First time: Young blonde wife fucked multiple times by older man

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Swingcurious
Virgin

First time: Young blonde wife fucked multiple times by older man

Unread post by Swingcurious » Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:08 pm

My wife and I have been together since we were teenagers. She was 16 I was 19 when we met and now at the age of 35 she's not seemed to have aged a day. She is always complimented on how youthful she looks. People would scarcely believe that we’ve got 4 kids, the changes often associated with pregnancy don’t affect her. She always just springs back, perfect.

She tends to avoid the sun and this shows in her complexion - moon pale skin on a heart shaped face that contrasts with her almost over exaggerated full rose red lips (blow job lips I call them) along with perfectly straight teeth and a killer smile and big, pale blue eyes, framed by ash light blondish red hair that falls in a neat, straight cut line somewhere in the middle of her back.

She’s 5ft 6. Her body, beautifully proportioned - size 8-10, full, firm beautiful shaped breasts. More than a handful - E cup on a tiny 28 back, topped off with cherry like nipples. Tiny, trim waist with toned muscles, kept in shape through years of professional dancing. Long, toned ‘dancers’ legs topped off by a peach of an ass.

Shes always been very shy when it comes to her body and sex. She'd cover herself with her arm and didn't like to be seen naked. She'd always cover herself in a towel or run to get under the covers or be quick to turn out the light.

She’s gorgeous, but she didn’t always believe it herself. She did lack confidence in her looks and just would not be told how sexually attractive and magnetic she was. It’s amazing how many guys would check her out and make conversation with and flirt with her, but she just didn’t seem to notice or shrugged it off.

Don’t get me wrong, her flirty side was there and it’d show in a flash of a smile or a demure glance down if an obviously attractive person was in her company. That flirty side really came out when she was dancing - she'd dance carefree, hypnotically and rhythmically - even more so when her confidence was buoyed by alcohol

Her previous sexual experience was limited. She’d only slept with 3 guys (including me). There was one before we met - her first - and she said the sex wasn’t good. I suspect because the guy had a much larger than average cock and didn’t know what he was doing or how to use it. They were both virgins. And the second was a guy she met at work. They got together quickly when we’d suffered relationship problems in our early 20’s. He’d been a rebound thing. The thing that surprised me when we got back together was how quickly they’d started sleeping with each other - a matter of days - and initiated by C. It’d taken a good 3 months or more before we’d started having sex when we first met - she said she had to get to know someone first and feel a connection. The speed at which they’d started fucking did kinda set of a pang of jealousy, hurt my ego a bit, but the idea she could so quickly start fucking someone else after me did turn me on. I also realised her past fired my imagination, any times anyone had come on to her, fondled her, tried to get her to fuck them - I relished in and enjoyed her describing her past experiences in detail.

I had fantasies of her fucking others from about 2 years into our relationship. I don’t know where they came from - it was like I got off on the idea of C being turned on and horny. I also got confusedly turned on by the jealousy pang I got from thinking of her fucking others and them being good and her enjoying it. I’d told C about my thoughts - the first time me plucking up the courage to tell her she was about 19 - we had excitement charged sex immediately afterwards and C came hard on my average sized 6inch dick without the need for clitoral stimulation. She’d always shrugged this fantasy off and said it’d never EVER happen, but didn’t mind using the fantasy and dirty talk during sex. And I do like to use the fantasy to get off and have done regularly since.

Fast forward 20 years. I have asked C on a number of occasions over the years if she’d be up for fucking someone else. It was alway a categorical “not a chance”.

This encounter happened during a rare night out and a stay away from home in a hotel after we’d arranged some child care cover for the weekend. We’d been out for a meal and decided to go out to a nightclub to dance. C looked stunning in a glittery gold top and black hot pants with knee high keep up stockings that went just above the knee. Her hair was all pulled up into a messy, but stylish elegant bun. We danced for a while, but I couldn’t keep up with C’s energy and left her on the dance floor so I could go catch a breather. I sat at a table in a dimly lit lounge off from the main dance area. There was an older guy sitting alone alongside me at another table and we started up a conversation. Turns out he was on a rare night out himself seeing friends before he emigrated. His friends had suffered car problems on the drive down from Scotland and so they’d had to cancel at the last minute. He was already in town so decided to go out anyway.

