An impotent cuckold and loving the ride

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Sailon
Virgin

An impotent cuckold and loving the ride

Unread post by Sailon » Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:50 am

My wife and I have been married for twenty-two wonderful years. We have two beautiful daughters; both are currently students living on-campus. About a year ago, at the age of fifty-four, I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. I had surgery and I now appear to be cancer free but lost my erectile muscles and my seminal vesicles. In short, I am impotent but glad to be alive.

My wife is young in all respects at forty-three and still a very hot lady. I was therefore dismayed that an important component of her sex life was being cut short at such an early age. Certainly, I can satisfy her up to a point by cunnilingus but can no longer give her the real thing - a big stiff cock. I was offered a penile implant and some other possibilities, but none were appealing to me. So, when life gives you lemons, your make lemonade, right!

I guess I was something of a cuckold wannbe in years past, but my wife was only willing to oblige me in fantasy despite my not-so-subtle attempts to line her up with some good-looking guys whenever we were on vacation in Europe or the Caribbean. With the unfortunate outcome of my surgery, I asked her to revisit the idea of my becoming a cuckold.
I let her think about it; didn’t push her and was pleasantly surprised when, about a week later, she said she was willing to entertain the prospect, provided she had absolute control over who she went to bed with, and I would only be allowed to watch or even be in the vicinity with permission. I was only too happy to approve.

After some discussion, we decided a male friend of hers that I knew well would make a good candidate for her first extra-marital sexual dalliance. He appealed to her as being an easy going, good-looking thirty-something guy with an excellent physique. As he was not one of my immediate circle of friends, the fact that I was a cuckold wouldn’t become common knowledge.

To start the process, she asked me to have a candid talk with her friend to explain the situation to him and make sure he would be on board. Of course, he was (and didn’t object to my being a spectator), so we invited him to dinner for an exploratory session without the expectation that sex would necessarily take place that night. She was still nervous about fucking another guy.

On the afternoon before our get-together, I took my wife for a walk to find out how she was feeling. She had a lot to say. She was concerned I would get jealous as he was in the process of taking her, and that some kind of awkwardness would ensue. She was also worried that she would chicken out at a critical moment when our male guest was too far along to be refused. I assured her that our guest was aware and understanding of her anxieties and her sensitivities.

On the Saturday evening, my wife cooked an excellent chateaubriand for us. The conversation was mostly between him and me and we covered politics, sport and travel. My wife looked on amusedly. I had expected the tension to be palpable, but we all seemed to be quite relaxed.
After the meal, my wife left the dining room and returned wearing a housecoat. Our guest and I both looked at her curiously. She dropped the housecoat and I was amazed to see she was wearing only a thin chemise. She looked stunning, her hair cascading over her shoulders and her nipples hard under the chemise. She said, “If this is going to happen, lets go before I get scared”. Our guest and I needed no second bidding and we adjourned to the marital bedroom, getting ourselves ready for action in double-quick time.

By arrangement, I started the fun by bringing her to her first orgasm using my tongue before handing her over to him. He was still wearing his shorts but he dropped them to expose his erection; six inches of curved and circumcised manhood. He lay down beside her and she took his cock in her mouth and fellated him for several minutes. He put her on her back and explored her body with his hands, starting at her feet and working up her thighs to her breasts. He gave her nipples a long suck and slipped two fingers into her vagina. She moaned and gave him a deep kiss as she cupped his balls. “Don’t wait” she told him, without even a glance at me. I suddenly seemed to have become invisible to them.

He mounted her and gently slid his rigid rod into her. I was surprised how easily he was able to penetrate her. She moaned again and he rode her vigorously as she arched her back and clawed his shoulders. I have to say it was a bit of a shock to realize how noisy she was as he pumped her vigorously. She hadn’t made eye contact with me since the time he joined her in bed. The moans kept coming and it wasn’t long before she was breathing hard. Within minutes she was making the noises that told me she was getting close to climax, and she allowed me to squeeze her hand as he brought her to a shuddering orgasm.

