From Norway with love

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
BDJ
$2 Ho

Re: From Norway with love

Unread post by BDJ » Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:22 am

I thought about joining him---we had so much in common----but misery, possibly in this case, might not appreciate company.
Jade's Awakening: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68192
Jade: My Story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=66126

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:50 am

BDJ - I love your comments! Yet I don't believe that L is currently miserable, just reflective. He has witnessed couplings that he could never have emulated, performed by arrangement and without inhibition. I guess he loved it, especially watching the way that N went into hyperdrive with Horacio, spurred on by the competitive aspect of Eva satisfying her principal lover Lars. The chemistry may be complex, but the feelings and emotions evoked will be very real to the players. You may have to wait, but imagine what actually may be in store for L? After all, he is recognised as a player, not taken for granted, and he holds a power over each of the players through N.

In this story, I wanted to escape the 'cuckold' concepts of exploitation, humiliation and marginalisation - to recreate a functioning group who, with emotional intelligence that meets the needs of each of the players. I sense that L is comfortable in his denial, and delights in the intensity of N's experiences. What do you think? P.S. Where has Chris gone? We miss him!

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:57 am

An episode dedicated to BDJ:

It is now much later. A faint light marks the arrival of dawn. Masks have long since been discarded, the orchestra has left the pergola, and music is now provided from the gramophone which Fabio winds after each song. Empty glasses litter the tables alongside the pista and the few remaining couples that are left dance slowly in close embrace.

L remains alone at his table. Across the floor N still dances with Horacio, her fingers at the nape of his neck, and nearby, Lars holds Eva protectively close as they move around the floor. The scene is soft and unhurried as the final tanda comes to an end.

The couples that remain release their embrace to give a quiet ripple of applause for Fabio’s efforts as he collects piles of old 78 rpm records and places them in paper sleeves. For the first time, N looks over to Lars and he returns her glance. As if signalled, they walk towards each other to speak.

L cannot tell what is said or by whom, but it is clear that a deal has been struck. As the final guests depart and Fabio carries his boxes to the back staircase, Lars accosts Horacio and the two men walk off in the direction of Lars’ studio. Moments later they reappear, dragging with them the bed.

Nothing about the arrangement is clear until N leads Horacio by the arm to one side of the bed and guides his hands to her back. L watches as Horacio releases her from the dress. It shimmers down from her body revealing the suspender belt and stockings that L had touched but not hitherto seen. Lifting one foot to the edge of the bed she has Horacio unclip the buttons and peel away each stocking in turn. She removes his shirt, unfastens his belt, then pulls him across her as she falls backwards onto the bed. Once there, she turns him over and mounts him.

At the other side of the bed, Eva reaches backwards to unzip her dress letting it drop gently to the floor. Beneath she is already naked. She stands before Lars like a prize as he strips. Sitting now on the far side of the bed, she lays back, opening her legs in readiness for him to take her.

Copulation between the couples appears almost simultaneous. Horacio pushes upwards beneath N, whilst Eva secures Lars between her legs. L watches N and Lars rise and fall in unison, appearing to find a common rhythm. Sex with their respective partners is unhurried, perhaps due to the lateness of the hour, or maybe that they are seeking a novel kind of connection, one more synchronised, tuned and stimulated by the other’s presence.

L observes with fascination as Eva, copying N, turns Lars so as to ride him. Now L sees both women from behind as they pursue their pleasures, N with a determination that pushes Horacio to his limits; and Eva gently milking Lars of his remaining reserves of semen. After several minutes Eva begins to climax. It starts with her whimper, then her voice grows in volume and determination. This triggers N to come as she pulls Horacio’s hair, and pushes forcefully down on him, aiming to embed him more deeply within her. The orgasms for both women happen at the same time, their matched pace replaced by syncopated sharp convulsions and exhalations. With their ecstasy both Lars and Horacio are forced into ejaculation, resulting in a scene of erotic devastation.

Meanwhile L, still sitting alone, feels himself leaking, followed by the gently relieving pulse of his own unassisted release, and a dark telling circle spreads across from his groin to his abdomen.

