The Girl is Trouble

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
subtoall
Pervert

Re: The Girl is Trouble

Unread post by subtoall » Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:40 am

Smokin hot! The perfect couple. Great job Darren.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:39 pm

WOW WOW and WOW

What a FANTASTIC chapter!!!!!! Super hot talking!!!!

Thanks a lot DarrenZ!!!!

fuddyduddy
Prepubescent

Unread post by fuddyduddy » Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:48 pm

Great story! I really love it! Thanks!

vazkor13
Prepubescent

Unread post by vazkor13 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:35 am

First I am sorry if my english is far from perfect, I read it easily, but writing or speaking is much harder, that's the main reason why I rarely post, I'am 99% a lurker here :)

I really love that story and Darrenz is an amazing writer, but I must say I prefer previous chapters.
I like Cuckold stories but mostly the ‘loving’ part and angst who go with from the husband PV (yes it may seems stupid), but in last two chaptes, I have the feeling that Jess does not really care about Darren.
It happen all the time in cuckolding stories, most of the hotwives are so selfish that they are cruel so much that separation is the logical conclusion. Some of best works from xleglover or some from GoodHusband, when they split up (always to get back together).

Anyway I really love the writing, and, for some reasons I find Darren to be some nice guy I can relate to, Jess not so much 😊

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:54 pm

Thanks for your kind words and interest in the story Vazkor13. I hope I give you enough in the story to stick around. I have two other stories on here with hopefully different enough approaches to be scratching slightly different itches.

Frenchie
Experienced

Unread post by Frenchie » Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:53 am

Yess !!

An another super hot one !

I love all your "differentes approaches" ! ;)

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:35 am

After only reading the first few paragraphs I'm already hooked, what a wonderful start with fair warning given of trouble ahead for our geeky hero.
I absolutely must remember that chat up line though, not half an hour later and she's bending over offering herself to him, it got results alright!.

Now what was it?......Oh yeah I remember, "Hi" , short and concise, right to the point and marvellously effective, quite brilliant

😂😂

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:04 pm

Chrislydi wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:35 am
After only reading the first few paragraphs I'm already hooked, what a wonderful start with fair warning given of trouble ahead for our geeky hero.
I absolutely must remember that chat up line though, not half an hour later and she's bending over offering herself to him, it got results alright!.

Now what was it?......Oh yeah I remember, "Hi" , short and concise, right to the point and marvellously effective, quite brilliant

😂😂
Let me know if it works for you

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:24 pm

OZCPL wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:04 pm
Chrislydi wrote:

😂😂
GOOD NEWS IT DOES!!

I tried it on the wife, she laughed but ten minutes later she was on hands and knees on the bed wetter than you wouldn't believe, while i was nicely in position behind, my cock wet, hard and slippery, all primed and ready for action

She was offering herself within TEN MINUTES - that's impressive...

Remember the magic chat up line... 'Hi'

Joking aside...

I've read a lot more of this now and it's absolutely enthralling, so well written it draws you in and keeps you coming back, an absolute delight.

Thank you DarrenZ for all your effort and hard work in sharing this, it was hugely appreciated by me and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone else on the OHW forum.

ChrisLydi

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:02 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:24 pm
OZCPL wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:04 pm
Chrislydi wrote:

😂😂
GOOD NEWS IT DOES!!

I tried it on the wife, she laughed but ten minutes later she was on hands and knees on the bed wetter than you wouldn't believe, while i was nicely in position behind, my cock wet, hard and slippery, all primed and ready for action

She was offering herself within TEN MINUTES - that's impressive...

Remember the magic chat up line... 'Hi'

Joking aside...

I've read a lot more of this now and it's absolutely enthralling, so well written it draws you in and keeps you coming back, an absolute delight.

Thank you DarrenZ for all your effort and hard work in sharing this, it was hugely appreciated by me and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone else on the OHW forum.

ChrisLydi
You two made my day just with two letters!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done folks!

cpeater

Unread post by cpeater » Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:51 am

This is one of the hottest stories I have ever read. Wow! Thank you.

