From Norway with love

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Re: From Norway with love

Unread post by john jasson » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:43 am

An additional note of appreciation, Aardvarky, for the continuation of your story since my much earlier comment. We are fortunate indeed, at the moment, to have such a wealth of talent here producing marvelously erotic literature, all freely given for the delectation of others.

Yours has a unique, unworldly, quality as I alluded previously. I don't think I have read anything similar before. Thank you so much.
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:40 pm

Do you think Nina is driven by a hedonistic drive to experience new heights of pleasure; or might it be that she is simply addicted to combining eroticism and power?

At Nina’s invitation, Eva has quit her mezzanine apartment temporarily and is living with her on the second floor. It was an easy decision for Eva, validated by desire as well as duty. Eva is fascinated by her mistress, enjoying her prescriptive, and occasionally coercive control in contrast to Laurence’s undemanding routine. Each day the two women wake, shower and breakfast together before descending to the drawing room, or on sun-filled days ascending to the terrace pool.

Lars was quite sanguine about Nina’s absence. Being familiar with her appetite for adventure, he regards this as yet another dimension of her desire to explore boundaries; and as a bonus it has given him the chance to play draughts or chess daily in the park.

Laurence on the other hand is more edged by Nina and Eva’s temporary preoccupation with each other. The closed doors to Nina’s suite imports an enhanced denial which he savors, imagining what might transpire beyond their dividing walls.

Now I know that many readers, just like Laurence, will want to know what happens in the privacy of Nina’s rooms. For the answer, we must turn to Amado, for it is he that delivers breakfast, opens the shutters and sweeps the balcony each morning.
This morning Amado is also to fix a rail in Nina’s dressing room. He arrives early, and parking the breakfast trolley, knocks at the bedroom door.

Nina and Eva share the bed with the covers pulled down following a warm night where, even with the balcony doors left open, the evening air hardly cooled their room. Eva’s head rests in Nina’s lap, her cheek against a silk night shift barely covering Nina’s thighs. Embarrassed, Amado turns to look away and with his tool bag walks briskly to the dressing room. Switching on the overhead lights, he sees ‘the dress’, shimmering - almost dazzling under the LEDs. Despite not having been worn since Nina dressed Eva in it the previous autumn, it still holds an iridescent energy, making it difficult for Amado to remove his gaze.

One can only suppose that they had forgotten his presence in the closet, and it is fair to say that Amado encountered difficulties in fixing the rail, taking longer than would have been expected. When the time comes for him to leave he no longer hears the sounds of voices from the bedroom. Glancing through a crack in the door he can see that Nina has shed her shift and is now crouching over Eva who lays beneath her, powerless in pleasure. Amado dimes the closet lights, repositions himself against the door jamb and watches transfixed as Nina’s fingers seek and find Eva’s soft flesh, stroking, sliding, pinching and penetrating. Moments later Eva’s body arches and she lets out a sigh of pleasure. Her body appears to roll through spasms of ecstacy, unlike any orgasm that Amado has ever witnessed. It has been delivered with such imagination and dexterity that he knows it could hardly be replicated by a male touch.

To avoid being noticed, Amado closes the door silently and takes a seat on the bench. Here he waits until he hears them depart to the shower, and then gathers his tools to steal away through the bedroom passing the breakfast trolly untouched.

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:59 pm

What a lucky man is our Amado! Perhaps in his mind viewing the sapphic scene is only one step from participation? Is it possible? Lars has observed that: "Being familiar with her appetite for adventure, he regards this as yet another dimension of her desire to explore boundaries"... Perhaps in the heat of the moment she will wish to explore this mysterious gentleman, especially as it is evident he has the nickname 'gallo de caballo'.

Stranger things have already happened in this household.

BDJ
Jade's Awakening: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68192
Jade: My Story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=66126

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:23 pm

Do you think Nina is driven by a hedonistic drive to experience new heights of pleasure; or might it be that she is simply addicted to combining eroticism and power?

