It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
KevDi69
Experienced

Re: It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

Unread post by KevDi69 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:02 am

Damn! That will be hot as hell with two guys drooling over her. Superman will enjoy parading her in front of the friend, especially after they have sex.
Your evening will be hot too.
“Lana and I have dinner reservations for Saturday night this week, and so we were thinking about holding off on the reclaiming sex until after dinner, as I find something hot about sitting in a nice establishment, enjoying a romantic dinner with my wife while she has his cum inside of her.”
Such a super hot idea! Especially when she lets you know when a little cum leaks out! She will surely be full of cum from the afternoon of sex with him while you are out. And you will be horny as hell holding off on the reclaiming sex.
If you want to ramp it up a notch or two, once she’s all dressed up and ready to go to your dinner, she could text him that you had to run out and she has 10 or 15 minutes before you pick her up for dinner and that she needs him one last time before she goes. Once he fills her up again, she puts her panties back on quickly and leaves as she says there’s no time for cleanup.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:07 am

KevDi69 wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:02 am
Damn! That will be hot as hell with two guys drooling over her. Superman will enjoy parading her in front of the friend, especially after they have sex.
Your evening will be hot too.

If you want to ramp it up a notch or two, once she’s all dressed up and ready to go to your dinner, she could text him that you had to run out and she has 10 or 15 minutes before you pick her up for dinner and that she needs him one last time before she goes. Once he fills her up again, she puts her panties back on quickly and leaves as she says there’s no time for cleanup.
That is an unbelievably hot idea, Kev. I'll suggest the idea to Lana and see what she thinks. Thank you!

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:18 am

still effects me well but in the early stages pulling her panties off and having that long strand of cum stick to them oh my god so hot.

I just want to tell you that so far you are maintaining your composure so well like you are a veteran cuckold keep up the good work.

johnstevens555
Player

Unread post by johnstevens555 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:25 am

What are the chances that superman‘s buddy already went to the clinic to have his STD panel checked just in case. I have no doubt in my mind that superman will nudge her in that direction. Superman is looking for the boundaries.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:34 am

Wifesharing wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:18 am
still effects me well but in the early stages pulling her panties off and having that long strand of cum stick to them oh my god so hot.

I just want to tell you that so far you are maintaining your composure so well like you are a veteran cuckold keep up the good work.
Thank you! Although I believe the big test will be this Saturday, after they've had a chance to have hours to each other in our bed while I listen in, and then have to commute home once she gives me the 3 kissy face emojis. And on top of that, the amplification of my angst when I can't reclaim her right away upon returning home, and instead having to calmy sit next to her while we have our proper faces on at the restaurant.
johnstevens555 wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:25 am
What are the chances that superman‘s buddy already went to the clinic to have his STD panel checked just in case. I have no doubt in my mind that superman will nudge her in that direction. Superman is looking for the boundaries.
At this point, it would be foolish and hubristic of me to assume I can predict anything with regard to this entire experience. I was told for almost a decade that Lana would never entertain the idea of actually sleeping with another man. She hasn't eve so much as danced or flirted with another man since we've been together, and yet not even 5 hours ago, she was naked on a 25 year old guy's bed with her legs spread taking his massive bare cock. So while I can sit here and say that she would never get with his friend because of how often she's told me of her aversion to threesomes, I can't say that anything is out of the realm of possibilities at this point given this last week.

johnstevens555
Player

Unread post by johnstevens555 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:36 am

w770 wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:34 am
Wifesharing wrote:

Thank you! Although I believe the big test will be this Saturday, after they've had a chance to have hours to each other in our bed while I listen in, and then have to commute home once she gives me the 3 kissy face emojis. And on top of that, the amplification of my angst when I can't reclaim her right away upon returning home, and instead having to calmy sit next to her while we have our proper faces on at the restaurant.
johnstevens555 wrote:
At this point, it would be foolish and hubristic of me to assume I can predict anything with regard to this entire experience. I was told for almost a decade that Lana would never entertain the idea of actually sleeping with another man. She hasn't eve so much as danced or flirted with another man since we've been together, and yet not even 5 hours ago, she was naked on a 25 year old guy's bed with her legs spread taking his massive bare cock. So while I can sit here and say that she would never get with his friend because of how often she's told me of her aversion to threesomes, I can't say that anything is out of the realm of possibilities at this point given this last week.
You are the man!

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:39 am

oh yes that is going to be a big test but I think you are going to do just fine it is clear you are one of us and your wife being dirty and naughty is the biggest turn on for you weather you like it or not.