WannabeCuck26
Prepubescent

Unread post by WannabeCuck26 » Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:55 am

You are doing a great job Darren. I’m really loving the story so far especially how carefully the characters are portrayed. Hope you will keep going. Cheers!

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:20 pm

WannabeCuck26 wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:55 am
You are doing a great job Darren. I’m really loving the story so far especially how carefully the characters are portrayed. Hope you will keep going. Cheers!
Thanks. I probably did myself a disservice starting so many story threads, but I didn’t want to serve up a story where I’d end up throwing in too many tropes. This allows me to explore the ideas I’m into and be more focused within the story.

I’ve got a super solid idea of what is coming next for this one. I think y’all will like it.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:27 pm

Thanks DarrenZ, really enjoyed this, the perfectly matched odd couple. It's given me an appetite to try your others on this site.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:00 pm

Hot story with great writing. Well done!
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:09 pm

DarrenZ wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:20 pm
WannabeCuck26 wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:55 am
Thanks. I probably did myself a disservice starting so many story threads, but I didn’t want to serve up a story where I’d end up throwing in too many tropes. This allows me to explore the ideas I’m into and be more focused within the story.

I’ve got a super solid idea of what is coming next for this one. I think y’all will like it.
:up: :up: :up: ;)

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:33 am

Chapter 15

We had been going strong since my unusual proposal. It had been several weeks since then and it felt like we were finally really in sync with each other. Of course, that time included frequent coupling between Mark and Jess.

Mark got into his role as a performer. He picked up on the prompting from Jess and started improvising on his own. Lots of calling me “Cuck”, making me get my face in close up, encouraging me to clean her up, those kinds of things.

We had found a pretty good match for us. And apparently, it worked well for him. He didn’t mind passing on other girls for a bit. Jess was hotter and nastier than most he’d been with and I think he was enjoying the bull role a lot.

The school semester was progressing and we’d told our families about our engagement. We made plans to meet each other’s parents. It wasn’t so crazy we hadn’t met them yet as we both went to school out of state from where we grew up and it was the Spring semester.

All was good.

Until it suddenly wasn’t.

I was serving as a teaching assistant for an Intro Computer Science course as an early Graduate studies credit. The professor I was working for was nearing retirement and believed me to be one of his brightest students, so he was very happy to let me teach most days.

It was a Wednesday afternoon and I was in the middle of giving a lecture about operators when my phone rang. I hit ignore and apologized to the class, proceeding to continue.

The phone instantly rang back and I saw it was Jim. This seemed unusual. I apologized to the class and stepped into the hall to take the call.

“Darren! You need to come quick! Sarah says there’s some sort of scene by the Education building between Jess and Jacen Summers! She says it’s intense and she’s really worried about Jess!”

I didn’t know Jim or Sarah to be prone to hyperbole, so I apologized again to the class and told them class was over. I took off running to the Education building.

I ran fast, realizing that I’d left my bag in the classroom but not caring at the moment. I nearly knocked over several folks, telling them I was sorry as I flew by. What the fuck was Jacen thinking?

By the time I got there, they were gone but Sarah saw me and came straight over to me.

“I’m so sorry. You just missed them.”

“What do you mean? Where’d they go? What happened?”

We both caught our breaths, me from running and her from apparently the sheer adrenaline.

“They went towards central campus. Jacen grabbed her as we were coming out of a class. He either knew her schedule or took a gamble he’d find her here and was waiting. He instantly began yelling at her that she was his and no ‘limp dick white boy cuck’ was going to take her from him. Sorry, his words, not mine,” she explained, blushing at having to repeat those words spoken about me.

I nodded, blushing but also, embarrassingly, aroused.

“Jim said you were concerned about her? Did he hit her?” I asked.

“No, but he did raise his hand like he was going to and then wrapped a hand around her neck as if he was going to choke her. That’s when I called Jim to call you.”

“Fuck!”

“Yeah, but she just screamed back at him. She told him he was a great fuck but she loved you. She told him they’d only ever be good together in bed and that wasn’t enough. Then she…”

“What?”