Why one or the other? I would think Nina shows clear signs of having a hedonistic and thrill seeking nature while also enjoying the huge power it gives her over the lives of others. To both give and deny others pleasure can be an intoxicating and heady brew that excites all her senses both mental and physical. So while it's obvious the main driver is the eroticism and power engendered, there's more than a touch of hedonism too. Does that lead to possible accusations of being a touch self centred? That's maybe something else we might consider, but always in the light of the knowledge that denial forms such a large part of Laurence's own sexual psyche.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:27 pm

I wonder if they knew he was there all along?

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:48 am

Welcome back to the story my band of beloved eros-warriors! It is so refreshing to receive your comments once again. I hope the rest of my tribe will forgive me whilst I focus on Johng1953's postulation: did they think Amado was there all along? We are yet to see how genuinely coquettish Eva is - is she a playful, teasing kitten - or someone who simply responds perfectly to direction? She is certainly ambitious, both in status and sexuality. But how would knowing her uncle's friend might be watching them work for her?

However, we do know enough about Nina to realise that, not only does she enjoy exploding her own boundaries, but she gets a thrill from pushing those of others. Did she know Amado was still present and might be drawn to spy behind a barely closed door? Did she imagine that, on witnessing what he did, he would be able to keep it to himself? Can we only imagine the conversation over a chess board? Is this a trajectory of danger that she desires?

As for Amado, BDJ, we know that you too are familiar with this man, and know, despite his modest maturity, he is still sexually enthralled. Might he be drawn into the house's sexual chemistry now he has witnessed this event? If he is - in what way? I suspect that his role as observer in neither over for him nor for others.

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:00 am

Chrislydi, you are correct in focusing on denial as the most impelling, intoxicating aspect of this new life for Laurence. Their relationship works, not despite Nina's sexual propensity, but because of it - and at the heart of their functioning is her capacity to balance maintaining their marriage with Laurence's thirst for the thrill of denial. And like any addiction, it cannot remain at one level, but has to become more and more extreme.

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:19 am

Nina’s obsession with Eva has changed the chemistry of the house. Whilst Lars has been exploring the city, playing chess in the park, dancing each night in the milongas and relishing having time to himself, Laurence has withdrawn into himself, rarely leaving the house, spending time reading by the pool or writing scripts from his suite. The Bentley Continental has remained under its winter dust cover since chauffeur Amado was redeployed as Raul’s assistant, taking over from Horacio as odd job man.

This morning, Nina and Eva are sitting together in Nina’s apartment. Sunlight catching adjacent trees flickers around the room. From the doors to the balcony come the cries of pea-green parakeets in flight from palm to palm. Eva is sat cross-legged reading a magazine whilst Nina completes her daily crossword.

‘We need to do something to lift Laurence out of himself’, announces Nina, ‘something that will renew his interest in life’.

The two women sit in silence for a moment until Nina drops the pencil she has been sucking and beams across at Eva. ‘I think I have an idea - one with fun that we can all enjoy’.

Loving surprises, Nina has not shared her proposal with anyone but Eva. In truth it did not take much discussion between them for, with their knowledge and insight of Laurence, they instinctively understood the nature of their different roles in his life.

Laurence is surprised to receive his invitation for supper. It reads, ‘Friday - my suite - dress for dinner -be ready at 2200 hrs’.

Readers will appreciate that it has always been difficult for us, and impossible for Laurence to anticipate Nina’s intentions. He will just comply, to roll along with whatever is to happen, trusting to her judgement unquestioningly.

It is now Friday night and Laurence has brushed off his suit, the one that has lain dormant throughout the winter, and is inspecting the shine on shoes in his dressing rack. It feels strange to be dressed formally after months of layers and fleeces. As the mantle clock strikes ten, he knocks gently on the tall doors that separate his suite from that of Nina.