We’d been sat talking for about 15 minutes when C came to find me. She looked flushed and tipsy and high from the buzz that dancing gave her. She came and planted a kiss on my lips and sat in my lap and jokingly asked “Why did you leave me all alone” and stuck out a bottom lip in a pretend pout. The guy made an awkward jokey remark about how he bets she’d not been left alone for long on the dance floor - obviously referring to C’s attractiveness. We all laughed and C hopped off my lap to sit on the chair at the side of me and started chatting. We later guessed he was in his mid 50’s. He was tall and medium built - he obviously worked out and took care of himself. He had light brown hair flecked with grey, brown eyes and an attractive face. The fact he was in good shape made him look younger. We found the guy likeable and easy company and seeing as he’d been ‘ditched’ by his pals, we said he could tag along with us for the rest of the night.

We stayed in the same place and the drinks continued to flow and we took it in turns to go off and dance. Sometimes the 3 of us together, and on a couple of occasions C and him alone. I did notice them on the dance floor whilst on a trip to the loo - his hand around C’s waist as she danced to some fast moving song with her ass facing towards him and shaking in the direction of his groin.

We later found ourselves sat around the table in the night club laughing and joking. It was around 10pm at this point. He asked if we played poker. We didn’t. My wife said, “well if you’re not doing anything now, why not go to our hotel room and give us some lessons?” He said teaching poker would probably take more time than he would be in the country, but accepted her invitation, but that as we were in a basic hotel room, we should go to his hotel as there was a lounge area and table in his hotel apartment. We got a taxi from the club and he lead us up to his room in a plush and upmarket hotel.

My wife and I got comfortable around the table in the lounge area of the hotel room and he disappeared off, returning a few moments later with a deck of cards. He said, “Have you ever shuffled a deck of cards?” We hadn’t, so he offered to show us an elegant way to shuffle. My wife picked it up quickly, but me - not so well. My wife doesn’t drink much alcohol, but we all continued drinking whatever was in the hotel mini bar in the room. I could tell my wife was getting a bit beyond tipsy, but was still in complete control. The poker lessons weren’t going too well and we were struggling to pick it up.

He went into more detail about himself. He told us he was a medical consultant and was enjoying his first night out in a long time - he told us that his wife had sadly passed away 18 months before. My wife got up, walked around the table, plopped herself in his lap and give him a hug and said ‘I’m so sorry for your loss and that you’ve had such a shitty time’. She sat there a few moments and then walked back around the to take her seat next to me. It was quite an emotionally charged moment and we were all fighting back tears. He then went on to say he’d decided to take early retirement and go live near his daughter (who was a similar age to C and I), her husband and kids in New Zealand. The intention of this night out was to try to see as many friends as possible before he left. My wife said, “Well, that’s a shame! And we only just met and I won’t get to learn how to play poker!” “Yeah, I know, right?” He said, “We could play high card draw for pennies if you want.” We at least knew which were a deck’s highest and lowest cards.

With her newly acquired skill, C did all the shuffling and soon had collected twenty pence more than him or me. At the moment he reached to draw another card, the power went out throughout the hotel complex. The emergency lighting came on run by the emergency back up supply and we continued talking and playing in the dim light. An hour passed but his company made it seem like only minutes. I’m unsure how full the minibar was at the beginning, but only a hand full of mini bottles remained in the fridge. Each of us clearly felt it. He said he could order us a taxi if it was getting too late. My wife said, “Oh no, we’ve got babysitting cover until tomorrow evening and J has Monday off . We stay up late anyway and we’re used to not sleeping, so we can stay as long as you like.” I think my wife had consumed the most, was pretty drunk, but in control. She was uncharacteristically decisive when she added, “ We might end up having to sleep on your hotel couch after all that drink we went through.” We laughed and he said absolutely not, that he’s a gentleman and that he’d sleep on the couch and let C and I have the bed .

