My Wife and her Ex Husband

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Re: My Wife and her Ex Husband

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue May 17, 2022 10:12 am

It's hopefully all you wanted so good luck to you.

Just a reminder from page one of the thread tells all and this really does suit SF.

We enjoy the cuckold lifestyle but being cuckolded by her ex husband both excites me and makes me nervous at the same time.

And now SF restates....

it works well for us. I do enjoy orgasm denial and long term chastity.

It is what is wanted so let's hope it's enjoyable for everyone

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

WifeKnowsBest
Trainable

Unread post by WifeKnowsBest » Tue May 17, 2022 10:18 am

Shogun2049 wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 8:24 am
So, as I understand it, you sleep in a separate room while the two of them sleep in the same bed every night, she only has sex with him since he moved in and you're "promised" to have sex with her one time in two years from now, and you're in chastity as much as possible. Tell us again, 1) why did she end up divorcing him and ending up with you and how is he all of a sudden the best thing for her?; and 2) how are you still considered the husband and not him? It sounds very much like you've been made the ex-husband and she's gone back to him as her new husband again.

Just curious about this dynamic as we've seen plenty of other husbands one day realize that they've been replaced and essentially are asked to leave. Are you positive this isn't going to be the next change coming up? You being asked to sign papers and leave so she and her husband can be alone?
I asked the same questions a week ago. I really don't understand why she would divorce him remarry then make him her husband again something's missing here.

I could understand if it was a matter of them having great sex together but just couldn't live together as husband and wife but that's not the case here.
Wife Knows Best

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Tue May 17, 2022 10:44 am

SoFLCuck wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 10:03 am
6inches wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 8:39 am
SoFlcuck
Hell why would they want him to leave , they would have to start doing housework cleaning and all the other stuff. Besides they all seem to love it,

has he taking you anally yet?

That is true, I do a lot of house chores.

Yes he has taken me anally.
Okay...so he has taken you anally.

Did your wife watch? If so, did she orgasm while watching?
Did YOU orgasm while he was taking you anally?
How did you feel afterwards?
How often does he take you anally?

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Tue May 17, 2022 11:55 am

LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 10:44 am
SoFLCuck wrote:
6inches wrote:
SoFlcuck
Hell why would they want him to leave , they would have to start doing housework cleaning and all the other stuff. Besides they all seem to love it,

... and when did that start?

Hmm... as I recall, the counter is based on his orgasms, not how many times he's fucked your wife. Does it count when it's in you (mouth or ass)?

SoFLCuck
Experienced

Unread post by SoFLCuck » Tue May 17, 2022 12:42 pm

airhorn wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 11:55 am
SoFLCuck wrote:
6inches wrote:
SoFlcuck

Hmm... as I recall, the counter is based on his orgasms, not how many times he's fucked your wife. Does it count when it's in you (mouth or ass)?

It started a couple of months ago but I struggled accepting it at first.

Yes the counter is for every time he orgasms and one of us assists him. If he masturbates, it does not count.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Tue May 17, 2022 3:05 pm

SoFLCuck wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 12:42 pm
airhorn wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 11:55 am

Yes the counter is for every time he orgasms and one of us assists him. If he masturbates, it does not count.
Struggled accepting... which was more difficult: mentally, emotionally, or physically? Are you okay with it now?

Does he take your wife anally also?

storiespix
Trainable

Unread post by storiespix » Wed May 18, 2022 4:11 am

SoFLCuck wrote:
SoFLCuck wrote:

Wow. So you have some control as to when you get to orgasm next (i.e., not have to depend on the whims of your wife and your Bull together, but you can volunteer yourself, too). I find that pretty hot.

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Thu May 19, 2022 7:09 am

This guy has the life of luxury!!! I think you said you do a full clean up after they fuck (him and her) you suck him off and you give him your ass, you clean the house, and pay for most of his expenses. All 3 of you have a great lifestyle, is your wife into fucking you too with a strap-on? This would make a great reality show on TV!!!! Call it three's company Haha. How do get to stay home, do you work?

Great story!!!

SoFLCuck
Experienced

Unread post by SoFLCuck » Thu May 19, 2022 11:07 am

6inches wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 7:09 am
This guy has the life of luxury!!! I think you said you do a full clean up after they fuck (him and her) you suck him off and you give him your ass, you clean the house, and pay for most of his expenses. All 3 of you have a great lifestyle, is your wife into fucking you too with a strap-on? This would make a great reality show on TV!!!! Call it three's company Haha. How do get to stay home, do you work?

Great story!!!

