Gloria

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Asterix42
Pervert

Re: Gloria

Unread post by Asterix42 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:28 am

Poor Michael 😯. Once again he lets himself down by being unable to fully articulate his thoughts and concerns to one of his women. His inability to do so leaves them with the impression that he 100% wants them to sleep with another man and ensures that they think he is fully happy, even when what they do disturbs and hurts him.

Sad that trust has already started to die between Michael and Gloria 🤡. Given the short time they’ve been together that bodes ill for their future.

Wonder if Jill 🥰 will once again come to the rescue.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:33 pm

Asterix42 wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:28 am
Poor Michael 😯. Once again he lets himself down by being unable to fully articulate his thoughts and concerns to one of his women. His inability to do so leaves them with the impression that he 100% wants them to sleep with another man and ensures that they think he is fully happy, even when what they do disturbs and hurts him.

Sad that trust has already started to die between Michael and Gloria 🤡. Given the short time they’ve been together that bodes ill for their future.

Wonder if Jill 🥰 will once again come to the rescue.
It's not that he can't fully articulate his thoughts - it's that he simply can't say "no." So Gloria no longer respects him and is losing her passion for him.
As to Jill - she also wants Gloria out of there. Wasn't the fisting episode to teach Gloria that she needs a supersized cock for satisfaction?

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:00 am

veub wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:52 am
goyse wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:03 am

There is a saying that people see only what they look for. Michael had just proven that exact point. Had he or Gloria taken their blinkers off at that point in time and looked at the evidence before them with a clear head they would have avoided a great deal of trouble for them both. But isn’t that what we all do? Isn’t it the case that if any of us look at our situation we would see it clouded by our emotions and our experience so totally different to how others who are not involved see it?
That's why people hire lawyers and therapists or ask good trusted friends and relatives. Then they don't take the advice and reap the consequences.

Exactly! Good advice often gets ignored because of emotive involvement in many differing circumstances.

How often do we hear, "How would they know?" When you look at the people offering the advice most often than not they spend their whole working life looking at the exact thing or circumstance they are offering the advice on. In the case of lawyers, doctors, therapists etc they are trained to do so but we often ignore them.

So true.

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:41 pm

Gloria Chapter 12

“Hello Michael”

“Candy? Is that you?”

“Yes, it is. You said to call you when I fly into Perth.”

“Okay, have you decided to come?”

“I’ll be coming on the midnight horror. It lands in Perth just before one o’clock.”

“Okay, what day?”

“I fly in tonight. They got a cancellation so they bought my flight forward. I thought I should grab it while I can.”

“So you’ll be landing at one am in the morning?”

“Yes, I’m sorry about the late notice but when I told Mike I wanted to come back to WA he suggested I go at the earliest opportunity.”

“That doesn’t sound too good.”

“After I committed to the flight he asked me not to go, I told him that once I committed I couldn’t change so now he is keen for me to come back as soon as possible.”

“He knows about the baby?”

“Yes, and I told him the baby was yours and he is okay about our arrangement so all is well now.”

“So now that he accepts there is no need to hurry home, is there?”

“I told him that I needed to talk it over with you one on one and spend a little time over there with you to sort out some issues. He thought it best for him to go up to Queensland as well to sort things out with Mary and meet her new man.”

“I hope he doesn’t cause any trouble for Jonny because he’s a no-shit bloke. People who create issues with Jonny come off second best without any exceptions.”

“No, he’s okay. He’s actually happy for Mary and will wish her well. Anyhow my flight is almost ready to board so I’ll see you in five hours.”

“Okay, five hours, it is.”

….
The aeroplane taxied to the unloading facility. Michael watched from the large plate-glass window at facility number nine anxious to see his wife once more. He watched as the passengers came out of the doorway but for a long time there was no sign of Candy then he saw her walking beside a tall, slim, well-dressed man. He couldn’t help himself he laughed out loud. Candy had not changed one iota.

She saw Michael and waved but then turned to the tall man who bent down slightly to allow her to kiss him on the cheek. They said a few words to each other than she smiled up at him. She nodded her head to whatever he said then walked across towards Michael with that typical swing of her hips that he loved so much. The man joined a woman around his own age who Michael assumed was his wife.

Michael took her into his arms and gave her a big hug but resisted the temptation to tell her how much he loved her knowing that it would only complicate things for both of them.

“Was it a good flight,” he asked.

“Yes, very good, about as good as it gets, I suppose.”

“Oh, most people hate the midnight horror. Obviously, you slept all the way.”

“Why would you think that?”

“I just thought if you…….”

She cut him off, “I sat with Daren. Neither of us wanted to sleep.”

“I see a little short-term relationship, then?”

“Definitely not short and we are meeting during the week for dinner so not very short term.”

Michael chuckled, “Mile high club member now?”

“Yes, I re-joined the club.”

“Re-joined? I didn’t know.”

“Yes, I re-joined which proves you don’t know everything, Michael.” Candy couldn’t overcome the desire to be a little bitchy to her ex.

“I see so I only get told what you want me to know. Is that the situation?”

She smiled up at him as he put his arm around her. “Come on let’s get my bags and I’ll tell you about it as we go home.” She realised that being bitchy to Michael was not achieving anything. He just accepted it and moved on. He hadn’t changed but he knew that Candy was back in town. She has seen to that.

….

Jill felt a body pushing her aside. She expected it would be Michael back from the airport so mumbled, “How did it go, Michael? Did you pick the bitch up alright?”

“No,” Candy told her, “We left the bitch at the airport so I came back with him.”

“Candy!” Jill said realising she had opened her big mouth once too often without thinking first. She opened her eyes to find Candy’s face about six inches away from her, “How was your flight?”

“No better for your asking,” came the reply. “So this is how you talk about me when I’m not here with my husband, is it?”

“Well you are a bit of a bitch and you know that as much as I do.”

“I’m a bitch now, am I?”

“Yes, you are if you don’t kiss me.”

“Hhhhmmm, the thought of that I do like.”

“And you like this better,” Jill told her as her hand slipped down the front of her pj’s.

Candy kissed her in response. “If you’re going to do that shit, do it quietly so the rest of us can sleep,” Michael told them.

“I like the idea,” Gloria said as she reached across and started to rub Michael’s rock-hard penis. Then she whispered to Michael, “You’re hard. The thought of Jill and Candy getting it on is making you horny.”

In the dim light, Gloria saw him smile as he whispered back to her, “It always has. Nothing has changed. She is still a bitch but I still love her as I always have.”

“Fuck me,” Gloria whispered back.

“Hey you two, stop whispering. There are no secrets here. That’s our number one rule.”

Gloria giggled, “Should I tell them,” she said aloud.

“You heard the rule,” Michael told her.

“He said he still loves her and she is still a bitch.”

“Yeah, she never changes,” Jill said in agreement. “I think Michael might have fucked her on the way home,” Jill added looking at her sticky fingers.

Michael laughed, “No, she re-joined the mile-high club on the way across from Sydney.”

