My Ex-Hotwife T (true story).

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
gsharpe
Virgin

My Ex-Hotwife T (true story).

Unread post by gsharpe » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:49 am

My therapist said I should try writing down my feelings as a way to help heal and process everything that has happened. I thought I would be better served telling my story to others, but it is not something I can share with close friends and family. Maybe someday, but not right now.

I'm not sure where to start but I was on this forum a few years ago but all of my previous posts and profile are gone. I had posted about the start of our hotwife adventures.

I tend to feel that few people post about the negative stuff and just disappear when things go bad. I myself did this. I think you find the successful couples stick around longer and maybe skew the realities of the hotwife life. This is just my opinion though.

Anyway, I owe it to myself to come back here and tell my story. This is my side anyway. I'm sure my wife sees it a little differently, but this is my reality. We, while mostly T, went pretty far down the hotwife rabbit hole. Further than I thought capable. I don't know how long or how many parts this will take. I'm just gonna let it flow.

I'll start with the background of my now ex-wife, T and myself. We met when she was 23 and I was 27. She had just finished up an undergrad degree and was working as a fitness instructor and personal trainer. At the time she's 5'5", had nice B/borderline C cups, and with long light brown hair that she would highlight darker or lighter at times, going from dark brown to blonde, green/yellow hazel eyes, and olive/tan skin. She also was a workout junky and at 105 lbs soaking wet you could bounce a quarter off from her stomach. She had a perfect smile and beautiful face to go with it. She was the whole package. Hot is the best way to describe her.

We hit it off right away and were exclusively dating within a month. She was fun and adventurous in the bedroom. Toys, anal, public sex, etc. We had sex a lot. She liked being dominated, dirty talk, rough sex, and we played some fun games. She was far less experienced than me but had a few wild times including a few one-night stands and short-term friends with benefits, as well as a longer relationship. 2 1/2 years later we were engaged. One drunken night about 6 months before our wedding I told her about my hotwife fantasy that I had carried with me for as long as I can remember. She had a lot of questions and was more curious than mad. She would even ole play hotwife scenarios with me but said it would remain a bedroom game.

About 4 months after we were married, we were out partying and there was a guy she was dancing with. Since I had the hotwife fantasy I always encouraged and liked watching her dance with other men. The fantasy came up that night and I watched her make out with this guy on the dance floor. It was our first step into the hotwife arena, and it turned us both on. Sex was super-hot the next few weeks. Then, we were out another night, and she was dancing with another guy she liked. She again made out with him. I told her to take it further and she ended up giving the guy a blowjob in the bathroom, to completion as he came in her mouth. Our sex was on fire after this. We started talking about her actually fucking someone next time and where/how we'd find him. She said she would do it. I was on my way to having a hotwife. As we were planning our bedroom scheme, she came to me one day and said she was pregnant. This was no wonder since we had been fucking so much lately.

Soon, the mom/nesting phase kicked in and any talk of hotwife stuff was gone. Fast forward 9 months and we have a newborn. Just as we were adjusting to being parents and settling into a groove and starting to get some sex life back which also coincided with her working out again, she got pregnant again. It was only 5 months after our first. 9 months later and baby #2. Now T is in full Mom mode. While she is at home with the little ones and her hands full, she starts reading 50 Shades of Grey. This gives her sex drive a spark and she is wanting it a lot again. Then, boom, she is pregnant again. It was only 4 months after the second. Life and 9 months fly by. We now have 3 small ones.

Life and T are very different now. She had carried and given birth to 3 babies in just over 4 years. Her body had changed. Her boobs had grown to big squishy milk filled DDs, and at 140lbs her ass and waist had grown. I liked fucking her with her ass and tits jiggling. After 3 natural births her pussy had grown too. She used to be tight like a vice grip but was a lot less grippy now. She had one fairly large dildo that at one point used to be a challenge, but now was easy for her to take, and she absolutely loved it. It sounds like I am complaining but I found it all hot. I especially loved seeing how much she loved the big dildo. It played into my hotwife fantasies, which now seemed like a distant memory. We had sex less frequently with 3 little ones around, but it was good when we did. T was not in the mood as often and admitted to being self-conscious about how she looked, and it hurt her sex drive. Afterall, she used to look like a fitness model, and it wore on her. She had also cut her hair to shoulder length just to make it easier. I kind of liked her mom look and had fantasies I was still younger and fucking a nasty mommy of 3 out for dirty fun. Besides all this we had moved into a large house in a sleepy suburb.

She started working out again a few months after the baby but ramped it up quickly. She used to be an instructor/trainer after all. 6 months later she had dropped 18 lbs and was down to 122. She was working out like a machine. She was looking good, feeling good, and her confidence and sex drive were ramping up. She was lucky enough to get through 3 pregnancies without any stretch marks. She was upset about her boobs though. The volume of the huge DDs had disappeared which left her with very saggy deflated boobs. I found them pretty hot, but she was unhappy. We made a deal that if she hit her goal weight of 110lbs she could get her boobs done. The more she worked out the better our sex life got. I even bought a few new toys, including her largest dildo yet, which she loved. Sure enough, about 6 months later she hit her goal weight. Over this time, she is dressing hotter and acting hotter. She had grown her hair out and it's highlighted again. Her sex drive is back and better than ever. We have great dirty sex. She likes being dominated, called names, and likes it rough. We've come to find out she likes playing with big toys too. We've got a couple of large dildos now that we play with regularly. Playing into my hotwife fantasies I still hold on to I love pounding her with the big toys and slipping into her loose pussy after.

