Unread post by lookingiansa » Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:36 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:01 am
gsharpe wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:49 am

Chris can you share tve OHW links to the true stories you bring up below

Thanks

lookingiansa
I tend to feel that few people post about the negative stuff and just disappear when things go bad. I myself did this. I think you find the successful couples stick around longer and maybe skew the realities of the hotwife life. This is just my opinion though.

Anyway, I owe it to myself to come back here and tell my story. This is my side anyway. I'm sure my wife sees it a little differently, but this is my reality. We, while mostly T, went pretty far down the hotwife rabbit hole. Further than I thought capable. I don't know how long or how many parts this will take. I'm just gonna let it flow.
Thank you gsharpe for posting the first part of hopefully many to document your hot journey and eventual unfortunate ending.

Never were truer words spoken than those highlighted above, you have it exactly right and do us all a great service by coming back to recount your history.

One small curious note is the title of your thread, as with several minor differences there are currently three with broadly the same title.

Be care what you wish for by Xleglover

Be careful what you wish for (true story)

and this one

Careful what you wish for (true story)

Chris

funfortwo
Experienced

Re: My Ex-Hotwife T (true story).

Unread post by funfortwo » Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:48 am

Wow, what an amazing story. I hope it has a happy ending, but based on your title, it doesn't sound positive.
Wanna Be: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=67359

Hotwife: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69217

Also in Hotties...

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:39 am

funfortwo wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:48 am
Wow, what an amazing story. I hope it has a happy ending, but based on your title, it doesn't sound positive.
From the first post

'I tend to feel that few people post about the negative stuff and just disappear when things go bad. I myself did this. I think you find the successful couples stick around longer and maybe skew the realities of the hotwife life. This is just my opinion though.'

This is relating what's already happened and as his therapist thought it might help get over the psychological after effects.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

naivecuck2
Trainable

Unread post by naivecuck2 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:47 pm

I have an ex also, however, I did not fantasize about her dating/fucking another guy. But I naively gave her permission to go out to dinner with an ex high school boyfriend that was recently divorced and had written a "snail mail" letter via the U.S.P.S to her last known residence....her father's house and her father then forwarded the letter to his daughter. So, given that she was 34 at the time of receiving the letter, they had not seen or communicated with one another for at least 17 years. We lied to our daughters that mom was going out to dinner with some HS or college girl friends.
She left with her own car about 5:00 PM on a Friday night and did not return home until about 4:00 AM Saturday morning. He fucked to orgasm multiple times, he had a bigger dick and apparently knew how to use it. The next week, while the girls were in school and I was at work, they fucked at different no-tell motels, every day from about 9:00 AM until about 2:00 PM....just before the girls got out of school. I had cuckold angst before I even knew there was a lifestyle. My ex was addicted and I naively had thought that by giving her permission to go on a date knowing that they might also be fucking that it would be one and done. I was a cuckold for about two years and did not know that in fact it was a lifestyle thing. When she went to his apartment, he insisted that they be naked and she could not wear any jewelry, including her wedding ring. During summer vacation, she went "balling" on Friday night/Saturday morning. Our marriage was sexless and love was gone. I wanted her to stop but she could not. Ergo, she has been an ex for 39 years. Divorce is most difficult when your children are 13/15 years old and neither mom nor dad can tell them exactly what caused the split.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:39 am

A little necessary background - my younger brother and I were sent away to boarding school for our education, there's a reasonable age difference as I'm now 41 and he's 34, but the time I'm talking about here was when I was perhaps around 15 and my 'little' brother still attending prep school and only 7 or 8.

I was always heavily into sport as a teenager, so rugby, cricket, athletics (mainly sprinting) and even some field hockey but the point being I was obsessive about achieving peak fitness. So when home for the summer holidays in rural Cheshire, I would often go on long cross country runs along very isolated, winding and scarcely populated lanes, up hills and across farmland.

One afternoon I was on my usual cross country run when I saw this car in an isolated location, an unusual event in itself as you rarely saw more than a handful of cars per year coming along this particular lane. This car drew my attention as it was parked up too, my first thought was just curiousity, a break from the trance like state you can sometimes get into when on these long runs where one winding lane looks very much the same as all the others. As I got closer I could see the car wasn't exactly stationary and could hear small detectable moaning sounds and perhaps even a slight rocking of the car (although I'm sure the rocking was more in my imagination than anything real). My curiousity was however sufficiently piqued to slow down and almost completely stopping, peer in through the windows (at 15 I was not exactly into dogging lol but just had to know what on earth these sounds were). What I saw made me reel back slightly in shock, it was clearly my own mother being royally screwed by some strange bloke on the backseat and in the throes of ecstacy too. Now at that age and I know this sounds unreal but I was so ridiculously competitive and anxious to improve on training times etc that not even earthquakes, fire and pestilence would cause me to take my mind of my training for longer than necessary, and I suppose that helped or played a part as a sort of immediate coping mechanism more than anything else, but I didn't linger but rather immediately resumed my run pondering and wondering all the time if my eyes had deceived me, was that or could it even be real or was it just in my fevered imagination?

As those long summer holidays went on I was attentive enough to notice just how often my mother was supposedly missing on shopping trips, or out with her girlfriends, doing some charity work etc - it was so noticeable that it was a rare event to see her in our home at all. Now you have to remember at 15 I'd led a fairly sheltered life at an all boys public school, sure we got the 'dirty' mags which were avidly thumbed cover to cover in the dorms at night but nothing compared to what might be expected nowadays. We were basically quite naïve and just expected mum and dad to be fine and the order within our lives to be undisturbed. This rather momentous event then of catching my mother apparently In flagrante delicto and in the process of being royally screwed by some other man was all the more revelatory and absolutely shocking. I wasn't however abnormally stupid or completely clueless as parents can be about their children, and could certainly add two and two together. Long absences together with so many excuses and reasons told to us by my gullible father didn't make sense, plus we her own children were only going to be around for her to see for a strictly limited timeframe covering the holiday period, her abnormal behaviour just didn't add up.