“I could never trust you with a secret, could I,” Candy told him.

“This is no secret,” Jill told her. “He must have had testicles like a Brahma bull. You’re so slippery.”

“Well, he was okay. Good enough for another date. I’m meeting him for lunch during the week.”

Gloria laughed out loud, “Lunch..., is that what they call it, these days.”

“It could be lunch.” She hesitated while everyone tried to work out what she was suggesting, “Lunch for Michael after I get home,” she told them after a moment's delay.

They all roared with laughter until, “I thought you gave Michael up,” Jill asked with a serious tone to her voice. The laughter stopped and they were quiet.

“Who told you that? I never ever gave Michael up. I just took up Mike. Michael will always be my first love and I’ll never give him up to anyone. I just loan him out to you unfortunates who can’t find better.”

“Yes, well this unfortunate is as horny as hell. So stop your bullshit and let us get on with it.” Gloria rolled over on top of Michael and Jill pushed her fingers back into the slippery mess that was Candy. There was no further discussion but all four of them knew the love they had for each other, the love that they had missed so much could never be better or healthier.

Candy was home. She might be queen bitch but they felt complete with her back. That missing force, that missing link in their love for each other was back with them. It was visualized as sex but they all knew that it wasn’t the sex that welded them together. They may not understand it, but it was there and it had been missing. Even Gloria who was new to the fold understood it without knowing exactly what it was but she knew it centred on Candy. Without her, they were less than what they were when she was there with them.

But they also knew every one of them that all good things come to an end but until then they were going to make the most of what little time they had left with the queen of the bitches, Candy, the woman they all loved the most.

Asterix42
Pervert

Unread post by Asterix42 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:15 am

Wow, that Candy 😈 might be a complete bitch, but she’s also a complete slag 😬.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:37 am

Asterix42 wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:15 am
Wow, that Candy 😈 might be a complete bitch, but she’s also a complete slag 😬.
I know love is blind and lots of that household obviously find something she has that's very loveable indeed, it's just hard for this particular reader to identify what exactly that is. 😬

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:54 am

Gloria Chapter 13

Michael awoke. He went to open his eyes but the light streaming in through the window was too strong for him so he closed them again and reached out for where he expected Gloria would be but she wasn’t there. He reached further across to where Jill should be and she also was missing. Finally, he decided his eyes would just have to get used to the light no matter how little sleep he had.

His sleep-deprived eyes told him he was alone in the bed. The girls were gone. He looked at the clock and it was nine o’clock. He should have been up at least an hour ago possibly two hours ago. He picked up his phone and called Ricky.

“Hello, Mister M,” Ricky answered. “Did you sleep in?”

“Yes, Ricky, I did. I had to pick Candy up from the airport at one this morning and I overslept.”

“Hhmm, with Candy back I imagine you didn’t get much sleep, Mister M.”

“You’re making assumptions again, Ricky and I’ve told you a hundred times, my name is Michael.”

“Yes, you have and I’ve told you that we, the staff prefer to use a term of respect, Mister M. Michael seems so ordinary for someone we respect.”

“Okay, Ricky. I give up!”

“We know you better than that Mister M. You never give up on anyone. You’ve saved more jobs than you’ve had days off so today is your rest day and we will look after things for you. Spend your day off with the woman you love, Mister M.”

“Thanks, Ricky. I just might happen to take you up on that offer. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Okay. Enjoy your day with your wife.”

Michael visited the toilet and then slowly walked around the house listening for the girls. He found them out the back under the patio with a coffee in each of their hands. Gloria was standing at the BBQ with an egg flip in her hand. Jill started to pour him a coffee the moment she saw him as Candy looked up at him and laughed at his bloodshot eyes.

“You look as if three women have had their way with you, Michael.”

“Yes, I wonder why that is,” he replied.

“Come over here and kiss your wife like every good husband should do each morning.”

“I’m not sure you deserve a kiss, Candy. You almost crippled me, last night.”

“Michael, come on. It was five o’clock this morning, not last night. Besides, you did pretty well for a man with a little dick. I loved it.”

“So I’m little now, am I? You didn’t think that when you wanted me. Oh, Michael, I love your hard dick was what you told me.”

“Well, I do. I always have. It is just that it is not quite thick enough for a fully grown woman and not quite long enough for me. Then, when you cum you just dribble out the end.” She waved her little finger around as she said it. “I like it shot to the back of my womb. It might be alright for apprentices like Gloria here and Jill but I’m a fully-fledged pregnant woman now.”

“Well, with comments like that you will have to go without now.”

“Ah, come here and kiss me, lover. You wouldn’t let me starve, would you?”

“Yes, I would if you keep calling me little and keep waving your little finger around to emphasis it.”

Gloria called out from her cooking, “Make her go without, Michael. It means all the more for Jilly and me. What do you think Jilly, baby.”

“I think he is super. He made me cum twice this morning and that hasn’t happened in months. I think Candy is spoiled. Michael is just right for me and I saw how you were Gloria and I know for sure you loved it.”

Before Gloria could add more the doorbell rang. Michael went to get up but Candy put her hands on his shoulders and said, “Hey, husband of mine, stay seated I’ll get rid of them for us. If it is for you, I’ll tell them you’re not well and need to recuperate.”

“Thanks, Candy.”

Candy disappeared to the front door. They could all hear talking but none of them could understand what was being said. Michael thought he identified a European accent but could not be sure. All he was certain of is that the visitor was male. They waited.

Gloria moved across to look at the driveway and saw a dark grey vehicle.

“He drives an Audi,” she said. “Do you know anyone who drives an Audi, Michael?”

“The top brass of Spanish Wines all drive Audi’s. Makayla drives one and I was told that Oscar who was the CEO who visited WA some years ago had the top of the range Audi while he was here. I was told they bought one all the way from Europe to be available to him when they heard he was coming and then auctioned it off after he left. They said they got more for it at auction than it cost new because some big nob wanted it who had more money than brains.”

“It’s a man so it’s not Makayla. Makayla’s Audi is a ripper. She took me up to the vineyard in it while you were dealing with Candy and Mike.”

They heard the footsteps before they saw him. Candy followed slightly behind but to his left. He smiled as he saw them and nodded to Gloria who stood back at the BBQ ensuring that the sausages were crisp and brown and the mushrooms, tomato slices and Potato slices didn’t burn.

Gloria knew immediately who he was and smiled at him. Jill had no idea while Michael made a quick guess so stood and held his hand out towards the new entrant.

“Marcus isn’t it,” Michael asked as they shook hands.

“Yes, and you’re Michael unless I’m mistaken. I know who Gloria is.” He gave her a little wave and a bigger smile which Gloria thought was more effeminate than she had experienced with him and ever expected from a man of Marcus’s reputation. “I don’t know this gorgeous lady,” he stated as he held his hand out to Jill.

“I’m Jill,” Jill replied with no expression to speak of but she took his offered hand. Marcus gave it a dainty shake then placed his other hand over the top of hers.