She schedules to get her boobs done and decides to get a tattoo as well. It's a large vine with various flowers that runs from her hip up to her ribs. Another 5 months go by, and T is barely recognizable from the woman she was 2 years ago after the 3rd birth. She now has big fake DDs, long blonde hair, a big tattoo on her side, and her body is ripped. She is dressing sexy and spray tanning and is now at 107lbs, almost the same weight she was before having babies. At 33 she is a total milf. Don't get me wrong, I was always attracted to her even in her mom body days, but she is a smoke show now. She knows if too and her confidence is the highest it's ever been.

Around this time, I decided to reintroduce my hotwife fantasy. We talked about the stranger blowjob night, and she said it seemed like a lifetime ago. It had been almost 7 years. We talked over the pros and cons like we had years before and she is not upset, but curious. She admits for months she has been repeatedly hit on and asked out by a young stud she sees at the gym. I am not surprised as she is smoking hot. She admits there are others, but this guy is persistent.

After much hesitation and some encouragement by me, she finally accepted his offer for a date. They went out for drinks. The plan was to go out for drinks and see what happens.

I was hoping for at least a kiss and some fondling to set the stage for a second date, but she ended up going back to his place and having sex with him. It's not like he was a stranger and the sexual energy had been building up between them for months. We did not set any rules or guidelines so I could not be upset. I had been wanting this for so long I was willing to let her do just about anything she wanted. But wow, some 24-year-old stud had just fucked my wife, and on the first date too.

I absolutely loved fucking her knowing someone else just had. It lit our sex life on fire, and she seemed to be horny all of the time. She had sex with him a few more times, but it started to lose its luster. The sex was okay but it was more the newness and naughtiness of it that turned her on. She said no one would be as good as me in bed because I knew her so well. This made me feel great.

She lost interest in him. She purposely switched the time she used to go and see him at the gym. I also think there was some guilt on her part. He did not know that I knew. She was also disappointed that he was average. Her fantasy as of late included a guy with a huge cock with all the big dildo role play we had done.

The positive was that she learned she can have sex with someone else and it did not ruin our marriage or relationship. Our relationship was great and hotwifing brought us closer together. I dealt with some emotions like jealously and a 'what the fuck have I've done' feeling, but was good with it, especially after it was over. I was really horny for her knowing that another man had her recently. It's was an aphrodisiac for sure and I lusted after her. In some ways it made our sex better as she liked playing the part of the naughty wife.
Last edited by gsharpe on Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: My Ex-Hotwife T (true story)

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:44 pm

Welcome to the forum gsharpe.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Re: My Ex-Hotwife T (true story).

Unread post by Chrislydi » Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:01 am

gsharpe wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:49 am

I tend to feel that few people post about the negative stuff and just disappear when things go bad. I myself did this. I think you find the successful couples stick around longer and maybe skew the realities of the hotwife life. This is just my opinion though.

Anyway, I owe it to myself to come back here and tell my story. This is my side anyway. I'm sure my wife sees it a little differently, but this is my reality. We, while mostly T, went pretty far down the hotwife rabbit hole. Further than I thought capable. I don't know how long or how many parts this will take. I'm just gonna let it flow.
Thank you gsharpe for posting the first part of hopefully many to document your hot journey and eventual unfortunate ending.

Never were truer words spoken than those highlighted above, you have it exactly right and do us all a great service by coming back to recount your history.

One small curious note is the title of your thread, as with several minor differences there are currently three with broadly the same title.

Be care what you wish for by Xleglover

Be careful what you wish for (true story)

and this one

Careful what you wish for (true story)

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

gsharpe
Virgin

Unread post by gsharpe » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:55 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:01 am
gsharpe wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:49 am

Thank you gsharpe for posting the first part of hopefully many to document your hot journey and eventual unfortunate ending.

Never were truer words spoken than those highlighted above, you have it exactly right and do us all a great service by coming back to recount your history.

One small curious note is the title of your thread, as with several minor differences there are currently three with broadly the same title.

