The story of Candy trio

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Asterix42
Pervert

Re: The story of Candy trio

Unread post by Asterix42 » Sat May 28, 2022 12:16 pm

Chrislydi wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 12:09 pm
He's back, we're saved, Hurrah for Lord Chief Justice Asterisk of the High Court of Candyland. Get those Wellingtons properly waxed and that old sock filled with plenty of stones, we're going to need plenty.

Jeff should receive the order of the boot before being clubbed to death with the old sock - Hurrah for the Judge, good old Asterisk has heard our call.
Michael could also insist that Jeff wears both a condom and an N95 mask whenever he has sex with Candy or Jill.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat May 28, 2022 12:20 pm

Asterix42 wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 12:16 pm
Chrislydi wrote:
He's back, we're saved, Hurrah for Lord Chief Justice Asterisk of the High Court of Candyland. Get those Wellingtons properly waxed and that old sock filled with plenty of stones, we're going to need plenty.

Jeff should receive the order of the boot before being clubbed to death with the old sock - Hurrah for the Judge, good old Asterisk has heard our call.
Michael could also insist that Jeff wears both a condom and an N95 mask whenever he has sex with Candy or Jill.
Followed by castration using an old rusty pair of scissors, surely Jeff's man enough not to care about infection.

(Incidentally read my comments on the thread phenomenology in the library section - but not you Goyse, you're not allowed 😂)

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Asterix42
Pervert

Unread post by Asterix42 » Sat May 28, 2022 1:07 pm

Chrislydi wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 12:20 pm
Asterix42 wrote:
Chrislydi wrote:

Followed by castration using an old rusty pair of scissors, surely Jeff's man enough not to care about infection.
Instead of loaning him pants, Michael should have told him to fuck off home to clean up and not invited him for dinner. Ill mannered, dishonest, sneaky, exploiter of women, what does Michael see in him that he’d want the asshole anywhere near Jill?

Michael should also have told bitch-wife to zip it and keep a civil tongue in her head when talking to guests, especially his boss. Candy’s the last person who should be throwing shade at anyone. Nasty, bossy, uncaring, disloyal and dishonest, what does Michael sees in her beyond being a good (but loose and infrequent) fuck?

Let’s face it. Jeff 👿 and Candy 😈 are made for each other. A match made in hell🔥

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat May 28, 2022 8:24 pm

For me Candy, for all her many faults is the centre of Michael's life, it would kill him if anything bad happended to his Queen of the Night. Michael's no Sarastro and he won't want her destroyed or humiliated, Candy has still got a good heart when you turn a blind eye to her hundred and one major faults.

Our heroine can't half pick them though, Jeff who even moved Michael to imply Tod's a saint by comparison. Someone has to take over Candy's man choosing radar, Tod, Jeff and perhaps a guy called Lucifer next? Maybe just after Jeff's public execution might be a good time for someone to have a talk with her?

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Asterix42
Pervert

Unread post by Asterix42 » Sat May 28, 2022 8:36 pm

Chrislydi wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 8:24 pm
For me Candy, for all her many faults is the centre of Michael's life, it would kill him if anything bad happended to his Queen of the Night. Michael's no Sarastro and he won't want her destroyed or humiliated, Candy has still got a good heart when you turn a blind eye to her hundred and one major faults.
And that’s why he puts up with with the 101 faults. The poor guy simply loves her!

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat May 28, 2022 9:37 pm

Asterix42 wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 8:36 pm
Chrislydi wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 8:24 pm
And that’s why he puts up with with the 101 faults. The poor guy simply loves her!
We can't forget it was through her deep and meaningful love of Michael that she was initially persuaded to try playing the game to satisfy his desires, she was just very good at it and developed an insatiable appetite for it, and of course that's made her the size queen nympho we all love and hate today. I love her she's an absolutely brilliant character and the story would be nothing without our heroine.

You can't forget her extremely good looks and the crowds of men she has to ward off, although we're never quite sure of her hair colour, dark or blonde, but maybe not a natural blonde? What I'm getting at is that many men will hit on her and so there's a constant temptation.

I'm sure even my 86 year old Grandad's long forgotten little man might be tempted out of retirement if Candy came knocking on his door. It might be a more attractive offer than the eighteen year old inexperienced novice I was thinking might be better suited as a surprise 90th birthday present. (Sorry Goyse that was a reference to my comments on the thread phenomenology in the library section, which of course you can't look at. 😂)

viewtopic.php?t=65641

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Sun May 29, 2022 4:30 am

Chrislydi wrote:

I shiver in my boots! The court is in session, and Judge Asterisk presides.

Behave yourself, Candy, you too Sid......, or asterisk will be right on to you! Sorry did I say, Sid? Now that doesn't fit, does it????? Who's Sid?

(A few minutes ago)
Could you pour me another ale, please, Sid? And get one for the little blond lady over there with that red-headed guy. What's his name?

Oh, yes, that's right, Greg isn't it. And the lady? Oh, that's Candy. I thought she was a brunette once, wasn't she?

Yes, of course, Sid. A lady can be any colour these days. I have to admit that I had forgotten. She's lovely, isn't she? You should try your luck with that one Sid. I believe she likes big men and you're pretty tall and I assume you're.... you know.

