It's happened!

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
OOAA

Re: It's happened!

Unread post by OOAA » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:40 pm

excitedcuckold wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:46 pm
Jen and I are back home. We had a talk. I think this will be my last post on the forum.

I wish I had something more profound to say. Maybe a lesson I've learned. But, I'm not suddenly some wise person, so I won't pretend. :)

Anyway, time to look toward the future. I have a wife to impregnate! :cool:
THANKS a lot for everything and best luck in the future!!!!!

Take care!!!!

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:51 am

Bump
can’t let an adventure like this fall off.

Curious450
Prepubescent

Unread post by Curious450 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:25 pm

I agree, we need to keep it on :-)

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:14 pm

realcucklife wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:51 am
Bump
can’t let an adventure like this fall off.
Curious450 wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:25 pm
I agree, we need to keep it on :-)
No need to bump the threats in the Library section. They will never disappear.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64658

Most forums auto-prune topics after 365 days of inactivity. Exceptions:

* The Library: Never
* Hotspots: 180 days
* Personals: 60 days

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:34 pm

Yeah, let's hope there's more to come!

starman2
Experienced

Unread post by starman2 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:19 am

Very hot story very extreme, only thing that i wonder what if they guys that jen dates want more from there relationship not be part of a cuckold lifestyle ,fall in lover with her and get married take her to see family not hide there love or even start a family with jen.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:24 am

This is probably a million miles more extreme than I could ever even fantasise about never mind contemplate happening. However for all that I can't remember enjoying a thread so much. It was so well related that you could see and feel where he was coming from and I absolutely got it, got his desire and got his excitement at going the full distance. One to keep and not let drop from the site, I salute and thank you excitedcuckold whether on not you ever post again.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Fri May 13, 2022 2:24 pm

Still one of the hottest

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Thu May 19, 2022 10:33 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:24 am
I salute and thank you excitedcuckold whether on not you ever post again.
I wholeheartedly second that sentiment, Chris! Bloody hot in here, innit?

This must be one of the most exciting accounts of extreme cuckoldry on the internet, for my money, and once again I am indebted to Chris for drawing my attention to a thread I’ve not previously been aware of. I savoured a page now and then over these past months and have found it a very enjoyable ride indeed. Thank you, Mike! Thank you, Jen! Thank you, Chris!

It is actually quite repetitive in that many of the conversations between Jen and Mike are the same ones over and over again when you deconstruct them. However, that’s how life really is when you’re doing this stuff. It only takes the slightest nuance in what she says, a different word here, a changed order of sexual events there, to open up an entire new world of excitement to the partner, and each occasion just builds and builds the suspense ever higher for anyone understanding and into the kink.

I don’t have the slightest interest in homosexual stories normally, but the interaction between Mike and Brian as they wrestle at Jen’s behest, where Mike has an erection as Brian pins him to the ground, holding his balls in a hand crush while Jen cheers her lover on to emasculate her husband still further, is exquisite torture as she delights in taking his power, his rights, and finally his male dignity away to complete her fulfilment. “Keep squeezing his balls!”

It’s far more extreme than I could ever sign up to in real life, but it’s a tribute to the power of the author’s pen that at times he has me wishing that I would! I probably have a wife that would revel in doing it too if she was really in the zone and suspected for a moment that I wanted it. I need to be very careful what I wish for. I can 100% imagine getting drawn so deeply into such a thrilling but highly dangerous rabbit hole. I do so get the vibe of Mike being reduced as a man in Jen's eyes, and it’s so worryingly exciting that it’s tough for me to admit to. It’s the ultimate paradox to somebody who is outwardly alpha to the world in all spheres of life. It almost appeals to me as being like a holiday from everything that I am; a release from my reality if you will. Maybe that’s how it first grabbed Mike?

There is one point on which I profoundly disagree with “Mike”. At one point, a poster complained that there is too little background given to balance the erotic side of the story. Mike replied saying that it wouldn’t be hot to write about him and Jen taking a walk in the park or snuggling down on the sofa to watch a film. On the contrary, if it is properly woven into the narrative, an appreciation that folks who are doing the craziest things in their sex lives are at the same time living unremarkably and lovingly in other aspects of their lives is absolutely smoking hot, and it helps the reader to see that they are ordinary flesh and blood people going about their days, but also they might just relapse into debauchery, or be thinking about it, or talking about it at any moment. That's how it's been for us in real life anyhow.

Of course, there’s the usual comedy element. Obviously, I refer to the utter morons who spend their time here reading a long saga about a lifestyle that they find “gross” to quote one of them, and they are still here 30 pages later posting the same brain dead crap. What is that all about, for goodness’ sake? Duh!! It’s a big internet. Maybe go and read something you actually do like and find interesting? I think there should be much stricter rules on slating such nonsense for instant deletion which might one day stamp it out.
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:24 pm

I just happened to come across this thread again by accident and noting my previous comment of earlier this year, quickly skimmed over it to remind myself of its content, it's an enthralling, engrossing and thrilling adventure a couple take through the very scary and high risk extremes of cuckolding, but what an adventure and what a read. Stupendous, magnificent and every other congratulatory and commendatory adjective you can ever think of.

John (the post above this) being a true wordsmith expresses his thoughts so much better than I could ever do my own, but I share all of his sentiments and reflections on this thread too.

Anyway I thought it shouldn't be allowed to just sink slowly back into the recesses of the library section once again, and deserved a timely bump up in the pecking order of threads likely to be looked at. I hope others might find it well worth their time to rediscover it too.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:59 pm

Yes, one of the best stories I've read here.

If there was a cuck story Hall of Fame, this one would surely be in it.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:45 pm

Gold standard Hall of Fame!