“You have such lovely soft hands,” Marcus told her while looking at them as he rubbed his fingers across the back of the one he held. “I so love to feel, such softness.” He then smiled brightly at her to which she had no option but to smile back.

He then turned to Michael. “You are so lucky to share your home with such beautiful women.”

“Yes, I agree, I am lucky. Not many men have just one beautiful woman to share their life with but I have three and I love every one of them.”

Candy smiled her most wicked smile and corrected him, “two and a half, Michael.”

“Oh,” Marcus asked, “So which one is only a half-woman?”

“I’m all woman, Marcus,” came Candy’s answer, “but I’m only half his.”

“Oh, I see. Someone has slipped in when Michael was not looking, I assume.”

Candy laughed, “I think it was a matter of someone slipping in while Michael was just looking, wouldn’t you say, Michael?”

Michael didn’t answer so Marcus did. “Yes, it is sad when that happens, don’t you think, Gloria? Gloria and I have a history you would all be aware of?” he stated.

No one spoke but most nodded. Jill and Candy had no idea of what he was talking about but nodded anyway intending to ask her or Michael about it later. When no one spoke Marcus added, “Yes, we have a history, an unfinished history from my point of view.”

Gloria shook her head, “Sorry Marcus but anything between you and me is totally finished. I belong to Michael now so only he has me unless he decides otherwise.”

Michael looked at the ground as if the conversation was not happening. Marcus smiled across at Candy. “I guess that means you and I need to entertain each other, Candy.”

Candy tilted her head to the side as she looked at him with a sly little smile. “That I find very interesting, Marcus. Now would you like to join us for breakfast before Gloria over there in her concern for Michael’s ownership of her burns the sausages?”

If looks could kill Candy would have dropped dead on the spot as Gloria glared at her. But then Gloria noticed Michael raise his head and once more without speaking joined in proceedings. She rubbed her chin as she tried to work out what had just happened.

Michael had dropped out as if he had become dormant when Marcus made it clear that they had unfinished business. It was as if he was willing to give her away to Marcus without a struggle but then when Candy openly offered herself to Marcus and he obviously accepted the offer Michael was once more participating in the group. Had Michael wanted her to accept Marcus’s offer to continue their affair? Was that what the lady at the Library meant by waiting until Michael clearly offered her to a lover and she had missed her cue?

Candy touching her arm bought her back to the present. “Marcus wants a sausage, a slice of tomato, some mushrooms and that egg over there,” she told her. Then, “and in future don’t insult our guest by telling him no,” she whispered to her.

“I belong to Michael,” she whispered back, “and I’ll only do what he tells me to.”

“Then you had better tell him that. He wants you to make your own decisions not put it all back on him.”

“What, do you think he wanted me to give myself to Marcus?”

Candy shook her head, “Are you stupid, of course, he did,” she whispered. “That is what gets him off. Jill told me that you read books about men like Michael. Surely you must have learned something. If you didn’t you should burn those books before they give them to someone else.”

“Here, take over from me so I can speak to Michael.”

“Let me feed the master first.”

“The master, what do you mean, the master?”

“Marcus is the master. He’s here to fuck you, me and Jilly if she’ll let him. I need to get this food to him. I’ll come back to take over from you as soon as I can get back.”

With that Candy walked away with Marcus’s food. She placed it down for him with his knife and fork then sat down beside him. He thanked her and put his hand on her thigh with his fingers almost touching her pussy as everybody watched. Candy smiled and placed her hand on his and gently pulled it up so the tips of his fingers touched her pussy lips. He could feel the heat of her sex through the tips of his fingers. He had just successfully claimed the first of Michael’s women.

Michael placed his hand on his rock-hard erection, the erection that had only hours ago made love to three of the sexiest women on the planet, one of them twice and yet he was now harder than he had been for days. He readjusted himself, something that Gloria did not miss.

“Jill,” she said loudly. Jill turned towards Gloria, “Here look after this food. I need to talk to Michael.”

“But shouldn’t we eat first?”

“No, this is urgent. It cannot wait.”

Jill took over the spatula from Gloria. Gloria got up walked across to Michael and whispered to him, “You and me need to talk urgently.”

“Why,” he asked.

“Why! Because you own my pussy and it doesn’t know what you expect of me. Now follow me.” She walked inside the unit. Michael got up and followed slowly behind her as Candy smiled so widely that her face almost split in two.

“So will he give her to me,” Marcus quietly asked Candy.

“If she doesn’t she will be yours within a week anyway. Let’s you and me have a good time until she decides to defy him.”

“You know it’s her I’m here for, don’t you?”

“Yes, I guessed but till then you have me.”

“You know, you and me would make a great team, Candy.”

“Yes, I know and I was looking forward to it but I met someone else.”

“And who was that?”

“Your wife’s new boyfriend and she is not happy, I can tell you.”

He burst out laughing. “You are an evil bitch! So evil in fact I think I might fall in love with you.”

She chuckled in her familiar way, “Yes, I thought you might like that. I’m going to tell you all about it as you fuck me this afternoon.”

“Why wait till this afternoon? Why don’t we do it as soon as I finish this food?”

“Why worry about the food?”

“Ah, that is not an option. Gloria cooked this and even if I hate every morsel my plate will be clean when I leave here. No woman wants a man who detests her cooking.”

“And you call me evil.”

“We are what we are, my dear. Both evil as the day is long.”

“So will you make your seed grow inside her, you evil man?”

“Yes, that is a given and then I get you.”

“You’re too late for me.”

“That’s okay my dear. I will be back for you when the time is right and you are ripe.”

“I’ll look forward to it. Now your plate is clean so let’s go.”

“Lead the way, my lovely.”

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:15 am

Sorry for the late reply Goyse, but I should thank you for another marvelously inventive episode. You're really weaving some web around all these characters, with Marcus set to become arch villain or at least co conspirator with those other two nasty pieces of work Leslie and the notoriously bad Candy. So many villains preying on the innocent and defenceless, oh dear poor Gloria, at least Michael isn't innocent or defenceless although his common sense (or lack of) might not be too clever at times.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:09 pm

Gloria Chapter 14

Gloria sat down in the lounge room chair. Michael sat beside her.

“What’s wrong, honey,” he asked.

“You, that is what is wrong.”

“Explain yourself.”

“Are you or are you not a cuckold?”

“That’s a weird question to ask.”

“It’s not weird if you were watching from where I stood.”

“Explain so I understand.”

“Well okay, Candy throws herself at that man. You say nothing and act so docile as if you’re his servant. Then I look at your crotch and you have got a hard-on even though most men would be soft as silk after the sex we had last night. You say explain yourself? I say it is time you explained yourself to me so I understand where I sit.”

“Okay, Candy plays games. She likes bigger and better men. I know that so when she does her playacting I have a role in it to play to make it good for her.”

“So that is all it is about then?”

“Yes.”

“So explain the erection.”

“It turns me on to see Candy throwing herself at a man like Marcus who has a reputation.”

