Figuring it out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:56 am

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:43 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:32 am
LFA, A, G - Just wondering if there is some vanilla activity, that A is not really into, that LFA & G both did prior to knowing one another that now do together and A is let off the hook as it were?
- This may have been asked and answered before, but I don't recall it.
Not that I can think of, we do enjoy and have enjoyed many vanilla activities with adventurers support and encouragement!

This being said….sometimes vanilla activities such as lfa at a soccer practice or a coffee run turn a little non vanilla 😉
G - Thanks. For 'your' (LFA, A, G) style of HWing, as it were and reading other similar threads, it has always been one of those things I wondered about. Where the HW having a 'second' who has the same vanilla interest, the husband gets to have a 'sigh of relief' at not having to do an activity he really is not into, and is quite happy the HW has someone else to do it with.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:50 am

Seekingmore12 wrote:

Not that I can think of, we do enjoy and have enjoyed many vanilla activities with adventurers support and encouragement!

This being said….sometimes vanilla activities such as lfa at a soccer practice or a coffee run turn a little non vanilla 😉
I can never think of LFA as vanilla :D

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:20 am

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:09 am
[

Adventurer……..so far you have completed each task assigned with flying colours…..plus Christmas is coming….
On that note LFA, Advebturer and G wish you and yours a very merry Christmas and very Happy, Sexy, fun-filled and adventurous 2024. Looking forward to reading more from the three of you about all the tasks and naughty adventures in the New Year

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:23 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:21 pm
I tried to post yesterday, but the site wouldn't let me :(.

I love reading your stories, they are erotic, sexy, and filled with the love you have for Adventurer and for G. That combination really speaks to me :D!
Thanks Farmgirl. That feeling is mutual. When I read about you and Allen, and you and HerNumber1, it feels very good to me and makes me happy for all of you. If you can have compersion for online friends, then that's what I feel :)

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:29 am

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:09 am

……..Christmas is coming…….
Indeed. My cuck husband (who I love and adore more than anything in the world) may have a very good day tomorrow. I mean, first he will get the privilege of watching me make love to my boyfriend. I may ensure that he has a very good view at all times...and I'll be extra demonstrative and explicit in how I'm feeling about it all. I know he will enjoy being a voyeur for that show.

Then, he might get a taste of my lover's cum right off my lips as I kiss him afterwards. Or right of my other lips depending on where the deposit is made :) I think he will enjoy the delicious taste in either instance.

Lastly, I suspect that my mouth and more may be coming his way by the end of the day. Merry early Christmas to us all!

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:45 am

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
LFA, A, G - Just wondering if there is some vanilla activity, that A is not really into, that LFA & G both did prior to knowing one another that now do together and A is let off the hook as it were?

How did you know that vanilla is my favourite flavour!

I can't think of anything vanilla that A is not into. Sometimes he might prefer non-vanilla kinks, but he is always excellent at things like holding me as I fall asleep, or reaching out to spoon me first thing in the morning. Vanilla is a key ingredient in our marriage.

I guess that maybe I'd say that G is a bit more into g-rated public displays of affection than A is. G is more likely to hold my hand walking down the street, or give me a quick kiss if we are sitting next to each other on a train. It's not that A wouldn't do those things, but G seems to really enjoy them and do them more often.

With that said, A won't ever be off the hook for those things either. Call me greedy, but I REALLY like vanilla.

And G is right, vanilla with him can often lead to non-vanilla activities. :twisted:

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:49 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:50 am

I can never think of LFA as vanilla :D
How about vanilla with sprinkles?

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:51 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:20 am

On that note LFA, Adventurer and G wish you and yours a very merry Christmas and very Happy, Sexy, fun-filled and adventurous 2024. Looking forward to reading more from the three of you about all the tasks and naughty adventures in the New Year
Thank you Venus. And to you!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:14 pm

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:45 am
Seekingmore12 wrote:
Long Lurker 34 wrote:

How did you know that vanilla is my favourite flavour!

I can't think of anything vanilla that A is not into. Sometimes he might prefer non-vanilla kinks, but he is always excellent at things like holding me as I fall asleep, or reaching out to spoon me first thing in the morning. Vanilla is a key ingredient in our marriage.

I guess that maybe I'd say that G is a bit more into g-rated public displays of affection than A is. G is more likely to hold my hand walking down the street, or give me a quick kiss if we are sitting next to each other on a train. It's not that A wouldn't do those things, but G seems to really enjoy them and do them more often.

With that said, A won't ever be off the hook for those things either. Call me greedy, but I REALLY like vanilla.

