Being replaced

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Re: Being replaced

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:22 am

Jezza2543 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:19 pm
maidinmisery wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:28 am
Jezza2543 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:54 pm
hwc wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:08 am
"She told me that she knows I want her to be in love with him and whilst she isn’t quite there yet it is definitely going in the right direction. I asked her if she wanted to be in love with him and she said that it is a happy feeling so yes"

...and if it doesn't look like a strong love is developing as you wish, you could cut your losses and you could both try to find a perfect boyfriend for her together.
I think he is the right guy for her and whilst it would be exciting to help her look, there is something about the fact that they found each other naturally without even looking. At one point they had a little falling out, I saw her angry at him and then they made up and I saw how happy she was to see him again - I think this is the real deal

That is very exciting and very similar to what I and my fiancee are hoping for in the future. There's a lot of anxiety and fear mixed with excitement and happiness seeing your wife start falling for someone. Defintely fun buying her lingerie and glad you're helping them spend more time together.

My fiancee is hoping to find a boyfriend to physically replace me for I'm just a sissy maid to her now. Both our fantasies is that she finds someone she falls in love with and I get reduced to a chaste sissy maid that only kisses her feet and ass and cleans her up. She already just sees me as a maid and cut me off from a lot of sexual/physical stuff, and it probably get worse and worse!
Good to know I’m not alone on this - I’m not sure I want to be a sissy like you but I definitely want to be a long suffering husband, whose wife is having a deep and passionate affair! I definitely want to suffer while she blossoms, it’s bitter-sweet!
That’s a good way to put it for me too. Not looking to be sissified but definitely want to experience the wife in a deep passionate relationship. I wouldn’t call it affair simply because for me that would become her primary relationship and affair sounds like she’s cheating.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:04 am

I have been replaced since March 2019 when I announced I wanted to become feminine.

Pauline

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:53 pm

We married when my bride, Mrs TM2 was 18, having met 2 years earlier when she was an untouched virgin. She had already cheated on me when she was 16 and again when she was 17 and told me of these mistakes, i accepted them but assumed that married she would become a faithful wife.
On our honeymoon a few weeks later, she looked unwell and said she thought she might be pregnant, a disasterous thought for us both.

She was confirmed the following week and all sex between us stopped immediately.

The birth was very traumatic for our us and our relationship and damaged not just our sex life but our friendship too for numerous reasons.

At 22 she said she would like another baby and after little effort soon she was pregnant again, our firendship had now improved but our sex life stopped again very fustratingly. Soon after the birth she asked me to have the snip to prevent her using the pill forever and i agreed so at 29 i gave up my fertility.

My best friend a married womaniser told me that he would like to seduce my wife and so set about a chain of events that culminated in me a couple of years later watching as he seduced my very willing wife in front of me. I was shocked at how easy she was for him and how she reacted to his touch, then cock. In return i was rewarded with a lovely set of pictures and the opportunity to make love to my wife.

I allowed him access to my wife and over the following few years it was he that fucked her more than me, he was more experienced than me and she loved benefitting from his experience cock wise i was larger but lacked the ability to give her genuine multi orgasms he did.

He was her cock of choice and i knew it.

After a few years she mistaken told me she was deeply in love with him too and in the agrument that followed seeking to save her marrage she said she had been having an affair with him for much longer than i knew, i should have stopped this instead of letting him visit her alone.

I knew then that he had conditioned me into becoming a cuck husband, the problem was i liked it even though it came at the cost of my personal sex life. I stopped him seeing her.

However this lifestyle is like a drug and in her early 30s i was again encouraging my wife to meet other men, i gained the benefits of watching and pictures, we were now much more open and honest with each other even if i more assumed of the sexual role of facilitator and cuck rather than her lover.

Drunk one evening she blurted out that she had, had an affair with her driving instructor then she shut up abruptly, i had an idea why too, she started her lessons after the birth of our first child when she was about 20 and will have carried on until she was 22, the time she wanted to and was impregnanted.

Now a committed cuck i have calculated that there is a very good chance time wise that he fathered our daughter and not me, or maybe she doesnt actually know! she has in the couple of times ive mentioned this got angry but the dates do line up pretty well, no im not that bothered either way its a long time since and we are best friends even now.

