Figuring it out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:54 am

Nfhw wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:03 pm
I especially like your thinking about teasing and not taunting. You are a class act! No wonder you are so loved.
Aw. Thank you. You are sweet...and I do feel very loved.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:56 am

Her number1 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:07 pm
Your post makes me want a little more cuckolding. :D :mrgreen:
Maybe Farmgirl and I could tease you together :twisted:

Truthfully, she's my role model for this lifestyle. I love how she teases you upon her return from shenanigans with Allen and others. She inspires me to step up my wife game.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:57 am

Gulfcpl wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:49 am
LFA and Aventurer, I’ve said this before but there is no substitute for the bond you two have between you. Without this, none of the other fun would be possible. And G, you are most blessed to share in their this wonderful relationship and you make their bond even stronger. Many blessings to you all and hope you have a very Merry Christmas.
Thank you Gulfcpl and a Merry Christmas to you as well.

I agree that what Adventurer and I have is very special. I wouldn't have ever considered this lifestyle if it wasn't for him and the trust I have in our relationship.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:58 am

Adventurer wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:34 am

Indeed, there is not. It is wonderful being in a relationship with LFA. And G only adds to it.
I agree 100%. :)

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:03 am

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:00 am

….like LFA being mean does not come naturally to me, for me this was my privilege to share in the love and growth of LFA and adventurer, and yes it was very hot as well !

The best part for me was being desired so much, mixed in with some witty banter and teasing…for me that’s the type of “ bull “ I can be and remain my authentic self.

As for my quick recovery….it’s LFA’s fault….😉

G
:)

You have me smiling over here. I'm sorry (but not really) for inspiring your cock to rebound quickly and get back into action. I can try to be less enticing next time so you get a longer recovery. No promises that it will work.

As for being desired, you should know that I'm thinking very naughty thoughts about you right now. They involve you, me, a steamy shower, and us staying in there until the hot water runs out. You game?

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:24 am

Anytime, anywhere….and often

G

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:24 am

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:03 am
Seekingmore12 wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:00 am

….like LFA being mean does not come naturally to me, for me this was my privilege to share in the love and growth of LFA and adventurer, and yes it was very hot as well !

The best part for me was being desired so much, mixed in with some witty banter and teasing…for me that’s the type of “ bull “ I can be and remain my authentic self.

As for my quick recovery….it’s LFA’s fault….😉

G
:)

You have me smiling over here. I'm sorry (but not really) for inspiring your cock to rebound quickly and get back into action. I can try to be less enticing next time so you get a longer recovery. No promises that it will work.

As for being desired, you should know that I'm thinking very naughty thoughts about you right now. They involve you, me, a steamy shower, and us staying in there until the hot water runs out. You game?
LFA & G - You are (going to be) just a couple of prunes. :lol: :lol:

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:59 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:24 am

LFA & G - You are (going to be) just a couple of prunes. :lol: :lol:
I can think of at least one part of G that won't be prune-y. I expect rigid and not a wrinkle in sight.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:36 am

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:24 am
Anytime, anywhere….and often

G
LFA - G has thrown down the gauntlet :D

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:55 am

Happy New year everyone! I've been away from the site and will try to catch up over the next few days. I did want to pop by, though, and wish you all a wonderful 2024!

Adventurer asked me if I had any goals or resolutions for this coming year. I really couldn't think of any. His was, "lots of sex with my beautiful hot wife." What a sweet talker! (and I'm committed to helping him reach his goals).

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:56 pm

Happy New Year to you as well LFA and hope it bring you, A and G lots of pleasure :D

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:38 pm

May you have fair winds and following seas, not only for 2024!

Farmerj
Pervert

Unread post by Farmerj » Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:14 pm

Happy New Year LFA and Mr LFA! May your fields be well plowed! Best wishes!

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:18 am

Farmerj wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:14 pm
Happy New Year LFA and Mr LFA! May your fields be well plowed! Best wishes!
Her number1 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:38 pm
May you have fair winds and following seas, not only for 2024!
venus-can99 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:56 pm
Happy New Year to you as well LFA and hope it bring you, A and G lots of pleasure :D
Thank you gentlemen. My fields, sails and pleasure receptors all feel very well blessed by you. I hope 2024 is great for you as well.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:36 am

So....I did something fun yesterday :)

G had to drive to the States to do some errands and he wondered if I wanted to go with him. I, of course, said yes. It turned out to be a very fun, PG-rated date (ok...maybe r-rated). It if funny, because when Adventurer and I started this exploration, I thought it would be more about the sex. It is that too, but the friendship aspect of it has surprised me in the best way.