And G is right, vanilla with him can often lead to non-vanilla activities. :twisted:
LFA - What can I say I'm with A on those with my wife too. :D :D
- And with G on PDA's.
- With you on your public vanilla write ups. They are extremely enjoyable and delightful read.
- And do have a happy holiday period, for you,A and your family and of course your other squeeze, G. :up: :up:

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:38 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:14 pm

- And do have a happy holiday period, for you,A and your family and of course your other squeeze, G. :up: :up:
Thanks Long Lurker. A happy holidays to you and your family as well.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:31 am

My husband and I have always had a fairly open approach to sex and our desires. We share fantasies with each other and are pretty willing to experiment with most things at least once to see what we think. (Until a few years ago, that was limited to experiences that included only the two of us...but I digress).

Recently, Adventurer has expressed some interest in cuckolding -- not just me having sex with other men, but he'd like to be teased and pushed about it a little. It is a kink he's interested in, but not one that he wants to be the entirety of our relationship. I'd say that his interest is more in the role play kind of realm. In any case, we've been dabbling.

I'm not a very natural cuckoldress, so it has taken some practice, but I'm getting better. And my boyfriend, G, has been looped in occasionally as well.

Yesterday, we had a hotel date to put the play into more concrete action :) I thought you might enjoy a few details.

It started with some buildup. Adventurer asked me to think of a sex act that could be denied him for a period of time and only available to G. I opted for blow jobs. I then made sure to see G a bit more often than usual because my mouth has needs and I couldn't satisfy them at home :)
I've also tried teasing Adventurer about it, masturbating to thoughts of G while A watched, etc.

Behind the scenes we've also had some conversations about limits and interests. I wanted to be clear with both men before I crossed a boundary that might screw things up between the three of us going forward.

Which brings us to yesterday. The date started with me kissing G...one of my all time favorite activities. Adventurer sat in the hotel chair and simply watched. I unbuttoned and removed G's shirt and handed it to A to hang up. I removed G's pants and did the same thing. Then I ran my tongue (and my teeth lightly) over the bulge in G's shorts. I told him how eager I've been for this moment. I made sure to make eye contact with A when I took it out and let it slide in my mouth.

I took my time with that blow job. G was very good at telling A how good it felt. He even said that I gave the best blow jobs. Adventurer said he missed them, and I said it was too bad because his was not the cock that I wanted to taste right then. ;)

I had A help me remove my dress to reveal a white, lacy, bra and panty set that I had tasked A with buying for me before the date. He did a great job shopping, and I felt very sexy in it. I straddled G and kissed him some more while I ground against his cock. A's view was mostly of my butt, and I think he enjoyed it.

Then I said that I needed to get fucked.

Adventurer piped up, "By who?" and I chuckled and said, "Not you".

I got naked and soon G was teasing my clit with his cock head. I purred a little and asked him to slide it in. He did. It felt so good. I was very explicit in expressing how well G's cock fits me -- how hard it gets, how it hits my g spot just so, how I love how hard he fucks me, etc. While this was intended mostly for the benefit of A's expressed kink exploration, I think G quite enjoyed it as well ;) He smiled very cutely and fucked me extra hard.

The fucking took a nice long time. A joined me on the bed and held my hand. Sometimes he assisted with holding my legs spread for G. Sometimes he just stroked my hair. At one point, G moved over to the hotel chair and suggested that I straddle him. He and I had talked about this, so I smiled like a Cheshire cat. I straddled his lap and slid down in reverse cowgirl position. That way, my legs could be spread nicely and my clit would be on display. I used my finger to beckon my husband over and asked him to please lick my clit while my boyfriend fucked me.

Adventurer smiled and happily complied. It felt amazing. A is very gifted with his tongue, and having G fuck me at the same time was something hard to describe. It just felt very, very good.

After I came, I suggested moving back to the bed. I lay back and G got between my legs. He suggested that A lay his head on my stomach so he could continue getting a close up view. I said, "yeah baby, why don't you come see how a real man fucks me".

It was my meanest comment of the day. I felt kind of mixed feelings about it after I said it (and still do), but later A told me that it was his favorite moment. He was craving that kind of talk even if felt very wrong to me.

In any case, in the moment he kind of groaned and came to watch. G fucked me really hard and shot a huge load deep inside me. He paused for a bit to catch his breath. I could feel him still pulsing inside me. I love that feeling.

When G pulled out, he said it looked really messy. I sent A to go clean me up!

G lay beside me and kissed me a bit while A worked his expert tongue on me yet again. I'm a very lucky girl!

The reason I know that G was secretly loving "being the bull" in this cuckold play is that his cock rebounded for round two after two minutes of laying beside me. I mean, seriously, it was quick! He slid that beautiful cock in my mouth while A used his tongue and fingers on me. That experience of both my men at once is my definition of bliss!

