Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Re: Gloria

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:03 am

goyse wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:41 am
Chrislydi wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:21 pm
No you're not Goyse, but you have hinted she doesn't see Michael again for possibly decades, so we hope maybe Marcus, or if not, another person has made her a more contented and happier woman. Maybe an idea for another Goyse classic saga?

That's settled then, start first thing tomorrow 😂

Chris

What do you mean tomorrow morning? Who said that I hadn't started already?

It starts with a blue streak flashing past her.

What was that? :roll: :shock: :o Was it a plane, was it a shooting star, was it superman?

No, it was Asterix escaping Candy! :lol:
....and faster than the speed of lightening 😂

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Asterix42
Pervert

Unread post by Asterix42 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:16 am

goyse wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:41 am
Chrislydi wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:21 pm
No you're not Goyse, but you have hinted she doesn't see Michael again for possibly decades, so we hope maybe Marcus, or if not, another person has made her a more contented and happier woman. Maybe an idea for another Goyse classic saga?

That's settled then, start first thing tomorrow 😂

Chris

What do you mean tomorrow morning? Who said that I hadn't started already?

It starts with a blue streak flashing past her.

What was that? :roll: :shock: :o Was it a plane, was it a shooting star, was it superman?

No, it was Asterix escaping Candy! :lol:
Haven’t stopped running yet! 🤣

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:15 pm

Anyone getting Candy withdrawal symptoms? 😂😂😂

Only another year to wait, and then it might be all about Leslie and Marcus, come back Goyse your audience awaits.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Asterix42
Pervert

Unread post by Asterix42 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:22 pm

Candy 6 - Return of Todd!

Todd’s revenge - Triplets 😳

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:50 pm

Asterix42 wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:22 pm

Imagine Michaels reaction when Candy presents him with Tod's triplets for him and the girls to clothe, feed and look after for the next eighteen years, in addition to Tod's other kid Teddy and Candy's second Michelle plus Jill's Jose. So that's being left with Candy's five in addition to José, and that's not including Michael and Candy's other kid, as Candy as we left her was expecting again. A grand total of seven children. Candy could then just swan off and take advantage hopefully having a few more for Michael and the girls to look after too.

To be left holding seven kids of which four were fathered by Tod, that would be some legacy Candy leaves him, and to think she loved a virtual complete stranger who she just met, Viz a viz five minute man more than him even after all those decades of marriage

They broke the mould when they made Candy, she's absolutely brilliant 😂😂😂

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Asterix42
Pervert

Unread post by Asterix42 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:18 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:50 pm
Asterix42 wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:22 pm

Imagine Michaels reaction when Candy presents him with Tod's triplets for him and the girls to clothe, feed and look after for the next eighteen years, in addition to Tod's other kid Teddy and Candy's second Michelle plus Jill's Jose. So that's being left with Candy's five in addition to José, and that's not including Michael and Candy's other kid, as Candy as we left her was expecting again. A grand total of seven children. Candy could then just swan off and take advantage hopefully having a few more for Michael and the girls to look after too.

To be left holding seven kids of which four were fathered by Tod, that would be some legacy Candy leaves him, and to think she loved a virtual complete stranger who she just met, Viz a viz five minute man more than him even after all those decades of marriage

They broke the mould when they made Candy, she's absolutely brilliant 😂😂😂

Chris
The situation with the 3rd child is classic Candy 😈. As I’ve read it, Mike’s the father of the latest baby, but Candy’s told him that Michael’s the father so she can give the baby to Leslie who has left to live with Marcus. So Michael is looking like getting stuck with a child who is not only not his, but fathered by the guy Candy left him for. Whilst he’s ultra accepting of being treated like a doormat, can’t imagine Jill or Gloria being too happy about Candy using them as a child care service/adoption agency after walking out on them (and in Jill’s case, after being treated like shit by Candy for 5 years).

Candy’s certainly a one off. Triplets from Todd would be like 3 extra layers of icing on the Candy cake. Even better if she had triplets fathered by 2 or 3 different father’s. Unusual but quite possible if Todd arranged the long delayed gang bang he promised her. Imagine Michael being left with 6 of Candy’s kids all fathered by different guys 😳😬

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:44 am

Asterix42 wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:18 am
The situation with the 3rd child is classic Candy 😈. As I’ve read it, Mike’s the father of the latest baby, but Candy’s told him that Michael’s the father so she can give the baby to Leslie who has left to live with Marcus. So Michael is looking like getting stuck with a child who is not only not his, but fathered by the guy Candy left him for. Whilst he’s ultra accepting of being treated like a doormat, can’t imagine Jill or Gloria being too happy about Candy using them as a child care service/adoption agency after walking out on them (and in Jill’s case, after being treated like shit by Candy for 5 years).

