It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
w770
$2 Ho

Re: It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

Unread post by w770 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:55 am

newUK wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:37 am
w770 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:03 am
Update: He's clean. He sent the link to the portal of the clinic with his login information to her and she double checked. So it looks like his bare cock will be in my wife again soon.
That my friend is awesome news. And the green light to absolute bliss for the next few weeks for both of you?
I believe so! I'm really interested in what their conversation will entail this afternoon, but the clean test was a big thing, so that's one major hurdle overcome.

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:01 am

w770 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:55 am
newUK wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:37 am
w770 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:03 am
Update: He's clean. He sent the link to the portal of the clinic with his login information to her and she double checked. So it looks like his bare cock will be in my wife again soon.
That my friend is awesome news. And the green light to absolute bliss for the next few weeks for both of you?
I believe so! I'm really interested in what their conversation will entail this afternoon, but the clean test was a big thing, so that's one major hurdle overcome.
lol you walked right into this one. cant wait to read some of these responses. :lol:

Aynsley
Pervert

Unread post by Aynsley » Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:09 am

w770 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:27 am
"I really want to taste his cum."
I can confirm. THAT is a real 'thing' that Hotwives like to know! :D

Kudos to you, w770, on keeping it together in that nanosecond you realized that, "Wow. Lana's pussy somehow feels
different? No! I'm getting sloppy seconds?" :shock:
I have NO Idea how I would have responded. Nicely done. :up:

As to 'cheating', I'd be surprised that Superman doesn't 'know' that you 'know'. However, in respect for you...
(or at least in respect for Lana's husband, as there probably isn't ANYTHING she couldn't get Superman to do right now, including telling
him to run naked around the building),
,,,Superman won't admit it until Lana or you give the go ahead.
On a scale of 0-10, Superman's concern last night of you 'catching them' was less than 1.
If you ever want to watch, Superman will love it.

A thought regarding your cuck 'angst' (and I love that feeling): with the US's WC playoff scheduled for this Saturday, if you two invited
Superman and his buddy over to watch the game (or tape and watch), there is NOTHING quite like being a cuck hubby in a room with
some other person or persons (who is not your wife's lover) who 'know' the situation (and I guarantee his buddy already knows ALL the details of last night).

Yes, Superman & his buddy are training, but like I said; Lana will get ANYTHING she asks for from Superman.
I think you'll discover that the door you & Lana have opened has many paths you two can explore (and this is just one possibility).
Enjoy the ride and hanks for the updates!

johnstevens555
Player

Unread post by johnstevens555 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:21 am

Aynsley wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:09 am
w770 wrote:

Kudos to you, w770, on keeping it together in that nanosecond you realized that, "Wow. Lana's pussy somehow feels

As to 'cheating', I'd be surprised that Superman doesn't 'know' that you 'know'. However, in respect for you...
(or at least in respect for Lana's husband, as there probably isn't ANYTHING she couldn't get Superman to do right now, including telling
On a scale of 0-10, Superman's concern last night of you 'catching them' was less than 1.

A thought regarding your cuck 'angst' (and I love that feeling): with the US's WC playoff scheduled for this Saturday, if you two invited
Superman and his buddy over to watch the game (or tape and watch), there is NOTHING quite like being a cuck hubby in a room with
some other person or persons (who is not your wife's lover) who 'know' the situation (and I guarantee his buddy already knows ALL the details of last night).

Yes, Superman & his buddy are training, but like I said; Lana will get ANYTHING she asks for from Superman.
I think you'll discover that the door you & Lana have opened has many paths you two can explore (and this is just one possibility).
100%

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:26 am

I've mostly been reading w770's posts (they have the story!) but I've been skimming others.

I think it's been mentioned, but in case it hasn't... NRE is a hell of a drug. I caution you both to be mindful that there is a huge rush of excitement when embarking on a journey like this, especially when it goes very well at the start.

I'm happy to see that you've got a lot of open conversation and feedback going on, and that you seem to be channeling this new energy into your shared relationship. I encourage you to continue this process.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:39 am

johnstevens555 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:21 am
Aynsley wrote:
w770 wrote:

100%
I feel like I need to see him and measure his interaction to really determine whether he knows I know or not, but I'm not going to purport that I know more than you guys given your level of experience. Maybe Lana will be able to figure it out and what she senses from their talk later today or maybe future interactions.