She seemed bushed but he wasn’t finished. He turned her over and probed her labia from behind with his glistening cock. He found the still wet point of entry and entered her again intending to get his satisfaction doggy style. I was a little concerned that his gyrations were causing her pain as she was gasping for air as he continued to pound her. He finally exploding as he released his sperm in a series of pulsations accompanied by guttural grunts, withdrew and collapsed on the bed. They were both fully spent, and I watched in fascination as the white fluid leaked from her pussy (they didn’t use a condom as he is a medical professional and had provided proof of freedom from infection, and she prefers to eschew latex when possible). I tried to put by face between her legs, but she waved me away and called me a “dirty boy”.

As soon as he had recovered, I thanked him profusely for his skilful and zealous efforts. I asked her how many times he had made her cum. She said the first time had been fantastic and she had almost cum a second time when he took her from behind (not bad for a first-time session).
In later discussion, she admitted how much she had missed the feel of a stiff cock moving inside her and how much she need it. We agreed that our sex life had reached a new plateau that we were going to enjoy for many years to cum (sorry, come)

nnjcpl2002
Experienced

Re: An impotent cuckold and loving the ride

Unread post by nnjcpl2002 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:25 pm

Of course you and your wife came to a logical decision, given your post surgery limitations.
I was kinda hoping that the erotic experience you witnessed between your friend and your wife might have provided new inspiration to your own cock.

Anyway, I too had to sacrifice my prostate about 10 years ago at a much older age than you. Thankfully I soon regained my ability to have an erection and soon thereafter to have a pretty good dry orgasm. I must tell you that I am surprised by your less than satisfactory outcome. Improved, more precise techniques like robotic surgery are a blessing. I am sad that you were not more fortunate. Happy to discuss on PM here with you or other sans prostate men should you wish to discuss further. The side effects of a prostatectomy can be harsh. My best to you and your wife and I should add that we also enjoy cuckolding!

nnjcpl2002
Experienced

Unread post by nnjcpl2002 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:27 pm

Perhaps you have additional experience to share. Your writing is excellent.

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:04 pm

I'm a fellow traveler in the post-erection world. Mine came from a complication due to back surgery. Like you, it's for life, but I'm already 72 so I guess I can tolerate it. Your writing is very good and I'd love to hear how sharing her with others has progressed.

Thanks for sharing your story.

BDJ
Jade's Awakening: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68192
Jade: My Story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=66126

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:25 pm

Your actions showed you to be a caring and loving husband in every sense of the word. Perhaps it was fortuitous you were a wannabe cuck as this at least helped you find a way of helping you both consider another way of obtaining sexual fulfillment. I'm hugely impressed with your writing, it has an easy flowing quality which makes it an absolute pleasure to read. I would love to read more if you are willing to share on here.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:52 pm

Sad of your cancer and its consequences..., happy of your new journey... though it would have been much better without the first... Best wishes with the situation... and with the fight against that fucking cancer...

fredfred2
Experienced

Unread post by fredfred2 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:56 pm

A very hart felt story. You manage to make a magnificent victory out of calamity. My you and your wife have many years of wonderfull adventures in the future. A fellow cuckold

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:15 am

A great story. Good to hear this is working out well for both you and your wife. Please keep us posted!

Sailon
Virgin

Unread post by Sailon » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:27 pm

Thanks for all your understanding and encouraging messages.

There is one brief update (as follows), but unfortunately this turned out to be a dead end:

Last week, I was out of town for three days which gave my wife the opportunity to entertain a male friend of her she knows through her work. He had hinted to her in the past that he would like to know her better. When she had rebuffed him (prior to my change of condition) he had said in mock outrage tone, “It’s just coffee” (yeah, right). Well, his chance finally arrived.

She brought him home. They polished off a bottle of wine and took a shower together. Once he had got her into bed, he made her pop using his tongue (quite expertly apparently – I will have to keep in shape).

He then put his penis between her breasts and brought himself to climax. He was gentlemanly enough to shoot his load onto her stomach rather than her face. This unorthodox approach amused her at the time, but she assured me she would not be calling on him again or taking his calls. He just wasn’t what she was looking for.

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:33 pm

Still, it was an interesting development. Your wife is in the stage of discovering who excites her (other than you.) That's a good thing. She's also finding that what shows on the outside isn't necessarily enough to make her world rock. Good luck to her in finding someone who leaves her breathless.

BDJ
Jade's Awakening: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68192
Jade: My Story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=66126

Sailon
Virgin

Unread post by Sailon » Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:13 am

I have to report that things with the next guy up (so to speak), a guy she knows through her work but was largely unknown to me, did not go particularly well.