Be care what you wish for by Xleglover

Be careful what you wish for (true story)

and this one

Careful what you wish for (true story)

Chris
Wow. Thanks for pointing that out. I did not realize how generic that story title was. My wife always said I was unoriginal. I changed it. It's still not creative but I am not much of an author. I will continue when I have some time.

wittol
Trainable

Unread post by wittol » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:41 pm

Thanks for posting. Was gsharpe your username before, or something else?

gsharpe
Virgin

Unread post by gsharpe » Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:20 am

After the gym guy, we talked it over and I convinced her that she needed to find the right partner that could rock her world. I was very turned on by the naughty hotwife thing and even though it made me a little jealous, I liked it more than I thought I would. Even though they only had sex a handful of times, it was a success in my book and she had now proven to herself sex with someone else was not doomsday for us. We set up several profiles. She was quickly approached by many suitors. My wife is a fox so men were lining up. This got her really excited. I helped her narrow it down to a handful of guys and it was like online shopping for a guy for T to fuck. Very strange. Anyway, she spent a lot of time messaging and getting to know some guys and decided to go on another date with a new guy. She was really looking for a hung guy this time. All the guys were similar. Very muscular guys with bigger than average cocks. She loved big dildos and a key part of her fantasy was to fuck a real big cock. Gym guy was just average, this new guy was really big. A month after the gym guy she met a new guy from AFF. He was 26.

She met and fucked him and was disappointed with the sex, but gave him another try. Next time was no better. He had a big dick but was only a so-so lover. He made her orgasm but he did not last long and she was just not feeling the connection with him. He became kind of a pest and kept bugging her, wanting to see her again. This was a turn off for her but I convinced her to keep going. Lots of frogs before you find a prince right.

She went on a date with and fucked another guy. It was just okay. Big dick but did not last long. She did not see him again and was starting to think guys with big dicks just relied on their size and did not know how to use them. It was ruining her big dick fantasy, although it was great for my ego. She was about to just throw in the towel with the whole hotwife thing but admitted the thrill having sex with someone new gave her, even if it was not the best. I was also very much turned on by and loved the "naughty wife" aspect and wanted her to continue.

Much due to my urging (I did push her a bit) she accepted a date with another guy. This was a tricky period as she actually said she felt like I was pimping her out at one point. I think she was about to call the hotwife thing quits.

So, she met up with a fourth guy. All of the guys were very similar to each other. Younger, very fit and muscular, and hung, except for the gym guy who was average. She met up with him and again fucked on the first date. I've quickly learned that when T makes up her mind to have sex with someone she is going to do it. Plus, she spent a lot of time messaging with them and getting to know them. She had now fucked 4 different guys in a short amount of time.

She came home sore and happy. This guy fucked her properly and she was excited to go do it again. Success! They had sex a few more times. She was still on birth control, but had used a condom with him and the other guys so far. Although she said sex with me was still better, I could tell she was getting a great fucking from this new guy and loved it. I suspected she was just telling me I was better to not hurt my feelings. She was excited to go see him and came home satisfied and even thanked me for pushing her to stay with it. She wanted to fuck him bareback so they both got tested and had sex bareback. A new step for us as my wife's love was now fucking her bareback. I loved sliding into her pussy when she came home to feel another man's cum inside of her.

They had sex a few more times and I wanted to there and involved. While she had explained to this guy and the previous two guys that we had an open relationship, she had only been dating solo. Her just fucking other guys was hot but losing it's appeal to me. I wanted to be involved, to watch her have sex with someone, and join in. I was getting jealous knowing she loved having sex with him and he was fucking her bareback and cumming in her. When she brought it up to him he did not want me to be involved and seemed possessive and contentious. A big red flag.

At first I let it go and did not want to blow up the hotwife journey over jealousy and risk her shutting down forever. She finally found someone she really enjoyed fucking. She had sex with him a few more times, but it was really bothering me that I was not involved. While I seemed to be fine with her fucking other guys, I was not ready for the continuing relationship situation and not being involved. He was becoming her boyfriend, although they only met for drinks, including dinner a few time, and to have sex, but I was not liking it. It was just too much for me and my ego to see T lusting so much after another man. Her boyfriend was younger, more muscular, and had a bigger dick than me. I knew he was probably fuckin her at least as good, an likely better than I was. We talked it over and one thing we had discussed from the beginning was that we would stop if either of us were unhappy with anyone or any situation. She broke up with him. We both agreed it was not a good situation.

He did not like that at all and became a pest, even stalking her a little. It was a bad situation and we had to threaten him. He finally backed off.

She finally found a sex partner she enjoyed fucking and he turned out to be more trouble than he was worth. Hotwife on pause.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:41 pm

What a pity it did not well for the two of you... and what a f$%ck the stalker episode...

Any action lately?

Bomerang43
Virgin

Unread post by Bomerang43 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:31 am

He have chances if he lets you watch them. He needed to respect your life style. Thanks for sharing

Guhunkadorn

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:03 am

Hopefully your journalizing will have its' intended cathartic effect.

To me it's hot, stimulating, and somewhat relatable, but also leaves me feeling a sense of guilt for 'getting off', if you will, on real life bad outcomes.

These accounts show just how addictive this lifestyle can be in that even after an awful outcome the craving is still there, mostly never again to be realized.

Although my experiences are far more tame than yours, I can't get the thoughts of my wife with other men out of my mind these 8 - 10 years after they occurred.....I may write out my whole story, in one place, for my own 'cathartic' reasons as to date I've mearly written out nuggets here and there tagged to relevant connections with accounts' others' have posted.