Our conversation soon somehow turned to sex. Silly jokes and daft conversation. He told us how many women he had slept with. It’d not been many. He’d been with his wife for 35 years and had been busy during university to have time for going out and sleeping around. He was not surprised with how many guys C had slept with, but made a joke along the lines of “I bet it hasn’t been for guys not continuously trying”. That level of conversation allowed him to suggest changing the card game stakes from pennies to stripping. We laughed and my wife said, “but I’m already wearing less than either of you? That doesn’t seem like an equal start.” I suggested we could give her a pass the first time she lost one of the draws. She bit her lip thoughtfully, then said, “Okay, I’m in.”

It didn’t take long before we were all in various stages of undress. He was completely naked, his lower body shielded from view by the table, I had my shirt, boxers and socks on and my wife was naked expect for her panties, her beautiful tits on display in the dim light. She grinned and said to me, “Well, I guess you win.” He said, “It doesn’t need to be over. We could play, with the lowest card holder having to do whatever the highest card winner wants.” My wife giggled and asked if I was game. I agreed.

The winners’ initial requests were frivolous. My wife was told to stand on one leg for a minute and the only way she could stabilise herself was by touching our new friends head. I made him walk around the table and sit in her seat. When he stood, he revealed he had a full erection. I estimated at around eight and half to 9 inches and slightly less girth as a coke can . My wife stared at it, her chin cupped in her hand.

Sitting down, he grinned and said, “If I win the next round, I’ll ask your wife to massage me and masturbate me.” Although my wife was pretty drunk, she raised one of her eyebrows doubtfully until he added, “But if I lose on the next draw, my penalty will be £500 cash.” He reached for his wallet from his coat, removed the notes and laid them on the table. She calculated her odds of losing at just one in three and said, “I can do that. I’m hoping to win £500. If I lose, I’ll do either of you.”

I was shocked to hear her say this, especially after the years of protesting against doing anything like this with anyone, but was majorly excited as to where this might go.

She drew a winning King of Hearts, reached for the five hundred, pulled it across the table and set it at her elbow. My lowly five of spades resulted in my massaging her shoulders for thirty seconds. He said, “Another £100 for the next hand.” We poured the last of the bottles from the minibar into our glasses. My wife, confident under intoxication, leaned forward and said to him, “Deal the cards.”

She lost with a very low two of hearts and said, “Well, damn!” She followed him to the sofa area of the hotel room, but decided she had to lean over too far there to massage him and asked him to instead go to the bedroom. The power had not returned and they walked to the bedroom in the dim emergency lighting, C’s gorgeous tits gently bobbing and her hips swaying as she walked.

He laid face down on the bed and she knelt alongside him and began rubbing him down from neck to feet. This went on for a few minutes. The tension in the room was palpable. He then turned over onto his back and she gasped at his long, thick cock pointing to the ceiling. She massaged his stomach, slowly moving down until she slowly curled her fist around his rock hard pole, her hands looked tiny around his massive rod - the head and a few inches visible above and below her hand. She gulped, saying, “You’re very gifted!”

Seated in a chair near the bedside end , I found myself in a high state of excitation as she slowly stroked his dick. He breathed heavily, his hips lifting slightly with each pump of her hand. She leaned closer and he gently touched her gorgeous breasts. She moaned. Her mouth opened, she lowered her head and engulfed his cock, her head bobbing over his groin. She just couldn’t fit him all in her mouth and it kept bending and spilling out as she tried to take him all in.

Her eyes rolled up to watch me stroking my cock. I wasn’t certain the look on her face was questioning whether what she was doing was ok, but I nodded approval anyway. She withdrew from pleasuring him with her mouth and climbed over to straddle his hips. She climbed on and lowered her groin to his, he rubbed his dickhead against her clitoris through her panties, he then raised her hips, pulled the crotch of her panties to the side and slid just the head of his bulbous cock gently into the opening of her wet pussy. He gently rocked his hips back and forward very slowly teasing his shaft ever deeper. A few momentary looks of discomfort flashed across C’s face. He recognised this, slowed down even more and gently and very slowly inched his way further in. He eventually slowly buried his huge cock in her pussy right to the hilt. They both gently sighed and held this position for a few seconds. He then gently lifted her hips and slowly withdrew his huge cock to near the head then gently and slowly reinserted his full length. He slowly did this about five or six times. She took a few moments to adjust to the stretching and his size, but before long he was rhythmically fucking her, his cock glistening with the wetness of her creamy wet pussy as his cock slid easily in and out. They both groaned with the pleasure, C’s gorgeous firm tits bouncing hypnotically.