Yeah you have no idea what she will do with the friends, I would assume Superman just wants to show her off and let his freind know he is getting the hot cheating pussy, most guys are not big on sharing lol. Of course I could be wrong and they like to find women and share them. As far as her being against a threesome it could be she was just against a threesome with you, that sounds harsh but it was not meant to be, just hot.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:58 am

Wifesharing wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:39 am
oh yes that is going to be a big test but I think you are going to do just fine it is clear you are one of us and your wife being dirty and naughty is the biggest turn on for you weather you like it or not.

Yeah you have no idea what she will do with the friends, I would assume Superman just wants to show her off and let his freind know he is getting the hot cheating pussy, most guys are not big on sharing lol. Of course I could be wrong and they like to find women and share them. As far as her being against a threesome it could be she was just against a threesome with you, that sounds harsh but it was not meant to be, just hot.
I completely understand and it didn't come off as harsh. In fact, Lana and I have not really had that much of a sex life before Superman. We generally had sex once a week and it had quite honestly, become routine. I had confided in a friend about this and explained that Lana just doesn't have that high of a sex drive. But he was brutally honest in his perspective and asked me "have you ever thought that maybe she just doesn't have a high sex drive for you?"

It came as a shock to me because I am physically very fit, six pack abs, constantly working out, clean diet and am told fairly often that I'm a very good looking man who looks closer to someone in his early 30's. Regarding other attributes, I make good money, am kind and honest, I take care of a majority of the household chores, I've never cheated on her, and have barely even ever raised my voice to her. Her family loves me and her friends often refer to me as the perfect husband. So when my friend suggested this idea to me that Lana had it in her, but just not for me, I didn't allow myself to believe it. It wasn't until this week and seeing just how much she is enjoying playing the cheating slut wife, that I really started to understand that maybe there are sides to her that she has been suppressing from me.

Dharmadude
Player

Unread post by Dharmadude » Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:16 am

w770 wrote:
Wifesharing wrote:

johnstevens555 wrote:

Laughing out loud here. Not AT you, no no, laughing WITH you and the amazing ride you are on. My HW hasn’t been very active for awhile now. Maybe she’s done, maybe not.

So I am living through you, my friend, and your incredibly sexy wife taking down that monster 25 yr old cock! Love it.

Just when we think we know them, right?

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:57 am

Here is an idea. Lana could at some point inform him that "My husband has found out that I am cheating. And I've told him I am not going to stop"

In this case it is best not to tell him too much nor make up a fake story. If he shows concern, she should reassure him that everything is under control, and that she intends to continue the affair regardlessly.

Once this dynamic has set in fully, you can schedule an event where you "accidentally discover them together". Maybe she loses track of time when you are walking your dog. Or maybe she "wants" you to find them together in the act.

At this point you should "quietly acquiesce" and allow her to continue fucking him. As if she has given you no choice in the matter. She can tell you to sit in the corner and watch, or simply send you out of the room altogether .
After this is done, no more having to pretend she is cheating. And it will totally fire him up knowing she chose him over you.

It's just an idea of course, there are plenty other roads to take.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:59 am

Dharmadude wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:16 am
w770 wrote:
Wifesharing wrote:

johnstevens555 wrote:
Right, well I'm fully aware that the spark of the newness may very well die down as we're still in the first week, so I'm just trying to live as much in the moment as possible.

Laughing out loud here. Not AT you, no no, laughing WITH you and the amazing ride you are on. My HW hasn’t been very active for awhile now. Maybe she’s done, maybe not.

So I am living through you, my friend, and your incredibly sexy wife taking down that monster 25 yr old cock! Love it.

Just when we think we know them, right?

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:05 pm

leander99 wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:57 am
Here is an idea. Lana could at some point inform him that "My husband has found out that I am cheating. And I've told him I am not going to stop"

In this case it is best not to tell him too much nor make up a fake story. If he shows concern, she should reassure him that everything is under control, and that she intends to continue the affair regardlessly.

Once this dynamic has set in fully, you can schedule an event where you "accidentally discover them together". Maybe she loses track of time when you are walking your dog. Or maybe she "wants" you to find them together in the act.

At this point you should "quietly acquiesce" and allow her to continue fucking him. As if she has given you no choice in the matter. She can tell you to sit in the corner and watch, or simply send you out of the room altogether .
After this is done, no more having to pretend she is cheating. And it will totally fire him up knowing she chose him over you.

It's just an idea of course, there are plenty other roads to take.
I appreciate the advice, thank you. Our approach to this so far has been to not use any leverage that may open up another set of variables that we can't anticipate or control until we have to. On top of that, I've read several posts on this site that claim the guy will subconsciously or intentionally, fuck the married woman with more purpose and enthusiasm when he thinks that she's cheating. But who knows, the dynamic may change or it may stay the same. As of now, I'm loving her as a cheating wife.