She has never had one night stands more several long term lovers, the three of us having got on well together a one stage approaching a full poly relationship.

Driven by two of her experienced lovers i have become a semi feminised locked away cuck husband, permamently collared and a wearer of womens underwear for many years moving in the last couple of years to a wearer of ladies tight jeans and often suspenders. I assumed this was driven by one of her lovers who was experienced in BDSM but it has been admitted by my wife she has been the driver for this "as she knows i like it"

She recently admitted that on reflection she unknowingly started turning me into a cuck fiance when she was 17, certainly no deliberate act i know, sexually on reflection i also ceased to be her cock of choice on our honeymoon too when she was 18 and found she was pregnant.

Neither of us then were ready for what we have become but really i should thinking back have stood at the alter wearing womans knickers as i had already started my journey to becoming a cuck husband. Or if i had really know maybe i should have walked away at that point.

thisis4us1125
Experienced

Unread post by thisis4us1125 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:16 am

Cory87 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:31 am
ucaneffher wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:28 pm
I think one of the hottest things you can live is the slow progression of your wife becoming more and more attached to another man. I’ve witnessed my ex girlfriends entire relationship transition from being mine to fully becoming someone else’s. The jealousy brought by seeing her get her orgasms from another man, seeing her now going out to bars and clubs with him instead of you and looking all sexy for him, and spending nights at home jerking while she is spending nights cuddling and making love to him is all a bittersweet addiction. I had that and I loved it but let jealousy get the best of me which caused me to throw it away.
She got rid of you because you are weak and 99% of woman are not attracted to a guy like this. Guys who allow themselves to be cut off deserve to be replaced.
Cory87; I'd counter by saying that it takes tremendous strength to recognize ones own shortcomings, and allow the love of your life the gift of (a) better lover(s). False machismo, jealousy and the need to belittle others are true signs of weakness, you f'ing turd. Take your judgement elsewhere!
Her Fulfillment is my Fulfillment, hence the reason I've been replaced!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:12 am

thisis4us1125 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:16 am
Cory87 wrote:
ucaneffher wrote:
I think one of the hottest things you can live is the slow progression of your wife becoming more and more attached to another man. I’ve witnessed my ex girlfriends entire relationship transition from being mine to fully becoming someone else’s. The jealousy brought by seeing her get her orgasms from another man, seeing her now going out to bars and clubs with him instead of you and looking all sexy for him, and spending nights at home jerking while she is spending nights cuddling and making love to him is all a bittersweet addiction. I had that and I loved it but let jealousy get the best of me which caused me to throw it away.
She got rid of you because you are weak and 99% of woman are not attracted to a guy like this. Guys who allow themselves to be cut off deserve to be replaced.
Cory87; I'd counter by saying that it takes tremendous strength to recognize ones own shortcomings, and allow the love of your life the gift of (a) better lover(s). False machismo, jealousy and the need to belittle others are true signs of weakness, you f'ing turd. Take your judgement elsewhere!
Thanks for stepping in! I’d like to chime in and point out that I never lacked in bed. My girlfriend had my 8+ inch cock which was able to stay hard for hours, able to cum and be ready within minutes for the next round, tons of stamina and dominant in bed. She never lacked an orgasm with me and in fact never had less than 4 per session. If she didn’t end up walking like Bambi with trembling legs then we didn’t fuck. We had an amazing sex life and me surrendering her had absolutely nothing to do with my sexual capability as we had an above average sex life. I simply wanted to experience another man taking her for himself and many did in 7 years. I had the pleasure of knowing that man after man had my girlfriend in the most intimate of ways possible which traditionally only the bf/husband should get. When we went out, I loved knowing that half the guys at the party had seen her nude and been intimate with her already and that her being my girlfriend meant absolutely nothing.

