Real life and TV possible cuckolds

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
hattersfan
Trainable

Re: Real life and TV possible cuckolds

Unread post by hattersfan » Sun May 21, 2023 9:09 am

trecital wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 11:54 pm
Basil Fawlty was probably being cucked by Mrs Fawlty, in 'Fawlty Towers'. She was certainly nagging him all the time, though he did deserve it. Who was she cucking him with? Manuel the waiter maybe?

Maybe 'The Good LIfe', although I suspect this would lend itself more to a straight wife swap scenario. I'd have had no hesitation in taking Felicity Kendall for a quickie behind the pig pen! And I'm sure Paul Eddington wouldn't have said no.

'Allo, Allo!' had cucking built in to the story line, with René cheating on his wife with the sexy waitress.

And Alan Partridge was forced to go and live in the Linton branch of the Travel Tavern hotels chain, partly due to his wife having an affair. Although, as Alan himself stated, the Linton branch was "equidistant between London and Norwich", which is a more practical reason for him to have chosen it. "Ah ha!"

And, of course, Brit costume dramas were full of it.
I wound have swapped any number of fucks with Margot for just one with Barbara.

In real life, Robbie Williams-who lived in the apartment next to Felicity Kendal-claimed that her noisy sex sessions kept him awake at night, and that was part of the reason he was moving out of the building.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon May 22, 2023 9:57 am

hattersfan wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 9:09 am

I wound have swapped any number of fucks with Margot for just one with Barbara.

In real life, Robbie Williams-who lived in the apartment next to Felicity Kendal-claimed that her noisy sex sessions kept him awake at night, and that was part of the reason he was moving out of the building.
. Never came across that story about Robbie Williams hearing their noisy sex sessions. Makes me fancy her even more.....a cute faced cherub that is a dirty bitch in the bedroom......Ideal. I'd be interested in Margot (Penelope Keith) if she was holding a cane and dressed as a dominatrix. Might suit her. Then again, would be even more interested if Barbara (Felicity Kendal) was dressed as a dominatrix instead. Heaven!

hattersfan
Trainable

Unread post by hattersfan » Tue May 23, 2023 9:44 pm

Oh yes - the idea of Margot dressed as a dominatrix and handing out spankings is really hot.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:06 am

ez456 wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 8:15 am
Sanna Marin's husband. I posted about her partying at the time and got a lot of flack on here for pointing out that the video showed a guys was kissing her neck as she glanced around to see who was looking. Well, now that elections are over she announced she's getting divorced so I think it's fairly safe to say some things happened.

Not the ideal outcome that they're getting divorced though of course.
I recall you taking that flak at the time and it looks like you've been vindicated. I never gave you any flak, but I would admit that at the time, I thought you were reaching. To me the "evidence" of her cheating was insufficient...

...but knowing now what we didn't know then, I'd be the first to say that I think you were right all along.

While he stayed home raising the kids, his wife, the most powerful woman in the country, was out partying, having a great time, and I have no doubt at all - was making him a cuckold.

It is unfortunate that he didn't have the strength of character to support her and to be the cuck that I honestly think she needs. How is it different from a long line of philandering male presidents and politicians? She has the same stresses, the same desires and the same needs for release. If he wanted a wife like that I think it was naive not to realize that cuckolding would very likely be part of the package. She wouldn't have got to where she has without being a risk taker who plays by her own rules. If she wants another guy's dick, she's going to get it.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:33 pm

I would love it if Trump goes to prison and they show him a video of Obama nailing Melania.

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:07 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 8:24 am
Nikki Haley's husband. She's been accused of having sex with more than one man during their marriage.
That's so hot. Where did you read that? I don't know why, but she really pushes my buttons.

gesdell
Pervert

Unread post by gesdell » Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:05 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 7:12 am
Will has acknowledged he and Jada have an "open marriage", which sounds more open on her side.
Jada was so sexy in "Gotham" that I could definitely see her being a cuckoldress.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:53 am

Texas Jack wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:07 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
Nikki Haley's husband. She's been accused of having sex with more than one man during their marriage.
That's so hot. Where did you read that? I don't know why, but she really pushes my buttons.
Just google "Nikki Haley" and "affair'. There were a number of stories that came out when she ran for SC governor. Two rather well-known conservatives acknowledged affairs with Haley during her marriage. It didn't seem to hurt her marriage, nor her being elected governor.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:42 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
The word is all of them swing in her group.

shirley
Virgin

Unread post by shirley » Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:37 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 6:03 am
4herpleasure89 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 5:31 am
NewtonBlade wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 7:52 pm
PANTIES wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 4:23 pm
I’m stunned that Niki Haley would take her panties off for someone other than her spouse. Just stunned😳

Pauline
If that's true, she's got my vote :lol:
There wasn’t really any proof. politicians are often accused of things like this without evidence so I take it with a grain of salt. Falwell is another story. It seems credible and I haven’t seen a denial.
Well, the evidence is two different men, active in the Republican Party, who say they fucked her. So it is a "he said, she said" situation.
Pray do tell who?