G picked me up at my office so that I could leave the car in the parking lot while we drove across the border. He didn't kiss me at work, because that would cause some tongues to wag, but he did stop about 5 minutes away so that he could greet me properly. :) Our drive was pretty smooth sailing. Traffic was light and the roads were fast. At one point, G thought he might be getting a ticket because he was speeding quite fast past what looked like a police car...but he didn't.

We chatted about our holidays (we had last seen each other on Christmas Eve when I met him in our parking lot for a traditional Christmas Eve morning kiss and blow job) and how they had gone. We talked about work and my kids. His hand sometimes stroked my leg (I was wearing tights under a short skirt) and sometimes he held my hand. It was sweet and caring, and very natural feeling.

The border crossing didn't take long and then we were off to complete his list. We took non-highway roads, and G decided to institute a little game. Every time there was a red light, we'd kiss. The Red Light Challenge was very fun...especially when a light would turn green just as we approached. Instead of being happy about the green light, poor G would let out a frustrated, "crap!". It made me laugh. At one point, a lady in a blue sedan was in the lane beside us at a red light. She smiled at G after watching us kiss. I kind of hoped she'd last a few lights more, but she turned into a strip mall soon after.

Over the course of an hour or so, we got all the errands done (got some groceries that aren't available in Canada, picked up a package from the UPS store to avoid paying international shipping, that kind of thing). We drove down to the hotel we had visited for my birthday a few months ago and G popped in to see if they had a jacket he thought he might have left behind. They did! What a successful day, all around.

Then G asked if I wanted to go down to the waterfront for a bit. I was very game. It was a lovely day for a winter stroll...but it turned out that he had other ideas. He parked in a discreet spot and pulled me in for a kiss. This was more than the red light kiss...It was hungry and passionate. His hand slid up my skirt and I told him to be careful. I was already very turned on and I might rip his cloths off right there in public. He did not heed my warning.

Tights are not very conducive to car make-out sessions (I should have worn thigh-highs or something with better access), but his over the tights/panty skills were quite good. I found myself cumming on his hand. I slid my hand under his shirt to stroke his skin, and then dipped down and noticed a large tent in his pants. I smiled. He undid his pants for me and I got to taste what I had been craving all morning. In theory, G kept an eye out for anyone approaching the car, but I think his head may have been rolled back a bit. He was moaning and making wonderful sounds as I massaged him with my tongue and bobbed up and down next to his steering wheel. I tried to go slow, but when he said, "You are going to make me cum," I couldn't help myself. I picked up speed and he erupted in my mouth! I loved every second.

He kissed me afterwards and said it was amazing. He also needed some time to recover. So we sat in the car for a bit and just basked in being with each other. Then we straightened up and went to get lunch at a nearby diner.

During lunch, I couldn't help smiling or stroking G's knee. It had just been such a nice day together. Then it was time to head home.

I told G that I'm happy to help with errands any time :)

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:03 am

Nice rendition, thank you. Please continue in the new year!
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:09 am

This is such a great update of a seemingly mundane task - running errands. Love the way you describe the easy banter, touching and finally the O and the bj.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:16 pm

Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:36 am
So....I did something fun yesterday :)

G had to drive to the States to do some errands and he wondered if I wanted to go with him. I, of course, said yes. It turned out to be a very fun, PG-rated date (ok...maybe r-rated). It if funny, because when Adventurer and I started this exploration, I thought it would be more about the sex. It is that too, but the friendship aspect of it has surprised me in the best way.

G picked me up at my office so that I could leave the car in the parking lot while we drove across the border. He didn't kiss me at work, because that would cause some tongues to wag, but he did stop about 5 minutes away so that he could greet me properly. :) Our drive was pretty smooth sailing. Traffic was light and the roads were fast. At one point, G thought he might be getting a ticket because he was speeding quite fast past what looked like a police car...but he didn't.