“So now they will go away and he will fuck her, correct?”

“Normally that would happen, yes.”

“So what if it was me?”

“Do you want to?”

“Fuck me. I’m here to ask you do you want Marcus to fuck me. Can’t I make myself any clearer than that?”

“Yes, I assumed that is why you pulled me away but the question I asked you is, do you want to?”

“Do you really think that I would be asking you if I didn’t want to?”

“If you decide to then I won’t stop you. Is that what you wanted me to say?”

“No! I asked you a question so I’d like you to answer my question.”

“But how can I? If I say I don’t want it you will do what I say. If I say I do want it then you will still do as I say. Don’t you see, Gloria that this is a decision that you must make for yourself. If I decide this question for you then I’m controlling you and even though you allow me to do so it is still wrong in my mind. You are not my puppet. You are my lover, the woman I love. I don’t have the right to control you even though you may want me to.”

Gloria put her head in her hands. He waited. Eventually, she lifted her head up to look him in the eye. “You want me to decide?”

“Yes, but I want you to know that no matter what you decide I will still love you the same.”

“On what criteria do you want me to decide?”

“Make the decision based on your own wants, needs and desires.”

“You’re aware of his reputation.”

“Yes, I believe so.”

“Well, just to clarify, I’m told I am one of just two women who have made love to him and walked away from him not carrying his child. He is back now to finish the job.”

“Yes, so when you make the decision you must be sure you can live with the results, the outcome.”

“The question should be can you accept me back if he is successful?”

“I’ll love you no matter what happens. That I can assure you of but my preference is for you to come back without his child. If he should be successful I then have to assume that you wanted it so then I will accept your decision,” as an afterthought he added, “and your child.”

“All right, that clarifies where I stand with you. I had hoped you would say yes or no but at least I know why you don’t make the decision for me.”

“Gloria, I do have one thing to ask of you though.”

“Okay. What is it?”

“If you do decide to go to him, would you return to me after so I can hold you in my arms and see you as he leaves you?”

“I don’t understand that.”

“I want to make love to you after he has seeded you.”

“You mean you want to go sloppy seconds with me, is that it?”

“Some might think of it that way but what I want is to reclaim you as mine. I love you very much and I want to win you back by making love to you after he has used you.”

“Okay, I promise. If I do this thing I will make sure that I come back to you exactly the way he finishes with me.”

Gloria went to get up to go back out to the patio but Michael grabbed her and pulled her back down. “After this, I will love you more than I have ever loved any woman. Right now I want to fuck you.”

She looked at him and saw his breathing was shallow. It was as if he couldn’t breathe properly. To him, it was as if he had experienced an enormous loss such as losing a close family member. However, she saw it differently. She saw him as she had seen and felt him just before his orgasm. “You want me to do this, don’t you but you think that to ask me is against everything you stand for as a fair, decent man who believes in equal opportunity.”

He nodded. “Make love to me, Gloria. Fuck me.”

She reached over and undid his pants. His cock broke free from his fly and to her it seemed bigger than she had seen the night before. “You’ve grown,” she said. She stood to step out of her panties then she sat down on his penis. There was no resistance for two reasons. He had cum inside her just a matter of a few hours before and his sperm was still inside her. But there was another reason, she had felt as if she wanted Marcus to take her and throw her down on the floor and do her in front of everybody. That made her very wet.

Their lovemaking didn’t last long. He was too close to last just from thinking of her and Candy being taken by this man who gets every woman he makes love to pregnant. He didn’t understand how that could be possible but he believed the stories so in his mind there was no protection against pregnancy for Gloria and that was his ultimate cuckold dream. Nothing turned him on more than to know that if she went to Marcus she would return to give him, Michael her child to rear.

As he looked up two faces appeared. One was his wife Candy, the other was that of Gloria’s future lover, Marcus. It was too late, he closed his eyes in shame as he shot load after load of his sperm into his future wife, Gloria. She also orgasmed at the same time with her eyes closed so she didn’t see her friend with her future potential lover looking down at them. She may never have known if Candy had not burst into laughter.

“He’s trying to get her up the duff before you do it,” Candy told him. “Come on, Marcus. Take me home to your motel bed and show me how you manage to get every woman you fuck pregnant.”

He laughed and replied, “That’s the easy part. Once they feel what I put inside them they stop taking the pill and nature takes over.”

“So are you saying that the women themselves choose?”

“Yes, I suggest it to them and they always come back to me fertile. I can’t seem to stop them.”

Gloria just heard Candy’s reply before they left the house. “So Gloria will be pregnant when she comes back to Michael?”

“Yes, that is a certainty. That one I know for certain.” Then the front door closed.

If at that stage Michael or Gloria had thought about what Marcus had said and asked themselves the question of why he knew that as a certainty their lives may have been different. But Gloria thought it was impossible while Michael felt his cock harden at the thought of it.

Michael hated the term cuckold but he demonstrated the perfect cuckold tendencies. The thought of his women, any of his women having sex with others male or female turned him on. He always pretended that his women made their own decisions and also pretended that he didn’t control them but how can anyone resist doing what the one they love expects of them? Then there was the final thought that brought him immeasurable sexual pleasure, the thought that his woman or women would return to him bearing another man’s child. Whenever Michael masturbated that was the one and only thing he thought of to reach orgasm.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:37 pm

AMAZING chapters!!!!!!!

Really love the story!!!!

Thanks Goyse!

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:05 pm

Thanks Goyse,

Having children by other men is no problem, it's when their mother's 'do a Candy' and up sticks and abandon them too that's the problem, that's when it's pure evil. Michael is easily sorted, all he wants is a quick trip around the shopping aisles of Tesco to feel he's in heaven. Whatever you do Gloria don't ever do your grocery shopping online!

Great writing as ever Goyse,

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:45 am

Gloria Chapter 15

Michael lay back as Gloria held him so tight he thought he may not be able to breathe but he did. He felt her warmth from her breasts as his erection held his sperm inside her. With his sexual desire extinguished he wished that his sperm could impregnate her before her crazy desires ran rampant and he lost her to the bigger and better man, Marcus. At times like this after his orgasm he wished he was normal. He wished he could punch out any other man who looked sideways at the women he loved but he also knew that it could never be so.

Gloria loved this man with all her heart but like Candy, she sometimes felt that sexually he was just not as good as some but this was exceptional. This time he took her to her orgasm in so little time that she initially wondered why it happened so quick. But she knew without having to guess. It was the other man, the thought of her giving herself to Marcus.

She wished she could get Michael to send her to him or even tell her she should go to him but he had failed her. She knew the moment she saw Marcus that he was there for her. She had escaped and in her many dreams he had returned to make sure the rumours were corrected. She also knew that if he got her regularly and he asked her to stop the pill she would do it. She was strong with women but very weak with men. It may have been because her father was so dominating in their home as she grew up that she wanted men to take control of her just as Marcus had done in Sydney.

“Your food is spoiling,” Jill told them as she leaned over the couch.