“She grabbed his… crotch… in front of everyone. She told him if he’d just chill the fuck out she’d give him one more final fuck. You have to understand, there were like 50 people around when she did this.”

“Oh shit,” I groaned.

“He kissed her hard and they were full-on making out in front of everyone. He had her up off the ground with his hands on her ass at this point. I mean, Jesus Darren. I told Jim to warn you about her.”

“He did,” I replied. “Then what?”

“She stopped him and told her they needed to get someplace private fast.”

I started running through where they'd be going. If they went towards the center of campus, it was more likely they were headed to his place. It sounded like she was confident she had him under control, but I wasn't sure he was going to be that easy.

"Thanks, Sarah! I got this," I said as I raced off to my car.

------------

I got to his place fast. Bolting up to his floor I was surprised to see his door hadn't fully closed because her shirt was on the ground stopping it from shutting.

I pushed the door in and instantly heard them from the direction of his bedroom. A trail of their clothes littered the path. The door was wide open and I saw his bare muscular ass with her hands on each cheek. Her legs were almost completely up to her head and he was pounding away at her stretched pussy.

"Did you forget who's pussy this is, slut?!?" he yelled at her.

"Fuuuucckk, Jacen. Give it to me!" she replied without giving him what he wanted.

"No, you don't get to call me Jacen anymore. Call me Daddy. Tell Daddy who's pussy this is, slut."

I could see Jess's face now and, as she saw me too, she rolled her eyes at him.

"Hey, Jacen, what the fuck?" I yelled.

His head whipped around, but he didn't even bother to remove his cock from Jess.

"You motherfucker! You're taking her from me!" he bellowed.

"No, he's not, Jacen. Ooooh, god… I'm taking myself from you," Jess interjected as he continued pounding away at her. His head whipped back around to face her.

"The sex is hot as hell, but you've gone crazy. We were never supposed to be anything more than a recurring hookup," she continued. "YOU are the one freaked out about some gold digger getting their claws in you. Remember- I was the safe fuck. When did that change?"

It was a mental scene. The pair of them continued to fuck while they were arguing.

"Goddammit, Jess! I fucking love you, ok?" he shouted and his voice cracked.

"No you don't, you damn big cocked jock. You don't 'fucking love' me, you just 'love fucking me'. Uhhhh…You just can't stand that you can't have me so you think it's love. Do you know my fucking birthday? Fuck… do you even know my last name?" Jess laid into him.

This actually stopped him in his tracks. She got him there, apparently.

She smacked both of his ass cheeks hard and dug her nails into his flesh.

"Oh no, you don't. You wanted to fuck me, so fucking give it to me, 'Daddy'!" she yelled, saying the name he insisted she called him dripping with sarcasm.

This pissed him off and he reared his hand back to slap her. I grabbed his arm mid-swing but thankfully Jess's next words stopped him flat.

"Don't you fucking dare. You are not your goddamn father. You do not hit women," she screamed in a commanding voice that I had never heard her use before. Apparently, at some point, they'd had some discussions about his family life for Jess to have made that comment.

His arm relaxed and, looking incredibly defeated for such a powerful man, just gave into fucking her. I couldn't believe how she completely controlled him. And just like that, a switch had been thrown.

"That's it, you bastard. Fuck my slutty pussy," Jess told him, exerting dominance. It was such a hot thing to see.

I mean, it's still my girl fucking another man in front of me, something others would question my manhood or sexual orientation for allowing her to do. But they couldn't see what I was seeing. They couldn't comprehend the beauty, passion, sexuality, and control exhibited by this amazing specimen of a woman who somehow deemed me worthy of her love. In the end, it didn't matter what she took from the other men she was fucking or the games we would play to get off on our mutual kinks. She went home with me. Every night. We might tease about denial or whatever, but if I told her I wanted to have sex with her and I meant it, I had zero doubt that she would do exactly that.