Hey, You can't do that in public. Put it away Sid, you didn't have to show me. Telling me would have been good enough. Do you want to get us all arrested? I believe the Judge drinks here, occasionally but we haven't seen him recently and that would not do, would it? Us on flashing the judge.

Okay, so you're going over to talk to her. Good luck, mate but watch out for her husband, Michael. He is usually somewhere around where Candy is. Maybe he is with his other wife. Who knows these days? Anything could happen.

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Sun May 29, 2022 4:50 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 12:20 pm
Asterix42 wrote:
Chrislydi wrote:

(Incidentally read my comments on the thread phenomenology in the library section - but not you Goyse, you're not allowed 😂)

How else could you be assured of getting me there other than to say, "Not you Goyse, You're not allowed." Why didn't you use a couple of asterisks or put it in capitals to be absolutely certain!!!

Now was it an asterisk or was it the Asterisk? Can someone clarify that for me, please? I'm more confused than usual. (That was for your benefit, Judge.) :cry: :shock: :cool:

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun May 29, 2022 5:12 am

Brilliant from Goyse, you can't get the better of the poet laureate of Oz as he's about the sharpest knife in the drawer and your own words will be the daggers that finish you off. Asterisk or Asterix? Changing the good Judge's name without written permission is surely a capital offence on it's own.

My last request before the gallows awaits me is to read some more of this web of intrigue and deceit. I don't deserve to die yet, at least not until that varmint Jeff is taken care off first. 😡

Chris (now occupying the condemned cell in Candyland prison)

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Asterix42
Pervert

Unread post by Asterix42 » Sun May 29, 2022 10:54 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 5:12 am
Brilliant from Goyse, you can't get the better of the poet laureate of Oz as he's about the sharpest knife in the drawer and your own words will be the daggers that finish you off. Asterisk or Asterix? Changing the good Judge's name without written permission is surely a capital offence on it's own.

My last request before the gallows awaits me is to read some more of this web of intrigue and deceit. I don't deserve to die yet, at least not until that varmint Jeff is taken care off first. 😡

Chris (now occupying the condemned cell in Candyland prison)
I think you’ll get a pardon on the grounds of bad behaviour Chris. The judge is feeling lenient today. Maybe Candy got to him on your behalf? 😮

Asterix42
Pervert

Unread post by Asterix42 » Sun May 29, 2022 11:00 am

goyse wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 4:50 am
How else could you be assured of getting me there other than to say, "Not you Goyse, You're not allowed." Why didn't you use a couple of asterisks or put it in capitals to be absolutely certain!!!

Now was it an asterisk or was it the Asterisk? Can someone clarify that for me, please? I'm more confused than usual. (That was for your benefit, Judge.) :cry: :shock: :cool:
I guess its’ the confusion of using a single symbol for a name. Has me confused too!😂

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun May 29, 2022 11:46 am

Asterix42 wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 10:54 am

I think you’ll get a pardon on the grounds of bad behaviour Chris. The judge is feeling lenient today. Maybe Candy got to him on your behalf? 😮
A written pardon from the Lord Chief himself, who says there's no justice in Candyland?

Wonder if I can sell this on eBay? A written pardon from the Rt. Hon. Lord Justice Asterix42, that's got to be a collector's item, maybe public auction at Sotheby's? The Candy connection alone will add a few million!

Chris.

😒

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Asterix42
Pervert

Unread post by Asterix42 » Sun May 29, 2022 9:34 pm

Chrislydi wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 11:46 am
Asterix42 wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 10:54 am

A written pardon from the Lord Chief himself, who says there's no justice in Candyland?

Wonder if I can sell this on eBay? A written pardon from the Rt. Hon. Lord Justice Asterix42, that's got to be a collector's item, maybe public auction at Sotheby's? The Candy connection alone will add a few million!

Chris.

😒
I understand that if you’re a bad boy in Candyland, she’ll send Tod and Jeff around to tag team you! 😮😬

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun May 29, 2022 10:54 pm

Asterix42 wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 9:34 pm
]
I understand that if you’re a bad boy in Candyland, she’ll send Tod and Jeff around to tag team you! 😮😬
Candy likes bad boys so i'm quids in and on a winner there, and she won't let anything happen to me as it's true love, but don't tell Michael, on second thoughts he might like to watch.

😈

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Mon May 30, 2022 3:52 am

Candy Trio Chapter 8

That night they ate dinner together and the girls chattered as if nothing had occurred. At least, there seemed no conflict evident that Michael could observe. Eventually, Jeff left to go home and shortly afterwards Leslie said her goodbyes and also left. As she drove down the street she felt a little disappointed that neither Michael nor Candy raised the issue of her sexual frustration, something that was very troubling to her, much more so than perhaps it should have been had she not been developing an acute emotional interest in Michael. She thought that the reason that nothing happened could be because Candy’s female intuition had suspected her developing emotional interest in her husband.

As time passed Leslie was a regular visitor to the household as was Jeff. Occasionally they came together while at other times they came separately. The more time that Leslie spent in the house the closer Leslie and Candy became but with it the further apart that Leslie and Michael appeared to become. It was as if, as Leslie got to know Candy and Jill better she respected that Michael belonged to the girls and so she had no right to him. Michael didn’t mind that at all. He had little interest in Leslie other than as a boss and a friend.