Interesting that Aynsley brought up the idea of being around Superman and his buddy. I thought about this already, and although I do find it incredibly hot, it might be a little too much for me at the moment, being as it's still very raw and fresh. Lana and I have also talked about whether she will let her friends know. It's definitely one of those "once it's out, it's out" kind of things, so we'll hold off for now and keep it in our back pocket.
airhorn wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:26 am
I've mostly been reading w770's posts (they have the story!) but I've been skimming others.

I think it's been mentioned, but in case it hasn't... NRE is a hell of a drug. I caution you both to be mindful that there is a huge rush of excitement when embarking on a journey like this, especially when it goes very well at the start.

I'm happy to see that you've got a lot of open conversation and feedback going on, and that you seem to be channeling this new energy into your shared relationship. I encourage you to continue this process.
Thank you. I've read threads where the wife doesn't keep the husband fully informed of everything she's doing, and if it works for them, it works for them. But there's no way I could do that, and I don't think Lana could imagine a scenario in which she keeps anything from me either.

johnstevens555
Player

Unread post by johnstevens555 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:44 am

w770 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:39 am
johnstevens555 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:21 am
Aynsley wrote:
w770 wrote:

100%
I feel like I need to see him and measure his interaction to really determine whether he knows I know or not, but I'm not going to purport that I know more than you guys given your level of experience. Maybe Lana will be able to figure it out and what she senses from their talk later today or maybe future interactions.

Interesting that Aynsley brought up the idea of being around Superman and his buddy. I thought about this already, and although I do find it incredibly hot, it might be a little too much for me at the moment, being as it's still very raw and fresh. Lana and I have also talked about whether she will let her friends know. It's definitely one of those "once it's out, it's out" kind of things, so we'll hold off for now and keep it in our back pocket.
airhorn wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:26 am

Thank you. I've read threads where the wife doesn't keep the husband fully informed of everything she's doing, and if it works for them, it works for them. But there's no way I could do that, and I don't think Lana could imagine a scenario in which she keeps anything from me either.
Make damn sure that you’re communicating this very clearly. Sounds like this is your only “rule”. It also sounds to me like she is very much wanting you to be happy with all of this. Just keep communicating. That can’t be said enough.

johnstevens555
Player

Unread post by johnstevens555 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:46 am

When is he supposed to leave? How often does he come back to visit? Does he know that this is the first time your wife has done anything like this?

unclecuck

Unread post by unclecuck » Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:51 am

Topnotch wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:50 am
i may be standing in the corner by myself on this one. i wouldnt wait though. sounds like they are both ready to explode at any moment anyway. now i do get that you and her have made plans, and i think that was very smart. if this goes on like it is. i could see it maybe falling into a more of a friendly type situation. just my opinion is all. this is a very hot thread though. good luck and i will definatly be following.

what he said.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:54 am

johnstevens555 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:46 am
When is he supposed to leave? How often does he come back to visit? Does he know that this is the first time your wife has done anything like this?
I think he mentioned that he's in town until the end of January, but it really depends on how long his parents decide to stay in Florida. In terms of whether or not this is a regular thing, I'm not sure. This is our first year living in this town as we just recently moved out of NYC. But it seems like most of the others in the building leave every year as soon as the cold season starts, so he very well could be coming back every year.

Lana plans to tell him this afternoon that it's her first time "cheating" on me, so it'll be interesting to hear from her what his reaction is to that.

johnstevens555
Player

Unread post by johnstevens555 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:59 am

w770 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:54 am
johnstevens555 wrote:
I think he mentioned that he's in town until the end of January, but it really depends on how long his parents decide to stay in Florida. In terms of whether or not this is a regular thing, I'm not sure. This is our first year living in this town as we just recently moved out of NYC. But it seems like most of the others in the building leave every year as soon as the cold season starts, so he very well could be coming back every year.

Lana plans to tell him this afternoon that it's her first time "cheating" on me, so it'll be interesting to hear from her what his reaction is to that.
Thank you for your response and thank you so much for sharing this smoking hot story. It is like a nuclear bomb out of nowhere. I’m several hundred miles away from that bomb and I can only imagine how you must feel. Wow!

