The Girl is Trouble

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
AvidReader2
Prepubescent

Re: The Girl is Trouble

Unread post by AvidReader2 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:13 am

Just wanted to post a message of encouragement to the author. I hope this story continues, it's been a fine read thus far.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:50 am

AvidReader2 wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:13 am
Just wanted to post a message of encouragement to the author. I hope this story continues, it's been a fine read thus far.
I'm another reader who particulately likes this story, it's my favourite from all the current crop he has on the go, and they're all very good indeed with none disappointing. DarrenZ did say he tends to update in rotation, but there are quite a few and I think he writes other non hotwife/cuck fictional stories too. There's a post of DarrenZ's on page two of the library section which lists each story and a brief description of what it's about. I'll link it here anyway.

viewtopic.php?t=65440

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:22 pm

Super thanks for words of encouragement and support.
The Girl is Trouble is my initial storyline that WILL continue. As I said in another thread, trying to wrap up Wife Needs More and Pandora’s box so I can get back to this one and Anything Goes (which also will likely come to an end before too long).
I’ve started a few others that are pretty meaty and may be my first ebooks, but trying to bring satisfying if not always happy endings to my ongoing.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:04 pm

DarrenZ wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:22 pm
The Girl is Trouble is my initial storyline that WILL continue. As I said in another thread, trying to wrap up Wife Needs More and Pandora’s box so I can get back to this one and Anything Goes (which also will likely come to an end before too long).
I’ve started a few others that are pretty meaty and may be my first ebooks, but trying to bring satisfying if not always happy endings to my ongoing.
👍👍👍👍👍👍

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:37 am

DarrenZ wrote:
Please let us know if/when you publish your ebooks, I'm first in the queue.
And like everyone else I'm looking forward to updates on your stories here.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:32 am

DarrenZ wrote:
Darren Z is a uniquely talented writer who produces amazingly hot and sexy stories. I too await updates on all his stories.

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:29 am

Chapter 20

We had been back on campus for about a week when Jess told me she wanted me to go to a party with her. A professor at our school had just published his latest book and was holding a release party in his home.

His house was what you'd expect from a tenured professor. Three stories, all wood, with books everywhere. Professor David Jensen was a big celebrity, often appearing on cable news shows, so the party was well attended. His glamorous, much younger wife, Rebecca was a big socialite in town. There were all sorts of rumors about how they got together, focused largely on her having been an undergrad and him having been her professor.

I guessed she was about 40 and he was in his mid-sixties, so pretty scandalous, I guess. They'd been together since then, so it appeared to have all worked out. They even had a daughter, Ainsley, who was about our age. She was in town for the party and something struck me the moment I saw her- there was more than a passing resemblance between Ainsley and Jessica.

After some time mingling, Jess grabbed my hand and guided me towards the stairs. "Come with me," she whispered. We went upstairs to the third floor. It was a den with leather couches and even more books. There was single door in the room which held a small office. I guessed that this was the professor's and as he stepped out from the door my suspicion was confirmed.

"Took you long enough. I was afraid you weren't coming up," Professor Jensen said to my fiancée.

"Are you kidding? It's the whole reason I came to the party," Jess replied to him and shot me a devilish look.

Suddenly, Jess dragging me to this party made sense. She was going to fuck him in his own house during his party.

"You must be Darren, the fiancé. Pleasure to meet you, but I'm afraid our window might be a little too short for pleasantries," he said, shaking my hand despite my stunned expression.

"Sweetheart, be a dear and keep watch out for anyone while I give the professor something he's long wanted, ok?" Jess said, giving my cheek a quick kiss.

I flushed red as the professor gave me a knowing grin while he took Jess's hand and led her into the office and closed the door behind them.

I stood there for a bit not really comprehending the surreal situation. I loved how dirty her mind was and screwing a sixty-year-old professor while he had a house full of guests was so hot. So she had set me up to not only know exactly what she was doing but put the pressure on me to play lookout.

I moved up to the closed door and I heard some muffled talking and movement. Were they undressing? Thinking about what they might be doing but not knowing for certain was intensely erotic. I stood with my ear to the door but my eyes towards the stairs. My heart was racing. What would I do if someone came up the stairs? How would I keep them out? Had they locked the door or was I the only thing between them getting discovered?

