled her panties down, entered her and came after a few humps. Damn! It went so fast, I wasn't even sure they had noticed it. Damn again. I am not sure they cared; they went ahead and had sex in several positions, and that was it. For that night.

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:14 pm

Our second threesome that week was better. At least, I managed to not cum before he did. The following week, Jay was with us for two nights and it happened twice. The third week, again, three times. Wow, every time was so fantastic. It was early in the second week, when we ended up in the mega sized bed, like the week before. She lay in between us, entirely focused on kissing him. She was waring a silky camisole with nothing underneath. Something would happen that night that I had not yet seen before. She kissed him, and kissed him endlessly so it seemed. Her hand played a little with his hard-on in his boxer pants. Not really focused. But then... what did she do? She had signalled to him to pull his boxers down, and so he did.

His 7 incher slapped onto his lower belly. From behind Marian's back, I saw her taking him in his hand, gently feeling the warmth and the suppleness of his foreskin. His foreskin was thick, supple and light brown, contrary to my own which is pale and a little tight. She started to move, downward, over his chest, to his belly... She caressed his balls as her lips and tongue ran down the length of his shaft. She licked and kissed his balls and moved back up. A split second later, she had taken him into her mouth. I knew, because I heard him sigh. And I now saw her head moving, a bit up and down, up and down, while her left hand moved up and down in the opposite direction. She regularly did this for me, she was really good at this... And now she did this for Jay!

He clearly enjoyed what she did for him, and she kept on going... It was such an amazing view from where I saw her do this. She kept on placing a loose lock of blonde hair behind her ear so that I could see what she was doing. She really had him in her mouth... She basically gave him a slow, gentle handjob while frenchkissing the head of his penis. Her head kept moving up and down, giving him her very best blowjob, careful, loving, rhythmic....

And he warned her now... "Ohh, Marian... I'll come" he said. But she kept on doing what she did.
"Ok, then this is on yourself entirely" is what he must have thought... A few moments more… A couple more, and then I saw her head flinch, ever so slightly, as if she was surprised to receive a thick wad of warm cum in her mouth. She quickly recovered and resumed blowing him as his full load continued to well up into her mouth. Marian kept on going, when some cum escaped from her lips, she'd quickly move down to take it back into her mouth. Moments later she came up and turned at Jay and me with a proud horny look in her eyes, with his cum smeared all over her cheeks and even some cum dangling from her chin. I was so proud of her, my girlfriend! She had just given him a full blowjob. Not entirely her first but the first from start to end in my presence. Beautiful!

When she blew me, she’d always quickly dispose of my cum in a towel or a t-shirt, whatever was available. So, I expected her to reach for a (my) cum rag but she didn't. Instead, she lay back down in between us and started to finger herself, licking his cum off her lips until she came moments later.

Thereafter, in the following two years, I would see her do this quite a few times more, usually when she had her period. Her personal favourite was to do it when we were watching television and she’d get on her knees to please each of us, him first and then me.

That was the implicit arrangement that emerged during those first weeks. used to consider myself "okay" in bed but now I really struggled. It was all just so fucking hot!! And I just couldn't help myself. As soon as Marian's tongue locked in with his, my hand down into my pants. He wouldn't touch himself at all. He left that to her, my girlfriend. So, too often I was already edging when they were only getting started. Consequently, these "threesomes' were hardly threesomes. They were events where they had sex and I ended up watching most of the time. Marian didn’t mind at all. She wanted to have sex with him anyway. She could do it with me any other time she argued when I hinted to her that I felt embarrassed about my poor contributions.

She didn't really expect me to do much else but enjoy. In fact, she suggested that I put his bed back in the spare bedroom. "I do enjoy a threesome every now and then, but four hands, two hard ons and two mouths, it's all a little overwhelming. What I would like best is that I go see Jay in the spare bedroom first, so that I can concentrate on sex with him. Thereafter, I come back to you and you can reclaim me." She smiled cheerfully. I suppose that I could have declined her proposal because I wanted to see it happen, every time. But I agreed with it. I figured that it was more likely to happen more often this way. And of course they deserved some privacy too. And if I really wanted to see it then I still could.