I liked that she was free to fuck other men. I get off on it. Because in many ways, it gave me power over them. At any point, if I asked, Jess would stop having sex with them. Hell, I didn't even HAVE to ask her to stop seeing Jacen. She was the one who had already determined that he was more trouble than he was worth.

All that said, it still was hot as fuck seeing his enormous black cock pounding away at my fiancée's pussy. Despite the fucked up situation, we all silently agreed to just enjoy this one last screw.

They both held off from cumming for a long period. I swear it was like they were in some sort of competition not to be the one who came first while edging the other. She finally flipped him over and began riding him hard.

"Come on, Jacen. Don't you want to fill up my white pussy with your superior black seed anymore? Don't you want to show my cuckold boyfriend who the real man is and claim my pussy? Uhhhh, yes. Your cock is so big. No one fucks me like you do. I don't want to give this dick up, but… oooooo… You've made it too hard to have this work. Why can't you be ok just taking my pussy from time to time?"

"Uuuuugh," Jacen growled, trying hard to not cum. "You'd like that, wouldn't you, slut. Just getting a little black cock on the side. Are you going to smuggle me into your honeymoon suite the night of your wedding, Jess?"

"Oh, fuck. Christ, that would be hot, wouldn't it, Darren?" Jess said looking at me.

I'm sure my face told her all that she needed to know, but I still was able to croak out, "Yes."

She leaned forward, hands on his chest, and worked her ass up and down, pumping his cock in and out of her stretched pussy. Even Mark didn't stretch her this much. The addition of seeing his darker cock penetrating her pale pussy amped it all up. Fucking is supposed to be about mating, breeding. The cuck desire for this act to reach completion of that purpose was strong. The reality of what that would mean, which they explored verbally in previous sessions together, would be both a nightmare scenario and the peak of the kink.

The idea of a man, any man but especially this man, in my place on our wedding night was one that passed through my head the first time I watched them together. I guess I'd read a story that put this thought in my head, but for Jacen to bring it up and Jess to be so into it was exciting. This session was so all over the place. Was she ending things with him or not? Was this a way for Jacen to hook us both into wanting to continue being involved with him?

His profile on campus and all the talk about them, which I'm sure will be exacerbated after their very public confrontation today, made anything more between them fraught with danger. Especially if he truly believed he was in love with her. And who knows how Mark would react. Our deepening involvement with him and how well that mutual relationship was going could be endangered by anything with Jacen. Hell, even thinking about how this might affect things with Mark made me realize that we, not just Jess, had a serious relationship with Mark at this point. Again, angst about that realization was so intricately intertwined with excitement. Had we become a 'throuple'? Someone to at least consider in any extra-curricular encounters that Jess had.

Reality was definitely sinking in that my life with Jess, which I was 100% committed to, would very likely always include another man. As much as I loved watching her and as much as it turned me on to be 'cuckolded' by her, this wasn't a daunting vision of the future. But it would be a reality that we would both live in every single day. She would be known as a slut. I would be known as a cuck. Hell, that is probably already the case.

Jess continued to ride Jacen's cock hard and a moan signaling the start of her orgasm shook me out of my drifting mind. Right in front of me was a demonstration of something I wouldn't be able to give her myself. Her legs began trembling and Jacen quickly grabbed her by her ass and continued the pumping action as she was practically passing out from such a tremendous orgasm. He used her out-of-control body to continue jerking his cock and her vibrations triggered his own orgasm.

"Oooooo fuck, Jess. So good. Damn your pussy is so fine," Jacen as he blew his load deep into my fiancée.

Jess had collapsed on top of him. I would have been worried if I hadn't seen her breathing heavily. They laid there together for some time. Her small pale white body looked like a dollop of whipped cream on top of his darker body, like a brownie sundae.

I wanted her to keep fucking him. It was counter-intuitive to want it as it was such a clear threat to our relationship. This was clearly an addiction.

I watched as his dick softened and finally slipped out of her, followed by a large clump of his cum. I found myself licking my lips unconsciously. Jacen gently rolled her over on her back and pulled the sheet over her naked body. He got up and summoned me to follow him back into the living room.