I was 15 not 45 so of course I blabbed the information to my little brother and of course he told my father that mum was playing away - maybe not using that term but the message clear enough. Dad still tried to maintain a front until he realised we could see through it for the ridiculous charade it was. To be told in no uncertain terms by your own 15 year old son to open your eyes and smell the coffee must have been pretty humbling and unpleasant, but how long can you pretend to still be a five year old? He soon learnt we weren't as easily fooled with nonsensical and ridiculous excuses about where she had got to yet again

My father confronted my mother and it eventually resulted in them separating, after he had almost been eventually shamed into confronting her, they never actually divorced, although it had been very much the probable outcome soon afterwards, but eventually reconciled with them getting over her cheating. This illicit affair wasn't something my father encouraged or wanted - hence divorce being on the cards, he had pretty much closed his eyes to the obvious preferring to believe her ludicrous justifications for just plain dishonest, deceitful and duplicitous behaviour, pretending to be the dutiful wife and loving mother but all the while being anything but a wife or a mother.

The point being at 15 and 7 or 8 her absences and excuses were noticed by her children who at those early ages were easily sufficiently astute to realise dad's reasons and excuses couldn't and wouldn't stand up and told him so directly. We told him to stand up to her, whether that was the right or wrong thing to do is immaterial, as young children shouldn't be put in such a position where such moral judgements are left to them to make

Chris
Last edited by Chrislydi on Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:19 am

I think any young couple should read the experiences of others chronicled here before making a lifelong commitment to one another; but only if they are willing to communicate afterwards. The examples of both the successes or failures of sharing should form the basis of a lifelong conversation if, as a couple, they wish to keep their love.

The naive belief that marriage somehow negates the raging hormones of youth (or even middle age!) is patiently false. There has to be an outlet for it. Some can keep those natural, but conflicting emotions, in check but others, like Chris, and me in my marriage, have encouraged exploration as a way to find greater closeness with our partners. Luckily that did not result in divorce, as appears the case for gsharpe.

The kink of personality in some men which finds expression in encouraging a loving spouse to find sexual satisfaction with others may not be all that rare, especially after reading all the examples in this forum. That it sometimes leads to the loss of love and an irrevocable split is hard to accept. Sometimes it has its origins in things observed while growing up as with Chris, or a feeling of inadequacy around girls, as with me. The point I'm trying to make is that, like gsharpe, it's a driving force inside us we then project on our spouses.

So marriages begin and progress in non-traditional ways, as we see with gsharpe. His story is painful but others illustrate that non-orthodoxy can be successful. This community offers examples of paths that often leads to a deeper love and a successful marriage. It also records the failures of that effort.

When you play with fire you sometimes get burned.

BDJ

Sorry this missive is so disjointed. I recognize it is too complex to be covered properly in a couple of hastily thought out paragraphs, but wanted to point out how helpful it would be for the young to have this knowledge before making a life-long commitment.
Jade's Awakening: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68192
Jade: My Story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=66126

allways
Trainable

Unread post by allways » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:14 am

Bump

gsharpe
Virgin

Unread post by gsharpe » Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:36 am

We were experimenting with our sexual roles. The next few months included regular hookups (a few times per month) with both T and D with me often being caged. We are coming up on 2 years in the hotwife game. I surprisingly find I enjoy the angst of being locked up as T fucks her lovers. T is pushing her cuckoldress boundaries and enjoys teasing me and tells me things like my cock is too small and I don't fuck her well enough. She even does this when my cock is locked up and being compared to her very hung lovers. All 3 of her regular guys are a lot bigger than me. They get a kick out of it and the humiliation is gut wrenching.

The newness and excitement seem to be wearing off for T, and she pushes for more. T admitted she absolutely loved being in charge of my sex life and hers and loved making me watch her. She wanted to be in control of how and when I came. I was not supposed to cum without her permission, but I did anyway. She limits my access to her pussy and acts like it's a favor when she lets me fuck her. She even starts to talk of being a queen of spades and buys some naughty underwear and temporary tattoos. T is also completely obsessed with size too and won't even entertain fucking a guy who is not really hung, and really gets into degrading me. She tells me I am too small to get her off.

By now I was having issues and regrets. I had played along with the cuckold thing as T really loved being a cuckoldress. She had spent a lot of time researching and even chatting to other women about it. Occasionally locked up and teased is one thing, but T limiting sex with me is not what I had ever wanted. I put my foot down and told T no more cock cage or denying me for fun. It's one thing if she's really not feeling well or up to it but denying me for fun is not okay. This was the first crack in our relationship. While T agreed to cool it on the cuckold play, I could tell she was disappointed. I could tell T was less interested in sex with me and did not enjoy it nearly as much as with her hung fuck buddies.

Note to all men who are interested in hotwifing. There is a chance your wife may find guys that fuck her better than you.

In hindsight, it was already too late for me. Once a woman downgrades her husband to not being an acceptable sexual partner, it's damn near impossible to get it back. F is still in the picture, but he's a once in a while thing as he's a flake. T is now completely open to finding more lovers and has a few guys she has been chatting/courting. This was the first time it was her idea and not mine. I thought finding a new lover for T who had not seen me caged and in the cuckold role might be good for us.

One of the guy’s T is interested in is a football player at a close by university. He is very young, only 21, but huge. We met him out for drinks at a nearby hotel the first time and he and I double teamed T. He's not the typical 6 pack abs muscle guy she's gone for, but a big lineman and is just huge and thick at 6'4", 300lbs with a cock that is proportionate to his massive size. He's not fat, but the stockiest guy I have ever met. He's just a massive human. His arms are as thick as T thighs, and his things are as big as her waist. To this day he still has the biggest cock I have ever seen in real life. He's also very dark skinned. T preferred the darker skin guys. She repeatedly told me that the skin contrast is a big turn on for her. Not just the skin contrast but the size difference was insane to just sit back and observe. He weighed almost 3 times as much as T and was almost a foot taller.

He was so thick around T could not even wrap her hands around his cock. Even though T had been fucking some hung guys and large dildos regularly, it was still a bit of a struggle for her to take all of P. He left her a bit sore for a few days.

After that first night T said he was so big it was only something she'd want to do once in a while. That is not what happened though. The campus is only 20 minutes away, so P is really close. Because of his schedule, the new guy, P is available during the day, and he starts fucking T at our house while the kids are at preschool/school. Our youngest is 4 now so all kids are in preschool or school now and T has her days free to do as she pleases, which lately is fucking one of her bulls.

At first the meetings with P were once or twice per week as he left her sore, but soon P and T started fucking almost every day. P would come over between classes and fuck T. T was still fucking D and T, but those meetings became less frequent. P was not a player by any means and was monogamous with T, even though she was open that she had other lovers. This 21-year-old is fucking my wife regularly in our bed. P is interesting. He looks like he's 18 in his face, but with the body of a huge man. He got started as a bull the year before when an older woman and her cuckold husband seduced him and introduced him to the lifestyle. He told us he was hooked on older women and had continued the affair with the couple until he left for football camp.