Jeff and Jill spent a good deal of time together and Jeff became more relaxed in Michael’s presence so would occasionally hold hands with Jill while Michael was present. Every time that she and Jeff did anything of a sexual nature she would take him to Michael’s office and later when no one was around Michael would go into the office, lock the door and masturbate watching Jill bringing Jeff off, usually with her hand but occasionally as time passed she sucked him off as well. Michael was amazed how well with practice, Jill managed to handle the huge volume of sperm that Jeff ejaculated. He looked forward to the day that he saw Jill give his pussy to Jeff. To Michael, the thought of it was highly arousing.

Eventually, Michael suspected that perhaps Jill and Jeff had snuck off to a secluded spot to have sexual intercourse but the fact was that Jill was in control and she was not yet confident or close enough in her emotions to allow Jeff to gain the prize that he so dearly wanted. A month passed and then six weeks. Jill had begun having sex once more with Michael at just over four weeks and had Michael thought seriously about it he should have guessed that she was not having sex with Jeff because her pussy was already beginning to return toward its original tightness with him.

It was the night exactly eight weeks after Josey was born while they lay together in bed that Michael asked the question that had concerned him for more than a fortnight, “Jilly,” he said.

“Yes, honey.”

“When are you going to let me watch you and Jeff doing it?”

“Soon,” she told him.

Michael lay there for some time looking at the ceiling wondering if he should say more. But it became too much for him so he asked, “How soon?”

“I’m not ready yet. When I’m ready I’ll talk to you about it.”

“Okay, I guess.”

She laughed, “You’re sounding more like Jeff every day that passes.”

“Really, why would you think that?”

“I guess.”

“Oh, I see. Okay. I just want to watch you, that’s all. I don’t understand why you’re locking me out.”

“Locking you out, why would you say that?” She sat up and looked down at him.

“Well, I expected that I would be there with you when you did it.”

“Yes, you will be.”

“Oh….., are you saying that you and Jeff have not had sex yet?”

“No, everything that we’ve done has been videoed and as far as I can tell, you have watched it all. As I say, once I’m ready I’ll let you know.”

He smiled up at her and said, “Come here.” He took her in his arms and then rolled over to lie on top of her. They kissed. “I love you,” he told her.

“Yes, I know and I love you too but that is one of the problems.”

“The problems, what do you mean, the problems?”

“I love you and we make beautiful love.”

“Yes, so?”

“I don’t love Jeff. I like him a lot but it’s not love.”

“So?”

“I’ve always been a person who has to love a man to want to have sex with him.”

“Does he know that?”

“Not yet, no, I haven’t told him.”

“I see.”

“You sound disappointed that I haven’t cheated on you….” She then added, “Yet.”

“I have a couple of comments to make on that,” he told her as he smiled at her, “The first is that you should never allow anyone to pressure you into doing something that you’re not comfortable with, even me.” He hesitated to allow what he had said to sink in then told her, “If you decide to do this thing you should never think of it as cheating on me because I am party to it and agree so that’s not cheating.”

“I love you so much,” she told him.

“Yes, and I love you just as much.”

“Michael, while we are together I’d like to discuss something with you.”

“Fine, what is it?”

“Leslie has talked to Candy and me about her feelings concerning you.”

“I hope you told her that I’m not available to her.”

“Is that what you expected us to tell her?”

“Yes, I thought that you and Candy would know that I am happy the way things are.”

“Don’t you ever have desires for sex with anyone other than us?”

“I’m happy, Jill. I don’t need anyone else.”

“That’s ignoring the question, Michael and you know it.”

“It’s the truth. Am I supposed to lie to you? I have no sexual interest in anyone else but you and Candy.”

“But I occasionally see you looking the ladies over when we go shopping together and Candy has noticed it too.”

“Yes, I enjoy admiring the beauty in women but that’s not necessarily a desire to have an affair with them just because I see one or the other of them as being beautiful.” Jill smiled and shook her head as if she didn’t believe him so he continued, “Jill, I love the look of the new Mustang that just came out in the same way as I loved the look of my Audi that Candy put a deposit on for me but I don’t want to have sex with it. Don’t you see that just because I look at a woman doesn’t mean I wish to seduce her?”

“Okay, but I need to tell you that Candy and I told Leslie that if she wishes to try to seduce you we would not raise an objection.”

Michael felt a little annoyed with her statement. “Did anyone think to ask me first?”

“We thought that you would enjoy the attention.”

“Jill, I need to tell you that I would never do something like that to you or Candy and I expect you would know that I would only enter that type of discussion if I had first checked with you.”

“I guess.”

“Now it is you that is sounding like Jeff,” Michael told her with a chuckle. His chuckle was a stress breaker. He had said what he wanted to but he didn’t want her to feel unduly stressed over something where she thought she was doing him a favour.

She giggled back at his joke and then kissed him. Of course, he responded. “Make love to me,” she demanded and once more he responded.

From the shadows near the bedroom doorway, a voice said, “Don’t wear him out, Jilly, baby. Leave some for me.”

“Come join us, Candy,” Jill told her.

“Did you hear what I said to Jill about Leslie?” Michael asked her.

“Yes, I heard and yes, I was out of line to tell her that we had no objection but you must know that you can always say no in the same way that any of us have that right.”

“The difference for me is that she is my boss and she has this view of life that she has some ownership of the people who work for her. I’m enjoying my job and have achieved a lot through treating the employees as equals. They appreciate what we have achieved together and they are putting forward some great improvement ideas. It would be a shame if I had to give it all away because my protective blanket got lifted.”

