Wife fulfilling lover's fantasy

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
canadianwittol
Player

Re: Wife fulfilling lover's fantasy

Unread post by canadianwittol » Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:06 am

I very much appreciate all the kind feedback. We've been trying very much to get together again since early December but it was tough first with the holidays, then with my wife and I both being sick for a week (not Covid, but still sick) and then we had some unusually cold weather here which made boat meetings impossible since it was too cold to meet on the boat. We did see our long-time bull over the Christmas holidays for a few days so don't worry - it's not like she's been faithful to me this whole time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

On that note, my wife and Dave *DID* get together one more time just before Christmas, although it was on a spur of the moment and I was at work so unable to join. She texted me and said they had one hour to get together and was it OK if she went without me? I said of course, I appreciated being kept in the loop but would rather she had fun on her own if I couldn't make it and she could tell me about it later. Getting home that night and just seeing my wife, knowing she had cuckolded me that day made me hard from the moment I walked in the door. We had sex even before we had dinner.

I can now report that finally - we will be seeing Dave once again this Saturday around lunch time. After some back and forth they solidified this plan last night. I'm very much looking forward to it and will be happy to report back. It's been too long!
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:15 am

You are right.

I got caught up in demanding to know why it should be a fair or reasonable expectation to ask that I be humiliated in such a way. The truth of it is, when you're dealing with someone's fetish, there may not be any rational explanation to it. Just as I cannot articulate any logical reason why I would enjoy being cuckolded, that bull simply enjoys humiliating cuckolds. Once I'd agreed to go along with it, the situation improved for all of us. The tension was gone.

Interestingly, this bull, Dave, has seen me wearing panties twice now and has been nothing but positive about it. It really hasn't been "humiliating" at all.
avid fan wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:59 am
Wonderful wonderful story, thanks... and would reiterate everything Flint said above...you have a way with words, and your cuckold mindset just clicks with me when I read it.

I read on another posting of yours that you missed out on months of watching your wife and bull because you refused to wear her panties as a point of principle...you must look back and wonder what on earth you were thinking!!

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:02 pm

Well, not much to report I'm afraid. We were due to meet on Saturday but he had to cancel last minute.

The good news is that his wife and daughter are going away next weekend and so he says we are "definitely" all three of us getting together this weekend. My wife asked him if he'd like to come over to our place and he said he would like that.

So hopefully an even better update after next weekend!

rspanked
Experienced

Unread post by rspanked » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:11 am

Appreciate the thread. It's so great when you stumble into someone so open-minded to other people's kinks. It's unfortunate to me that so often the one cheating would be more judgemental of the loving, honest couple who is exploring kinks.

Also super hot the way your wife takes pleasure in those brief moments of dominance in front of the bull. "Strip".

curiouscouple1978
Experienced

Unread post by curiouscouple1978 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:28 pm

I like it wben my wife explores her bulls kinks watersports, bdsm ,choking anything

mdevaux
Virgin

Unread post by mdevaux » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:29 pm

Can’t wait to hear the update! Did your wife make any requests this time around? I love how she seems to be taking more control.

mdevaux
Virgin

Unread post by mdevaux » Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:45 am

Any updates on this?

pm6hnd

Unread post by pm6hnd » Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:22 pm

I think it's fantastic that all of you are free to try new things in a non-judgemental setting. Most people are drawn into this to enhance their relationship, but the third party may have some things he wants to try as well. I love it.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:35 am

I've been meaning to provide an update on this situation for a while for whomever is interested, and have delayed it because the situation has continued to evolve in some surprising (but ultimately, on second thought unsurprising) ways.

We have continued to have weekend visits with Dave and my wife and him have also occasionally got together during the week as well, without me, for a few lunchtime "quickies".

Our encounters have all more or less followed the same formula and with every meeting we both like this guy more and more.

What's changing is that he and his wife are going to divorce. It sounds like its been a tough arrangement for a while and the whole reason he was seeking lovers was because he hasn't had sex with his wife in two years. Her intuition correctly surmised that he has been having an affair, which of course he has been - with my wife! You can tell he's actually quite heartbroken about it and he loves his kids.

He's unlike any other lover/bull we've had in the sense that he's an unusually positive person and high achiever and seems really willing to be a friend to BOTH of us without any power dynamics or headgames attached. He even thinks it's awesome that I'm a cuckold and asks me how I feel about it saying it must be so hot for me. (Which it is.) He has even expressed more than once now that he would have loved to try it and would have loved it if his wife had cuckolded him! So its been very unusual in our experience from the typical "bull" dynamic and kind of refreshing for both of us.