She had sex with him twice without me present and then once with me in the next room and reported the sex was fairly good with him (a seven out of ten by her reckoning which I guess isn't bad for the early stages) however he simply didn't understand how I sought to fit into the relationship. He initially surmised that I wanted to be humiliated, and when I explained to him this was not the case (true for some other cuckolds but not with me) was unable to believe that this was something I wanted and needed.

My wife and I agreed that things were not going to go where we wanted with this guy, so we decided to move on. Therefore, we are thinking of casting the net wider and doing more prep work in order to find a kind of "co-husband" that can be emotionally and functionally supportive of both of us in the longer term rather than just there to bang her on Friday nights.

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:20 pm

Sailon: Good luck with your continued search. I would like you to continue writing your story. You write well, and I think you to be a marvelous individual/human being. I really appreciate how you both, have handled the entire situation. Please continue.
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

RaymondVog

-

Unread post by RaymondVog » Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:32 am

That’s a modern legend if I ever read one; very romantic and sweeping, Nick.

I’m glad you’ve finally fallen into the arms of your fantasy.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:55 am

This is in the library, is it fictional or a true life tale?

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:12 am

Sailon wrote:
Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:13 am
I have to report that things with the next guy up (so to speak), a guy she knows through her work but was largely unknown to me, did not go particularly well.

She had sex with him twice without me present and then once with me in the next room and reported the sex was fairly good with him (a seven out of ten by her reckoning which I guess isn't bad for the early stages) however he simply didn't understand how I sought to fit into the relationship. He initially surmised that I wanted to be humiliated, and when I explained to him this was not the case (true for some other cuckolds but not with me) was unable to believe that this was something I wanted and needed.

My wife and I agreed that things were not going to go where we wanted with this guy, so we decided to move on. Therefore, we are thinking of casting the net wider and doing more prep work in order to find a kind of "co-husband" that can be emotionally and functionally supportive of both of us in the longer term rather than just there to bang her on Friday nights.
Where are you located??

Sailon
Virgin

Unread post by Sailon » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:41 pm

FNQLivin wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:55 am
This is in the library, is it fictional or a true life tale?
Very much of this is a true life tale. My wife would probably accuse me of the occasional embellishment but here are the facts.

I was diagnosed in April of last year (2022) and had surgery to remove my prostate on August 24th. The two side effects of this operation are incontinence and impotence. The first one has not been a problem or me but I have been unable to achieve any kind of erection since the operation. Some guys get it back in time but it hasn't come back for me. I am still able to have an orgasm of sorts, but it not nearly as intense as before. My wife is still young (and even fertile) with a very strong libido. We still love each other and she still loves penetrative sex. I have had a cuckold fetish for quite a while and this is our way of dealing with the circumstances. She now has a regular boyfriend (please see the following update) and things are going well.

Sailon
Virgin

Unread post by Sailon » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:45 pm

sdbuffalo wrote:
Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:20 pm
Sailon: Good luck with your continued search. I would like you to continue writing your story. You write well, and I think you to be a marvelous individual/human being. I really appreciate how you both, have handled the entire situation. Please continue.
Happy to provide an update sdbuffalo.

Those of you who have followed our story so far will a understand that, after a couple of false starts, we are looking for a long-term co-husband that will give my wife the sexual satisfaction she needs (but I can no-longer give her) while being a friend to both of us.
Since the last unfortunate debacle, we have put a lot of time and energy into advertising (putting ourselves out there as they say on Emily in Paris, currently my wife’s favorite tv show) and the results have been trying at times but ultimately very encouraging.

There was a large volume of respondents (you would be surprised who wants to fuck a slim, in-shape forty-three-year-old lady with great tits – OK, maybe you wouldn’t) but most were not at all the kind of guy we were looking for. However, there were two outstanding prospects that came to the fore.

One guy (married with kids, in his mid-forties but in a sexless marriage due his wife’s seriously declining health) got along very well with both of us and could have been a good fit. Unfortunately, the time he required to look after his wife and take care of his teenaged kids would have severely limited the time he could make available to us. The second guy (unattached, in his early thirties, intelligent and very athletic) was more reserved and harder to get to know than the first. In addition, my wife was unsure that was sufficiently experienced to take her to the sexual heights she likes to attain. Nevertheless, we decided he looked like our best bet.