‘Ah, you are on time, Laurence’, exclaims Nina, as if surprised. She stands against the light from her bedroom revealing the outline of her shapely legs parted beneath a tight fitting pencil skirt. Laurence stops to stare. Nina notices and smiles. For Laurence it was an unexpected erotic moment of chance; but for Nina we know better - a small element of her master plan.

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:41 am

This episode is best understood in an analysis of each paragraph:

1st: Our two sexy heroines, Nina and Eva, have become totally into each other, while their preferred stud-muffin is gallivanting around; totally content having time to himself. The old man--he who holds the cash but also the affection of all--is busy getting depressed (maybe because he isn't getting any or Nina isn't getting any of Lars. Amado has been elevated in the house hierarchy to a position where all sorts of mischief can be safely observed (or maybe participated in!)

2nd through 5th: Nina tells Eva the big guy is in a funk and she has an idea of how to put him in his happy place again. Given the harmonious vibes between the two hotties Eva immediately gets how she can help.

6th through 9th: Laurence wakes up to an invitation to a formal out-on-the-town dinner with his two main squeezes (said hotties) except it's a stay-at-home-in-my bedroom kind of affair. He's on time and Eva's surprised: she didn't think he'd be able to locate his formal suit after all this time (much less get it cleaned). Laurence is stoked at the sight of Eva in a pencil skirt (so 60s, his era!) and immediately feels something happening down there. (really? wow!)

What all this means I haven't a clue...but it'll surely bring me back for more; then maybe I'll start to get a hard-on too, just like Laurence.

(Forgive me aaardvarky, I couldn't help it. As usual, I don't know what you're planning.)

BDJ

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:56 am

You can detect the small glimmer of life for Laurence now living the life of a rather isolated and secular hermit, or perhaps a martyr to the denial he now so enjoys. His life directly in contrast and made all the more solitary by comparison to the powerfully hedonistic and sensual life his 'former' wife now enjoys with her many lovers of both sexes. We of course have to as ever recognise that Laurence is now getting old and maybe his days of a strong sexual drive have long gone, but whatever the reason an appointment to see your wife seems a depressingly new low, or perhaps an exalted new high for Laurence, as he enjoys this particular game so much. The fact we know it's a pick me up made with all the best intentions, and you would need picking up a hell of a long way imo, might soften anything too negative being said about it. My imagination is already picking likely scenarios and can envisage maybe Nina and Eva making love right in front of him to bring home what he once had but now only belongs to his 'ex'. What a humiliating and yet possibly enjoyable way of turning up the dial one click further while demonstrating the life of Riley his 'former' wife now enjoys. It will all be nectar from the Gods for him and he'll feel as if he's gone to heaven!

I have to admit I hated denial with a vengeance, and although recognising it's attraction for some, have great difficulty identifying with it.. it did absolutely nothing for me except bring me to the depths of despair.

Chris
Last edited by Chrislydi on Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:03 am

To quote BDJ,
"What all this means I haven't a clue...but it'll surely bring me back for more; then maybe I'll start to get a hard-on too, just like Laurence."
I look forward to how the temptress uses and amuses Laurence!

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:06 pm

Chris,
You commented: "We of course have to as ever recognise that Laurence is now getting old and maybe his days of a strong sexual drive have long gone," Let me tell you, young man, it never goes away. It is just subsumed into a mental state where it lives as strong as ever. I mean, look at you, able to get it up with Sammie twice, like BAM! when Sammie comes calling. Bet a really strong mental sex drive did that (plus a sweet little hand!)

Just messing with you and hope there's a twenty-something with her hand on your pecker when you're my age.

BDJ

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:12 pm

BDJ wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:06 pm
Chris,
You commented: "We of course have to as ever recognise that Laurence is now getting old and maybe his days of a strong sexual drive have long gone," Let me tell you, young man, it never goes away. It is just subsumed into a mental state where it lives as strong as ever. I mean, look at you, able to get it up with Sammie twice, like BAM! when Sammie comes calling. Bet a really strong mental sex drive did that (plus a sweet little hand!)