And so, after the first two week, I dragged the mattress back to the spare bedroom.

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:22 pm

Chrislydi asked how Marian thought of each of us, and whether she put us in two very different boxes, did she think of Jay as her primary and preferred lover?

Most definitely Marian thought of us differently. I was her steady boyfriend and there was no question that she dearly, truly loved me. But she was in love with Jay. And she loved him too. And like I said, I did too, as a great friend.

Of course, I asked Marian whether she liked it better with Jay than she did with me. It’s a stupid question, really, but it’s something that us guys need to know isn’t it regardless of whether we are cheated or cuckolded. Her answer was that it was ‘different, not necessarily better’ with Jay.

As normal as the question is, her answer wasn’t quite what I expected, or hoped for. She repeated it later on so she really meant it.

I have thought about the question for a long time and realised that it’s all a whole lot more complicated than a mere yes, or no, or perhaps sometimes. It helped to think of it in reverse. What if she asked me if I thought sex with my ex girlfriend was better? I would have said what she did. “It was nice, but different”.

It was such a mixed bag of things.

She explained that having sex as part of an on-going loving relationship and sex that is fired up by love and sex hormones is just very different. And that is, of course, true. She furthermore explained that she loved me and that therefore she enjoyed having sex with me. With Jay, sex was ‘forbidden’ and therefore more naughty. The foresight of having sex with Jay was just more exciting she said, explaining why she was always so wet for him while with me, well, since a year or so, we had been using Durex lube (back then, she said that it was the pill that caused her to be dryer, which was clearly not true).

Did she think that, perhaps, she would be able to have an orgasm with Jay? During penetration I meant, because she never orgasmed that way. She believed it wasn’t likely to happen but teasingly added, “IF I were to come that way, it would probably be with him. In fact, I often come on him when I play with myself.” She didn’t mind not coming, she still liked it a lot. She didn’t mind not coming from his tongue either. “I like to reserve that for us. You’re better at that anyway.”

I’ll get back to the subject later on, when things have further progressed.

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:22 pm

Marian and I did discuss how we would deal with having Jay around. Well guys, for sure I wasn’t going to pay for his dinners and drinks, so we asked him to pay a monthly stipend. And he did pay that. Furthermore, he was supposed to help me out with doing up our new house. He did, not as much as I would like but he did. Other than that, we had a normal friends relationship in and outside the house. Over time, however, friends, neighbours and others started to suspect that something was up, but not so at first. And then, what about sex?

What about it?

Yes, what about it?

At the time, it hadn’t really sunk in with me that if Jay had wanted to claim her for himself, my relationship with Marian would have been in deep trouble. But he hadn’t made that claim, he didn’t seem to want that at all. But Marian and I did agree on one thing. Those nights that he was stayed over at our place, those nights she would give him right of way. He would be her preferred lover.

“If he wants it” Marian added. She was weary about coming across as too eager, too pushy. Because Jay wasn’t. He let things come as they did, always welcoming Marian in his arms if she wanted him, and not once making a move to claim her.

I’m not sure if I would have appreciated it, if he had. If he had called her and asked to see him. Or that he would take her upstairs, instead of at her suggestion. It definitely felt much more safe this way. And besides, she would come to see him at almost every opportunity. Either late at night or in the morning, so he needed to do little, to get laid. But, of course, it’s easy to see that she felt that she was ‘always’ taking the initiative.

But I would frequently send her off to see him too. I totally loved it when she conceded and got out of bed, to spend time with another man. To have sex with him. Because that was clear every time that she showed up in the spare bedroom. She came there, willingly, to have sex. Believe it or not but she did this so often that he sometimes declined. Rarely so, but sometimes he did.

And what about us? Well, I got to reclaim her afterwards every time. I got to watch and participate in threesomes. And we still had regular sex when Jay was not around. So, although he was her preferred lover when Jay was around, Marian and I still had sex. So we still did it more often than she did with him.

