It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
KevDi69
Experienced

Re: It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

Unread post by KevDi69 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:25 am

It will be okay. She loves you. Whether or not they have sex today. That outfit says yes they will. But you know she’s coming home to you. Be honest about your cuck angst with her when she returns. But give her time to process all that they discuss. He may say things that she needs to process her own feelings in order to discuss with you.
Thanks for your posts.

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:34 am

Can you tell us how far down the cuckolding road your bedroom fantasies have gone with your wife, before this situation presented itself???

Curious if your wife was just aware of a general fantasy you had of her with another guy, or if you've gone further down the rabbit hole??

johnstevens555
Player

Unread post by johnstevens555 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:40 am

avid fan wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:34 am
Can you tell us how far down the cuckolding road your bedroom fantasies have gone with your wife, before this situation presented itself???

Curious if your wife was just aware of a general fantasy you had of her with another guy, or if you've gone further down the rabbit hole??
Look at his post history. He goes into it a lot. It’s a very interesting backstory.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:40 am

KevDi69 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:25 am
It will be okay. She loves you. Whether or not they have sex today. That outfit says yes they will. But you know she’s coming home to you. Be honest about your cuck angst with her when she returns. But give her time to process all that they discuss. He may say things that she needs to process her own feelings in order to discuss with you.
Thanks for your posts.
Topnotch wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:24 am
W770 Find yourself something to do. clean the kitchen bathroom something. it will help ease your mind

Thanks guys. I'm currently cleaning (or at the very least trying to clean as my hands are shaking erratically) the kitchen. I keep stopping every few minutes as my dick is begging to be stroked, but I don't want cum yet. I need to save that for reclaiming. I need to find a way to slow my breathing. The close to hyperventilating rate of breathing is making me light headed.
avid fan wrote:

She's known about my fantasy for a while but at the very most, we've only done some role playing as she's repeatedly told me that it will never actually happen. But then when Superman started house-sitting for his parents in our building, she changed her tune and we find ourselves where we are currently.

Sorry guys, it's near impossible to type on my phone or laptop. Hands shaking like crazy. Still no update from her.

johnstevens555
Player

Unread post by johnstevens555 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:42 am

w770 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:40 am
KevDi69 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:25 am
Thanks for your posts.
Topnotch wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:24 am
W770 Find yourself something to do. clean the kitchen bathroom something. it will help ease your mind

Thanks guys. I'm currently cleaning (or at the very least trying to clean as my hands are shaking erratically) the kitchen. I keep stopping every few minutes as my dick is begging to be stroked, but I don't want cum yet. I need to save that for reclaiming. I need to find a way to slow my breathing. The close to hyperventilating rate of breathing is making me light headed.
avid fan wrote:

She's known about my fantasy for a while but at the very most, we've only done some role playing as she's repeatedly told me that it will never actually happen. But then when Superman started house-sitting for his parents in our building, she changed her tune and we find ourselves where we are currently.

Sorry guys, it's near impossible to type on my phone or laptop. Hands shaking like crazy. Still no update from her.
Count your breathing bro. Breathe in for three seconds and then out for six seconds. Over and over and over

chastity_boi
Trainable

Unread post by chastity_boi » Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:46 am

loving this thread, your unfolding story and the eloquent delivery. Definitely one of the best threads on here for some time, possibly ever. Given this is the first time you are home alone while Lana is with the guy who has actually cucked you must be a complete head rush. From my own experience it's intense but enjoy it.There will be many more firsts in the coming days and weeks I'm sure. I just hope you continue to share so we can come along for the ride.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:14 pm

Oh my God..... 3 emojis.....

chastity_boi
Trainable

Unread post by chastity_boi » Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:17 pm

the man of steel is not messing about. Wow

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:20 pm

w770 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:14 pm
Oh my God..... 3 emojis.....
Off she goes again!!! :o :o :o
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:27 pm

What time was that text w770

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:32 pm

Topnotch wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:27 pm
What time was that text w770
About 15 min ago. She has a meeting soon so I'm guessing she'll be home in less than a half hour. I can't believe she's one floor below me right now with the guy that made me a cuck.

My dick is about to explode

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:35 pm

Don't touch it. Wait till she gets home

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:53 pm

w770 wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:56 am
As far as how we're planning out how it would happen ideally, we're thinking that I would be at work, she would seduce him, and then she'd send me a text with 3 winky face emojis to let me know that it's happening.

Seeing as I'll be at work, they can have the place to themselves for hours without being rushed, and then she'll send me another text with 3 kissy face emojis when he's gone, telling me that it's clear for me to come home and reclaim her.
In case anyone forgot 😉

hotsusan
Player

Unread post by hotsusan » Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:55 pm

This is as hot as anything on this site. Amazing!