The lifestyle and the current arrangements really work for us. We all work and contribute to all the expenses so there has never been an issue of anyone taking advantage of the other. I know our arrangements don’t work for everyone but they work well for us.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu May 19, 2022 11:41 am

It just helps if everyone remembers exactly what SF has said in the past, only two main points

1) Being cuckolded by her ex husband both excites me and makes me nervous at the same time.

2) I do enjoy orgasm denial and long term chastity.

Don't look beyond these two points and it's easy to see what is wanted, it's enjoyable and working for everyone

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

SoFLCuck
Experienced

Unread post by SoFLCuck » Mon May 23, 2022 7:45 am

storiespix wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 4:11 am
SoFLCuck wrote:
SoFLCuck wrote:

Wow. So you have some control as to when you get to orgasm next (i.e., not have to depend on the whims of your wife and your Bull together, but you can volunteer yourself, too). I find that pretty hot.
Yes I have been thinking about it that way and to an extent, I do have control on how soon I get to orgasm again.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Mon May 23, 2022 8:02 am

I'm still curious, vis-vis him taking you anally ---------->

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon May 23, 2022 9:25 am

Shogun2049 wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 8:24 am
So, as I understand it, you sleep in a separate room while the two of them sleep in the same bed every night, she only has sex with him since he moved in and you're "promised" to have sex with her one time in two years from now, and you're in chastity as much as possible. Tell us again, 1) why did she end up divorcing him and ending up with you and how is he all of a sudden the best thing for her?; and 2) how are you still considered the husband and not him? It sounds very much like you've been made the ex-husband and she's gone back to him as her new husband again.

Just curious about this dynamic as we've seen plenty of other husbands one day realize that they've been replaced and essentially are asked to leave. Are you positive this isn't going to be the next change coming up? You being asked to sign papers and leave so she and her husband can be alone?
SF not withstanding the two points you emphasised which make this arrangement work for YOU

1) Being cuckolded by her ex husband both excites me and makes me nervous at the same time.

2) I do enjoy orgasm denial and long term chastity.

But in the light of another thread where an apparent arrangement where he thought all were happy but it turned out he was deluded and only he was, has now ended rather quickly and suddenly with divorce being wanted by her. it might well be time to think of what the others in this arrangement really want, and not just what they tell you they want.

So would the ex husband IF offered the choice, prefer just the two of them remarried and living together much as they do now or would HE, not you, really prefer tagging you along with them ad iinfinitum forever?

Similarly with your wife, although ultra confident she was going nowhere when you started this, is there any possibility at all that a gradual reawakening of the feelings of real emotional love she must have shared with him earlier in her life, may grow overpowering and will eventually make her contemplate a life with him and only him again. If HE wants it badly there will always be that argument put to her in the most attractive way by him.

I don't mean to be so negative as you will know far more of how the three of you interact all day and just how strong the bonds between the two of them are now compared to formerly.

I know in May 2020 when you started this thread your marriage was over seven years standing, and in a way that's a good thing as you enjoyed the cuckold lifestyle within those years. This is however her ex not some stranger, and when they divorced it was far from bitter but on very friendly terms, indeed so friendly she looked forward to him staying with you and sleeping with him again.

I know Jezza's thread with his wife went south a while back, and only yesterday we learnt of another going exactly the same way, with previous warnings confidently dismissed in much the same fashion. I've been rather conscious of saying only supportive comments on this thread so far, but I think it would be remiss without some serious thought on the real situation, and is it REALLY understood by everyone in the same way you do?

My main positive points is that they are living with you not away from you and there is far more positive interaction between the ex and yourself. These are two powerful positives and different from the cases where it all went south. The major thing though is only a tiny fraction of your whole life is written down here and it's absolutely impossible for me or anyone else to see the real situation. It's only you yourself who can be that judge.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Mon May 23, 2022 2:49 pm

I think what is making some folks a bit uneasy (if that is the correct word here) is that this is not some random hookup, or a FWB. This is the wife's ex-husband, the breakup was not hostile or bitter; and they (obviously) enjoy being with each other, especially sexually.

And they are not seeing each other on an occasional, or even a regularly-scheduled basis. They are living together, and he's replaced the husband in the (previously) marital bed.

I'm not sure I have a comfortable feeling as to where this is going. If he's back in the workforce (I thought the original reason for him moving in was that he had been laid off at the start of the pandemic) then I wondering if this might have evolved into something far beyond what was originally considered/conceived.

Just sayin.....

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Mon May 23, 2022 2:54 pm

Post by SoFLCuck » Fri May 15, 2020 5:24 pm

We agreed he can stay with us for up to 6 months but not longer than that.