In the months of April and May alone, they had sex 21 times; three times per week on average. Each time she did it with me too, and when he was not around. That’s a lot of sex for a 29 year old girl, isn’t it? She literally had our cum inside her all the time. Good thing that she was on the pill!

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:40 am

@OOAA You asked about condoms…

Isn’t it strange, I am not even sure if I had wanted any of it all had Marian insisted that Jay use condoms. But she didn’t. From the onset, she had told me that she did not see the need for him to use condoms. In fact, she felt it was nicer without, for him but also for herself.

But what about me?

That question never crossed my mind but the issue come up after six weeks. We had caught some fungus, causing all three of us to be sore (dry) on our genitals. It seemed innocent, but Marian took no chances. She went to see our doctor, who confirmed it was minor and asked if she had had “variable sexual contacts”. She admitted she did. He didn’t react to her admission and merely said that she should use condoms while he prescribed a cream, for each of us.

So, ya, she got the cream from the pharmacy; I had to buy the condoms for Jay and myself… For the first time in years I used a condom. This was just three day before my 10 day overseas trip that I had to make. I left the box for Jay, but when I came home, he had not used a single condom. My condoms would not be left unused but that’s for later.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:16 am

HOT details!!!!!!!! Pure fire!!!!

Thanks!

And thanks for the condoms info.... though you left it quite open/unfinished with your last sentence... please go on soon... 😜😈😉

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:54 pm

It's still in the month April when I wake up in the morning, wondering what is going on. I open my eyes and I see Marian all over Jay next to me. She's leaning over him, kissing him intimately.

She looks at me momentarily and smiles, as if she says "Good morning love.. I'm going to have sex with Jay."

She makes no effort to engage me and continues kissing Jay.

I sit up and start to masturbate.

Marian is really nice to him. I can't really see what happens under the bedsheets but we can all guess.

In a powerful, smooth move, he pulls her on top of his lap and a fraction of a second later, she lowers herself over him with a sigh.

"Oohhh I can feel you so deep inside me" she says. She places her hands against the wall in front of her to press her hips as tight as possible up against his. She comes upright and wriggles her hips a little.

"It's as if you're all the way up here" she says and places her hand just above her belly button.

I watch them having sex. It's such a beautiful thing to see. All senses are engaged because I can even hear the soggy sounds of her wetness.

Pat, pat, pat, pat, pat... pat, pat, pat...

I masturbate myself, awed by what I am seeing right next to me.

Jay feels her up. He fondles her breasts and nipples.

Pat, pat, pat, pat, pat... pat, pat, pat...

She rides Jay to orgasm in a couple of minutes.

I move closer to them, signalling that I'd like to be next.

Marian moves her hips up and quickly places her hand against her crotch before she makes a complicated move onto my lap. But she succeeds and I feel warm drips on my balls and pubic hair when straddles right above my crotch. She eases me in but as soon as I'm in her, I come. I just can't help it but it doesn't matter. She wanted to have sex with Jay.

---

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:00 am

Hot episode, with the pattern now clear, I know it's extremely exciting but it's pretty much only Jay she's having meaningful sex with when your lasting seconds. Perhaps all of this was far more than a little too much of a risk to your own relationship with Marion - but I get the excitement, 100%. it's like having your hand in the fire, but instead of withdrawing it, you've gone and thrown your whole self in the fire too because you just couldn't help yourself. Maybe it's not so surprising it all crashed and burnt then, but what an exciting way to lose her completely

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:52 pm

Chrislydi wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:00 am
Hot episode, with the pattern now clear, I know it's extremely exciting but it's pretty much only Jay she's having meaningful sex with when your lasting seconds. Perhaps all of this was far more than a little too much of a risk to your own relationship with Marion - but I get the excitement, 100%. it's like having your hand in the fire, but instead of withdrawing it, you've gone and thrown your whole self in the fire too because you just couldn't help yourself. Maybe it's not so surprising it all crashed and burnt then, but what an exciting way to lose her completely

Chris
Thanks Chris. Indeed, it was pretty much that way.

