From Norway with love

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
BDJ
$2 Ho

Re: From Norway with love

Unread post by BDJ » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:41 am

"Laurence’s delayed orgasm is unheeded, unneeded and unnoticed. It is over."

So this is to be his fate--to be used: a willing pawn in a surreal kabuki performance-- created and set in motion by the love of his life. It seems ages ago that this man was a loving husband to a devoted wife. It is troubling to me that he should travel so far from the norm--deep into the dichotomy of denial as a prerequisite of release, of humiliation as eroticism. I had so identified with the old Laurence, the husband seeing his vitality slip away, longing for the ability to physically perform that which his libido desired.

This Laurence is foreign to me, his world, his erotic needs left in the hands of a devoted mate who seeks her own sexual satisfaction in tender embrace of a modern day Sappho.

"He rises in the knowledge that his task is complete - that his wife will take his lover - whilst he departs to contemplate his fate."

Laurence was a willing participant in his wife's original foray into adultery, his need for denial as a sexual stimulant emerges then. That it has come to this...a willingness to give to Nina the responsibility to satisfy his perversion, to accept a lesser role in his manly duties. It is all confusing.

The story is less intriguing to me now. I am too much the satyr in my mental lust for Eros. But I trust aaardvarky to lead me through his confusing erotic journey, confident he will give me the necessary clues so I can eventually discover his intent.

BDJ
Jade's Awakening: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68192
Jade: My Story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=66126

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:34 am

Too extreme for my tastes, Nina comes over, to me at least, as a rather manipulative, self-centred and controlling character, sacrificing others on the altar of her own hedonistic desires. Laurence is obviously thrilled with his reclusive life, interrupted as it is by the extremely occasional invite to have dinner with, what in effect has now become, his former wife. He's the equivalent of the ultimate submissive cuckold, who once or twice a year gets caught up and trapped in a web woven by his more than willing tormentor. He obviously loves this life, but I can only see it as a rather sad fate. Aaardvarsky's descriptive narrative continues to delight, but for me the story has now become an irrelevance

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:38 am

It was clear from Nina’s expression that her night with Eva had only just begun. Sex with Lars, and presenting Eva to him had revitalised her appetite. Laurence had provided their mutual stimulation. But critically, her mood had been enhanced by her connection with Eva.

The women are now alone, or at least that is what they imagine. There is a creak from a loose floorboard. Nina looks up
‘Did you hear that?’ Eva listens, her head to one side, whilst Nina goes to investigate. Behind the gap in the dressing room door she discovers Amado crouching. He rises, blushes beetroot red with embarrassment, then pales with anxiety. He has been caught in the act of spying on them. Almost certainly he witnessed everything that has transpired.

‘How long have you been there, Amado?’ demands Nina, ‘and tell me truthfully or matters will get worse for you’, she continues.
‘After parking the car…’, he replies with all the apologetic candour he can muster.
‘And why would you do that?’, she interrogates.
Amado sighs.

For a lifetime he has been dreading such a moment of revelation. Ashamed, he does not want to speak about, let alone disclose his hidden past. But a strange compulsion consumes him, and he blurts out his confession.
‘Since my youth - walking in on my first girlfriend with my best friend - I have always been a passive watcher. It is what I do. It’s what I was made to do’.

Nina, relieved smiles, perhaps pityingly, turns to Eva and they whisper together. After what seems like an age, Nina turns back to Amado.
‘Take off your shoes Amado, step over the dress and sit here’ she instructs, patting the bed. ‘ You are to do precisely what I tell you’.

Nina clearly has control over Amado. Not only does she hold the power of his dismissal, but she knows his secret, and with it, his vulnerability. She appears to be enthralled by his submission. From capturing him squatting behind her dressing room door she has also gained another insight - one evident before he could conceal the extent of his vicarious arousal.

She instructs him to lie back on the bed. He looks anxious. Without finesse she unzips his flies to disclose his erection. Then, moving over and across him at an angle she slides back, capturing him firmly against and between her legs whilst Eva facing them shuffles forward in a scissoring action with Nina, the two of them closing together around his erection.

Amado is neither invited nor able to move. For now he is their prisoner, sheathed by them both, incapable of resisting their imminent exploitation as a source of stimulation. His size presents their opportunity, his proclivities guarantee his acquiesce.