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:31 pm

It is a true story I will tell you...a short one. Once a couple, with a husband somewhat like L, agreed to part for a time...a definite, agreed upon time. This was so he could experience the excitement of the chase, and the capture---she had described the exhilarating feeling when she stalked and bedded her now long-term lover---he wanted to feel it too. Fair is fair, she had told him, secretly hoping to lure the obstinate man---who screwed her so much better than her husband---into her bed...every night. It went as planned---somewhat: the husband enjoyed the chase and the fruits of his labor---too much, he was in danger of falling in love. His wife, now available, thought if she expressed her love to her beau...well, it drove him away. She was alone.

It is a simple but illustrative story, is it not? That they together look back on that time in wonder, and laugh at their good fortune...well, that is the ending we want, isn't it? Beware, though, of plans made with the best (or worst) of intentions. Plans often have minds of their own.

I was lucky.

BDJ

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:31 pm

I'm still around Aaardbarsky and immensely enjoying all your efforts. I'm not entirely convinced of the difference between L's role as the paymaster general who gets hugely turned on by being actively denied and that of a cuckold, but labels hardly get in the way of appreciating it for whatever it is. Thank you and please continue.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:36 am

Chris - good to know that you are still here!

Your comment about 'labels' has much resonance for me. As I write, I am finding the need to escape their restrictive prisms and to open my mind to the unlabeled essence of sensual pleasure. The human brain (or being) involves complex patterns that do not necessarily track a predictable route. Our moods change, and with them, our needs and desires. At different times I sense that we develop differing aspirations, and we may wish to explore different possibilities.

That, I believe, is very much the case with L, but also with the other two principal characters, N and Lars. None of them follow a single, predicted, labelled desire. Each appears to have opened their mind to the multitude of erotic variables, for example Lars enabling N's diversity of experience, and N finding a sensual possibility with Eva. In each case they do not betray their fundamental characters, they are simply not acceding to the expectation of a label. This is perhaps another difference from many of the stories in the Library that seize on one obsession and pursue it to the exclusion of other opportunities?

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:41 am

An episode dedicated to Chrislydi (welcome back)

Mid-morning and no longer four in a bed, Eva lies sleeping across Lars’ body, whilst N has taken Horacio off to her room to exercise him further. Meanwhile, unable to sleep and having changed from damp clothes, L sits out on the decking to watch the sunrise.

Raul arrives from the downstairs bakery with morning coffee and medialunas. He glances over, surprised to see the bed, but more astonished to see his niece Eva spread across it. However, his discrete professionalism takes over and showing no consternation, delivers yesterday’s Times into L’s outstretched hand.

Later N ascends to the terrace with Horacio just behind her. He looks worn out, whilst like a predator with her kill, she brims with unspent energy. They remain for a few minutes before she returns him to her room, from which they are not to emerge until late afternoon.

Eva awakes to look around her, gathering her bearings. She looks over at Lars where, with knees pulled up beneath the sheet, he reads a book. She smiles a smile of satisfaction, informing him that he has performed well. He grins back, appreciative of her silent compliment.

L is not too concerned. He views himself as a retired jockey watching as the young apprentices ride their fillies in their first six furlong race. Whilst he would wish to have been in their place, he realises that his competitive equestrian years are behind him, and indeed were he to ride, he would have missed the excitement of watching them.

However, he does wonder how N will respond once she has exhausted her young stud and seeks to return under Lars’ bridle. He knows that N’s needs will swing from dominant to submissive, and for that role she will demand Lars’ return to her stable. Will Lars give up willingly or might Eva’s soft, curvaceous accommodation prove difficult to surrender? He reflects for a moment on whether he could have a role in this facilitation? He recalls Eva’s scent, the softness of her young hands, the feelings as he undressed her. He looks over towards her. She notices and smiles back at him with innocence.

nnjcpl2002
Experienced

Unread post by nnjcpl2002 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:27 am

As to labels, perhaps over time, L as the senior partner, may qualify for the label "All of the Above!"
Indeed that might represent a grand achievement 🙂