“Your protective blanket, what do you mean,” Candy asked?

“You and Jill protect me from having to say no. Both of you project a vision of me being yours so I don’t have to worry when I socialize with other women. I can be friends with women and treat them as equals knowing they will not expect more of me than friendship. I like to be friends with them knowing it will never be more.”

“I never realised that,” Jill told him.

“Well, you do now. You should be aware that I feel that I belong to you and I like it that way.”

“Like some type of badge of honour,” Jill stated.

“Exactly so.”

“Well, we will have to fix it then, won’t we?” she looked across at Candy who had come out of the shadows. “Come on lover, let’s show how much we like our badge of honour man.”

Candy moved across to take him into her arms to kiss him as Jill moved down the bed to suck him back to life. Michael immediately knew that he was in for a long night.

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Mon May 30, 2022 4:02 am

I'm getting well ahead so will post another chapter tonight.

Candy Trio Chapter 9.

Michael awoke to find he was alone. He looked at the clock which told him it was six forty-five. He wondered where the girls were because they almost always got up after him. He moved across to the bathroom expecting it would be occupied but once more the girls were missing. He cleaned his teeth and still there was no sign of them so he wandered out to the kitchen.

He stopped and listened to hear a voice in the distance so traced it back to his office. The door was closed so he opened it as quietly as possible to find Candy on the phone and Jill watching and listening intently beside her. Jill looked up and put her finger to her mouth to indicate for him to stay quiet.

“That’s right,” Candy said, “Jill and I have discussed it after you left and we have decided to change our minds.”

There was silence as Candy listened on the phone and then she responded, “I’d understood that it was traditional that women could change their minds and Jilly and I after talking about it have decided to take advantage of that tradition. Michael is not being let off the leash, as they say.”

Once more she listened as Jill and Michael watched on quietly. Then she spoke again, “No, Leslie that is not the situation at all. We like your company and think of you as a friend. If we didn’t this misunderstanding would never have happened and we want you to remain our friend. All I’m saying and I speak on behalf of Jill as well is that we are not giving anybody permission to seduce Michael. We should never have agreed but we did because we didn’t wish to say no to you or to Michael. There is no reason for anything else to change and you should not feel embarrassed because we do understand.”

Again silence then Candy spoke once more, “An apology was not needed but it is accepted. Thank you. So we will see you at six-thirty for dinner tomorrow night. Enjoy your day, Leslie. Bye for now.”

“Is she okay,” Jill asked.

“Yes, I think so but she was a little surprised. She did point out that given that Michael gives us freedom to have affairs she expected we would do likewise for him but otherwise a little embarrassed but she will be okay.”

“Good morning lovers,” Michael announced.

“Yes, morning,” Candy responded. Michael noted that she left out the good.

Jill walked over to him and kissed him. “Good morning. Candy has fixed things up for us.”

“Thanks, Candy.”

“Well, you owe me one now so tonight you can take me down to the local for a drink so I can check out the opportunities. Jilly, will you babysit for us.”

“Yes, of course, I will. Come on, let’s have breakfast.”

….

When Michael arrived home from work he noted that Candy was not around. Jill as was traditional with her met him and kissed him before leading him back into the house. He checked out the kids before returning to the kitchen where Jill had made a cup of tea for them both.

“How did your day go,” she asked?

“I’ve had a pretty good day. Sales are up. The staff are working perfectly and Leslie was conspicuously absent today. I suspect she is probably sulking after Candy’s phone call.”

“Candy wasn’t at all nasty to her. She handled the situation very well although she thought seriously of not letting you off the hook.”

“Yes, I can imagine but she would have been the first to complain if I had taken up Leslie’s offer.”

Jill laughed, “I think you’re right but I wouldn’t have been overly happy either.”

“Then we have done the right thing. I’ll play up to Leslie a little to make her feel as if she is still attractive and she’ll come around okay.”

“She might think you’re willing to go behind our backs if you play up to her too much.”

“No, she understands I won’t cheat on my wives. By the way, where is Candy?”

“Don’t you remember she invited you to meet her down at the local? She will be busy checking out the talent.”

“I thought she would wait until I got home.”

Again Jill laughed, “She believes having her husband beside her puts limits on her options.”

“I see. So maybe I should stay home here with you.”

“I’d like that but Candy wants you there. She says it turns her on to know that you’re there somewhere watching her as men try to seduce her.”

“Men trying to seduce her, what is she planning a gang-bang of dozens.”

“I doubt that she would do that without incentive. She likes attention but doesn’t just accept advances from anybody but then if she thought you were interested she might try it.”

“You’re serious, aren’t you?”

Jill burst out laughing, “I got you with that one, didn’t I?”

“Yes, you did. I guess I should have a shower and head off to the local and see who she is playing up to tonight.”

She smiled at him as he stood, “Michael,” she said as he turned to go. He turned back to her, “Jeff has offered to come over to help me babysit tonight while you and Candy are out.”

“That’s good, you’ll have company.”

“The problem is that I had told him that tonight is the night, you know, the night that I’ll say yes to him.”

“I see.” Michael thought for a while before he asked, “Did you tell Candy about this?”

“Yes, I think she believes she is helping me by keeping you away.”