His function is one of use and pleasure, not penetration, as a passive support for their erotic adventure. So intimate is Nina and Eva’s contact with each other that Amado’s phallus rises ridiculously, to be held perpendicular between them. Their focus however remains on each other and their own pleasure which steadily increases around his erection. Then there comes the moment of their climaxes, their pressure increased, straining against him. As for Amado, shamed by his passivity - not since scolded and punished by his mother when caught secretly masturbating has he experienced such an intense, overwhelming and unstoppable feeling. It starts across his groin and spreads, like a winter-freeze in time-lapse, gradually paralysing his body from toes to fingertips. He is held unceremoniously in its spasmic grip, milked, releasing spurts of ejaculate in painful pulses, to rise momentarily, then to fall pointlessly across Nina’s buttocks and Eva’s abdomen. For seconds afterwards he is unable to breathe, sensing that he might faint in the sheer intensity of the moment.

Once over, Nina announces, ‘You may now leave, Amado. And I think it best that we should not speak again of this, don’t you agree?’ Shamed, Amado nods with relief. Collecting his shoes he shuffles away, stepping around the dress where it lay in a coil to the floor, back through the dressing room to the back staircase, leaving his tormentors to smile at his embarrassment - and when the door closes behind him, to giggle with glee at his punishment.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:16 am

Nina comes over, to me at least, as a rather unpleasant, manipulative, self-centred and controlling character, sacrificing others on the altar of her own hedonistic desires.

I might now add nasty and vindictive but at least she's turned into the thoroughly evil or bad character that every good story needs.

Chris
Last edited by Chrislydi on Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:30 am

Yet another aging man metaphorically castrated by Nina. Lars had better hope he possesses the fountain of youth.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:55 am

And here I was thinking things had improved for Laurence given that previously his denial and humiliation was largely just being ignored!
Yes Nina is being selfish (hardly 'thoroughly evil or bad' as Chris asserts, look to Candy in Goyse's marvellous stories for that!) but it doesn't come across to me that Laurence is overly troubled by that.

I wonder now if Amado will figure more in the story or if he now skulks away having been found out. Mind you, the way he was treated after being found out seems a 'punishment' most men would not mind too much!

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:16 am

Johng1953 wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:55 am
And here I was thinking things had improved for Laurence given that previously his denial and humiliation was largely just being ignored!
Yes Nina is being selfish (hardly 'thoroughly evil or bad' as Chris asserts, look to Candy in Goyse's marvellous stories for that!) but it doesn't come across to me that Laurence is overly troubled by that.

I wonder now if Amado will figure more in the story or if he now skulks away having been found out. Mind you, the way he was treated after being found out seems a 'punishment' most men would not mind too much!
In fairness Johng1953 I've always said Laurence apparently enjoys all this tease and denial, infact I called him the equivalent of a submissive cuckold. It's not that be doesn't want this at all, as being treated in such a fashion seems all good for him, even if it's far too extreme for my tastes. However, I would definitely stand by my description of Nina, rather like Candy she has an attractive exterior that hides what's within.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:31 am

And to think she was once a goddess to me.

BDJ

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:16 pm

Chrislydi wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:16 am
Johng1953 wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:55 am

In fairness Johng1953 I've always said Laurence apparently enjoys all this tease and denial, infact I called him the equivalent of a submissive cuckold. It's not that be doesn't want this at all, as being treated in such a fashion seems all good for him, even if it's far too extreme for my tastes. However, I would definitely stand by my description of Nina, rather like Candy she has an attractive exterior that hides what's within.

Chris
I have no real issue with you over what you think of Nina, yet you fawn over Goyse and castigate Aaardvarky whilst Candy is the most evil, selfish manipulative bitch I've ever read about. So much so I can't read Goyse any more because she and her wimp husband annoy me so much. And it's far too extreme for my tastes!
Nina is not in her class at all.
Last edited by Johng1953 on Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:28 pm

Aaardvarky tells me that they are so upset that you might be falling out of love with Nina! Do remember that (mostly) she is committed to the dual pursuit of pleasure for herself and meeting Laurence's fascination of denial. Might it be possible that she knows and understands him better than we imagine? Might her acts and omissions be weighed and calculated to provide him with the greatest of bearable/unbearable challenge? Every character will have flaws, and perhaps Nina's approach at times may miss-resonate with the reader, but do not give up your love and desire for her. The penultimate episode may have been measured with precision to meet Laurence's ultimate fantasy; and bear in mind that his highs will be higher when they follow the stressful lows of his exclusion.