For our first get together with intimate possibilities, we took him to dinner at one of our favorite hotels, having booked a room in case my wife decided she wanted to take things to the next level. The conversation went really well and we lingered over desert, then liqueurs, then coffee until my wife was sure she was ready to give up her pussy to him.

Up in the room, they both seemed a little unsure of how to get things started. I suggested they take a shower together. My wife is still a little reticent when jumping into bed with a new guy for the first time. They did so and, although I didn’t see what transpired as I wanted to give them a little privacy to overcome there opening-night nerves, they were in there for quite a while and he came out sporting an impressive erection (average length but thick and uncut) and it was evident they were both ready to get down to the business at hand. The bed was theirs.

They spent a while kissing and exploring each other’s bodies with their hands and mouths. He wasn’t particularly “oral” in the commonly understood sense but did seem to enjoy her nipples (one of her very outstanding features) which seemed to give both of them a lot of pleasure (as an aside here, if any husband would like to exchange pictures of our respective wife’s nipples, they are welcome to pm me – they won’t be disappointed). She applied her mouth to his throbbing cock and he used his fingers to gently explore her vagina. This continued for some considerable time and I was beginning to wonder where this was going, but perhaps sensing my impatience, she whispered to him (just loud enough for me to hear), “I want you to fuck me now”.

And so, after giving me an understanding smile and offering me a handshake, he did, slipping his rigid rod into her warm, moist pussy. I expected him to pound her aggressively, but instead he gently and rhythmically rode her in the missionary position. With no apparent desire to rush the process, he brought her to the verge of a crescendo several times before backing off. She moaned louder each and I could tell she wanted him to bring her to climax. She made eye contact with for the first time since he had penetrated her as if to assure herself that I was fine with what was happening. I gave her hand a reassuring squeeze and she returned her gaze to him as if completely submit to his power.

With the moment of climax fast approaching, she let out a veritable scream, but then seemed to abruptly stop breathing as her back arched and her toes curled. Her body convulsed as a massive orgasm and her torso shook through a series of convulsions. Several seconds later, confident that he had well and truly nailed her, he released his sperm inside her in guttural, pulsating orgasm. As they fell apart, they both summoned just enough energy to give me a big smile.

After she regained her composure, she gave me my customary consolatory massage while he took another showed. The two of them then fell asleep in each other’s arms and I left the hotel room alone (but not lonely) to contemplate his novel and innovative slow-burn technique. It was unusual and unfamiliar but I had to concede, very effective.

My wife and I are due for a post-Covid vacation and have invited him to join us on a week-long trip to San Jose dal Cabo in late January (my wife and I have been before and we love the Art District) to discuss where we want this relationship to go (and no doubt have a lot of fun while we are there). As he is relatively young, there is always the chance he will sometime meet the girl of his dreams who will be unable to tolerate his participation in, what is to some an unconventional relationship. However, there are always emotional (as well as physical) risks in this lifestyle.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:51 pm

I ask because in one thread viewtopic.php?f=8&t=60002&p=1173044#p1173044 you have a fiancé and are about to be married and in this thread you’ve been married for 22yrs.

In the same thread (you indicated you may need to get a circumcision) you later stated that as a teenager you were circumcised.

Just confusing.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:13 pm

FNQLivin wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:51 pm
I ask because in one thread viewtopic.php?f=8&t=60002&p=1173044#p1173044 you have a fiancé and are about to be married and in this thread you’ve been married for 22yrs.

In the same thread (you indicated you may need to get a circumcision) you later stated that as a teenager you were circumcised.

Just confusing.
:o

wifeshis
Prepubescent

Unread post by wifeshis » Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:57 pm

"Therefore, we are thinking of casting the net wider and doing more prep work in order to find a kind of "co-husband" that can be emotionally and functionally supportive of both of us in the longer term rather than just there to bang her on Friday nights."

It sounds like you may be on the verge of finding the right guy for "co-husband" duties, but my wife and I have been wanting this for a long time but have been unsuccessful. Guys who would be good ones are too far away to be practical and among the local guys, we've not found anyone we're comfortable with, or like your first guy, has the time and freedom to do it. I do wish you better luck, quicker, than we have had.