Then I heard Jess moan. It was faint, but I had certainly learned the sounds of her moans through our experiences together. My best guess was that the professor had begun going down on her. I realized my own dick had gotten hard which really made me fear someone would come upstairs. I wondered how would that look- me standing in a private room in the house with an erection while moans came from the office.

I heard what sounded like the best effort by Jess to muffle an orgasm. I noted how fast that had occurred, so either he was really good or she was very turned on by the situation. Perhaps a little of both. Then the sounds from the other room quieted down.

I couldn't help myself. I had to see for myself. I tried the door and found it unlocked. Fortunately it opened soundlessly. And then I saw them.

They were stark naked, as if clothing was an insult to what they were doing and they had no care in the world about being caught. He stood before her, his old wrinkled body illuminated by the sunlight coming through the window near them, and she was on her knees before him. Seeing her gorgeous youthful body so submissively prostrate before him and his not that impressive manhood caused me to shiver.

That's when I heard it.

A creak on the stairs below told me someone was coming.

I closed the door as quickly and silently as possible. Then I did my best to get between the stairs and the door to the office while at the same time hiding my erection. This had me behind a couch which certainly would be an odd position to be in so I grabbed a book and opened it as if I was reading.

Coming up the stairs was Ainsley, the professor's daughter. Again, seeing her was jarring as her resemblance to Jessica was pretty extreme. Red hair of a similar shade, although Ainsley wore hers longer. Their cheekbones and smile were also eerily close. And then it hit me- the professor was into this BECAUSE Jess looked like his daughter.

I shook the thought out of my head as I knew I had to act fast.

"Oh, hello there," I said, trying to act casual.

"Oh. Umm, hi?" she said, obviously confused.

"You're father, ummm, recommended this book."

"Oh? Have a stirring interest in the Socio-economical situations following the Second Boer War?"

"Oh. Oh! Y-yes. Sure. Of course. Who isn't?" I replied unconvincingly.

"Have you seen my father? Someone said they might have seen him come up here," she said glancing at the closed office door.

"Ummm, no. I've been here for a bit and I-I've not seen him," I lied.

I could tell she didn't really believe me. And then she started going towards the office door.

"Whoa, ummm, hey… Ainsley…" I stammered, putting myself between her and the door. Thankfully, my erection had faded enough it wasn't obvious. "So where- where to you go to school? I didn't catch that before…"

"We didn't talk, so not sure how you would've 'caught that'. I'm at Wellesley," she said, looking at me incongruously.

"Ahhhh… Wellesley. It's a… it's…"

"You know nothing about it. I get it. You don't have to try. What is the deal with you?" she asked me, obviously figuring out something was off.

Then we heard a moan from the office. Fuck.

As she turned towards the office, her mother emerged from the stairs.

"Ainsley! There you are. Sara is looking for you," Rebecca said, drawing her daughter's attention from the office.

"Oh. She's here? Ummm," she said, obviously torn about whatever was happening in the office.

"Ok then," and she started heading downstairs. But then she stopped, "But-"

"-oh don't leave her waiting, Ainsley," Rebecca replied with an annoyed tone.

Ainsley continued down the stairs and I felt like I was out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Another moan came loudly from the office and she… smiled at me.

"Well, that was close, wasn't it?"

I was confused. "What do you mean?"

"Would've been really awkward if Ainsley caught her father screwing your girl, wouldn't?" she said, her grin devilish.

"You- you know?"

"Dear boy. One doesn't marry a notorious letch without being prepared for a recurring need for some side bitches. No offense."

"None… none taken. You mean, you're really ok with it?" I asked her, shocked by her admission.

"Sweetie, it's pretty damn hot isn't it? I'm married to an old man who can still bag some undergrads. He fucks them, tells me all the dirty details, and then is in my bed every night."

I couldn't help but smile. "It's like you're a…"

"A 'cuckquean' I believe is the term that's being used. Yes, I get off knowing my husband is fucking some hot little thing like Jessica but still wants me in the end. Is that your thing too?"