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:34 am

Thank you Aaardvarsky, L the omnipotent overseer showing his true cunning by moving the pieces around to suit his own predilections and desires. The retired jockey he might be, but it's only now that he's coming into his own as the chess grandmaster.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

ExiledSage

Unread post by ExiledSage » Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:41 am

I’m not sure I buy L’s transformation as truly satisfying. There is an element of loss to it that I wonder how long term sustainable watching as an outsider can be. It does seem than N has totally forgotten him, replaced by Horacio. He is no longer a part of the triangle.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:28 am

I'm always trying myself not to project the way I'd feel on to L, but even with the knowledge he's getting exactly what he wants and thinks is most satisfying for himself atm, it's hard not to think it's not as much as it once was not so long ago. He's certainly not suffering from any lack of excitement or even exhilaration from what he's helping orchestrate, so I look at other reasons why this way is better for him now. Maybe it's his age and every other alternative lacks sustainability or even viability when talking over a longer period, but there does seem a sense of loss rather than gain to me when the change has been so sudden and the apparent drop-off so recent. Again my perception isn't altogether helped by the way I would feel under such circumstances, although perhaps I'm just not old enough to appreciate how quickly alternatives remain viable as you start to grow old.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:23 am

All - rest assured, N has not forgotten L. Perhaps my presentation of him at the party has painted a pathetic picture, but not so, for remember, the pleasure that L derives from N's adventures is compersive. And he is not left alone for too long, after all, when not with Lars or Horacio, N is with him in their room, talking, listening and attentive, cooperating within the rules of their game. Only this way does it work. Of course it is not possible to capture their every event, for otherwise the writer would get little sleep!

That said, I sense that an unsuspected treat may be in the offing for L, and the clue to this is in the last chapter!

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:09 am

L’s partners were pleased to buy out his practice shares, and their London home sold within a week; so for L and N the die is cast - their strings to the UK held only by their ownership of a tiny cottage in Sussex.

The move to San Telmo occurred swiftly, without incident thanks to the efforts of Eva as translator and Horacio as handyman. In buying the house, L had insisted that the contents remain. And predictably, Raul agreed to join them in the hope that his niece Eva will in time succeed him as house manager.

Each of our main players has their own suites, those of L and N with interconnection doors cover the second floor, whilst Lars is to occupy the rooftop villa. The floor immediately below that of L and N comprises the house dining room, library and ballroom.

Servant’s quarters are on two floors - Raul’s comfortable apartment is situated on the ground floor adjacent to the kitchens and stores, and gives out onto a private garden. Two rooms at the front of the house are reserved for Horacio with stairs leading to the basement garage into which L has shipped his maroon and cream vintage Bentley S2 Continental. Finally, on the mezzanine floor, a lightsome apartment appears to offer Eva everything she could have dreamed or imagined - privacy and independence. Or does it? We should remember that the back staircase, leading to every floor in the house, passes right by her door!

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:13 am

aaardvarky wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:23 am
All - rest assured, N has not forgotten L. Perhaps my presentation of him at the party has painted a pathetic picture, but not so, for remember, the pleasure that L derives from N's adventures is compersive. And he is not left alone for too long, after all, when not with Lars or Horacio, N is with him in their room, talking, listening and attentive, cooperating within the rules of their game. Only this way does it work. Of course it is not possible to capture their every event, for otherwise the writer would get little sleep!

That said, I sense that an unsuspected treat may be in the offing for L, and the clue to this is in the last chapter!
I have to admit I was getting that feeling, that L has been side lined.
And I hate that made up word 'compersive'. It's an oversimplification I think.

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:48 am

Chris wrote: "I'm just not old enough to appreciate how quickly alternatives remain viable as you start to grow old." Let me enlighten you, my friend. To sum up the frustrations of aging, regardless of the mitigating factors due to health: the mind is willing, the flesh is weak. Not impotent, but diminished from the vigor you enjoy (perhaps this is why I find so much pleasure in the interactions on this website.)