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:43 pm

I am sure you will understand, whilst a component of Nina’s treatment of Amado was clearly to punish him, there were other significant aspects to it - involving spontaneity, exploitation, power, and of course unanticipated eroticism. His proclivities made him the perfect ‘victim’ - deserved, reluctant yet willing, and importantly, bound by his own desires: in particular his heady, irresistible addiction to voyeurism, bondage and humiliation. In fact the element of cruelty for him had been the apotheosis of his desire, further imbuing his childhood shame with refreshed erotic implication. Rather than deterring him from his voyeuristic proclivity, it had simply played to it, and enforced it.

However, where Nina had succeeded - was in binding his silence. Amado knew that he could neither speak of what he had seen, nor of what punishment had been administered. It was ‘the secret’ that he must continue to contain within himself, to remain unspoken.

Nina’s reaction to the event was interesting. It seemed to re-energise her; perhaps because it was novel, unplanned and unexpected, but mostly because of her fascination at enjoying Eva whilst coercing Amado, something unthinkable with either Laurence or Lars. It also reminded her latter weeks with Horacio, save that with him their connection had been reciprocal, whereas with Amado she had no other intention than her own pleasure and that of Eva.

She did, however, reflect on the fact that Laurence had been not only excluded from the encounter with Amado, but denied its erotic implication. Her mind went to her desire for reciprocation. Placing the dress on its hangar she resolved to remedy Laurence’s exclusion. The question was - how to rebalance this without losing Lars from her life or jeopardising the growing bond between Laurence and Eva?

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:59 pm

Johng1953 wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:16 pm

I have no real issue with you over what you think of Nina, yet you fawn over Goyse and castigate Aaardvarky whilst Candy is the most evil, selfish manipulative bitch I've ever read about. So much so I can't read Goyse any more because she and her wimp husband annoy me so much. And it's far too extreme for my tastes!
Nina is not in her class at all.
Candy to me is more like a comic book baddy or anti-heroine, I'm always saying she's becoming a parody of herself, with all her numerous faults on show all the time. I've accepted her for the essential part she plays in the drama, her activities create the story and the adventure for all the others. I don't expect too many redeeming qualities or any real nuances in her modes of behaviour. You get what it says on the tin - pretty much all bad. But I enjoy Goyse's work knowing that's the case, so I enjoy it for what it is rather than trying to fit it into something it clearly doesn't pretend to be.

I think Aaardvarsky's narrative is in a league of its own, but it describes events which are more of a cerebral nature than anything actually physical. It's about feelings and psyche, what excites and arouses. It's not really readily comparable to other stories but more unique with a flavour of its own. Maybe Nina has something more for the 'hermit' before she's finished, and he won't be getting back to his quiet life of reading and contemplation quite so soon?

I suppose my thoughts reflect that formerly, when living in London and accepting his beautiful wife Nina's love for Lars, as all three shared a unique relationship and special bond, Laurence's life could easily have been the envy of many a knowing onlooker. Now however, far from envy it's more pity, even while accepting he enjoyed being given Eva as compensation for the de facto loss of his wife, and then also enjoyed even Eva being snatched away by his ex, as it's now for the most part left him all alone at night and for much of the day too. A very occasional invite to watch and enjoy his former wife pleasuring herself with her many lovers must be all he needs, as I said, to me it seems a lonely life and a rather sad fall considering what he had.

The fact that his ex-wife has been both the producer and director of his fall, for me reflects on both of their wishes for exactly this to happen. So while accepting Laurence's masochistic tendencies and/or desires for humiliation, teasing and denial, it's increasingly hard for me to fully identify with them. So it's for that reason that I now find the story of far less interest than the actual way it's told, and inevitably that changes the way I perceive the main characters involved too.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:24 am

Chris wrote: "it describes events which are more of a cerebral nature than anything actually physical." and "when living in London and accepting his beautiful wife Nina's love for Lars, as all three shared a unique relationship and special bond, Laurence's life could easily have been the envy of many a knowing onlooker."

These two excerpts accurately mirror my thought. I so identified with Laurence (and later Amado), both in age and in getting a thrill from voyeurism. But while I celebrate the cerebral nature of this narrative I am firmly anchored in the physical as it pertains to the characters. To put it bluntly I long for Laurence (and Amado) to get laid: long, lustily and to the extent of exhaustion. The story has departed almost totally from that possibility.