Thanks and look forward to reading more.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:14 am

gsharpe wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:20 am
After the gym guy, we talked it over and I convinced her that she needed to find the right partner that could rock her world. I was very turned on by the naughty hotwife thing and even though it made me a little jealous, I liked it more than I thought I would. Even though they only had sex a handful of times, it was a success in my book and she had now proven to herself sex with someone else was not doomsday for us. We set up several profiles. She was quickly approached by many suitors. My wife is a fox so men were lining up. This got her really excited. I helped her
Please continue!!!

gsharpe
Virgin

Unread post by gsharpe » Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:43 am

After guy #4 turned into a pest she was turned off from the hotwife scene. She had found someone she liked, I could not handle it, and when she broke up with him, he was a pain in the ass to get rid of. In hindsight, he did not fit what we were looking for in that he did not want me involved. We were still pretty green and learning the ropes. I did not mention hotwife talk unless she did. When she finally did, we talked over what we did wrong and right. Gradually, we talked about it more and more and we both wanted to give it another try. We started kind of fast too and T had fucked four guys in the matter of only 2 months. A break was not a bad thing.

I think if the last guy had been bad in bed, it would have been over, but she had found out that there are guys out there that can really fuck, and she could have extramarital fun and a happy husband at the same time. I let T take her time and do it at her pace. We laid out the rules and expectations. T had been bitten by the hotwife bug and it had a lasting effect. I had too. For some reason I had never been so turned on and lusting for T so much as when I knew another man had not just fucked her but had cum in her. I get that it is different for everyone, but to this day I get hard thinking about another man planting his seed in my woman. We talked over my jealousy and a big part of my insecurity was not being involved.

Back on the profile's we went, and she finally picked another guy and spent time getting to know him chatting and trading pics. This time she was upfront with him about me being involved and present, at least some of the time. Something we had not done in the past. Learn from mistakes. This guy was another tall young muscular stud, very hung, and black. T was very much into the size thing and only looking for guys with big cocks and this guy had the biggest yet. T was excited as she had never been with a black guy before, and it was a bit of a fantasy to try it. This guy had hotwife experience and lived about 30 minutes away. T felt weird about me being there the first time they met although he had said he was happy for me to be involved. She was just not comfortable with me watching her yet and said it would be too hard to do it in front of me the first time. She had never had any type of group sex in her life and had never even been watched. I gave her space as I just wanted the hotwife ride to continue.

She went on a date with him and fucked him. It had been over 4 months since her last hotwiife experience. She came home beaming, sore, and satisfied. Even though she was sore I still got to fuck her, and her sloppy cum filled pussy felt amazing to me. They both agreed to get tested so she fucked him bareback the first time. She made me lick her puss before I fucked her. It was the first time I had licked her pussy after another man had cum in her. She loved everything about the experience. She could not wait to fuck him again and was back fucking him a few days later. In the next week she fucked him two more times. The new guy, M, sent her home loose and worn out each time. Each time T told me to clean her pussy. She got off on me licking her pussy after M had deposited his load inside of her. She was all about this guy and they started hot and heavy. She had definitely found "the one". Definitely had NRE I had read about. It's a little disconcerting to witness your wife lusting that much over someone else, and she was lusting way more over this guy than any in the past.

I was itching to finally see and participate with her. Some jealousy had crept in, and I let T know. After all, she had now fucked 5 guys, and I had not been involved yet. I had given her permission, space, and freedom to explore this, but it was now time for me to be involved too, or this would not last. So, we set up a date at a hotel.

I will never forget the first time I watched T have sex with another man, ever. I still remember it like it was yesterday. I was so excited yet anxious at the same time.

It was NOT at all what I expected. T was very nervous with me there, so we decided to meet her new guy, M, in the hotel lobby, have a few drinks, and let them get started in privacy. As I stated earlier, T had no experience with being watched. She thought she would feel less awkward if they were already hot and heavy when I came into the room, rather than starting cold turkey with me there.

It was really weird shaking hands with and meeting the guy for the first time who had been fucking my wife. I had not met T's previous four lovers. On top of that he greeted her with a kiss on the lips. This is when it really sank in what T had been doing. This was not a game, and she was not out playing tennis with these guys, she was having sex with them. The conversation started as awkward but loosened up and got easier after a few minutes. M made several comments about fucking T and then they left for the room. I gave them about 10 minutes. Strange feeling arriving in a hotel bar with my wife, meeting another man, and then watching them disappear together.

I quietly let myself into the room and will never forget the sight in front of me that is etched into my brain forever. T's amazing body was on her back on the bed and M's muscular body was pumping away on top of her. She was grunting and groaning and making sounds I had never heard her make before. I felt sick. Even after all of the fantasy, role play, and porn, nothing can ever really prepare you for the first time you watch your wife, who you have been with for 7 years, and share three kids with, fucking another man. I moved in closer and felt even sicker. M was fucking my wife's pussy bareback, and his cock was huge. I had seen pictures of him, but he looked bigger in real life. I watched as his massive cock, coated with her juices, stretched her pussy. As sick as my stomach felt, my cock was as hard as it gets.