The kicker is that while he is still living at home at the moment he is now actively looking for a new place to live. My wife is a real estate agent and is naturally assisting him in this process. They looked at a few places last night, then returned here to our home to have sex.

I suspect as a result of all this we will be spending quite a bit more time with him; which admittedly makes me somewhat nervous cause he's just such an awesome guy. My wife is aware of this and says I have nothing to worry about and that all three of us will keep having more fun.

So that's what's going on. His "thing" is definitely the footwear; my sexy wife now has two pairs of stripper heels and he's also been enjoying fucking her in her Louboutin shoes as well. He has expressed his wish that she get some strappy high heeled sandals as we come into Spring/Summer too.

So I think my wife is right - we could all be having a lot of fun in the months ahead.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:59 am

canadianwittol wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:35 am
I've been meaning to provide an update on this situation for a while for whomever is interested, and have delayed it because the situation has continued to evolve in some surprising (but ultimately, on second thought unsurprising) ways.

We have continued to have weekend visits with Dave and my wife and him have also occasionally got together during the week as well, without me, for a few lunchtime "quickies".

Our encounters have all more or less followed the same formula and with every meeting we both like this guy more and more.

What's changing is that he and his wife are going to divorce. It sounds like its been a tough arrangement for a while and the whole reason he was seeking lovers was because he hasn't had sex with his wife in two years. Her intuition correctly surmised that he has been having an affair, which of course he has been - with my wife! You can tell he's actually quite heartbroken about it and he loves his kids.

He's unlike any other lover/bull we've had in the sense that he's an unusually positive person and high achiever and seems really willing to be a friend to BOTH of us without any power dynamics or headgames attached. He even thinks it's awesome that I'm a cuckold and asks me how I feel about it saying it must be so hot for me. (Which it is.) He has even expressed more than once now that he would have loved to try it and would have loved it if his wife had cuckolded him! So its been very unusual in our experience from the typical "bull" dynamic and kind of refreshing for both of us.

The kicker is that while he is still living at home at the moment he is now actively looking for a new place to live. My wife is a real estate agent and is naturally assisting him in this process. They looked at a few places last night, then returned here to our home to have sex.

I suspect as a result of all this we will be spending quite a bit more time with him; which admittedly makes me somewhat nervous cause he's just such an awesome guy. My wife is aware of this and says I have nothing to worry about and that all three of us will keep having more fun.

So that's what's going on. His "thing" is definitely the footwear; my sexy wife now has two pairs of stripper heels and he's also been enjoying fucking her in her Louboutin shoes as well. He has expressed his wish that she get some strappy high heeled sandals as we come into Spring/Summer too.

So I think my wife is right - we could all be having a lot of fun in the months ahead.
CW - any chance we can get a look at this foot ware too?

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:15 pm

canadianwittol wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:35 am

I can certainly see why you'd be nervous, I'd be too. The dynamic changes from married man being discrete and not wanting to blow up his marriage to single man who obviously has a great physical and mental connection with your wife.

elina

Unread post by elina » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:38 am

Thanks Canadianwittol

Thanks for the update.
Really great for you that your Wife's preferred lover is a guy you really enjoy being part of your and your Wifes lives.

Hope you will find the time to keep us updated.

Sincerely
elina

Butterflyfx84
Prepubescent

Unread post by Butterflyfx84 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:01 am

This has been a really good thread and wanted to say Thankyou!

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:46 pm

Interesting thread with a refreshingly unusual dynamic. Thanks for sharing!
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

curiouscouple1978
Experienced

Unread post by curiouscouple1978 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:23 am

Thats one of the first questions we ask a new person. Do you have anything you want to try. Alot of guys are kinda shy about it tho.

mdevaux
Virgin

Unread post by mdevaux » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:08 am

Hi, just curious to see how this has been going. Any exciting updates in this relationship?

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:33 am

Yes, any updates?

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:22 pm

I have to say I'm deeply flattered that so many of you have taken enough interest in this part of our lives as to ask for follow-ups! I had no updates during the month of May as we were in Europe (just my wife and I) for most of that month, but we have connected with him again a few times since we've been back. I almost feel like I should be more nervous about their progress because he is just such a damn cool guy it would be easy to see my wife become more smitten with him, but somehow we are all in a situation where we are totally at ease with one another.

This is in fact the first that my wife has come to really feeling like she has a true "boyfriend" - they have had lunches and dinners together (with my full knowledge and approval) and that's been a little bit different. But not in a bad way. Admittedly it has put me ever so slightly on edge. Has definitely made me more eager to please my wife!