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:53 am

Thank you all for your comments, especially my faithful trio of Chrislydi, BDJ and Johng1953.
I fear that we are approaching the termination of this tale, for our characters seem to have exploited their most craved fantasies and fetishes. As in any story, characters sometimes fail to deliver what we (including the writer) would wish them to give us. Occasionally they overstep our tolerance and the more we identify with the character, the more often this may happen.

The next episode will be the last. Do you have any suggestions for its conclusion? I have to confess that the last chapter is already written, but it is always fun to compare expectation with outcome!

I have enjoyed writing the story for all my readers and reading your comments on it. For those who also write - keep writing. Each day is another day, and with every day comes improvement.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:29 am

Well done chaps. This is what negativity tends to do to a thread which is why I have a go at those in your thread Chris. Well, I won't bother again.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:20 am

There's a difference between negativity and posting your genuine thoughts, why pretend to think something when you don't? I have been consistent in my praise of a story well told and in particular of what was to me an alien concept, but especially appreciating the unique approach and style, so much so that the style of writing was enough in itself to want to come back. If there's a sensitivity from others so delicate that that's not enough or welcome, then had I known I might have thought better of responding at all.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:49 am

Johng1953,
If I'm reading your statement right you interpreted Chris's comments as a negative review of the story development. I saw his words as an admission of preference, ergo, Laurence's transformation from participation in the triad of he, Nina, and Lars to a lonely role of denial. To me this new story appears to focus on the most extreme expression of it. Chris, nor I, find this at all erotic. Aaardvarky's story shows an extreme example of cuckoldry that does appeal to us. He has expressed this rejection of this type of cuckold behavior many times in his thread in response to questions about Cath and Jack's behavior toward him at certain times in their ongoing affair.

Should you abandon his thread it would be with great sadness to those of us who value you comments and insights. I guess you have become an integral part of it by now with you many contributions.

I think, for this forum to be successful, that honest expression be given free reign. Blatant negativity, over and over, is destructive but, in this case, he (and I) were just expressing our disappointment that Laurence has become what his has and the way Nina facilitates it came across as crass and uncaring.

I, personally, look forward to reading your comments everywhere on this website. I'd miss them if they stopped on Chris's thread.

BDJ

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:37 am

Gosh gentlemen, I am not at all reading your comments as criticism- just helpful critique. I love reading your reactions, positive or otherwise. Your contributions are in no way why I am bringing the story to an end - as I ineptly tried to say, I just sense the story that I wanted to write is already told. And like for you, some of the storyline was already starting to build outside my comfort zone too.

I agree that open and honest commenting is essential in this forum. That is why we publish here - to get feedback and gage reactions. You may have noticed previously that your comments have helped steer the tale. Let me assure you that I had resolved to close the story long before reading your comments, so they in no way have impacted on my decision.

I fancy writing something fresh that will give me a new challenge with new characters. Let's see what inspires!!!

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:46 am

This morning happens to be the sunniest, freshest and most joyful Saturday of the summer. Nina and Eva are together, accompanied by their female friends chattering excitedly, adding finishing touches to their makeup and placing flowers in their hair.

Meanwhile, Lars strolls in the roof garden. He wears his best suit, his bronzed wrists showing darkly below white cuffs. He sips from a glass of Dubonnet and soda, occasionally checking the time on his Bremont.

Laurence is being assisted by Raul. He has chosen to dress in tails, newly pressed, his gleaming shoes bearing the highest sheen that Raul could burnish over the last two days.

At 1145 hrs precisely our four adventurers descend from their respective rooms via the main staircase. They meet on the mezzanine landing with laughter, smiles and looks of approval. In the street the Bentley Continental, roof down, awaits with Amado at the wheel.

Preceded by two motorcycle outriders and followed by a little flotilla of cars and taxis, the cabriolet slips into light traffic. Our convoy sets off for the wide Av 9 de Julio, then onwards heading for the Alvear Palace Hotel in Recoleta.

The Alvear happens to be the finest and most glorious hotel in Buenos Aires, standing alongside the Ritz and Savoy for excellence. With such a significant booking, the doorman awaits their arrival, descending the steps to assist our group from the Bentley. The little cavalcade backs up the traffic as more guests disembark.