Just messing with you and hope there's a twenty-something with her hand on your pecker when you're my age.

BDJ
Haha it takes a girl like Sammie to get that reaction these days!!

If we can get to experience anything even half as erotically adventurous and exciting as you've shared with your gorgeously beautiful and nigh on perfect wife, we will consider ourselves to have been amongst the most fortunate of married couples. You're one of the luckiest men alive, what a life for you to both look back on even while continuing the happy times well into the future.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Luv2watchher
Experienced

Unread post by Luv2watchher » Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:12 pm

An excellent piece of writing and an eloquently expressed theme. We are deigned to live as couples but capable of loving others without being untrue to our spouses. My wife had a Swedish boyfriend for a while and it was interesting that Scandinavians seem to have a different take on sexual mores to us north Americans

Luv2watchher
Experienced

An excellent piece of writing and an eloquently expressed theme. We are deigned to live as couples but capable of loving others without being untrue to our spouses. My wife had a Swedish boyfriend for a while and it was interesting that Scandinavians seem to have a different take on sexual mores to us north Americans

Luv2watchher
Experienced

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:48 am

Nina would never admit it, but we guess this moment must have been staged by her with design - the care that comes from knowing the patina of Laurence’s erotic reactions - an ‘almost moment’ when he is confronted by that which he does not fully understand, in the second before it is withdrawn.

His surprise is compounded when Nina leads him via the back stairs to the garage to find Amado by the Bentley, uncovered from its winter wrap, polished, engine running. They glide through the back streets of San Telmo towards Estados Unidos and the Parilla La Brigada. The doorman opens the passenger door to see them safely inside, leaving Amado snoozing in the driver’s seat. They take a staircase to the upper floor where their table is ready - as are their guests, Eva and Lars. And, by way of further surprise and signal for what may transpire, Eva is wearing ‘the dress’, bristling with underskirts of silk shot taffeta.

In speculating about their evening Laurence had imagined a dinner for two in Nina’s apartment or a quiet meal together locally. Both the formality of the occasion and the company were unexpected, but not undesired. It was good to see Eva, albeit dressed so fascinatingly and seductively whilst in the company of Lars.

I will not trouble you, my reader, with the evening’s menu - of course it had to be Lomo; nor with their choice of Malbec, save that it was a high altitude wine from Mendoza. Conversation was entertaining, their chemistry relaxed, yet edged by their collective anticipation of Nina’s undisclosed plans.

Their meal now over, our four players descend to the Bentley where Amado snoozes at the wheel. Laurence sits alongside him, whilst Lars takes the centre seat in the rear with Nina to his right and Eva to his left. As Eva enters the car she gathers the dress to bunch it across her legs. It seems that the sun shade has been lowered for the mirror to afford a clear view of the passengers. Nina looks up to see whether Laurence is watching her as she leans her head against Lars’ shoulder. As they set off Nina moves her hand across his chest to take hold of Eva’s fingers which she lowers to Lars’ lap. What now happens is concealed from Laurence; it is intended and destined to be left to his and our imagination. What no one seems to notice however, is that Amado’s mirror too has been lowered, but in a way that reveals the precise picture of what transpires.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:43 am

I know it's all about teasing and denying Laurence which obviously is the only way to excite and arouse him nowadays, and I think the descriptive narrative and the setting of the scene for the nights play nicely done, but I'm really struggling with identifying with the old man atm and what exactly he gets out of this life now.

I must admit being left in London surrounded by temptation sounds a lot better than tortured in Buenos Aires or wherever they are now. Perhaps after tonight he'll get back to his books and quiet contemplative life for another few months. Each to their own 😂

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:44 am

Voyeurism is defined as "the practice of gaining sexual pleasure from watching others when they are naked or engaged in sexual activity." Both Laurence and Amado have been given this opportunity...no doubt intentionally. Nina does not do things which permit the element of uncertainty to enter its ugly head. That Laurence get the obstructed view while Amado is permitted to see those delicate female hands manipulate Lars stiff and commanding member is by design, I am thinking. Our primary question from this enticing introduction to an almost assuredly lust-filled night is what else is Nina going to permit Amado to see (perhaps she intends for him to be more than a voyeur?) That teasing question, along with so many that arise from this reading, is what makes aaardvarky one of the masters of erotic fiction (or is it?) on this forum.