I heard her telling him how big he was, how deep he was, how her pussy ached, etc. She finally noticed me and had a look of total lust in her eyes, almost surprised to see me. She told me to come over and put my cock in her mouth, which I did. She tried to suck it but mostly jerked it with her hand as M fucked her. I mostly watched for the next 30 minutes as M fucked her every way possible, roughly too, and made her orgasm three times. He slapped her ass, choked her, slapped her tits, made her beg, etc. She only ever came once, maybe twice with me before she was done.

It was not just how he fucked her but his size, not just his cock, but his body. I'm a fairly in shape and muscular person, but M was a few inches taller and buff. His cock was huge, and T was loving it. I had never felt so small or weak in my life. I watched this brute of a man fuck my wife. He just manhandled her, and she loved it. He owned her body. T kept looking at me and was fucking like a porn star, at least to me.

When he was ready to cum, I watched T tell him to cum in her pussy. The angst and butterflies you feel when watching another man cum in your wife's pussy is like nothing I had ever experienced in my life. When he pulled out, she immediately put her mouth on his cock to clean him. She never did that with me anymore. It was not only that she sucked him dry, but she kept on sucking and playing with his cock, like it was some delicious treat she could not get enough of. His cock was big, even bigger than her largest dildo.

I fucked her next. My cock slipped inside of her easily. She was so focused on sucking M's huge cock, and at least in my head, seemed so stretched out she barely knew I was inside of her. The contrast of how she acted when M was fucking her versus me was sickening. M got up to go to the bathroom as I fucked my wife, and she turned her attention fully to me. The real mind fuck was T pulling me by the hips, trying to get more cock inside of her when I was already balls deep. She wanted more and I had no more to give her. I was so worked up I came after a few minutes though, adding my load to her pussy.

M returned from the bathroom, with his giant tool hanging dangling between his legs. He stood next to me with T still on the bed. T looked at me and smiled before eagerly returning her mouth to M's cock, then mine, alternating between the two. I felt self-conscious about my skinny cock looking at the giant cock of M. I had never been self-conscious about my cock or felt small until then. I'm an average 6 inches in length but on the thin side. His cock looked enormous compared to mine. I had played sports and been in the locker room with other guys in the past but standing alone next to a donkey cock guy with only my wife to see and judge the size difference made me feel inadequate.

T played with both of us, got M hard again, and then pulled him on top of her. Although T did not say it, I could tell she was comparing us when she was playing with the two of us. It felt like T looked at our two cocks and said to herself, I choose the bigger one. I immediately went to the bathroom. The terrible sickening feeling I will never forget was back again and worse. I honestly felt ill. All of the pent-up horny feelings I had before been drained out of me with my load. I regretted having ever even fantasized about this. I wanted to grab T, tell her I was sorry, and get the fuck out of there. The problem was I could hear T in the next room getting her brains fucked out by her new man.

I collected myself and returned to T excitedly and vocally fucking him a second time that night and having two more orgasms, even begging him to fuck her at one point, and going on about how big his cock was and how it felt.

One or two at best is what she usually had with me. M had given her 5. He had some serious staying power and when they were done T was exhausted and M got dressed and left us alone. M and his large bat had beat the hell of my Ts pussy. It was not the crazy passionate reclamation sex I had expected but my fucked out barely conscious wife laying there while I slopped around in her very stretched out pussy. It felt like a pity fuck. I added a second load to her pussy, the fourth total in T’s pussy that night. When I was done she was a little more awake and told me to clean her pussy. I had been licking her pussy after she came home but this was different. She usually was cleaned up and only had a trace of cum in her pussy. Now though, she had a lot of white frothy cum around her pussy and a mix of cum dripping from her open and puffy pussy. I managed to give her one last orgasm from my tongue action. T was completely drained after that.

This is how the first time I watched my wife went. I was not shocked by the passionate roughness of it all. After all, I knew T liked to be "fucked" rough sometimes, but it was an awakening actually watching her get used like this by another man. What did I expect though. This is what T was here for, for passionate fucking, and M had given her just that

The reality of the situation hit me. I was feeling my mortality and age. After all, M was only 26, 11 years my junior. This lifestyle was not for the faint of heart. What I did not fully realize is that once a woman has experienced sex like that, it is very hard for her not to continue wanting it.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:43 am

Superb account of the first time watching and what a window into the maelstrom of conflicting thoughts and feelings too. It can be hard, very hard, watching it in real life as it's not fantasy anymore but often too real and this comes across loud and clear in your account. The thought of 'what have I done and there's no going back' can hit home hard, even hit you like a sledgehammer at times. Hopefully the feelings of excitement and finally seeing your fantasy come true won out. The knowledge that you've given your wife the opportunity to realise her full sexual awakening and to experience new heights of orgasmic excitement beyond your own ability to give her is usually sufficient to banish the blues. Dealing with any negative feelings can get a little easier on subsequent occasions, even if that is by no means always the case.