Our group is escorted through to the Orangery where eight large circular tables have been reserved for them, taking over the room. Laurence sits with Nina to his right, Eva on his left and then Lars. They are joined there by their closest friends. Friends from the milongas gather at the other tables, greeting with shouts, jokes and inevitable hugs. A separate table by the door is set for Laurence’s household of Raul, Amado, Horacio and his mother, and their friends. The flurry of waiters enters with dishes of pasta, fish and steak, followed by a selection of magnificent deserts. It is a celebration of Porteno cuisine.

Lunch over, the party and their guests depart - but not for home. Their new destination is the hidden garden that nestles below the cloisters of one of Buenos Aires’ most historic buildings, Convent of San Ramón Nonato in Av Reconquista. There, Father Jorge awaits, robed and specially dispensed by the Vatican for the occasion.

Our four line up together in the centre of the garden, their friends ranked behind them. A hush descends on the gathering as the monastery bell strikes the hour and a flight of doves rises from the roof of the convent. Father Jorge starts his blessing.

As an observer towards the back of the guests it is hard to discern what is happening. Our four stand together - Laurence and Nina flanked by Eva and Lars. Might it be that the marriage of Laurence and Nina is to be blessed? Are Eva and Lars to act as their bridesmaid and groomsman?

The ceremony proceeds as sunlight slants down through the cloisters. A quarter bell strikes. Father Jorge calls for Raul to step forward to stand alongside his niece, Eva, a velvet cushion held before him.

We in the gathering, strain to see and hear what is happening. Some with insight wonder who is actually to be blessed. But those close by are able to see several rings, each identical save for being marked with an initial. At his direction four hands reach out towards Father Jorge, whereupon he places a ring in turn on each of their wedding fingers. At this point our four turn to form a closed circle, similar to that of a tango embrace, their newly blessed hands reaching into one united grasp. Father Jorge lays one hand upon theirs, and with the other sprinkles holy water over their entwined fingers. What he incants is inaudible to those outside our four, although the trusted Raul, due to his proximity, may catch fragments of what transpires.Kisses are exchanged; and then our four separate with energy and smiles.

Oh, and did I forget to mention that Nina was wearing the dress?

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:40 am

Your freshness of thought and the more cerebral approach made this saga stand out with a uniqueness and quality way above the norm. It was fascinating to examine in such fine detail the mechanisms of the mind, and in particular the way the smallest erotic actions can cascade down affecting so many others, and in so doing give a control that can be so subtle it's rarely attributed to the creator and barely noticed. It was an absolute pleasure to follow along and I look forward to following any future stories you wish to share. I offer my sincere thanks for all your efforts over the past weeks and months.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:00 pm

Aaardvarky's writing style slows you down and makes you think. Erotica, yes, but presented so those tantalizing tidbits of information require a fertile imagination to flesh out; enabling each reader to read into the tale that which suits his or her own degree of salaciousness. It is a unique style for this board.

I will await a new story eagerly, excited to plumb the depths of his prose, working to extract all the possible meanings. Well done my man!

BDJ

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:44 am

Thank you for this tale. I loved the cerebral nature of it as I said from the start.
I apologise to you (and Chris and BDJ) but I really didn't see the latest developments as being significantly different from what went before so I was surprised by them suddenly deciding it was too extreme for them.
Thank you again.

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:44 am

Johng1953,
We're like the three musketeers on some posts, giving them welcome feedback. I welcome that unspoken comradery.

BDJ

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:31 am

Johng1953 wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:44 am
Thank you for this tale. I loved the cerebral nature of it as I said from the start.
I apologise to you (and Chris and BDJ) but I really didn't see the latest developments as being significantly different from what went before so I was surprised by them suddenly deciding it was too extreme for them.
Thank you again.

Johng1953,

There's really nothing to apologise for, we post telling how we ourselves have interpreted events and can't do anything but that. It would be a poor outlook if everyone had the same opinions all the time. The three of us have more or less been in unison as the tale unfolded and we all thoroughly appreciated Aaardvarsky's talents in the telling of it.

I hope I'll read many more of your insightful posts in numerous other threads in the near future.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

HansA
Experienced

Unread post by HansA » Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:38 am

Utrolig, det første norske medlemmet sålangt uten om meg.
Ikke vert her på lenge så dette har gått meg hus forbi.
From Norway...
The land of the fjords and the midnight sun...