KevDi69
Experienced

Unread post by KevDi69 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:25 pm

Wow. Of course we knew that was going to happen.
I hope you have your dick out of your pants as you are pacing because the slightest touch could set it off! I touched mine thru my jeans as I read your latest super hot updates and it was starting to cum. Caught it in time. LOL.

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:35 pm

It has been an hour.

Whatever Superman was planning to do, has surely been done by now. 😁

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:40 pm

leander99 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:35 pm
It has been an hour.

Unless he's really a Superman... long endurance, short refractory period, etc...

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:43 pm

leander99 wrote:
It has been an hour.

My guess is w770 is enjoying some sloppy seconds. Although I do worry she might have missed her work appointment!!
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

KevDi69
Experienced

Unread post by KevDi69 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:47 pm

leander99 wrote:
It has been an hour.

Their signal for it happened is the three emojis. That’s why his reaction to her 3 emojis text. Yes, it is surely done. What she wore to the meeting indicated that she planned on sex.

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:59 pm

She is supposed to send 3 emojis when it's done too tho🤪

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:06 pm

3 winky faces when it is happening 😉😉😉
3 kissy faces when its done 😘😘😘

We don't yet know which of these she send to w770.
I suspect it was the first, and he's to busy right now to mentioned the next text she send.

Love this way of communicating between hotwife and husband, by the way!!!

Dharmadude
Player

Unread post by Dharmadude » Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:13 pm

This is such a hot thread. Love to follow along as a couple finds their true path.

I know you guys had a plan on how to deal with this, that went completely out the window, lol. I'm sure you will adjust and look forward to, hopefully, following the next few weeks as you adapt to the new reality. You seem like a couple with great communication so I'm sure you will be fine.

Thank you for the updates.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:44 pm

She’s home. We had sex twice. I’m fully addicted to this. This is the play by play Lana gave me as we lay on the bed naked catching our breath.

Update: So as Lana came out of the elevator, Superman was actually in the lobby waiting for her, which was against the plan as she wanted to meet at the coffee shop. The reason behind this was that she wanted to prevent the doorman from catching onto something that he might make assumptions on, and introduce a host of problems that we don’t need. So she mouths to him, “go! Keep walking!” and gestures over to the doorman. Superman gets the hint and they both act casual as they’re walking out of the building. Anyway, as they’re walking to the coffee shop, the intensity of the rain starts to increase, so he opens his umbrella and tells her not to worry about opening hers, and instead, pulls her in close to him as they walk under one umbrella – like a couple.

At the coffee shop, they have their much needed talk. Apparently, he usually doesn’t casually date and isn’t on dating apps. To prove it to her, he let her go through his phone and she confirmed none of those apps were there. She impressed upon him the idea again that it really is okay if he does, but she really needs to know if he’s having unprotected sex. He completely understood and promises to let her know. When the conversation turned to how I don’t know about what happened yesterday, he answered with, “okay good..” and flashed her a flirty smile, and confessed something to her she didn’t necessarily expect (however a number of you absolutely nailed). He has had sex with a married woman before. 2 actually. Well, technically 1 married woman who lives in his neighborhood in California, and 1 friend on her bachelorette night. He admitted that although he wasn’t necessarily proud of it, he soon came to love the ego boost that the married woman gave him. Lana asked him if the husband and/or fiancé ever found out, and he said no. In fact, both couples are still married, the husbands having no clue what happened. So for now, we’re staying the course with the “cheating wife” angle.

During my time cleaning the kitchen, I was a bit surprised at how long I didn’t hear from her. Apparently, this was due to the rain coming down heavier by the minute, so they chose to hang out at the coffee shop longer than expected. That and when they eventually did leave, they took a longer route home as to avoid going past the pet store – where the shop owner knows and talks to me every day as I’m constantly there. And to keep suspicions at bay when they arrived home, they went in a few minutes apart to keep the eyes of the doorman off of them. Additionally, someone else that lives in the building was in the elevator at the same time, so they played it cool, and got off on his floor very non-chalantly.

But as soon as the elevator door closed behind them, they were both all over each other. That passionate sort of kissing they shared yesterday picked up exactly where it left off as he whispers to her how much he needs to feel her mouth again. So they rush over to his place, close the door behind them and just like yesterday, she gets on her knees immediately as he takes off his shirt, reaches down to take hers off as well, unclasps her bra as she strokes and kisses his giant cock again, moaning all over it as he tells her how absolutely incredible it feels.