"Yeah. I love that she is an independent woman and I love that she gets to enjoy sex that I can't give her alone."

"Doesn't it make you hot when some guy takes her horniness and uses her up?"

I cleared my throat a bit. She got right to it.

"Yeah," was all I could manage to respond with. I felt my arousal rising again.

"You like the idea of her being taken by a superior man, don't you? What's that say about her screwing my husband? Is a sixty-year-old academic a better lay then you, or what?"

Fuck. That stung. A good sting though.

"Damn."

Rebecca giggled at me as my breathing got more labored. "Honey, I bet you’re a good pussy eater, aren't you?"

"Yeah."

"Excellent. Then get over here and put your tongue to good use while we listen to my husband fuck the hell out of your hot fiancée."

"I don't… think…"

"Don't think, dummy. Your wife-to-be can't say shit about me borrowing your mouth while she's totally taking my husband's dick in her dirty little puss. Not judging her choices, but of course I insisted she get tested before she fucked my hubby."

I moaned.

"Oh, you like that kind of talk, don't you, you dirty little cuck?" she smiled deviously. "Is she still fucking that hot stud Jacen Summers? Christ I bet his dick is massive. My husband is going to be a bit of a step down from that black Adonis. David is not well-hung, but he knows how to use what he has. Yikes- what if David is smaller than you? Getting cucked by an old guy with a smaller dick probably stings a bit more than by that beefcake, doesn't it. Sorry"

She obviously had my number good and I felt like I had little choice but to comply.

She hiked up her smart skirt and pulled aside her panties revealing a tightly trimmed brown bush and I got onto my knees before her. Another long moan emanated from the closed door.

"That's it, cucky. Eat Momma's hairy little cunt while my husband dumps his seed in your girl. He's going to claim her pussy today whereas I'm just loaning you mine."

I teased her slit with my lips, seeking to exert some control of the situation.

"Oh, that's it you little shit. Fucking eat that muff. Imagine it's your girl's dirty pussy, filled my David's cum. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

I redoubled my efforts. It always surprised me how different women's pussies tasted. The different fragrances. Nothing beats my Jess, but it certainly was no punishment.

"Yeah, right there. Right there. You ARE good at this. No wonder she keeps you around."

I was so deep in my cuckspace (and Rebecca's pussy) that I didn't hear Jess and Professor Spencer come out of the office.

I only realized this after I heard them laughing at me.

I looked up, Rebecca's juices dripping from my chin, to see my Jess, smiling at me.

"Don't stop on my account. Get back to work," Jess insisted.

I just did what I was told.

-----------

Later, back at my place, Jess laughed as I told her about what had happened.

"Oh god, that is hilarious!"

"Would you have felt that way if Ainsley had caught you fucking her dad?"

"Oh, I knew Rebecca would be running interference. It was just fun to make you sweat a little."

"Did you set me up to eat her out without me knowing?"

"No, but it was worth it to see your face when we came out. I'm proud of you for making a good showing of it for us."

"You're so twisted."

"I am, aren't I," she laughed again. "Tell me you didn't love it. Being put in your place as a bottom while your girl was getting it from a geriatric guy."

I blushed because of course she was right. Watching her get dominated by guys like Jacen and Mark were one thing. Knowing she'd fuck even this professor put me in a different place. I like it but it was still somehow destabilizing.

"What do you get from screwing him? Is it just to fuck with me?"

"Are you kidding me? You think I would have sex with someone just to humiliate you? What does that say about how you think of me?"

I was embarrassed because she was right and I regretted what I had said.

"I'm sorry, Jess. I didn't mean that."

She was quiet for a moment. "I know. I wouldn't be with you if I believe you to be that way. Do I get off on cucking you? Well, yeah. Duh. But would I give my body to anyone just do that and not get something out of it myself? Oh hell no. You think a hexagenerian who still gets coeds into bed doesn't know how to please a woman? Plus what woman doesn't have a few daddy issues to work out with some old man."

"Aaaah… more like grand-daddy issues with him."

I said it and worried instantly that I'd crossed the line.

