Straight(ish) Men. NSA blowjob FOR another man. Would you?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Would you suck a man's cock?

Hell No
4%
No, but I have jacked off thinking about it
4%
Yes, If it was coated in my wife's juices and I was instructed to
23%
Yes, I think of myself as straight, but I can't stop thinking about a cock in my mouth
27%
Yes... just yes
16%
Yes, and I want to do it several times so I can feel him cum in my throat, mouth, and on my face
24%
I did it when I was young and exploring, but would not do it again
1%

Total votes: 98

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Straight(ish) Men. NSA blowjob FOR another man. Would you?

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:29 am

I keep seeing answers on the other poll where men say they would suck, and someone admonishes them that they are answering the wrong question... Well here is the other question!

desertsub

Re: Straight(ish) Men. NSA blowjob FOR another man. Would you?

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:00 am

I will suck a cock for my wife anytime she wants me to, but I have no desire to do it on my own. Before she broke me and got me to suck my first cock I wanted absolutely nothing to do with another guy sexually.

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:06 am

are all the no votes just ignoring this thread, or is this breakdown for real?

Mr Mrs Cream
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr Mrs Cream » Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:47 pm

mfm4bnc wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:06 am
are all the no votes just ignoring this thread, or is this breakdown for real?
Such activity is for most cucks is possible in circumstances when the hotwife is around.
So you should mention about it.
So topic may be rather „would you suck together with your wife or for her request”.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:43 pm

I think most cucks qualifying as such according to this site's far narrower interpretation of the word would happily do this in one form or another. It's not my thing although no judgements whatsoever as I'm definitely an exception, but then I'm only possibly a cuck by the dictionary definition of the word, not being big on humiliation or any denial either.

Makes sense then putting the question in the cuckold section would give this result, but maybe not if the question was put in the hotwife section. (Who are all still cucks but possibly more like me)

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:42 pm

I would love to be a submissive beta to my wife's alpha lovers so I would serve them as they wished. hopefully that would include frequent oral worship.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:14 pm

I have already. Some friends lose the urge after orgasm, so if I suck first, they won't recip. I really don't mind too much.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:38 am

I'm not into sucking cock but I have done it a couple of times for my wife. My wife asked me to do it to her BF a couple of times when he was here and she wasn't feeling well so she asked me to take care of her BF. He wasn't into having a man suck his cock either but my wife convinced him that if he was blindfolded he wouldn't know the differences between a man or a woman sucking his cock. After I did it he was amazed how good it felt so now when ever my wife can't take care of him I do it for him. And yes I always swallow his load.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:19 am

glad you are able to fill in when your wife isn't up to the task. I'd enjoy taking on that role.

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:38 pm

I've been happy to give blow jobs to not only my wife's boyfriends but other men as well. But I'm not "straightish," I'm bi.
And once my wife watched me blow my college roommate she was hooked.

mmcnx2
Experienced

Unread post by mmcnx2 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:58 pm

As a bull, I've not. But I've been sucked by a number of cucks. Honestly one of the best BJ's I've ever had was a hotwife's hubby.

ocean_11
Virgin

Unread post by ocean_11 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:11 pm

Honestly, i don't know of i would do it, if my girlfriend want me to give a BJ. But i don't think it is in her interest right know.
Right now, i liked it as it is. Without any blowjob from me.

long4her

Unread post by long4her » Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:45 am

Definitely, but I’d feel better about it with wife’s enthusiastic permission and encouragement. If that were the case, I’m certain I’d love it.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:41 am

I give my wife's lover blowjobs on a regular basis, maybe twice a month. Sometimes my wife is present and participating, like feeding his cock to me. Other times, it's just him and me. The main reason I blow him is because he says I do a better job than my wife. She can only get his cock head and another inch in her mouth. Most of her blow jobs are really hand jobs. With a lot of practice over the years, I've learned how to get his whole cock down my throat, which he likes. I also enjoy it, so we're all happy.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:00 am

I've tried sucking cock a few times when I was younger, just to see what it was like. Then I met a guy with a really nice hard cock, and I loved sucking him off. He told me no one had ever come close to the great job I had done on him. So, I'm looking forward to sucking cock in the future, with or without my wife.

vladdy
Virgin

Unread post by vladdy » Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:22 am

Straight here. I've tried finding a guy to suck his cock, but I only wanted a more well hung guy... I'd love it if my girl had a guy she was fucking and he wanted his big cock sucked on a regular basis.

But otherwise I'm not interested in guys and don't want to do anything else with them.