The story of Candy trio

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Re: The story of Candy trio

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:20 am

It's a tribute song to our long suffering hero. Mrs Asterix has taken to singing it quite a lot recently, it's why the Judge has taken up gardening so enthusiatically, he told me the sound of the lawnmower drowns her out and helps with his angst.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Asterix42
Pervert

Unread post by Asterix42 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:26 am

Just gone 8:00 here. Suspect that in Candyland it's always 10:00pm! Finally got out of the shed.damned music got stuck on a loop.

Thanks Goyse for another great story arc. Gotta confess, that ending surprised me. Michael 😯 left effectively estranged from Candy 😈, sad that she wants Leslie 😏 rather than him and consoling himself that he loves Jill 🍑 more than anything else in the world.

So after Sid 🖕 tells Candy 😈 that she only cares about where her next good fuck comes from and is hurting Michael😯, she comes home to hear that Jeff 👿 thinks she’s acts like a spoiled juvenile and refuses to take any responsibility. Her immediate answer to all that is to swear off all men, including her husband, (using small font ‘cause she’s not much of a wife to him anymore). So on top of the regular lack of interaction, emotional connection and physical intimacy she’s allowed Michael for the last two years, she now cuts him off from any physical intimacy at all.

In exchange for locking Michael out the night she was with Sid, Candy’s way of saying sorry is to refuse him any sex for two months, only make love with Jill, and plan to get Leslie into the house as her female lover. Have to admit, Candy has a sort of style, but with her love for Michael now reduced to barely platonic friendship levels, little emotional and zero physical connection, WTF is left of their marriage?

Interesting that Michael measures success in having control of his life by Candy’s response to buying a carton of coke. Given that buying a box of coke from a supermarket is nothing special, it made me wonder if it was the powdered variant rather than liquid. Otherwise, why would he be impressed - unless it’s the first time in two years that Candy’s actually purchased anything he’s asked her to?

So with Michael feeling a little sad with Candy seeming to prefer having Leslie in her life to being with him and Jill and grateful that he has Jill, the woman he loves more than anything in the world, more than life itself. Where does that leave our anti-hero Candy?

She might say to Sid “I love him and he looks after me like no other man ever could so I have to make sure he is okay. I’m nothing without him. Losing him would be worse than death for me.” But she comes home and brings their marriage to a new low by cutting off all intimacy with her husband. And now, oh dear, it appears that after treating him like shit for two years, she’s no longer the love of his life, but been replaced by Jill.

Hopefully Candy Quattro will provide some answers? Or more likely more drama and questions!

BTW: Not at all sure why Michael 😯 has any respect for Jeff 👿, or even likes him at all. The guy has been a total douche and has actively worked behind Michael's back to fuck him over, destroy his marriage, and fuck up his relationship with Jill. Chris is right when he refers to Michael as a saint. He’d have to be to take all the shit dished at him and still forgive a guy like Jeff enough to want him anywhere near the house. All said and done, Greg 🍆 was a much nicer guy and better friend to Michael.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:59 am

goyse wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:51 pm

I'm sure the judge will be with us shortly with many words of wisdom to entertain us with preeminent prestigious and influential statements of truth and wisdom, such as "She's a bitch!" :oops:

Yes, she is but will she mend her ways and become Michael's woman of choice again or has that chapter in her life passed? Will Sid return or has he joined Greg on the big waste stockpile of the used and rejected?

Coming to a webpage near you...., Candy Quattro (co-starred with Michael the manager and supported by Jilly the filly)

Sorry folks, I do get carried away occasionally.

Asterix42 wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:26 am
Just gone 8:00 here. Suspect that in Candyland it's always 10:00pm! Finally got out of the shed.damned music got stuck on a loop.

Thanks Goyse for another great story arc. Gotta confess, that ending surprised me. Michael 😯 left effectively estranged from Candy 😈, sad that she wants Leslie 😏 rather than him and consoling himself that he loves Jill 🍑 more than anything else in the world.

So after Sid 🖕 tells Candy that she only cares about where her next good fuck comes from and is hurting Michael, she comes home to hear that Jeff 👿 thinks she’s acts like a spoiled juvenile and refuses to take any responsibility. Her immediate answer to all that is to swear off all men, including her husband, (using small font ‘cause she’s not much of a wife to him anymore). So on top of the regular lack of interaction, emotional connection and physical intimacy she’s allowed Michael for the last two years, she now cuts him off from any physical intimacy at all.