Fortunately, Jess burst out laughing. "Ha! Too true, too true. I don't know what it is but fucking a guy that age, who could easily be my grandfather, is so naughty and hot. I know my 'dance card' is pretty full already, but I'm kind of… thinking I'd like to see him again."

"Oh god, really?" I wasn't upset by this idea. If anything, I was finding it mind-blowingly hot.

"Yeah. I actually had an idea the other day that, now that I think about it, might make a little more room for Professor Spencer."

"Wow. It was really that good?"

"I can't describe what it is that turns me on so much… I guess you'll just have to see it for yourself."

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:11 pm

Great update and well worth the wait, thank you!

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:50 pm

Cheers DarrenZ, great development to have a much older guy, and wanting more.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:52 pm

FANTASTIC chapter!!!!!! Very happy to read you again DarrenZ!!! 😉👍

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:58 am

Thank you for another great chapter!

WACouple
Experienced

Unread post by WACouple » Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:44 am

Yes, amazing as always!

Frenchie
Experienced

Unread post by Frenchie » Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:09 am

Loved it too !

AvidReader2
Prepubescent

Unread post by AvidReader2 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:50 am

To DarrenZ - I don't have enough posts to reply to your PM, but no, I'm afraid I am not that user from Literotica.

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:33 am

Cool. Thanks for letting me know and for enjoying my story.
You'll all be happy to know I'm currently working on Chapter 21 of this story (along with several ebook candidates)

Bovary2012
Experienced

Unread post by Bovary2012 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:39 pm

Thanks a lot for writing & sharing this story, Darren. I'm enjoying it and I look forward to its develoment. I like your attention to character as well as your descriptions of their sex. The story has me wondering "what if" my life has taken such a fearlessly cuck path when I was Darren and Jess's age.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Fri May 05, 2023 6:10 pm

great story

Oneillfranko
Trainable

Unread post by Oneillfranko » Tue May 09, 2023 8:45 am

What a great story. Love the character development

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:27 pm

Chapter 21

It was a Friday night and we were driving in my car off campus.

"So, Lindsey and Mark are dating now?" I asked Jess, still trying to process what she had setup between those two.

"Yes! It's too perfect, don't you think?" she asked rhetorically.

"Isn't that like crossing the streams?"

"No, no. He's a great guy, perfect for her. She gets to enjoy his big thing and I don't need to feel guilty about not being with him as much."

"'As much'?"

"Well… I did make them both promise I could do either one of them without pissing the other off." She smiled victoriously at me. That was my Jess. Always in control.

We arrived at the Professor's house. I was nervous, probably more than I needed to be, but this seemed like it was going to happen whether I wanted it to or not.

"Just prepare yourself, babe. I get the feeling Rebecca will be out to push our buttons."

"Yeah… that's what I'm expecting as well."

"Just go with the flow tonight, ok?"

I just nodded, lips pierced tightly together. I love Jess more than I was able to fully express in words. She was beautiful, sweet, exciting, and dirty as hell. She was a raging slut and I adored her for it.

The Professor was a weird one for me. The guy was in her sixties and yet there was something about him that really excited her. Honestly, it baffled me that she'd essentially give up a lover like Mark to make room for this old guy. He was good-looking and had this air of sophistication about him.

We got to the front door and I rang the bell. Within a few minutes, Rebecca opened the door and welcomed us in with a warm smile.

"Come in, come in. So glad you could join us."

"Will it just be the two of you?" I asked, realizing it might have come out oddly.

"Oh yes. David was very eager to have private time with the two of you."

I raised an eyebrow towards Jess at Rebecca's comment.

"Oh, there you are Jess," Professor Jensen said as he walked into the foyer. He gave Jess a simple kiss on her cheek. "And I see you've brought your fiancé as instructed. Very nice."

The word 'instructed' resonated in my head. What exactly did he mean by that?

"Alright, well before we get settled I do want to point out that sluts don't deserve to cover up. Jessica, please strip down," Rebecca said in a friendly but firm manner.

Rebecca's order shocked me. Surely she didn't seriously want Jessica naked the whole evening.

However, Jessica seemed to expect this. She removed her clothing without a saying a word, a thin smile on her face. I don't know that I had seen her quite this submissive before.