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:06 am

johnstevens555 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:59 am
w770 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:54 am
johnstevens555 wrote:

Thank you for your response and thank you so much for sharing this smoking hot story. It is like a nuclear bomb out of nowhere. I’m several hundred miles away from that bomb and I can only imagine how you must feel. Wow!
Of course! It's great for me as I have a place to sort out my thoughts and feelings as I find myself not exactly understanding my feelings until I write them down. It definitely helps having a place like this so thanks for all of the input.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:13 am

w770 wrote:

... be a little too much for me at the moment, being as it's still very raw and fresh. Lana and I have also talked about whether she will let her friends know. It's definitely one of those "once it's out, it's out" kind of things, so we'll hold off for now and keep it in our back pocket.
This, there's no way friends should know, sort out everything between you and both be comfortable with all the ins snd outs and various possible future scenarios. Why friends need to know or even be considered unless it's absolutely unavoidable, is beyond me. I would have thought it would be strictly on a need to know basis, so whether any absolutely need to know, otherwise a definite NO. Obviously if it excites or is a big part of what turns you on then that's different.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:29 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:13 am
w770 wrote:

... be a little too much for me at the moment, being as it's still very raw and fresh. Lana and I have also talked about whether she will let her friends know. It's definitely one of those "once it's out, it's out" kind of things, so we'll hold off for now and keep it in our back pocket.
This, there's no way friends should know, sort out everything between you and both be comfortable with all the ins snd outs and various possible future scenarios. Why friends need to know or even be considered unless it's absolutely unavoidable, is beyond me. I would have thought it would be strictly on a need to know basis, so whether any absolutely need to know, otherwise a definite NO. Obviously if it excites or is a big part of what turns you on then that's different.

Chris
Well the conversation stemmed from one of Lana's friend who took notice of Superman liking a lot of her pics on Instagram lately, especially the comments on some of the pictures, namely one of her bikini pics where he commented "Oh...... wow......" The friend asked Lana who it was, and if I knew about him. She didn't really have a good answer and just said it was a friend that just likes goofing around. The fear was that the friend would eventually conclude that Lana is actually cheating on me, and Lana didn't want that negative sentiment attached to her among her friends and maybe even family.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:36 am

w770 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:29 am
Chrislydi wrote:
w770 wrote:

Chris
Well the conversation stemmed from one of Lana's friend who took notice of Superman liking a lot of her pics on Instagram lately, especially the comments on some of the pictures, namely one of her bikini pics where he commented "Oh...... wow......" The friend asked Lana who it was, and if I knew about him. She didn't really have a good answer and just said it was a friend that just likes goofing around. The fear was that the friend would eventually conclude that Lana is actually cheating on me, and Lana didn't want that negative sentiment attached to her among her friends and maybe even family.
👍

Yes I see exactly what you mean, maybe in hindsight giving him access wasn't the smartest move to make but you can't exactly go back in time and 'unmake' it. Maybe then a way of controlling the message is needed as damage limitation might be tough to do.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Aynsley
Pervert

Unread post by Aynsley » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:58 am

Using the Instagram comments as an example,
no one really ‘knows’ unless you admit it.
In this example, Lana could have said, “I like
to flirt and this was a new guy I’ve been flirting with.”
And you can verify that you like Lana flirting.

Now, for cuck angst reasons, for close friendships,
or for convenience purposes, you may find you
may want to out yourselves to selected peeps,
but it does require careful consideration.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:08 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:36 am
w770 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:29 am
Chrislydi wrote:
w770 wrote:

Chris
👍

Yes I see exactly what you mean, maybe in hindsight giving him access wasn't the smartest move to make but you can't exactly go back in time and 'unmake' it. Maybe then a way of controlling the message is needed as damage limitation might be tough to do.

Chris
Very true, but it was hard to anticipate that he'd be as cocky as to post stuff like that for all her friends to see. He might be a towering specimen of muscle and have the confidence of a rockstar, but we have to remember that he's still a 25 year old.