She then leaned forwards, her hands on to his chest and fucked him, his hands squeezing her tits, her increasing her tempo with each bucking motion. She whimpered, “You’re so deep inside me!” He said, “Oh yeah, ride it!”. He reached up his mouth and sucked on her gorgeous nipples, teasing and sucking and squeezing. I reached to the bedside table for a tissue and spurted my cum into the paper.

He then rolled her body beneath his without allowing his cock to fall from her slit and pumped hard and madly into her. Her heels kicked the mattress and she cried out, “Oh my god! You’re so big ! Oh fuck!” His shaft was buried in her cunt to the hilt with each thrust. Her hips rotated as he plunged into her and tears rolled down her cheeks. She whispered, “Your cock makes me feel so stretched”

His assault was relentless, probably no more than a few minutes, but seeming to me like an hour. Her eyes were squeezed closed and she gently gasped, “Oh my god, I’m gonna cum!” He said, “Me too,” and moments later his lava rocketed through his cock and into her heated slit. They laid together, arms and legs entwined and whispering words I couldn’t hear from where I was sat.

After a few moment, they got up without looking at me and he led her by the hand to the bathroom and into the shower. I sat exhausted in the bedroom’s corner chair and watched their reflections in the bath door’s mirror as she soaped and rinsed his spent cock. I have a fairly long refractory period and it takes a while for me to be ready and hard again. This guy was gifted. She took off her panties, dropped to her knees and took his re-hardening penis in her mouth again as the water sprayed over them. He stood her up and he leaned her back against the tiled wall as he entered her again. I fell asleep as he was fucking her.

I later woke up in the chair and looked over to see them both asleep in the bed, him spooning my wife. She said they’d fallen asleep in that position, his cock still in her. Still drunk, I crawled into bed next to my wife, she stirred, gave me a peck on the lips, put her arm over me, laid her head on my chest and we fell back asleep.

Sometime later in the dark early morning, I awoke to the bed rocking. I turned over to see my wife beside me on her hands and knees as he fucked her from behind whilst holding on to a fist of her long hair. Her head thrashed back and forth, strands of hair flailing in the room’s warm air, her firm tits hypnotically jiggling back and forth. She noticed I was awake and reached down and put her hand on my hardening cock. She took me in her mouth and sucked between the rhythm of her arse being bumped against his firm belly each time he drove his rod into her cunt. She whimpered in orgasm seconds before his sperm erupted into her and out over her back whilst I came in her mouth - cum splurging down her chin and across her tits. We quickly got cleaned up and lay silently side by side, my wife between us, and fell asleep.

At early light, I awoke and was feeling a bit groggy and hung over, I dressed in the living room area of the hotel room picking up the clothes that had been strewn around the table. I then laid on the couch and closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. I was stirred awake by my wife’s quiet joyous moans from the bedroom as he fucked her again and at least twice more. I again drifted off to sleep. Around 11 a.m. they both came to the living room where they had left their clothes the night before. My wife wearing a white hotel towel wrapped around her midriff - She had a woozy, just fucked afterglow about her. She looked gorgeous. They got dressed and we made arrangements to go - he rang down to reception for a taxi. He kissed my wife at the door, told her she was absolutely beautiful and thanked her for “the incredible night - just what he needed” he then turned to thank me for sharing her and we left.

There was buzz between us in the taxi and we didn’t speak on the journey back to our hotel. We arrived back, C showered and I did too afterwards. C told me just some of the things they’d done. She wasn’t sure what it was, the alcohol, cos he was older and quite a dominant character in the bedroom or a combination of all those things, but for that night she’d submitted and he practically did what he wanted and fucked her when he wanted and how he wanted - he’d fucked her in the arse a couple of times - and she’d submitted and let him. I was rigid hard again by this point and rolled over and entered my wife’s slick pussy with my cock and fucked her for the countless time again that weekend . I pumped only a couple of times before spurting cum over her belly and tits. I’d reclaimed her. We laid together watching something on the TV and fell asleep till evening.