Marian and I had a loving relationship; we really loved each other. We wanted to grow old together. Our sex life was good, good enough. We weren't planning to have kids (I still don'ts, she does now). We focused our lives on our work and social life. Jay was one of our best friends. I knew that Marian had sex with him but she chose me in the end, so that was history. It's just that my desire to want to try out something new in bed unleashed something that was near impossible to put back in the bag. Talking with Marian about sex with someone else made me feel so close to her. It was something so naughty, so secret, only us could talk about it.

Why would she want to do it? Was it only curiosity or did she miss something? With whom would she do it, and would that be practical? If we did it with Jay, what would it be like? What did she do with Jay that first time? It was such a turn on to talk about these things, together. And we did so for over a year before it happend for real. Up and down, yes or no, doubts, but she eventually decided, yes, she would like to try it some time, for real. She let me choose whom we would ask, and she said that I would have to ask him. Jay immediately came to mind, and she immediately agreed. Jay was her preferred candidate too. He was a close friend, available and she had sex with him before.

Our first threesome followed a few weeks later. It was so impactful. It was beautiful, incredibly hot and a fantastic way to express our friendship. But it had also unleashed powers that could not be put back in the bottle. Marian worried about having liked it too much. She warned me, if it was going to happen again she may not be able to stop. Like I wrote before, all I heard was that she didn't want it again, when in fact she said she wanted a lot more, so much so that she worried where that would leave her and I.

Of course, that second threesome was inevitable, and it happened a year later. I am not sure if Jay had special intentions when he later asked to stay over at our new house during week days because he had found a job closer to our place. I don't think that he assumed anything. Well, either way: it just took a couple of weeks when it all spun out of control.

Once we dove into it all, it was already impossible to turn back. Our exit plan was that Jay would likely find his own girlfriend. Marian didn't like that prospect but that's what she assumed would put an end to it all. I saw her at some point, jealous over another girl that she suspected was after Jay. She cried in my arms when she told me about it. Isn't that weird? I told Marian that Jay would be stupid to go after the other girl. I let her stay over at his place for a night to convince him to not yet move on. It would be the first time that she let him lick her to orgasm. This was in her 9th month with Jay.

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:53 pm

Chris, you observed that Marian, already early on, was pretty much only having meaningful sex with Jay.

I had to let that that sink in for a while!

I would greatly appreciate it if you could say more about the subject. Your observation is true; it's just quite something to see someone else say it.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:16 pm

Ijustloveher wrote:
Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:53 pm
Chris, you observed that Marian, already early on, was pretty much only having meaningful sex with Jay.

I had to let that that sink in for a while!

I would greatly appreciate it if you could say more about the subject. Your observation is true; it's just quite something to see someone else say it.
I can fully appreciate the sheer thrill and excitement of opening Pandora"s Box or put another way once that genie is out of the bottle there's an electricity in the air that compels you, almost draws you like a magnet to the greater danger which accompanies the heightened arousal and exhilaration.

The clear signs I picked up on were two fold really, Jay was always an obvious problem because he ticked two big boxes right from the off, one the very obvious physical connection and the other the more important emotional bond.

The physical one is so humdrum almost a standard requirement - the almost obligatory lover who is much or hugely better in bed, but how much better? Like most cases the difference is incomparable, Jay giving Marion new heights of sexual pleasure never dreamed of, making her world turn and transforming her into a fully sexual being, experiencing the thrill that only a hugely better lover can bring. Now the physical improvement aka sex, is all fairly standard stuff but what struck me was the far more important emotional side.

This isn't a new lover who she developed a liking and connection for, but rather one who she had fucked before and very much liked as a friend, she already had all the building blocks, the foundations if you like, of a profound emotional connection. The absolutely out of this world sex, would only bond them far closer and make the likely emotional magnetism inescapable, and WOW of course far, far stronger when he moved in and actually lived with you all day every day, or most days! This was like throwing yourself in a fiery furnace and shutting the door behind - This was a huge, huge and massive red flag being unfurled on the front lawn for everyone with eyes to see. This is not just impinging on what is meant to be your territory, it's not just a woman loving two men either, it's one man's emotional connection and bond being so strong and all encompassing that it in effect lessens any other bonds, his got stronger at the expense of yours, it undermined yours massively and tbh quite expectedly.

