"Maybe one day", one day at a time.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
farmerJ

Re: "Maybe one day", one day at a time.

Unread post by farmerJ » Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:46 pm

Mr Pufferfish, Happy Hotwife anniversary! Hey tell the Mrs, She is so dam beautiful that braces might even make her more sexy! They are a bitch when they tighten ever time for a few days. I remember i drank a lot of milkshakes when i had mine!

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:09 am

Update:

Today was a pretty intense day. It started with me doing house work while my wife got ready. She left to meet "S" at a nearby park. She spent about 3 hours with him at the park, walking around and chatting and getting to know each other. They kissed a little, and she felt him get kind of hard in his pants, but nothing beyond that yet. But they had a great time and they plan on doing something together next week but they don't know what yet. Probably nothing sexual next week, but we'll see.

When she got back home she tried making me my favorite dessert, a pavlova. It didn't work out this time, and we had to throw it away, but she gets an A for effort. Shortly thereafter, "K" arrived. She's been looking forward to K coming over for days since he asked if he could come over and hang out this week. We hung out for a couple hours drinking, chatting, and joking around before he asked if he was still allowed to kiss her and of course he could. They made out and he took her shirt off and worshiped her boobs for a while. He really missed those. My wife fumbled at his pants, looking for what she's really missed a lot. He pulled it out and started to fuck her but she pushed him off, and then climbed on top of him. He let her take charge and she rode him really hard until she came about a minute later, very very hard. Then she let him use her as he wanted. They fucked on the couch for about 30 minutes before he stood up and directed her into the bedroom.

When we got to the bedroom, my wife was being a brat, and so he teased her a bit before laying her on her back and holding her hands above her head. He positioned his dick near her face and my wife begged for it to be put in her mouth. There was quite a bit of teasing and joking and we were all laughing and having a great time. My wife sucking his cock all the while. He held her hands over her head and began face fucking her rather hard. After a while he began fucking her again. They TORE UP the bedroom. Side tables were slid a couple feet across the floor. The mattress was nearly half off the bed. Pillows ended up all over. She told us both how much she missed his cock several times. They spent over 2 hours fucking non-stop before he came deep into my wife's pussy. My wife came over 10 times. Wet spots on the couch, the bed is soaked in areas. It was the most intense sex she ever had. And he was pretty rough with spanking, hair pulling, choking, etc. And she loved it. After I reclaimed her, she texted him thanking him for fucking her so good and saying again how much she missed his cock.

We don't know if he's going to resume his old every 2 week plans or if he's just going to be an occasional thing, but either way my wife is loving having his dick inside her again.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:47 am

Great to read this update. Got some hope for a new budding scenario with S and then the night with K sounds fantastic for all.

Making me envious…. And I already have a hotwife as well!! 😂🤣

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:39 pm

very hot. thanks

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:04 am

Minor update:

Last week my wife went on 2 dates with S. Nothing really happened besides a little kissing but not much. They set a date this week to do something sexy. We got the house ready and he came over today. She had picked out a few of her favorite movies and wanted him to pick one to watch, so we settled in to watch The Crow. She got really comfortable cuddling and rubbing on him right away and it didn't take very long before they were making out. He took off her shirt and began sucking on her tits and groping her. She fished his cock out of his pants and began to stroke him. Eventually she moved down and started sucking him off. I was wondering when she was going to climb on top of him, but didn't. After about 15 or 20 minutes he asked if she wanted him to cum and she said yes. She continued to suck him until he came in her mouth. She showed me his cum in her mouth before swallowing it. Afterwards they resumed cuddling and we finished watching the movie. Then he said he better get going.

Afterwards, she said she didn't want to have sex with him. She was disappointed that he was smaller than both me and W. He wasn't small, but decidedly average. She said she was going to call things off with him and find someone larger. She was happy to suck it though. We're going on vacation next week and spending a week on a cruise ship. Nothing sexual planned with anyone besides me... but we'll see how things play out. This is the first vacation we took since she became a hotwife so who knows what ideas she might get in the moment.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:48 am

Hope y'all have an extremely fun trip!

CuriousHusband91941
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousHusband91941 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:54 pm

Hoping for something sexy to show up on this thread soon. This is my favorite couple on here.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:37 am

I hope the cruise has reinvigorated you both and her appetite for even more hotwifing adventures has only increased. I've only just caught up with the last few months of posts on here, and what a tremendously exciting first year plus of hotwifing it's been for you both.