Within minutes, she was completely naked except for her heels, which Rebecca had insisted she keep on. I couldn't come to grips that we were really going to have a dinner with this older couple while Jess was completely nude.

Both of the Jensens seemed to relish Jess's tight coed body. The whole situation was so surreal but it wasn't odd enough to keep me from getting erect.

After folding up her clothes and leaving them on a bench in the foyer, we were invited to join them in their lounge for drinks before we ate. Rebecca indicated to Jess that she should sit on the loveseat with David.

"So tell us a little about yourself, Darren. I understand you're a tech whiz, but I know little more than that." Professor Jensen making small talk while Jess sat next to him with no clothes on was pretty intense.

I explained my interests in A.I. and some of the work I was doing for my senior thesis. Jess brought up my patent and advances I had made in miniaturization as a kid. Professor Jensen and Rebecca seemed impressed. Even though he was in a completely different field, David had apparently heard of my father before.

"I guess the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, then?" he asked.

"Appears to be so," I replied.

It was a bit distracting to see his hand casually caressing Jess bare thigh. It felt a bit like she was just an object, something to toy with, to them. I found myself wanting to see the older man take her so badly. As much as I enjoyed watching Jess with her other lovers, this much older man just seemed so much more taboo. much

He continued carrying on a conversation with me when I saw that he had slipped a finger into Jess. Just casually fingering my fiancée as we talked. I looked at Rebecca and she had a Cheshire Cat grin at me. This was part of her mind games.

Then I jumped as someone walked in from what I assumed was the direction of the kitchen.

"Mrs. Jensen, dinner is almost ready."

It was an older Latina woman wearing what looked to be crisp uniform. She acted like seeing Jess naked with the Professor's digit buried knuckle-deep in her was just an everyday occurrence. Not worth noting or acknowledging.

"Thank you, Maria. We'll be in the dining room in a few minutes."

The worker left and I released my jaw was hanging open.

"Oh, we should have mentioned we hired a catering crew for this evening. Nothing too fancy, I just didn't want to be distracted with dinner preparation and cleanup."

The reality that not only was she making… no, not the right word… encouraging Jess to be stark naked for the evening while she had hired staff in was shocking. I saw the look on Jess's face and instead of shock, I just saw arousal.

In short order we were moving through to the dining room. Reasonably modest, but it still was done up fairly elegantly. So we sat down, the four of us. David sat at the head of the table. I sat to his right, Jess to his left directly across from me. Rebecca sat on the other side of me, so basically the three of us were looking at Jess. She was on display.

I thought about what must be going through her head. Sitting there, eating dinner in a semi-formal setting while completely naked. There was a blush to her, underscoring her arousal, but I also detected a bit of defiance. Like she was out to prove that Rebecca couldn't break her. The truth was the Professor was fucking Jess because she was a beautiful coed, much younger than Rebecca. That obvious was his 'thing' something despite his love for Rebecca she couldn't exactly give him. So it seemed she sought to put the coeds involved through some humiliation to make herself feel better in the moment. Maybe even to make it so the younger women wouldn’t want to stay involved long.

But, boy, she didn't know what she was up against with Jess.

Dinner was weirdly normal, except for the fact that Jess was naked. The conversation was what you would expect from an older professor and his wife interested in a couple of younger guests. Stuff about our upbringing, our course work at school, what we hoped to do after graduation. Again, the façade of normalcy was just punctured repeatedly by Jessica's nudity.

After dinner, their caterers cleared the table and David and Jess excused themselves to start in on the night's main event without Rebecca and I, which Jess had mentioned would be likely. In telling me that, it made me realize that she may have had some communications about the evening that she hadn't shared with me.

Rebecca led me into a library that was fairly well-stocked. I had admired it on our last visit and it was hard not to get pulled into going book by book to see each title.

"Have you read the texts between them?" Rebecca asked me casually after we had been in the room alone for a bit.

"No. Have you?"

"Yes," she told me nonchalantly. "He writes so eloquently about her pussy. I came when reading it. It almost made me want to taste it. Is that something you would like to see?"

"Maybe…"

"I'm very intrigued by you. We've never played with a couple before," she said, playing the role of older seductress to the tee.

