You know you're a cuck when...

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
aandmp
Trainable

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by aandmp » Thu Aug 22, 2024 3:12 am

Before we started 'swinging' (once, with a couple,then started with mfm fun), we were dipping our toes into nude and lifestyle resorts. Our first visit to a LS resort, we were sitting at the nude pool, almost dark outside. We'd been talking with a man, he laid back on a lounge chair, and us sitting on the one next to him. He'd been asking about the possibility of having some mfm fun, which my wife declined - seems she would jack his dick though, which she did. When he came, all over her hand, she just said to me "get me a napkin". Ah, the start of something good!

Sharemywife1968
Trainable

Unread post by Sharemywife1968 » Thu Aug 22, 2024 5:17 pm

when your slutty wife tells you that you are the smallest cock she has ever had,,and it makes you hard, when she tells you,," if im stepping our of my marriage,the cocks are gonna be bigger and better than yours"

isharedmywifein2018
Virgin

Unread post by isharedmywifein2018 » Mon Aug 26, 2024 5:11 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2024 8:59 am
isharedmywifein2018 wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2024 8:32 am
You know you’re a cuck when you enjoy watching your wife get fucked by someone else more than PIV sex with her.
Haven't crossed that bridge with my current girlfriend but was sort of getting there with my ex who was very much sexually overactive and spent the majority, if not all of her free time with other men. After 7 years of sharing my girlfriend from our teens until our 20s, I was learning to accept and enjoy her having sex with someone almost more than me having sex with her.

I think that I have evolved since then and despite the limited exposure to the lifestyle that my current GF and I have, I know I am on my way to that point.

The few times I've seen her leave me and walk off with or to another man at a bar or club has very much confirmed and validated how badly I would love to see her start dating other men.

I know that if she ever decide to dive in, I would very much enjoy her being the one sexually active in our relationship and I would just enjoy her getting fucked while I watch or hear details of her intimate sex life with other men.

I think that in a sense, this is why I feel that I would want the relationship to head towards a poly-cuck arrangement where she will have a long term relationship with another man, he will eventually move in with us and with everyday that passes she transitions more to becoming his and he will begin to take over my role more and more untill he has completely made her his.
You have the gene bro it’s who we are and our sexual identity. Have you made the suggestion? You should be fucking her as often as possible and cum inside of her provided she approves. Let her know you love her and want no other woman first. Then tell her about your needs. She will be ready to go. Don’t go to random clubs and do swaps she will lose on the quid pro quo and think this is about you getting laid. Tell her you don’t need any other pussy you just want to see her get dominated and fucked by the bull of her dreams!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Aug 26, 2024 6:24 pm

Mon Aug 26, 2024 5:11 pm
ucaneffher wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2024 8:59 am
Sun Aug 18, 2024 8:32 am
You know you’re a cuck when you enjoy watching your wife get fucked by someone else more than PIV sex with her.
Haven't crossed that bridge with my current girlfriend but was sort of getting there with my ex who was very much sexually overactive and spent the majority, if not all of her free time with other men. After 7 years of sharing my girlfriend from our teens until our 20s, I was learning to accept and enjoy her having sex with someone almost more than me having sex with her.

I think that I have evolved since then and despite the limited exposure to the lifestyle that my current GF and I have, I know I am on my way to that point.

The few times I've seen her leave me and walk off with or to another man at a bar or club has very much confirmed and validated how badly I would love to see her start dating other men.

I know that if she ever decide to dive in, I would very much enjoy her being the one sexually active in our relationship and I would just enjoy her getting fucked while I watch or hear details of her intimate sex life with other men.

I think that in a sense, this is why I feel that I would want the relationship to head towards a poly-cuck arrangement where she will have a long term relationship with another man, he will eventually move in with us and with everyday that passes she transitions more to becoming his and he will begin to take over my role more and more untill he has completely made her his.
You have the gene bro it’s who we are and our sexual identity. Have you made the suggestion? You should be fucking her as often as possible and cum inside of her provided she approves. Let her know you love her and want no other woman first. Then tell her about your needs. She will be ready to go. Don’t go to random clubs and do swaps she will lose on the quid pro quo and think this is about you getting laid. Tell her you don’t need any other pussy you just want to see her get dominated and fucked by the bull of her dreams!

Lol I definitely have the gene. The more time that passes the more I accept that I can rely on my hand while she gets the full treatment from another man or men.

On another note, I remembered what my ex would do on weekends and felt its relevant for this thread.

You know you're a cuck when it's normal for your curvy 19 year old hot girlfriend to text you pictures of her on Saturday late mornings /early afternoons after she wakes up.

Typically in another guys bedroom or his kitchen while posing in some real little cheeky boy shorts and a very sheer white cropped camisole barely. She does is to put a visual in your cuckold mind as to how she lounges around in her other man's place. It was intoxicating to see these images especially in the afternoon knowing she has already had her morning quicky.

Cgb29
Trainable

Unread post by Cgb29 » Mon Aug 26, 2024 7:03 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2024 6:24 pm

Lol I definitely have the gene. The more time that passes the more I accept that I can rely on my hand while she gets the full treatment from another man or men.

On another note, I remembered what my ex would do on weekends and felt its relevant for this thread.

You know you're a cuck when it's normal for your curvy 19 year old hot girlfriend to text you pictures of her on Saturday late mornings /early afternoons after she wakes up.

Typically in another guys bedroom or his kitchen while posing in some real little cheeky boy shorts and a very sheer white cropped camisole barely. She does is to put a visual in your cuckold mind as to how she lounges around in her other man's place. It was intoxicating to see these images especially in the afternoon knowing she has already had her morning quicky.
It's funny how some of us seem to have been wired for it from the beginning. The signs were there early on.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Sep 03, 2024 2:54 pm

-You know you're a cuckold when you realize that it no longer bothers you that other men call dibs on your girlfriend and she complies to see them all before you get a slot in her schedule.

-When you don't remember the last time that you spent a Friday or a Saturday with your girlfriend. Once the lifestyle ball was rolling,y GF was pretty much off limits and typically out on weekends whether out dancing with guy friends or on dates and spending the night.