The thing about a 21-year-old is that they are horny all of the time, much like the hormones of my 34-year-old wife. I understand why early 20 somethings men and late 30 something women match up sexually. They are both in their primes. T molded P into the lover she wanted. It was like he was her little project. Although he was big, he was gentle, at first. T taught P how to manhandle a woman, pull her hair, choke her, slap her ass. etc. T taught P how to treat her like the whore she was. T and P now fuck almost daily. I know the general consensus is that a woman’s pussy does not get looser from sex, but P's giant cock stretching T's pussy daily sure as hell seemed like it did. By now I am getting a lot less of my wife's pussy, which was never super tight in the first place, but now feels loose around my cock. He really opened her up.

The relationship with P carried into the summer, and P is getting more of my wife's pussy than I am. A lot more. This works as 2 of our kids are still in a preschool day/care program and one is at a summer day camp. P starts mowing the lawn and doing other things around the house. He's there enough so our neighbors see him around. Of course, a few of my neighbors ask about the huge young black guy that is working around the house. I tell them he is a local college kid we hired for the summer. T is a total smoke show and one of the hottest women around and all the guys know it. The guys I know well comment on how hot she is. One of the guys jokingly comments that I need to watch P around T. He had no idea that P was already plowing my wife every day. Luckily, we have a long driveway and a fairly private lot, so no one really sees just how much P is there and has any idea about what's going on.

By now T is comfortable enough with P to start pushing the cuckold boundaries again. I would watch them have sex regularly. She tells P that she makes me watch because I am too small to satisfy her. She also calls my cock cute and small. Something men need to realize is that your wife is in control of her body and her pussy. Even though I did not want to be, I was now a cuckold, and she was my cuckoldress. I had taken on more responsibilities with the kids and family too. At this time T was playing around with the queen of spades thing and would wear clothing and an occasional temp tattoo.

T had gotten more daring and sluttier too. During this time there were a few occasions where she would fuck P during the day, only to have a date with D or T later, although dates with D or T were only once in a while thing and becoming less frequent. They had no idea they were getting sloppy seconds from her other boyfriend. She even asked P if he had friends she could meet. It was not well received as it seemed P wanted to keep T for himself. By all measures, P considered himself her boyfriend.

The other two guys became occasional side action as summer wore on. The summer came to a heated end when P asked if he could stay with us for a week. He was moving from one apartment to another, and the leases did not line up. So, for a week P stayed with us. He was at football camp 4-5 hours a day but spent the rest of the time at the house. T and P were like rabbits this week and fucked 2-3 times per day. At the end of the week, you could have parked a bus in T's pussy and her pussy was overflowing with cum all week. Sticking my skinny cock in her was almost a joke. A few times I was worried they were going to wake the kids up. I still cringe of the thought of a kid walking in and seeing their mom being fucked by a giant young black guy with Dad watching in the corner. Obviously, the door was locked but still, that would have been really bad.

I even heard P tell T he loved her. He first started saying he loved fucking her or loved her pussy, but he started to just say he loved her. This was alarming. While I questioned T about it and she never said she loved him back, it was clear that P was very much in love with my wife.

I know what everyone is thinking. I'd never let that happen to me. That was my thought too, but once you are in it's easy to keep pushing the boundaries, especially with a wife who by every measure wants to be a cuckoldress to her husband. The taboo of it all was addicting. We were a normal suburban couple with 3 kids, a dog, and a secret; my now 35-year-old milf trophy wife had young black lovers, including a steady 21-year-old boyfriend who had fallen in love with her, and I was a cuck hubby that watched her fucked like a whore by these young men. Not exactly your average family.

Looking back, I made one mistake after another in the pursuit of having a hotwife. After P stayed with us and was T's live-in lover, things were just not quite right with us. I honestly don't know how people deal with live-in-lovers. One week was more than enough. T was distant as she was obviously attached to P. I would not say T loved P, but she loved fucking him. I booked a getaway to Las Vegas for the weekend. It had been over 2 years since we had travelled without the kids. The last time was right before our hotwife adventure started and we talked a lot about her taking up the offer from the gym guy (the first guy) to go out on a date. Well, the rest is history. 2 plus years and 12 guys later.

Summer had ended and football season was in full swing which meant T had been seeing less of P. We are almost 2 1/2 years into the lifestyle, which has taken turns I could have never imagined. T was excited about the Vegas trip and wanted to meet some guys out for naughty fun. I thought mixing it up with some other guys after the intense summer with P would be a good thing. She had been seeing P for almost 6 months. Other than the hotel and airfare, I left the planning to T. About a week before the trip T showed me some of the guys she had been messaging with on our various profiles. She had been messaging with several guys and had been naughty. I could not believe this was my wife. T was planning a gangbang.

We had talked about this in the past and she had admitted it was a fantasy of hers (it was for me too) and she thought Vegas would be the place to do it. What happens in Vegas after all. She had hooked up with a guy who arranged these types of things. We had 3 nights in Vegas. The first was the night we got in and was low key. The second night we were to meet her selected bull one on one. The third and final night, if all went well, her bull was going to bring 3 friends with him. All had been handpicked, had experience, and were hung.

It's amazing how you can progress and become desensitized to things. It seems there is often a progression with many hotwives. At first the thought of T fucking someone else was a big deal, then that become not much of a big deal. Next was T having multiple fuck friends to choose from, which became not a big deal. Next was T fucking more than one guy in the same day. It happened and was not a huge deal. Next was T getting double teamed without me which happened with F and his friend earlier that year. Well, not a big deal. Now though, T had progressed to being comfortable enough for a gang bang.

All I can say about Vegas is that it forever changed how I looked at T.

Guhunkadorn

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:25 am

Well written, instructive, detailed account, thanks for continuing to share.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:19 am

Thank you gsharpe for another exciting, intriguing and instructive installment. It clearly demonstrates the dangers of letting one partner's desires and lust override all other considerations. This is a runaway train that has overshot the tracks and hurling down the cliff face, and one fed on pure lustful licentiousness and libidinous desires. Don't take this the wrong way as far from being critical this post is meant as a real thank you for continuing your story, we all aren't as aware of the dangers as we think and need to know how it can go off the rails, and very quickly if a wife or husband starts to disregard the other's happiness and wishes. Both partners can cause breakups, the hotwife just as much as the fantasising husband, but often it's the lethal combination of both moving in different directions with one wanting one aspect far more than the other which give rise to the building tensions, that when unchecked can hammer in the final nails.