Now a little context – one of Lana’s biggest turn-ons is swallowing a guy’s cum. In fact, in college she claims that she swallowed every load every time she hooked up with a guy, and when it comes to her and I, she’s never once avoided the opportunity to swallow other than the times I’ve cum in her pussy. So like yesterday, after only about 5 minutes, he tells her that he’s about to cum and tries to pull her off of his cock, but unlike yesterday, she takes her mouth off, strokes it with her hand and tells him how badly she wants to taste it. So she goes right back to it and no more than a minute later, he’s grunting and exploding into my wife’s mouth, which she swallows the entire load.

Superman then takes a few seconds to recover, and helps my wife up to her feet telling her that she gives the most amazing head he’s ever had – something she’s heard countless times before. I think she actually takes a lot of pride in it. At this point he grabs her by the waist and hoists her up onto the kitchen counter and rolls her sexy black panties off. He teases her at first (which she absolutely loves) and then buries his face in her pussy as she grabs her tits, arches her back and moans for him, letting him know how turned on she is. But it’s at this point, she remembers that she never texted me, so she reaches for her phone. “What are you doing?” “I need to text my husband.” 3 winky face emojis, Send, and she puts her phone down and grabs the back of his head to pull him closer. Since he never licked her pussy yesterday, I asked Lana if he's good at it, and apparently he’s amazing. And so just as quickly that she made him cum, he does the same, making her have such a strong orgasm that she squeezes his head like a vice grip with her legs that he has to pry open.

At this point, she thinks it’s about over and she’s mentally preparing to get dressed and get back home to me. Plus she had a meeting to worry about and so she tells him that she should really get going. He responds by picking her up off the counter and just holding her in his arms with her legs wrapped around his waist. “Are you sure you can’t stay?” She explains that I’m going to start wondering where she is and there are still work obligations to get to. But he repeats himself, “Are you sure?” but only this time, he lowers her slightly as she realizes what’s happening – he’s hard again and lowering her onto his cock. She starts gasping and moaning as the head of his cock starts to penetrate her pussy. At this point he's staring her right in the eyes while he eases her down onto his bare cock. It must be a part of his routine when having sex given his massive size, but after he was fully inside my wife’s now throbbing pussy, he just rested her there for a minute before lifting her back up, and then back down, again and again until he can sense that she’s close to having another orgasm. But just as she’s about to cum, he stops, plants a kiss on her lips, carries her to his bedroom and tosses her onto his bed.

This next part requires some context and it’s a bit humiliating. But Lana really only lets me have sex with her in the missionary position. She says that it’s because it’s the most intimate position and she feels the closest to me doing it like this. Also, I forgot to mention a part of the conversation at the coffee shop in which she told Superman that her and I had sex last night while his cum was still in her pussy. “Did he notice?” “No, he just thought I was really wet.” Anyway, positions himself on top of her as she’s laying on his bed, legs spread, ready to take him when he asks, “is this how your husband fucked you last night?” while he guides his much bigger cock into my wife. She nodded yes and he started to thrust. Then he did something that truly turns me on unexpectedly. He started thrusting incredibly slowly, continuously asking her if that was how I fucked her. He then braces his elbows on the bed so that his chest is resting on hers and kisses her passionately. That son of a bitch wasn’t just fucking her. He was making love to my wife. Slow and sweet, he made love to her in the one position her and I do it in. Then, a few minutes later he asks her, “Does he make you cum?” “No.” “Say it again. Does he make you cum?” “No!” “Say it again. Does he makes you cum???” “No, he doesn’t make me cum!” He then starts thrusting more violently and before she knew it, she was digging her nails into his back, squeezing his waist with her legs, and shaking uncontrollably telling him repeatedly that she’s cumming. Her orgasm spurred him onto having his own and he let out a deep grunt, and like yesterday, cums in her married pussy without any forewarning. They stay in this position for a minute, kissing for a bit before he rolled off her, laid back onto his bed, and watched her get dressed. He told her she was the sexiest woman he’s ever met, walks her to the door and gives her a little playful spank as she leaves his place.

The reclaiming was a lot like yesterday, except this time, I could feel that she was noticeably stretched out. I didn’t last more than a minute for each round, and as we’re laying there in bed and she’s giving me the entire story, I’m stroking my dick using the mix of my wife’s pussy juices, my cum and his cum as a sort of lubricant. Oh and she emailed work, and cancelled her meeting.

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:51 pm

You’re killing us. Keep it up!

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:59 pm

leander99 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:06 pm
3 winky faces when it is happening 😉😉😉
3 kissy faces when its done 😘😘😘

We don't yet know which of these she send to w770.
I suspect it was the first, and he's to busy right now to mentioned the next text she send.

Love this way of communicating between hotwife and husband, by the way!!!
Right, except I didn't get the 2nd set of emojis today as that was designed to let me know to come home. I swear, my heart sank when I saw those winky faces today. My heart sank and my dick nearly exploded.