In exchange for locking Michael out the night she was with Sid, Candy’s way of saying sorry is to refuse him any sex for two months, only make love with Jill, and plan to get Leslie into the house as her female lover. Have to admit, Candy has a sort of style, but with her love for Michael now reduced to barely platonic friendship levels, little emotional and zero physical connection, WTF is left of their marriage?

Interesting that Michael measures success in having control of his life by Candy’s response to buying a carton of coke. Given that buying a box of coke from a supermarket is nothing special, it made me wonder if it was the powdered variant rather than liquid. Otherwise, why would he be impressed - unless it’s the first time in two years that Candy’s actually purchased anything he’s asked her to?

So with Michael feeling a little sad with Candy seeming to prefer having Leslie in her life to being with him and Jill and grateful that he has Jill, the woman he loves more than anything in the world, more than life itself. Where does that leave our anti-hero Candy?

She might say to Sid “I love him and he looks after me like no other man ever could so I have to make sure he is okay. I’m nothing without him. Losing him would be worse than death for me.” But she comes home and brings their marriage to a new low by cutting off all intimacy with her husband. And now, oh dear, it appears that after treating him like shit for two years, she’s no longer the love of his life, but been replaced by Jill.

Hopefully Candy Quattro will provide some answers? Or more likely more drama and questions!

BTW: Not at all sure why Michael has any respect for Jeff, or even likes him at all. The guy has been a total douche and has actively worked behind Michael's back to fuck him over, destroy his marriage, and fuck up his relationship with Jill. Chris is right when he refers to Michael as a saint. He’d have to be to take all the shit dished at him and still forgive a guy like Jeff enough to want him anywhere near the house. All said and done, Greg 🍆 was a much nicer guy and better friend to Michael.
And Asterix is back, asking the questions we were all thinking and tbh needed to be said. Looking at his points you have to say the Judge has a concise and analytical mind he sees through the smokescreens and hits the nail on the head (sorry for mixed metaphors. 😀)

This part had me nodding my head

'In exchange for locking Michael out the night she was with Sid, Candy’s way of saying sorry is to refuse him any sex for two months, only make love with Jill, and plan to get Leslie into the house as her female lover. Have to admit, Candy has a sort of style, but with her love for Michael now reduced to barely platonic friendship levels, little emotional and zero physical connection, WTF is left of their marriage?

Interesting that Michael measures success in having control of his life by Candy’s response to buying a carton of coke. Given that buying a box of coke from a supermarket is nothing special, it made me wonder if it was the powdered variant rather than liquid. Otherwise, why would he be impressed - unless it’s the first time in two years that Candy’s actually purchased anything he’s asked her to?'

It's unbelievable and I know driven by her self loathing and guilt, how she's messed up so badly with men she needs to go on full abstinence but what about michael? (small 'm' as she doesn't treat him with the respect due)

She does have remorse and she does care but constantly her actions tell a different story, all her men know it and now so does she, but punishing michael and giving him 100% to Jilly, but punishing both michael and herself isn't fair on him, although she got that she deserved it alright and needs to atone for her appalling past behaviour, but why this way?

Agree Greg was the best of a bad bunch in the rogues gallery of A1 assholes Candy calls 'her type'.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:22 am

I've a further thought following the Judge's ellucidating analysis and his mention of Candy's shopping ventures to her local Wallmart or equivalent. Remember when Teddy was a tiny toddler, and his doting biological father Tod was over by the minutes monopolising Candy and Teddy. Candy grew steadily aware that Tod was replacing Michael, she had shut out her own husband spending minimal time with him over the week.

What on earth did she come up with as a solution then?

Answer - Let Michael tag along when she does her grocery shop at the local supermarket - he can talk about the price of apples and how many oranges were needed while she treats Tod as Teddy's real dad and man in her life.

Fast forward to recent weeks and how does she atone, filled as she obviously is with feelings of guilt and remorse?

Answer ,: Go and buy a can of coke from her local friendly retailer every time michael requests it

Supermarket Candy has all the answers.

Chris

(Tbh thinking on it may have been spending all her time with Greg before Teddy was born when she had a guilty conscience rather than later with Tod, but the lesson still applies she was cutting michael out of her life and supermarket therapy was her answer)

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Asterix42
Pervert

Unread post by Asterix42 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:31 am

PS: Was hoping that Tod 😠 would make an appearance in Candy Trio. Face off against Jeff 👿 the douche and make another play for Candy 😈. Oh well. Maybe in Candy Quattro or Candy Quin?

At this rate of family expansion, Michael is going to have to swap the house for a dormitory 🤣

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:36 am

Asterix42 wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:31 am
PS: Was hoping that Tod 😠 would make an appearance in Candy Trio. Face off against Jeff 👿 the douche and make another play for Candy 😈. Oh well. Maybe in Candy Quattro or Candy Quin?