Don’t confuse weakness for having a different erotic desire or fantasy than you.

thisis4us1125
Experienced

Unread post by thisis4us1125 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:22 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:12 am
thisis4us1125 wrote:
Cory87 wrote:
ucaneffher wrote:
Thanks for stepping in! I’d like to chime in and point out that I never lacked in bed. My girlfriend had my 8+ inch cock which was able to stay hard for hours, able to cum and be ready within minutes for the next round, tons of stamina and dominant in bed. She never lacked an orgasm with me and in fact never had less than 4 per session. If she didn’t end up walking like Bambi with trembling legs then we didn’t fuck. We had an amazing sex life and me surrendering her had absolutely nothing to do with my sexual capability as we had an above average sex life. I simply wanted to experience another man taking her for himself and many did in 7 years. I had the pleasure of knowing that man after man had my girlfriend in the most intimate of ways possible which traditionally only the bf/husband should get. When we went out, I loved knowing that half the guys at the party had seen her nude and been intimate with her already and that her being my girlfriend meant absolutely nothing.

Don’t confuse weakness for having a different erotic desire or fantasy than you.
Thanks for the clarification, and the reminder that each of us is drawn to this for own our unique desires and needs. I apologize for making the assumption about your sexual prowess, projecting my own reasons onto your situation.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:29 am

thisis4us1125 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:22 am
ucaneffher wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:12 am
thisis4us1125 wrote:
Cory87 wrote:

Thanks for the clarification, and the reminder that each of us is drawn to this for own our unique desires and needs. I apologize for making the assumption about your sexual prowess, projecting my own reasons onto your situation.
Nooo, no need to apologize. I was just adding it on for the person attacking. On the contrary, thank you for stepping in once again!

thisis4us1125
Experienced

Unread post by thisis4us1125 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:54 pm

My pleasure. Actually, I'd say my obligation. There's no place for such judgement on this forum, IMO. Unless it happens to be part of your kink and there's a consensual understanding for some sort of public shaming within the forum. That I could probably get behind, and even enjoy being the recipient of, lol. Are you currently in a relationship? If so, are you pushing for the same outcome ultimately? You sound like you could fill a quite impressive role of BF for many wives with your equipment and stamina.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:21 pm

thisis4us1125 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:54 pm
My pleasure. Actually, I'd say my obligation. There's no place for such judgement on this forum, IMO. Unless it happens to be part of your kink and there's a consensual understanding for some sort of public shaming within the forum. That I could probably get behind, and even enjoy being the recipient of, lol. Are you currently in a relationship? If so, are you pushing for the same outcome ultimately? You sound like you could fill a quite impressive role of BF for many wives with your equipment and stamina.
I am in a relationship now and I’m not particularly pushing for any lifestyle touches, but I would go for them if my girlfriend showed some sort of interest. She is a bit of an adventurous dresser who likes to show skin so I’m supportive of her dressing flirty. She has expressed desire in wanted to be a dancer at a gentlemen’s club and asked me how I felt about that (since day one she was honest) I told her that I was supportive but requires a little training by her and that she’d have to get me used to her dressing provocative in public. She agreed and wears the skimpiest of outfits in efforts to slowly get riskier and have me ready by next year when she estimates she will complete her pole dancing classes and wants to try out at clubs.

Regarding the comment of being the other guy. I have seriously thought about it during a time where I couldn’t find a girl I truly wanted something serious with and ended having a fun few encounters as a bull. Having been a cuck and knowing the lifestyle, I was able to steer a couple in a certain direction and give the husband a good show with his little sexy wife. I think they had a pleasant experience because I’ve gotten a few requests to have me back but I have a Gf now and I would never cheat. At least I know it’s a possibility in the future.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:27 pm

Whoops, I left out the major part of the answer.

To answer your question, do I want the same outcome with a new relationship?

Yes and no. An inner voice tells me I want to seriously date and marry her, keep on going until the right guy comes and sweeps my wife off her feet. That’s when it becomes fair game and she has a full opportunity to decide to allow her side relationship to grow or not. If she does, then I happily encourage and enable her to be with her boyfriend whether it’s letting her date on the side or watching her altogether make him her primary lover and sex partner. It really all depends on the dynamics of our relationship.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:13 pm

A little late in the day but I wanted to address what was said earlier today in this thread.