Gloria smiled at her friend, “He made me cum again. That’s three times since three o’clock. Does he make you cum all the time,” Gloria asked her.

“Yes, I cum every time,” Jill lied to her.

“Then why the fuck do we need other men?”

Jill smiled at her with her jealous smile. “I don’t. I’ve never once looked at another man since Candy invited me to join them over ten years ago and I never will.”

“Then what the fuck is wrong with me, then?”

“If I answered that question honestly you would get angry with me. Come on, let’s have breakfast. It’s almost ten thirty.”

Gloria got off Michael and his sperm dripped down onto him. He smiled up at her and then looked at the droplets. She immediately dropped to her knees after putting her panties back on and licked the droplets from his body. He smiled at her and told her, “I love you so much you wouldn’t believe it if I could explain it to you.”

“Yes, I could because I feel the same.”

“Do you?”

“Yes, I do?”

“Then why do you need Marcus?”

She looked at him and understood that he was suffering from the post-orgasmic blues that she had read about in the book she was reading. “Michael, you know the answer to that.”

“I don’t measure up, do I?”

“No, you do measure up. I’d prefer to live my life with you a thousand times than to have to spend just one week with Marcus. You’re the man that I chose to spend my life with. You’re the man I chose over all other men, including Marcus. You more than measure up, Michael but this other thing I need to experience and you need to support me so that I can experience it. It will be okay and you know it will, don’t you?”

He nodded and she smiled. She then dropped down again to take his soft weapon into her mouth. It wasn’t soft for long but before he was fully hard she told him, “Jilly is waiting for us.”

“Yes, okay, let’s have breakfast.”

“Yes, let’s.” she replied and smiled knowing that some things in the book worked although nothing in the book had prepared her for what had just happened, Michael’s refusal to commit.

….

Marcus slowly stripped Candy’s clothes from her body. At regular intervals of time, he placed his mouth on her body. First her shoulder, then it was her neck. As he removed her top his mouth caressed her shoulder preparing her for the next step which has when he dropped her bra. She moaned as he expected her to as he took one nipple and then the other nipple into his mouth. He was gentle at first but when she stopped moaning to his caresses by his mouth he bit her left nipple. It wasn’t hard but then it wasn’t soft either.

“Oh fuck,” she mouthed.

He then knew she enjoyed it so he repeated the same with her right nipple and once again she mouthed, “Oh fuck, Marcus. That’s cruel.”

“Cruel but nice, I suspect,” he told her.

“Yes, cruel and fucking nice, yes.”

He repeated it with her left nipple to receive a similar response then asked her, “How far along are you?”

“Around six weeks, I believe.”

“Have you looked in the mirror recently?”

“Why?”

“Because you’re showing and a woman doesn’t show unless she is two and a half months.”

“What!!”

“Here look at your reflection in the mirror. Stand up.”

She stood. “Oh, no, it’s Michael’s.”

“Yes, well whose did you think it is?”

“I thought it was Mike’s, Makayla’s latest flame.”

Marcus burst out laughing. “You’ve got in under Makayla’s neck. I love it. She deserves all you give her the fucking bitch. She screwed me with the help of Michael’s red-headed whore, I might add.”

Candy looked at him with a frown. “Don’t talk about Gloria like that.”

“She set me up.”

“I don’t care who she set up, she’s a good woman and I won’t stand for her being abused.”

“Wow, haven’t I picked it? You’ve developed a soft spot for the redhead that set me up.”

Candy shook her head, “She didn’t set you up, Marcus. She was the instrument that you used to set yourself up. You can’t keep your hands off women.”

“So all you’re saying is that I’m a male version of you.”

“Maybe I am like you but the difference is that my husband knows what I am, who I am and he accepts me as I am. It’s fairly obvious that your wife didn’t know you or accept what you were doing so you have no right to blame Gloria for what you are. Unless I’m mistaken she just allowed your wife to see who you really are.”

Candy turned and picked up her bra. She put it back on and then picked up her top. “It’s been good knowing you Marcus.”

“Where are you going?”

“I’m going back to my husband. I need to talk to him about why you’re here so he can protect Gloria, the woman he loves if he chooses to do so.”

“The woman he loves?”

“Yes, Gloria, the woman he loves.”

Marcus chuckled, “You misjudge him. When you showed interest in me he showed signs of distress. He couldn’t even face you. He bent his head down so we couldn’t see his tears. Wake up, Candy. It’s you that he loves or maybe both of you but definitely you.”

“I don’t deserve him.”

“Love doesn’t factor in deserve or not deserve. It just happens. Sometimes we don’t even want it to happen but it has a mind of its own. I need to tell you something, Candy.” She nodded, “You are a very special woman.”

Candy chuckled, “Your bullshit doesn’t wash with me, Marcus. One more thing,” She pointed at him, “Keep your grubby fucking hands off Gloria. Even if she comes to you, if you lay one hand on her body I’ll track you down and fuck you up real bad. Don’t doubt me, Marcus I can do it.”

“I don’t doubt you, Candy. You’re the evilest bitch I’ve ever had the misfortune to meet. I guess it’s been a wasted trip for me then.”

Candy smiled, “Maybe not. There is a woman who lives in a unit at the back of Michael’s house. Her name is Leslie. She lost a husband who was a bigger arsehole than you and I are. Why don’t you serenade her and try to put some meaning back in her life.”

“Do you think I could?”

“Definitely, I think you could. You know how to warm up a cold pussy, don’t you?”

“I thought they were all hot.”

“No, they are not, so obviously you know how but don’t understand how you do it. That means that all you have to do is treat her as you would any other woman.”

“It didn’t work on you.”

Again she chuckled. “You undersell yourself. If you hadn’t attacked Michael and Gloria I would have been yours to do what you want with.”

“I see, so it’s a case of love conquers all.”

“Yes, my love does, at least. Michael is a good man and the woman he loves is very special. You would destroy her and him in the process. I can’t allow that.”

“So if I promised that I would not touch Gloria you would concede.”

“When you return to Phuket, call me. I may come over for a visit as long as you can keep it to just you and me.”

“You mean after the baby is born.”

“Yes call me when you get back. This is my number and I will come over to visit after the baby is born. Once I am fertile again.”

“You’re happy to carry my child.”

“I thought this child was not my husband’s but if I’m between eight and twelve weeks it means it has to be Michael’s.”

“Are you going to tell me where my child will end up?”

“I’ll leave that to you to work out but I assure you the child will be with a loving mother.”

“That is all that matters, I guess.”

“I’m leaving now, Marcus. Remember to visit Leslie and work your magic. I’ll be watching from a distance. If you treat her well I’ll come to visit you about this time next year.”

“I’ll see you then, evil bitch.”

Candy laughed, “I’ll see you then you evil prick.”

They both laughed together as Candy left his motel room to catch a bus home to Michael, Jill and Gloria.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:55 am

Jill smiled at her with her jealous smile. “I don’t. I’ve never once looked at another man since Candy invited me to join them over ten years ago and I never will.”