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:59 am

Our party arrives at the house and retires to Nina’s suite leaving Amado to return the Continental to its underground garage. Eva now sits with Laurence whilst Nina dances tango with Lars, slowly and suggestively, their cheeks together, their hold in close embrace. After three songs from Orquestra Laurenz, Nina releases him and takes his hand as she turns towards the bedroom door.

‘Come with us’, she announces, halfway between a suggestion and a command. Eva, either knowing or intrigued, quickly reaches across to take Laurence’s arm so as to follow and guides Laurence to the chaise longue where she flops amongst a flurry of soft silk and crisp taffeta.

Nina leads Lars to her bed. Kneeling, she turns to face him, her slim fingers finding the buckle of his belt, then the zipper of his trousers. Deftly she releases him, then turns away whilst raising the taught fabric of her pencil skirt over her naked buttocks. Pressing backwards, in one movement she secures penetration, releasing then containing him, each time taking him a little further into her until it seems he has no more to give. Now she begins to buck, pushing him with urgency, feeling his size and willing him to stretch her.

Eva, who has sat in awe of Nina’s performance, without removing her gaze from Nina and Lars, slips forward on her seat and, taking Laurence’s hand, slides it quickly beneath the crinoline hem of her dress urging his fingers upwards between her parted legs. It is as if part of Nina’s feckless energy has been transposed to Eva. Laurence observes her with fascination, feels her wetness and is excited by her gathering stimulation.

Suddenly Nina climaxes, followed by Lars in response to the flow of moisture that accompanies Nina’s orgasm, reminding him of their connection at the Vestland lake. Within seconds Eva also comes in short, abrupt convulsions, tightening the grip of her thighs against Laurence’s fingers.

As the connection between herself and Lars subsides, Nina slows to a halt, letting out a sigh of relief. She dismounts, leaving Lars to lay back seemingly exhausted.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:42 pm

The way you tell this story is everything.
By coincidence. Argentinian Malbec has been one of my favourite wines for a long time. My enjoyment of it has improved (if that's possible) by the fact that every time I open a bottle now it reminds me of your tale!

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:13 pm

Oh well, Amado, you have been relegated to putting up the car, no longer a participant in Nina's manipulations. So sad. There was that tiny hope, in the return to the hacienda, it would not be so. I'm sure your own member was seeking a word with you, inspired by two sets of tiny hands stroking Lar's tumescent cock. But, while the first act closes, perhaps the theater has a hidden audience of one and, if discovered, Nina’s feckless energy may be transposed to you. Your stallion is at the ready, awaiting service. Such is the wish of all old men.

BDJ

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:19 pm

Laurence might be excused from thinking that Nina’s erotic and lustful exhibition had been the purpose of the evening, but we know otherwise. Smoothing down her skirt she walks towards Eva and beckons her forward. Eva rises, the skirts of the dress rustling as she walks, their roles exchanged, She climbs onto the bed whilst Nina takes her place next to Laurence.

Eva’s modest orgasm at Laurence’s touch was clearly intended to be preparatory for what was planned to follow. She kneels alongside Lars then lifts her skirts as she straddles his hips. Slowly she spreads the hem and crinoline underskirts of the dress across his torso. We hear the crackle of crisp traffetta and see her rise, then descend to find him. The concealed eroticism of the moment lifts Lars’ momentary exhaustion into refreshed arousal. Unlike his connection with Nina, theirs is slow and purposeful. Throughout, Eva’s eyes remain steadily fixed on his face as she urges him deftly towards inevitable ejaculation. As she does so, Nina unzips Laurence’s flies - but instead of reaching for him, removes her hand, slips it between her legs, and returns three moistened fingers to circle the fabric that contains him.