Divorce is usually an undesirable outcome, especially if children are involved, but it can also be the only one left if it all descends into acrimony and bitterness.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Creamypies2
Prepubescent

Unread post by Creamypies2 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:17 am

I’m really looking forward to reading the rest of your story gsharpe!

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:05 pm

Welcome to the forum Creampies2.

Guhunkadorn

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:23 am

In your opening you state the lifestyle fantasy was something you always had.

Can you expound on that? Has your therapist questioned you on how that fantasy originated in your head?

gsharpe
Virgin

Unread post by gsharpe » Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:45 am

Guhunkadorn wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:23 am
In your opening you state the lifestyle fantasy was something you always had.

Can you expound on that? Has your therapist questioned you on how that fantasy originated in your head?
Oh man, the psychology of a cuckold.

That is a good and personal question and something I have tried to figure out. I was contemplating whether or not to share. This is a lot of personal information but outside of my ex-wife and maybe a few people mentioned here from my past and our adventures, no one would really be able to identify us. It has been good and therapeutic to share this in the open with my therapist and now the “world” as in this forum. It’s not exactly something I’ve been able to share with my family or friends, although a few close friends of mine know some minor details, but not the bulk of what really happened.

So, here goes.

I was not sexually abused or molested as a kid or anything. My parents were both loving. My father was a tough love and stoic kind of guy and Mom was also a bit tough love too but also a Matriarch. They both showed affection and said they loved us. Mom ran the household. In our house there was not a lot of room for weakness and it's unfathomable that you would let another man touch your wife. We were also taught to be respectful, kind, self-reliant, and true to your values. If my father or brother knew anything about what happened and what I had encouraged and allowed my wife to do, they would slap me. The macho mantra was if another man touched your wife, you punch him, and if she cheated you threw her out. They would not take it well that I encouraged and watched my wife fuck other guys, let her lock my cock up, deny me sex, and licked other men's cum from her pussy. I'd be called a pussy and a fag.

I had a girlfriend early on who I was deeply in love with. At least I thought I was. She was a year and half older and I was going to follow her as she was planning to go into the military, and I would go to college near her base. Looking back, that was a stupid idea that would not have worked, but I was just a naive young man.

J was her name. She was a beautiful strawberry blonde. She had moved from another town and a reputation as a blowjob queen and a slut followed her. She was open and had admitted she had given lots of guys head but had only recently slept with one guy, a recent boyfriend. In fact, her ex-boyfriend was trying to get her back while we dated. I was concerned about penis size knowing she had seen a lot of them and openly talked about it. She told me I was slightly above average which gave me confidence. She told me about her ex who was a "little bigger than me." She also told me about another recent ex-boyfriend named D, a few years older than her that she tried to sleep with, but he was huge and his cock was too big for her. It was well rumored that D was hung like a horse and I eventually had a long-time childhood girlfriend sleep with him and she confirmed what J and the rumors claimed. This friend of mine was a nice girl but quite a slut though. She probably fucked 50 guys while in high school and was knocked up by an older guy shortly after high school.

J and I dated for about 8 months, I am talking about following her, and she breaks up with me. I was devastated. I got drunk at a large party and made a fool of myself crying and carrying on. Luckily my friends and brother got me out of there before it got really bad. J had a parent in another town and had disappeared from my daily life as she moved shortly after. I moved on and met another girlfriend, C. C was a cute blonde who had very little experience. 1 guy 1 time. We were together for 6 months, but she ended it saying she wanted to experience other guys. I thought I was in love with C too, but it did not sting like J. After that I changed. I became more interested in just hooking up with girls and less about the boyfriend/girlfriend thing. I started hooking up with and having fun with as many girls as I could. No more getting attached. I hardened.

That next Spring, J reappears. She was around again, and I was obsessed with her again. I had heard rumors that she was not just blowing guys, but fucking them too, and had fucked a bunch. Older guys too. I had no business but was jealous. Then the kicker. We were at a prom party, and she ends up in a car fucking big dick D whose cock was once too big for her.

She ends up dating him after that for a month or so, then disappears for Boot Camp.

Shortly after that, my other ex-girlfriend, C was now dating another guy J, who was also rumored to have a horse cock. That summer J came home from Boot Camp for break and I saw her at a party. We ended up having sex that night. I remember her pussy being ridiculously tight, like a vice after 10 weeks of working out and no sex. She went back to the military after that, and I never saw her again. That same summer, one of my longtime girlfriends and crushes, E, starts fucking horse cock D. E was a close friend but also a girl I had always wanted more with but had been friend zoned for years. She had long been the girl I wanted to be with. E was fucking D for half the summer than moved on to another guy who was also rumored to have a huge cock and happened to be black.

The crazy part about this is that long before E started fucking D and the other guy, I had been having fantasies that we got together, yet she was having sex with other guys besides me. I would jerk off to fantasies of E being my girlfriend yet getting dicked down by a bunch of other guys. This may have stemmed from discovering an old porn video of my parents around 8th grade. It was a compilation of sex scenes and there was one scene where a woman took on 3 guys at once. I thought it was the hottest thing ever and would fantasize about E doing that. I remember thinking that something must be wrong with me for wanting that. At the end of that summer, I went away to college where I found parties, drugs, and girls, and did as much of all 3 as I could. I also started lifting weights every day too. I had worked out for football in HS but got serious about it in college.

The next summer I came home from college and C, my other ex, had just broken up with J as he was fucking other girls. We hooked up at a party one night and had sex. We hooked up again a few times over the next few weeks and started hanging again. Her pussy was a lot looser than I remembered it. It makes sense, she was practically a virgin when we met and had only had sex with 1 guy 1 time. She had been living with J but had moved back to her mom’s. I remember feeling like the sex was not good and she was not satisfied. Every had a girl tell you to go deeper when your cock is burred to the hilt. Well, I have. She abruptly stopped calling me back and returned to J. She had now been getting plowed by horse cock J for the last year and a half and it was clear that is what she wanted. Plus, she did not work out at all, and no doubt did not do any kegels. She had one of the looser pussies I can remember of any woman. She was not as loose as my ex-wife T though. Not to be degrading but after 3 large babies and many hung boyfriends and huge toys, T had a bucket cunt by the time we split and was the loosest I have every experienced.