Our last interaction together with this bull, Dave, was on Saturday the 11th of this month. They had actually made this date deliberately in order to include me as they'd gotten together without me twice before since we got back from Europe at the end of May. Dave came over to our place at 4:30 in the afternoon and my wife was waiting for him in our bedroom. I greeted him at the door in a red lace teddy with attached garters and lace topped stockings and black high heels. I don't believe he inferred any bisexuality or anything by saying it but the first words out of his mouth were: "that is a very sexy look." Which I truly believe he said in earnest.

I led him from the door back to our bedroom where my wife was laying on her side towards the door, naked, but for the stripper heels he loves to see her wear. I took my place on the window seat and watched my wife first suck his cock before getting on top and riding his dick. Usually they go for a long time but for whatever reason they finished up in about 15 minutes this time. Still, they had a good time and they cuddled in bed while all three of us talked remarkably casually given that I wear wearing women's lingerie from head to toe and that my unfaithful wife was cuddling with her lover just three feet away.

I ought to have a better story for you on the week after next week, depending on weather. As I mentioned early in this thread, he has a very large cabin cruiser and he has suggested that the three of us take it out for possibly 2 nights over the long weekend next weekend. My wife is thrilled with the idea and truthfully I am excited at the idea of being on boat (beyond the dock) too. As I may have mentioned in the past on other threads, our other long-term bull, who initially encouraged me to explore feminization, has often insisted that I wear a bikini when he is a guest at our cottage. In the past my wife never encouraged feminization, or was at least ambivalent about it, but that has changed, and particularly in this relationship as he has commented on it a number of times with approval. So not long after the boat trip idea was proposed my wife mentioned that she enjoyed the idea of me wearing a bikini on the boat. I feel a little nervous about that, but it's not totally like something I have never done before. And honestly this guy makes us both feel so much at ease that I'm not even worried about finding it particularly humiliating; I'm more concerned with being seen by other people - or - more terrifyingly, ending up with a tan line that would make it impossible to explain away why I had clearly been wearing a women's bikini.

But we will see - at this point there is not even the assurance of good weather so we will see...in any event, I'm sure we will be spending some good quality time with him over the long weekend and of course I'll be happy to report back on the results of that.

Thank you all for your interest. It is actually rather gratifying and frankly, makes me feel better about what we are doing.

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:39 am

Such a hot situation, thanks for the update.

Out of curiosity, do you play much of a role during or after they're fucking?? Sounds from the description that you basically sit and enjoy taking in the action (?)... presumably the humiliation/teasing is a big aspect (if you're in a red teddy and stockings there's plenty for them to talk around!!)

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:56 am

canadianwittol wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:22 pm

But we will see - at this point there is not even the assurance of good weather so we will see...in any event, I'm sure we will be spending some good quality time with him over the long weekend and of course I'll be happy to report back on the results of that.

Thank you all for your interest. It is actually rather gratifying and frankly, makes me feel better about what we are doing.
I've just read the whole thread for the first time and it's got a really great vibe about it with everyone enjoying your adventures with Dave. Thanks for sharing, it's given me something to read while watching the rain fall at our cricket match ☹️

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

mdevaux
Virgin

Unread post by mdevaux » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:37 pm

Thank you for the update. Can’t wait to hear how the long weekend goes. I love how your wife seems to be getting bolder

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:54 pm

Well, it was quite the long weekend. I've been trying to post a report on it all day but I've been almost hilariously, constantly interrupted all day at work. I've been really trying to write this while the weekend's activities are still fresh in my mind and while I can remember almost word for word what was said and how and when. For now I'll post about our prelude to the weekend, and will follow up with more when I am able.

It began on the Thursday night at home, just Alice and I, as she was packing and preparing for the weekend on Dave's boat. She will often tease me while she is getting ready to see a lover and truthfully, I love this teasing. She will talk aloud about how much she is looking forward to making love to whomever she will be seeing or how she can't wait to wear some sexy new item she will have picked up especially for him. She knows I love this teasing and so she plays it up a lot - if we're sitting on the couch she will rub her foot into my crotch and ask me if I am looking forward to wearing the horns this weekend.

On this evening she did something else different. While painting her nails, she continued to tease me - including lots of commentary about how much Dave appreciates all these little touches she does, her desire to look as sexy as possible for him, and how she had packed two of my bikinis and that she was looking forward to me awkwardly debuting one - or both - for Dave. When she finally put the little bottle down on the coffee table, she suddenly announced: "I have a great idea."

"What?" I asked.

She picked up the bottle again. "I'm going to paint your toenails." she said with a wide smile.

"No." I said.

"Yes." she said, still grinning widely.