Update: Coffee date is in an hour. Lana is anticipating that he'll want to have his fun again afterwards, but she does have a meeting lined up a little later in the afternoon, so whatever they get up to, it won't be a long drawn out thing. We also agreed on moving next Saturday's plans up to this Saturday. I've arranged it with work so I'll be in the office, we've tested the hidden phone to record audio, and she's going to tell Superman that I'll be out for a few hours so he needs to get rid of his buddy after they're done with their training.

Aynsley wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:58 am
Using the Instagram comments as an example,
no one really ‘knows’ unless you admit it.
In this example, Lana could have said, “I like
to flirt and this was a new guy I’ve been flirting with.”
And you can verify that you like Lana flirting.

Now, for cuck angst reasons, for close friendships,
or for convenience purposes, you may find you
may want to out yourselves to selected peeps,
but it does require careful consideration.
It just doesn't work with her group of friends as Lana and I have always been known as a very committed couple and even the idea of her flirting with another guy wouldn't seem believable to them. And out-ing our situation to selected friends absolutely won't work as all of her friends are talkers and LOVE to gab.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:33 am

great story. I love that she was so hot to taste his cum on your cock and hotter still that you tasted all your mixed juices on her lips.

rvplace
Trainable

Unread post by rvplace » Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:47 am

Well written! This brings back excellent memories As we stopped playing 15 years ago and married for over 40 years, have fun on your adventure!

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:55 am

rvplace wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:47 am
Well written! This brings back excellent memories As we stopped playing 15 years ago and married for over 40 years, have fun on your adventure!
eater wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:33 am
great story. I love that she was so hot to taste his cum on your cock and hotter still that you tasted all your mixed juices on her lips.
Thanks guys!

Update: My mind is racing right now as she just left the apartment. As I hugged her, she noticed that my heart was absolutely pounding through my chest. She told me that she can cancel if I want her to, but I told her that I'll be fine. I'm shaking right now and almost hyperventilating.

KevDi69
Experienced

Unread post by KevDi69 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:06 am

Congratulations Cuck w770!! Your official entrance to cuckdom is the hottest post I’ve seen on here and there are many other hot posts. I almost came just reading it.

Your situation is great to continue the cheating wife image with him. They can leave the gym and grab a coffee or smoothie to go while while she calls you to say they are staying there for awhile. Then they go to his apartment for a quickie or blow job before she gets home. Guys in their mid 20s need to get off at least once a day, so he is likely to at least try to get her to swing by the apartment for a blow job on the way home every day.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:08 am

I'm trying to watch the World Cup soccer match on TV but just can't resist the allure of checking this thread for the lateat updates by the minutes. Hottest on the forum by a distance. 👍

Thanks w770 for sharing such a scorcher,

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:14 am

KevDi69 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:06 am
Congratulations Cuck w770!! Your official entrance to cuckdom is the hottest post I’ve seen on here and there are many other hot posts. I almost came just reading it.

Your situation is great to continue the cheating wife image with him. They can leave the gym and grab a coffee or smoothie to go while while she calls you to say they are staying there for awhile. Then they go to his apartment for a quickie or blow job before she gets home. Guys in their mid 20s need to get off at least once a day, so he is likely to at least try to get her to swing by the apartment for a blow job on the way home every day.
Chrislydi wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:08 am
I'm trying to watch the World Cup soccer match on TV but just can't resist the allure of checking this thread for the lateat updates by the minutes. Hottest on the forum by a distance. 👍

Thanks w770 for sharing such a scorcher,

Chris
I'm trying my hardest to focus on work right now, but can't keep from stroking myself and breathing hard. They're at the coffee shop now. She's put on a black lacy pair of panties and matching bra underneath a pair of pink/gray yoga pants and a cute gray tank top that shows off her sexy toned stomach. Hoodie too as it's raining currently. I feel like I'm going to throw up. And yet...... I'm rock hard.
Last edited by w770 on Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:14 am

Wow, I read the whole thread so far as quickly as I could... just incredible.

I was wondering how I missed such a gem, but I see it's got to 6 pages in almost as many days!!

Good luck to you, and thanks for the detailed account!

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:24 am

W770 Find yourself something to do. clean the kitchen bathroom something. it will help ease your mind