After that summer I went back to college and lived there full time, never returning to my hometown area for more than a week at most, usually only 2-3 days. I lost touch with everyone mentioned above. I was a man whore in college and fucked a lot of girls. I was buff and girls liked my look. I fucked my way around for years until I met T who just felt right, and we got serious and married.

There is no doubt that the perception of losing 3 girls I really cared for in J, C, and E, to guys with huge cocks played a role in my hot wife and cuckold fantasies. So did discovering group sex porn and projecting that onto my biggest crush, E. Being in a Matriarchal household made me acceptable to being told what to do and even seeking out and wanting a cuckoldress spouse, even letting T control my sex life. My promiscuousness in college also made me look at sex in a different way. I saw it as a physical act that did not require deep feelings. So, in my mind it was perfectly fine and normal for my wife to have sex with other men if that is what we both wanted. At first, I pushed the thoughts of T having sex with other men out of my mind. But they never really left, and finally one day I asked her. The rest is history. Still wonder what life would look like if I had kept my hot wife/cuckold desires suppressed. You can't change the past though.

Guhunkadorn

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:25 am

That explains it I'd say, many thanks!

Me thinks no man could push or expel the cuckold fantasies from his mind after experiencing the relationships you have.

I'm happy for you that you have three children though sorry you lost your wife.

Wish I could offer constructive advice for you in terms of moving forward with another woman but I suppose that's what your therapist is aiming to do.

Good luck.

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:54 am

Wow, what a story...I'm patiently waiting the next chapter and hopefully everything works out for you and your family.
Wanna Be: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=67359

Hotwife: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69217

Also in Hotties...

gsharpe
Virgin

Unread post by gsharpe » Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:07 am

The one strange thing that came out of T's relationship with other men was that I discovered I loved T being filled with other men's seed. When she had her lovers cum in her it drove me crazy and watching them tense up and unload in her is one of the most twisted gut-wrenching things I have ever felt, yet I loved the feeling. I know for a fact many of my fellow cuck brothers can attest to that.

As T and P's relationship cooled that Fall, I found I actually missed T being filled by P. Especially after he had spent a week with us, and T was always full of his seed. Still trying to reconcile why this turns me on so much and what in my past may be the catalyst. He was still filling T up a few times per week, but that one week he lived with us T always had some of his cum in her pussy. She even resorted to wearing a panty liner for the week.

The gravitational pull of being a cuckold is a strange thing. Wants and behaviors and not always black and white. Your mind tells you that you should not want something, yet your emotional and physical reaction tells you something different. Those who have delved into being a cuckold and the inner turmoil it can cause know what I am referring to.

On to Vegas.

We arrived in Vegas late on a Thursday night and coming from the East we were tired. The next day we spent most of the day relaxing at the pool. That afternoon T took time grooming herself and when she was ready, she had on a short skintight dress. She looked hot. We met her guy, R for dinner and drinks, went gambling then dancing, and he came back to our room with us. T even started blowing him in the elevator. We double teamed her until 2 in the morning. We talked a lot about the plans for the next night while with R that evening. I had not read through the messages that T and R had exchanged over the last several weeks, but R was a smooth guy.

I discovered that in his conversations with T he had uncovered her gangbang fantasy and had steered her toward the gangbang with his friends. I could not help feeling like T was being a bit manipulated. R had done this type of thing before and knew how to push a woman's buttons. I am not saying R convinced T to have a gangbang as it had been something she had openly talked about being a fantasy, but without R I don't think the gangbang would have happened.

When I woke up the next morning T had somehow managed to lock a cage on my cock while I was sleeping. It's honestly not that much of a feat as I am a heavy sleeper. T used to joke that I could sleep through a bomb going off. When I told her to take it off, she at first tried to strongarm me. I stood my ground and threatened her to end the entire trip. When she realized, she was not going to win this, she tried a new tactic. She begged and pleaded. She told me that it was all part of her fantasy to have me being caged and helpless while she got group fucked in front of me. I eventually relented and told her that I would do it for her that night, but I did not want the cage all day. After all, we would probably never see these guys again, so I did not care much if they saw me as a cuckold. If it was going to make the experience better for T I would do it. Before going to dinner that night, T locked me back up.

That night, R accompanied us to dinner, and we met his friends at a club after. It was nerve racking meeting these strange men who were there specifically to group fuck my wife, not to mention my cock was locked up. There were 4 other guys instead of 3 as one of R's friends had brought another friend with him. T loves dancing and spends time dancing with each guy, grinding up on them, often 2 guys at a time. Things escalated as T started kissing the guys. T was drawing the attention of other people at the club. She was also wearing a few QOS tattoos. One on her lower leg that was visible, and one above her pussy which was not.

A few younger guys, probably barely 21, could sense something was ups with the situation and started asking a lot of questions. I was buzzed and I told them that she was my wife and was a slut, and these guys were going to fuck her tonight. I even pointed out her ankle tattoo and told them what it meant. I went on to tell them that she had locked my cock in a cage, and I was not allowed to fuck her until she unlocked me. They thought I was joking, and she was a call girl, but they finally believed me, and when they did their minds were blown. I bet I got 2 young guys at least curious about the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle that night. They asked if they could tag along which was a stern no, but the little fuckers did mix their way in to T on the dance floor and got some feels of her ass and tits before being boxed out by R and his friends.

That night T was fucked like nothing I had ever seen in real life before. R and his 3 friends had been tested so they could go bareback. The 5th guy, who was a surprise addition that T did not even slightly object to, was not tested. He started with a condom but by the end of the night he was fucking T bareback and cumming in her. I started the event fully clothed, hiding my shriveled caged cock under my pants. At one point, T undid my pants and pulled them and my underwear down, exposing my caged cock. She started talking shit to me. Telling me that my cock was too small to satisfy her and that is why she is fucking these guys. It clearly excited her to do this and was all part of her experience. She made me eat her messy pussy several times too. I just did it. I was her cuck. I was pretty drunk too.