Congratulations on the year plus and a big thank you for such wonderful erotically charged posts.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:45 pm

Thank you all for your kind words.

The vacation was great and fun. The cruise ship was fattening, relaxing, and delicious. The time we spent at Disneyland afterwards was fun and exciting. Unfortunately, with all the kids running around smearing their snot noses on absolutely everything, we both got sick as soon as our plane landed back at home. So our last week has been spent recovering from our vacation. And unfortunately, there were no exciting sexual adventures to speak of. But my wife has already been checking the dating site hoping to meet a new guy soon, so we'll have to just play the waiting game and hope that she meets and kicks things off with a new exciting guy here soon. Or K shows a bit more interest again.

In the meantime, we've enjoyed the first vacation we've been able to take in a few years and probably the last one we'll be able to take for another 2 or so more years, and re-enter the grinder of life.

wjp
Virgin

Unread post by wjp » Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:01 pm

i just listened to your interview on SA with Kathy. so i had to come over here to get the full story and it was hot thanks for posting. maybe post the stories you wrote to your wife before she became a HW in the library.

anonymister1948

Unread post by anonymister1948 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:55 pm

Afterwards, she said she didn't want to have sex with him. She was disappointed that he was smaller than both me and W. He wasn't small, but decidedly average. She said she was going to call things off with him and find someone larger
See guys. Don't buy into that 'size doesn't matter' response so often heard here.

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:56 pm

wjp wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:01 pm
i just listened to your interview on SA with Kathy. so i had to come over here to get the full story and it was hot thanks for posting. maybe post the stories you wrote to your wife before she became a HW in the library.
Thanks. I just found out it was posted. I did the interview back in August so I thought it was probably just a lame interview that didn't get published.

I posted the last one I wrote in the library, but that's the only one. The others like I mentioned in the podcast, were a bit more tailored to her personality quirks, so I don't know how other people would find them.

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:59 pm

The link for the podcast, is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwi6LqmIkZ4

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:02 pm

anonymister1948 wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:55 pm
Afterwards, she said she didn't want to have sex with him. She was disappointed that he was smaller than both me and W. He wasn't small, but decidedly average. She said she was going to call things off with him and find someone larger
See guys. Don't buy into that 'size doesn't matter' response so often heard here.
She is a bit of a size queen. But, she says if she's going to have sex with someone besides me, he needs to at least be as big and better performing, or larger than me. "Otherwise, what's the point?"

unclecuck

Unread post by unclecuck » Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:16 am

will follow

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:09 am

loving your story.

she took to hot wifing pretty quickly and easily. I'm wondering how sexually active she was before you got together?

Bones
Experienced

Unread post by Bones » Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:41 pm

Just found this thread and read it straight through! You have lovely, slutty hotwife and a great writing style. Will check out the podcast.
Figuring it out

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:44 pm

Likewise on the SA podcast....I listen to that most weeks and it was a nice surprise to hear the reference to OHW (good advertising!!)

Great to hear a well reasoned, insightful and intelligent discussion on the subject, thanks....

Rockhard11
Experienced

Unread post by Rockhard11 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:24 pm

I listened to the SA podcast as well. Very well spoken. I’m intrigued if you’ve shared or posted the four stories you mentioned anywhere? Forgive me if they’re shared here on OHW’s somewhere…

khan07
Prepubescent

Unread post by khan07 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:30 pm

Do you have any pics or videos ?

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:05 pm

Welcome to the forum khan07.

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:40 am

Just a minor update. K has been missing in action since the last time he showed up. She has tried tempting him to ask to come over a few times without success. I haven't pressured her into trying to find someone, but she's been doing a pretty good job of chatting with guys, although not very many of them. She took the initiative and updated her dating profile herself, with new pics and answering the info sections herself (rather than the ones I filled in for her). The pics are mostly face pics surprisingly as that was something she was afraid of initially. She's also mentioned setting up a Fetlife account, which K told her she should try.