At this rate of family expansion, Michael is going to have to swap the house for a dormitory 🤣
Soon be the same number as the 'crowd' that watch us on the rugby fields of Lancashure every week, wives and girlfriends only, although tbf one of my boys has been known to come and have a laugh on the touchline too, especially when I have my face in the mud. 😀

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:42 am

Hhmm The Judge is back and yes, everything he raises does require some explanation. Welcome back there, Judge. I see you bought your jury with you as well. But what surprises me about it all is why is it that nobody was inquisitive enough to ask, "why would Candy take the unenviable decision to swear off men, even Michael?" This is a lady who is addicted to what men can do for her. She is now equivalent to an alcoholic without a drink. There must be some reason?

Now, there you go. You will have to worry about that every night until the next series is published, Judge.

He, he he..... :twisted: I'm ever tempted to delay..... :cool: Some writers do that you know. Writers who will remain unnamed, of course. :evil: :D :P

Nuh, that's not me. :cool:

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:09 am

Great points Goyse, this juror has changed his mind and Asterix is now the candy coloured clown. C'mon Judge.

Tbf Candy's self-imposed abstinence won't last long, she only needs to see a pair of trousers and she's pulling at the zipper, hands at the ready and mouth wide open, there's only room for one saint in the household and that's Michael.😂

Chris
Last edited by Chrislydi on Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:16 pm

Congratulations Goyse for this EXCELLENT story!!!!! 👌

Love everything in it!!!

👏👏👏

Asterix42
Pervert

Unread post by Asterix42 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:22 pm

goyse wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:42 am
Hhmm The Judge is back and yes, everything he raises does require some explanation. Welcome back there, Judge. I see you bought your jury with you as well. But what surprises me about it all is why is it that nobody was inquisitive enough to ask, "why would Candy take the unenviable decision to swear off men, even Michael?" This is a lady who is addicted to what men can do for her. She is now equivalent to an alcoholic without a drink. There must be some reason?

Now, there you go. You will have to worry about that every night until the next series is published, Judge.

He, he he..... :twisted: I'm ever tempted to delay..... :cool: Some writers do that you know. Writers who will remain unnamed, of course. :evil: :D :P

Chrislydi wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:09 am
Great points Goyse, this juror has changed his mind and Asterix is now the candy coloured clown. C'mon Judge.

Tbf Candy's self-imposed abstinence won't last long, she only needs to see a pair of trousers and she's pulling at the zipper, hands at the ready and mouth wide open, there's only room for one saint in the household and that's Michael.😂

Chris
Hmmm… thought about that, but just couldn’t see Candy 😈 surviving 2 months cold turkey without going into a rehab centre. Seems like once again she’s been under estimated. If she keeps up the no sex with guys thing, may have to consider using a new emoticon for her… 😇

Nah. Just kidding 😈

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:54 pm

I couldn't see her surviving two hours never mind two months abstinence. Maybe that grocery shopping therapy is working after all, now to get Michael to tag along too and spend some quality time together.

Just an idea but I think Candy's tried that already 😂

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:42 pm

Terrific work Goyse I loved it all, Good plot, good drama, Sid even got my heckles up.

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:26 am

OOAA wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:16 pm
Congratulations Goyse for this EXCELLENT story!!!!! 👌

Love everything in it!!!

👏👏👏

Thanks, mate. Your feedback makes it all worth the effort.

Hope all is well with you over there in Barcelona. (I think I got that right?)

All is well over here in West Aussie.

Goyse.

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:32 am

Asterix42 wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:22 pm
goyse wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:42 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:09 am

Chris
Hmmm… thought about that, but just couldn’t see Candy 😈 surviving 2 months cold turkey without going into a rehab centre. Seems like once again she’s been under estimated. If she keeps up the no sex with guys thing, may have to consider using a new emoticon for her… 😇

Nah. Just kidding 😈

Rehab or not, I'm absolutely sure she will recover eventually.

We just have to work out what has turned her off men. There has to be something....??? Maybe, I'll stumble on it eventually. If not I'm sure Michael will wake up before the next series is over. Just think of all that pent-up sex energy. Who knows what will happen when she gets off the leash and lashes out!!!

Run for cover, Sid. I think she liked him a lot.

Goyse.

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:33 am

OZCPL wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:42 pm
Terrific work Goyse I loved it all, Good plot, good drama, Sid even got my heckles up.

Thanks, Oz. Series 4 is coming soon.

Goyse.

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:40 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:54 pm
I couldn't see her surviving two hours never mind two months abstinence. Maybe that grocery shopping therapy is working after all, now to get Michael to tag along too and spend some quality time together.