As the night wore on it got raunchy. It's like the wolves were feeding off each other. I almost got the feeling they were just seeing just exactly what this little slut in front of them would do, and they got off doing it to her in front of her husband. They did not have any respect for her. She was just a slut with 3 holes and tits. T did shit that night I would never believe possible. Nothing was off limits. She licked guys assess and cleaned a guys cock after he came in her asshole. She was treated like a cheap dirty whore that night and I would never look at her the same again, knowing what she was capable of. I just sat and watched and sipped drinks the whole time, making everything a little fuzzy. When they were finally done with her, she gave me the key. Three of the guys had left by now. It was just R and one other guy at this point. I got myself off in her slack cum filled pussy quickly. R asked if he could nap on the couch as he had been steadily drinking and did not want to drive. We had a nice 1-bedroom suite with a large couch in the separate living room area. T was zonked out and exhausted by this time. I told him that was fine and shut the door between the rooms and went to sleep.

I woke up in the morning to the sounds and then the sight of R's friend on top of T gently fucking her. They were right next to me. He did not last long as was clearly just busting a nut before heading off. I did not even know he was still here. He apparently napped in the living room with R. He popped off in T before rolling off. T got up and went to the bathroom. When she was returning from the bathroom R appeared and approached her. He told her he wanted her one more time before he left. She sat back on the bed and sucked his cock briefly. R pushed her back, mounted her and fucked her. Like his friend, he was not in it for the long haul but just wanted to bust a nut. He did just that before leaving. Before leaving he told us that it was great to meet us, and he hopes we come back to see him again. I was just lying in bed the entire time this was happening. I even held T’s hand for a while as they fucked.

Right after R and his friend left, T told me to go down on her. I made my way down to T's pussy and sucked, licked, and fingered her messy pussy until she had an orgasm. As I lapped T's pussy the QOS tattoo just above it was right in front of my eyes. It made me rock hard. After she came, I got on top of her for my sloppy seconds, or thirds I suppose since I was to be the third this morning. She stopped me. She told me that her pussy was sore, and she wanted to make me wait until we got home, and only if I was good to her would she allow me to fuck her. She also said she wanted me to know that her lovers cum was inside of her the whole trip home. She told me to jerk off as she watched. We went back to sleep as we had a later flight, and it was early in the morning.

T was bubbly at breakfast and thanked me for a fun and wild weekend. We also talked about the pure raunchiness of the night and T admitted she loved getting treated like that. T informed me that we were going shopping after breakfast. Before heading to the airport, we hit the hotel jewelry store and T picked out a silver bracelet, except that it was to be used as an anklet. She made me bend down and put the anklet on her right in front of the woman who sold it to us. She just smiled at us. I have no idea if she knew what was going on and what an anklet meant or not. She was an attractive middle-aged woman who would have made a great hotwife herself. T was beaming and could not be happier. She had come to Vegas, had her gangbang, caged her hubby, made him clean her pussy, and then have him bowed down to put an anklet on her in public. She had won. She had broken me. I was her cuck.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:16 am

I have to admit I find your story and others like it hot but at the same time wonder whenever I do read such stories how they can be sustained long term. Some seem to but sadly as you've made clear yours didn't.
Thank you for sharing your story, it can't be easy.

wjp
Virgin

Unread post by wjp » Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:22 pm

bump

gsharpe
Virgin

Unread post by gsharpe » Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:37 pm

We definitely crossed boundaries I never thought possible in Vegas. The thing about Vegas is that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Most of it anyway. T got to play the part of hotwife cuckoldress, and have her gangbang. I enjoyed watching her used like whore by these guys, but we were going back to the real world and our real life. It was quite fitting that the young guys at the club thought she was an actual whore since she acted like one that night. I'm not even sure a call girl would have done the things T did, at least not without charging a lot of money.

Speaking of whores, is there a slut "gene" that makes some women acceptable to it? I mean, I had wondered this about T for a long time. After all, she jumped at the chance of fucking around with other guys when we first started playing around shortly after being married. She was ready to fuck someone else had she not gotten pregnant. And when we started playing around again she fucked guys on the first date and in our first two months of hotwifing, fucked 4 guys.

After Vegas and the night of dirty sex and lots of anal, it took her some weeks and some medication before she was feeling back to normal. We talked the whole hotwife thing over a lot in those weeks and while the Vegas games were thrilling, it was not sustainable or healthy to have that dynamic all of the time. The best way to sum it up was the caging, denial, and teasing would be a occasional thing for kicks and thrills. I guess you could say I was a part time cuckold, but T was a full time hot wife. It was good when we got back to take a break from the lifestyle, although after almost 3 weeks of no playing, T was itching to fuck her boyfriend P again,

The one thing I never really stopped to consider was the psychological effects that all of this would have on her or our relationship and how she viewed me as a sexual partner. I also failed to recognize the changes that were taking place with her psyche. Aloof and optimistic was the best way to describe me. It's not like I was completely unaware of her charges, I just did not realize nor could I understand how deep some would be.

There were no doubt some physical effects too. T had become a size queen, and found really hung guys that also knew how to use it and could last, could give her multiple orgasms.

Speaking of changes I feel like there are patterns that many hotwives follow. I have been a consumer of cuckold and hotwife material long enough to see some distinct patterns/themes. It recently came to mind as I wrote this that my wife, in many ways, reminds me a lot of Sexilexi on this forum. Another great thread that disappeared. Much of what was happening with my wife was happening to Lexi and her husband around the same time. One huge difference is that Lexi's adventures were well documented with pics and posts, while our adventures were fringed posts written by me with not much info. This caused me to pause and I actually went back and read through much of Lexi's posts. There are some crazy resemblances between the two, although I don't recall and there's not much about her husband's role.

The progression is uncanny, almost as though it's some type of hotwife script that some hotwives subconsciously follow. Starts hotwifing, does white guys, has first bbc, mixes it up with a few more bbc, then starts only doing bbc, goes black only, QOS tattoos, gangbangs, etc. As I read back on Lexi's posts a few things popped out to me as though it was T herself. Lexi wrote at one point she'd had a few bbc, then months later she wrote how she was leaning bbc and had been on a strong bbc run for a few months. Then months later she declares herself bbc only, and then months later gets a real legit QOS tattoo. Although she never posted about gangbangs she did mention an attempted threesome before she disappeared. This fits my wife so closely they could be sisters, except for the QOS tattoo. T only ever wore fake ones although she did end up getting her tits pierced for a bull and another tattoo (not bbc specific though).

T started out only fucking white dudes. In fact, 7 of the first 8 were white guys, but by the time we had returned from Vegas she had not fucked another white dude in a year and had now fucked 8 black dudes in that time. Also, her only two long term boyfriends were black. While T had not actually said she was black only, she had admitted her strong preference for black guys.