As I stepped out with him, he pulled the door closed. His large, muscled body stood before me still nude. His thick cock hung between his legs, obscenely still covered in their combined juices. He noticed me looking and reached over to the sink in his kitchen area for a towel and he cleaned himself off.

I studied his face as he seemed to be searching for his words.

"I'm sorry, Darren. I'm sorry for the scene I caused," he said in a soft sincerity that conflicted with what I had experienced from him before. Gone was the cocky jock. Before me stood a vulnerable guy my own age who had dispensed with any false bravado.

"It's… it's ok, I guess."

"No. It was pretty fucked up. Everyone will be talking about it. Fuck, Coach is going to be pissed."

I found myself feeling bad for him, hoping this didn't screw up his future.

"You know the messed up thing is, the whole situation is, well pretty hot."

"Jesus, dude. You really get off on her getting taken and everyone knowing, don't you?" he asked incredulously.

"It's embarrassing as hell, but yeah. The embarrassment just adds to it for me."

"I know what she said is likely right. About me just not wanting to lose out on her. I probably don't love her. But it feels like I do."

I nodded, unsure what else to say.

"You know, I wouldn't really come and screw her on your wedding night, right?" he went on.

I blushed, hoping he couldn't tell what was actually in my head. "Yeah. I know that would be a bit extreme, wouldn't it?"

He chuckled lightly. "Yeah. But the idea does turn you on, doesn't it?"

I shrugged, not wanting to admit to him that truly it would be one of my top five biggest fantasies.

"You know, I just don't get how you could be ok sharing her. In some ways, it makes me a little mad for her. That she would be with someone willing to share her."

"I know. But, crazy at it may seem and as good as you are in bed with her, I still don't think you'd be enough for her. And she wouldn't be happy caged in. That's why we, her and I work. When I fell for her, I wouldn't have even considered sharing her. In reality, she was already fucking you, even as we were falling in love. When I found out who she was, what she needed, I just… I understood her. And it awakened my kink. To think of her with other men, to see her with other men. Men who could give her what I couldn't, even though our own sex is pretty great."

"Darren… would you help me hang on to her? Even if it's just for a bit longer?"

This was such a surreal situation. To have this man, nearly twice my size and very much still naked before me, asking me to help him continue fucking my girl.

"Jacen, I can't tell her what to do… I certainly like seeing her with you or even knowing what she is getting from you when I am not present. Today may truly be it for you two because of that scene on campus. And I'm actually sad about that. But it's a selfish thing for me to want to see her with you, as twisted as that is. I can let her know that, but it's got to be her decision to continue being with you."

He nodded.

We both heard a rustling in his bedroom and then the door opened. Jess emerged still naked with obvious signs of his semen still clinging to her pussy.

"What are you boys talking about out here?" she asked with a smirk on her face.

"How much I like to see you both together," I said, saving him from any need to explain.

"Is that so?" she smiled saucily at me then looked to Jacen. She moved so that she was next to him and she pushed him to sit down on his couch. She moved closer to stand between his legs which made him just below eye level with her.

"Listen you, that was a very stupid thing to do today. In many ways, it reinforced my concerns about continuing to be with you. And you scared the shit out of me. That alone should mean we're over. I mean, my god, everyone will be talking about it. Have you thought about what your coach will say?"

He nodded ruefully.

And then she looked my way, "And you... You really want this to continue even with all that out there?"

It was my turn to nod, somewhat sheepishly.

She shook her head in mock disgust. "You crazy, crazy boys. Ok., here's what we're going to do. I'm going to talk to your coach, Jacen. I'm going to explain that you and I had a thing. I'll tell him Darren and I weren't exclusive and I had trouble letting you go, but when I did you were hurt. I don't blame you for your reaction and I'm not scared of you hurting me. I'm going to tell him it's done-"

"-But-" Jacen started to interrupt her but she stopped him.

"-but nothing. That's what I'm going to tell him. I'll tell him we talked it out and it won't be a distraction for you any longer. We'll wait a few weeks for things to settle down and then we'll continue much more discretely. You and I cannot be seen together. You can't come by my place, I can't come here. But, you can get away from time to time to meet me at Darren's."