You were in effect completely replaced, your purpose in her life was eliminated and hugely diminished, and those signs were always there. Be absolutely clear I'm not blaming you for your own misfortune, if you can even label it in that very negative way, as you like me and everyone else here are only human, this is so taboo and something erotically desired for so long, we can just be enjoying the ride far too much to even care or want to hold back, even a little. It's natural for the moth to be drawn to the flame, but in this case it.stood out to me that you were that moth and separation almost inevitably lay ahead.

I don't want to hijack your thread but I had similar experiences in the past, my friend was never going to endanger my marriage and finished the affair, but it left my wife vulnerable and a new all too unwelcome predator almost succeeded in splitting us. I was extremely fortunate that the man who would have taken her away was found out to be not all he seemed, discovered and unveiled in his true colours just within the nick of time as divorce was on the cards and planned. Jay though is your friend, a thoroughly likeable guy, you know he's one of the good guys and taking your wife alway seemed eminently possible unless he could walk away. The fact he didn't probably reflects on it being beyond him rather than intentional, and the likely scenario that he'd be so enraptured that he couldnt played out and was extremely possible, even the probable outcome. In the end it was Jay's responsibility to end it and move away as a good friend should always do, but it had got beyond all stopping and he too is only human.

Chris
Last edited by Chrislydi on Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:48 pm

Oh wow Chris! Thank you! Thank you dearly. That is such a lovely and loving analysis.

Nice to read where you yourself are coming from. And so lucky you that you managed to avert disaster. So you too had embraced a good friend. For how long?

Wow, I have something to read myself a few times over now ;0)

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:40 am

I think the key is closeness, opportunity and reinforcement of already extremely strong attraction and feelings.

My best friend did not actually live with us, and although eventually they met several, if not most nights of the week - it wasn't 24/7 or weekdays etc. There was always some distance and predictably enough he moved on after a few months.. He also had form as a bit of a player and was unlikely to have anything so permanent. When you are living on top of each other and the feelings are growing more intense every day then something has to give. Marion had a direct comparison of who she wanted to be with right in front of her all the time, the new, exciting lover who so enthralls her she can't get enough of him or his bed or something far less exciting, more mundane and older, that she might once have thought more enduring.

There is no choice really one will strengthen at the expense of the other, the end and the result has to be predictable when he was always so much more than just a lover, it was as expected. Jay really should not have been in the same house for anything but a very short and strictly temporary and limited period.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:24 pm

Chris, you are right to highlight the emotional bond playing an important role. And yes, that bond between Marian and Jay was there from early on. In fact, I suspect that very early on, she was close to choosing him over me. But I showed more interest in her, she literally told me that. Her bond with Jay had various forms. She was clearly physically attracted to him but Jay was also from the same province as where Marian came from. Same accent, similar (Catholic) values. He was intelligent and could afford to be laid back and quite lazy. I have to work hard, I often feel. As a gymnast, I was looking good. But Jay looked good without doing anything for it. It was fun to hang out with him in our students house. And he welcomed Marian into our circle when we had become a thing, in spite of their naughty encounter. We’d watch videos, have drinks or smoke some of his own weed. He introduced Marian to his joints, which led to some amazing sex sessions. When he had moved in with us, he made no fuss whatsoever about paying for the food that we ate and occasionally helping out with fixing up my new house.

Jay was discrete in the way we interacted. During day time we were friends, at night, he was Marian’s lover. But he would rarely take the initiative; mostly leaving that to us. So this meant that when Marian showed up in his bedroom in the mornings or later at night, it was entirely clear what she came for. He knew that I encouraged her to see him but she had assured him that she really wanted it. In fact, after a few months she worried about imposing herself on him because she went over to see him every night he was staying over. But Jay didn’t feel that way at all. It didn’t need to happen every time, he said. He enjoyed it too, when she just spend some time with him in his bed.