NRE is a big factor but generally I found too much intensity and the opportunity to intensify the relationship far too quickly are the danger factors. When there develops an emotional as well as physical connection, and that starts to eclipse that of your own far more established bond, it can start to insidiously undermine your own relationship and you start to doubt, if trust goes everything follows. it can creep up on you if you're not too careful. Breakups can never be completely out the question, but I think keeping a reasonable distance and time space does mitigate against the most obvious dangers. So far though at that point, you've done everything right even if twice a week with the same man may be very intensive and possibly too much.

Chris
Last edited by Chrislydi on Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:08 pm

gsharpe wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:43 am
Chrislydi wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:43 am

NRE is a big factor but generally I found too much intensity and the opportunity to intensify the relationship far too quickly are the danger factors. When there develops an emotional as well as physical connection, and that starts to eclipse that of your own far more established bond, it can be start to insidiously undermine your own relationship and you start to doubt, if trust goes everything follows. it can creep up on you if you're not too careful. Breakups can never be completely out the question, but I think keeping a reasonable distance and time space does mitigate against the most obvious dangers. So far though at that point, you've done everything right even if twice a week with the same man may be very intensive and possibly too much.

Chris
NRE takes over, wife is cock drunk and a-dick-ted to the good D. Confuses good D with a relationship, everything is fun, no bills, cleaning house, chores, sickness, squabbles, etc. Wife begins to think it'll be better with the bull. Dumps hubby for the bull, a few months later realizes the flawed logic once reality sets in, bills, chores, etc. and the NRE begins to wear off.

This seems to be the classic marriage killer. Almost got Chrislydi...

SteelRidge

Unread post by SteelRidge » Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:41 pm

I'm glad I didn't get to watch my wife get fucked. According to her description he fucked her good for several hours, I don't think I could've been there for that. Now I've fucked my wife really good for hours with no lack of orgasms for her plenty of times but ISTM that just the difference of another man seemed to put him over the top as regards to experience.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:41 pm

SteelRidge wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:41 pm
I'm glad I didn't get to watch my wife get fucked. According to her description he fucked her good for several hours, I don't think I could've been there for that. Now I've fucked my wife really good for hours with no lack of orgasms for her plenty of times but ISTM that just the difference of another man seemed to put him over the top as regards to experience.
I would agree, just the newness gives him an advantage. Same with a different woman, the newness automatically makes it better.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:33 pm

It's the 'this cock is not my husband's or boyfriend's' factor.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:50 pm

Amazing explanation of both a hard and exciting experience!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

What happened next? ...

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:00 pm

Chrislydi wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:33 pm

Chris
It's really common among men... Lots of men have cheated with women who aren't as hot as their wives just for the novelty of strange. I think women are more selective but also have more options. Way easier to catch a dick than some punnani.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:20 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:00 pm
Chrislydi wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:33 pm

Chris
It's really common among men... Lots of men have cheated with women who aren't as hot as their wives just for the novelty of strange. I think women are more selective but also have more options. Way easier to catch a dick than some punnani.
Probably, the cock topic is more in our head (men), than in women's...

...but it is so key for us... 😏😈

gsharpe
Virgin

Unread post by gsharpe » Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:56 am

After that night I did some soul-searching and gathered understanding of my feelings of jealousy and inadequacy.  I found a better place as T and I talked it out.  After all, I was the one who had asked for and wanted this, and T had done it much for me.  I had to accept that these emotions, and knowing other men might be fucking the hell out of my wife with her loving it, was part of the game.  If she did not enjoy the sex there was not much in it for her afterall.  Wanting her to have sex with other men and then getting jealous because she liked it was selfish on my part.  I had wanted her sexual awakening and I had gotten just that.  She had found herself a stud who was a top notch cocksman, and rightfully wanted to fuck him again.  

On one hand I loved the thought of, and watching, T having sex with another man, but on the other I got jealous and felt inadequate when she did.  Conflicting to say the least.  As the days passed I became increasingly turned on by the thought of watching T take her BBC lover again and him filling her pussy with his seed.  

We met up with M again a few weeks later.  This time it was more of a threesome and less me just watching.  We had another threesome a few weeks after that, with me being much more involved, and T went to see him solo a few times.  We were learning and progressing.  I decided to believe in "us" and that she would not run off for sex.  No surprise T was ready to go and wanted sex with M to be a regular thing.  We discussed it and T would take M as her regular lover.  

When M and T started first started having sex regularly, she could not get enough of him.  They fucked about 2 times per week for a good stretch.  It increased our sex life too.  We made it a group thing regularly and we had some fun threesomes, including T's first DP.  I realized I prefered watching T and M have sex, and joining in her and there, but what I really loved was the gut wrenching feeling I got when M shot his load inside my wife.  T found out she really liked threesomes and loved being double penetrated or spit roasted.  T also found out she loved me watching and putting on a show for me.  T also loved me cleaning her pussy after M fucked her and I would go down on her.  It was something I thought I'd never be into, but T loved it when I did.   We even talked about her being my personal porn star.  She was really dirty when she had sex with M and acted like a total whore.  I was feeling better and better about the situation as I got to know M better and didn't mind them going solo, and they even started occasionally having sex at our house in our bed when the kids were at daycare/preschool.