Jill slept with Greg who even suggested the name Jose for her (and Michael's) baby. I also seem to remember Michael and his partner doing a 'wife swap' with Sergeant Chicken and his wife, not so sure that wasn't Jill either although could have been Sally.

Great plot development, thanks Goyse

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:14 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:55 am

Jill slept with Greg who even suggested the name Jose for her (and Michael's) baby. I also seem to remember Michael and his partner doing a 'wife swap' with Sergeant Chicken and his wife, not so sure that wasn't Jill either although could have been Sally.

Great plot development, thanks Goyse

Chris

Yes, but I suggest you read it in the context of the emotions and feelings about each other at that point in time than think about the one-upmanship that is going on between the two of them. Jill has an invader in her territory, a newcomer to whom her man is showing a lot more attention.

Here is Gloria trying to fit in asking the other woman who she obviously thinks she can trust (Does this happen to you?) Jill perhaps sees it as an 'I'm better than you' type of comment. Look, I cum 3 times. Jill perhaps has never cum 3 times before......... ever :twisted:

Jill, on the other hand, has been there a long time, even since their school days and she feels that Michael is showing a preference for the new chick over her (and he is) then she gets handed this perfect opportunity to say in her words, yes, it's nothing. it always happens to me. Then adds in her own way, but I don't cheat on him! (Yes, :up: I've scored a goal!!!)

Michael of course knows the truth but why would he wish to stir the pot by calling out either of them so he simply lets it pass in his (you girls fight it out) way.

Then of course Gloria feels she has got something terribly wrong with her because she is thinking she would like to try out Marcus and believes Michael would want her to do so. Gloria asks, what is wrong with me? Jill knows there is nothing wrong with Gloria but will never admit that so passes it off that if I tell you then... etc, etc. (Jill scores again! :up: even though there are no goalposts.) She then sinks the boot in by saying I can't tell you what is wrong with you because it would make you angry. (if you think about it you may find that it is Jill who is the angry one.)

They are all little white lies but Jill knows she is the one least likely to cheat so she expects that Michael will cut her a little more slack than he might Candy, for example, and he does. But even so, Jill gets out of there quickly to reduce the chance that he might challenge her.

Quote:
Gloria smiled at her friend, “He made me cum again. That’s three times since three o’clock. Does he make you cum all the time,” Gloria asked her.

“Yes, I cum every time,” Jill lied to her.

“Then why the fuck do we need other men?”

“Then what the fuck is wrong with me, then?”

“If I answered that question honestly you would get angry with me. Come on, let’s have breakfast. It’s almost ten thirty.”

End of quote:

We all know this is just a story, all make-believe but in there is an element of truth as there is in all stories.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:39 am

That all makes sense, nice explanation, thanks Goyse.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:46 am

Goyse,
I really find your writing the most enjoyable of the authors (including the authors of "real-life" stories) on this site.

What never comes clear to me is why Michael is willing to trade happiness for sexual excitement. Don't get me wrong - I have known too many people who have done or are doing just that - whether it be sex, drugs, gambling or another addiction.

What wonder is whether you, as his creator, don't sometimes want to take Michael, slap him across the face and tell him "Just say 'no' for once."? And, aside from Ricky, does he have a single person in the world who doesn't want to fuck his wives?

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:02 pm

veub wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:46 am
Goyse,
I really find your writing the most enjoyable of the authors (including the authors of "real-life" stories) on this site.

What never comes clear to me is why Michael is willing to trade happiness for sexual excitement. Don't get me wrong - I have known too many people who have done or are doing just that - whether it be sex, drugs, gambling or another addiction.

What wonder is whether you, as his creator, don't sometimes want to take Michael, slap him across the face and tell him "Just say 'no' for once."? And, aside from Ricky, does he have a single person in the world who doesn't want to fuck his wives?

After reading your message I went and had a little discussion with Michael and asked him why he is the way he is.

This was his response :
- Who said Ricky wasn't interested in Candy or Gloria? Where did they get that opinion from? Surely a man doesn't have to have sex with a woman before people think that he is interested in her or admires her. How many times have you walked down the street, Goyse and seen a beautiful woman and admired her from a distance but understood that she deserved her privacy away from every man in the neighbourhood trying to seduce her? I simply cannot understand why anyone would even think that Ricky is not interested in Goria or Candy unless of course........, No, no, no, that is not the case. Ricky is not gay! He has just married a lovely woman.

-Now, what was the other question, Oh yes, you asked me why I never say no to the women I love, correct? It is actually a fantasy that I never say no to them. Candy asked me a couple of months ago if I had paid her car insurance for her. I told her, "No, I haven't but I'll do that tonight." He laughed in his charismatic way and then said, All jokes aside Goyse I believe women are repressed in our society.

Many in our society think that we men must make a woman's decisions for them. They are as capable of making decisions as men are so I try not to order them around as such. My approach is to discuss issues with them and expect that they will respect me in the same way as I respect them. If Gloria told me that she disliked a certain woman I would never even consider trying to be friends with her because that would upset the woman I love. She would not have to tell me no for that to happen! I expect the same of her as I expect of myself.

That may not fully answer the question for him, goyse but it is a principle that I live my life by. Even with my employees I never tell them "No!" with one exception. If what they are doing could put their life or someone else's life at risk I would definitely not hesitate to say, "NO!" or "STOP!"

My method is to explain the situation and propose alternatives or to ask why they are doing such things. They may see that I am concerned and if it is not terribly important to them they will hopefully desist. If not then I look for the positive in what they do. Doesn't that person understand? If no one was listening Goyse I would tell you that I get a kick out of my Candy doing many of the things that she does even though some men would miss out because they would not hesitate to take her freedom away for her by telling her "No!" and even chastising her. I could never do that to her.

Does that answer your questions, Goyse? Now I must go. Gloria just told me her pill doesn't taste right so I must go talk to her about it all. I think she is looking for an excuse to go off the pill to have my baby. What do you think?

He shook his head and asked quietly, "Goyse, you won't mention that in your story, will you? She would get angry with me if she knew I divulged something as private as that to you, the storyteller.

Goyse.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:24 am

Sorry about Ricky - the only reason I thought he wasn't interested was that I didn't think he had met them.
Many in our society think that we men must make a woman's decisions for them. They are as capable of making decisions as men are so I try not to order them around as such. My approach is to discuss issues with them and expect that they will respect me in the same way as I respect them. If Gloria told me that she disliked a certain woman I would never even consider trying to be friends with her because that would upset the woman I love. She would not have to tell me no for that to happen! I expect the same of her as I expect of myself.
My comment would be "Why would you want her to make decisions without full information - including how I would feel about the choices she is making? If I am not clear on my preferences, what can she base her decisions upon?"

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:02 am

Gloria Chapter 16

When Candy returned Michael, Gloria and Jill were sitting at the dinner table drinking a coffee. She walked in sat down and asked, “Where’s mine?”