I suspected he would phone us before moving away but was surprised when he didn’t - I’d have happily let him fuck C again. I thought perhaps he had lost the napkin I wrote our numbers on.

My wife told me a couple days later that he’d been in touch with her directly via social media. I was a little taken aback and a bit pissed that he’d seemingly tried to cut me out of the loop.

She went on to say “I really liked him and there was obviously a connection there otherwise I wouldn’t have slept with him” She continued, “but I think he’d have probably become a little too attached with some of the things he was saying.” I didn’t really press her on what had been said, as I trusted my wife’s judgement, but did feel a sense of relief, security and gratitude towards my amazing wife for taking that decision and for being so open about it.

I tried the number he’d given us. I wanted to chat through him approaching my wife directly - it felt like a pride thing , but his number had been disconnected by the phone company.

I didn’t bother messaging via PM and just left it.

We’ve not heard or seen anything of him since and my wife says he’s not been in touch since. I assume he followed through with his plan to move to New Zealand.

Cuck4Life
Player

Re: First time: Young blonde wife fucked multiple times by older man

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:26 am

Very interesting and erotic story. Thanks

weluvtoodoit
Trainable

Unread post by weluvtoodoit » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:49 am

What an amazing night for you and your wife. All three of you getting what you wanted and maybe needed. Thank you for telling it!

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:29 am

What an amazing introduction into the hotwife lifestyle. I hope the experience leads her to want other wild nights with you, letting herself go, maybe resulting in something similar happening. I could never get enough of seeing my wife have sex with a new man. It was always the ultimate aphrodisiac!
Jade's Awakening: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68192
Jade: My Story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=66126

Swingcurious
Virgin

Unread post by Swingcurious » Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:08 pm

I wrote previously about how C fucked an older man multiple times on a rare night out my wife and I shared together.

She orgasmed on his huge cock at least 5 times that amazing night.

I told that prior to this encounter that I had wanted to share C and see her be fucked by other guys and had shared this fantasy with her 20 years previously. It’d always been a categorical “No”, even up to a couple days prior to when the hunky older retired medical consultant stretched her gorgeous pussy (and her ass) wide and fucked her senseless.

It’d been a good 3 months or so since that encounter and nothing else had happened and we didn’t play again up until this point. Though we had both orgasmed too many times to count and got off on the memories.

This particular encounter involves one of my best friends, Nick.

During our pillow talk in the years previous, I’d used a variety of scenarios and used various stand ins for the fantasies and stories I’d created and told to C . Sometimes it was a famous movie star - she had a thing for Chris Hemsworth at one time, later it was Henry Cavill - Superman! - and other times I’d substitute real people that we knew.

It’d usually be people I knew fancied C. It was obvious. I’d see them watching and taking in the view of her. They’d be like putty in C’s hands. I often used Nick in these scenarios.

Nick and I had been friends for years and often used to crack open a couple beers and play Xbox into the early hours as a way to relax. We’d mainly go to do this at his house.

Nick lived just around the corner and C previously spent quite a lot of time with Nick and his wife when we were going through a tough time when a family member was suffering health problems and C and I spent days and weeks apart whilst we both ran errands and ran between the hospital and home.

They’d always be there, or rather Nick would, to help drop off shopping, give lifts or do odd jobs - nothing was ever too much trouble.

I saw how Nick looked at C. He was smitten. Nothing was ever too much trouble - he’d even drive her around after he’d worked night shifts and was dog tired! I guess just to get a few moments in the presence of my gorgeous wife. I’d teased C about how he totally fancied her, but she’d just brush it off and told me to shut up, but I think she secretly like the attention. I know he’d never made a pass at her - he was a gentleman up to now, and after all and I was his mate, and of course, he was married too.

We’d since moved house as our family grew and we moved away from the area. We saw less and less of Nick and his wife. It’d been a at least 3/4 years since we’d spent any time together. You know what it’s like. Raising families and life just takes up most of your free time.