We were in a good place as I had a dirty hotwife and T was getting plenty of great sex.  I trusted M and knew he was not trying to steal T and was respectful of our marriage.  He was happy being the boy toy and did not expect anything more.  Looking back, he was an ideal bull.  The naughtiness of my suburban milf wife and mom of 3 having a younger black boyfriend was a thrill itself.  I was 37, T was 33, and M was 26.  I got to enjoy her teasing me a little after M had fucked her properly and my dick felt a little lost inside of her.  T enjoyed telling me how much bigger M is and how much better her fucked her and making me clean her.  She had some cuckoldress in her and it turns out I had a little cuck in me as I liked hearing this and just watching them together.  We were discovering new things about our sexuality.  One thing that T really stressed was that I was not allowed to touch another woman.  She was very jealous.  Things eventually cooled a bit as the NRE wore off and life with 3 small kids was busy.  They settled into a groove of meeting 3-4 times per month, with me there for some of them.  We had some fun threesomes and I got to watch live porn featuring my wife.  M and T even went out on a few dates together.  Far from home of course.  Only in safe places though where the risk of getting caught by someone we know was almost nonexistent.  T is a knockout and I felt like M enjoyed showing her off.  She has the trophy wife look.  There was definitely this "look at this hot milf I'm fucking" thing going on.  She would always wear her wedding ring when out, which I found hot.    

Jealousy is a funny thing.  It's like a drip of water; a slow leak.  Observed at an instant it doesn't look like much, but unchecked and built up over time it can bring down the mightiest of vessels.  As the months passed and the NRE thing dissipated we discussed her finding another friend to play with.  This ongoing conversation was led by me.  I did not want T entering into a long term relationship with just one man.  I did not think it was good in the long run to have a long term boyfriend.  I felt discomfort in the comfort we both felt with M.  I started to feel like he may be a permanent fixture.  What would their relationship look like in a year, in 3, in 5?  I did not want anything to do with a polyamorous lifestyle.  I felt better if she found a guy, had fun for a while, and then moved on, possibly even having a variety of lovers to pick from at any given time.  Never get too close to one guy and she had been fucking M for 6 moths now.  I was pushing her to find another playmate.  One night she went out with some friends while I was home watching kids and she ended up meeting a young stud.  She was dressed so slutty that night.  Short tight dress with a low cut that her boobs spilled out of.  I remember it well.  She ended up going back to his place and fucking him.  She told me while she was out what she was going to do and I encouraged her naughty behavior.  She was a little drunk that night and also made plans to fuck M the next night.  She was disappointed with the overall experience of a one night stand as the guy was average and did not perform well.  I was a little annoyed she was back fucking her boyfriend, M, the next night after her one night stand, but was really turned on when she came home and I knew I was the third guy to fuck her in the last 24 hours. It was a very slutty thing to do.    

I again told her she should branch out and find someone else.  After the last guy we had decided that meeting strangers while out was a bad idea and probably not safe, and not the way to hotwife.  For us anyway.  At least using swing/dating/hookup sites she could screen and get to know them.  T admitted she had felt pressure to have sex with someone else and at times can have a "fuck it" attitude.  Like many couples we were figuring out the hotwife thing as we went along.  Trial and error.  T found another suitor and courted him.  Another young and buff guy.  She went solo with him the first time.  She was not impressed with the sex.  She gave him another shot so I could watch.  He could not perform and it was just an awkward night.  T did not want to waste any more time on him as she knew there were guys out there who could really fuck and did not need to settle for average in bed.  This guy had her number and was texting and calling her for a few weeks, begging for another chance.  It turned her off.  

We were back to square one.  T had a boyfriend in M, that she was fucking regularly.   Other than the 2 recent guys, which included the one guy once, and the other only twice, she had been fucking M regularly for over 7 months at this point and no one else.  I was not happy with the monogamous situation with M and let T know.  She went on the search for a new guy.  She met and courted a new guy, D.  We met him together the first time and he was a good fit.  Tall, muscular, hung, and young.  T liked the young guys.  D was 25.  T was feeling him.  She met him a few times solo and the sex was good.  The next time I watched and joined in.  We were in a good hotwife place and now T had two fuck friends.  This lasted all of a 2 months and D started to change his tune.  He was jealous that T had another guy in M and started to get possessive and even saying stuff to her about me.  T rightfully dumped his ass.  Back to square one once again, with just M as a fuck buddy.   I may have not loved T only having one guy in M, but at least he was trustworthy and did not seem like he wanted to steal my wife.  Once again, T went on the hunt and found a new guy, F.  F was another guy with decent hotwfie experience and we hit it off.  Young (24), muscular, and hung.  We decied we might have better luck finding guys that fit if we met them together from the start. Me met F together the first time and he fucked T's brains out in front of me.  F was also black and only T's second black guy.   She was into him right away and they met a few more times, although F flaked a few times which annoyed T.  We had to put time and effort into arranging dates.  She also continued to see M.  My wife now had not one, but two young BBC fuck buddies, and was getting more slutty.  We had one weekend where the kids were at grams and we met M and F on back to back nights.   