Jill went to get up but Michael placed his hand on her arm to signal to not get up. He stood and said, “Black or with milk?”

“You know that I take my coffee black.”

“Yes, I did know but with Mike’s baby and all, I thought you might change it.”

“It’s not Mike’s.”

Michael turned and shocked, he asked, “Who else?”

“There is only one other man in my world and he’s about to get me a coffee.”

Michael folded his arms and asked, “How can you tell?”

“I’m eight maybe even ten weeks gone according to the doctor.”

“I thought you were with Marcus.”

“I was but it didn’t work out for us. He is more interested in Leslie.”

“Leslie?”

“Yes, your partner in crime, Leslie.”

“How does he know Leslie?”

“I don’t know,” she shrugged her shoulders, “people know people I guess.”

“Have you been manipulating again, Candy?”

“Why would you think a thing like that, Michael? Is there some reason why you think that I might be manipulating?”

He chuckled, shook his head and told her, “Black was it?”

“Ah, put in a dash of milk maybe, for your baby, not for me.”

Leslie was reading a book when the doorbell rang.

”Who the fuck could that be,” she mumbled. She put the book down then placed a pen inside to hold her place then walked slowly to the door. She opened the door to find Marcus standing there.

“What the fuck do you want? Haven’t you got a job to do?”

“That’s quite a greeting for one of your oldest friends.”

“I’m not your friend.”

“No, you’re my ex-lover, aren’t you, one of my first ever?”

“That was a long, long time ago in a different life, well before I grew a brain. What was I, sixteen maybe?”

“Yes, it was a while ago but not a long time ago. I was hoping there might be something still there to follow up on.”

“I’m not a fool, Marcus. I know you can have any woman you choose and usually do. Why waste your time with me when you are being paid to do a job?”

“Yes, all that is true but I chose you. I would prefer to be with you.”

She shook her head again. “Why on earth would you choose me? You didn’t choose me when it suited you to fuck around on me.”

“Memories keep coming back to me. Memories of when I was here in Australia with my mum. Sooner or later one has to deal with them. I was just with Candy and I made a decision to leave her to be here with you. The question is do you have memories of that time as well?”

“We all have memories. The question that remains unanswered is, are they worth reliving? Do you really think that I welcome being hurt again?”

“Grab your coat and come with me. We’ll have a meal in town then take a walk along the beach as we used to. We can enjoy each other’s company. From that point on we can make any decision we wish when or if it has to be made.”

“How will we ever know when it has to be made? I can’t trust you. No one can trust you, Marcus.”

“If we never have to make a decision then we won’t make it. We’ll just keep trying to relive a past life. It wasn’t all bad while it lasted. My memories are of two young people madly in love.”

“What about the other women in your life, I suppose you tell them the same thing?”

“I’ve been with more women than any other man I know who is alive today but where has it got me? I was married and I threw it all away for a week with three women in Sydney who worked to collect information on me so my wife could cheat me. Now I spend every day running a boat run in Phuket to buy food and not much else. But every night I have the same dream. I want to live that dream again and I’m asking you to live it with me. If it doesn’t work, who cares? What else is there to do? Surely you are not so busy that you can’t try to capture the good times of the past?”

Leslie shook her head but smiled at the same time. “You’re still the same old bullshit artist I met during my early teens. Okay, let me get my coat but I want my seven thousand dollars back.”

“Less a meal and a couple of drinks, I hope.”

Leslie laughed, “You were always a scammer. You haven’t changed.”

“And I suppose you have, have you?”

“What is that supposed to mean?”

“It means my dear lady that we all have our faults. Mine is an undeniable attraction to beautiful women. Yours if I remember rightly is to blame everyone else for what you keep doing to yourself. We’re both hopeless cases and therefore we both deserve each other.”

She swung her coat over her shoulder and asked, “So where are you taking me?”

“Now or after we get home?”

“I know where you’re taking me when we get home or at least you’ll try but where are you taking me so that you can spend my money on me.”

“What did you like? Chinese, wasn’t it?”

“Yes, I liked Chinese or Indian. At least you remembered half which is not bad for a bullshit artist who only thinks of himself.”

“Indian it is then. There is a nice Indian restaurant on the Rockingham foreshore. I went there while I worked down south. We can then walk the beach. After that, we can go to one of the locals for a couple of drinks. That will give us some time together during the drive to catch up on each other’s lives.”

“Yeah, right,” she said, “More bullshit and make-believe.” She pushed him out the door and then closed it. As she turned to follow him he took her in his arms and they kissed.

He then held her away from him and looked her up and down. “Your husband must have been a total idiot to run off and leave you. You’re sexier looking now than you were when you were sixteen. If I’d known that was going to happen I would have kept my dick in my pants and stayed with you.”

“Year, right, Marcus, the playboy keeping his overgrown dick in his pants, that’s going to happen, isn’t it?”

“Has anyone ever told you that you’re a sceptic?”

“Yes, you did and you did it more than once. Being called a sceptic by a con man is like the pot calling the kettle black. It has no meaning.”

“I never could win with you could I?”

“So is this where you get angry with me, call me a slut and then piss off so that I don’t see you for another two decades?”

“No, this is where I take you in my arms, tell you that I’m an arsehole then kiss you before telling you I’m sorry, I didn’t do it right. I was young and stupid and although I’m not young now, I’m still stupid otherwise I should have come back to apologize years ago.”

“You’re fair dinkum, aren’t you?” She looked up at his serious expression, “You’re not bullshitting me.”

“No, Leslie, I’m not. Here,” he passed an envelope to her.

“What’s this,” she asked holding it out and looking at it.

“It’s your seven thousand dollars. Now we are on an even footing. Can I kiss you again and then take you out to dinner?”

“Yes, by all means, but what about the job that I paid for?”

“You don’t really want to do that to your friends, do you? Michael would never, ever forgive you if I did what you want so you would become a loser then Candy would never forgive me for letting you do it.”

He had shocked her. This was the Marcus she had wished she would one day know. She hesitated for a moment taking in what he had just said. She wondered why it mattered to him that Candy would not forgive him but she knew he had no chance with Candy. Candy had a mind of her own and she also knew that no one conned Candy unless Candy wanted to be conned. Maybe there is a chance for us she thought knowing that a little bit of that spark she had felt as a sixteen-year-old still remained. She smiled and then handed the envelope back to him. “Let’s go out to dinner, walk the beach than in the morning we’ll talk some more about it.”

“Well, if that’s the best you have to offer, let’s go.”

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:42 am

Thanks Goyse

Truly a match made in heaven with Marcus and Leslie.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Asterix42
Pervert

Unread post by Asterix42 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:32 am

Chris nailed it. Two assholes made for each other. Mind you, the whole pack of characters are a tangled web of half truths and lies. There’s so little honesty between any of them that it’s hard to keep track of what’s real and what is not!

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:18 pm

Really curious chats, schemes, intrigues.... almost more a mistery story than an erotic sexual one ;) I LOVE IT!!!