This is what you posted two years and 8 days ago.

At the risk of repeating myself, I don't have a comfortable feeling as to where this is going.

Reno1
Trainable

Unread post by Reno1 » Mon May 23, 2022 2:58 pm

As someone who has been into wifesharing my whole life I have found that as a cuckold there is nothing better than having an Ex husband or Ex boyfriend fuck my wife, and get to lick her out. It’s an ultimate humiliation. And needing an easy way to introduce my second wife when I remarried (my first wife helped me right into the lifestyle) to the idea of fucking another guy I found that talking about her previous fucking and asking what she liked was a good way to suggest she do it again. Once she had fucked her Ex she was much more comfortable in fucking friends.
The cock wants what the cock wants

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Mon May 23, 2022 3:23 pm

Reno1 wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 2:58 pm
As someone who has been into wifesharing my whole life I have found that as a cuckold there is nothing better than having an Ex husband or Ex boyfriend fuck my wife, and get to lick her out. It’s an ultimate humiliation. And needing an easy way to introduce my second wife when I remarried (my first wife helped me right into the lifestyle) to the idea of fucking another guy I found that talking about her previous fucking and asking what she liked was a good way to suggest she do it again. Once she had fucked her Ex she was much more comfortable in fucking friends.
Big difference though in her having sex with her ex and him moving in, moving you out to the spare room and you no longer having any meaningful sexual contact with her though, don't you think?

Add to that, that he now controls the sexual life of the husband by coming up with arbitrary rules that limit access even more. Cuck or no, I'd have kicked the man out years ago.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon May 23, 2022 9:20 pm

Reno1 wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 2:58 pm
Chalk and cheese comes to mind

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:02 pm

SoFLCuck wrote:

Yes I have been thinking about it that way and to an extent, I do have control on how soon I get to orgasm again.
How are things going SF, any real developments in the last ten or eleven days?

viewtopic.php?t=65641

SoFLCuck
Experienced

Unread post by SoFLCuck » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:58 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:02 pm
SoFLCuck wrote:

How are things going SF, any real developments in the last ten or eleven days?
Hi Chrislydi.

Things continue to go well. Haven’t posted in a while because it is taking me a lot longer between orgasms. Getting used to the new schedule. It has definitely allowed me to focus better.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:56 am

Good to read that SF, as I pointed out we really have no idea of the whole everyday situation. It's also good to remind ourselves of those things that we recognise are big positives...

We enjoy the cuckold lifestyle but being cuckolded by her ex husband both excites me and makes me nervous at the same time.

it works well for us. I do enjoy orgasm denial and long term chastity.

So although I was trying to be a little more cautious in my last post, it was just out of conscience, the fact that I really only hear about a tiny fraction of your life, and as they say what you don't know it's dangerous to comment to much on.

So my previous unadulterated positivity might have been inappropriate but it sounds as if no real alarms, and you're just getting used to the even lengthier denial and increased submission to her ex husband's dominance and whims.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:24 am

soflcuck,

sounds like you are a full service cuck, you take your lifestyle day to day or do think long term?

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:35 am

It's been around a month since it started with the new 50:1 ratio but SF estimated each cycle could be 10 to 12 weeks long now, they say no news is good news and last Monday SF posted..

"Things continue to go well. Haven’t posted in a while because it is taking me a lot longer between orgasms. Getting used to the new schedule. It has definitely allowed me to focus better"

Presume we may here the next notable events towards the end of June, until then very much more of the same.

For all of this
Mon May 23, 2022 2:49 pm
I think what is making some folks a bit uneasy (if that is the correct word here) is that this is not some random hookup, or a FWB. This is the wife's ex-husband, the breakup was not hostile or bitter; and they (obviously) enjoy being with each other, especially sexually.

And they are not seeing each other on an occasional, or even a regularly-scheduled basis. They are living together, and he's replaced the husband in the (previously) marital bed.

I'm not sure I have a comfortable feeling as to where this is going. If he's back in the workforce (I thought the original reason for him moving in was that he had been laid off at the start of the pandemic) then I wondering if this might have evolved into something far beyond what was originally considered/conceived.

Just sayin.....
These very valid points leave question marks

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:13 am

Well it's been 14 days since a brief update when SF last posted and he hasn't logged in since, and far longer, really over a month and more since the last proper update. Hoping everything's still going fine.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

LockedInWM
Virgin

Unread post by LockedInWM » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:45 pm

Yeah, hope you’re ok, Mr SF