We had what I would consider a fast start to the lifestyle.  At this point we were about 18 months into the hotwife journey and T had been with 9 guys, although most of her encounters had been with M, but her relationship with M was coming to an end.  He was moving away.  For the next few months she continues to fuck both M and F, looking for F to replace M when he leaves, but F turns out to be unreliable and flaky.  She is fucking both bareback now.  Then, a shocker and a milestone.  One night right before M left, T went to meet F and he had a friend with him, a friend from out of town visiting for a few days.  They convinced her to have a threesome with the two of them.  My wife was double teamed by two younger black guys.  This was her first time ever having a threesome that did not involve me.  She was turning into quite the little slut although I think she was upset M has moving away and had her "fuck it" attitude that night.  She went back a few days later and fucked both of them again before F's friend left. The date for M to move away was now upon us and the last few days before M moved away he and T fucked every day.  M had been her boyfriend and steady playmate for almost a year.  F was not going to replace M as he is just not reliable enough.  Part of it was his age as he was only 24.  T was 34 at this time.  He fucks her well but cancels too often.  He is nice but very aloof and non committal.  

We go back to the profiles to find T a new suitor.  T finds a couple of guys she is into.  The first one is D.  Not the same D as before.  D is another muscular young hung BBC and T is into him right away.  I watch him fuck T a few times.  I convince T she should have at least 2 bulls in case one flakes and I really don't like her being exclusive with one guy.  T wants to meet another guy she had been courting.  I notice her criteria has changed recently.  While she is still looking for young, hung, and muscular, she is now only considering black guys.  One night after several glasses of wine while watching her chat with guys and "window shop" she makes a confession.  I commented that all of the guys were black and she says I like black guys, some women do.   We talked over why and T tells me black guys get the lifestyle better, she 'really' likes the skin contrast, more seem to be hung, and black guys seem to fuck better and that there is a vibe to them she likes.   While you can argue the evidence for or against this all day long, it did not matter, it was T's perception from her experience.  We also occasionally watch porn together and everything T had picked lately was interracial and hotwife themed.  She also makes another confession.  At first, she only entertained fucking another guy because she knew how much it turned me on, but she found out how great sex can be and she is now doing it for her.   

My wife was basically admitting she preferred fucking black guys and was not planning on stopping. We ended up meeting the other BBC stud she liked, named T.  This is only a few weeks after meeting D.  She's into T as well.  Pretty soon she starts seeing both D and T solo.  Now, T has two regular bulls again, while 3 if you count the random encounters with F who is still in the picture.  We settle into a groove for a few months where she is setting dates regularly with D and T, and even has a few dates with F sprinkled in.  My 34 year old hot milf wife and mom of 3 is fucking 3 younger BBCs, and between the 3 of them is getting fucked about 3 times per week.  They agree to regular testing and T takes them bareback.  I mostly just watch while she fucks these guys.  T loves putting on a show for me and is a total slut for these men.  Anything goes. 

It was during this time that I noticed a change in T.  I don't see how any woman who has 3 young boy toys could stay the same.  She is empowered.  She teases me more and more and how much she loves big cock, which I had admitted to her I like.  She dresses even hotter, is more flirty, and I swear every time we walk past a black guy she makes eyes at him.  Plus, she has always been hot in bed but is a complete slut for her bulls. She is also a little more dominant and forceful with me.  Our roles have changed.  She really enjoys teasing me and denying me and sometimes makes me beg to have sex with her.  She had also educated herself on the lifestyle and knows about cuckolds, stags, anklets, queen of spades, etc.  We talk about it a lot now and while she knows I don't truly want to be a cuckold she likes the power over me and likes playing the part of the cuckoldress.  T is intrigued by the queen of spades thing and it is a huge turn on for her.  Then, one day she puts a cock cage on me before a date.  I let her do it because it turned her on so much.  The next several times I watch her fuck one of her bulls I am locked up.  I am not sure how I feel about it.  The angst it causes is almost unbearable, but T seems to love it.  

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:27 am

Really very hot update, fascinating to read the stages and development. You say you never wanted to be a cuckold and are forced into the role to satisfy her desires, which makes it tolerable.

Obviously it's far better to go where both husband and wife want and the fact it's being driven only the one way might not be too healthy in the long term. You can't not be enthralled by the sheer enjoyment she's getting out of it though.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:57 am

Thank you for the history, well told. Please continue!
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

ResponsibullCummings
Experienced

Unread post by ResponsibullCummings » Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:16 am

I think I remember you posting this in the hotwife forum. I believe you stopped posting when her original black boy friend moved out of town and she had started hooking up with his friend they had the 3 some with. Is that correct?

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:16 am

Sad that everything ends up to a divorce... Well, looking forward to hearing how things evolved to that stage.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:24 am

I think it inevitable, usually the husband asks the wife, but when the wife drives it against her husband's inclinations there can only be one result.

You have to feel you want to be a cuckold, if you don't and she does it anyway and if she won't or can't stop, moderate or drastically reduce the practice, divorce is probably best.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641