Her Bull Last Night

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
nnjcpl2002
Experienced

Re: Her Bull Last Night

Unread post by nnjcpl2002 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:17 pm

Thanks, Subcuck. I see that you really understand the dynamic of this exchange of control.

nnjcpl2002
Experienced

Unread post by nnjcpl2002 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:06 pm

Given that we have some expressions of interest I will go back to an earlier experience of a few years ago. Same friend, her bull of over 10 years. He has always understood the bull/cuck idea and is in that role when he enters our bedroom, whether I'm there or not!
His practice with us is to be intentionally creative. He likes to change things up both to sustain his enthusiasm and to keep me a bit off balance. So here is another factual report on a visit in the not too distant past:

A New Level of Cuckolding

My wife has reached a new level with her bull and this is very satisfying for me. So recently she had another visit from him. He is different than her lover......his approach is more purely sexual and less romance. He "gets it" with regard to the cuckolding possibilities. He often is creative in requiring a new twist or in requiring something of me as the cuckold. This time, to reach a new level of cuckolding he had instructed Beth to have me tightly tied up in a chair with my hands restrained so that I could not get up. This was something new.........but I could easily tell that the idea appealed to her when she told me what was going to happen, so I complied with her instructions and cooperated fully in my cuck role.

He always arrives promptly, which facilitates whatever preparations he may have requested.... and that was the case again. Beth tied my hands to the chair and behind my back about five minutes before he arrived. As I sat there fully naked, I asked if she didn't want me to suckle her nipples or lick her pussy as I normally do to prep her before his arrival ...........answer, "no, you are not going to do anything with me this time.........you are tied up for a reason. "

Soon I heard his car door and our doorbell. We were both in our bedroom and as in the past he let himself in and came upstairs to join us. Game on! Beth was already naked under a lovely lavender velvet dressing gown. As per normal for him, when her bull undressed, he was already big and hard as a rock. Beth commented "You are always ready!"

They embraced and kissed right in front of me. The kissing is very exciting for me as the cuck. She reached down and held his hard cock and soon she reclined on our king sized bed.......large enough for the three of us........but today I am bound to a chair near the bed. He climbs onto the bed with her,,,,they kiss briefly and he slides down to suck her nipples. He does not go to her pussy with his mouth, but without further ado, he moves into position and slides his very large, very thick cock into her. Now this is interesting for me in that she normally likes to get some oral from me before he arrives and the fucking starts, since a little extra lubrication helps her to accommodate his extra jumbo size. I had offered my oral services prior to his arrival and she refused me! But to my surprise, he slid right in with no problem showing me that she was totally wet and receptive to his cock without any direct foreplay or preparation of her pussy. That tells me something about her openness and her desire for what was about to take place. She was already wet because she really was eager to take his cock into her pussy! This observation is big for me. She really wants his cock in her, and he is better for her that I am when it cums to sex! Angst! And I'm tied up, only watching, can't even stroke my hard cock.

He begins to stroke her gently with his cock, gradually working to gain full penetration. They kiss and embrace until he is comfortably going to full depth with his cock nicely coated by my wife's generous supply of poontang! Let me repeat here that his cock is extra large and thick and he stretches her to capacity when he is all the way in! Lovely to watch, and I was able to maneuver myself so that I could see the juncture of his thick cock sliding all the way in and out of her as they got started. But he knows her needs and despite his bull role he wants to please her as well...........so he soon pulls out and lays on his back so she could take the riding position. I drag my chair closer. This is what I live for, because this is how she can really develop a tremendous and ongoing series of lady orgasms when she takes his cock all the way in and grinds her cunt and her clit on top of him. Lovely pleasure groans and gasps come from her as she enjoys his cock this way............and I must admit that I gasped some too. Remember that she a refined and demur lady in her everyday life, as well as a dedicated wife and mother.

Now this goes on and on with Beth on top as he caters to her pleasure and her desire to take one big orgasm after another. I am thrilled by her response to his cock. He now understands that her nipples are directly connected to her clit for cums, so he tweaks them just right as she builds to a higher intensity of orgasms and louder accompanying animal sounds. And this from a woman who has until recently been a fairly passive and quiet lover! The more she cums the more turned on I become. But I can't even touch myself............part of their diabolical plan!!

Eventually they turn so that her ass is facing directly at me. She alternates between grinding her clit against him with his cock fully buried in her and then stroking his cock in and out of her soaked pussy. Now I can see his cream coated cock sliding to its full depth into her wet, stretched cunt. I hear some groans of pleasure from him too! They are both whispering appreciative comments to each other, but I cannot hear the words. I am mesmerized in my chair. But all good things must end, and after her extended string of excellent orgasms it is his turn.

She climbs off and sucks his huge wet cock for a few minutes and then gets on her back for him with legs high and wide open. He pauses and looks at me to let me see her well fucked and distended cunt..........what a beautiful sight! "Take a look at that," he says to me. Now he climbs between her open thighs and slides in again for his grand finale.