“And what do you want?”

“I’m not sure. I don’t think that Jeff would want an audience but I would like you there with me.”

“Okay, well make sure that you use my office and I’ll leave my computer on and connect my phone to my computer through the internet so I’ll be there in spirit at least. The moment I can get away from Candy I’ll come home to you. Is that alright?”

“I have one more favour to ask.”

“Alright, fire.”

“Make love to me before he arrives.”

“Of course, I will. You’re going to give him seconds.”

“Yes.”

“Lube?”

“Yes, but the thought of it all turns me on too. It’ll make it better for me.”

“You’re not alone there. Come on, let’s go to the bedroom.” Michael put his arms around her and then picked her up to carry her to their bedroom. She looked up at him and told him, “I love you, Michael.”

“I love you too, honey but you must focus on Jeff to enjoy your night, okay?”

“Okay, I will.”

“Remember that tonight is to be a special time for you so don’t let him rush things too much. Take it slow and easy and don’t allow him to hurt you. If you need to halt things don’t be frightened to tell him, no or tell him to hold it or slow down.”

“Okay, I’ll be alright. Stop worrying about me.”

“Alright but I just want you to enjoy it.”

“When you get home I will want you to take me to bed and make love to me.”

“I will. I’ll want that too”

He set her on the bed and reached down to remove her panties. “You’re very wet,” he told her.

“Yes, I’ve been thinking of what we’re about to do and how much I love you for letting me do this thing. Make love to me, Michael. Jeff will be here soon.”

Michael knew she was telling him to be quick about it. He removed his pants, moved over to her and she rolled him onto his back with his help then took him into her all the way with one single thrust down on him.

It was all over in a matter of minutes. The thought of Jill being seduced by Jeff was too much for Michael.

“Hand me my panties,” she told him. “You cum more than you usually do and I need to keep it in.”

Michael reached over and handed her panties to her. He then rolled her onto her back knowing that with her on top she would lose some of his sperm that she needed as lube. He then withdrew and she slipped her panties on to hold his sperm inside her. As he kissed her the doorbell rang.

“He’s here, honey,” Jill told him.

“Go let him in and I’ll take a shower then get dressed. Give me fifteen or twenty minutes and I’ll be down.”

“Okay,” she said as she walked towards the bedroom door.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon May 30, 2022 5:25 am

Comments on Chapter Eight.

Brilliant Goyse, but then that's what's expected when I read another of your chapters. Great entertainment and an excellent conversation had between our three principal heroes and heroines in Chapter Eight. It was such an emotional and welcome reaffirmation of the strong bonds between the three that we can't fail to see just how much Michael values and will never risk damaging his great love for Jill and Candy.

Jill tells Michael straight that she needs to have feelings and love for a man before she'll sleep with him, now of course we all know there's the special love between a man and wife and the other type between Jill and Sergeant Chicken who she slept with before the baby came along.

Michael too tells us of his great reluctance, he'll look at a lady as he might look at a beautiful car but wouldn't sleep with either even with Jill and/or Candy's permission. Now we know just how lucky Seargeant Chickens wife Mary was to get a piece of our great hero.

Going a little further back remember their neighbour Sally and her husband Mr Sally (I've forgotten his actual name for now, the ravages of being a bad boy are taking their toll on my brain). Yet I do remember Jill went over to stay there for some time when she had a misunderstanding with Michael, before they were 'married' and I think slept with Sally's husband. I presume the thing about loving someone else before sleeping with them might not have applied before marriage, but it still seems a little inconsistent with her character as professed now.

I know I've probably got half the facts wrong and totally mixed up, it's almost like our football or rugby referees and cricket umpire's now being reliant on the off pitch officials with their multitude of camera angles being relied upon to help sort it all out. I'm waiting for the Judge to get the next session of his courtroom started and review the cases properly. Whatever the case it's always great writing and a wonderful storyline that stimulates such reflections.

Great credit goes to Goyse for having such limitless powers of invention and the marvellous rounded characters he produces, with real life strengths and weaknesses.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon May 30, 2022 6:05 am

Comments on Chapter nine

Well tonight's the night Jill and Dr Jeff finally consummate their great love for each other. I must say it's a quick turnaround considering Jill told Michael only last night “I’m not ready yet. When I’m ready I’ll talk to you about it.”. There's definitely something extra they add to those breakfast cereals these days and Jill now realises her love for him is real.

As Jill told Michael last night ...

“I don’t love Jeff. I like him a lot but it’s not love.”

“So?”

“I’ve always been a person who has to love a man to want to have sex with him.”

She may well have thought Jeff is no Sergesnt Chicken that's for sure!

Candy is back to being her caring, sharing self. The protective blanket, that badge of honour has been restored thanks to Candy's great love and feelings for Michaels sensibilities. She no sooner knew about how Michael values that shield, that protective barrier his two wives give him, that Candy helped him out by telling Leslie they shouldn't have given permission to go ahead and were withdrawing it. It showed me what a good heart Candy has, she did think on what Michael told her and did her very best to help him out as soon as practically possible, it had obviously been weighing on her conscience as she got up so early to make the call.