I have come to identify with L. He, like I did at one time, feeds on his true love being independent of him, not of dominance over him but of independence from his every influence. It is, even without the sexual content, an aphrodisiac to a strong man---it says he has a mate who is his equal. That he has seen her grow to become this, has facilitated it to some extent, is another reason for this unaccountable sexual satisfaction in observing, or just being aware, of her practicing a freedom not found in many marriages. But, that does not mean that L has been diminished as a man for deriving pleasure from the varied forms of denial N has provided---no---it means he is making an effort to fully satisfy her physical needs in a way that, while not direct, still involves them in a different type of intimacy. He is not a cuckold.

But, the physical will not be denied...not forever. The two have chosen a life based on hedonistic values. L may acceptably get his needs met from a variety of sources...and people.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:31 am

I have read before of how enticing and fully gratifying active denial can be, it involves more rather than less effort to make it work but for some the rewards can far exceed that from any other lifestyle. As for L being a cuckold, he certainly is by the recognised definition of the word although perhaps not by the customised subset this website has made up. He's not submissive but has very much been recently denied not only In penetrative sex but excluded from outings and excursions too. Now active denial is what he's been experiencing which replaces and can exceed what went before, he's not left at all but included and part of everyone else's enjoyment and pleasure. He witnesses everyone else coupling and imagines how they feel, gets excited as his loved ones reach new heights of sensual pleasure and finds fulfillment in being a witness. As I say to me that's a cuckold but I understand he loves it.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Sun Jul 17, 2022 11:21 am

BDJ - you and I should write the script together! What an excellent summary, showing massive insight into L & N's functioning and arrangement. It is possibly hard for those to understand who have not yet reached L's stage in life, for they may be overly committed to the physical act, not appreciating fully the power of the imagination of an attached observer. I sense that everything N does with others is real to L- an exciting part of him producing vicarious erotic sensations. N is driven by possession and attention. She yearns for both. Understanding how she excites L, in turn excites her and becomes an integral part of her pleasure seeking. Above all, we must understand that denying himself whilst liberating N has become L's obsession. That said, games improve with spice and the shock of the unexpected, and no doubt L in turn knows too how to challenge N so as to wring out for them both those extra drops of erotic thrill.

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Sun Jul 17, 2022 11:30 am

Chris - in actual fact L went shopping with N today. They strolled out along Defensa into Plaza Dorrego where they stopped for coffee. They chatted for over an hour. I don't know exactly what was said, but N seemed very attentive. At one stage they were holding hands together. To reassure you, N & Lars' trip together to Mataderos was a cover for them to rehearse the play. Perhaps I should I have told you that earlier! Do keep reading, and commenting - it helps write my next episode!

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Sun Jul 17, 2022 11:55 am

aaadvarky,
Thank you for such praise! I cannot accept the mantle of wisdom, but just of a life lived with a woman who I love and respect as much as L does N. Our Lars remains, to this day, a trusted friend.

I take as a grand compliment the assertion my insight contributes in any way to the success of this story. My latest observation is due solely to chance. Like the old adage says: a stopped clock is correct twice a day.

Nevertheless, I will continue reading, and Raul is not above tucking me into an unused room when I visit---better to be closer to the action in this every-morphing drama. I hope soon to see both N and Eva sunbathing topless!

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:24 pm

BDJ - we can offer you free use of the former porter's quarters inside the front hallway. They just need a little dusting down, but should be adequate for your purposes, with the added benefit of providing a door onto the back stairs. If, as you exit into the roof garden, you turn to your right, you will find a lattice screen behind which you may sit and observe without being noticed. Perhaps you can keep us informed of any seemingly important developments?

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:04 pm

As Peter, Paul, and Mary sang so long ago: All my bags are packed I'm ready to go.

To be included...it makes an old man's heart flutter...must remember the digitalis, should I also include the nitroglycerin? I will be as quiet and unobtrusive as a church mouse. Don't forget to pack the binoculars. The housekeeper will feed the cat. It was so easy to set up a transfer of funds...Raul will need a proper compensation if I am to be in place before erotic couplings are to happen.