When he wants to have his own turn to cum, he stokes her hard and deep.. No matter.....She is wide open now and loves it judging from the pleasure sounds emanating from my normally demure wife. He strokes harder............she encourages him to his climax until he asks if she is ready. "Yes, give it to me!" she responds.........and now here he cums with his predictable huge load of semen and with muted roars to announce his completion. I can see his translucent, thick white cum leaking out around his dick as he strokes her a few more times, winding down. Soon he withdraws and gets up. No cuddling with him afterwards. (Her one complaint about him!) I gaze at her well used pussy, inflamed and dripping with his huge load. There is one big pearl that has emerged at the base of her opening. She is well used and pretty much done after being pounded at the finale by his big hard dick. I would now like to slide my own hard cock into her messy stretched pussy, even knowing that she is way stretched out and that I would feel only her loose wetness. I love that feeling, but I am still bound in the chair. She lets me know that she has had enough and that she does not wish to give me what I am burning for at this time. This is what I live for as her cuckold!

So, you see, she has now attained another new level with her bull. I can remember when she would not cum at all with him....she was doing it mainly for my pleasure. That has changed remarkably in a mature woman who is reaching a peak of sexual satisfaction relatively late in the game. I am amazed by her progress from a traditional, modest, and demure wife into a hot wife who is open to enjoying the pleasure of other men.

I am a happy cuckold!

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:06 am

More than a year on from your last post on this particular thread, I must post to add my appreciation. That bull provided a remarkably inventive and creative service and seems to have given you both great pleasure over the preceding decade.

Thank you for sharing,

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

nnjcpl2002
Experienced

Unread post by nnjcpl2002 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:48 am

Thanks Chris! I appreciate your frequent and worthwhile participation here on OHW. We still see her bull although less frequently. It may be that we are over the legal age limit for this sort of exciting wife sharing, but we still work it in to some extent.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:20 pm

I'm curious about other ways he demonstrates your place in this great relationship.

nnjcpl2002
Experienced

Unread post by nnjcpl2002 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:54 am

We appreciate your interest, eater. You ask how he demonstrates my cuckold role. As an example, he typically calls ME to set up a date to visit my wife. In that conversation he will instruct me about anything he may desire during his visit. I.e. how he would like my wife to be dressed, or undressed prior to his arrival. Also how he would like me to prepare her for him. And in recent years he has required me to suck his cock as part of the scene. Of course he normally fills her pussy with large volumes of his cum. His dick is almost too large for her mature pussy and he always produces a very heavy ejaculation accompanied by impressive loud animal sounds. When he has finished in her he will withdraw, look at me If I am allowed to be present, and ask me how I like what I see, knowing full well that I love it!

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:49 am

very hot. that's how I would want to participate in the relationship

nnjcpl2002
Experienced

Unread post by nnjcpl2002 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:26 am

My wife's long term bull visited us again last week. He arrived in later afternoon and we sat in the den while Beth finished a Cosmo. She was dressed normally and soon her bull suggested that she go upstairs to slip into some play type gown for him.

When she had gone upstairs, he moved to a recliner and motioned me over to him. He unzipped and fished our his very large and hard cock. I understood and went to my knees in front of him to serve him. I've done this before and it has becum more a part of our sessions in one way or another. As a younger guy, I would not have considered it. Too gay for me. But now as an older man I have cum to like the serving role as their cuckold. He coached me as I sucked him and told me to go deeper. I got him pretty well all the way in, to the point where at the back of my throat my gag reflex kicked in. So I sucked his cock in preparation for him to take my wife. His cock was rock hard, as usual for him.

When I had sucked him for a good while, he said he was ready to go upstairs to be with her. He told me that he wanted her to witness me giving him good oral service before he went to her. So he sat in an easy chair in our bedroom and I again kneeled before him to take his hard on into my mouth and pleasure him while she watched. He then beckoned her to come closer to him and observe me serving him. He sucked her nipples as she stood next to me on my knees and commented favorably on my performance.

Then, to my surprise, he thanked me for sucking his cock and told me that I should now leave the bedroom and close the door tight. He wanted to be alone with my wife. Normally I remain with them and even participate, but this time I was to be excluded. Thus he asserted his full control. Yes, I felt the cuckold angst as I closed the door leaving my wife to him, knowing that he would be fucking her and finally depositing his full load of cum into her wet pussy.

I listened outside our bedroom while he was obviously going deep into her on our kingsize bed. Sometimes it was quiet, and then as he progressed I could hear the bed pulsating and some gasps and groans from both of them. I'd say he took 15 to 20 minutes fucking her, I'm sure in several positions. Finally the door pops open with a bang and he announces, "OK you can come in now!"

I saw that he had finished by cumming in his favorite position: she with her ass over the edge of the bed and he with his feet on the floor going fully deep and hard until he pumps a very large load of his cum into her from behind. He tells me to cum see what he's done. I love this part! There as a perfect large pearl framed right between her labia! So lovely!

He's done and prepares to leave, and now it's my time to lick and play with his cum in and on her pussy. I lick her clit to please her, but she is pretty will done.
I slide my rock hard dick into her soaked and stretched pussy. What a feeling. Almost no friction at all, but the eroticism of the thought that I'm into her freshly fucked and fully loaded pussy is a huge play on my libido. I pull out and use his cum as generous lube as I stroke my own cock to an eventual orgasm lying next to my loving bride.

I never expected to be playing in this exciting manner at our advanced age, and I can honestly say that my wife is still sexy and very desirable to me and to our long term friend and bull! Perhaps her bull helps to keep her that way. All good!

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:37 am

great story. thanks for sharing.

nnjcpl2002
Experienced

Unread post by nnjcpl2002 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:39 am

Thanks for the feedback $2

Disappointed not to see more!