It always has to be remembered that Michael likes nothing more than watching Candy get hit on and her love for him makes her more than happy to oblige. Her outstanding beauty is always made to be shared so when the bees gather around the honeypot at the local, Michael is sure to be watching somewhere in the background

Michael's going to be a busy man tonight with him watching Candy and then via his video camera Jill and the doctor (I'm giving him an honorary medical qualification since he dropped out) and then reclamation sex with Jill! All so much better than a quick romp with Sergeant Chicken's wife Mary or even Sally, although I don't think that ever happened (one for you to check up on there Judge).

Wonderful entertainment as always, so great thanks to the literary genius of Oz that is Goyse.
(That wasn't meant to be a play on the Wizard of Oz, honestly. 😂)

Chris.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Mon May 30, 2022 7:24 pm

Great chapters!!! Like a lot Michael personality!

Well done Goyse!

Asterix42
Pervert

Unread post by Asterix42 » Mon May 30, 2022 11:31 pm

Chrislydi wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 6:05 am
Michael's going to be a busy man tonight with him watching Candy and then via his video camera Jill and the doctor (I'm giving him an honorary medical qualification since he dropped out) and then reclamation sex with Jill! All so much better than a quick romp with Sergeant Chicken's wife Mary or even Sally, although I don't think that ever happened (one for you to check up on there Judge).

Wonderful entertainment as always, so great thanks to the literary genius of Oz that is Goyse.

Chris.
Well remembered Chris. Michael 🤭 first did the dirty with Sally way back in Ch. 6 of Candy Too. She liked it enough to beg; “Please stick it in. Michael. I want to cum. Please.” Then again in Ch. 18. Could be that Michael is a bit of a closet stud!

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue May 31, 2022 12:22 am

Asterix42 wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 11:31 pm
Chrislydi wrote:

Chris.
Well remembered Chris. Michael 🤭 first did the dirty with Sally way back in Ch. 6 of Candy Too. She liked it enough to beg; “Please stick it in. Michael. I want to cum. Please.” Then again in Ch. 18. Could be that Michael is a bit of a closet stud!
It makes you think just what the good sergeant's wife Mary and Sally have over poor Leslie,

“It’s the truth. Am I supposed to lie to you? I have no sexual interest in anyone else but you and Candy.” (and Mary and Sally)

“Jill, I need to tell you that I would never do something like that to you or Candy and I expect you would know that I would only enter that type of discussion if I had first checked with you.”(unless it was Mary or Sally of course with Jill screwing Sergeant Chicken in the other room)

It would be a shame if I had to give it all away because my protective blanket got lifted.”

That blanket of honour of Michael's has a few very selective holes in it, especially designed for Mary and Sally to wriggle through, but not Leslie they suddenly close up for her.

And then Judge how about Jill just the night before saying she needs to be in love with her lovers before screwing them and she's just not ready yet

The next morning after her magic Cornflakes she tells Michael she's ready for Jeff now.

I want some of those cornflakes too - must be some kind of aphrodisiac - they say love is fickle and she's found her true feelings for Jeff via a box of breakfast cereal or whatever else she had???

C'mon Judge it's time for your verdict.

Chris.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Tue May 31, 2022 4:09 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 12:22 am
Asterix42 wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 11:31 pm
Chrislydi wrote:

Chris.
It makes you think just what the good sergeant's wife Mary and Sally have over poor Leslie,

“It’s the truth. Am I supposed to lie to you? I have no sexual interest in anyone else but you and Candy.” (and Mary and Sally)

“Jill, I need to tell you that I would never do something like that to you or Candy and I expect you would know that I would only enter that type of discussion if I had first checked with you.”(unless it was Mary or Sally of course with Jill screwing Sergeant Chicken in the other room)

It would be a shame if I had to give it all away because my protective blanket got lifted.”

That blanket of honour of Michael's has a few very selective holes in it, especially designed for Mary and Sally to wriggle through, but not Leslie they suddenly close up for her.

And then Judge how about Jill just the night before saying she needs to be in love with her lovers before screwing them and she's just not ready yet

The next morning after her magic Cornflakes she tells Michael she's ready for Jeff now.

I want some of those cornflakes too - must be some kind of aphrodisiac - they say love is fickle and she's found her true feelings for Jeff via a box of breakfast cereal or whatever else she had???

C'mon Judge it's time for your verdict.

Chris.

There is a couple of points I would like to make here. Feel free to tell me I'm wrong if you live in a perfect world because I don't.

The first is that they do not eat cornflakes. It is Uncle Toby's oats or nothing for Candy in that household!! And could I add that I think that Michael might be purely a bacon and eggs person?

The second is that even though we intend to do a certain thing and act in a certain way when the chips are down and the heart is pumping wildly do we always do exactly as we say we will? Maybe you, my judge might and I'm certain about Chris because I knew a Chris once and Chris was a person who always did what he said but in my world, people are apt to say this today but tomorrow emotions may kick in and they may reconsider.

My reading of Jilly baby is that she would like Michael to believe that she has to be very emotionally involved with someone before taking that final step but if he simply says, "ah, well, if that's so then okay, there is no hurry but just remember not to allow yourself to be forced into doing something that you don't want to do."

So horny, sexy Jill as opposed to cautious and cooperative Jill thinks, 'well, okay he really doesn't mind if I do this thing so what am I waiting for? Yes, why not, if my husband is okay with it then why am I holding back? Okay, Jill, go get it! You can do this thing, lady!!"