"We're not really a package deal. What happened last time is… unusual for us."

"Ok. I can respect that. What do you get out of this, then?"

She seemed generally interested in how what we had worked.

"I appreciate the pleasure she gets from it."

"You think he gives her pleasure you cannot?" she asked nodding towards the door.

"You saw them together…"

"Does she have a daddy thing? Or just an old man fetish?"

"Neither as far as I can tell. She likes variety. She likes power dynamics," I admitted.

"I can see that." There was a pause and looked me over as if she was trying to figure out exactly what made me tick. "You're a pretty interesting guy, Darren."

"I don't see how what I do and what you do are that different. I'm assuming the Professor has a predilection towards Coeds and at one point you were one of them. But you got him to marry you because you were special… AND I suspect because you were willing to allow him to play with others."

She straightened up, clearly not liking the microscope pointed at her. "All accurate."

"But you still have some jealousies. Which is what drives you to humiliate the girls he sees beyond a single encounter. A way to keep them in line, maybe push the weak ones away sooner rather than later."

She almost grimaced. "You might be a shade too smart for your own good."

I shrugged. "I just thought if we're birds of a feather we should call it what it is."

"Do you like knowing Jess's lovers are better at making her orgasm than you are?" She asked this as she was obviously trying to take back control. It was easy to see she desperately needed to keep control.

"Would you want your husband to eat at a restaurant that makes worse food than you do?"

She couldn't help but laugh at that comment. "Interesting analogy. Do you ever find it humiliating though that she needs others to give her what you cannot?"

"Do you? And do you get off on it, at least a little?" I was getting more aggressive than was my nature, but something about her comments were rubbing me the wrong way.

She shockingly backed down. "Okay, yeah. I guess we do have each other's numbers… You sure you're not interested in a little playing around?"

"It's tempting. I enjoyed what we did before but I prefer being focused on Jess and her pleasure."

"I can respect that. Annoyed by it, but I can respect it. So, have you all set a date for the wedding?"

"We have just recently. We are targeting September 18th, if we can get the event space we are hoping for. It'll be smallish, but nice nonetheless."

"Hmmm… Looking to have any special fun on the wedding night or honeymoon?"

"We have some… ideas."

"Playing the way you two do on your wedding night would be really dirty. I love it. It certainly will make the night that much more memorable."

"That's the hope."

"And it has the added benefit of really defining your new marriage. Is your intent to play forever?"

"For the foreseeable future anyway. She has suggested we might take a break if we decide to have kids."

She seemed to contemplate the situation, maybe thinking back to her own experiences.

"I could see that. Might really complicate a difficult time. Balancing work and life stuff while young parents and adding sexual adventures could be tough."

"We haven't decided for sure we want kids."

"What happens if she gets caught? All this playing around. Even on birth control, it could happen."

This was it. She was going in for the kill. Calling her a cougar seemed reductive, but she certainly was playing up the stereotype, intentionally or not.

"You mean, by another guy?"

"Yes."

My face flushed red.

"Oh shit. That idea turns you on, doesn't it?"

"I mean. Fuck, I don't know. It's not like I would want to plan for it, for us to intentionally make it happen."

"But if it did… accidentally? Or just… allowed to happen by relaxing your protections?"

"Hot fantasy doesn't necessarily make for a good reality."

Another light giggle. "You can say that with a straight face while living the life you lead?"

"What do you want me to say?"

"Just to consider possibilities," she said, then leaned in for a whisper next to my ear to continue. "David's always wanted a son. Maybe… with Jess?"

My erection betrayed me and her hand squeezed it tightly through my pants. I swear I saw her rubbing her crotch into the corner of the couch we were next to as she leaned across it.

"That turns you on, doesn’t it? The idea of my husband knocking your little fiancée up. What if she was carrying his baby in her belly when you walk down the aisle? Would you be more freaked out she might be showing or aroused, I wonder?"

I was breathing heavily as I felt her weight on me and her hot breath on my neck.

"Other women would freak out at the thought of their husband knocking up some little trollop like your Jessica. It fucking gets me so hot. For him to spread his seed. A fucking man like that should have lots of offspring in this world. Spread his genes out."