Adiós, United States----aquí voy, Argentina! Sing for me!!! I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be be back again!

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:57 am

Our players are now in residence. Raul has experienced a new lease of life, the change in pace and drama having revitalised him. His palatial rooms on the ground floor are in stark contrast to his previous dark basement quarters in Palermo. After serving breakfast he is to be found in his garden, watering his plants, or resting in the shade. And as he says, having his niece Eva but half a flight of stairs away is of great comfort.

Readers have asked about the vintage Bentley S2. Bought as an investment, the Continental remained under dust sheets for a number of years as L had no use for it in London. Of the two options, unable to contemplate selling, he had it delivered to Tilbury from whence it was shipped by container to Buenos Aires BACTSSA. However, there is a problem. L had expected that Horacio could fulfil the role of driver, yet it seems he has still to pass his test.

This morning L is to be found downstairs with Raul in the shade of a Jacaranda drinking lemonade. In addition to discussions about the city and the house, they are chatting about life, love and the universe. Just then Eva appears.

‘What are you two up to?’ she asks whilst patting Raul on the arm, ‘Oh isn’t this garden gorgeous!’ she continues and glances across as an emerald hummingbird hovers at a Lobelia.

‘We were discussing what to do about L’s beautiful old car’, Raul replies, ‘It seems he cannot drive it here, and neither can I’.
‘I can, I will, I love cars’, she gushes without pausing for breath, ‘may I see it?’

With that, Eva assists Raul from his chair and the three head down the back stairs to the garage. L pulls away the dust sheet and beneath is the gleaming convertible. L runs his hands over the hood and wipes a smear from the door handle.

‘We really need someone to maintain it, as well as drive it - cleaning and servicing - and available for those late nights after tango. N could never have you tied up with that. It is too much to manage in addition to the house’.

‘Well what about your old friend who used to drive for the Defence Minister, wouldn’t he be perfect?’ ‘He's reliable and knows all about cars’.

Raul smiles. ‘Indeed he would’, I shall call on him this afternoon if you wish, and see what he says’.

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:38 am

The plot thickens. A driver who has many skills...one must never discount the varied talents of such a man. And one who has driven for a high government official; this man knows how to keep his observations to himself...for he will soon ascertain the group dynamics of the residents of his new abode.

Such a man would never insert himself but would be available in a myriad of ways...to assist, to entertain, to perhaps explain---demonstrate if asked---why Raul jokingly referrs to him as el padrillo.

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:06 am

It hasn’t been the same since his friend Raul left for San Telmo. Together they used to go to the races at Palermo’s Hipodramo where they would lose a couple of hundred pesos on the wrong horse, and afterwards put the world’s wrongs to rights over a bottle of Malbec.

‘You need a job, Amado’ declares Raul with a grin, ‘you are just vegetating here, getting old before your time’. ‘In fact you make me feel old just looking at you’.
Amado’s mouth curves down. ‘Fat chance at my age’, he replies.
‘Well there you may be wrong’, Raul continues, ‘but you might have to give up this dump and come to San Telmo as my neighbour. Interested?’

For the first time that afternoon Amando looks less than miserable. He has one of those faces that makes quick transitions. Now he smiles, ‘What as - your butler?’, he replies with a guffaw.

‘Well actually, sort off’, continues Raul teasingly, ‘Not my butler, but my chauffeur’.
‘You don’t even have a car’, retorts Amado. ‘But I know someone who does', says Raul, 'and he is in need of a resident driver’.

Amando rises from his chair and downs the dregs of his coffee.
‘What’s keeping us?, he says, ‘ Let’s go - and you can show me this car!’

With that, the two men board colectivo 93 heading down Santa Fe in the direction of San Telmo.

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:35 am

This new character seems so familiar to me...I wonder if I have known someone like him in the past? As always I enjoy reading about this complex but oh-so-intriguing little saga. You, aaardvarky, continually show creativity in your evolution of the story. It is a lesson to us lesser beings who profess to express themselves through the written work.