Wouldn't it be an absolutely perfect world if every one of us did exactly as our closest people thought we would? I may live on a different planet because I don't know if everybody always does as they say they will even the most honest of us. Perhaps we might wish to as Jill intends but when the time comes and sweet whisperings in your ear and "Well fuck it, why not!"

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue May 31, 2022 4:36 am

All good points Goyse, I might be expecting perfect angels to be so consistent between what they do and say and that's just not how the world is. Don't take this too seriously as it's not meant that way, I'm just being a little facetious.

If you hate it I will stop as I do really know what you mean, don't waste storyline trying to justify their actions as it'll be a waste, noone expects ridiculous consistency. I really do love all your work and especially Candy. I can't wait to meet her one day (in my dreams 😂)

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Tue May 31, 2022 9:46 pm

Okay, so I will be away for a while so I won't be able to do a lot but I'll post Chapter 10 to keep people occupied till I return. There is no internet where I'll be and no computers so..... chapter 10..... here goes!

Candy Trio Chapter 10

Candy selected a position where Michael could sit at the bar and watch her from a distance as she had done a number of times before. The barman approached her and said, “Candy, it’s been ages since we’ve seen you here. I've been told you’re a mum now. Congratulations.”

“Thanks, Sid. Yes, it’s almost three months now since Teddy was born and I haven’t been in the bar for well over twelve months now.”

“You called your son Teddy? Wasn’t that guy you were with at that stage called Tod?”

“What are you suggesting Sid?”

“You know, you have an affair with Tod then Teddy comes along. Teddy sounds similar to Tod and the timing works out just right.” He looked her directly in the eye. “Tod, Teddy, you know. Come on, Candy, I won’t tell anyone.”

Candy smiled up at the big black man and told him, “Sorry to disappoint you Sid but Teddy is Michael’s son. Maybe there could have been an influence there, you know with the naming and all that but the lad is Michaels.”

“Damn, I don’t get many things these days to put a bit of excitement into my life. The thought of it all, you know. It would have been pretty erotic if….., you know what I’m saying.”

“You’re not getting much these days then Sid?”

“No, not really, Candy. You know a black man of my age in a bar frequented by white married women with their husbands watching them every moment of every day……,” He smiled down at her, “A guy doesn’t quite make it except for a few slags that no one wants to know anyway and I’ve always been a bit choosy with my women, unfortunately. The big snake may as well be retired for all the feeding it gets these days.” He cupped his crotch as he said it drawing Candy’s attention to not only his big hand full but an obvious size penis snaking off down the leg of his pants.

“So you’re a bit choosey, are you, too choosey for a married mom like me maybe, Sid.”

“Wow, Candy, you’re a sex goddess. There are none that come to this bar that can compete with you. I’d walk over hot coals for someone like you.” He hesitated as if having second thoughts then asked, “But what about Michael?”

“Michael sent me down here alone, Sid. He’s no fool. He knows the odds are fairly high that someone will try to pick me up.”

“So, Michael knew about Tod and that other one. What was his name?”

“I think you mean Greg. He’s just over there actually.” She pointed over to the end of the bar where Greg, seeing her look gave a little wave that she returned with a smile. “Yes, Michael lets me come down alone but I don’t do anything that Michael doesn’t approve of.”

He ignored her comment about Michael. “Yea, Greg was the one. So are you fair dinkum or are you just playing with me?”

“Well, that depends, Sid. Can you keep anything we might do to yourself and remember I’m married so I don’t want that to change if it doesn’t work out for us?”

“I’m not ready to settle down and I’m not the marrying kind so Michael need never worry about me.”

“Good, so that only leaves one question unanswered, doesn’t it?” She looked him up and down as she spoke more to evaluate him than anything else. Usually, he is behind the bar so she had only seen him from the waist up until now.

Sid smiled misunderstanding her comment, “Yes, I understand. I don’t think that Tod or Greg could outdo me in that department. I should warn you though. Some women I’ve been with have had trouble handling me though.”

Candy laughed out loud. “I knew that, Sid. Word gets around, you know. No, that was not the question that needs to be answered.”

“Okay, well, keep me in suspense then?”

“The question is will Michael let us? Then there is the question of when you can get off work. You are rostered on at present aren’t you?”

“Oh, I see. Michael has to okay it all first. As far as me being available I can call someone in and have them here within ten minutes. I’m training the new recruits so there will be no issue getting cover. ”

“Well, what are you waiting for? A horny girl can’t wait all night, you know.”

“God, Candy. I have dreamed of this for years. I am awake, aren’t I?”

She chuckled as she told him, “That just raises the question of what you have been waiting for, sweetheart?”

“I’d better make a phone call.”

“Yes, that would be nice. By the time you get someone in Michael should be here. Remember Sid this is not something permanent so don’t get any ideas.”

“That suits me fine, honey baby.”

“My name is Candy, Sid. Honey is reserved for my husband.”

“Sure. I’ll make the call.”

….

Michael came down from upstairs making sure he didn’t make too much noise knowing that Jeff would be there. He looked around the lounge than the kitchen but no one was there. He then looked over at his office and saw that the door was open about two inches. He had left the door closed. He moved across to peer in through the crack. He could see nothing but could hear whispering.

He gently opened the door around a foot further so that he could see. Jill was on her knees on his chair facing Jeff. They were kissing. It was then that Michael realised that Jeff had no pants on and his cock was lying up along his stomach with her body holding it firmly between them. As he watched Jill looked at the photo in the side of the room which Michael knew from experience reflected an image from the office doorway where he stood watching.