I think I'll end the story there. We had a few more rounds and I did share a kiss with Adventurer after G came in my mouth. Afterwards, I slowly licked A's cock and asked him if he wanted to fuck me. I said he had earned it. He really enjoyed my pussy after having waited so long for it. I also kissed him, told him how much I loved him, and made him spoon me for a bit in the bed before I let him leave.

Then G and I spent a couple of hours alone. I wanted the chance to give him a Christmas present, and to cuddle and have time between the sheets with just the two of us. Cuck play is fun, but this hot wife also wants romance :)

All in all, I think it was a success. All three of us checked in again this morning and we all rated it a 10+ out of 10. Plus, we said we'd do it again...but not all the time. It is a game we can explore when the mood hits. I like that.

G and A can add more details if they wish. Their highlights might be different than mine.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:40 am

Wonderful update as always LFA. I love how you express your feelings of reservation ("meanest coment") while A loved it.

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:02 pm

What a thrill ride!!
You three are amazing together, and I really do look forward to your retellings. Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing!

I do hope that A & G decide to share as well. Each of you had your own unique perspective of this latest date, and judging by the bulge in my jeans in not sure which of their roles I found more exciting. :oops:
Our story: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=65850#p1284434

Some pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65745

Married to Mrs Curious

Farmerj
Pervert

Unread post by Farmerj » Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:46 pm

Wow somebody got a Merry Christmas early!

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:29 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:40 am
Wonderful update as always LFA. I love how you express your feelings of reservation ("meanest coment") while A loved it.
It has been a learning curve for me, but I also think that if we do this again I will need to find the right spot that feels more natural. I can't do humiliation play, and I don't like saying things that are untrue. So I might need to just focus on truthful comments about how much I love my boyfriend, and his cock, and that I'll make sure to save a little bit of something for my husband when I'm done :)

Teasing I can do. Taunting feels bad. But I'm sure practice will make perfect...and I like practicing.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:31 am

hoping_she_will_1day wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:02 pm
What a thrill ride!!
You three are amazing together, and I really do look forward to your retellings. Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing!

I do hope that A & G decide to share as well. Each of you had your own unique perspective of this latest date, and judging by the bulge in my jeans in not sure which of their roles I found more exciting. :oops:
Thanks. And I appreciate knowing that my post caused a bit of a stir in your jeans ;) What fun thoughts that inspired in me!

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:32 am

Farmerj wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:46 pm
Wow somebody got a Merry Christmas early!
Oh, I definitely was spoiled this Christmas! I'm a very lucky girl.

Nfhw
Trainable

Unread post by Nfhw » Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:01 am

That was your best update ever! Amazing play to maximize feelings!

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:49 am

Nfhw wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:01 am
That was your best update ever! Amazing play to maximize feelings!
Thanks Nfwh! I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was definitely a different kind of experience for me. I had fun.

Nfhw
Trainable

Unread post by Nfhw » Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:03 pm

I especially like your thinking about teasing and not taunting. You are a class act! No wonder you are so loved.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:07 pm

Your post makes me want a little more cuckolding. :D :mrgreen:

Gulfcpl
Player

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:49 am

LFA and Aventurer, I’ve said this before but there is no substitute for the bond you two have between you. Without this, none of the other fun would be possible. And G, you are most blessed to share in their this wonderful relationship and you make their bond even stronger. Many blessings to you all and hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

Adventurer
Experienced

Unread post by Adventurer » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:32 am

Her number1 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:07 pm
Your post makes me want a little more cuckolding. :D :mrgreen:
You will not regret if you do. It was an awesome experience!
Married to Lookingforadventure

Our story:viewtopic.php?f=47&t=63148

Adventurer
Experienced

Unread post by Adventurer » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:34 am

Gulfcpl wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:49 am
LFA and Aventurer, I’ve said this before but there is no substitute for the bond you two have between you. Without this, none of the other fun would be possible. And G, you are most blessed to share in their this wonderful relationship and you make their bond even stronger. Many blessings to you all and hope you have a very Merry Christmas.
Indeed, there is not. It is wonderful being in a relationship with LFA. And G only adds to it.
Married to Lookingforadventure

Our story:viewtopic.php?f=47&t=63148

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:00 am

hoping_she_will_1day wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:02 pm
What a thrill ride!!

Only one way to find out !

I really enjoyed how this all worked out….like LFA being mean does not come naturally to me, for me this was my privilege to share in the love and growth of LFA and adventurer, and yes it was very hot as well !

The best part for me was being desired so much, mixed in with some witty banter and teasing…for me that’s the type of “ bull “ I can be and remain my authentic self.

As for my quick recovery….it’s LFA’s fault….😉

G