We managed to get an evening in where Nick and his wife came to our new house. Our kids played and ate junk food. We shared pizza, drank loads of alcohol, danced, played cards and had a great time. We promised we’d make time to do it again and all agreed it’d been far too long since we’d seen each other.

I teased C later that night about how Nick couldn’t keep his eyes off her. I later fucked her whilst role playing and making up a fantasy scenario story where Nick and I spit roasted her. C asking questions whilst in the moment such as “but what about his wife though”, bless her, her moral compass is always pointing in the right direction. C came fast and hard to that tale where the climax involved me coming in her mouth whilst she was fucked in the ass by Nick.

A while after our get together, I arranged for Nick to come around and have an Xbox night one Friday evening like old times. It was about 9 months after we’d all since met up again, and about 3 months after C had first submitted her married pussy to another man.

The kids were staying at a relatives house so we had an empty house for the evening.

I got stuck in traffic on the drive back from a work meeting in Newcastle and knew I was going to be an hour or so late. I called in advance for Nick to make his way to mine and crack open a few beers. He said he’d already been on the beers anyway and was on his way over to our house already.

I arrived home about 8.30. Nick was in the den/cinema room playing Xbox and C was upstairs putting away some laundry. I didn’t think there was anything untoward. I noticed C was a bit flustered and a bit flushed in the face, but didn’t think much of it. I asked if she was ok and she gave me a quick nod and just said she’d been busy.

I got showered, changed into some slacks and went down to play Xbox with Nick. We played for a few hours and got more and more progressively drunk. It’d gone about 11.30pm and I started to fall asleep. I’d had my eyes closed for about 2 minutes, but was still awake when I heard the door to the den open. I kept my eyes closed.

It was C coming to bid us both good night. She’d showered and was in her nightwear - a pair of sport shorts, a sports bra and a soft training top over that. C called my name a couple times. She laughed softly and said “well, that’s J out for the count then”. Nick passed comment about me been a lightweight and they both chuckled.

After a few moments awkward silence, Nick then went on to apologise for how he’d behaved earlier in the evening. The atmosphere was electric. Turns out he’d made a pass at C. He’d been pretty buzzed on alcohol when he arrived and after been there a short while tried to kiss C, it’d gone on for a couple seconds, maybe 10 at most when C spurned his advances . He said it was the beer had gotten to him. C said not to worry and that it was forgotten about…he then went on to say “but you are gorgeous, and who could blame me”.

That statement hung in the air for a few awkward seconds, then Nick went on to say he’d best be going and could C please arrange a taxi.

They both left the room and walked into the hall. The hall was dark apart from the light that shone through from the porch area. The porch light shone through the front door to make perfect shadows and perfect silhouettes of anyone stood in the hall. As C started to make the call for the taxi, I heard a sound and saw shadows that made my cock go rigid hard.

Nick spun C around and went in for the kiss again. C hesitated and made a protesting “uh uh” sound, but Nick was persistent and a few seconds later they were kissing, I could see their silhouettes cast on to the floor and the sound of their lips meeting.

There was a brief pause and C moved her head away. “We can’t, what about your wife?” I heard C gently whisper.

Nick said nothing and carried on. I could hear the sound of kissing and saw the shadows move from lips to neck. C moaned softly. She loves her neck being kissed.

“What about Him?” She moaned obviously referring to me.

Nick went on kissing. I saw the silhouette of Nicks head go down to C’s chest. The next moment her tits were out and her nipples were been sucked and teased.

I heard the sound of C putting her mobile phone down on the side and then heard the sound of, soft tussling, some russling of clothing and then plop, suck, plop, plop suck…I could see from their shadow on the floor made by the porch light shining through into the hallway what the noise was. C was on her knees sucking cock. Nicks dick cast an impressive shadow and I could see C’s head hungrily bobbing up and down.

After a minute or so, the shadows departed and I heard the noise of them whispering whilst hurrying up the stairs.

I waited for about five minutes and then I gently and very quietly got up and made my way upstairs.

They’d made their way to our matrimonial bed and from the sounds I could hear as I was climbing the last few steps, Nick was obviously fucking my wife in our bed.

I quietly crept to the top of the stairs past discarded clothing that had been left in the wake of their sexually charged rush to our bedroom and stood in the shadows looking through the crack in the slightly open door.