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:05 am

Asterix42 wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:32 am
Chris nailed it. Two assholes made for each other. Mind you, the whole pack of characters are a tangled web of half truths and lies. There’s so little honesty between any of them that it’s hard to keep track of what’s real and what is not!

I was tempted to refer to Marcus's Audi as the TT model, (Terrible Twins) but thought that may be going a step too far!

Asterix42
Pervert

Unread post by Asterix42 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:17 am

goyse wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:05 am
Asterix42 wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:32 am

I was tempted to refer to Marcus's Audi as the TT model, (Terrible Twins) but thought that may be going a step too far!
Take the step, Goyse. Impossible to go too far with these enthralling characters you have created! 😈👿

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:08 am

There are a few more chapters to go so let's move on.

Gloria Chapter 17

Michael had gone off to have a drink with his old friend, Chick while Jill had gone into town to do the weekly shopping. Gloria was sitting in the patio reading one of her books when Candy approached her and told her, “put the book down and come inside to talk to me.” It sounded more like an order than a request to Gloria.

Gloria looked up and saw Candy’s serious expression. “Is something wrong, Candy?”

“Come talk to me,” Candy told her as she walked back inside.

Gloria got up wondering why Candy seemed so concerned. She walked into the kitchen where Candy was making coffee for them. “Can I help?” she asked.

“No, just take a seat.”

Gloria was sitting quietly when Candy walked out with the coffee. She set Gloria’s down in front of her and sat opposite her. She took a sip of her coffee then asked, “Do you know why my relationship with Michael is totally fucked up?”

“I thought you loved each other. He certainly loves you. I don’t understand why you’re saying such a thing?”

“Our relationship is fucked and I fucked it.”

“Why are you saying these things, Candy? I don’t understand.”

“Then it is about time you did understand because you’re heading in the same direction.”

“Explain yourself.”

Candy wiped a tear from her eye. She shook her head, “This is so fucking hard but it has to be done. You have to wake up or you’ll lose him too and if it keeps up we’ll end up destroying him. He’s too good a man to put up with shit like us.”

“We’re not shit. We’re just people living our lives. What is it that has got into you today, Candy?”

“That shit you’re reading, those fucking books!”

“What about those fucking books as you call them?”

“Throw them in the bin before you end up like me!”

Gloria put her hand up in front of her. “Look, settle down and explain what you are talking about in terms that I can understand. There is no reason for you to get upset with me.”

“What I’m talking about is you following in my footsteps. Michael cares about you but we can’t keep hurting him over and over again as we have been doing. It’s too late for me but you haven’t made the mistakes that I have made, well not yet you haven’t.” She pointed out towards the patio, “But if you keep reading that shit and pretending that it doesn’t matter you’ll be in my shoes in a few years.”

“Exactly what do you mean when you say being in your shoes?”

“My husband and I are about to have a child and if it hadn’t been for Marcus I would have believed it belonged to Mike and I would have given it away.”

“So you made a mistake. We’re not perfect. People are not perfect. So you’re not perfect. You made a mistake but what has that to do with me?”

Candy shook her head, “You don’t want to learn, do you? You think you’re infallible but you’re not. Okay, I’m wasting my time. I’m sorry I tried to help you.” With that, she walked back into the kitchen, poured her coffee out and headed toward the door.

“Don’t you walk out on me? Two days ago you were offering me up to Marcus on a platter as if I was a cooked fish for his smorgasbord. Now you’re running around telling me not to……, I don’t know…, not to let Marcus have me, I guess. What the fuck is wrong with you, Candy.

“Michael, that’s what’s wrong with me. I love the man and I won’t let you hurt him as I did and like I still am.”

“So you think you own us now and can tell us what to do and what not to do is that it?”

“Who do you think us is?”

“Jill and I, that’s who us is.”

“Jill, I don’t see Jill involved in this conversation, do you? I’m talking to one person. That person is you, Gloria,” she pointed at her as she spoke. “I’m telling you not to fuck around on Michael. Listen to what I’m telling you because if you don’t you’ll lose him.”

“I’m not going to fuck around on him. I’m going to fuck around with Marcus because that is what he wants.”

“He told you that did he?”

“Not in so many words, no, he didn’t but it is what he wants.”

“The day he says straight out, go fuck Marcus then I will not try to stop you but until that day, I’ll do everything in my power to put a stop to it.”

“You don’t own me and you never will!”

“Now that is a challenge, a challenge you could never win. Listen, Michael is coming apart at the seams. If you do this he may have a breakdown. How will you feel with pregnant guts sitting beside him at the hospital telling him that Marcus’s kid is due in a few months.”

“I’m on the pill.”

“Do you really think that those forty or fifty wives that Marcus got up the duff were not on the pill? Marcus will get you with or without the pill.”

“How could you know that?”

“I know because he told me.”

“He told you that he would get me pregnant even if I was on the pill.”

“Yes.”

“Why are you so concerned about Michael?”

“God, you’re stupid. I’m worried about him because he loves you.”

“He loved you but that didn’t stop you.”

“You just don’t get it, do you? He has never loved any of us as much as he loves you. You’re his special woman. Now I’ve told you. The rest is up to you.” Candy turned and left.

Mike had been talking to Jonny and Mary over lunch when his phone rang. He looked at his phone and told them, “This is her now.” He pushed the green button and said, “Hi Candy. I’m here having lunch with Jonny and Mary.”

“We need to talk in private, Mike.”

“Sure, okay, I’ll excuse myself. Hold on.”

“It’s okay,” Jonny told him. “Go out through there that will take you to the backyard.”

“Thanks,” he nodded to Jonny.

Mike walked through the door to a grassed area neatly mowed and very private. “Okay, Candy what is it?”

“I’m sorry I didn’t call you last night. I know how important you believe it is to keep in contact.”

Mike ignored her comment and asked, “Have you talked to Michael yet?”

“Not really but he knows about his baby. Mike, the reason I’m calling is that I want to stay over here longer. I want to reconnect with some of my friends.”

“And with Michael, I suspect.”

“Yes, that too after all we are going to bring a new life into the world and although he and the girls will raise my baby I still want to be part of the child’s life.”

“That’s a mother's right, I guess. So you intend to stay, how long will you stay?”

“I don’t know a month maybe or two months. I’ll stay in touch and we’ll talk about how long as time passes.”

“I thought you’d only be gone a week or two and now it’s up to two months. I’m missing you already.”

“Absence makes the heart grow fonder, they say.”

“Too much absence may well stop the heart altogether.”

“Are you saying I must come back sooner?”

“No, but I’m missing you already, Candy.”

“I miss you too, Mike but we both need to come to terms with the fact that I’m carrying my husband’s child. I wish it was yours but it’s not so we have to deal with it with Michael.”

“I guess.”

“Okay, I’ll let you go back to your lunch with your wife and her new lover.”

“Thanks, Candy. We’ll talk again tomorrow.”

“Okay, tomorrow. Bye.”

“Bye.”