Just because you may not completely understand someone else's choices does not give you the right to judge them for those choices.

I'm going to remind everyone that we have rules in place on this site regarding tolerance of how each of us chooses to pursue their sexual kinks. (Rule 2.4)

There are also rules about name calling (personal attacks -rule 2).

Please report any rule violations so that admins and moderators can deal with them in the future. We would rather deal with it (up to and including an official warning or being banned if continued offenses) than have it be a disruption in the forum.

Back to having fun 😈👍

thisis4us1125
Experienced

Unread post by thisis4us1125 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:08 pm

Thanka 2Up! I almost immediately wanted to recall my own response where I ended up using an unpleasant name because I was angered by the judgement I had witnessed. That was uncool on my part. I allowed my emotion to get the better of me, and some of us cucks like to be somewhat stoic by nature. I'll most definitely be more mindful moving forward. I would be devastated to lose this lifeline with the community.

As you said, back to the fun!!!

thisis4us1125
Experienced

Unread post by thisis4us1125 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:16 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:21 pm
thisis4us1125 wrote:
I am in a relationship now and I’m not particularly pushing for any lifestyle touches, but I would go for them if my girlfriend showed some sort of interest. She is a bit of an adventurous dresser who likes to show skin so I’m supportive of her dressing flirty. She has expressed desire in wanted to be a dancer at a gentlemen’s club and asked me how I felt about that (since day one she was honest) I told her that I was supportive but requires a little training by her and that she’d have to get me used to her dressing provocative in public. She agreed and wears the skimpiest of outfits in efforts to slowly get riskier and have me ready by next year when she estimates she will complete her pole dancing classes and wants to try out at clubs.

Regarding the comment of being the other guy. I have seriously thought about it during a time where I couldn’t find a girl I truly wanted something serious with and ended having a fun few encounters as a bull. Having been a cuck and knowing the lifestyle, I was able to steer a couple in a certain direction and give the husband a good show with his little sexy wife. I think they had a pleasant experience because I’ve gotten a few requests to have me back but I have a Gf now and I would never cheat. At least I know it’s a possibility in the future.
I absolutely love how you responded to the new girlfriend, indicating that you needed some training by seeing her dress more provacative in public. If I'm not mistaken, I believe this will actually provide some training for her as well in becoming very comfortable showing that extra skin in public, and it certainly may gain her extra attention from other men, that will only stand to boost her confidence (not that she necessarily needs it but it never hurts), and may lead things along a certain path, should you both desire to follow such path. Does she know about your kinks and your previous relationship?

It's great that you got to experience the role of the other man as well. You're likely very well equipped to deliver the psychological aspects that us cucks crave given your experience from that side. I believe I could make a tremendous BF, if I had only been blessed with the physical equipment to do so, however, part of my own kink is my complete fidelity to my wife, while allowing her all the sexual freedom she desires. I love the asymetrical nature of that dynamic actually.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:12 am

thisis4us1125 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:16 pm
ucaneffher wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:21 pm
thisis4us1125 wrote:

I absolutely love how you responded to the new girlfriend, indicating that you needed some training by seeing her dress more provacative in public. If I'm not mistaken, I believe this will actually provide some training for her as well in becoming very comfortable showing that extra skin in public, and it certainly may gain her extra attention from other men, that will only stand to boost her confidence (not that she necessarily needs it but it never hurts), and may lead things along a certain path, should you both desire to follow such path. Does she know about your kinks and your previous relationship?

It's great that you got to experience the role of the other man as well. You're likely very well equipped to deliver the psychological aspects that us cucks crave given your experience from that side. I believe I could make a tremendous BF, if I had only been blessed with the physical equipment to do so, however, part of my own kink is my complete fidelity to my wife, while allowing her all the sexual freedom she desires. I love the asymetrical nature of that dynamic actually.

Initially I told her I loved it when my girlfriends dressed sexy to go out- this topic came up because we were talking about how she used to love dressing sexy to go out before this coronavirus ordeal. When I told her I was not the jealous type and I actually encouraged it, she was excited and said that she was excited. We even talked about her going out for girls night out how she could even dress however she wanted and I wouldn’t freak out like her ex did. That was the sentence that changed everything. She responded with “really? You sure you’re okay with me wearing anything sexy ?” I gulped and said uh oh yes but in slow increments since I’m in training. Long story short, she said challenge accepted and that she wants to see how slutty she can dress to go out with her girlfriends before I say something.