When you are the husband in this situation you think, this is great, I have my own personal porn star for a wife who loves getting dicked down by hung black guys. She's such a dirty slut for me. What you don't realize is that when this happens to a woman and she goes "black only" and is only attracted to and wants to fuck black guys, you are on the outside as a white guy. She does not really want to fuck you either. The only reason you get to touch her is because you are her husband. If you were not married she would not look at you twice. She is not that interested in what you have to offer sexually anymore.

Can anyone explain this QOS/BBC path that seems to be repeatedly documented?

My wife tried but I failed to wrap my head around it. I could not imagine limiting myself to women that were just black, or white, or asian, or hispanic, or whatever....

klaxxontna
Prepubescent

Unread post by klaxxontna » Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:19 pm

Love this update, can't wait to hear more!

HusbandBear
Trainable

Unread post by HusbandBear » Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:52 pm

What is yours relationship like today. Between two of you. How is you marriage, love, connection ....

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Re: My Ex-Hotwife T (true story).l

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:29 am

Your story parallels many things in my own. It starts one way and then evolves into something altogether different.

Amayzed
Trainable

Unread post by Amayzed » Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:13 am

Thank you gsharpe for writing these detailed descriptions of your experiences. Very interested to hear more and to hear where you and T. are at today.

What is the timeframe of the Vegas trip? Recent or some time back?
Viewpoint: Why is there hotwifing? viewtopic.php?f=8&t=57659

gsharpe
Virgin

Unread post by gsharpe » Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:52 am

There seems to be come confusion about whether T is still my wife or not. I thought about letting you all know but it actually makes it fun to leave some suspense. Eventually I will get to current day.

It may takes some time. I am more of a math person than a language person, so writing is difficult for me.

The Vegas trip was in 2018, around 4 1/2 years ago.

Some more about T.

People change as they get older. When I met T she still a little shy, and lacked the confidence she developed later. She was a late bloomer and did not start getting guys attention until she was 18/19. She was on the skinny side before this. She started working out regularly in college and developed into the hottie that I met at 23. She had some experience but was limited as she had a few longer term boyfriends, and had recently just gained confidence and done a few wild things (wild for her at the time). She also believed that girls who slept around and had reputations. She was one of those girls who did not knot how hot she was. She was a total fucking knockout though. All of my friends were jealous I landed her. The one thing she did have going for her was a bit of a hidden freak side and was adventurous with my encouragement. She felt "safe" with me doing slutty things, or what she perceived as slutty at the time.

During our dating and engagement years, her confidence exploded. I liked to think this was in part my doing. As I said before I encouraged her to flirt/dance with other guys and she opened her eyes to how many guys wanted her. This was all done with the safety of having me. It wasn't until right after we were married that she felt comfortably enough to play with other guys which included making out with a few and blowing one. As I said at the beginning of the thread she was ready and willing to fuck someone but we got pregnant rather quickly.

After 3 babies in just over 3 years her confidence had been shattered. She went from the hottie everyone was chasing to a little overweight with a Mom body which was a little squishy and saggy. Guys didn't look her way the same as they did before. This coincided with her being 30 as well, which did not help. It was over the next few years when she started working out like a machine, got her boobs done (which were bigger than expected btw), grew her hair out and highlighted it, and also got her lips done, that her confidence slowly came back. She was getting more attention from men than ever before, which of course I loved and encouraged. Once she perceived herself as "hot" again, she was ready to continue the journey, which is when she finally fucked her first guy from the gym. Once we set up online profiles and the guys came pouring in, her confidence was at all time highs. It was a slow process thorough the years, but by the time we had returned from Vegas, the sometimes reserved girl she had been at 23 when we met was long gone. She was now a confident 35 year old woman who had lost most of her hang ups about sex. Translation = she was a bit of a slut now. Always the late bloomer. I think in some ways it was a wake up for me as well. She was now the type of gal to let relative strangers do explicit and nasty sexual things to her.

After T was feeling better she and P settled back into regular dates. They had been on a 3 week break between our Vegas trip and T dealing with some womanly issues. The next months were full of just normal hotwife stuff with P officially being T's boyfriend, and he spent more time hanging around the house with us, and would occasionally spend the night. Our kids were still young at 7, 5, and 4, and had known P since he started "working" around the house that past summer. They looked at him like a big brother so him around the house was not a huge deal. We were careful to make sure that anytime he stayed over the bedroom was locked and he always slept in the guest room, and no touching of any kind around the kids. Young kids get up early and seeing uncle P sleeping in mommy and daddy's bed would have been confusing to say the least.

P was busy with football and school work, but they got together at least a few times per week. I managed to sneak home and watch during the day occasionally. P had no idea his girlfriend had just been gangbanged by 5 other guys in Vegas. P was definitely attached to T and was the jealous type, and by all knowledge he was monogamous with T. We also reunited with T's other two bulls occasionally during this period. Some with me present and some not. P would have been upset if we had told him this so we just let it be. He thought only he and I had sex with T.

T still indulged herself in her role as cuckoldress as much as I would allow her to and was always pushing the boundaries a little. She would occasionally tell me stuff like I was only allowed to touch her pussy if I was a good boy. She would tell me that I was too small, did not last long enough, that she needed a real man, etc. I would shut it down right away when I was not in the mood and tell her so, but when I was she would lay it on heavy. We came to an agreement on me being caged. I allowed her to cage me, at least when I was in the mood, while she played solo with P or her other bulls.

T enjoyed having power over me. On these occasions earning my release and being able to orgasm was cleaning her up after a date. She did not want me jerking off when she was out playing. I know what you all are thinking. How could I? I had already put a stop to this once and now I was letting her cuck and cage me again. It was confusing. At times I liked it, I really liked it, but at other times I did not. I think I did not because it was not perceived as a manly thing to do and I was struggling with that. It goes back to my upbringing. What type of real man let's his wife lock his cock in a cage and fucks other men? In no way, shape, or form would you ever knowingly allow your wife to have a boyfriend, at least not the way I was raised. The fact that T loved it made me gut it out through the times I was unsure.