My eyebrows went up when she said that. Mark. What about Mark?

She instantly read what was on my mind, "Darren will make sure none of his roommates are around and we'll have fun in his room. If one of his roommates comes home unexpectedly, we'll deal with it. They like him and won't want to embarrass him. No one will think we're meeting there of all places. It won't be every week. We'll do it when we can. And yes, I very much like fucking you too. I never wanted to give you up, I just was too concerned about what it would mean for all of us. Again, as today clearly showed me I was right to be. If anything like that happens again, Jacen, I'm serious, it's over. That was colossally stupid and dangerous."

He nodded again to let her know he understood. He put his hands gently on the back of her thighs and ran them up to her ass. She smiled at him knowingly.

"I'm going to fuck you again, Jacen. But understand that this time I'm doing it for Darren. Not for you. I love him and while I thoroughly enjoy my time with you and genuinely care for you, nothing will stop me from loving him. It's really by his good graces that you're getting this second chance. Now, that doesn't mean you shouldn't remind him constantly that you're fucking his woman and that you're much better at fucking me than he is."

That last bit came with such a smirk for both of us. Jacen smiled back devilishly as Jess began rubbing his cock to get it hard again.

"You hear that, cucky? She loves you but she still needs my cock. I know you like it, but damn that's still messed up too."

"I know."

Jess had gotten him hard again. She moved to straddle him on the couch, facing me, keeping his cock in her hand the whole time. She was about to put him into her again when she stopped and looked right at me.

"This is what you want, right?"

I nodded.

"Say it. Say you want Jacen's cock in my pussy. Tell him you want him to own my pussy."

I cleared my suddenly dry mouth. "I want Jacen's cock in your pussy, Jess. I want Jacen to own your pussy."

"Good boy. But if you want it so badly, I think you should come over and put it in me."

The blood rushed from my head. My dick was already hard, but this made it throb almost painfully.

I did as she said. I went to them and kneed before them. She handed me his cock. I was not a small guy myself, but holding Jacen's cock was definitely a different experience. I felt the weight and thickness and had no doubt that this was a superior cock to mine. I actually gave it a quick rub myself, just for a brief second. I had no desire for this cock but I certainly felt envy of him for having such a large one.

I noticed the precum that was already pooling at the tip of his bulbous cock head. And then, I was placing it at the entrance to her slit. She helped by centering herself on it as I held it still. I was close enough I could see her stretching to accommodate the head. I'd seen her fuck him and Mark several times, but this close with his cock still in my hands. It was so visceral. I watched as she eased down his girthy member, amazed at how she could take not only its width but also the length. How did her small body fit that cock fully inside of her?

I realized I was still holding his cock as she began to bottom out, so I finally released it so I wouldn't block her from doing so. I looked up to see her staring at me with heavily-lidded eyes and a big smile.

"Lick my clit, baby."

It was a tender request but I heard it as a command.

I leaned forward and tentatively touched her clit with my tongue. I knew that I was centimeters from the shaft of his cock but they both sat still as I tickled her clit.

“Oh, god yes. Both my boys pleasuring me the best way they both can.”

Her hand caressed my hair as I licked her. She began slowly to raise up his cock, pulling me by the hair to stay with her clit. She was being very cautious not to let me slip off of her and onto him. She hung on to me to be able to ride him with my tongue doing swirls on her clit. This was driving her crazy, especially as she struggled to maintain control of the situation so that I didn’t slip. The quickly rising tide of orgasm was weakening that control. I didn’t mind.

Did I want to lick his cock? No, not in the least. Did I worry about it if I did? Less than I would have expected.

So, as it was bound to happen, her attention slipped and my tongue missed the target and it was running on the large vein on the underside of his cock. Jess saw this through the fog of her orgasmic haze and moaned.