We chatted about our holidays (we had last seen each other on Christmas Eve when I met him in our parking lot for a traditional Christmas Eve morning kiss and blow job) and how they had gone. We talked about work and my kids. His hand sometimes stroked my leg (I was wearing tights under a short skirt) and sometimes he held my hand. It was sweet and caring, and very natural feeling.

The border crossing didn't take long and then we were off to complete his list. We took non-highway roads, and G decided to institute a little game. Every time there was a red light, we'd kiss. The Red Light Challenge was very fun...especially when a light would turn green just as we approached. Instead of being happy about the green light, poor G would let out a frustrated, "crap!". It made me laugh. At one point, a lady in a blue sedan was in the lane beside us at a red light. She smiled at G after watching us kiss. I kind of hoped she'd last a few lights more, but she turned into a strip mall soon after.

Over the course of an hour or so, we got all the errands done (got some groceries that aren't available in Canada, picked up a package from the UPS store to avoid paying international shipping, that kind of thing). We drove down to the hotel we had visited for my birthday a few months ago and G popped in to see if they had a jacket he thought he might have left behind. They did! What a successful day, all around.

Then G asked if I wanted to go down to the waterfront for a bit. I was very game. It was a lovely day for a winter stroll...but it turned out that he had other ideas. He parked in a discreet spot and pulled me in for a kiss. This was more than the red light kiss...It was hungry and passionate. His hand slid up my skirt and I told him to be careful. I was already very turned on and I might rip his cloths off right there in public. He did not heed my warning.

Tights are not very conducive to car make-out sessions (I should have worn thigh-highs or something with better access), but his over the tights/panty skills were quite good. I found myself cumming on his hand. I slid my hand under his shirt to stroke his skin, and then dipped down and noticed a large tent in his pants. I smiled. He undid his pants for me and I got to taste what I had been craving all morning. In theory, G kept an eye out for anyone approaching the car, but I think his head may have been rolled back a bit. He was moaning and making wonderful sounds as I massaged him with my tongue and bobbed up and down next to his steering wheel. I tried to go slow, but when he said, "You are going to make me cum," I couldn't help myself. I picked up speed and he erupted in my mouth! I loved every second.

He kissed me afterwards and said it was amazing. He also needed some time to recover. So we sat in the car for a bit and just basked in being with each other. Then we straightened up and went to get lunch at a nearby diner.

During lunch, I couldn't help smiling or stroking G's knee. It had just been such a nice day together. Then it was time to head home.

I told G that I'm happy to help with errands any time :)
LFA - That is just awesome. :D :D

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:10 am

My very handsome husband had a big birthday recently. (Let's just say that his age now rhymes with nifty).

We had talked about various ways to celebrate, but he didn't want a party, and we decided to delay a big trip until later in the year. Instead, we booked a hotel for a night and made a plan to go to a lifestyle club that we enjoy. (We also had a very nice dinner, enjoyed a lovely bottle of wine in the hotel, had some long walks exploring the city, etc...but the club is what I think might be of most interest here).

Adventurer had asked for my submission for his birthday. He always likes giving me a birthday spanking, plus he wanted to push my limits and see me collared and doing his bidding :whip: .

I said I was willing. He had a devilish look on his face as he packed a sex toy bag for our time away. He also noted that the club had a "deviant playground" theme for the evening, and he thought we could have a lot of fun with that. I smiled and said that the birthday boy gets what the birthday boy wants.

One thing that the birthday boy said he wanted, though, was something that I wasn't sure I could give. He said that he'd love to see me completely without inhibitions, having sex with multiple strangers. He expressed it as a fantasy of his, and was very clear that he would never pressure me to do anything I didn't want, but I still felt a bit of pressure from myself to be able to do it.

You may recall that at a previous visit to the club, we had also played with BDSM and I had allowed strangers to touch me while I was strapped to a St. Andrew's cross. For some reason, that experience was ok with me: Adventurer and I had discussed it in advance; there were clear rules (the men could use their hands but not their penises, Adventurer would keep an eye on the situation, he'd remove anyone that seemed to be overzealous, he'd shut them down if they said anything rude); and the experience was just about my body receiving pleasure or pain from people I didn't know. There was no penetration. No risk of STDs. No need to push my mind past its barriers about needing an emotional connection in order to have intercourse.