Meanwhile, Eva’s task requires care. Unlike Lars, it is clear that her climax is imminent. Periodically she slows the movement of her hips to hold herself back. Nina mirrors this with Laurence, withdrawing her touch momentarily, thus delaying his climax. Before long the two are synchronised. Of this Eva is unaware, but Laurence is acutely conscious that his orgasm is to be managed to fit with Eva and Lars’ climax, heightening his frustration and accelerating his desire for release. It is the erotic torture that he craves.

When it appears that Eva has sufficiently prepared Lars, Nina slows the circular movement of her forefinger across Laurence’s frenulum. From experience she knows the precise moment when Eva will be unable to contain herself, and when this becomes evident Nina pinches him, causing him to ejaculate in slow jets. Hapless and helpless, Laurence is trapped as he realises that Nina’s touch is forcing his ejaculation beneath his briefs and he feels the spread of wetness across his groin. Her timing is such that his last premature contraction ends just before Eva and Lars’ explosive orgasms commence.

His is not a failed climax - just frustratingly not at the unifying moment Laurence would have chosen. It leaves him wanting. His last image, at the moment when he has nothing more to give, is that of his lover’s determination to be satisfied and satiated by Lars.

The question is - might this be Nina’s final plan for Laurence; or is there more - and if so, what and how?

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:29 am

Much better for Laurence, this active torment rather than the total denial almost to the point of ignoring him that he's had to suffer before.
And much hotter for us bystanders too!

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:18 am

Nina, her objective realised, removes her hand from his lap and approaches the bed to assist Eva from her mount. Eva’s legs are still shaking from the consuming pleasure of her climax. Nina calls for Laurence to undress and take the place of Lars. Uncertain, he hesitates, then obeys and laying back on the sheets smells and feels the slipperiness of Lars’ ejaculate and the combined moisture of urethral fluid against his back.

Nina beckons Eva to return to the bed to kneel behind Laurence’s head, then to slide forward, and as she does so she lifts armfuls of the dress over his face, laying it out across his chest, plunging him into darkness beneath the folds, lifting it only to provide the occasional breath.

His remaining senses are heightened. He can hear the crinkle of the taffeta. He feels its roughness against his skin as she moves forward. He smells her warm intimacy. He becomes aware of her silky wetness, first across his forehead and then against his mouth. He tastes the metallic alkaline of Lars’ ejaculate within the folds of her labia. Taking a breath he anticipates the downward pressure from her vulva.

As Eva takes her position and trails her clitoris over his tongue, Nina bestrides his hips, circling down to capture his flaccidity between her thighs. He can feel the hem of her skirt taut against his stomach. But soon Nina is able to achieve sufficient stimulation to maintain her continuing appetite.

What you should understand however is that their focus is not Laurence or his pleasure. His presence is merely an aid and conduit for their mutual stimulation. Once in position they lean forward towards each other and embrace, their hands explore, their lips touch and tongues connect to join a closed triangle of energy in which Laurence is included - but as a donor, not as a recipient.

They take their time, intimately exploring and experimenting until they reach the point where irresistible pleasure overtakes intrigue, and unstoppable spasms cause them to cry out. Inevitably when it happens Laurence’s delayed orgasm is unheeded, unneeded and unnoticed. It is over.

Shortly, both women stand to face each other as Nina takes Eva’s hand, first to her lips, then to the zip of her skirt which Eva slides down whilst Nina unbuttons the blouse she wears. Now naked, Nina releases Eva from the dress. Laurence looks on with erotic fascination as it drops to the floor and crackles with triumphant energy. Eva’s full, youthful body is revealed. Both Laurence and Nina look at her with pride and longing, but Laurence knows that Nina is intent on reclaiming her. He rises in the knowledge that his task is complete - that his wife will take his lover - whilst he departs to contemplate his fate.