9.5 times out of ten, something would happen though. As the frequency of our threesomes started to level off, I would usually wait and listen in the master bedroom, my work room or sometimes on the stairs, stroking my dick, edging, listening to my girlfriend getting fucked… <again!!>.

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:24 pm

It was Jay’s birthday in June when Marian when I woke up in an empty bed at 7.30 in the morning. Was she…? Yes, I heard her in the spare bedroom. Something was going on. Since it was his birthday I decided to go to their side and have a look. I found them in his bed, Marian had just commenced giving Jay a loving blowjob, such was what I could tell when I kissed her good morning on her mouth, and then Jay as well. I wished him and watched Marian continue her delicious blowjob. For a moment, I hoped she might ask me to help but she decided to straddle over his lap. Awed, I saw and felt his rock hard penis and her wetness merge. They copulated briefly but loud enough for the neighbours to hear her I think. When he came inside her, I could feel his penis pulsating… Three, four… five…. Six…

Happy birthday my friend!

Jay looked at the clock and saw that it was nearly 8. He was going to be late for work, and got up to have his shower, leaving Marian and me in his bed. Marian lay on her back and smiled. I looked at her pussy and saw some of Jay’s cum trickle down her buttocks.

Me: “Oh please can I lick you?”
Marian: “Are you sure?”

Oh dammit yes I was sure! Now I was. I had avoided going all the way like this until today although I had licked her a number of times afterwards. It was not uncommon for Marian to ask me to do it after I had come in her. That was not my favourite activity, once I had come myself, I lost interest in sex completely. But now, it was entirely different. I had to do this!!

I moved up on my arms in between her legs and her smooth thighs. I could smell him, her, them together. My nose in her pubic hair, my tongue touched her slippery, silvery tasting lips… The smell of sex was so nice! But it was hard to reach her in this position.

“Wait” Marian said, as she prepared to get onto her knees.

She straddled over my lap and for a moment I thought she was going to lower herself onto my dick. But she kept moving up on her knees, forward over my chest. I stared at her pussy and saw Jay’s cum between her labia. Not much, but it was definitely his semen. Her buttocks were shiny from wetness… Suddenly I realised that my arms were locked in between her thighs. I couldn’t move them to reach out to her tits or hips. All I could do was stroke myself as she moved further up until she hung above my face.

Am I really going to do this? I wondered for a moment but I was no longer in a position of choice. Marian lowered her hips and my tongue reached out. Close, but still far. She opened her thighs a little further, suddenly sliding down more than intended. Her puss firmly pressed on my lips, my tongue had slid in her and a I noticed how a gulp of warm cum flowed over my tongue. Oh my god! Oh my this was so hot!!

The taste was neutral, what was odd was how sticky his cum was. It persistently stuck to my tongue in a big wad. Yet there was more to be gotten and I kept licking, licking, reaching for more (I really did haha). Marian got into it and started rubbing her puss up and down by face, causing me to have Jay’s cum in my nostril like a wad of snot. She bent over, looking down at me.

“Do I taste nice?” she asked whilst still pressing her puss firmly on my lips. I could not possibly say anything this way and merely mumbled to confirm: “Hmmmn”.

Marian then focused on herself and let me lick her clit. She didn’t need much time before she came on my face and left me with a mouthful. What should I do with it? Spit or swallow? Heavens, that choice, what man has to make such choice? I had to do something though, laying on my back. I swallowed. And again because it was so sticky.

“Wow, you were so full” I said.
Marian smiled. “Yeah? Did you like it?”
“You can always ask me to do this for you my love”.

Damn that was nice! To be smothered by a cum-filled pussy is heaven; it would be hard to tell the difference if one passes!
Licking another man’s cum from your loving girl’s pussy, it is the ultimate demonstration of approval of what she just did. I got to do it quite a few more times. It was soooo hot to do! The one downside was that she liked having him inside her. So I remember well when she later told me that I only lick her on the outside, briefly and she’d pull her panties back to cover her, still largely cum-filled pussy.