I also liked T being in charge. It also goes back to my Matriarchal upbringing and being told what to do by a woman. It may be a bit like Stockholm syndrome too. I somehow grew to enjoy the teasing and anguish by T. I also started to believe that I was not good enough for her in bed. That if I somehow wanted to keep my marriage and life together, I needed to let T get her sexual pleasures. It was only enforced by the fact that I regularly watched P fuck T to multiple orgasms and have her making sounds I never could. It was not a show. T loved P's big cock. It weighed on my self worth as a man. There was certainly something about the girls in my past I had cared for leaving me for other guys, guys who had bigger cocks. To me this was love. I loved T and wanted to keep her, and was happy instead of leaving that she just tormented me a little. Somehow I was winning. The other guys may fuck her better, but at the end of the day she always came home to me.

One thing I knew and understood was that T loved the sex she got from her bulls. This was something she needed to be fulfilled and I could not give it to her. I think some couples fall into this. I'm not saying that you can't have good sex as a couple, but a warning to all considering the lifestyle. You wife may find certain men who fulfill needs you cannot. It may not happen to everyone, but be prepared for your wife wanting and finding satisfaction beyond what you can provide. Once a woman has found that, it's hard to give up.

After Thanksgiving and before Christmas break, P invites T to a college party to celebrate the end of the Football season. There is something naughty about my 35 year old MILF wife going to a college party with her 21 year old bull as his date. She is dressed in tight jeans showing off her nice round ass, tight crop top showing off her big DD's, and an open leather jacket. Maybe it's hindsight, but I had a feeling something big was going to happen soon. I can't explain it, but I just instinctively knew. It felt like something had been building since T's sexuality had exploded in Vegas with the gangbang. I was right.

I lost contact with T around 11:00 that night. Finally, at 2:00am I got a text from her. She said she was drunk and going to sleep it off at P's place. She was very naughty and she fucked up. I ask for more info and she says she will tell me when she gets home. It was hard to sleep that night. I was up early as was she, and she texted she was on the way home. Around 6:00 am she came in through the garage and I met her in the kitchen. Her hair and makeup were all messed up. She blurted out that she got tag teamed last night. I immediately pulled down her pants to inspect her pussy and find her panties gone as she gave me some details. I pulled her into the bathroom as to not get caught by waking kids, bent her over the sink, and fucked her, being the 4th guy to do so in the last 6 or 7 hours.

After a debrief, I got the details from her point of view. Here it is.

The party was at one of the "football" houses, which was a large 2 story house where several players lived. She said the basement was set up as a dance floor. She felt a little out of place as there were college students there that looked like kids even though they were 18-19. T takes care of herself and looks younger than her 35, but it was obvious she was older. It was a big party and there were many what she assumed were football players and young women, and a mix of other co-eds. The house was so packed it was shoulder to shoulder on every floor. Many of the guys were young black guys. She stayed by P's side at first and after a few drinks started dancing. She met a few of P's "friends" who "knew all about her", and started dancing with them. She said they got pretty handsy on the dance floor and one guy in particular was a really muscular stud. He introduced himself as R. She could feel his cock pressed against her and he was really big.

She said P pulled her away and told her to be careful that some of these guys were players. She stayed with P for a while but had to go to the bathroom. When she came back from the bathroom she could not find him. She started dancing with the muscle stud again and a few other guys, and was sandwiched between them. She said she was quite drunk at this point and was feeling naughty and grinding and feeling these guys up, as they did to her. She lost track of time and P and she said the muscle guy, R, was talking dirty to her and was very persuasive, telling her all kinds of things he would do to her. She said he was dominant and forceful, which T loves. Being young and muscular sure did it too. She said she gave it back to him though and said things like he could not handle her.

P soon found her and pulled her to rescue, a bit annoyed. She ended up hanging with P and some other people in a room on the upper floor just to have some space. She had to go to the bathroom again and left the room to go to the bathroom. As she is walking down the hallway she sees R and another guy she was dancing with. R grabbed her by the hand and pulled her into a bedroom, and they were followed by the other guy. She assumed it was his bedroom. Once inside he just started kissing her, and then she was making out with both guys. R sat on the bed and took his cock out, and told her to suck his cock. She just obeyed. The next thing she knew the other guy was pulling her pants and underwear down and he started licking and fingering her pussy. She said it all happened fast and was a blur, but she did not protest at all.

The next thing she knew the guy behind her had put a condom on and was sliding into her pussy. She was getting spit roasted by two young strangers. She had momentarily forgotten all about P. The guy behind her eventually stopped and pulled out, having filled his condom. R put a condom on and he pulled her on top of him. Not long after she could hear P shouting for her in the hallway outside the room. She said what she was doing finally hit her as her boyfriend yelled for her in the hallway and she was riding some strangers cock. She had a panic moment but said R talked her down and told her that the door was locked and she could chill in there until it was clear to leave. He said something like he'd return her to P when he was done. The other guy left and was told to lock the door. She continued fucking R and he finished in her mouth.

When they were done he told her he'd make sure the coast was clear. She looked at her phone and saw missed messages from P. R left the room and returned a minute later. He let her out and told her to meet him in the basement on the dance floor. T did just that and made her way downstairs, followed by R. She texted P on the way down to the basement telling him she was there. She did not run into P on the way back downstairs. Once back downstairs she was met by R who started dancing with her. Not long after P appeared and was annoyed, asking her where she was. She told him she had to wait for the bathroom and that R pulled her down to dance after. R corroborated her story and told P thanks for letting him borrow her. She told P it was time to leave. P wanted to have sex with her and asked her to come by his place which was not a far walk. Due to the nature of the relationship and trying to be discreet, and the fact that P had roommates, T had never been to his place. She had met his roommates that night and they already knew of her, so there was no harm in going back to his place now. She went back to his place, they fucked, and she rested to sleep it off for a while. She woke up early, walked to her car and drove home.

Shocked does not even come close to describing what I was feeling. That and turned on by her slutty behavior. This may sound harsh, but T was by all means a bimbo. As I have described her, with her huge fake boobs, dyed blonde hair, filled lips, and spray tanned body, she looked like a bimbo, but she by all means acted like one too. Although she went to college, she went to a notoriously easy party school and had a degree in communications. Besides waiting tables she only ever worked as a fitness instructor and trainer. T was a slut now too. I was no angel and had done some dirty stuff back in my youth, including double teaming some girls, and taking turns running a train a slut, much like the guys had just done with T. That was a long time ago though, and T was my wife, not some stupid college bimbo. She was 35 and not 18 or 19 anymore. She had just let 2 young college guys fuck her. She had never even done anything this slutty when she was in college. Being 39 myself now, these guys were around half my age.