She had a first date with a new guy yesterday which went "ok". Nothing too special. She's willing to meet with him again and see, but not overly excited by him. She's arranging another date with a different guy who she calls "the baby" since he's "only 27". She thinks he's way too young, but willing to meet with him. My wife isn't even a decade older than him lol, and I tell her about alot of the older hotwives here who are with college age or so guys, she thinks it can't be legit or something I'm not sure. So maybe around the first of the year she'll have a new thing going. I'm happy that she's taking the initiative without being pestered to do so. So, not the action of last year around this time, but she's still interested and trying so there's that. She's also still very insecure about her braces, and hates them, so I think that interferes with things quite a bit.

curcpl32
Trainable

Unread post by curcpl32 » Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:57 am

Only 27 lol. My hotwife is 48 and has a regular that is 23. She loves the younger guys. I'm ok with it as I'm a long way from being in my 20's.
It's legit with hotwives like younger guys!

hotpastdawn
Prepubescent

Unread post by hotpastdawn » Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:37 am

Hi Pufferfish! I just listened to the podcast last night where you described your cuckolding experiences with your beautiful wife! I am so happy that you shared your own perspective on the topic. There was so much I could relate to regarding my late husband's desire to be cuckolded by me, your own expressions to be cuckolded, and your wife's reactions.

A few years ago, my late husband started inquiring about my sexual history. He was a virgin when we met in our early 20's and I was most certainly not. It was obvious to him as I became his "teacher" while we dated and eventually married, but he never started asking about it until after 15 years of marriage.

When he began asking, I was overcome with a sense of guilt and shame. I was very promiscuous before meeting him (fellatio was my "drug of choice") and the lover I had before we met was a much older man with a very, very large cock and the skill to use it. My husband, on the other hand, had the smallest penis of all of my former lovers. It took me going online and researching why he might be asking about my sexual history. I was encouraged to indulge him, and once I noticed how visibly aroused my stories made him (his ED issues suddenly vanished and he often ejaculated prematurely in my hand as I described my activities) I found the courage to be completely forthcoming about my hyper-sexuality.

Eventually he found the courage to admit to me his greatest fantasy, to be cuckolded by me, to watch me have sex with a man with a large cock.

Like your own wife, I felt that he might have other motivations. Did he want to "trap" me as described in the podcast? Was he just wanting to have an excuse to sleep with another woman? He eventually assuaged my fears and apprehension as we began to incorporate discussions about the fantasy in our pillow talk and foreplay. Just those activities - discussing the fantasies - made our sex life more amazing than it had ever been in all of the years of our marriage.

Eventually I agreed to do it for him. I wanted to make that fantasy come true for him in every detail that he described. I also wanted to have sex with a large cock again, too!

I'm so glad that you shared your love of cleaning your wife pussy of her lover's cum with your mouth as well. My husband wanted to do this as part of reclaiming me and I believe that many men have a desire to do this but are afraid to tell their wives out of fear of it being seen as a homosexual act. It never would have been a detractor in my eyes, nor would it have diminished his masculinity to me one bit. As our fantasies progressed, I began encouraging him to go down on me and clean me of his own ejaculations. He had the typical aversion to his own semen at first, but after only a few minutes he would become ravenous. My own orgasms from the attention of his mouth and tongue had never been so potent, either.

You mentioned that desire for your wife to seek your approval, a last checkpoint during the act before going through with it. My husband had a similar desire, but he wasn't seeking it in quite that way. He wanted to prove to me that he wanted it by fellating my bull's cock to full erection so that it was his mouth that facilitated its penetration of me.

We had made the decision to go through with our fantasy but he passed away suddenly before we could fulfill it together. I'm so happy that you and your wife have had the opportunity to do this together. I believe that it would have made our marriage and sex life even stronger if we had been able to as well. My only regret is that we didn't explore this much earlier in our marriage.

I look forward to following the posts on here that describe the adventures that you and your wife have! Thank you for being so forthcoming about your sexual desires with the world. I wish more men had the courage that you have, and you have absolutely no reason to have any self-esteem issues whatsoever. Providing your wife with sexual pleasure, facilitating it even though you might not be the one "giving" it to her during intercourse is a very loving, very noble, and very admirable act!
My Writings on Cuckolding and Male Sexual Submissiveness:
https://www.reddit.com/r/DawnWrites/

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:56 am

Age is not the only factor but is a contributing factor. Younger I was a type A and quite jealous. As I matured I am still type A but no long jealous or my wife. I realize sex is fun and not to deny it. I read some stuff years ago that said if we would eat cum why would we expect our wives to. I went for it and realized it was not bad and eventually a hell of a turn on. She actually described a fantasy's where I came in her with a big load and then she asked if I wanted to eat her. She said I did and it made her cum over and over. Well it did exactly that and I loved every second of it. Kind of like cum lips after she swallows a huge load. It took a long time to make her believe that was hot and not nasty. Our sex in older years is so much better and more open than younger. Night before last our orgasms seemed to last forever. Mutual. My first and her third but all were huge. Nothing off limits to us now.