The idea of sex with strangers seemed totally different to me. I just couldn't figure out a way to make it fit with who I am. I thought about maybe giving blow jobs to folks (but then I read about STDs from oral sex and changed my mind!!). Blow jobs for men wearing condoms didn't sound very fun. Then I wondered if I could just offer hand jobs, but I wasn't sure that men who pay $100 or something to go to a sex club would want a hand job. Ultimately, I said that I just couldn't do it. It might not make logical sense, but it is what my gut was telling me. I wanted to be able to do it for him, but I wouldn't be able to do it without compromising myself. I wanted to go into the evening with clear expectations.

Adventurer said he completely understood and while he still thought the idea was hot, he wouldn't ask me to do it. And we also agreed that we'd still have a lot of fun.

We arrived at the club in the middle of the afternoon. It was a wintery, weekend day and the club was very quiet. We noticed a handful of people around, but not many. We went to the locker room, got naked, grabbed a towel, and went out to the heated pool. I must admit that there is something very nice about being naked, outside, in the middle of the city, on a winter day with snow on the ground. I would have enjoyed my day even if it ended right there. :)

There were a handful of people in the pool who introduced themselves and we started chatting. As other people arrived, we'd welcome them to the pool as well and add them to our conversation. There was a woman in her sixties who grew up a nudist and goes to places like this as often as she can to be with open-minded people and enjoy being naked. Her husband was unable to join her that day, but he is a nudist as well and she had some great suggestions of places to visit throughout the province if I wanted to enjoy more nude activities.

There was a young woman (mid-thirties) wearing a headband with fuzzy fox ears. I commented on it and she explained that she is a "furry." She likes pet play with her sex. It was a new one that I hadn't heard of before and I enjoyed chatting with her about it.

And there was a guy who was my favourite. He was in his late 20s maybe early thirties -- tall, dark hair, nice smile, and in a PhD program. He was very easy to talk to about regular stuff (like his studies) but also about kinks and what brought us to the club. I'm going to call him Ed. Ed was handsome but not cocky. In fact, he seemed a bit awkward at times (he even ended up telling me later that while he comes to this club a few times a month, he's really bad at making the transition to having sex with people). I like awkward. :)

Ed asked us about our kinks and what we came to the club looking for. He shared that he is bisexual, but leans towards women. He is a switch at BDSM but doesn't like pain, and isn't great at submitting to other men. Adventurer and I shared a bit about our kinks and adventures. I even told everyone in the pool about my boyfriend, G :)

At one point, Ed asked, "I'm not really good at this, so I'm just going to put it out there. But do you two think you might be open to playing later?" I liked that it wasn't smooth. I told him that we were probably not playing with other people. He said that he didn't want to be creepy and he wouldn't ask again, so the ball was in our court. If we did change our mind, we'd have to tell him, but he would be very willing. I thought that was very sweet as well.

Adventurer, being the naughty man he is, did whisper in my ear that Ed was very good looking and that he was sure I would enjoy fucking him. I laughed, but also gave him an elbow jab and a look. He chuckled.

Adventurer asked if I wanted to go inside for a bit. I said sure. We went upstairs and found a private room. He teased me a bit about Ed and how much he'd enjoy watching me fuck him, but mostly he said how hot I was. He had me spread my legs for him so that he could lick my pussy. He also asked me to masturbate for him while he watched. (Sometimes submission is very fun!). I wanted to suck his cock, but he reminded me that blow jobs are current reserved for my boyfriend. I pouted. He slid his cock into me and fucked me to orgasm. I forgave him :)

We decided to get dressed and go check into our hotel. On our way out, we passed Ed who asked if we were leaving. We explained that we'd be back after dinner. He said that he'd be around.

(I'll continue the story a bit later).