"Fuck!" I cried out as I felt my cum burst out into my underwear.

------------------

After I cleaned myself up, she led me into the room that ess and David were apparently in and my jaw dropped when I saw what was waiting for us.

Jess was bound with ropes. Her body was suspended so her toes could barely touch the floor. A pole was positioned with a Hitachi Magic Wand attached, vibrating her pussy. And there was a ball gag in her mouth.

"What the fuck?!" I practically screamed out in shock.

"Calm down, I promise it is okay. She has fully consented to this. Haven't you, sweetie?" she directed the last part to Jess who simply nodded her head as best she could.

The tears in her eyes seemed to tell a different story.

"With that gag in her mouth, how could she give you a safe word if she wanted to?" I asked.

"Yeah, no… that's not what we do here," Rebecca said to me. She went over and brushed an errant lock of hair out of Jess's face. "We went over what might be done to her and she agreed to it upfront. We know what we're doing so we're not going to do anything that will seriously harm her, but we will take her right up to the edge. It's what she wants."

She moved the wand away from Jess which seemed to bring her both relief and sadness simultaneously. Rebecca slipped her right index finger straight into Jess's pussy, extracting a deep, full body moan from Jess.

"Oh yes, baby. You've got her primed for sure."

Rebecca produced a long cat of nine tails made out of thin, broad leather strips. She smacked Jess across her chest with enough impact that her tits jiggled. She moaned into her ball gag like it felt amazing but I saw tears stream from both eyes.

"Hey!" I shouted.

Rebecca struck her again, Jess's tits again flopping to show me that they had been slapped hard enough to move them.

"Come on, she can't be enjoying this!" I pleaded.

"Come, feel her pussy," Rebecca implored me.

As I was hesitant to fondle my bound fiancée, Rebecca forcefully grabbed my wrist and put my hand up to Jess's open gash. She was wetter than I ever recall feeling her. Literally dripping into my hand.

"Face it, your Jess NEEDS to be used and, abused a little bit. I'm sure you've seen signs with some of the other men who take her from you. This is just… being more honest and pushing the boundaries a bit further than you're used to."

Tears came to my own eyes. Did I even know this girl who I was planning to marry? Why had she kept this side from me, the plans this evening from me?

I was shaken from my introspection by David adjusting her arm restraints so that they were able to position her bent over but still hanging from her arms. Her feet were more firmly on the ground now which helped her maintain her footing as David came behind her and stuffed her pussy with his old erection as hard as he could.

Jess moaned loudly through her ball gag but seemed to be smiling at me with her eyes. David continued his assault on her pussy and she moaned every time he bottomed out in her. I could only guess that the prolonged vibrations from the wand earlier had set her pussy on fire and magnified the intensity of his fucking of her.

Rebecca got very close to Jess's ear and began whispering something into it, sticking close through each thrust of her husband. Jess shook her head 'no' in response to something Rebecca had said to her or asked her. Rebecca grinned looking at me as she seemed to double down on whatever she had said before. Jess again shook her head 'no' and I felt I had to intervene.

"Rebecca, whatever you're asking her, she clearly doesn't want it."

Rebecca held up one finger, as if to say 'wait a minute', and she whispered to Jess again. This time, Jess seemed resigned to whatever was being discussed. She went semi limp and nodded in agreement.

As if timed, David seemed to be about to finish and announced that he was.

"Where should I finish, dear?" he asked Rebecca as if he was inquiring about where to put up the dishes.

"Come around and finish on her face. That's what this slut deserves."

David pinched himself off and came around just in time to unload a few strong but modest loads in Jess's face.

"Are you going to clean your slut up, Darren? Should I get you a wash cloth, or do you just want to lick it off?"

WACouple
Experienced

Unread post by WACouple » Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:35 pm

Another great chapter - thank you!

3somelover
Prepubescent

Unread post by 3somelover » Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:13 am

Great writing, can't wait for the next chapter

iwish
Trainable

Unread post by iwish » Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:25 am

Bump - This story should never fall to page 3.

curiouser88
Prepubescent

Unread post by curiouser88 » Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:22 pm

Great story keep updating

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:02 pm

Welcome to the forum curiouser88.