"Alice, no." The wheels turned in my head for a minute as I built my case and I continued "It's going to be hot this weekend and I would not be able to wear flip flops anywhere or anything without people seeing that." The bottle she was holding was a traditional, deep red colour.

"OK." She said, pausing for a moment. "OK, that's fair. I've got an idea." With that she disappeared into our bedroom.

36DDwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by 36DDwife » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:10 pm

canadianwittol wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:54 pm

"OK." She said, pausing for a moment. "OK, that's fair. I've got an idea." With that she disappeared into our bedroom.
Yikes

elina

Unread post by elina » Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:00 am

canadianwittol wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:54 pm

And with that, you left us hanging in suspense!!! :cry:
Please come back and continue....

Sincerely
elina

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:55 pm

I had actually written out more yesterday, but somehow hit "back" or something and half of it was gone...anyway...picking up where I left off..

Alice returned from the bedroom holding all kinds of nail-maintenance paraphernalia - a file, a bag of cotton balls, and hidden in her palm, another bottle of nail polish. Smiling, she announced: "I'm going to give you a French pedicure." As she began to place the various items on the table she reasoned out that it wouldn't be all that obvious but would make my nails look nice of the weekend. She then suggested that before she began it would be helpful if I dipped my feet into the shower for a minute just to give them a quick wash and to make my nails a little more malleable.

I tried one more time saying "Alice, really...."

but she wasn't hearing it. "Come on, I want to do this." she said.

I obliged her with a quick visit to the shower and returned, letting my wife give me my first ever pedicure, resulting in some very glossy toenails with the distinctive white strips at the end of each. She wasn't completely satisfied with her handiwork but she said it was good enough. I had to sit while everything dried, but even as I sat there under strict instructions not to move my feet, she began to continue teasing me, sitting at the far end of the couch while putting her right foot in my crotch and using it to gently rub at me as she began to coo to me about how I would spend the weekend being cuckolded.

I like this kind of teasing and she knows it. Alice knows that I love being called a cuckold to my face. I also know that she likes references to wearing horns as "a man who wears horns" is the literal translation of a cuckold in her native tongue. And so we began to tease each other - her telling me that she was looking forward to making me a cuckold again and me exclaiming with mock resignation that once again I would be forced to wear the horns for the weekend. We have had this banter back and forth many times and still she manages to get me - she asks a question so persuasively that I wonder if she really means it this time.

"Is this an embarrassment to you?" she asked. "Wearing the horns?"

"No." I reassured her. I could tell by her smile that she had known the answer even before I gave it. I told her that I am glad she has given me the horns.

Once my nails were dry and after all that teasing she reached over and began to suck my cock. Then she stopped to remind me that "this is what I'll be doing for Dave tomorrow, the minute we are on that boat."

She kept going until I finished in her mouth. As she went to the bathroom to spit it out I looked down at my painted toenails and felt a rush of post-cum shame. She quickly returned and twisted the knife, telling me that she was thinking of fucking me but decided to finish it with her mouth instead so that she could save her pussy for Dave.

With that we went to bed. The theme of light feminization continued in the morning. Not long after I got up Alice asked that I wear a matching bra and panty set. I have a drawer full of panties but I don't wear a lot of bras. I posted back in March about how she'd bought a green set of panties for men for St. Patrick's Day, which came with a matching bra. She asked me to put that on for today, which I did without any argument. For her part, she dressed quite practically in denim shorts and a short sleeved top with a sunhat.

We went off to Dave's boat and he greeted us from the bow where he was fiddling with the anchor. When we got on he apologized that there was still a little more tinkering to do before we could leave, but that it wouldn't take long. He asked if he could get us anything and we both declined, instead just bringing our bags and some snacks and drinks Alice had bought the night before onto the boat. He continued to tinker up front for a short while but after about 20 minutes, gave up and said that while his repairs had not been successful, it wasn't that important and he thought we should be getting underway.

"Before we do that." my wife began, and without finishing her sentence, she walked over to Dave and began to unbuckle his belt.

"Ooooooh!" he let out excitedly. "I see."

She playfully pushed him back onto the little couch behind him where he obliged by sitting down, and Alice kneeled in front of him. She half-turned around to me, which wasn't enough to look me directly in the eye, but looking in my direction said "I told you what I was going to do first."

With that my wife began to suck his cock, and see quickly got into it. He has learned what she likes in the bedroom department and started playfully critiquing her saying "get your tongue underneath there" and calling her a slut, holding the back of her head. He didn't interact with me during this blowjob, he was completely into having her head bounce up and down on his lap. It didn't even take long before he grabbed at the hair on either side of his head and let out "Oh God!" as he was clearly cumming in her mouth. Unlike with my blowjob the night before, Alice swallowed it.