Now she let go fully and just concentrated on fucking him and I did my best to keep licking her clit with little regard when she got ahead of me and I’d be licking him. He was coated in her juices, so honestly, it wasn’t really that much different than just licking her directly. I heard him moan and felt a throb in his cock on one particular lift up where my tongue rubbed a significant length of his cock.

I remembered his comment when we first met about not wanting to do any “gay stuff”, which I readily agreed with, so I was concerned about how this was going to go over and thought to myself that I should probably back off. Then I felt his hand on the back of my head.

He pulled me in so that my tongue and lips were in place as her pussy rubbed up and down across them with my mouth slathering both of their sexes. I was in a whole other space myself- submissive to this raw coupling of two attractive people who were fucking on my face. I did my best to enhance and not hinder what was happening.

And then, suddenly, his cock throbbed and she began dribbling her juices. They were cumming on my face. I felt oddly proud to have helped them get off. I was quickly rewarded when Jess pulled me up and kissed me deeply.

“That was so fucking hot, babe,” she said as we broke apart but she held my face in close.

“Ahh, yeah. Not sure that’s something I’d want to do all the time…”

She giggled and Jacen laughed behind her.

“That was pretty crazy. I’d also have to agree though that it’s not something I’d want to be a part of too often,” he added.

Jess sighed and said, “Oh you boys and your masculinity… sometimes things just feel good and don’t have to have any hidden meaning.”

Jacen held her from behind. It was always the intimacies, cuddling, holding, kissing, that drove me the deepest into the pain. Not an hour ago, this almost famous college basketball player was professing his love for her. I knew that even as he relented to a better understanding there was still a feeling of possessiveness that he’d never let go of. We’d always have to be vigilant about that overtaking his desires to just be with her.

And we couldn’t forget that Mark was still part of the picture. How is he going to react to sharing her with Jacen as well as me?

Living in this lifestyle, being willing to share my future wife, was exciting for sure, but it was also very complicated.

And before we knew it, we were going to have to meet each other’s family.
Last edited by DarrenZ on Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:12 am

Thanks Darren

Another wonderfully inventive chapter, I kept thinking what would Mark say too. I wonder whether a compromise for the wedding night can be reached, how about Jess does both Jacen and Mark with Darren on clean up duties? Alternatively Jacen for the wedding night and Mark the honeymoon?

(You've inadvertently repeated a large section of the story - needs a quick editing.)

Thanks again

Chris
Last edited by Chrislydi on Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

fuddyduddy
Prepubescent

Unread post by fuddyduddy » Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:30 am

Thanks for this great chapter. The whole story is really enjoyable.

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:49 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:12 am
(You've inadvertently repeated a large section of the story - needs a quick editing.)
Chris
Good catch. fixed

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:53 am

fuddyduddy wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:30 am
Thanks for this great chapter. The whole story is really enjoyable.
It was my first and I have a lot of love for Jess and Darren. I suspect this one will last longer than my others. I have next to zero plans for it... it's just what pours out when I sit to write it and I hardly ever undo what I start. My one re-write was I believe it was the last chapter... originally, I had Mark take Jess out to the living room of Darren and Mark's place and two other roommates came home and joined in. I did not like that and it felt off, so I scrapped it.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:57 am

DarrenZ wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:05 am
Chapter 14

An amazing paragraph of an AWESOME chapter!!!!!

"That feeling of inadequacy, of being seen as 'less than', to your wife or girlfriend in comparison to the person, the man, who is producing better results than you can and who therefore takes precedence in her desire. Replacing you. As a cuck, having that comparison so visually before you, the contrast being so strongly displayed is humiliating. But the power from being someone willing to take that humiliation on because of what it gives to your partner, your love, is there as well. I can't think of any more obvious example that you put your woman's needs above your own in this moment."

You nailed it DarrenZ!!!

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:10 am

And chapter 15 SUPER HOT too!!!!!!

FANTASTIC work DarrenZ!!!

Frenchie
Experienced

Unread post by Frenchie » Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:37 am

A very hot one !

Love it !!

WACouple
Experienced

Unread post by WACouple » Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:13 am

Can’t get enough of this - thanks for another great chapter!