She doesn’t wear bras and wears paper thin crop tops. Belly and poking nipples is all I see when we are together. The outfits she has shown me that she will wear are intense and extremely revealing but I am looking forward to them.

I was thinking that my gf dressing how she dresses, and having plans to be an exotic dancer during school is certainly a step closer to being in this lifestyle. I mean, she is going to spend weekend nights entertaining and seducing/flirting with other men while I can’t even be there. Time will tell.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:37 am

This more or less happened in our case, as well. Liz was 35, beautiful, sexy, mother of two, and restless. I had been encouraging her to flirt and maybe find someone at the restaurant to seduce. she partied with the mostly younger crew and finally fell for the cute cook who was 9 years her junior. Their flirtations led to invitations and she was soon fucking him late at night at his modest apartment. The first two years were magical as she would return home in the wee hours and tell me of her exploits and their increasing sexual passion for each other. She had to teach the younger buck how to really pleasure a woman and not just fuck her wildly, and it paid off. At some point, he was able to do what I could not, which was make her cum with his much larger, longer, and thicker cock...more than once. This had the predictable result. Soon, she was sneaking over to his place during the daytime, after work, or anytime the opportunity arose, to enjoy his insatiable cock inside of her. I started to detect a cooling in our lovemaking and a shift to her lover. My questions and concerns were met with denials but I knew better. Her interest waned and my angst only increased. Finally, she stopped seeing him and would admit 20 years later that she had fallen in love.

Redman321
Virgin

Unread post by Redman321 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:42 am

Question is, are you mentally prepared of your wife (of many years) leaving you for another man, given that you actually drove her into his arms? Had he not been in the picture, you could have continued as loving couples. Can you cope up, digest the situation and move on with your life without regretting? If you can't, then buckle up and take control of the situation and remind your wife of why you are her man and why she chose you in the first place. Each person to their own, but I don't really get this emotional attachment. For me, there should only be sexual chemistry and nothing else between the hot wife and the bull. Sorry, if I offended you, this is just my opinion.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:32 am

Redman321 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:42 am
Question is, are you mentally prepared of your wife (of many years) leaving you for another man, given that you actually drove her into his arms? Had he not been in the picture, you could have continued as loving couples. Can you cope up, digest the situation and move on with your life without regretting? If you can't, then buckle up and take control of the situation and remind your wife of why you are her man and why she chose you in the first place. Each person to their own, but I don't really get this emotional attachment. For me, there should only be sexual chemistry and nothing else between the hot wife and the bull. Sorry, if I offended you, this is just my opinion.

You make a valid point and I agree with it 100% from a non-lifestyle. Traditionally, being a loving couple is what the ideal situation is and even in the hotwife/cuck lifestyle. However with this twist of the cuck lifestyle that some here fantasize about; you can still go on as a loving couple but with the understanding that she also has that and more with another man. I dont know why but the way I visualize such scenario is you and her still being loving but with you being front row spectator of her also having a loving and physical relationship with someone else. I dont know what it is about it but knowing that she loves you but gives herself completely to someone else just plays with your head but you cant help but want to watch her moving forward.

Redman321
Virgin

Unread post by Redman321 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:07 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:32 am
Redman321 wrote:

You make a valid point and I agree with it 100% from a non-lifestyle. Traditionally, being a loving couple is what the ideal situation is and even in the hotwife/cuck lifestyle. However with this twist of the cuck lifestyle that some here fantasize about; you can still go on as a loving couple but with the understanding that she also has that and more with another man. I dont know why but the way I visualize such scenario is you and her still being loving but with you being front row spectator of her also having a loving and physical relationship with someone else. I dont know what it is about it but knowing that she loves you but gives herself completely to someone else just plays with your head but you cant help but want to watch her moving forward.
That's the point of the whole thing. It's good as long as it's sexual. Emotional intimacy fucks your mind up. To see the woman you love and adore, the woman you have child/children with, the woman you have memories with, the woman who was yours and only yours (emotionally, not sexually) now loves someone else more than she loves her long-term husband, the father of her child/children. I think, sometimes, people should stop thiking with their penises. If you are her husband and yet not the MAN in her life, then there is no marriage. Sex is sex, emotions are completely different. A few drops of extra cum isn't worth losing the love of your life to someone else. Just my point of view.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:43 pm

