Life partner left me. Met new man.

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Re: Life partner left me. Met new man.

Unread post by Chrislydi » Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:18 pm

DavaoMike wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:18 pm
cuck88 wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:26 am
My wife also left me but we have reconciled as freinds. Also friends with bull who is now married to her. I beleive if wife falls hard for bull then it's best to keep things cordial and be friends with both and accept their relationship
Kudos to you. Personally, I could never be “friends” with an ex-wife who left me for someone else, and certainly not with the guy who took her from me. I’d rather just end things entirely and move on.

I feel lucky that although my Filipina wife has a long term boyfriend who she loves and regularly makes love with, I’m always Number One and our marriage is inviolate.

DM
Agreed, poor starfish sounds as if he was always number two, three or four even before she met another man. Ok that's being more than a little facetious, but staying friends with this new couple does seem as though you're desperate for her no matter how she does or they have purposely deceived you. They've treated you for a fool - manufacturing arguments in order to purposely break up shows the depths to which she was prepared to go and your relationship in its true colours, tbh it says everything about your ex wife's character too.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

seductionrules

Unread post by seductionrules » Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:33 am

What was the outcome starfish please?

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:18 pm

WatchinginNJ wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 8:58 am
You should look into recognizing symptoms of codependency.
Best post on this thread.

Troilus

subbieCuck
Player

Unread post by subbieCuck » Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:27 am

starfish1981 wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 9:24 pm
About 6 months ago my life partner left after a fight. We had developed a toxic relationship. Our life partnership was falling apart. Turns out she met someone else soon after. She is still with him and admits to have fallen in love.

I love her very much. This news hurt me but I don’t want to let it destroy us. Im trying to fight for us. Though she is quite into him. She and I have a very hard time disconnecting from eachother. We have a very strong connection. We still see eachother as life partners. She seems to be happy with her new boyfriend at the moment and I’m certain their sexual connection is much stronger. I can’t compete with this but I love her deeply.

I’ve recently asked her if we could be in a poly relationship where I could continue to be her supportive life partner. I offered to take on a friend roll. I am accepting of he being her primary while they are together.

She doesn’t want a poly situation and things are getting worse between us but we simply can’t disconnect from eachother or let eachother go. What can I do?

Does anybody have advice for me in how to make this work. I’m trying to totally submit to their relationship for the good of us but she’s not giving me much. I’m afraid I’ll lose her.
Now, this is not how cuckoldry works. Cuckoldry is not a strategy to keep your partner. Cuckoldry is a fetish for stable couples. It does not work unless you are both into it.

Maybe you need to let her go. There are lots of women out there. But if you want to keep fighting for her, cuckoldry isnt a good tool.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:34 pm

starfish1981,

Would love to hear more!

starfish1981
Virgin

Unread post by starfish1981 » Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:48 pm

bernhard_10777 wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:47 pm
starfish1981, what's going on?
it never worked out. I'm with someone else now. She won't cuck me though...

RonDom
Trainable

Unread post by RonDom » Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:38 am

54321 wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 8:27 am
It's over. Move on!
I agree.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:42 am

This doesn't sound like a healthy relationship at all. Perhaps it's just time to move on for both of you.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:44 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:18 pm
DavaoMike wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:18 pm
cuck88 wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:26 am
My wife also left me but we have reconciled as freinds. Also friends with bull who is now married to her. I beleive if wife falls hard for bull then it's best to keep things cordial and be friends with both and accept their relationship
Kudos to you. Personally, I could never be “friends” with an ex-wife who left me for someone else, and certainly not with the guy who took her from me. I’d rather just end things entirely and move on.

I feel lucky that although my Filipina wife has a long term boyfriend who she loves and regularly makes love with, I’m always Number One and our marriage is inviolate.

DM
Agreed, poor starfish sounds as if he was always number two, three or four even before she met another man. Ok that's being more than a little facetious, but staying friends with this new couple does seem as though you're desperate for her no matter how she does or they have purposely deceived you. They've treated you for a fool - manufacturing arguments in order to purposely break up shows the depths to which she was prepared to go and your relationship in its true colours, tbh it says everything about your ex wife's character too.

Chris
Chris, once again, it's posts like this that makes me think you and I were twins, separated at birth.

No matter how much it hurts- and I know it hurts terribly- Starfish needs to move on. His ex has already done so. Nothing good will come from him holding on to her.

starfish1981
Virgin

Unread post by starfish1981 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:37 am

Just to update everybody. My ex now has a child with her boyfriend.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:12 pm

starfish1981 wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:37 am
Just to update everybody. My ex now has a child with her boyfriend.
Thank you for the update. How does that make you feel?

starfish1981
Virgin

Unread post by starfish1981 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:29 pm

She never got respect back for me after we got into cuckolding.

Breakerhymen
Player

Unread post by Breakerhymen » Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:27 pm

I sympathize but the way forward when having marital issues is not cuckoldry. Its a kink and very few women including my wife respect someone who wants humiliation as part of their sex life…..different strokes….

wifewatcher 2
Virgin

Unread post by wifewatcher 2 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:38 pm

Ok taking that she left you and is with another man regardless if she had it planned or not you say she wants to come stay with you for a week and even sleep in the same bed have you not a spare room .
Ok she says there will be know sexual contact but you will be in the same bed so there will be touching ,and she says her boyfriend won't be happy about it I would think not his woman because that is what he thinks she is now his woman wants to return to her husband for a week and get into bed with him,
I don't want to get your Hope's up but I would say maybe just maybe things are not all roses in her new relationship,
So let her come and stay at least until you find out what is going on in her head it's worth a shot,👍

wifewatcher 2
Virgin

Unread post by wifewatcher 2 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:41 pm

She now has a child with her new boyfriend, that completes things did she not come and stay for a week if she did what happened.

wifewatcher 2
Virgin

Unread post by wifewatcher 2 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:46 pm

Sorry I'm way behind with this one just ignore my contribution, 👍

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:42 pm

54321 wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 8:27 am
It's over. Move on!

I know that's painful to hear but it's the only way. In a couple of years, you'll look back and think, "Dodged a bullet there!"

After people basically get their head blown off, people always use this phrase. It's my pet peeve. Not really a comment directed at you personally, no worries there. I've said it too.
Last edited by Dream Weaver on Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:47 pm

starfish1981 wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:29 pm
She never got respect back for me after we got into cuckolding.
I highly doubt she respected you even before that.