Just an idea but I think Candy's tried that already 😂

Chris

She has got a b in her bonnet and I assure you that she has removed men from her menu for more than a few weeks or even a couple of months. Something has really upset our lady, Candy. Maybe it's something that Candyman has done or maybe it is just that she has had enough of the life and wants to settle down? Well, who knows. Maybe she has been seduced by Michael's boss lady and doesn't need men? Time will tell.

Meanwhile, I hope everybody is well and enjoying life.

Goyse.

Breakerhymen
Player

Unread post by Breakerhymen » Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:59 am

No way G…..the way you wrote her? She’s a cock whore hot wife. How does she go from that to being satisfied with edwina scissor thighs and carpet munching with Leslie?

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:12 am

It has happened! Chapter 1.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=66745

Breakerhymen
Player

Unread post by Breakerhymen » Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:14 pm

Sorry G four years? You got some splaining to do!!! Doesn’t make sense re story arc…..feels like to much of a leap of faith

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:18 pm

Breakerhymen wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:14 pm
Sorry G four years? You got some splaining to do!!! Doesn’t make sense re story arc…..feels like to much of a leap of faith
Read Candy quattro, he's just started writing it, click on the link in his post.- love your nicknames for Leslie.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Breakerhymen
Player

Unread post by Breakerhymen » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:35 pm

Already read it….makes no sense…..

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:22 am

I've come to these stories late but am loving them despite wanting to slap every one of the characters repeatedly most of the time!

And, what does this mean?

“Okay, well, it could be me but then we would have a black baby because Jilly baby can’t get me pregnant and the only man I’ve been with for some time was big Sid. So how do you feel about us raising a black kid?”

Aren't they already raising a black kid??

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:13 am

Johng1953 wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:22 am
I've come to these stories late but am loving them despite wanting to slap every one of the characters repeatedly most of the time!

“Okay, well, it could be me but then we would have a black baby because Jilly baby can’t get me pregnant and the only man I’ve been with for some time was big Sid. So how do you feel about us raising a black kid?”

I've not looked back to what part of the story this came from but her first kid Teddy has Tod as his biological father and her second child has or had it's biological father in doubt too, im not sure if at the time of this quote she had already had her second and talking about a possible third, when if it was black it would be big Sid's, or maybe this quote is from after she had the second and was thinking of protecting against another one?.

Her second kid a girl was Michael's (Michelle?) so this maybe referring to another child being born that would be black if she had it

I'm no Asterix so I'm not looking back at the story again. I know what happens and you may not be up to there.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:38 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:13 am
Johng1953 wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:22 am

I've not looked back to what part of the story this came from but her first kid Teddy has Tod as his biological father and her second child has or had it's biological father in doubt too, im not sure if at the time of this quote she had already had her second and talking about a possible third, when if it was black it would be big Sid's, or maybe this quote is from after she had the second and was thinking of protecting against another one?.

Her second kid a girl was Michael's (Michelle?) so this maybe referring to another child being born that would be black if she had it

I'm no Asterix so I'm not looking back at the story again. I know what happens and you may not be up to there.

Chris
I've just looked back and Tod in fact was black and his child was described as 'coffee coloured'.

An extract from Candy chapter 2

Tod stood. He smiled at Candy and then down at Michael. Candy stood up beside him and took his hand, “Are you coming, Michael?”

Michael looked up at them and asked, “Are you sure you want me there with you? I’m not used to watching.”

“Well, tonight we’re going to change that, Michael. Tonight I want you to officially hand over your wife to me and watch while I make love to her. Once you have done that you will be her husband and I will be her lover but don’t worry I’ll share here with you…….” Tod hesitated to stare directly into Michael’s eyes before he added, “Occasionally, that is.”

Michael nodded. “Okay,” he said but didn’t attempt to stand.

“I know Michael you don’t want us to know that you have a very hard erection but you will get used to that and no one will think less of you for it. It is normal that a cuckold gets excited when he gives his wife away to a bigger, better man.”

Still, Michael didn’t stand.

“Okay, what is it, Michael?”

“It’s just that you’re a black man and everybody is looking across at Candy and me. She’s never been with a black man before. If we all leave together they will all know.”

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:18 am

Johng1953 wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:38 am

I've just looked back and Tod in fact was black and his child was described as 'coffee coloured'.

Yes Teddy was Tod's child and therefore coloured, which purportedly led to Greg leaving the scene.

Yes she had a coloured child (by Tod) and a white child (by Michael) a further child ran the risk of also being coloured if Sid's.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641