My sweet darling Marian…

So many wonderful stories…

———

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:27 pm

Thank you so much for this, a hot and exciting time for all.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:04 pm

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but taking your beloved out in public, along with her other lover triggers something special. Indeed, some of the hottest sessions between Marian and Jay followed situations when the three of us had been out in public.

It was a wonderful warm summer night when we went out to the beach with our neighbours. They had already often seen Jay around the house, and I could see him trying to figure out what was going on between us, between Marian, Jay and me. He would find out eventually but that evening we chatted and had drinks and just hung out. Marian looked outright smashing. She wore a cute blue summer dress, sweet and sexy. Her make up was prominent, her blonde hair occasionally waved in the sea wind. She was cheerful and energetic that evening, entertaining, alive, fun. She was charging.

Later that night, right after we had came home, both stormed straight upstairs. Apparently, huge sexual tension had built up between them that evening. "I'll join them later", I thought. But once I heard Marian's sigh upstairs, just bare minutes later, I rushed up the stairs to look, to find out what was going on.

When I entered our bedroom, they lay on our bed, still fully dressed, kissing intimately and intensely. They were both clearly very, really very horny! They hadn't heard or seen me come in, or they didn't care. I sat on the chair opposite the bed and kept watching. My right hand went right there, where it usually went.

Jay's hand grabbed her ass and squeezed het butt. She was so horny that she slowly gyrated her hips. For a moment she locked her thighs around his knee and rubbed herself up against his leg. His hand moved up and he touched rubbed the smooth, naked skin of her inner thighs. He didn't touch her up "there", only her inner thighs.

Man, this was so hot! And it was about to get even hotter.

When Marian pulled her legs up a little, her summer dress dropped, down to her hips. This revealed her white panties. Oh, so nice. I looked at her crotch. And I looked again... Was that...? I sat about 2 meters away from them... Oh my god yes, that was a wet spot in her panties, right there where her vagina was! Her wetness had drenched through the double layer of cotton!! And it wasn't a small wet spot, it was a big oval-shaped wet patch.

I'm sorry you guys, but this was too much. I am a wet-spot-in white-panties guy and Marian knew this. She would sometimes get a little wet but never like this. Not for me. Not when we had just started going out, no, not. But for Jay... Every single fucking time she started creaming for him, ever so easily. Oh well, better like this for Jay than not wet at all. Mind you, Jay didn't even touch her there. His hand fondled her right there, just out of target (yeah, I tried, but my fingers couldn't stay away from the target).

They suddenly sat upright, to undress. Jay quickly rushed off to the toilet, leaving Marian with me.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" she said. "I thought that I could play with Jay alone tonight."

That was true... She had said earlier that day that that she'd like to play with Jay, i.e. not a threesome. I thought it was not unreasonable of her to ask that. But now... they were in our bedroom, and damn this was so hot! But I got the message, and when Jay walked back in, I headed for my workroom.

But a little later, when I heard them being back at it, I couldn't help it and walked back into the bedroom and sat down to watch again. Guys, this really happened ya, so amazing.

They were still kissing and petting heavily, their naked skin rubbing against each other (haha, how long was I banned from the bedroom? I think less than 2 minutes?). Then I saw how he rolled on top of her and how a hand guided his penis... and it disappeared along the sound of a deep sigh. All I saw now was his scrotum.

Jay then fucked my girlfriend in missionary, with one of his legs still on the outside of hers. Marian was soooo horny. She rhythmically rubbed the ball of her foot of her free leg up and down the mattress, something she never did before. It was as if she... Was she going to come?? My god this was so intense! And remember, I wasn't supposed to be there.

"Oh sweetheart, just come in my pussy" she sighed, and moments later he did, he powerfully ejaculated his load inside my girlfriend's lower belly.

Even after he came, she kept rubbing the mattress with her foot after he came. I moved and sat next to her on the bed. I caressed her. I'm not really sure what I wanted to get out of this, well, I was super hot, but Marian barely responded to me. To an extent that I got the message and walked back to my workroom, to write down what I had just witnessed.

Fifteen minutes later, Marian appeared in my room.