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:35 am

shirley wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:37 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
4herpleasure89 wrote:
NewtonBlade wrote:

There wasn’t really any proof. politicians are often accused of things like this without evidence so I take it with a grain of salt. Falwell is another story. It seems credible and I haven’t seen a denial.
Well, the evidence is two different men, active in the Republican Party, who say they fucked her. So it is a "he said, she said" situation.
Pray do tell who?
Larry Merchant, a well-known lobbyist and political consultant in South Carolina, and Will Folks, a conservative blogger.

ez456
Experienced

Unread post by ez456 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:46 pm

canadianwittol wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:06 am
ez456 wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 8:15 am
Sanna Marin's husband. I posted about her partying at the time and got a lot of flack on here for pointing out that the video showed a guys was kissing her neck as she glanced around to see who was looking. Well, now that elections are over she announced she's getting divorced so I think it's fairly safe to say some things happened.

Not the ideal outcome that they're getting divorced though of course.
I recall you taking that flak at the time and it looks like you've been vindicated. I never gave you any flak, but I would admit that at the time, I thought you were reaching. To me the "evidence" of her cheating was insufficient...

...but knowing now what we didn't know then, I'd be the first to say that I think you were right all along.

While he stayed home raising the kids, his wife, the most powerful woman in the country, was out partying, having a great time, and I have no doubt at all - was making him a cuckold.

It is unfortunate that he didn't have the strength of character to support her and to be the cuck that I honestly think she needs. How is it different from a long line of philandering male presidents and politicians? She has the same stresses, the same desires and the same needs for release. If he wanted a wife like that I think it was naive not to realize that cuckolding would very likely be part of the package. She wouldn't have got to where she has without being a risk taker who plays by her own rules. If she wants another guy's dick, she's going to get it.
Yes, shame they broke up. I guess that level of public humiliation would be hard for anyone to take though.

It really surprised me that even on a cuckold forum people couldn't see what I saw at the time, or didn't want to admit it. I feel like maybe people felt protective of her because they liked her politically or something.

I've seen that guilty look in a woman many times before, and she looked blatantly turned on as that guy got in close on her. Her panties were not dry.

shirley
Virgin

Unread post by shirley » Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:11 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:35 am
shirley wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:
4herpleasure89 wrote:

Pray do tell who?
Larry Merchant, a well-known lobbyist and political consultant in South Carolina, and Will Folks, a conservative blogger.
I wonder if she spread her legs for their political support?

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:26 pm

shirley wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:11 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:35 am
shirley wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

Pray do tell who?
I wonder if she spread her legs for their political support?
No. It sounds like she just wanted to have fun.

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:04 pm

Kimberly Guilfoyle and Trump Jr.
Gigi fan for life!

safado
Trainable

Unread post by safado » Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:22 am

The political operative Roger Stone was an open cuck for BBC for his hot Cuban wife.

His friend Paul Manafort was also a cuck and made videos of his wife wither other guys.

Then there were the traitor FBI agent Robert Hanssen and the actor Robert Crane. They made videos of themselves fucking their wives and shared them with other men.

JeffBingham
Trainable

Unread post by JeffBingham » Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:08 am

safado wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:22 am
The political operative Roger Stone was an open cuck for BBC for his hot Cuban wife.
I can confirm this based on personal experience 35 years ago.

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:16 pm

hattersfan wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 9:44 pm
Oh yes - the idea of Margot dressed as a dominatrix and handing out spankings is really hot.
How about Kim Wexler (Rhea Seehorn) from Better Call Saul dressed up in a leather and latex dominatrix outfit and giving out ass whippings. OMG.

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:20 pm

Cuckyboy3 wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:33 pm
I would love it if Trump goes to prison and they show him a video of Obama nailing Melania.
And Ivanka!

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:28 pm

Kim Wexler (Rhea Seehorn) of Better Call Saul. I love to imagine her getting poked on that big conference table by every lawyer in the firm.

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:07 pm

safado wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:22 am
He once described himself as "try-sexual -- I've tried everything!"

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:36 pm

I've always wondered if Fred Flintstone ever went over Barneys house and got his "rocks" off with Betty. She was much hotter than Wilma.I'll bet Fred always wanted to make her"bedrock"

Hubby2myHW
Experienced

Unread post by Hubby2myHW » Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:41 pm

Cuckyboy3 wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 3:23 pm
Rumors were that Princess Di was getting some exotic Arab cock on the side.
She took it in her tunnel.

Hubby2myHW
Experienced

Unread post by Hubby2myHW » Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:43 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
4herpleasure89 wrote:
NewtonBlade wrote:
PANTIES wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 4:23 pm
I’m stunned that Niki Haley would take her panties off for someone other than her spouse. Just stunned😳

Pauline

How about “heels up Harris”?

Hubby2myHW
Experienced

Unread post by Hubby2myHW » Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:46 pm

I have recently been watching Seinfeld. I think Elaine was cuckolding Jerry. She was always telling him about dating and fucking other men.