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:19 pm

That's definitely a healthy mindset w770 👍

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:26 pm

I think you guys are doing just fine doing the cheating wife thing for now. I think this guy loves that she is "cheating" and likes that part that doesn't mean he would be okay with you knowing hell I have seen it where a guy that was hot for my wife lost interest as soon as he realized I knew I can't explain why.

It could turn out over time that she think he will actually like to have you in the know and then you should use the suggestions here to figure out how to change it to that. I like it both ways but do understand it is not the same thing for you or for him it defiantly changes the dynamic, I can't say either is better just different. Just enjoy this part for a while.

on this same note, how does Lana feel about that, I know some women like to pay the cheating wife they feel the other guy will look at you two different or think less of you her husband, also a lot it is a way of while the adventure is a you and her thing to share she also has a apart that is her and it gives her more control. Of course there is the flip and plenty of Wives that like it that way my wife much prefers I am present and involved. It would be nice to know what Lana thinks about the cheating not cheating thing.

Lender99's advice though is good and are great ways to transition when you decide to do so if ever.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:34 pm

Wifesharing wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:26 pm
I think you guys are doing just fine doing the cheating wife thing for now. I think this guy loves that she is "cheating" and likes that part that doesn't mean he would be okay with you knowing hell I have seen it where a guy that was hot for my wife lost interest as soon as he realized I knew I can't explain why.

It could turn out over time that she think he will actually like to have you in the know and then you should use the suggestions here to figure out how to change it to that. I like it both ways but do understand it is not the same thing for you or for him it defiantly changes the dynamic, I can't say either is better just different. Just enjoy this part for a while.

on this same note, how does Lana feel about that, I know some women like to pay the cheating wife they feel the other guy will look at you two different or think less of you her husband, also a lot it is a way of while the adventure is a you and her thing to share she also has a apart that is her and it gives her more control. Of course there is the flip and plenty of Wives that like it that way my wife much prefers I am present and involved. It would be nice to know what Lana thinks about the cheating not cheating thing.

Lender99's advice though is good and are great ways to transition when you decide to do so if ever.
So the decision for Lana to play a cheating wife is a joint decision. We also agreed between each other that the entire experience and Superman specifically are nothing but devices that we're using to enhance our sex life. So as she acts like a cheating wife and that I'm a clueless cuck, we have an understanding that it's all a part of an act to get the best and preferable version of Superman that we can get, as is seems to us that he likes her as a cheating wife. Now of course, things can change and we'll adapt when things do change, but for now, we also understand that we're still in the onset of this journey so it's important not to look too far down a road we might not ever go down.

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:36 pm

That is a great response and very understood. It also show you two are communicating very well and that is so important.

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:38 pm

Continue using your own instincts. They are usually best.

chastity_boi
Trainable

Unread post by chastity_boi » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:49 pm

I can only echo the sentiments of gulfcpl & wifesharing and applaud how you and Lana have gone into this and dealt with everything that has happened thus far. You both know each other and the situation better than anyone on here and so far i have to say you're doing a damn fine job of navigating these new waters. As long as you keep communicating and remain transparent and non judgmental about what each other are feeling this adventure, which has already been a wild one, will only get better.

Aynsley
Pervert

Unread post by Aynsley » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:50 pm

gulfcpl wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:38 pm
I am a vote for gulfcpl's thinking.

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:51 pm

gulfcpl wrote:
I second this. well I guess I was late to second it but I agree
Last edited by Wifesharing on Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aloneinmorrison
Virgin

Unread post by aloneinmorrison » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:52 pm

Maybe I missed it somewhere in this thread but you don’t go down on her after she’s been with him?

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:57 pm

aloneinmorrison wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:52 pm
Maybe I missed it somewhere in this thread but you don’t go down on her after she’s been with him?
its not for everyone, but i would do it :shock:

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:06 pm

gulfcpl wrote:
Despite my earlier post, I do agree wuth gulfcpl as well.

johnstevens555
Player

Unread post by johnstevens555 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:38 pm

w770 wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:34 pm
Wifesharing wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:26 pm

So the decision for Lana to play a cheating wife is a joint decision. We also agreed between each other that the entire experience and Superman specifically are nothing but devices that we're using to enhance our sex life. So as she acts like a cheating wife and that I'm a clueless cuck, we have an understanding that it's all a part of an act to get the best and preferable version of Superman that we can get, as is seems to us that he likes her as a cheating wife. Now of course, things can change and we'll adapt when things do change, but for now, we also understand that we're still in the onset of this journey so it's important not to look too far down a road we might not ever go down.
When are you going to walk the dogs??!
👀

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:44 pm

The dog is probably the real winner here.

His owner has suddenly taken a liking to taking him out on really long walks surprisingly often.