Redman321 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:07 am
ucaneffher wrote:
Redman321 wrote:

That's the point of the whole thing. It's good as long as it's sexual. Emotional intimacy fucks your mind up. To see the woman you love and adore, the woman you have child/children with, the woman you have memories with, the woman who was yours and only yours (emotionally, not sexually) now loves someone else more than she loves her long-term husband, the father of her child/children. I think, sometimes, people should stop thiking with their penises. If you are her husband and yet not the MAN in her life, then there is no marriage. Sex is sex, emotions are completely different. A few drops of extra cum isn't worth losing the love of your life to someone else. Just my point of view.
Luckily we each get to choose what works for us since there is no "one true way". What someone else chooses in their marriage may not be what works for you....that really is ok.

In fact we have rules here about being tolerant about the way other people choose to pursue their own kinks. (Rule 2.4)

app.php/rules

Redman321
Virgin

Unread post by Redman321 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:54 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:43 pm
Redman321 wrote:
ucaneffher wrote:
Redman321 wrote:

Luckily we each get to choose what works for us since there is no "one true way". What someone else chooses in their marriage may not be what works for you....that really is ok.

In fact we have rules here about being tolerant about the way other people choose to pursue their own kinks. (Rule 2.4)

app.php/rules
Sorry, I wasn't trying to personally attack anybody. That's none of my intention. I, myself have a hot wife, however I am a bit flummoxed with the emotional aspect of cuckoldry (a loose term). I apologise if the true motive of my question has been misinterpreted. Whatever revs your motor, cheers.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:16 pm

The word cuckold is, according to Merriam Webster:

man whose wife is unfaithful

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:40 pm

Glad to see this post is creating a lot of debate. From my perspective, I wanted to be a cuckold and my wife was never going to have casual sex with other guys. This only started because she met a guy at work and there was chemistry, he was persistent and I was encouraging her to go for it. 18 months later and it is developing nicely - I don’t want her to leave me for him, but we both know that there is no guarantee it won’t go that far. We also know that there are a number of other reasons couples split and there are no guarantees they won’t happen either. What we do know is that we are all really enjoying this and whilst we don’t know what the future holds we are having a lot of fun along the way! We all want their relationship to get stronger and we enjoy taking steps to help this happen. Hopefully it is sustainable alongside our marriage, but if it goes too far then I have agreed to accept the consequences. She will be happy with him and I will have loads of highly erotic memories that I’ll wank over for years to come. Most fun things in life also have a dangerous consequences if things go wrong, but we still do them!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:14 am

Redman321 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:54 pm
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Redman321 wrote:
ucaneffher wrote:

app.php/rules
Sorry, I wasn't trying to personally attack anybody. That's none of my intention. I, myself have a hot wife, however I am a bit flummoxed with the emotional aspect of cuckoldry (a loose term). I apologise if the true motive of my question has been misinterpreted. Whatever revs your motor, cheers.
Hey Redman, no offense taken whatsoever nor do I feel attacked. That’s what discussion boards are for and you were disagreeing in a respectful manner which I greatly appreciate. I don’t disagree with you but my dick is stronger than my head.

I was on a similar boat as Rezza is right now. I encouraged my girlfriend to label herself as single for 3 years before she started dating and sleeping around. I knew the risks and accepted them knowing she could like it. She did like it and wanted something more serious and told me she didn’t want to date around anymore as she had found the man she wanted to become serious with. I asked her to explain what she meant by serious and she said that she wanted to be able to call him her boyfriend, do couples activities, be able to go out in public as a couple without hiding anything, and be able to fall in love when the time comes. In her words, she wanted two boyfriends.