She smiled which showed him that she had seen him. She then lifted up on her haunches which freed Jeff’s thick cock from where she had it captured. Michael could see signs that his sperm had slid down the inside of her leg. She then reached around behind her to align it with her pussy and lowered her body down. As she was doing this Michael opened the door further to allow him to move into the room to get a better view of the action.

As Jeff’s cock head entered her, Jill asked, “Do you like that?”

“Oh, yes, it’s wonderful. You’re so wet.”

Michael moved across close to the side of the chair but slightly back so that Jeff would not see him. He realised that as Jill lifted up his cum from their earlier intercourse was now starting to run down along Jeff’s cock. Jill then pushed down and around half of Jeff’s cock disappeared inside her. She lifted once more and another inch disappeared. She lifted up most of the way the next time and Michael could see his sperm on Jeff’s shaft. It was enough to almost make Michael cum again.

Jill pushed down again and another inch disappeared inside her but this time her tightness pushed Michael’s sperm down along Jeff’s shaft. “Did you like that?” she asked again.

“Oh, God, that’s so good. I think I bottomed out inside you.”

“Yes, you did. It hurt just a little but it felt like nothing else I’ve ever felt before.”

“That’s good,” Jeff told her, “I want it to be so good that you will never let me go.”

Jill pulled back from him a little to look him in the eyes as she snapped back at him. “Don’t fuck it up for us, Jeff. You know that’s not going to happen.”

“I’m sorry. I just love you so much.”

She pushed down on him again. “You told me that you fall in love with every girl you fuck which means it’s never really love. It’s just lust.”

Jeff ignored what she said. “God, Jilly baby your pussy feels so good and wet. Kiss me again.”

She kissed him while lifting and then dropping back on him. Michael watched their joining closely and saw that each time his cock penetrated a little further inside her. The kiss lasted for a long time and deeper and deeper he went until he was almost all the way inside her. Michael noticed her movements becoming more urgent. He knew what that meant. She then pulled back from him, “I’m going to cum,” she told him. “Oh, Jeff, you’re going to make me cum!”

“Oh, yes, Oh Jeff, I’m cumming and cumming, and cumming, and cumming, and cumming, and cumming…… ”

“Yes, Jilly baby, I’m shooting my sperm deep inside you. I wish you were fertile. Aaahh, aaahh, aaahh, aaahh, aaahh, aaahh,……..”

Michael was surprised to see Jill shooting her juices out around his cock as she cum then watched as Jeff’s cock throbbed, again and again, and again…… over and over again.

Although her juices had escaped around his cock there was not even a little bit of a sign of his sperm escaping. It was obviously too deep inside her for that. They kissed and kissed and kissed then she laid her weight down on him as he seemed to doze off. She moved her head to look for Michael to see him disappearing out the door. He was leaving the lovers to whisper sweet things to each other as they recovered to make love again, possibly even more than once more.

As Michael drove slowly towards the local in his new Audi he knew in his heart that what he had just witnessed no woman was likely to walk away from in a hurry. He had often experienced Jill’s orgasm as they made love but he had never experienced what Jeff did to her. Even if, as Jill had insisted that what they were experiencing was lust, he knew in his heart that it would take little more for it to become something stronger.

He parked the car with his erection still feeling uncomfortable in his underpants. He adjusted himself and then wiped a tear from his eye. He then wiped another from the other eye then looked in the rear-view mirror. His eyes were red but there was nothing that he could do about that. He knew that Candy was inside waiting for him. By now he knew that she would have found herself a man for the night but he also knew that she expected him there so she would not allow things to proceed until she sighted him at the opposite side of the bar.

He got out of his car and made his way slowly across to the bar to take his seat. He knew where she would be sitting because they had done this many times in the past. But as he took his seat what he saw shocked him.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue May 31, 2022 10:44 pm

And what a way to leave it, it's like all those old silent movie serials from yesteryear. The heroine has been tied to the railway track by the evil black hats, and that big old steam locomotive is chugging and whistling as it comes hurtling towards her. Our hero can only watch on helpless and then the 'To be Continued Next Time' flashes up on the cinema screen. The kids all file out of the picture house thoroughly frustrated, each desperately wanting to see how their heroine can possibly escape and a whole week until they find out. Noone is looking forward to a week of school while their whole world is in chaos. Of course we know what happens in those old black and white silent films from that bygone age, next time they see the old steam train further back down the track and there's plenty of time for our intrepid hero to escape his captors and rescue her, everyone feels cheated but happy.

Well what did Michael see? Obviously Sid and Candy but that wouldn't shock, how about Greg and Candy? Well there's something strange surely not Greg and Sid?😂

Just a small point bothered me a little, and it's probably me being a little foggy brained at this time in the morning (it's 7.30 am in the UK)....

“Thanks, Sid. Yes, it’s almost three months now since Teddy was born and I haven’t been in the bar for well over twelve months now.”

- now we know Michelle, Michael's daughter, has been born so I don't get the three months bit, this isn't going backwards in time?

Anyway Goyse thank you for a great leaving present before you go to the land with no internet - it's not darkest Southport is it? We're a little behind the times here and still on gas lighting 😀.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641