"Hi"
"Hi sweetie" I answered and got up. I took her in my arms and kissed her.

me: "Wow, that was passionate."
Marian: "Yes, I wanted it to be like that."
"Did you come? The way you were rubbing your foot on the bed..."
"No, I didn't come but it was really good though"

I reached down over her back and butt and felt the slippery wetness in her crack. A little further down, all I felt was super smooth, slippery wetness, the kind that you can't rub way. A woman cannot possibly feel nicer than this.

"Ohhh, I so badly want you" I sighed.

She, reservedly: "I thought that I was going to have sex with Jay only?"
"What? No... What?"
"I said that I would like to do it with Jay only."
"Oh no sweetie, I'm not ready for that".

It's hard to capture the language of this discussion in English just right. In Dutch, the connotation of "alleen" and "apart" is quite close, at least in this context it was: a minor difference in language, a major leap for a kind man.. This was about her doing it separately with Jay, and her doing it *only* with Jay.

OMG, how unready I was for the latter!
(yeah, I know that you know where this is headed...)

I started bartering.
Marian softened her stance a little.

"Do you want to lick me?" she asked.

OMG, yes I did.

Moments later, she lay on her back on the carpet and I went down on her. I buried my face in her crotch and licked her to my best ability. She smelled and tasted of sex. Somewhat to my surprise there wasn't much cum to be had but never mind that. But just before she reached, a flow of wetness gulped out of her, ran through her butt crack and accumulated on the carpet.

Marian: "Oh, I'm flowing" she said/warned.

I ignored it and kept licking her until she came.

Right after, I moved up and entered her sloppy, open treasure. I can't remember how long I lasted but it wasn't long.

Seconds later, my cum flowed out of her too, forming a second circle-shaped wet spot in my carpet. Yeah, honestly, smaller than Jay's. Both spots remained visible for a couple of weeks, reminding me of this very special evening.

Did I take more than what I deserved?

The following morning, I found her panties somewhere under the bedsheets. The double lined crotch was still wet. Het panties smelled heavenly. Of course I pressed it up against my nose, of course I did. A light slimy layer of evidence. It would dry up crusty and continue to smell like heaven. Only god knows why men do not let their women have sex with other men, all the time.

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:35 pm

Dear friends, please keep commenting; it really motivates me to keep writing. Especially comments about whether Marian liked it better with Jay, and why.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:54 pm

I think it's as obvious as the nose on your face that Marion preferred fucking with Jay, at least from a physical enjoyment point of view. There's often more of a fulfilling and emotional, maybe a more sensuous coupling when the hotwife is reclaimed by the husband, and I'm wondering was she, rather than just yourself, still really feeling that? Her request to just fuck Jay all night, apparently against your wishes at that moment in time on the actual night, might indicate not as much. I suppose the question might be, was her emotional bond with Jay now starting to become the predominant one in her life, and was she starting to ask him those everyday questions, or tell him her observations on matters non sexual, whereas formerly she may only have talked to you?

One point on the threesome comes to mind, I think I'm right in assuming Jay's superior technique or/and size of his 'equipment' helped him in becoming the preferred lover. I'm just wondering when you are both pleasuring her in different ways were there no thoughts of being slightly intimidated by his obviously better results, and the hugely erotic way Marion responded to him? I know the thrill and super excitement at seeing such 'action' would be the major feeling, but perhaps feelings of huge sexual inferiority or losing her, might also have been mixed in somewhere with those predominant other feelings and felt too?

It's a real mindfuck to read how he's fast becoming her real 'boyfriend/husband' and partner in every way, while you're so wrapped up in the ride and the very much, perfectly understandable excitement and thrills that you fail to see your girlfriend is well on the way to leaving you. As I said previously, what an absolutely exhilarating and wonderful way to lose your girlfriend completely and another man take her away forever.

Chris
Last edited by Chrislydi on Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:35 pm

I know the Dutch generally as a nation have a reputation as superb linguists, with so many adept in many languages besides their own, and therefore your immaculate English and flowing prose come as no great surprise. However I still think that you deserve all the compliments going when it's this perfect.

viewtopic.php?t=65641