Bboy
Trainable

Unread post by Bboy » Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:35 am

Oooh, that is a cliff hanger LFA! I'm so curious what more has happened

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:04 am

I just realized that the way the last post ended might make it sound like I hooked up with Ed eventually. I didn't. Sorry to be misleading. As you will read later, I might have been tempted if he had been there while Adventurer was playing with me. But he wasn't, and that was probably for the best...extremely aroused LFA might not make the wisest decisions :)

Back to the story:

Our hotel was beautiful. We were staying in Toronto and when I made the reservation, I mentioned that it was Adventurer's birthday. They upgraded us to a room on the 44th floor and gave us vouchers for free coffee and pastries the next morning as well. The room had a sleeping area with floor to ceiling windows, and a separate sitting area with a couch, chair, and small kitchenette. The bathroom was a bit small, but the shower was big enough for two :)

We relaxed for a bit, took a shower, and got ready for dinner. I had packed a little something to wear for "deviant playground" theme night. It is BDSM-looking lingerie that is black and made out of thin ribbons. It attaches as a collar around the neck but leaves breasts, pussy and ass exposed. I think I've posted a pick of it before, but maybe I will post an updated one later. The point is, I put on my little something, and asked Adventurer how I looked. He said that his little pet was perfect for what he had in mind :)

I also took a picture and sent it to G. When I was with him last week, I had invited him to join us at the club but he already had other plans golfing with a friend. I thought I would tease him a bit by showing him what he was missing out on :)

After texting my boyfriend, I put a skirt and sweater over top of the lingerie, stepped into knee-high boots, and put on a winter jacket. My bare legs would prove a bit chilly on the walk to dinner, but I knew Adventurer would enjoy the thought of my panty free pussy beneath my short skirt.

We walked to restaurant and had beer and pub food. It was delicious, plus the atmosphere was cozy, and the company included my favourite human in the world, so I had nothing to complain about. We enjoyed our meal and decided to head back to the club.

I put my boots, jacket, skirt and sweater in the locker. I kept the black something on as I walked around. The "Furry" lady we had met earlier took a look at me and said, "Wait? You're a sub?" I smiled, winked, and said, "I can be."

When we saw Ed a bit later he awkwardly stared at my forehead in an effort to not gawk. He said, "I really like your outfit, or lingerie, or whatever you might call whatever it is you are wearing." LOL. I thanked him and he said that he's often found that a sexy bikini or bit of lingerie is often even sexier than when someone is totally naked. I agreed wholeheartedly and said that I was glad he liked it.

I think this story is getting too long. I'm going to skip some bits and jump to some bulleted highlights.

* Adventurer took me to the dungeon room to play. There were several people already in there. He had me stand in one corner. We kissed for a bit and I lost all sense of modesty. I just wanted to be with him. He turned me around so that I was facing the people in the room. He kissed my neck from behind and pulled on my nipples a bit. I moaned. I could see several men come into the room to watch me. Adventurer whispered instructions in my ear. He had me play with my own breasts, and run a hand down my stomach. He had me play with my clit until I came, and then finger myself and taste how wet I was. He spun me against the wall of lockers and spanked me a bit. He also had me squat down and take his cock in my mouth. I loved every second of it. (Later, in the pool, Ed would say, "You weren't kidding about liking public sex. That was quite a show you put on!")

* In the pool, Adventurer kissed me very romantically and for a long time. I think I need to make out with him more because I was very into it. After we stopped kissing, a stranger came over and asked if we were planning to play only with each other that night. I said that we were. He looked disappointed, which was flattering, but he also moved on to chat with another couple. I appreciated the respectful exchange.

*The club was busier now and there were a couple of couples who arrived together. I'm going to say that they were in their late sixties. I first noticed them in the pool. I couldn't tell who was with who, exactly, but the four of them were very comfortable with each other. The women were very touchy. They had fun four-way banter. The one guy lightly nibbled the other guy's arm. It was hard not to watch them. Later they played in the dungeon and I figured that they were ok with an audience. I really enjoyed watching the four of them interact and play together. It wasn't traditionally "hot" in a body perfect kind of way. But it was sexy because they knew each other well, and they pushed each others limits in a way that was so seamless and fun.

