Poll. Opinion how many wifes cuck her husband

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Opinion. How many wifes cuck her husband?

Less than 10%
49%
11 to 30%
35%
31 to 50%
13%
Mora than 50%
4%

Total votes: 103

cisner545
Prepubescent

Poll. Opinion how many wifes cuck her husband

Unread post by cisner545 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:56 am

It's just a poll about an opinion.
Cuckoldry is not a public data, but in your opinion, which part of the population of wifes you think that have cucked their husbands. Either in a lifestyle way or without the knowledge of their husbands.
(Refering in western countries)

Thank you

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Re: Poll. Opinion how many wifes cuck her husband

Unread post by Cdncuck » Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:26 am

No way to know. I read an article about cheating in the US. This was about 10 years ago, maybe more. I believe it said 60% of men cheated and 40% of women. It was a scientifically done study done at a university. However, at the end of the article the authors said it was impossible to know if their study was accurate or not simply because a certain number of people will lie.

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:53 am

cisner545 wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:56 am
Cuckoldry is not a public data, but in your opinion, which part of the population of wifes you think that have cucked their husbands. Either in a lifestyle way or without the knowledge of their husbands.

Thank you
"without the knowledge of their husbands" that's not cucked, it's just plain cheating

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:12 pm

gordon921 wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:53 am

"without the knowledge of their husbands" that's not cucked, it's just plain cheating
I based my vote on strictly cuckolding, not including any true cheating. Some time back I would have said less than 10% but over the last several years I have found that people we know who we never would have thought to be in the lifestyle actually are and I think it is definitely over 10%, maybe as much as 20%! That's just my opinion, no facts to back it.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:55 pm

gordon921 wrote:
cisner545 wrote:

Thank you

That indeed is being cuckolded, it fits the oldest definition ;). You may not like cheating (most of us don't) but cuckolding encompasses cheating in its most literal form.
A cheater is not a Hotwife, but a cuckold can be the husband of a cheater or of a Hotwife/Cuckoldress.

Giving some thought to married women I know and have known for some time, close to 50% have cheated at least occasionally. If I added in the ones I know or knew that were Hotwives, the percentage would be closer to 55.
It's way more common to know a cheater than to meet an actual Hotwife.

Luv2watchher
Experienced

Unread post by Luv2watchher » Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:02 pm

That indeed is being cuckolded, it fits the oldest definition ;). You may not like cheating (most of us don't) but cuckolding encompasses cheating in its most literal form.
A cheater is not a Hotwife, but a cuckold can be the husband of a cheater or of a Hotwife/Cuckoldress.

Farmgirl is quite correct that husbands whose wives cheat on them without their knowledge are indeed cuckolds. She is likely also correct that over fifty percent of wives cheat at least occasionally.. The more interesting (and difficult to answer) question is what percentage of husbands are willing cuckolds.

A study by an academic friend of mine at a Canadian university (which involved about a thousand husbands answering a questionnaire anonymously) concluded that the figure was in the seven to eight percent range. The percentage of husbands who were open to the idea but whose wives had so far remained faithful (as far as they knew) brought the total to fifteen percent.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:35 pm

This poll is only about opinions, so asking it on a cuck forum means it has even less connection with real life percentages than normal.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:39 pm

trecital wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:35 pm
This poll is only about opinions, so asking it on a cuck forum means it has even less connection with real life percentages than normal.
Agree with this, asking it on here will make it totally unrealistic.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:47 pm

I've often seen mentions of surveys about infidelity, affairs, etc. They always say that that there is a much higher percentage of men 'cheating' than there are women.
I seem to remember a survey of French husbands and wives that claimed that 80% of men had a mistress, but only 20% of women admitted to being a mistress. Which kind of implies that these women had four male lovers each. Lucky women!

Sex surveys, ever since Masters and Johnson have always been notoriously difficult to verify.

ez456
Experienced

Unread post by ez456 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:18 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:55 pm
gordon921 wrote:
cisner545 wrote:

Thank you

Giving some thought to married women I know and have known for some time, close to 50% have cheated at least occasionally. If I added in the ones I know or knew that were Hotwives, the percentage would be closer to 55.
It's way more common to know a cheater than to meet an actual Hotwife.
Both of my long term partners cheated (and the first one also openly cuckolded me aside from the cheating). Some people I've spoken to have said I'm a 'natural cuckold'.

Rsm7075
Trainable

Unread post by Rsm7075 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:05 pm

It also varies across cultures and geographies
M of cpl