I took the risk when I gave her my blessing to get another boyfriend. People Initially questioned when they saw my girlfriend With her new boyfriend but that was temporary and it was only a matter of time before he integrated with everyone. I had the opportunity to witness my girlfriend falling in love with another man, I experienced her becoming sexually exclusive with him, and I experienced her transitioning to wanting to do things with him and wanting to be only with him and while it sounds negative, it’s something that I wanted to live and experience. I wanted to experience my girlfriend getting addicted to another man at the expense of me surrendering sex and time with her.

It’s not for everyone but if you’re into that, it’s a hell of a roller coaster ride to experience your woman’s transition from the first conversation in bed about sharing her, down to the day where you actually have to drive 20 miles to visit her to see her because she moved away with her boyfriend.

Redman321
Virgin

Unread post by Redman321 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:16 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:14 am
Redman321 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:54 pm
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Redman321 wrote:

app.php/rules
Hey Redman, no offense taken whatsoever nor do I feel attacked. That’s what discussion boards are for and you were disagreeing in a respectful manner which I greatly appreciate. I don’t disagree with you but my dick is stronger than my head.

I was on a similar boat as Rezza is right now. I encouraged my girlfriend to label herself as single for 3 years before she started dating and sleeping around. I knew the risks and accepted them knowing she could like it. She did like it and wanted something more serious and told me she didn’t want to date around anymore as she had found the man she wanted to become serious with. I asked her to explain what she meant by serious and she said that she wanted to be able to call him her boyfriend, do couples activities, be able to go out in public as a couple without hiding anything, and be able to fall in love when the time comes. In her words, she wanted two boyfriends.

I took the risk when I gave her my blessing to get another boyfriend. People Initially questioned when they saw my girlfriend With her new boyfriend but that was temporary and it was only a matter of time before he integrated with everyone. I had the opportunity to witness my girlfriend falling in love with another man, I experienced her becoming sexually exclusive with him, and I experienced her transitioning to wanting to do things with him and wanting to be only with him and while it sounds negative, it’s something that I wanted to live and experience. I wanted to experience my girlfriend getting addicted to another man at the expense of me surrendering sex and time with her.

It’s not for everyone but if you’re into that, it’s a hell of a roller coaster ride to experience your woman’s transition from the first conversation in bed about sharing her, down to the day where you actually have to drive 20 miles to visit her to see her because she moved away with her boyfriend.
Glad to know you are doing well. Can you please elaborate why do you think she is still your girlfriend? You are not staying together, no physical intimacy, a little "us" time together, I mean, what makes you a couple? I also have an emotional attachment with my platonic friends regardless of genders. Hence, emotional intimacy doesn't alone make you a couple? Maybe, she is still your girlfriend because you haven't officially broken up, but the reality is, you are friend-zoned into a platonic subspace. While I get the thrill you are getting from all this, don't you have any other desires? Like actually fucking her, marrying her, having child/children with her, leading a life like spouses? Or do you wanna spend your entire life by being demoted to masturbation?

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:03 pm

Being replaced is for some of us the ultimate sexual and emotional journey that excites and fulfils more than a single sexual vanilla experience. I adore and worship my beautiful wife and I am confident that whilst our marriage is nothing like most peoples, it is strong, loving and committed. However it is also open and led by Her! My Hotwife J has been seeing my once close friend for over six years now. He is married and has no wish to leave his wife, but J is his sexually and they are in love and the passion they share is not something I can give her. These last six months I am completely cut off at his request and she has explained this is what she wants and what I need as her cuck. I am committed to being pussy free and replaced sexually, but I am used emotionally by her which keeps us connected, and as she is a dominant sadist I am also hers to use and torture physically, replacing the sexual penetration we once shared. I notice people have judged those of us that embrace being replaced in all or at some levels, but that is simply because they have no concept of the painful pleasure being replaced by the one you love most gives us. It is not for everyone, and it certainly takes courage and strength not weakness as some would think. Congratulations to all those that support and lose their partners by giving them the freedom to enjoy love and passion in all its forms, especially at our expense.
Last edited by hercuckslqve on Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.