* While I was watching the foursome, I was snuggled next to Adventurer on a chair. He would sometimes kiss my neck, which is an erogenous zone for me. He also stroked my leg. I was getting quite turned on. A guy came and sat next to me. I said that I was enjoying the show (the foursome playing) and he said that he liked what was happening on the chair with Adventurer and I even more. This guy was attractive and muscular, but gave me weird vibes. I tried to ignore him. Adventurer kept kissing and touching. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it. The random guy asked if he could join us and he began stroking my leg. I said no. He stopped. But later I felt his hand on my breast. I was quite annoyed. I told Adventurer I was going to go get water! The funny thing is, I think that if Ed had been the guy in that situation, I might have been ok with it. I don't think I would have had penetrative sex with him, but I was aroused and would have enjoyed him touching me while Adventurer touched me. But creepy, cocky guy was not arousing to me. He ruined the moment!!! When I got back with my water, I suggested that Adventurer and I go to the pool.

* A few younger couples had arrived at the club and a few were Adventurer's type. We chatted a bit about how I could be his wingman so that he could play with the cute brunette with a very spankable bum, or the leashed woman with small breasts. Alas, they seemed quite busy with their existing partners and Adventurer decided he was more into me anyway.

* Adventurer and I went back to the dungeon room. This time, we made use of the sex swing. Adventurer might have to describe everything that happened there because it is a bit of a blur to me. He went down on me, then fucked me, then fingered me, then fucked me again. His fingers made me squirt...a few times. His cock plunged so deep into me that I could feel it in my stomach. I came repeatedly. I also know that several single guys gathered around to watch. I could see some of them stroking their cocks. The exhibitionist in me loved that, but the experience with creepy guy prevented me from making eye contact and smiling. I didn't want them to touch me...just watch me.

When we were thoroughly exhausted, Adventurer suggested that we walk back to the hotel. We got dressed and paid our bar tab. I saw Ed on the way out and said that I had really enjoyed meeting him. He was talking to a couple and I hope it worked out for him. He really was a very nice guy.

I'll leave it there except to say that Adventurer did get to give me a birthday spanking the next morning. All in all, I think it was a good birthday.

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:42 am

Exceptional birthday gift! And it appears that you both were rewarded. Happy Niftieth birthday to Adventurer.
Our story: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=65850#p1284434

Some pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65745

Married to Mrs Curious

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:45 am

hoping_she_will_1day wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:42 am
Exceptional birthday gift! And it appears that you both were rewarded. Happy Niftieth birthday to Adventurer.
Thanks Hoping_she_will. I will leave it to adventurer to say whether or not his birthday was as nifty as I thought it was, but I gave it my all :)

As an interesting aside, while I loved everything about our get away, and I always enjoy the adventurous side of sex, I think that I savoured some of the more vanilla moments more. We've been busy lately with work and the holidays, and we've had a fair bit of naughty sex play (with G and also with the two of us), but we may have neglected vanilla a bit. I really loved making out with him, and having a romantic dinner out, and spooning in bed. I made a note to make sure that we make liberal use of vanilla in 2024.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:27 pm

Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:45 am
hoping_she_will_1day wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:42 am
Thanks Hoping_she_will. I will leave it to adventurer to say whether or not his birthday was as nifty as I thought it was, but I gave it my all :)

As an interesting aside, while I loved everything about our get away, and I always enjoy the adventurous side of sex, I think that I savoured some of the more vanilla moments more. We've been busy lately with work and the holidays, and we've had a fair bit of naughty sex play (with G and also with the two of us), but we may have neglected vanilla a bit. I really loved making out with him, and having a romantic dinner out, and spooning in bed. I made a note to make sure that we make liberal use of vanilla in 2024.
LFA - I think that's great. After all one can't really be a, in my mind, proper HW without a supportive mate, which you have in spades with A.
- Even thou this is a HW site don't ever be concerned about relating vanilla adventures with either A or G, as they are always of interest and you write about them so well.
- I can understand you wanting and doing more vanilla things with A, will you also be doing more of that nature with G too?

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:45 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:27 pm

LFA - I think that's great. After all one can't really be a, in my mind, proper HW without a supportive mate, which you have in spades with A.
- Even thou this is a HW site don't ever be concerned about relating vanilla adventures with either A or G, as they are always of interest and you write about them so well.
- I can understand you wanting and doing more vanilla things with A, will you also be doing more of that nature with G too?
Thanks Long Lurker. I promise to post vanilla things as well when the mood hits.

As for G, my thoughts are more x-rated at the moment. We had a little video chat this morning and it has left me wanting more.