The sight that greeted me was incredible.

C was on her back completely naked, laid sideways across the width of our bed, her ass up to the edge of the mattress, Nicks arms planted near C’s waist and her legs bent inwards over his arms, her feet near her ass cheeks - her beautiful tits on full display, nipples erect. It was evident that her nipples had just been freshly sucked. Nick was naked apart from his socks and T shirt and was knelt/half stood on the floor his impressively sized dick, which I could clearly see now, was already inside her, rhythmically pounding, balls slapping against C’s ass. He’d pull out to the tip and then slap back it back in.

I heard Nick mutter “I’ve been wanting to fuck you for the longest time”

“Mmmm” came C’s reply with a cheeky smile on her face.

For the second time in 6 months, C had submitted her gorgeous married pussy to someone other than her husband.

They fucked in this position for the rest of the session, Nick occasionally leaning down to suck on C’s amazing tits and C sometimes leaning up to engage in a passionate kiss.

C’s head and neck eventually arched backwards, eyes closed and her hands digging into the bed sheets. She let out a gasp and quietly said “Nick, fuck me harder and faster, I’m nearly cumming”. Nick obliged and changed his rhythm, lifting her ass up slightly off the bed so only C’s upper back, neck and shoulders were in contact with the bed.

I saw C’s facial expressions change and she came to orgasm and screamed “oh fuck, oh fuck”. This was fast, animal and explosively charged sex based on years of pent up sexual energy.

I saw Nicks rhythm change - he was cumming. He pulled out and splashed his hot seed over C’s tummy, tits and face. He then then collapsed down at the side of her.

I quietly and carefully made my way back to the den, cock stiff and pulsing and laid back in the position they’d left me in about half an hour or so before .

After about 10-15 minutes I heard movement, heard footsteps coming downstairs, heard the front door go and the sound of a car driving away. Nick had left.

C came down to the den about 10 minutes later, cleaned and dressed in the nightwear she’d been wearing earlier.

She laid at my side, gently shook my shoulder and asked

“Are you awake?”

“Yes” I said with my eyes still closed.

There was brief pause when C said, voice shaking.

“I’ve got a confession to make”…

I opened my eyes and looked at C’s face, her facial expression was pained and unsure.

“I already know, baby” I said.

Her face, contorted again and she looked down, guiltily.

“Don’t” I said, and kissed her gorgeous lips.

Moments later I was fucking her from behind, a fist of her hair in my right hand and my left hand jammed in her mouth.

mfmfantasy50
Trainable

Unread post by mfmfantasy50 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:22 pm

Very HOT indeed!!!

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:10 am

I loved that second part, your best friend and the perfect pretence of sleeping while you actually took it all in. When she came back I bet you were more aroused than at any other time in your life. There's something about the supposed secrecy of it all, the immediate if rather nervous and tentative admission of guilt that does it for me especially if the husband had been furtively watching all the time. Thank you swing curious for sharing, I love your writing and hope you continue to post many more 'episodes'.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Swingcurious
Virgin

Unread post by Swingcurious » Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:51 pm

Thanks for the feed back 🙂

Buljominard
Virgin

Unread post by Buljominard » Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:19 am

Very Nice story. Pity you have not second round with the first guy.

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:05 am

:cool: great stories, hopefully you will validate our collective mental image of your wife in the Hotties section soon

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:53 am

great story thanks

JustWantToWatch
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by JustWantToWatch » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:35 am

Incredibly hot story!!!

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:46 am

Read the first story, good stuff. I liked that it was realistic, and in general there were a lot of similarities of how I'd describe my wife and I.

Niceguy2022
Prepubescent

Unread post by Niceguy2022 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:36 am

Awesome! You are a great guy for encouraging her!

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:41 am

Welcome to the forum Niceguy2022.

wmraim
Experienced

Unread post by wmraim » Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:55 pm

Good stories, well told

Andrewsxxx
Prepubescent

Unread post by Andrewsxxx » Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:44 am

Great story. Love the thought of being woken beside her getting funked doggy style.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:23 pm

Welcome to the forum Andrewsxxx.