Candy’s certainly a one off. Triplets from Todd would be like 3 extra layers of icing on the Candy cake. Even better if she had triplets fathered by 2 or 3 different father’s. Unusual but quite possible if Todd arranged the long delayed gang bang he promised her. Imagine Michael being left with 6 of Candy’s kids all fathered by different guys 😳😬
Marcus pointed out to Candy the timings don't work for this latest to be Mike's, she concluded it had to be before she met our five minute man and therefore was Michael's, it's all semantics anyway, what comes through is just how much she treats them all like a convenient child minding service.

The emotional connection with five minute man was equal to all those decades of life with her soul mate husband who she did at least say she still cares for. You couldn't write it, well maybe we couldn't but I know of a man who could. 😂

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Asterix42
Pervert

Unread post by Asterix42 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:09 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:44 am
Marcus pointed out to Candy the timings don't work for this latest to be Mike's, she concluded it had to be before she met our five minute man and therefore was Michael's, it's all semantics anyway, what comes through is just how much she treats them all like a convenient child minding service.

The emotional connection with five minute man was equal to all those decades of life with her soul mate husband who she did at least say she still cares for. You couldn't write it, well maybe we couldn't but I know of a man who could. 😂

Chris
Well spotted Chris. Noted that when Marcus pointed that out Candy seemed disappointed and offered to have a child with him. Though she promised Marcus that the child will be left with a loving mother, which seems to indicate that she has no intention of keeping it herself!

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:40 pm

Asterix42 wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:09 am
Chrislydi wrote:

Chris
Well spotted Chris. Noted that when Marcus pointed that out Candy seemed disappointed and offered to have a child with him. Though she promised Marcus that the child will be left with a loving mother, which seems to indicate that she has no intention of keeping it herself!
I think that loving mother she alluded to was Leslie, who is unable to have children of her own, which to my mind is a very positive point in Candy's favour. Credit where it's due she promised Leslie and has every intention of delivering on that promise.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:14 pm

Chrislydi wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:40 pm
Asterix42 wrote:
Chrislydi wrote:

Chris
I think that loving mother she alluded to was Leslie, who is unable to have children of her own, which to my mind is a very positive point in Candy's favour. Credit where it's due she promised Leslie and has every intention of delivering on that promise.

Chris

Yep, it is Michael's child and with Candy returning to the family Leslie has decided to move to Phuket knowing that Candy will not meet her promise to her while ever Candy remains true to Michael. So the story moves on to Phuket, maybe. Time will tell. It is a case of Candy being back with Michael, move on, nothing to see here now!

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:50 am

goyse wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:14 pm
Chrislydi wrote:
Asterix42 wrote:
Chrislydi wrote:

Chris

Chris

Yep, it is Michael's child and with Candy returning to the family Leslie has decided to move to Phuket knowing that Candy will not meet her promise to her while ever Candy remains true to Michael. So the story moves on to Phuket, maybe. Time will tell. It is a case of Candy being back with Michael, move on, nothing to see here now!
Any reference in the future to the changing pills action? 😈😈😈

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:36 am

OOAA wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:50 am
goyse wrote:
Chrislydi wrote:
Asterix42 wrote:

Chris

----

Chapter 21
Quote - in answering Gloria's statement Michael says -

- “No, it does feel different,” Michael agreed. “Our baby is due soon so she will be back then. I'm surprised we haven't heard from her about her plan to return. With yours due just four months after hers, she may stay until our child is born. It will be good for the kids to grow up together.”

end of quote:

Note:- Gloria was only with Michael so......... no one knows about the pill changing except the chemist and Leslie. (well, not yet anyway)

Asterix42
Pervert

Unread post by Asterix42 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:49 pm

Chrislydi wrote:

Chris
It’s pretty clear that like most parents, Candy 😈 sees children as a gift. Though she differs in that she sees them as a gift 🎁 to give to (or leave with) others, rather than a gift 👶 to keep for herself. Rather unselfish really, to put a positive spin on it, to give such precious gifts rather than selfishly keeping them for oneself.

With Candy coming back from out-of-state to deliver the latest baby, rather than abandoning it as she’s done in the past, she could be piloting a new mail-order service. Place an order (must select the random colour option) and 10 months later Candy delivers a new baby to the door, no mess, no fuss. Though be prepared for Candy to move in for a few months while she finds her next potential baby daddy.

At least she’s keeping a promise! That’s a first!

Hope it’s not a sign that she’s weakening and starting to think of others 😂🤣😂.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:03 pm

goyse wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:36 am
OOAA wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:50 am
goyse wrote:
Chrislydi wrote:

Chris

----

Chapter 21
Quote - in answering Gloria's statement Michael says -

- “No, it does feel different,” Michael agreed. “Our baby is due soon so she will be back then. I'm surprised we haven't heard from her about her plan to return. With yours due just four months after hers, she may stay until our child is born. It will be good for the kids to grow up together.”

end of quote:

Note:- Gloria was only with Michael so......... no one knows about the pill changing except the chemist and Leslie. (well, not yet anyway)
👍😏